Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: FraidyCat Sissy by Sissy Ellen (2001)  (Read 8020 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
FraidyCat Sissy by Sissy Ellen (2001)
« on: August 17, 2016, 08:02:28 AM »
I am a 13 year old Boy. I am very very small for my age and have longish shoulder length hair. My dad played in a band, so my folks did not care that I let my Hair grow long. My father died when I was 5, so now it was just me and my mother and two sisters. My younger sister Julie, was 3 years younger then me and she was also three inches taller then me. My youngest sister Becky is only one year old. Now I took after my dad, he was a very short petite man. Julie took after my mother, both of them are very tall and stout.

We had been living in New York City all my life, but all of a sudden my mother decided to move us to North Carolina, where her sister lives. I did not want to move at all. I am very shy and stay in my room most of the time reading books. My sister Julie is very out going and popular. She plays sports all the time and is a better athlete then most boys. I try not to argue with Julie because she is so much bigger and stronger then me, so I do what ever she says just to be on the safe side. We got all packed up and moved to Ashville North Carolina. My aunt Carol was there to greet us when we got to our new home. My mother bought the house right beside my aunts. I had not seen my mother so happy since my dad died, so I promised myself to make the best of things.

I walked out the house into our new backyard, and saw three boys playing in a treehouse. One of them yelled for me to come on up. I tried to climb the steps that were nailed into the tree, but I was to week and could not do it. Julie and my mother were in the back yard hanging up diapers to dry on our clothes line. My mother finnished hanging up the laundry on the line and went back into the house. Julie saw a girl her age in the next yard and she went off to make a new friend. The boys in the tree house climbed down to meet me. They asked me how old I was and I told them I was 13. They all stared to laugh because they were only 10 and 11 years old, but all of them were much bigger then me. They noticed my long hair right away and asked me if I was a girl. I told them I was not a girl and a lot of boys have long hair where I came from. Then one of the boys called me a sissygirl because of my long hair. I knew that things were going bad fast, so I tried to leave. One of the boys had snuck behind me and got down on all fours and one of the other boys pushed me and I fell over the boy behind me. I got mad and stood up and hit the boy as hard as I could. He asked me if that was all I had and then he punched me in my stomach so hard that I lost my breath. I was bending over trying to get my breath when all of the boys started to laugh at me. I looked down as soon as I got my breath and saw that I had wet my pants.

The biggest boy told me that I had better get my diapers off of the clothes line and take them to my mommy so she could change me. Just then my sister Julie came over to see why I was crying. Julie started to flirt wth the boys as I stood there crying in my wet pants. Julie told the boys that she was going to take me home since I had wet myself like a baby. She grabbed my ear and twisted it and told me to tell her new friends how sorry I was for wetting myself like a baby. All of the boys were in awe of how easily my little sister handled me. "He sure is a weak crybaby" said one of the boys. "Yes he really is a powder puff" said Julie as she dragged me home.

My mother was very angry that I had wet my pants and told me that if it happened again, she would have to put me back into diapers until she could potty train me again. Julie started to laugh and got a funny look in her eyes.

I was so ashamed of myself for wetting my pants that I did not reaaly understand the ramifications of what my mother had just told me. "Now why did you wet your pants," my mother asked me. There is a bully next store that scared me so bad, I lost control and wet my pants, I answered my mom. Julie had to throw her 2 cents worth in and told my mother that the bully was 3 years younger then myself. "Dont be such a little sissybaby",said my mother. And if you wet yourself again, I promise that you will be back in diapers until I can potty train you correctly.

The very next day, I had walked into the woods by myself. I was following a little creek, when I heard some voices. "I saw the sissy going this way" said a very familiar voice. Just then my sister Julie and the three bullies from yesterday came down the path and found me. "Well what do we have here?" asked the bully who had punched me in the tummy. "You should be wearing a dress instead of your sister Julie", said the bully. Julie said "that's a great idea" as she pulled her dress over her head and told me to take off my pants and shirt. I was so afraid that I just stood the shaking with fear. Julie came over and roughly grabbed my ear and twisted it, "take off your pants dumbo", she said as sher twisted my ear hard.

"Give me a hand Tommy", said Julie. Tommy came over and pulled my shirt off of me and then he grabbed my arm and twisited it up behind my back. I was totally helpless in the position, and Julie got in front of me and unbuckled my pants and pulled them off of me. Julie was so much bigger them me she could hardly get my pants on. My shirt barely fit her as well. After Julie had put my clothes on herself as best as she could (because of the tight fit) she told me to put on my pretty pink dress like a good little sissy. "Yall keep the sissy right here for a minut", said my sister as she ran back home for somthing. Tommy held me at bay by holding my arm behind me and he twisted it and pushed it until I screamed if I moved. Julie came right back with her pocketbook. She was smiling as she told Tommy to hold me still. She pulled out a brush and brushed my long hair and then braided it into pigtails. She tied a little pink ribbon at the bottom of each pigtail to hold them in place. They all laughed at me and told me that I looked like Dorethy from the wizard of OZ. Next Julie put some ruse on my cheeks and the she put bright red lipstick on my lips. The pink dress that I was wearing came to just above my knees.

Julie shrieked with delight as she looked at me, "you look just like a little girl" she told me as she grabbed my arm and started to drag me towards home. "Mommy will think you are so pretty dressed up as a sissy", she told me as she dragged me by my arm. She told me to quit resisting her or else she would have to spank me. The bullies all laughed at me when they heard my little sister threating me with a spanking. They started to cheer my sister on, and she sat on the ground under a tree and pulled me across her lap. She held me face down across her lap with her arm. I tried to get up but Julie was just so strong, and she held me in place across her lap with no trouble at all. I felt Julie pull the back of my dress up and then she pulled my underpants down. She spanked me so hard and so long that I sobbed and could hardly breathe. "Are you going to be a good little sissybaby for me, and do what I tell you" asked julie. I shook my head yes, but she told me to answer her. Yes, I will do what you say, I answered her. No, little sissybabies talk with a sissy little lisp, she told me. And I am your mommy when we are away from the house, she informed me. "Now answer me again, and you better do it right, or I will have to spank you all over again", she warned me. "Yeth mam, I be a good wittle thissybaby por wu" I answered her. "Thats my good little sissybaby" Julie said as she brushed all of the pine tags off of my dress. Once she was satisfied that I was all clean, she took hold of my hand and told me, "lets go show mommy how pretty you look in your pink dress." I was so afraid that I wet my pants, But thank god the dress hid my wet underpants as Julie held my hand and walked me home like I was a two year old.

As Julie and I walked into the house, Julie yelled for mom to come see her new sissybaby. Julie pulled me into her bedroom and took my clothes off of her. Then she put on some of her own clothes that fit her properly. "I will be right down after I change the baby and put it down for a nap", yelled my mother. Julie picked up an old doll of hers and she told me to hold it. I could hear mother walking down the stairs and walking down the hall towards us. Julie warned me again and told me that I had better remember to talk like the sissybaby I was. Just then mother walked into the room and looked at me and she just smiled. "Who's your pretty friend", she asked Julie. "It's me mom" I yelled, she walked over to me and told me what a sweet and pretty girl I was. "Your pigtails are adorable" she told me as she sat on Julie's bed beside me. She picked me up and sat me on her lap like I was a baby. "Such a pretty wittle sissy" my mother told me as she fussed with the front of my pink dress. Julie was rolling on her flooor laughing when mother discovered my wet underpants. "YOU WET YOURSELF AGAIN" screamed my mother as she picked me up and carried me up to Beckies nursery. She plopped me down on the changing table, and told me not to move a muscle. Julie was watching everything as she laughed at me. Mother lifted the front of my dress and pulled my wet underpants off of me. She cleaned me up with a baby wipe, as she grabbed my ankles and lifted my fanny off of the changing table as she slide a thick diaper under me. Mother had 2 diaper pins sticking out od the corner of her mouth as she sprinkled me with baby powder and pulled the diapers up between my legs. She pinned the diapers in place , pinning first one hip and then pinning the other side. Then mother pulled out a pair of pink plastic pants and out them on me over my thick diapers.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender