Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Johnny Checks Into Hospital, by Gretchen  (Read 9198 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Johnny Checks Into Hospital, by Gretchen
« on: September 21, 2013, 09:17:11 PM »
From our 2002 archives

Part 1, Adminssion

Mother found a parking spot right in the middle of the Hospital's huge five acre parking lot. Their dialouge for two hours was her son whining and her replies. "Why did he have to wear short pants?" "Because it's summer." "How come she had packed a bag for him and he couldn't pack his own?" "Because Boys are so forgetful." "why did he have to use a ladies overnight bag and not a mans suitcase?" "Because that's all we have." "Couldn't they stop so he can change clothes before getting to the city?" "Silly boy, no one will see you but nurses and they've seen it all." "What about the other thing, you know?"

He left the horrible words unsaid. "Nurses are fine, Johnny, they will take good care of you." They had driven for two hours from their home town of Calarny to the big city. As she walked around the car, she saw her strapping son reluctantly open the passenger door and stretch out his long bare legs. From ankle to upper thigh, he was bare. "Come along Johnny, don't dawdle so. We need to get you admitted this afternoon."

He was scared to be seen as he was dressed. As long as he could hide in the car, it was bareable, but now out in the open, oh my, how could he hide. "But, Mom, why can't you park around the side and just let me go in myself?" She took hold of his hand saying, "Come along. I have to sign you in since you're under age, so don't make this any harder on yourself." He was given the ladies bag to sling over his shoulder. Someone seeing him might think he was being a gentleman carrying the mini suitcase for his Mom. But, once they got a look at his attire they would snicker. He knew they would.

Johnny was dressed in a lovely pair of yellow nylon short pants. Almost see through, they were too pale, allowing very little modesty. A refinement his Mother had made was to add elastic at the leg openings, giving a bloomer effect; especially as they seemed to bulge around poor Johhny, yet tuck in so nicely at the thigh. Way down his long bare legs, were white ankle socks and white unisex tennis sneakers.

On his thin frame, hung a fancy white shirt in nylon with small yellow buttons all the way down to his thin waist. It wasn't long enough to tuck in as most boys shirts do. It was just long enough to sway in the wind, to swish at Johnny's hips, to exagerate his thin waist. The collar wasn't unmasculine but the shirt did carry some refinements like yellow buttons on the collar peaks, yellow lace stiching along the hems, yellow trim all along the side of the shirt. It was certainly not what the other boys heading to the hospital wore.

Worst of all, thought Johnny, were the shorts. In the bright sunlight of the parking lot, walking across the hot pavement, a scared little boy held tight to his Mommies hand, as the shorts swished left, swished right, making that horrible nylon swishing noise attracting attention while the sound of crumpling newspaper acc-umpanied each step.

He sounded sissy. He looked sissy. He felt sissy. How could she do this to me, he thought as the door opened to the City Regional Hospital. Standing in the entrance they found signs pointing in all directions, from X-ray to Day Surgery, from Imaging to Emergency. From wards and Cafeteria to elevators and finally, their destination: Admitting. Johnny spied, hundreds of eyes staring at him, smiling, snickering, smirking at the sissy in yellow see through shorts holding his Mommy's hand for dear life.

He couldn't stand it anymore and just looked down at the floor, while his Mommy dragged him along to the over crowded Admitting area. There was a line of six desks with a chair in front of each and a line up of people all waiting to be processed. Johnny's mother chose to stand in the third line right in the middle. As their turn came, she sat down having Johnny stand at her right side. "Good afternoon Ma.am," said the older nurse behind the counter, "may I have your admittance forms please."

As the forms were retrieved, Mother announced, "Of course, I'm Mrs Carver and this is my son Johnny who is to have an operation tomorrow." The older nurse studying the lad from top to bottom wondered to herself before seeing the paperwork what kind of operation they could perform on him. Make him a man? Doubtful. Many a sex change? No, they didn't do that at this hospital. Still, he did look ever so sweet. She spoke too loudly, saying, "You're trembling young man. Are you frrightened?" Not getting an immediate answer, she asked of Johnny's Mother, "Has he never been to hospital Mrs Carver?" "Oh not really, just once.

He came running home crying around age twelve when some bigger boys were picking on him. Three stitches and out. You know." "Yes," replied the older lady, ensuring she now had an audience from all the other people standing in line. "Well, don't you worry little boy, we'll take good care of you in my hospital. We won't let any big boys scare you or make you cry." He blushed furiously in front of fifty people standing around not in a rush anymore.

This entertainment of watching a sissy being put into his place was great sport. As Johnny fidgetted standing by his Mother's side, his short swished and crinkled that plasticy tune only a nurse would immediately recognize. She had the ball now and carried it well. "Well, lets take care of the admitting," she punched away at her keyboard, asking questions louder than necessary. "Sleeping habits?" she raised an eye brow. Oh no, she couldn't, she just couldn't tell this mean old battle axe about that. Not here in front of everybody.

Johnny's Mother tried to protect him by whispering he had accidents at night. "I see and does he wear," getting louder, "diapers at night?" Johnny fidgetted some more while his Mother nodded and exclaimed, "Oh yes, I'm afraid so. He does sleep very soundly and hasn't yet learned to control himself once asleep.I have special thick diapers for him nightly. "

The blush on his cheeks was getting downright hot. "And, daytime? Forgive me but is he presently diapered?" All hundred eyes in the admitting room whether by chance or happenstance were now on Johnny's sissy bulging yellow shorts. He did what every sissy would do under the circ-umstances, of being stared at in public, he proved the need for diapers, by thouroughly flooding himself in fear at this display of sissy. "well," said Johnny's Mother, "Yes he is. You see my Johnny is really quite the man around the house."

A few snickers could be heard in the back, men saying to themselves, what a man alright. "He helps me with all kinds of things," patting his bottom with her right hand now, ringing out that all too clear sound of plastic panties being patted gently. "But he has accidents when he gets nervous, or scared or in pain or embarrassed. So, the only way to protect him is to, well; protect him; with diapers." "Yes, indeed," it was the old battle axe's turn now to futher this debasement of the poor lad. "Bowel problems?" her eye brow shooting up again asking ruedly. "No, thankfully he has learned to control that," his Mommy advised.

She did add though, sticking her hand inside the left leg hole of Johnny's shorts to feel for herself, "we really should get him upstairs and settled in soon. He needs a change soon." All Johnny could do is ball his fists in anger and let it all happen. "Did you bring pyjama's or will you be using the hospital's?" Just as he was about to speak, his Mother interupted, "Oh Johnnny isn't allowed pyjama's.

Those are for men. I did pack his baby dolls and a spare gown. A nighty simply makes diaper changes so much easier in the night." Matron punched more keys. "And, does he have any special dietary requirements?" "No, just not too spicy and certianly not too hot to burn him, but other than that, he's such a big boy, aren't you, Johnny."

As others crowded around, the final blow came as the Nurse tore off the admittance sheet, handed it over to his Mother and she signed Johnny in, making him their responsibility now. At seventeen, Johnny was now in the hands of the nurses. Fear cast over his eyes as the revelation hit him. Matron checked off some sqaures on the back of the form and asked, "do you need an orderly to help you upstairs, Johnny?" He snapped back too quickly for his own good, "No, just tell me where to go."

Mother would not allow such rude behaviour ordering him to immediately apologies for embarrassing her in public like that. When he demurred and did apologies, it occured to Johnny, that as soon as he showed any hint of manhood, he was chastized, but women could embarrass him at all times, and that was perfectly ok. "I'm sorry, please tell me where to go. I can get there on my own." The nurse grinned, marked more "X's" on the back of the form and handed it to Johnny's Mother. Ward 4-B wing. Take the elevators to 4 and turn right.

I'll alert Nurse you are coming." As Johnny crackled and crinkled and swished away down the hall, to the murmers of the onlookers, the shy requiting sissy entered the elevator to a fate worse than death. As they rounded the corner on the fourth floor, B-Wing declared itself to be: Yound Ladies Wing. No men allowed.

Part 2, Welcome

And so the sissy stood, feet frozen at the entrance of 4-B wing. What was going on. What did it all mean. "I can't go in there Mom. It says girls only." She took a firmer hold of his hand and exclaimed, "Now silly, it doesn't say that at all. It Say, "No men allowed."

Obviously he wasn't to be categorized with men so it was perfectly normal, in her minds eye to permit him to enter. She would ask at the nurses sration. The layout appeared to be seven rooms on one side and probably seven on the other. In between was the nurses station, and some special preperatory rooms along with supplies, a lounge, and waiting area.

They walked hand in hand, Johnny cringing, not able to look into any room, lest he see something a boy wasn't supposed to see. Fifty feet ahead, a nurse turned into the aisle to watch the parade of sissy and Mother. She was a youthful twenty four, good figure, with kind eyes that held her future charge carefully in her gaze. "Hi, I'm Nurse Benitta. May we help you." "Yes, there seems to be a mistake," said Mother. Johnny couldn't even look up; prefering to shuffle his feet. "You see my Johnny here is to be admitted for an operation but the nurse downstairs gave us directions to the wrong ward."

Nurse Benitta took the paperwork, studied it and proclaimed, "Oh no, there's no mistake. This is 4-B alright and you," looking at the sissy now, "will be in room 432." "But", protested his Mother just a little, "surely you realize he is a boy? Oh my Johnny is sweet and won't be any bother to the others on the ward, but he is a ..."

She left the rest unsaid, as both ladies looked at the lad shuffling his feet. "Let's see what it says here on the chart from admittance." He wished this could be done in privacy not the hallway, but Nurses have no care for boys modesty. "The admitting Nurse checked all the following squares on your Chart, Johnny. Tell me if they are correct. "Bed-wetter?" He nodded gently. "Daytime pants wetter?" His hand felt a squeeze from Mother indicating he was to answer. Another nod of the head. "You sleep in a nightgown, not pyjamas?" "Please, no more." Nurse Benitta continued with, "Let's just see what she wrote here in the comments section. It says, ""Very youthful lad, diapers 24/7 'wets', sleeps in gowns not P.J.'s, recommend 4-B wing, no room in pediatrics, teen boys would tease him, too young for men's ward, ladies inapropriate, could fit in best with young ladies."" "There are three teens eager to meet you in Room 432 right over here," taking his other hand.

Johnny was now flanked by Mother and Nurse, each had a hand securely around his wrist as the lad was led into a typical hospital ward room with four beds. Three young ladies chatting over afternoon tea stopped their discssion as a parade of Nurse, Sissy and Mother entered. "Ladies, attention please, we have a new roommate for you." Introductions ensued. Maria, in a long flowing white nightgown, at fifteen was the eldest.

She held Johnny with some distain at a boy so meak he allowed his Mother to lead him by the hand. She heard the rusttle as he came in. Gloria at fourteen, was in a pink baby doll. Marsha at thirteen wore a short yellow gown. All three stared at Johnny. Who was this boy invading their space. Maria, the eldest spoke up, "He is quite cute Nurse. Is he here for a sex change operation? Is that why he's in our room?"

Nurse saw the quivver in Johnny's lip, knowing he wasn't far off from a full blown cry, came to his defense. "Now now, Maria. We mustn't pry. We don't want Johnny to think all ladies are mean." Returning her attention to the lad, she added, "Now Johnny, you sit here on the edge of your bed while your Mom puts all your things away in your closet and I'll get some special supplies for you. Girls keep Johnny company for five minutes while we ladies have work to do." It was a brief disccsion as each girl explained to him what they were in hospital for and how soon they would be getting out.

Now it was Johnny's turn. After the girls opened up to him so freely, he had to do the same now. "Well, I have what is called an overbite. My teeth grind against each other and the doctor says, if I don't get my operation soon it will be too late; I'll wear out my teeth completely. It hurts to chew so the Doctor is going to cut my jaw right back here behind my ears and make it shorter than they'll line up again."

As Johnny explained all, his Mother proceeded to unload his overnight bag. She hung up on a hook a smoothly flowing yellow gown of sheer flannel. Everyone heard her movements and looked as next she shook out a very noisy pair of heavy rubber bloomers in pink with lacy ribbon ties where the leg holes would fasten around the lads mid-thigh. Another nighty, this time in pink came out of the bag.

It was a baby doll complete with panties with sissy ruffles across the backside. As she continued putting away Johnny's special things, Nurse left the room and Johnny continues explaining his circ-umstances. "The doctor is going to wire my jaws together so I have to drink special stuff through a straw for six weeks."

He feared they would learn about his problem but couldn't bring himself to discuss it. Nurse returned with her arms full. "Getting along nicely I see?" She placed a giant baby pad in the middle of Johnny's bed. Sparing no modesty, she asked his Mother to bring over a nice gown for Johnny while she took care of changing his clothes.

She slid his shirt off, leaving him sitting on the edge of the bed, naked from waist up, shivering. Together they draped the nighty over his thin frame. Sliding the privacy curtain around caused the Nurse, Mother and Johnny to be out of sight but not out of hearing. "Now don't be scared Johnny," Nurse explained, "lets take your shorts off and get you nice and dry again, ok?" Johnny was layed down on top of the newly produced baby pad. His shorts slid off his feet and shoes removed, leaving a very wet diapered sissy lad in a yellow nighty.

As Nurse opened his diaper to spy his manhood, she exclaimed, "My, you are a little one, aren't you?" The girls beyond the curtain giggled. "We use disposables here in hospital, Mrs Carver," addressing Johny's Mother now. "Does Johnny get diaper rash easily?" "Why yes, indeed he does. That's why I usually use cloth diapers and plastic baby panties on him at home."

Nurse fastened the largest white disposable diaper on the dear lad after applying lots of special anti-diaper rash ointment. "If we find he gets diaper rash we can change him into cloth as well if you prefer. Hospital prefers disposables to keep laundry costs down." Pulling his gown down a bit,

Nurse sent the curtain sailing around to open up to the rest of the room. "Sit on the edge of your bed Johnny, while we take some tests." He tried, oh so hard, to keep his noisy diapers hidden by pulling down the hems of his gown every few seconds. Mother however advised, "Johnny, if you don't stop tugging at your hems I'll change you into your baby dolls. With panties you won't need to tug at your hems."

Johnny sat motionless on the edge while Nurse tapped his knees with a hammer, stuck an instrument in his ear, wrapped a blood pressure cuff around his right arm and recorded all on his chart. Nurse Benitta asked, "Did you fast today as required?" Johnny shook his head. I was starving at lunch time, so Mom let me have a sandwich, that's all I had. I'm very hungry. Can I have supper soon." Nurse tisked, tisked, announcing, "No supper Johnny. You're scheduled for an operation at seven A.M. and your tummy needs to be empty for that. I'm afraid we have to empty you out tonight. I'll schedule an irrigation for eight P.M. I'm afraid you won't like it much. Meanwhile you can have juice, water or milk."

An angry older Nurse walked in with supper trays for all. She sneered at the boy who had invaded her ward. She placed trays down in front of all the girls and asked," Want some milk sweety?" at the sissy boy dressed as a girl. I guess I'm having you at eight o'clock sugar!", as she walked out.

Part 3, Disguise

Johnny's Mother advised it was time for her to leave. "I'll be staying with your Uncle Bucky for tonight. Tomorrow after your operation, I'll be here with you for awhile before driving home." But Mom, aren't you going to see me every day," the boy stated; begining again that whining tone of a sissy. "No dear, I have to work, remember. I've taken tomorrow off to be with you. Then I have to work Tuesday and Wednesday and if your ready to come home Thursday, I will take Thursday off work and come here to pick up my big boy from hospital."

While the three young girls ate their supper they witnessed one more debasement of their new roommate. When Mother put her arms around the boy for a big hug, she was facing the girls while Johnny had his back to them. She could see over his shoulders all three girls checking out Johnny's bulging posterior as his short sissy nighty pulled up higher on his frame.

She let her hands slip down his back and gently patted his thickly diapered bottom, saying to him, "There's a big hug for my big boy. Now you must promise to behave for the nurses and make nice with your new friends here. Can you do that for me Johnny?" He tried to squirm away knowing his backside was visible to his new roommates but Mother held tight to him. She was patting him gently on his bottom, almost as if burbing a baby but not on Johnny's back rather soemwhat lower on his thick diapered bottom.

She waited for his answer. The patting and public exposure would only stop when he replied affirmatively. "I promise Mom." She let him go with a kiss on his forehead, a wave of her hand and bid the girls a wonderful evening after asking them to be gentle on her poor baby boy as he had never been away from home and was scared. "Tomorrow he will be in pain from his operation, so please be nice to him ladies." And she was gone.

The room took on a mood of teenage sleep-over, with one obvious exception. This sleep-over encompassed three young ladies and very scared little boy. Although he was two years older than the oldest girl Maria, he had no experience of sleep-over's. He had never slept anywhere except his own bed, in his own house.

He missed some of the trappings of youth he had surrounded himself with in his sissy room at home. Although much too old to play with toys, he still had an old teddy bear in a corner. This hospital room was just too institutional and cold. Maria did indeed take the lead by announcing, "Well my Mother will be here soon and she'll be furious to find a boy in our room. What about the rest of you?" Marsha thought for a moment, I'm not allowed to date yet so I don't know what my Mom will say about sharing a room with a boy."

As soon as the light meals were fininshed, Maria took charge of the situation saying, What if we disguised him?" Johnny saw the light go on across two more faces as Gloria and Marsha both agreed. "Have you got everything with you Maria?" "Of course, I wanted to be done up properly when I leave here Thursday or Friday so I brought my whole kit. Come over here Johnny and sit down on this chair in front of the mirror." "What are you going to do?" His tone was weak, squirmy, and unsure.

Having realized that the disappearance of his Mommy out the door a few minutes ago caused a minor flooding of his diaper, he hoped to just lay down in bed and wait for the nurse as he was too scared to call and ask them to come and change his diaper. "We're going to help you fit in better. Now, comeon, get over here quickly." Her voice raised just a little, testing her own ability to control a lad two years older than her, and testing his aquiecense.

He demured instantly. As everyone knows disposable diapers crinkle and crackle at every movement of the wearer. What many people don't know is the noise increases as the diaper gets wetter. A dry diaper crinkles. A wet diaper crinkles and crackles. A super soaked diaper at the very edge of its holding limits sounds like a newspaper crumpling competition. Johnny crinkled and crackled as he moved towards the vanity chair.

The echo of the sterile walls increased the noise so not a person within twenty feet could possibly miss hearing him move about. "Sit down here sweety and let us take care of you." Marsha retrieved his baby pad from his bed and placed it on the chair in case his diaper leaked. "We're going to make you fit in better Johnny so we don't get into trouble with our Mother's. You might even like it."

The boy understood this had to be done or risk further humiliations at being discovered in a girls ward room. Although a tear may have trickled down his cheek he tried to be brave for them. "This part will hurt a bit as Maria approached with a delicate little tweezer. "I want to take your mind off what we're doing so you start telling us now all about why you're in diapers. We want to hear the whole story while we work on you. Did you go to school in diapers?"

Johnny felt the first tug at his eye brows to be extreme. He cried out, and was quickly silenced by Gloria slapping her hand over his mouth. "Hush baby. Do you want all the nurses to come and watch?" He shook his head and resigned himself to recount his youth quietly. "I always had to have diapers at night. As soon as my head hit the pillow my peepee would start leaking." "Continue," exclaimed Maria as she thought to herslef any boy who still revered to his peepee was obviously youthful. "My Mother kept me in diapers right up 'til I was ten years old. I had to wear them all the time."

Gloria was now brushing his hair as marsha watched carefully and learned from the more experienced Maria how to pluck eyebrows. "When I was ten Mom threw away my day time diapers and made me wear training pants to school. I still had to wear the thick night time diapers for bed but at least I was allowed to wear more boyish trainers daytime." Another tear found it's way down Johnny's cheeek as Marsha now found her own duties, that being the official tear wiper.

Each pull of the tweezers by Maria needed a wipe of the cheek by Marsha while Gloria pulled his hair this way and that way and Johnny thought he had never felt so much pain in his head, eye brows on fire and hair pulled out of his scalp, he was ordered to continue his story. "The boys in school were very hurtful teasing me all the time. They pulled my pants down in the school yard exposing my trainers, and they...his lips quivvered aagain and he just let the tears speak for him." After a minute to regain his composure he continued, "The girls in school were much nicer. They protected me from some of the rougher boys.

Why Mary Anne once bobbed a boy right in the nose for me. It was summer time and Mom had me dressed in short pants with elastic waist. He kept trying to pull my shorts down and she came around and just let him have it. I really liked her after that and Bobby never bothered me again." The girls wanted him to continue as this confession was good for him. He admitted needing a girl to stick up for him, to protect him. He cried from the pain of the eyebrow plucking and from remembering his sissy youth. Marsha had a full time job of wiping tears and blowing his nose.

Maria approached with a horrible looking instrument to give curl to his lashes and ordered him to look straight ahead and continue with his story. "At thirteen it all changed again. Mother was so tired of me running home in wet pants way too often and hearing the stories from the other Mothers about the poor boy who was always peeing himself in public. She bought me special daytime diapers and threw away the trainers saying I might get training pants some day but not for a long time." The lad was defeated.

He knew he had to tell them all and he let his heart out. Maria brought a stick out with pale blue smudges on the end and told him to look up as he talked on and on about his youth. "Mom really scared me that first time at thirteen she put me back into daytime diapers. They were thiner than my nighttime diapers but still bulged enough that anyone seeing me knew I was back in diapers. She said as long as I needed them I would have protection.

She made up her mind to diaper me twenty four hours a day, the time I went shopping with her and had an accident on the seat in the ladies changing area. My trainers leaked through to the cushion and embarassed her in front of the other ladies. I got diapers right there in the changing room as she asked Mrs Cavendish to pick up some from the medical department on the third floor." "Almost done sweety," said Maria. Keep telling us more. "Well, I've been in diapers all the time since and everytime I try to get out of them she does things to embarass me further than just being exposed as a diaper werer would.

Once I tried to run to the mens bathroom at the department store so she couldn't follow me. I wanted to rip the wet diaper off myself without another embarassing session in the ladies bathroom being diapered in front of all the ladies of the town. She had the janitor drag me out by the sruff of my neck. Oh that hurt." "What happened then?" "Well she saw I had only my shorts on and no diaper underneath so I was given a hard swat on the backside and marched in to the ladies bathroom.

Right there in front of hundreds of ladies my shorts were pulled down and I had to lay down on this baby changing mat on the counter and let them all watch me being diapered at fourteen. When I turned fifteen, she took me to Uncle Bucky's house and..." Johnny was interupted by all three girls exclaiming completion of their tasks. "Look for yourself Johnny."

He turned his head and admired instantly the young lady who looked back at him. His hair had been restyled into a bob with bangs over his forehead. His doelike eyes looked back as saucers unbelieving what they saw. Johnny's cheeks were rosy and bright with color. His eyes though held him as they admired now four teen girls in the glass. He fit in. He was one of them now. He belonged to them.

One more tear escaped him. This was tear of relief that he could fit in somewhere. After seventeen years he could be a part of a group rather than permanemt outcast as he felt for so long. Johnny admired himself for three whole minutes as his ever necessary diaper soaked the release of the lad whose mind was focused totally on the mirror. "Stand up Johnny." He made his way over to his bed, crinkling and crackling more loudly now.

The diaper obviously was ta its saturation point. He would need a change soon. The girls helped him into his bed as his own body shook at the revelation of what all had taken place. They decided to rename him Joan for the duration of his stay. This was to relieve the tension of being called Johnny while surrounded by girls. Also, he could be introduced to their Mother's as Joan sparing any hardship all around.

As Johnny settled down into his bed, the mean old nurse from earlier who talked about "having him at eight o'clock" returned to check on her charges while another older lady removed their dinner trays. "Well, I see you have made yourself up to look like a girl. Maybe you really do fit in here sissy." She thought he did it to himself, not realizing the girls had done all this to him. Oh she would never understand.

He tried to speak but she was ready with more verbal assaults. "Want to be a girl do you? Think it's so much easier. Ha," she sneered. "We'll see about that. I suppose your wet too?" He couldn't reply now.

His tongue stuck in his dry mouth. "Let's just see here." She pulled his night gown up to waist to spy the blue color band on front of Johnny's diapers indicating it was indeed very wet. "So you just lay around until soemone comes to check to your diapers, do you? What a baby. Even little kids can tell their Mommies if they're wet. Let's gte you rediapered as I'm not ready for you in the irrigation room for at least another hour. I have to take care of real patients, not sissy little babies who pee their diapers in front of everybody and then just lay around soaking wet wating for a nurse to take care of them. Jees, what a big baby." Johnny couldn't take much more, as his lips quivvered visibly, tears streaked his cheeks, when nurse ripped open his diaper in plain sight of all in the room.

art 4, Water Works

As Nurse pulled off Johnny's diaper she exclaimed, "Why I have a thirteen year old son who is twice your size. He's a big boy not a sissy little baby like you." As the girls craned their necks to see, the Nurse kept her own body between Johnny's bed and them to at least pretend to give him privacy. "Now just lie here for a minute while I get your supplies."

Why would she not bring them thought the girls? Why would she deliberately leave him laying here naked from waist down, in plain sight and go off to get a fresh diaper and things? "You may sit up and have a glass of milk. A baby who wets as much as you do, must be thirsty!" Johnny did indeed sit up, and try to cover his nakedness with the hems of his pretty yellow night gown he was wearing. As he came up his head almost touched her bosom and through his glazed eyes he read the nurses name tag.

--------------- Duty Nurse Gretchen Van Tinkle R.N. D.N. S.N. ---------------

Nurse returned before he could even start on the milk, when she ordered him, "Back down sissy boy. We need to clamp you off so you don't flood the place." From behind her she heard Maria pipe up, "please Nurse, we call him Joan now. It's to help him fit in better. Call him. ah her, Joan." "Well a girls name would be more appropriate for someone with such a useless little thing. Here lie still and spread your legs a little more, JOHNNY!", emphasising that she wasn't going along with it, pretending he was girl. "Put your bottom back down on the bed. You're so used to the diapers, that's all you know, isn't it?

You just love your diapers now and can't think of being without them? Well, we're not diapering you right now. You're going to the water works room in an hour, so we'll just clamp you off for now." Johnny had indeed lifted his backside in order for the Nurse to slide a diaper underneath. It was all he knew, but the Nurse had other ideas. As she grabbed a hold of Johnny's pen-is she applied some sterile cleansing and numbing solution all along it's short thin legth. "This clamp will prevent you from leaking for the next hour until I'm ready for you. And,"she added, "it might even teach you what a full bladder feels like."

She held the two half circle white plastic pieces open with left hand while gently laying his pen-is inside the device. "It's the smallest we have. Had to go all the way down to pediatrics for this one, just for you baby boy." As Johnny saw and felt his little manhood disappear inside the device it was to him as a guilotine when the upper half was closed down on top of him and the velcro strap secured, squeezing it down to prevent any release of his urine. "See for yourself little boy."

Johnny sat up a little to spy this white plastic clamp half way down the length of his little peepee. It didn't hurt. The numbing effect of the solution was working. He covered up as best as possible this new horrible control device as Nurse left saying, "See you in hour sweety." As he sat there, sipping his milk, from a plastic drinking glass with straw, a fine lady walked in saw and greeted everyone.

It was Gloria's Mother who was running late and couldn't stay long. Introductions included Joany the newest member of the girls club. Mrs. Crenshaw thought Joan was very sweet and didn't think twice about the girl wearing cosmetics in hospital or blushing so much. She concentrated on her daughter, Gloria. The other girls didn't want to engage Johnny/Joan in conversation while Mrs Crenshaw was there for fear of his voice giving him away.

Everybody read, or watched T.V. while Johnny sat drinking his milk, feeling funny in his lower abdomen. After awhile he was squirming, and fitcheting. Johnny's bladder was beginning to fill and he didn't like the feel of it at all. It hurt. Another lady entered, this time Mrs Candish, Maria's Mother and he had to sit there endure another blushing introduction, pretending to be a girl, while all the time his clampped off peeppe was causing a new pain in his lower abdomen. As people moved around the room, Johnny thought he could hide under his covers and release the device which was causing all this pain, but there was no diaper around right here to pee into.

Oh it hurt more each waiting minute and all he could do is sweat and wait for the mean old Nurse to give him relief. A man would have excused himself casually, and found a bathroom, but not our Johnny. No way. He had been ordered to sit here and that is what he was doing. He would never disobey. Besides, he had little experience and the clamp held so tight, he didn't know if he could even take it off and if he did the Nurse would probably get angry if he took it off he could never get it back on so she would know he disobeyed her and...and..and his mind was wirlling.

Johnny did not think it possible to actually be happy to see the Nurse enter the room. "Good evening ladies", she announced so sweetly to both Mothers. "Your daughters are doing marvelous. Maria will probably grow into a star athlete and I forecast Gloria to be a prima ballerina." As the Mothers smiled and gushed at their daughters, Nurse turned her attention to Johnny/Joan. "Your perspiring dear, are you running a fever? Come with me."

Johnny tagged along behind Nurse only to find the Nurse turning into a room labeled "Gynochology". Inside was another lady, the one who had removed the supper trays. Johnnny learned her name to be Mildred, a Nurses aide.

The room was dominated by the weirdest giant chair like table, with leg supports and all kinds of strangs contraptions attached. Mildred was pointing at the chair indicating that was where they wanted him. Just as Johnny was about to get on, Nurse raised his arms overhead lifting off his nighty. The lad now wore only his little pen-is clamp.

Straps found their way around His arms on the arm rests, his frail chest across the back, his slim tummy in front and his feet were placed into stirrups and fastened securely. "Please, I have to go pee, really bad." Nurse replied, "Oh, you will little one, you will." Mildred was ready with a length of hose, a bardox nozzle and two quart enema bag. "Johnny, you should have listened and not eaten today.

Your operation tomorrow requires your jaw to be wired shut for six weeks. Our hospital can't take the chance that you would vomit and choke immediately after the operation so we must make sure your insides are completely empty." She signalled for Mildred to come around to Johnny's feet as Nurse pressed a bottom and the whole table/chair extended back, while his feet spread apart and the lower area which had supported his backside now moved away from him.

As Mildred moved into position, Johnny gave out a yelp at this new invasion of his body. Suffice to say it was to Johnny a torture of epic proportions. To the Nurses just another routine task as had been performed all over the world thousands of times every day. Ok, Ok, so he had this coming. He had to have that stupid sandwich at lunch time and now he was paying the price.

But why was Nurse shaving his body from nose to toes? While the soapy water found its way into him, Nurse was busy scarping away any and all hair growth. When she came to his privates, it was humiiating to be pumped full inside and stripped bare on the outside. The nurses had a duty to perform and were only allowed to go so far. Releasing their charge, Johnny was quickly led to a huge toilet in the corner where he sat to expel the solution.

Rushed to a shower in the other corner he was stood, facing the wall as Nurse reaching around his waist, expertly removed his clamp. Johnny was allowed to shower and feel blessed relief. When Johnny exited the shower cubicle, he almost froze in fright as nurse directed him back to the chair/table. "Please no more," he exclaimed. "I'm sorry I had that sandwich at lunch time."

Not knowing they had no illwill towards him, at least not too much, he thought they wanted to give him another treatment of that huge plastic bulb thing up his backside. The nurses played on his fears by saying, "Well if you're absolutely sure you're totally cleaned out, I suppose we could forego another treatment." He nodded his head so fast it almost made him dizzy. "Now Mildred, what would the little sissy like for bedtime, diapers or his clamp? What do you think?"

Oh Golly, please he thought to himself, let it be diapers. "Well I don't know, he did take to the clamp very well. But, I think the sissy really does like diapers better. Why don't we ask him?" Johnny tried to answer immediately but was cut off by a stern look from Nurse Gretchen. "What will it be little boy?" The clamp of a man or the diapers of a baby?" She held both up in the air now, the hard plastic velcro gripping clamp in her right hand and a pink extra thick rusttling plastic covered disposable diaper in her left hand.

Johnny looked from one to the other and back again. "Tell us little one which would you like to wear for the rest of your life?" The choice was the physical pain of the clamp left on too long or the emotional pain of going through life as a diapered sissy. "You must ask nicely for whichever you choose." As Johnny's eyes glazed over he demured again, proving to be a sissy as he stated, "Please nurse, may I have my diapers.

Please. I can't stand the pain of the clamp, and I promise to not make a fuss when you diaper me in front of the others." His term of "My diapers" had not been missed on the Nurses. They understood, he did take ownership of his diapers and would grow to enjoy them in time, if he didn't already. Nurse Gretchen suspected he thouroughly enjoyed playing baby although he didn't even admit it to himself. She would help him though to understand. "Slide up just a little sweety so we can get you into your giant diaper just as you asked for."

Her demeanor had changed. She was now nurturing. No longer tormenting. "Would you like some milk darling while we get you all dressed for bed?" He agreed readily as Nurse Mildred went to fetch some milk. Stretched out now flat on his back, she returned with a large baby bottle filled with yellow liquid.

Looking at it like it had a skull and cross bones on the label, Johnny tried to turn his head away. "Hold still little one, Nurse grabbed a hold of his head holding him tight with her hand pressing his head against her waist his face up, while she teased the nipple into his mouth. "You can't drink from a cup while lieing down so don't be such a big sissy. Stop making a fuss or else." The "or else" settled him down right away. Nurse Gretchen applied the largest, thickest diaper on the boy he had ever worn. It was a 'Molicare Overnight' monster diaper.

The pink gleam of plastic shone throughout the white tiled room. Three tapes on each side secured Johnny for a night of sweet dreams. As the baby bottle was emptied Johnny yawned. He wondered what was in the formula, but left that to someday in future. All he wanted now was to get to bed and sleep. "Come along dear, let's get you back into your nighty and off to bed." Paraded down the hallway, unsure of himself, Johnny enetered room 432 again. "Hi Joany," said little Marsha, not knowing that the lad was exausted. He just mumbled back a weak "hiay" as Nurse helped him into bed.

They could see his make-up was gone from the shower and he looked kind of boyish again. Johnny's head hit the pillow and he was asleep. Nurse tucked him in, raising the bars on both sides so he wouldn't fall out and turning off the light shining down on the huddled form under the big blankets. She hushed the girls and left room 432 for now. It was nine thirty. The episode with the boy had taken an hour and a half. There were other duties to perform. Ohters needed her special care.

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2013, 09:32:39 PM »

Page 2

Part 5, Baby Bottle Time

Johnny woke to a new day with glenched teeth. He tried to open his mouth to speak to the Nurse standing over him, but his mouth wouldn't work. As he came out of the drug induced sleep in the hospital recovery room, nurse was busy removing his diapers. "Relax dear, don't try to talk," she instructed. "Can you hear me ok through your bandages?" What had happened to him? As his mind slowly cleared, he remembered they came for him early in the morning to prepare the lad for surgery.

Judging by the pain he felt in his jaw and teeth along with a general numbness and dizzyness, he was coming out of surgery. "Don't talk. Don't try to talk. Just listen, and I'll tell you all," the nurse advised him. "You're in recovery. Your surgery was a complete success." Johnny's eyes moved in acknowledgement as the pain of moving his head was too much. "Lie still for a minute, I have to take your temerature." As she lifted his legs bending Johnny's knees towards his chest, she inserted something into his rear end. An invader had entered the wrong direction. "Hold still, stop squirming. Just relax as I hold this in place and grease you up."

Johnny tried to move his hands. That was when he found out the purpose of those mittens they had secured to his wrists during surgery prep. His wrists were very well tied to the bed rails. "Ummpph," was all that came out of him as through clenched teeth he now couldn't talk. "Your hands will be tied to the bed rails for twenty four hours, more if you're not cooperative. It happenes to all who have had facial surgery. It's to prevent you from touching your bandages and damaging the doctor's work." She worked her petroleum jelly digit around inside him and announced he was ready for the thermometer.

As this uncomfortable experience was progressing, she continued her monolouge for his benefit. "Johnny, stop squirming," as the offending oversized instrument was thrust inside him. "Your teeth are wired together for the next six weeks so we can't take your temperature normally. We also have an instrument for taking temeratures in your ear but with your bandages, for the next four of five days, this," she wiggled the little fellow around inside him, "is the only method left."

When completed, she rediaperedd the boy in a hospital disposable diaper with pink plastic covering. They were the oversized molicares, huge, very absorbant, and much too noisy to be discrete. A light blanket went over top of Johnny and a big hairy orderly started Johnny on his way back up to room 432. Nurse Benitta was on duty now. She met him at the ward door taking charge of her angel, Johnny. "Oh Johnny, I'm so happy to see you back here safe and sound. Your bandages make you look puffy cheeked but the girls will love to see you again. Now, don't try to talk." They wheeled him into room 432, and Nurse took chanrge, "please slide him into his bed orderly. We'll take good care of him from here." As the hairy man did so, Maria heard all and asked Nurse to please call him, her. "Call him, I mean her, Joany.

We all decided last night that He, I mean she, would fit in better with a girl's name and feel more comfortable around all of us." The orderly finished quickly, and left shaking his head. Sliding the boy across and tieing Johnny's hands to his bed rails had caused the blanket to fall, exposing him in pink diapers. "I see," exclaimed the Nurse, agreeing to their little charade. "He won't be embarassed as a boy on a girl's ward by pretending to be a girl too. Well done. But does Johnny agree to be called Joany while here?" They all looked at him while the nurse was tieing down his left hand.

He nodded as best as possible thinking it would be to protect the girl's when their Mother's came to visit. At least, he pretended to himself, he was doing it out of chivalry. To think, at the changes he had undergone, he was being gallant by pretending to be a girl for a few days. "It's done then. I'll let the other Nurses know they are to call you Joany from now on." Johnny/Joany slept for awhile, still groggy from the anesthetic until awoken to a wet diaper by the delightful smell of food. Nurse Benitta came into their room after lunch dishes were rounded up.

She produced a sippy cup for Joany. "This is your special lunch Johnny. Ooops, sorry, I meant Joany of course. She helped the boy sit up enough to insert the plastic piece in between his lips so he can suc-k out what nurishment there was and filter it through his teeth. The feeding was a disaster. Liquid ran out of the corners of Johnny's mouth dribling down his chin. He found it very painful to have to sit up half way while his hands are still tied to bedside. Lowering his bed slightly she asked him to try suc-king the liquid through a straw. This caused great pain in his mouth as trying to filter liquid through his teeth required great suction. "I'm afraid this will be a long painful process, Joany.

Oh I wish I could make it easier for you," Nurse sympathized. Gloria piped up, "Oh he's just like my little sister, having to be fed by mommy." "SHE intoned both Maria and Marsha, SHE, remember." "Oh yes," said Gloria, continuing right along with all the enthusiasm of a bubbling teenager, "well SHE does remind me of Angela, my sister when she was so small I had to help feed her by giving her a baby bottle and stuff." Nurse lowered his bed flat and left the room, coming back with a large bib and baby bottle. She tied the bib around Johnny's neck to help catch any dribbles, saying, "We don't want to make a mess do we Joany? Let's just see if this is more comfortable for you? No need to be ambarassed, about this, but Gloria may be right."

As she stuck the nipple between his lips, he just let go of his inhibitions and accepted this was a much less painful method of eating. He let go of his bladder now too, filling the giant diaper a second time. Even if he knew when his bladder was filling, which he didn't; the fact he was tied to his bed prevented him from running to the bathroom. He did what every baby throughout time has done. As soon as a bottle of liquid is placed in one end, the bladder makes room, releasing its contents.

Nurse knew this process well from her time in pediatrics, but it was amazing to observe in a seventeen year old boy. "Let me just hold it like so, Joany," she pushed the short nipple gently between his lips until gravity did the work. "Don't suc-k, just let it flow and it shouldn't hurt too much." She was right about that, at least. Laying flat on his back, just letting this special formula trickle into his mouth wasn't painful. The idea of being fed by baby bottle was a little disturbing, but he did remember it happening not so long ago. Johnny closed his eyes, as the warm liquid filled his stomach now and relaxed him. "Maria, would you hold this for a minute, please?" Nurse asked.

As the eldest girl came around she was only too eager to feed her newest roommmate from his/her special baby bottle. "Just hold it steady until it's empty and I'll be back in a few minutes." Maria smiled down at Joany, thinking it only fair she should help out as she had babysat many kids in the neighborhood. She had been the best baby sitter in the city. Just then Gloria's Mother pooped her head around the corner to witness Maria feeding a baby bottle to Joany and spying her own little girl watching intently. Gloria and her Mother left to talk in the lounge down the hall. She would get quite a story from her daughter.

Marsha wanted to help with Joany's feeding but couldn't think of anything to do but wipe away any dribbles from his/her chin with the edge of the big bib. "Almost done sweety?" remarked Nurse Benitta after entering again, her arms full. "You won't have to worry about us hurting you Joany, by making you sit up and drink from a cup anymore. I've recorded in your chart at the nurses station, you are to get all your nurishment and medication by bottle. I have ordered six large bottles for you with short nipples so they won't interfere with your teeth. Since you are on a liquid diet, I'm afraid it's going to be lots of bottles throughout the day for you."

She placed all six new baby bottles with very short nipples upder plastic covers onto Joany's bedside table. "Can we help, Nurse?" asked Maria. "What did you have in mind?" "Well, since Joany isn't allowed to sit up and has her hands tied to bed she can't feed herself. The nurses are ever so busy, so we," pointing to Marsha and the missing Gloria, "can take over feeding her. We all have experience baby sitting so it's not like giving someone a baby bottle is anything new to us. Also we can change her diapers if needed as that's not a big deal; we've all done it lots of times on real baby's." Nurse thought for a moment, saying, "the bottles I can agree with. He's on a, Ooops, sorry Joany, SHE's on a liquid diet so she will need lots of bottles every day.

If you girls can help out that would be very sisterly of you helping your new room mate like that." Looking down at the boy, now turned into girl, now turned into baby by virtue of his feeding instrument she said, "you won't have to wait for one of us to come. Now, I have something you won't like Joany, I have to take your temperature and your diapers need changing, don't they."

She dismissed the girls, in order to give the lad some privacy, bringing the curtain across to cut off sight but not sound, she exclaimed, "Oh your going to be a very wet thing on a liquid diet for six weeks, aren't you dear?" Having performed this horrible chore of inserting a rectal thermometer again she applied a new diaper to her charge and changed his top. Opening the curtain he was again exposed to Maria and Marsha as a pink diapered, baby girl as this time the nurse had changed him into his pink baby doll top.

The old nighty had gotten messy during his feeding, and she did want her girls to look their best. It was decided the baby doll panties were a waste as the diaper was pink anyways, almost matching his cute frilly top. The baby doll came to waist, exposing a heavily diapered bottom. Just as she was reaching for the blanket to cover Joany, Maria was at the ready with another baby bottle and Marsha looked on, admiring the pretty baby doll top, esnuring no messes would ruin Joany's sweet outfit. Later, when Johnny's Mother arrived for her promised visit that afternoon before heading back home, she couldn't see a more angelic scene. Her son, at seventeen being attended to by two teenaged girls feeding him from a baby bottle, wiping away any dribbles from his chin while a nurse approached with a much needed giant pink diaper.

The girls were dismissed with thanks from Nurse Benitta and assurances they would be needed again. But, for right now Joany would need some privacy with his Mother and Nurse. The entire routine was explained, about how much pain regular feeding caused her son and how the girls had changed his name to Joany to spare him embarassment. "Do you think I should carry on with the baby bottles at home when he is discharged?" his Mother asked. "It is much more comfortable and less painful," replied Nurse Benitta. Mother decided to stop at the large department store in the city before going home to her village.

She would need to buy some special items for her baby son changed to daughter temporarily. As Mother saw Nurse take Johnny's temerature after removing his wet diaper she placed a bottle in between his lips enjoying feeding her son in this unique way. He could look forward to many such feedings, even after he got all better. Mother felt nurturing stirring inside of herself. "He's on a liquid diet, Mrs Carver. I'm afraid you will need a lot of diapers for a long time." As Nurse applied a fresh diaper; the bottle in one end caused an immediate flooding of the other end as if a pipe was establsihed channeling the fluid straight through. "See what I mean?"

They both laughed as the diapers blue wetness indicator showed. "I better stop at the drug store on the way home and stock up," Mother said. In fact, it's getting late, I'd better get going before the stores close. I'll see you Thursday darling." Looking over at the nurse she expressed her thanks for taking such good care of her little baby, and she was off leaving him to them for three days.

Johnny Checks Into Hospital, Part 6, The sales people

Just as Johnny's Mother left the ward the noise of several people was heard out in the hallway. It was the weekly visit of the incontinence sales people, peddling their wares to the staff at the Nurses station. This was a regular Monday ritual. Mr Smith from Prexa Medical and Mrs Sanford from Hospital Supplies Inc along with Bethany-Louise of The Diaper Super-Store all gathered around the Nurses station showing off their newest products hoping the senior Nurse, Gretchen Von Tinkle will recommend their products to purchasing.

A hospital contract could make anyone of them rich with commissions. Nurse Gretchen always came in early on Monday's, ensuring to personally supervise this afternoon display of diapers and other incontinence items. "Show me what you have Bruce," asking Mr Smith to open his large case and bring forth the latest in leak protection panties. These were called, according to Mr Smith, "Double Vinyl panties. Notice the extra thick plastic, to ensure superior leakage protection. We've added more elastic at the leg gathers. And," he proudly proclaimed, "they come in six different colors, clear, cloudy white, yellow, pink, blue, and green. Feel them Nurse."

She did indeed feel them with a marked eye for perfection in rubber wear. Passing them around all the Nurses gathered, she got her clip board and made a notation. "Prexa Medical has also come up with a new style of diaper more appropriate for the young adult, or teen. May I show you?" Bruce Smith knew he needed the support of the Nurses, he also knew as a man he was out of his element here, surrounded by women, so he always addressed the ladies with greatest respect. "By all means Bruce, please, let's all see." Mr Smith reached into his bag, extracting a thick pink item, showing all present what could only be the thickest, thirstiest diaper imaginable. It wasn't just that though.

On the sides were velcro straps, so a Nurse could quickly secure her patient into a diaper without risking jabbing anyone with pins. "The diaper comes with these velcro fasteners which hold surprisingly well. The diapers also come in the same colors as the double vinyl panties, and make a perfect pair." Nurse tried out the pink diaper on her hand, sliding the diaper closed around her fist and pulling the pink plastic panties over top. The vinyl shone in the light. A glimmer, a gleam, a shine of new plastic. and, then she did something very strange, she stroked the plastic encased fist admiring the smooth slippery baby pants; nodding to the others. Mr Bruce Smith beamed. A nod from Nurse Gretchen almost certainly meant a huge contract. "We'll need to test some samples, Bruce, but I am very much in favour of these."

The contents of his entire bag was dumped out on the counter for the Nurses to use on any patient they wanted to test them on. "I have just the youth, to give these a real test and let you know next week how they worked." Now it was Mrs Sanford's turn. She opened her bag to reveal heavy gum rubber panties which were almost like bloomers. Representing Hospital Supply Inc, her wares were more institutional. She not only had rubber goods but also, restraint devices, new cuffs which could be applied in five seconds for holding down a patient in bed or while sitting.

She displayed a horrible, "Nylon bed jacket. If someone refuses to stay in bed, you can strap the patient into this," she demonstrated the steel and canvas fasteners, "and, I assure you when fastened to bed rails, the patient won't be getting up in the night." Murmurs of appreciation for the secure straps went around when Mrs Sanford demonstrated why the ladies liked her so much. She had a wicked sense of humour,announcing, "But, if your patient is in my jacket, you better put them into Bruce's diapers and plastic pants first, or else."

Giggles and loud laughter followed, as Nurse Gretchen again nodded, smiled at the device and agreed to test it in near future. The last sales person was Bethany-Louise from The Diaper Super Store, a wholesale marketer of pull-on and pin-on diapers, as well as prefold diapers, flat fold diapers, diapers with extra padding in the middle.

She had diapers with baby disney designs, romper room colors, choo choo train patterns and toy trucks and airplanes on the outside for boys along with lacy edged diapers and patterns of raining umbrellas, ballerina's and clouds for girls. Her pitch started with, "You know ladies, every child wants to grow up. And, how do they show they are growing up? By getting out of their plain old white baby diapers, that's how. Colors are in. Patterns are in.

At the Diaper Super Store, our Motto is, 'Say it with color.' I have a diaper here, that will make every baby girl wish she could grow up into it. This diaper," she was now holding it up, "fits perfectly around the little girls hips while slimming in snugly around a slimmer waist, and you will notice these added gathers at leg and waist have leak guards. Across the back we have added three rows of fantasy ruffles in pink, which show lovely through a clear pair of plastic baby panties." Nurse Gretchen announced, "It is supper time, and I do believe we can get some use from your products tonight. Come with me, please."

As they all stood, she instructed a junior Nurse to assist her by carrying several carefully selected items and follow along to room 432. "I do believe, we can make an exception to the normal No Men on the Ward rule,for you Bruce. After all, you need to inspect your products in an actual setting, don't you?" As they turned into room 432, Nurse Benitta from day shift was just preparing Johnny for his tenth diaper change of the day. Marsha, the thirteen year old, was now feeding him another of many baby bottles, as Johnny just let the liquid trickle gently into his stomach.

As Nurse Gretchen, Nurse Betty and the three sales people approached Nurse Benitta, the elder Nurse expressed, "this is our subject for testing of your products." All looked at what appeared to be a very scared young lady with bandages over her head around her chin and back up over top again, completely hiding the area around her ears where the surgery had taken place. She was dressed in a pink baby doll top, and clearly visible pink disposable diaper as the blanket had ben removed to prepare for the upcoming diaper change. "My, my, Johnny,"

Nurse Gretchen intoned," I see you are quite wet and it's time for your six P.M. temperature check." As three sales people, and three Nurses crowded around Johnny's bed, Marsha was relieved of duty with a deep thanks and ordered to her own bed as dinner was coming down the hall to be served to her soon. Johnny found himself surrounded by six people as Nurse Betty noticed, "Oh my Nurse, look. This is in fact a boy hiding in our girls ward."

Mrs Sanford, noticed that he had no hair anywhere, asked, " did you need to strip his hair or has he just not matured yet?" Johnny wanted to yell out, the old mean nurse did it to him along with that horrible hosing up his backside, but with his jaw wired shut he couldn't speak. With hands strapped to sides of his bed, he couldn't even gesture as Nurse Gretchen expained, "Oh he wants to fit in with the girls better.

Last night he painted his eyes and applied blush and mascara. He even cut his hair more feminine to be more girly." A lie, it's all a big lie, he wanted to scream, but couldn't. He just found his knees pulled into his chest as Nurse once again poked him in the wrong end with the thermometer as she continued. "He must have shaved himself as well, since girls don't have all that ugly hair. But," and now she was looking right down at Johnny, "you didn't need to shave your diaper area to be a girl. I'll bet you just had so much fun shaving all over, you couldn't stop and found it so much nicer to be smooth all over."

His mind screamed, No, but his tears now gave away a secret. To him, they were the tears of defeat, but to the onlookers they were the tears of admission of guilt. "Which diaper should we test first? Let me see? Nurse Benitta, has he given you any trouble at all today?" "No Nurse. She's been a perfect angel." "She? Oh yes, I heard about attempts to even chage his name. Silly little thing isn't HE!" clearly defining she wasn't playing along. As Nurse Gretchen removed the thermometer,

Johnny was allowed to stretch out. She ordered him to lift his hips as she found a combination of ruffle backed pink super diapers from the diaper super store and clear see through plastic double vinyl baby pants from Prexa medical made the most sissy compliment to Johnny's pretty pink baby doll top. "Yes," they all admired him; especially Nurse Gretchen running her hand over his ruffles as she reached to ensure the diaper was securely inside his baby pants. She snapped the elastic waist band in a sign of finality as only a Nurse can. "Now, I understand," she again adressed Johnny, "that you are only drinking formula from baby bottles. Is that right young man?"

He barely nodded his head now, as she continued, "Well if you're going to be drinking from baby bottles like a baby, and wetting yourself all day long I guess it's a good thing these kind people came to your rescue with some much needed diapers, isn't it?" Again, Johnny found nothing left of any strength to fight her constant diatribes simeply nodded his head again. "And, are you hungry right now sweety? Everyone else on the ward is eating supper. Do you want Nurse Benitta to give you a baby bottle before she goes home for the day and leaves you to me?" A nod of Johnny's head brought about a renewed trickle of a tear of defeat.

As the bottle entered his lips, his bladder exploded inside his new diapers. "Well, we shall all see if they are leak resistant right now." Nurse Gretchen explained. "See, ladies and Gentleman, this one can't last five minutes without soaking himself." A giggle could be heard from behind the curtain. It was Gloria again, telling Marsha about her baby sister Angela who had a doll like that. "Come here Gloria, ordered Nurse Gretchen and tell us all your story."

The fourteen year old, said, what she overheard reminded her of Angela's doll. "My baby sister, is only three years old, and she has a doll just like what you describe. Angela gives the doll a baby bottle and it flows right through to the dolls diaper. She then has to chage the doll's diaper and learns all about being a mother." "An amzing story Gloria, do you know the name of this doll?"

The teenager thought for a minute, and recalled, it was a "Betsy Wetsy Doll." "Thank you dear. Since you're here, what do you think of Johnny's nice new diapers and plastic pants? Are they as nice as Betsy Wetsy's?" Gloria touched the front of the plastic panties and proclaimed them even better, more lifelike, more real. Bruce Smith was proud his extra thick smooth see through double vinyl panties were holding up so well at this test of sissy baby teen. Just like Betsy Wetsy, the fluid was going in one end, throught the pipes and right out the bottom to flood the diaper.

Of course, Bethany-Louise was extatic that her diaper not only looked very good on the child, as pronounced by Gloria but the extra thristy terry toweling was saoking up his floods as fast as he could produce it. All smiled at the lad, with the baby bottle between his lips, hands secured to bed rails, pink nighty to waist and gigantic see through baby pants covering a bright pink ruffled diaper. "I want to try the bed jacket tonight, Nurse Betty. Have it handy for nine o'clock along with an extra, super thick night time diaper for this baby of ours. Tonight after his nine o'clock bottle and temperature check, I want him in the super thick pink diapers with velcro fasteners and the rubber bloomers. He's not allowed freedom of hands for another twelve hours at least, so I think the bed jacket should prove handy to allow him to roll over in bed without touching his bandages."

Nurse knew what was best for a lad. The sales people left now assured of big commissions as result of their products being torture tested by one young man. The next few hours sped by as Johnny drank more milk, the girls chatted away and nine o'clock approached. After a thouroughly embarassing experience of being diapered in plain view of Maria who was administering this hours bottle, Johnny found himself velcroed inside a huge pink diaper. Gum rubber panties found their way up his legs to be snapped securely around his thin waist. The only thing left was the bed jacket, and he did not like the looks of it at all. "Hold your arms out deary, let me slide the sleeves on you,"

Nurse ordered after releasing his hands from the hated mittens which had trapped them at his sides for twelve hours already. She made him sit up just enough to slide the jacket over his thin shoulders and begin the age old process of securing starps in velcro loops so the patient has the freedom allowed and not one inch more. Johnny found his hands inside rubber lined gloves attached to the end of the sleeves.

A belt strapped around his weaist kept the bed jacket in place while two extra straps passed around his thick diaper between his legs to be velcroed to the back of the jacket. His rubber lined gloves has strings attached at each finger, when Nurse asked," is it comfortable so far sweety?" His pink baby doll top had all but disappeared, to covered over by this vinyl, nylon, rubberized, leather strapped security device.

As each finger was individually attached to Johnny's crotch straps he found his hands secured to diaper front. Through the rubber mittened fingers, he could stroke his diaper, ever reminding himself that he truely was a rubberized prisoner of his own fate. As Johnny drank his milk and special formual with pain medication, he closed his eyes and drifted off into a gentle dreaming sleep of, Betsy Wetsy, and what would a doll like that look like? As his mind drifted off, he would have cringed to see Nurse Gretchen gently remove the baby bottle from his lips to replace it with a large soother. Just as she pulled the blanket over him she slid a little girls doll into bed with him. The doll too was diapered so the lad wouldn't feel so lonely at being the only diapered one in this room. It was a new, Betsy Wetsy doll nurse had purchased on her coffee break. "Sleep tight, little one," she whispered.

Johnny Checks Into Hospital, Part 7, Water Works

Johnny woke from his gentle sleep with a feeling of contentment. He was curled up on his right side, with both hands stroking his heavily diapered crotch. The restraints allowed no other hand position. Both hands, encased in rubberized mittens attached to long sleeves of the Bed Jacket were fastened to the crotch straps of this device. Blinking and straining against the early morning darkness, he felt someone closeby sharing his bed. He could make out blonde hair and pink skin.

As his mind reeled with putting together the knowledge of his surroundings his eyes cleared to spy a very pretty little doll tucked in under his blankets. What was this? Why had someone stuck a doll into his bed? He was a big boy who just happened to get stuck into a girls ward room at the hospital. He didn't sleep with dolls. This was a stupid joke. Yet! Somehow the little doll didn't threaten him. He could feel no ill will towards it. The doll simply enjoyed his company. As his eyes now fully cleared, Johnny rolled over onto his back as best as he could, when he felt somethings had been under his right shoulder. A lump in the mattress?

Something clicked beside his shoulder, but he couldn't see. Oh well, what you can't see; can't hurt you! Right? He lay there for a moment, reflecting all that happened, while feeling that deep seated inner peace one experiences only upon waking to a thouroughly soaked diaper inside giant baby pants. The lovely sense of wetness surrounding him from waist to upper thigh. The slick rubberized, or plasticized, or nylon rubberized panties of the bed wetter felt good to him. Many people wanted their children to grow-up and be big boys and girls; not permitting their children this luxury of savoring the feel of a wet diaper in the morning.

The little children grow up forgetting all about the love and caring they felt while being cooed at by Mommy as she wraps them snugly into their protective night time diapers. The sense of security, having one's privates safely tucked away for the night. At seventeen, Johnny was in turmoil wanting desperately to grow up like the other children in the neighborhood. But, he would never forgive himself if his Mother threw away the diapers if he no longer needed them.

So it was in his heart to wake every morning to a soaked diaper to ensure the wonderful feelings of morning diaper butt continued. "Good Morning ladies," welcomed Nurse Benitta as she flung open the door letting more light in and ensuring all four of her charges are awake for another beautiful day. "Why, Joany. You have a dolly with you, that's so sweet." All eyes now looked over at Johnny's bed to see him awake, with a little dolls head sticking out from under his covers. "Your Mother must have had it hidden in your bag for you just in case you got scared here in hospital." NO, he wanted to shout but the steel bands holding his wired jaw prevented any outcry other than a whimper.

Nurse carried a tray of three glasses orange juice, three paper cups medicines and a baby bottle. Each girl in turn received her morning medicine and a glass of juice to wash it down. "Your medication," she now addressed the boy turned girl turned baby, "is ground up in here," holding the bottle up for all to see. As Nurse stuck the bottle between Johnny's lips she noticed something else in bed with him. "My, my, what have we here?"

All three girls in the room along with the Nurse, stared at Johnny now, as Nurse withdrew a pink and white pacifier from under Johnny's right shoulder. "And you didn't want to stay in our ward? Now I see why. Are you sure, you're seventeen years old?" He savoured the delightful feel of his heavy soaked, super sized diapers in the morning. Now she was filling his tummy slowly with much needed nurishment.

But the questioning always brought about tears. If he wanted to grow up and be a big boy, he would certainly have to control his tear ducts in future. The tears started a ripple effect. The sobbing grew, his frame shook, and his bladder let go. Everytime, wether in public or private, as soon as the first tear rolled down his cheeks, the bladder felt free to follow suit releasing all it's contents. "Do you want to be my big baby here in Hospital, suc-king on this," she held the soother high for all to see, "as well as your bottles all day long?" Nurse now addressed the three girls in the room who were staring at Johnny turned into Joany. "I will treat you three girls as young ladies.

You may take turns in the shower this morning getting ready for Doctor's rounds at nine o'clock. Marsha, you're the youngest, so you go first, then Gloria and finally Maria. Remember Doctor's like very clean little bodies." Looking down at her special patient suc-king his baby bottle, she excalimed, "I'm afraid it will a bubble bath for you Joany. We can't risk getting your bandages wet from a shower." As Nurse asked Maria to hold his bottle, she pulled his covers back to reveal the lad in his new hospital restraint bed jacket.

Admiring, the functionality of the garment, she began unbuckling the straps,admiring its usefullness. "Nurse Gretchen left us a note that you prefered this to your regular restraint mittens attached to bed rails. I must say it does allow you to roll around in bed a bit. I'll tell her tonight that you were thouroughly happy waking up in it." She slid the garment off Johnny, after having him sit up just a little. "Now, let's see if you can walk ok dear. Hold onto me and stand up beside your bed." As Johnny stood, both Maria and Gloria saw the giant pink rubberized bloomers on him covering what could only be described as a bulging diaper.

Nothing else could make such baloon shape around his loins. Marsha was heard singing in the shower a song about "I'm a fairy princess." My my, how appropriate a song to hear as Johnny stood weakly beside his Nurse. Nurse held tight now to Johnny's hand with Nurse's hand in the dominant position wrist facing back while Johnny's own wrist faced forward.

It was a minor thing. But, to a seventeen year old boy it was humiliating to be dragged along like a child. Nurse spared no modesty, for anyone in the hallway would be able to see our little one in pink baby doll top and bulging pink rubber baby pants, at Nurses side walking gently along to the room marked Water Works. "Stand still with your back to me," she ordered once they were inside this ultra sterile room with door locked behind them.

Johnny looking around sawe a very large bath tub filled with lots of bubbles. She stripped off his baby doll top and reached around his waist. The nurse stuck her hand inside his rubber pants to find the velcro fasteners holding this heavy garment around him. It was heavy because it was soaked. As the velcro came loose the diaper, still inside the rubber bloomers, started sliding down his legs.

Johnny stepped out of the saoking garment and dashed into the tub to hide his nakedness. We will give the lad a bit of privacy here with his nurse. Suffice to say narry a crack nor crevise missed out on her thourough cleansing. As Johnny stood naked before this Nurse, he felt the blush of youth as she tried off every inch of him. "On the table little one." He was directed towards a flat table about 3 feet off the floor with drawers all along the front.

Laying down on the cold plastic cover caused a shiver. "Knees up to chest," he was instructed. No, not that horrible hose thing again. Oh his mind reeled. How could they. He was as cooperative as possible, but very hesitant. The hose in his back end would mean she might apply that painful clamp again. It was all so unfair he thought to himself, when Nurse slid in the morning's thermomter. "Why are you sweeating dear? This can't be hurting you?" Johnny felt relief. Of course, they still had to take his temperature and this was the only way with his badnages and jaw wired shut.

He would show her. He would take it like a man. He will be a trooper and just let her stick that terrible thermometer inside him without a whimper. "Your diaper was very wet this morning but you have not had a bowel movement dear in almost thrity six hours you've been here." Johnny remembered the horrible enema Nurse Gretchen had given him Sunday night totally cleaning him out. "Do you need help relieving yourself, sweety?" He shook his head rapidly from side to side. "Well are you absolutely sure, I can't help you relieve what's plugging you up?" There couldn't be anything plugging him up, Johnny thought to himself. Nurse Gretchen had so completely emptied him out and in the last twenty four hours he was on a liquid diet of baby bottles, how could he be plugged up.

He shook his head even more. "Ok, but I have to write in your chart that you haven't had a mevement and Nurse Gretchen won't like that when she come on duty tonight." "Doctor's rounds start in an hour. Let's get you ready." Johnny thanked her with his eyes, that she finally changed subjects. "Nurse Gretchen's note advises that the Incontinent sales people left many samples for you to try out while here. Won't it be fun to test a different diaper system every couple hours and report just like a little scientist." Nurse rummaged around in a drawer directly underneath Johnny when she yelled out, "Don't touch." to him.

He had inadvertantly tried to touch the bandages at his ears not thinking this was the reason for the restraint earlier. "You were warned not to touch your bandages, now I must restrain your hands again." Nurse declared his baby doll nighty top was still clean and it would make a pretty picture of innocence as he walked back to his room with Nurse holding tight. As she slid a bright pink diaper underneath him, she quickly pulled out the thermometer.

Stretching his legs out now and apart, Nurse applied lots of diaper rash cream and vlecroed him into the pink diapers with yellow and white ruffles across the front and back. They were show-off diapers. They didn't need rubber pants over top of them as the diapers had water proof covering. In another situation, a little four year old girl might be happy at being so sweetly dressed. But, a seventeen year old boy cringed at the idea of these diaper pants always on display. "These are from Mr Smith's special collection. I hope you like your panties?" Johnny looked down his length at the offending item. "They're called 'Stay-dry Panties'. Aren't they just so pretty. I guess we'll find out in awhile if they can stay dry or not."

She sat him up and slid the baby doll top over his arms. Sitting there, she all but made him cry at the sight of her next toture instrument. "Arms out dear. This is for your own good, so don't fight me on this." She placed his hands into mittens the likes of which he had never seen before. They fit all the way up to wrist tieing off with ribbons. Covered in a thin plastisized nylon they too were pink with hasps and buckles at strategic locations.

Johnny found his hands totally encased now in these mittens tied tight, as Nurse slipped his fingers together interlacing them, as if in prayer. She next snapped a hasp to a buckle on both wrists, securely holding his hands in this position. "I won't fasten your forearms together for now, but if ever try to rub or touch your bandages again, I'll have to strap you arms above the wrists together as well, so behave." She punctuated by giving his a small swat on his backside and steered him out of the room. A parade of sissy in pink and Nurse guiding gently could be seen coming down the hallway towards room 432. What an adorably sweet outfit

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender