Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Poll

If you have been a pageboy what did you wear?

You may only select up to 4 options.

Author Topic: Cheating Baby Boys  (Read 17873 times)

Poshboy

• Ballerina
Cheating Baby Boys
« on: August 06, 2016, 08:05:12 PM »
Cheating Baby Boys

Chapter 1 – Letter From The Principal.

Twelve year old Tom was worried. He had been handed a sealed letter for his parents. It was wax sealed with the principals seal. That meant only one thing, he was in deep deep s**t and there was no way out of it. The following day he would have to had a sealed reciept from his parents.

Walking home seemed longer than usual and as he stepped up to his door and slowly entered his mom was waiting for him. She was angry and as Tom handed her the letter he started crying.

“Get in your room now!” his mom shouted.

He ran to his room and launched himself onto his bed. He sat on his bed and blubbed as he waited for his mom.

After what seemed ages his mom burst through the door. She had the paddle in her hands and he had to bend over the bed and remove his trousers and boxers. He got 12 hard spanks to match his age. He was ordered to sit on his bed, trousers and boxers around his ankles.

His mom read the principles letter to him as he sat uncomfortably on his bed.

Dear Mrs Jones,

I am sorry to report that Thomas along with five other students have been caught cheating during their exams today. They had used the excuse of needing the bathroom to gather answers to the questions. They were witnessed by Mr Kirc-um swapping answers before returning to the exam.

Apparently they have been doing this for some time and as a result we are with your permission having to adopt some unusual arrangements and hope that you will agree to this.

It is suggested that during the next two weeks of exams that the boys concerned should be diapered so that they will not require a bathroom break. As such it will stop their cheating and act as a warning to others.

To help the boys be able to concentrate on their exams we are delaying all exams for two weeks so the boys can get used to their diapers and their use. Fellow students will not be permitted to tease the boys too much and will be stopped during the exam period.

We suggest that the boys wear diapers 24/7 and use them for all bathroom needs. During school attendance the boys should also be returned to wearing gray short pants uniform as a sign of their childish behavior.

During school time diapers will be changed by a nominated home ec class students who will be picked by Miss Diason the home ec teacher. It will be done as part of the baby changing classes and will be a change for the students to use real boys rather than dolls.

Please  contact me for any questions. Also please send a read receipt along with you son sealed as required by the school.

Toms mom called his older sister into his bedroom.

“I want you to watch Tom whilst I go shopping for his school shorts and diapers” said his mom

“Diapers...Toms wearing diapers, are you serious” giggled Toms sister Mary.

Toms mom showed Mary the letter. She smirked at her sobbing brother.

Whilst his mom went shopping he had to remain on his bed half naked doing his home work whilst Mary watched him.

After another half an hour Toms father arrived home. He could be heard stomping upstairs and into Tom bedroom.

“Dad I can explain!”...sobbed Tom.

“Do NOT say a word” replied his father.

Tom watched as his father screwed a bolt onto his bathroom door and padlocked it. He also put a bolt on the outside of his bathroom door. After his diy his father walked out of Toms bedroom in silent anger. Tom knew not to say anything.

Soon Toms mom arrived back. He was told to remove all his clothes and put them in the laundry basket. He then had to strip his bed and help his sister put a pink plastic sheet on his bed and then make his bed. He was then ordered to lay down  on his bed. Whilst  Jessica watched his mom diapered him in a thick cloth diaper. He stood and stepped into nursery print plastic pants which where pulled up around his waist. He was then handed a blue pacifier with a blue ribbon tied to it. He had to wear this around his neck.

After stepping into blue bunny slippers he was ordered to come downstairs into the family room. His three year old brother Peter was sitting on the floor in his pullup playing with his farm animals. Tom had to sit beside him and play farm with him. Reluctantly Tom played with Peter who had a look of confusion when he saw his big brother in a diaper. After 15 minutes Peter jumped up and went and used his potty. Peter proudly told everyone “Me big boy”. Everyone clapped and Mom gave him a hug.

Soon Tom needed to pee so got up and started to head for the bathroom.

“Where are you going” asked his mom.

“The bathroom, I need to pee” replied Tom.

“Oh no you don’t” replied his mom.

“Sit by Peter and use YOUR diaper, nd do it now” his mom ordered.

Slowly Tom sat beside Peter and forced himself to pee in his diaper. He felt the warmth soak into the cloth of his diaper. It spread to his butt. Peter look at him and repeated “Me big boy, me use potty”. Everyone laughed apart from Tom who sat in misery and totally humiliated. Peter took Toms pacifier and offered it to Toms mouth. The look from Toms mom said it all and he opened his mouth to receive the pacifier.

Tom couldn’t wait for his bedtime to come around so he could hide away in bed. All nite he endured this humiliation. Peters bedtime came at 7pm and so was his bathtime. Jessica took Peter upstairs in his dry pullup and stripped him before putting him in a bubble bath. She came down and Tom was ordered to go and have his bath too. Jessica took hold of Toms hand and took him upstairs into the family bathroom where Peter was happily playing. Tom was stripped by Jessica and had to have a bath with his younger brother.

After being bathed by Jessica both Peter and Tom were dried and covered in baby talc. Both boys had to lie side by side on the bathroom floor. Peter was diapered in a size 5 pamper and then Tom was put in 3 cloth diapers and a pair of nursery print plastic pants. Peter was helped into his favorite Tigger footie pajamas. Tom had a matching pair that his mom had just bought for him. Unlike Peter he had a drop seat in them. “to aid in diaper changes” Jessica said as she snapped it in place.

Peter was taken into Toms bedroom where his toddler bed had been moved to. Peter was excited to be out of his moms bedroom and to now be sharing with his big “baby” brothers. Tom was not so excited as he was also expected to go to bed at Peters earlier bed time.

Soon his mom arrived at the bedroom to read a bedtime story to both boys. Tom and Peter were handed nite-time bottles to drink. Tom knew he was expected to drink it. Soon it was lights out and Tom tried to sleep, but needed to pee. Soon he had no choice but to release his aching bladder and felt his diaper soak it all up. Quietly crying he fell asleep dreading the school day in the morning.

Poshboy

• Ballerina
Re: Cheating Baby Boys Next chapter (and present for my friend Jamie)
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 03:13:29 PM »
Chapter 2 – School Assembly

In the morning after a restless sleep Tom was woken by Peter jumping on him.

“Morning Tom. Me big boy me not pee pee my diapaw. Did you pee pee yaw diapaw” asked Peter.

Tom was embarrassed to see not only had he peed but that his diaper had leaked causing wet circles on his pjs.

“Me big boy you baby” said peter pointing to the wet spots on Toms Pjs.

Soon his mom appeared in the door way and Peter ran to her and she lifted him up.

“Mommy me big boy, diapaw dwy” squealed Peter.

“Yes you are a big boy” replied their mom.

“I see your older brother is not a big boy he pee peed so much he wet his cute pjs” said their mom.

Tom was told to go and wait in the family bathroom. With his head held low and trying not to cry he went to the bathroom. He was shortly joined by a naked Peter and their mom.

Mrs Jones said to Peter “Help your brother out of his wet pjs please Peter”

“I can manage” replied Tom.

“No young man, you act like a baby you will be treated like one, Peter will help with you” said Mrs Jones.

Peter unzipped Toms pjs and put them into the laundry hamper. He then removed the plastic pants and put them in the hamper also. He was helped by Mrs Jones to take the pins out of Toms soaked diapers.

Tom stood totally humiliated in tears.

He stepped into the bath joining Peter and was washed by his mom. Soon both boys were washed, dried and taken into Toms bedroom.

“Peter I have a special surprise for my big boy” said Mrs Jones handing Peter some big boy underwear. Peter held them up to his naked body and then showed them to Tom.

“Look me big boy me haf big boy underwears” said Peter excitedly.

“Isn’t he a clever big boy Tom. Give my big boy a hug” said Mrs Jones.

Tom knew not to argue and bent down and hugged Peter. Peter kissed Tom and said “Fankyou”

Tom stood naked whilst Mrs Jones helped Peter into his big boy undies, jeans and t-shirt followed by his socks and NEW Nike trainers. He looked so grown up and looked in the mirror admiring his big boy appearance.

Tom was now told to lie down on the bed and had his private parts covered in Peters old nappy rash cream and baby talc. Peter fetched his older brothers diapers (Pampers size 7) and a pair of baby blue plastic pants. Peter watched his older brother get diapered for school. He then fetched his brothers new school shorts, junior school polo shirt and gray knee socks. Mrs Jones dressed Tom in his new uniform. To his horror he also was helped into red t-bar sandals that even the junior boys would nor want to wear.

Peter said. “I wike yaw new school clothes...you wook smart like my fweinds at nuwsewy”.

Mrs Jones and Jessica who had just arrived chuckled. Tom teared up again and was hugged by Peter.

They all went downstairs for breakfast. Tom caught his reflection noticing the bulge of his diaper under HIS tight school shorts. He was also aware of the noise of his plastic pants as he waddled downstairs. At breakfast Peters old bib was fastened around his neck so he wouldn’t ruin his new uniform.

Soon breakfast was over and it was time for school. Jessica was asked to take Tom to school whilst she took her big boy to day care (he had today graduated from nursery as he was now officially potty trained). Jessica was only too glad to take Toms hand and take him to the bus stop.

At the bus stop Tom angrily said to Jessica “You can let go of my hand now!”

Jessica just tightened her grip as other kids gathered at the bus stop and giggled at Tom in his new attire. Soon he saw his best friend Jamie coming towards them. He too was holding his sisters hand and was dressed like Tom.

It seemed an age for the school bus to arrive. Both he and Jamie endured the taunts of the other kids including the junior kids. Eventually the bus arrived and they got on and set off for school. The taunts had died down but giggles could be heard on a regular basis.

Tom and Jamie sat together regretting their cheating plan that had gone so wrong. On arriving at school Tom and Jamie headed straight for their class and sat alone together waiting for their teacher.  When their teacher arrived they were told to go to the principals office.

Arriving at the principals office they saw the other three boys caught cheating. All were dressed like Tom and Jamie. All hung their heads in abject shame and humiliation. The principal explained the rules of their punishment. He also explained that at the morning assembly they would have to explain what their punishment was and apologize to the whole school for cheating on them.

So all five boys went to the morning assembly. They were stood on stage in front of the whole school and read the prepared statement.

“We have cheated the whole school by pretending to need the bathroom and swapping answers whilst we were trusted to be using the bathroom. As we have acted with such dishonor and childishness we have now asked our principal and mommys (giggles from the seated student witnesses) to punish us in the following way. First we will wear and use diapers 24/7 for our bathroom needs so we no longer need to leave to go to the bathroom block. Second to demonstrate that we are childish we will wear the junior uniform until we learn to be grown up. Third we will submit to the home ec classes to be changed by designated students.

We apologize to our fellow students for our disgraceful cheating and ask for you forgiveness”

The boys then had to sit at the front of the students on the floor crosslegged like the juniors would do when a whole school assembly of both schools would be called.

After assembly the boys went to their classes. Tom and Jamie shared math class together and both were aware of their need to pee. They held on as long as possible but it was not easy. Jamie was asked to go up front and solve a problem on the white board. As he arrived at the board he lost his battle and flooded his diaper so much that he leaked and soon rivulets of pee were witnessed running down his legs, soaking his socks and pale blue t-bar sandals.

After the giggles had been silences Miss Mc Kensie, their math teacher asked “Have you finished your pee pee master Jamie?”

Jamie shook his head yes and started to cry.

“Tom, go and get one of the designated students from th home ec class for pee boys diaper change. Also see if we have any dry shorts too.” said Miss Mc Kensie.

Tom got up and to his shock felt the warmth flooding his diaper. He stood motionless for a moment, but thankfully  didn’t leak.

“Finish your potty first” sneared Miss Mc Kensie.

“Iv’e finished miss” moaned Tom.

He set off for the home ec class and soon returned with Sarah one of the home ec students. They had not found spare shorts for Jamie so Sarah brought a school skirt as an alternative. Tom felt for his friend. Not only wetting himself in front of the whole class, but it looked as though he would have to wear a skirt too. Thankfully his shorts were dry unlike his diaper.

When they arrived back at class, Jamie was busy mopping up his pee puddle, Tom and Jamie were told to get one of their diapers for Sarah to change them.

“Sarah dear, just clear the art table so you can change these baby boy cheaters will you” said Miss Mc Kensie.

To Tom and Jamies horror they realized that they would be change in front of the whole class. Jamie was first and was stripped of his wet shorts, pink plastic pants and socks. Sarah proceeded to wipe Jamie with baby wipes and then apply baby lotion and powder to his privates. She then pulled up his disposable diaper and taped it in place. He then stepped into his plastic pants. Horrified he was put into a gray pleated skirt and pink gingham edged socks. He quickly took his seat to hide his girly skirt. Tom soon was changed and returned to his seat quickly too.

Tom and Jamie were careful not to drink too much at lunch, but still had two more diaper changes to contend with. Home time could not come quick enough.

At home time Jessica arrived to pick up Tom. She informed Tom and Jamie that their moms had gone shopping so they had to come to her ballet class after which they would be taken home. They would do their homework there.

By the time they arrived at the ballet class both Tom and Jamie needed to pee. Tom whispered to Jessica “We need to pee, can we use the bathroom please Jess”

Jessica said in a loud voice “Use you diapers baby boys, you know the rules”

At this the girls in the class turned to look at Tom and Jamie.

“Remove your shorts and skirts” said Jessica.

Tom and Jamie tearfully did as they were ordered. Standing there they had to pee their diapers much to the amusement of the giggling girls. After their shameful exhibition the ballet teacher arrived.

“Vot is going on here girls” said the teacher.

Jessica explained that the baby boys were going potty and would need a change.

“No no you don’t have time, zay vill have to be changed at home” replied the teacher.

Humiliated Tom and Jamie had to sit down in their wet diapers and do their homework, After their homework they watched the girls dancing. Both Tom and Jamie tried to hide their interest in the pretty girls and were embarrassed to have stirrings down below. They did not know why they were having these feeling but were determined not to let on. Jamie also had the same stirrings wearing the skirt he had been given. Both boys started discussing the latest games to try and distract themselves from their “unnatural” feelings and thoughts. They were soon told to be silent by the teacher. Soon it would be time to return home.

What will happen to these developing sissy boys...will their feelings develop and will they be hidden. Will they ever get to be big boys again. Time will tell...Stay tuned.
:)

Poshboy

• Ballerina
Re: Cheating Baby Boys
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2016, 04:37:44 PM »
Chapter 3 – Ballet Boys

When it was time to return home Jessica took both boys to home to Tom’s house. Theirs moms were in the kitchen and laughed when they saw Jamie in his skirt. Jamie tearfully explained about his accident and the lack of alternative choices.

The boys were taken into the living room to be changed into clean diapers and then joined Tom’s “Big boy” brother watching Barney in just their diapers.

“Jamie you are staying with Tom tonight as both me and Tom’s mommy are going out. Behave for Jessica or you will be in trouble” said Jamies mom

After dinner and Tom and Jamies moms went out leaving them in the charge of Jessica and Peter. They were taken by Jessica for a bath. Jessica ordered the boys to undress each other and was amused to see both boys had erections.

“What’ wong wif der winkies “ asked Peter talking to Jessica.

Jessica laughed and said that Tom and Jamie were showing they liked each other. Blushing the boys were told to confirm what Jessica had said. They also had to hug and kiss each other before getting in the bath. Jessica left Peter to wash the boys, who were now totally humiliated.

Soon both boys were clean and dry and were lead into Tom’s bedroom. They had to lie down whilst each boy was put into 4 thick cloth diapers. Peter being a big boy helped Jessica by fetching the boys pink plastic panties and later a footie pj each. Tom was in a lemon one with a pink bunny whilst Jamie was in a pink one with yellow bunny.

After being dressed both Tom and Jamie climbed into Peters old toddler bed and handed their night-time bottles of milk. Peter was then bathed and put into pullups (just in case) and his striped two piece pj’s with racing cars on the pocket. He was allowed to go and play downstairs on the playstation whilst Tom and Jamie were tucked in and told to go sleepy bye byes. The boys hugged each other as they cried themselves to sleep.

After an hour Peter and Jessica came upstairs. Peter pushed a pacifier into each of the sleeping boys mouth before being tucked into his big boy bed which used to be Tom’s.

In the morning Tom and Jamie were woken by an excited Peter.

“Me big boy me no pee pee in my puwup” said Peter.

Tom and Jamie knew that they were not big boys. Their diapers were wet and were not to keen on Peter finding out. Tom’s mom announced breakfast was ready so the three boys went down stairs. Tom and Jamie were unable to disguise the waddle or the fact that their diapers were shamefully soaked. They had to sit and eat their breakfast in their wet diapers which by now were uncomfortably cold.

Soon Tom and Jamie were being bathed, diapered and dressed in their junior school uniform of short shorts and knee socks. Jessica took Tom and Jamie to school dropping Peter off at daycare. The kids at daycare were curious as to  why Tom and Jamie still wore diapers. Peter was happy to point out that he wore big boys undies and was happy to drop his long trousers to show off his Thomas big boy undies.

All too soon Tom and Jamie were at school and were  soon forced into the home ec class to be demonstration models for diaper changing. Whilst two students changed the boys wet diapers, other students watched. The boys were also given suppositories so that they could have dirty diapers changed. The students needed to know how to change poopie boys. Tom and Jamie were also joined by the other boys being punished. They all were now regretting cheating and the punishment sent shockwaves through the school ensuring cheating was dramatically reduced.

At a school board meeting it was decided that this diaper punishment would be adopted as a means of punishing students. It was also decided that further punishments for male students could be added such as making them wear the girls uniform and other sissy clothing including baby clothing that would be produced by the home ec students.

The school day could not pass quick enough. Jessica came to pick up Tom and Jamie. She had Peter with her who was clutching  a painting he had done. Tom and jamie had to say how nice it was and hugged a delighted Peter. Jamie was to meet his mom at Tom’s house.

Arriving home the boys were told to sit in the living room as the moms had something to tell them.

“Mommy I need a diaper change please” said Tom.

“You can wait till after dinner” said Tom’s mom sternly.

The boys sat and listened to the announcement. Both moms had got a job at a new school being set up across town so from now on Jessica would look after them until the moms got home. Also the boys would be taking ballet lessons with Jessica to keep them from disturbing the class. Peter was excited as he loved to see his sister dancing and it looked fun. Tom and Jamie were not too keen as it was sissy.

“You and Jamie can use Jessicas old ballet clothes” announced Tom’s mom. “we will have to get you some Peter” said Tom’s mom to Peter.

The following day would be  the next ballet class. Jessica would take the boys shopping for Peter’s ballet clothes after school.

Jamie went home with his mom whilst Tom was changed into a clean diaper.

The following day after school Jessica with Peter in tow picked up Tom and Jamie. Both Tom and Jamie had peed their diapers so much that they had leaked causing their tight fitting shorts to display clear wet spots on them.

“You need to be changed before we go shopping” announced Jessica.

The boys had to be changed in the playground. But instead of getting dry shorts Jessica stripped the boys other clothes and helped them into pink tights followed by pink skirted leotards. They put their  t-bar sandals on for walking around town and carried their ballet slippers. They knew not to argue and tried to hide their sissy attire.

Every step they took was painful as both boys wanted to hide. They also found a strange feeling coming over them. Not only far but excitement and their little winkies started to grow. Fortunately this was hidden from their fellow giggling students by their tight diapers and tight leotards.

Walking into town they soon arrived at the dance supplier to get Peter sorted out with his ballet clothes. Peter excitedly was helped into a white leotard and loved the sensation of his black tights being pulled up his legs. On his feet he wore black ballet slippers. Jessica thought how cute he looked.

Tom and Jamie sat aware of the gossiping and giggling of the girls in the shop. Their diaper bulges were very noticeable. Peter was allowed to change into his dungarees hiding his ballet attire from onlookers.

Jessica took the boys to Mc Donalds for dinner, a normally pleasant experience for Tom and Jamie, but because of their attire they did not enjoy themselves. Tom and jamie had to drink the largest cokes that Mc Donalds did before they went off to ballet class.

At the ballet class Peter changed out of his dungarees and joined the girls doing warm ups. Jessica showed Tom and Jamie how to tie the pink ribbons on their pink ballet slippers before they joined the class.

As the lessons dragged on Tom and Jamie became aware of the cokes having an effect on their bladders. They couldn’t concentrate on the lesson causing Madame to shout.

“Vil you concentrate boys”

“We need to pee pee” whimpered Tom.

“Vell pee pee in your diapers den” said Madame.

The girls stopped, and turned to watch as Tom and Jamie tearfully wet themselves.

“You have finished” asked Madame.

Tearfully Tom and Jamies shook their head yes.

“Vight ve vill continue den”

After class the girls, Tom and Jamie cutsied to Madame. Peter however bowed.

Soon after Peter changed back into dungarees they headed back to Tom’s house. On the way Tom and Jamies peed some more into their diapers. They were glad to arrive at Tom’s house to be bathed  and changed into clean diapers. Both Tom and Jamie were changed into pink footed pj’s before watching cartoons. Their school clothes were washed and dried in time for the moms to arrive.

Jamie protested when his mom took him by the hand to be lead home

“Mommie cant I change first, I don’t want to go out like this” pleaded Jamie.

“Don’t be silly Jamiekins its bed time now, there’s no point in changing” replied his mom.

So off went Jamie blubbering whilst Peter took Tom up to bed….. 

Poshboy

• Ballerina
Re: Cheating Baby Boys
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 07:04:58 PM »
Chapter 4 – Jamie Gets Made An Example Of

The following morning Tom and Jamie met at school dressed in their diapers and school shorts as usual. Both boys were very subdued and were shunned by the rest of the school. After registration they went to assembly.
“Jamie and Tom to the front please” called the principal.

Reluctantly Jamie and Tom walked to the front of the assembly. They stood there and endured the giggles from the other students.

“Jamie and Tom here are on another week of punishment for cheating as you all know. It has been decided that from now on all students taking examinations will be required to wear diapers. This will remove the need for bathroom breaks for these students. Unlike Jamie and Tom students will wear diapers under their normal uniform. I’m sure you would like to thank these two boys, but if any student is caught harming these boys then swift punishments will follow” the principal explained.

Jamie and Tom returned to their positions sitting on the floor with the junior students.

After assembly they went to classes and were met with scowls from the other students. When they had their diaper changes their home ec students were very rough when they were changed.

At lunch time a few boys gathered and met Jamie and Tom and started to hit them. Tom ran away crying whilst Jamie fought back. He bloodied the nose of the main culpret and for this was called to the principals office. He had to apologise to Simon the boy whose nose he had bloodied. After this Simon was instructed to prepare Jamie for spanking. Simon pulled down Jamies shorts revealing pink plastic pants and a very wet diaper. Simon was handed gloves to put on so he didn't have to touch Jamies wet diaper. Jamie was totally embarressed as Simon pulled down his plastic pants and removed his diaper.
Simon witnessed Jamies spanking and then returned to class. Jamie sobbed whilst Mr Hudson, the principal explained to Jamie what would follow.

“Master Jamie, this is just not good enough. Tomorrow you will join me at assembly to be made an example of. I have contacted you mother to explain what is to happen and to ensure you will be here. She has agreed to your punishment. Now  off you go to have a new diaper put on”

Jamie started to put on his shorts but was stopped.

“No master Jamie, you need a diaper on. Go as you are to home ec where a student is waiting to change you. Take your plastic panties and shorts with you.”

Jamie had to cross the rec yard to go to home ec, much to the jeers and amusement of the students who were playing. He handed his plastic pants and shorts to the waiting student. She put him into a double cloth diaper and he had to pull on his plastic pants and shorts that only just fit over the bulky diapers.

At home time Jamie met Tom and went home. Tom returned to his home as Jamies mom explained that Jamie was grounded. Tom feared for his friend Jamie who had told him that he was being made an example of.

At home Jamie was told he was to go to bed with no dinner. He was stripped by his mom bathed and instructed to wait in his bedroom. Jamies mom joined him with a paddle in her hand. Jamie knew what to do next and bent over his bed to receive his spanking.

His butt suitabily reddened he was powders and put into 3 clothe diapers, pink plastic pants and a pink nighty. He sobbed himself to sleep dredding assembly.

Once again Tom and Jamie met at school. Tom was surprised to see Jamies mom bring him to school. Jamie hardly said a word to Tom as they went to registration and then to assembly.

Jamie joined Mr Hudson at the front. Mr Hudson explained what Jamie had done the day before and that this type of behavior would not be tolerated. Jamie was instructed to strip down to his diaper in front of the students. Tearfully Jamie removed his shorts, socks, sandals and other clothes leaving him standing there in just a slightly yellowed cloth diaper.

After this a young girl joined him on stage with a pile of clothes for Jamie to change into. First he had to pull on pink ruffled plastic pants with giggles from all his fellow students. He then had to pull on white semi opaque tights. As he struggled to pull up the tights he lost his balance and fell down. Even Mr Hudson laughed. Jamie then had to put on a pink gingham school dress and finally pink Mary-Jane shoes.

“Jamie will dress like this for 2 weeks as an example to you all” Mr Hudson explained.

Jamie stood there and blubbed, totally humiliated.
Mr hudson handed Jamie a cardboard sign that he had to wear around his neck. It read:

“I AM A SISSY PANT WETTER BEING PUNISHED. PLEASE DO NOT TALK TO ME”

Even Tom was not allowed to talk to Jamie and as Jamie was grounded also he could not see him> Tom would be glad when his punishment would be over.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender