Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: New Sissy in town, by Sissy Ellen  (Read 13936 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
New Sissy in town, by Sissy Ellen
« on: September 22, 2013, 12:08:26 PM »
From our 2002 Archives:

New Sissy in town, by Sissy Ellen

We had just moved across the country from California to Virginia, and I was extremely nervous about making new friends. I am 11 years old but very small and petite for a boy my age. My mother had told me everything was going to be fine, but I always have a very hard time making friends because I am so shy.

When I woke up in our new home, my mother had already left for work (she had transfered to Va for the company she worked for). So I was home all alone, and the first thing that I had noticed was that I had wet the bed again. I knew I had to wash the sheets and clean up so she would not find out because she had been threatening me with diapers and plastic pants if my bed wetting did not stop. I walked into the kitchen and fixed myself a bowl of cereal and wolfed it down and walked outside to see what our new neighborhood was like. Right away I saw three girls playing jump rope in the street, since it was summertime, school was out for the summer.

I walked up and watched them play for a few minuts, when the biggest girl introduced herself to me as Cindy. She told me that she was 10 years old, and then she introduced her two other friends Brenda, who was 9 and Mandy who was 11. I told them my name was John and that I was 11 years old. They all started to laugh and asked me why if I was 11, how come I was so much small then all of them?

Then Brenda looked at me in a sly manner and asked me if I wanted to go to her house and play with them. Happy that I was already making new friends, I said sure, and we all went over to Brenda's house to play. I noticed that no one was home at her house either so I figured that her parents worked like my mother did ( My father had run off and left us when I was very young and I did not ever really remember meeting him).

Cindy decided that we would play house, and Brenda said she was going to be the Mother, Cindy was going to be the daddy, Mandy was going to be the teen age daughter and I was to be the baby. I got mad and said I did not want to play if I had to be the baby, and Cindy Laughed at me and said it made since for me to be the baby since I was the smallest and just a sissy anyways. This made me angry that a girl a year younger then me would call me a sissy, so I told them I was leaving to go back home.

We better get the baby dressed before she has an accident and wets herself said Mandy as she roughly grabbed me by my arm. I tried to pull away from her but she was so strong I could not get free. This made her very angry that I tried to escape and before I knew what was going on she sat on the bed and dragged me across her lap and pulled down my pants and spanked me so hard that it made me cry. I yelled and screamed and tried to get away but she was just to strong for me, and the harder I tried to get away from her the harder she spanked me.

Cindy and Brenda were rolling on the floor laughing as they watched Mandy giving the sissybaby a spanking. My mother did not beleive in spankings so I had never actually been spanked before and this hurt so badly that I lost control and wet myself as she spanked me. OH MY GOD the little pansy really is a sissybaby he just peed all over my lap screamed Mandy as she grabbed me by my ear and started to drag me to Brenda's baby sisters room. The next thing I knew I was laying on the changing table in the nursery while Mandy,

Cindy and Brenda pinned thick cloth diapers on me and then put some pink plastic pants on me over my thick bulky diapers. Look, the sissy is so small my baby sisters diapers and rubber pants fit him very well said Brenda as they all stood around looking at me as I laid on the changing table dressed in just the diapers and pink plastic pants. Cindy told me to s_ck my thumb or else she would give me a spanking that made the one Mandy gave me seem like love taps, so I quickly put my thumb in my mouth and began to s_ck on it for all I was worth.

Part II

As I lay on the changing table dressed in only thick bulky cloth diapers and pink plastic pants as I suc-ked my thumb, Brenda, Mandy and Cindy were all ooooing and ahhing over wat a pretty sissybaby I made.Mandy then literally picked me up (all three girls were all so much stronger then I was) and set me on the floor and told me to crawl back into Brendas room.

As I crawled on the floor in front of them they each took turns patting me on the back of my heavily padded bottom,"Listen to how loud the sissies rubber pants crinkles when we pat him on her sweet little rear end", said Mandy as she patted the back of my thick diapers and pink plastic pants.

When we got back to Brenda's room, they had me stand up and before I knew what was going on Brenda was standing in front of me holding a pink little training bra. "I want you to slip your arms through these bra straps" she told me as she guided my small skinny arms through the bra straps and she pulled the bra around my chest and fastened it. "Awww the sissy looks so cute in his bulky diapers and matching pink bra and plastic pants" said Cindy as she reached up and adjusted one of a bra straps a little to her satisfaction.

Next Mandy picked out a very short little girl styled dress and they put it on me and it had a big pink bow that tied into the small of my back, I could feel it flopping around everytime I moved. "Now what do we do with the Sissybabies hair?" asked Mandy outloud. "I think we should put it into a pony tail and use a pink scunchy to hold it in place since the sissies hair is pretty long" said Brenda, so they pulled my hair into a pony tail and then slipped a pink scrunchy on the pony tail pulling it into a nice tight long pony tail.

I could not help but to look at myself in the big mirror in Brendas room and saw how much of a sissy I really was! I looked like a 6 year old girl wearing thick bulky diapers and pink plastic pants, the dress was so short my puffy diapers and pink plastic pants were clearly in plain view for all the world to see that I was apparently not yet potty trained. I also noticed that my pink training bra was also very visable through the thin material of the little girl dress I was wearing. As I looked out the window I saw my mothers car pull into our driveway.

Cindy saw this as well and anounced to everyone that the sissybabys mommy was home and mabey they should send the sissy home to his mommy. Mandy got an evil grin on her face and said, " I think we should make the sissy write a note to his mommy explaining how he wet his pants, so we decided that the sissy would be better off in diapers and a dress since he is such a sissy baby, then we will have the sissy ask his mommy to sign the note to prove that she read it and bring it back to us, dressed as he is of course!!!!" That is a great idea" said Brenda as she roughly grabbed my hand and dragged me over to her desk and sat me down and handed me a peice of notebook paper and a pencil. "I will dictate a letter to you and you will write it down word for word sissy, then you will take this note home to your mommy and have her sign it and then bring it back to us right away. If you do not, we will beat you up and spank you three times a day everyday this summer" said Brenda as she roughly squeezed and twisted my ear so badly that it made me start to cry.

I was so afraid that I agreed to thier terms and Mandy being the smartest of them started to dictate my letter to my mommy. "Dear Mommy, my new friends thought you should know that while we were playing today at there house I wet my pants like a baby. My new best friends thought it would be best to put me into diapers and plastic pants since it seems that I am not yet potty trained and they did not want me to wet myself all over there house. So they put diapers and plastic pants on me and they chose pink plastic pants since they said only a sissy would still be sissy enough to wet there pants and need to wear diapers like a baby.

They also put a pink training bra and a pretty pink dress on me to further more drive home my sissy status. Please sign this note so Mandy, Brenda and Cindy will know that I gave it to you to read...sighed your sissybaby son/daughter Steve......PS Mandy, Brenda and Cindy said they would be glad to babysit me while you are at work this summer if you need them to.

Mandy then folded the letter up and closed it with a pink heart sticker and walked me to the front door. "We will be watching you from my bedroom window" said Brenda and if you try to take off any of the clothes or the diapers, you know we will beat you up every day and spank you three times a day until school starts. They opened the door and I started the short walk back to my house as the wind kept blowing up my dress which really exposed my bulky diapers and pink plastic pants. I was so afraid of what my mother was going to say when she saw me dressed like this that I started to cry and lost control and accidently wet my diapers as I was crying walking to my front door.

Just as I was about to open the door my mother opened the door and stood there looking at me holding my letter. I just started to cry as I handed her the letter. She opened it and started to read it, I heard her giggle as she read the letter.

Part III

As I stood in the hall way in front of my mother dressed in just the thick bulky cloth diapers, pink plastic pants, padded pink training bra and the short pink little girl dress, my mother was giggling and laughing as she read the letter that Mandy and the girls had forced me to write to my mother. "Awww did the poor wittle thissy baby hab an akkadent and wet his panties while he was pwaying wif his new fweinds" asked my mother in a super sugar coated baby voice.

Then she shocked me by lifting up the front of my dress and looking at my bulky diapers and pink plastic pants. " I have got to meee these nice new friends of yours sissy, it seems they really know how to handle a sissy bedwetter like you", she told me as she slipped one of her fingers inside the leg band of my pink plastic pants. "Did the pooor wittle sissy hab another akadent and wet his diapers for his mommy?" she asked me as she took my hand and started to walk me out to the car.

She opened the back door and then had me sit in the back seat and she buckled me in the seat belt and then she got in and drove us to the store. As we pulled into the parking lot of the store my mother commented on how we needed to "pick up a few items". She opened my door and took my hand and walked me into the store like I was her three year old baby daughter.

I was so embaressed and humiliated for being dressed like such a sissybaby not to mention the fact that I was wearing very thick bulky WET diapers and pink plastic pants. My mother walked us over to the baby section and then walked down the diaper isles and picked out a couple packs of thick cloth diapers, then she got some diaper pins, some more pink plastic pants, a few baby bibs, baby bottles, paciafiers and a big diaper bag that had DIAPERS written on the side in big pink letters.

I was starting to cry again as she dragged me up to the cash registrar to pay and after the sales woman had rung up the paciafier my mother opened it and forced it into my mouth. The young sales girl was very amused by this and was giggling, so my mother informed her that her sissy son was having some problems on keeping his pants and bed dry, and she explained how the neighborhood girls it seemed had taken matters into thier own hands and dressed her sissy son very apropriately.

Then my mother handed the young sales girl the note that Mandy had made me write to her and asked the young girl if she thought she should sign it as she had been requested to do. The young sales girl kept looking up at me and giggling as she read the note. " Well if this does not prove that woman are smarter then men, I dont know what does" responded the 16 year old sales girl. " Yes I think you should sign and return the letter to his friends, since it seems they care so much for the proper dress code of the sissy here" said the sales girl. " That was my thought exactly " said my mother as she took the letter back from the young girl and signed it and put it back into her purse. "But I think I will hand deliver it myself to the girls, you know how forgetfull sissybabies are, I am afraid the baby here would lose the letter then the girls would be forced to beat him up and spank the poor wittle baby".

My mother then drove us back home and asked me which house was Brenda's. I pointed to it and she pulled the car up in front of it and parked the car and got out and opened my door and took my hand and walked me to the front door and rang the door bell. Brenda opened the door and I saw Cindy and Mandy standing behind her. " just wanted to thank you girls for taking such good care of my sissy while I was at work" said my mother as she opened her purse and took out the letter and handed it back to Brenda.

Brenda looked at the bottom of the letter and saw where my mom had signed it and she began to giggle very loudly as she showed the letter to Mandy and Cindy. "May we come in for a moment" asked my mother, and Brenda appoligized for being so rude and opened the door and let us in. "You had better just lay on the floor sissy, I need to change your wet diapers" my mother told me as she gently pushed me onto my back.

My mother looked at the three young girls and asked if one of them would be so kind as to go to the car and get my diaper bag. Cindy volenteered and ran out to the car and retrieved my diaper bag. My mother lifted the front of my pretty dress up and then pulled down my pink plastic pants until they were around my ankles. " I just want to thank you girls for dressing my sweet sissy for me, I have been fighting his bedwetting for so long now and have been toying with the idea of putting him into diapers, but it seems you have saved me the trouble and I am deeply thankful" said my mother as she opened her purse and took out some money and handed each girl a Twenty dollar bill. I would sure appreciate it if you young ladies could keep an eye on my baby and babysit him this summer while I am at work every day" said my mother. " Sure said the girls in unison, we love taking care of babies, even if they are just over grown sissy babies like your sissy son" and all of them including my mother burst out laughing.

My mother then unpinned my diapers and grabbed my ankles and lifted my small sissy fanny up off the floor a little as she pulled the wet diaper out fron under me. Then she folded two diapers together so they would be nice and thick and bulky and once again grabbed my ankles and lifted my fanny up off the floor and slid the dry diapers under me.

Then she powdered me and pulled the diapers up between my legs and sunggly pinned them in place and then pulled my pink plastic pants back up over my thick diapers and once she was sure all of the diapers were tucked in nice and safe inside of my plastic pants, she took my arms and pulled me into a sitting position, so I was sitting on the floor looking up at them. " I cant believe the baby wet his diapers, that makes twice today the sissy has wet himself" said Cindy.

Well thats not a problem now that we have the sissybaby properly dressed in his daipers and rubber pants" said my mother and they all started to laugh and giggle again. My mother then told me to hold my arms above my head and then she pulled the dress I was wearing up over and head and she folded it and handed it to Brenda, " thank the nice girls for diapering you and letting you wear her pretty dress" said my mother.

I just stood there in my thick bulky diapers and pink plastic pants and padded pink training bra crying as I suc-ked on my paciafier. "If I have to ask you a second time sissy, I will pull down your rubber pants and diapers and spank the day lights out of you" she warned me. It was hard to talk with the pink paciafier in my mouth and it all came out garbled and sounded like baby talk. "tank wu por pwutting dipers and pwetty pink pwastic pants on me, and tank wu por wetting me wear one of your pwetty dwesses" I told then girls. " You are so welcome sissy, but it seems you were the one doing all the WETTING" said

Mandy and all of then burst out laughing at me again. My mother reached up and felt my breasts through the padded pink training bra and said, "I just love this pretty training bra, it looks so good on my sissy". "Oh he can keep it mam, I have out grown my training bra's and he can keep the dress as well if you want it, it is way to small for me now, and since he is so small it fits him very well" said Brenda. "Yes it does fit the sissy very well" said my mother as she hugged the girls and thanked them. "If you want you can come up to my room and look through my old clothes that I have out grown and see if you want any of them for your sissy" offred Brenda. "I have a whole box full of sissy little girl dresses and lots of other pretty cute training bra's the sissy can have". "Thats very sweet of you dear, Lets go take a look and see what you have", said my mother as she took my hand and followed Brenda to her room to look at the clothes that Brenda was donating to me. Then Mandy and Cindy each told my mother how they also had plenty of clothes that they were sure that would fit me as well.

Part IV

Mother took hold of my hand and told led me back up to Brrenda's room to try on her old clothes. I was standing there in just my thick bulky cloth diapers and pink plastic pants and the pink padded training bra when Brenda walked up and set a great big box full of frilly clothes on the bed. "Lets see what we have " said Brenda as she dumped the box onto her bed.

She picked through all the clothes seperating all the training bra's into a pile and all of the dresses into another pile. "I dont think the sissybaby will have any use for my old panites" said Brenda. " Not at all, it seems the sissybaby will be wearing diapers and plastic pants for now on since she wets her pants like a baby, we might as well keep the sissy dressed like one "said my mother and all of them burst out laughing.

Mandy reached behind me and unfastened my bra and took it off of me and handed me a padded white satin pushup bra, "put that on sissy so we can see how it fits you" she said as she guided my arms through the bra straps and then pulled it around me and fastened it. Cindy adjusted the bra straps a little and was tickled to death that it "fit me like a glove" as she said so proudly. They made me try on at least 10 different training bra's 4 or 5 very frilly short little girl styled dresses and a couple of bonnets.

Over all all the clothes fit me very well even if they were just a tiny bit big, but Mother pointed out that i could always just grow into them. "Oh sissy we will have so much fun every morning trying to decide which pretty bra you want to wear each day" said my mother as they all burst out in a fit of laughter once again. I was so upset and had beeen crying though all of this humiliating routine of trying on different bra's and dresses that I had wet my diapers without even realizing it.

Cindy came up to me and lifted the front of the dress I was wearing and said, "lets see if the sissybaby needs to have her diapers changed yet" as she slipped her finger inside of the leg band of my pink plastic pants. " Awwww the poor wittle thissy is soaking wet" she anounced as she took me by my hand and walked me over to the bed and gently pushed me back so that I was laying on my back. She lifted my dress up to my chin exposing my wet bulky diapers and pretty pink plastic pants to everyone in the room.

As she gently pulled my plastic pants down to my knees she asked Mandy to run and get her the sissies diaper bag so she could change the sissies diapers. My mother just sat back and watched Cindy as she unpinned my diapers and took my ankles in her hands and lifted my small bottom up off of the wet diapers and pulled them out from under me, then she folded a dry diaper and once again grabbed my ankles and lifted my small fanny up off of the bed and slid the thick dry diapers under me and gently set me down on them.

Next she got the baby powder and sprinkled baby powder all over my crotch and they all giggled at the tiny small size of my "baby sized little pee pee" as they called it. After she was through powdering me she pulled the diaper up between my legs and snuggly pinned them on me and pulled my pink plastic pants back up, making sure that all the diapers were safely tucked inside of my plastic pants. " You did that like a true pro" my mother complimented Cindy. "Well I have changed my baby brothers diapers many times" said Cindy proudly. "And indeed it shows, that was a very fine job of diapering a sissy" said my mother as they all started to giggle.

Next my mommy opened her purse and pulled out some pink finger nail polish and asked the girls if they wanted to paint the sissies toe nails and finger nails. All of them started to argue over who was going to get to paint the sisies nails, when my mother politely told them that with 10 toes and 10 fingers everyone could help and paint a few of the sissies fingers and toes.

I was so upset with all of this I began to cry again, so Brenda got anoyed and grabbed a pink pacifer and roughly shoved it into my mouth and told me "to s_ck on it like a good little sissybaby or else she would pull down my diapers and spank me" So I began to s_ck on the pacifier for all I was worth. Mandy started to run her fingers through my hair, pulling it into a pony tail and re-tying it as she comment on how I was really a well behaved little sissybaby. " I like how her padded training bra gives her such a good little figure" said Cindy as she reached around me and cupped my breasts in her hands.

" That training bra really does enhance her figure nicley" said my mother as she also commented on you could plainly see the outline of my pretty white satin bra through my dress. " Well would you just look at the time" my mommy said as she glanced down at her watch, "I think it is time for my sissy to take his afternoon nap" said my mother as she instructed me to thank Brenda for all of my new training bra's and dresses that she had given me.

I think the sissy should do a sweet little curtsey when he tanks his new friend for giving all of these pretty new bra's and dresses to him" said my mother and she showed me how I was to hold out the sides of my dress and slighty bend my knees and dip down and give a correct curtsey. It took me 5 try's before I did a curtsey that satisfied my mother, and then she took me by my hand and walked me home and put me to bed for my first afternoon nap.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender