Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: My wifes sissy by Sissy Ellen (1998)  (Read 28670 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
My wifes sissy by Sissy Ellen (1998)
« on: August 17, 2016, 07:17:26 AM »
Let me start off by telling you that I am a 35 year old male. I am very small for a man in all areas. I am 5 foot four inches tall and weigh 130 lbs. My wife is 6 foot tall and weighs about 225. My wife discovered how much stronger she was then I was soon after we got married. We were having an argument one night, when she told me that the matter was closed. I told her she was full of shit, and started to say somthing eles, when she grabbed me and threw me across her lap.I tried to get free from her but she was just to strong. Once my wife saw that I could do nothing about my situation, she told me that she was going to have to spank me for sassing her. She very easily held me down on her lap with just one hand and began to spank me very hardly. I started to cry and sob as she beat my rear end. As she spanked me, she told me what a big sissy cry baby I was.She spanked me so hard that it made me wet my pants. Then after she was through spanking me, she held me by my wrist very tightly, as she scolded me for being such a bad sissy for sassing her and wetting my pants. Then she said, Lets get my sweet sissy out off his wet britches, as she led me up to our bedroom.She must have had all of this planned in advance. Next she laid me down on the bed and took off all of my clothes.

I could tell that my wife had all this planned in advance, After she had laid me down on our bed and taken all my clothes off of me, she reached under the bed and pulled out this diaper bag. I tried to ask her what was going on, but she took a pacifier out of the diaper bag and shoved it into my mouth. Then she told me that if I took it out of my mouth, she would spank me twice as hard as before. I was still crying from her last spanking, so I did what she said and just laid there like a good little sissybaby. Next she took out some cloth diapers and folded them, and lifted me by my ankles and slid the diapers under me. Then she took out some baby powder, and sprinkled it alll over me and pulled the diaper up between my legs and pinned it snuggly in place. The whole time she was diapering me, she talked baby talk to me. Then she pulled out some pink plastic pants and put them on me over my diapers. After she had tucked the diapers into my plastic pants and was satisfied that the plastic pants would not leak, she told me that the baby was all ready. Now my sissybaby can wet himself when ever he wants to she told me as she laughed at me. I felt really rediculas, laying on our bed wearing thick bulky diapers and pink plastic pants suc-king on a little pink pacifier. Next my wife reached over to the bedside table and grabbed a small bottle of red finger nail polish. She very carefully painted my finger nails and toe nails red. Then my wife asked me to sit up so she could do something with my hair. She brushed it into a pony tail and tied it in place with a big pink ribbon, tying the end into a big bow. Next she got her perfume and sprayed it all over me. I want my sissybaby to smell sweet she told me as she sprayed it on me. Then she went over to the closet and took out a bag. I have some presents for my baby she told me as she dumped the bags contents onto the bed in front of me. Oh how cute she said as she picked up the pink training bra off of the bed and told me to hold out my arms so she could put the bra on me. after she had fastened the training bra on me, she told me how the traing bra matched my pink plastic pants. Next she put some red lipstick on my lips so they would match my finger nails and toe nails. All of a sudden I saw a bright flash, I looked up and my wife was taking pictures of me.I started to cry again, and she soothed me by talking baby talk to me.Dont worry your sissy little head baby, she told me...As long as you are a good sissybaby for me, I wont have to spank you and show all of your family, friends and work the pictures of you in your pretty training bra and diapers and pink plastic pants. Oh look she told me looking at the snap shots, you can even see your pretty red finger nails and lips she said as she laughed at me. Then she began to tickle me all over and told me," show mommy how my little sissybaby wets her diapers." She tickled me so much that I lost control and once agian wet myself. Seeing that I had wet my diapers my wife told me I was such a good little sissy.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender