Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Chrissy's New Life (revised)  (Read 12230 times)

Karen West

• Mommy's Dearest
Chrissy's New Life (revised)
« on: January 01, 2017, 06:04:30 AM »
Dear readers,
After much correspondence with Betty I am able to get back into my account. I have revised this story, although most of the changes occur in the later parts of the story.

Chrissy's New Life Part 1

My name is Christopher Reilly. I woke up early this morning and quickly showered and dressed in my school uniform. I am a freshman at St. Mark’s Academy for Boys in Los Angeles, and, although my studies are progressing nicely; I am still homesick. It was November, and I have been away from home for over two months. I have always been an excellent student in grammar school and, from my earliest years, I have been something of a teacher's pet to the nuns at St. Stephen's.

I am called Chris for short. I am almost 13; my birthday is on the first day of the year. I am slight of build and shorter than all off the boys in my class. I have longish hair for a boy.

It was halfway down to my shoulders. I am a bit effeminate and have a girlish face. I was teased a bit about my appearance and manner. My puberty was late. My voice had not yet broken as many of the boys in my class had. Consequently, I took part in the choir and was told I had a heavenly voice.

I dislike rough, masculine sports. I prefer intellectual pursuits Like chess and debating. I do not mind non-contact sports and like doing gymnastics and swimming. My home life while still at grammar school caused a bit of friction between my Dad and I, as he wanted me as the eldest to follow in his footsteps as a football player. My twin brothers Mark and James who were three years’ younger were into all sports which pleased our Dad.

I was content to spend time with my Mom. I developed from her a caring for people. Mom was a pre-school teacher I spent a lot of time with her in the kitchen and learned to cook. My Dad was an engineer and was in charge of a whole section at a factory.

Our home life was quite pleasant otherwise. One thing I did miss was the fact that we had no other relatives. Both Mom and Dad were orphans and had lived in orphanages till they left school.  We had no uncles, aunts, cousins or grandparents.

We had many happy days together as a family in which we went on camping and fishing trips although I did not like the fishing part. Often my Dad and brothers went fishing together on daytrips at nearby Lake Tanglewood. During these times, I would have Mom to myself, and I loved the time we spent together.

We would take in movies and also listen to music at home. I enjoyed helping her prepare the family meal and baking and would wear an apron. I would also spend time with her in her workroom room as she did sewing and knitting. I had learned to knit and sew during the last six months of my time at home. We kept these activities secret from my Dad and brothers. We had talked recently of Mom's desire to have a girl. She had said she would try and persuade Dad to have another child.

Boarding school was a new experience for me; however, I missed my Mom, Dad and brothers and, although I would never have dreamed it before, even the nuns. St. Mark's was a small school run by an order of cloistered priests.

There were no females at the academy at all; the teachers, as well as the support staff, were all members of the religious order.

This morning promised to be appealing at least. A small group of ladies from the local parish had been invited to share breakfast with some of the students and our teachers. This was to be something of a "get-acquainted" session, in that rarely had the academy grounds been open to outsiders, especially women. As a reward for doing especially well in my classes, I have been selected as one of five students invited to take part.

The breakfast was to be held off the main dining hall in a separate room. The other boys and I helped serve the breakfast, by bringing each of the lady’s food before taking our seats one of the students. I served Father Tom and then brought a plate of bacon, eggs, and pancakes to the woman who would be seated next to me. I guess she was nearly forty and although on the heavy side, she had a kind and pretty face.
She thanked me as I took my seat and introduced herself to me as Mrs. Mary Alexander. Her perfume filled my senses, and after being separated for months now from any female company at all, I delighted in the conversation and seldom let my sight off her. I spoke of my studies and my participation in intramural sporting events, and she in turn spoke of her life in the small community several miles down the road from the academy gates. Mrs. Alexander explained that she was a widow with one daughter away at college on the East Coast.
 I listened attentively and impressed Mrs. Alexander as a perfect little gentleman.

The breakfast over, we boys cleared the dishes and later as we were to find out the Fathers expressed their gratitude to the ladies for attending. Mrs. Alexander had made a suggestion to continue this interaction, perhaps by permitting the students to visit her periodically.

I returned from the kitchen and moved to take my seat, and Mrs. Alexander motioned me to her lap. I was a little embarrassed to be sitting on Mrs. Alexander's lap, but I felt extremely comfortable. I noticed the other boys who were all older than me grin and smile at me. She had her arm around me and she cradled me affectionately against her massive bosom and ran her fingers through my curly hair. I began to feel warm inside and felt loved. Father Tom also just smiled at me as I sat on the lap of this beautiful woman.

She told Father Tom how I was such a cute little child and was welcome to visit her home at any time, and as he had agreed to allow us boys off grounds he thanked her for the kind offer. I was lost in a flood of senses. I let my headrest against her wondrous breast and let the smell of her heavenly fragrance fill me. After our guests departed Paul the boy from the next higher grade and a friend of mine from the chess club said to me, "You must have enjoyed sitting on that lady’s lap, I know how you miss your Mom."
 I replied, "Yes I do and she was so motherly towards me."

The Thanksgiving holidays were now upon us and this presented something
of a problem. While most all the other students were from the region, my
family lived almost 1000 miles distant in Amarillo, Texas. Although this
was not unusual, my father was a member of alumni and hence the
selection of St. Mark's for my education. While my family wasn't poor,
flying home for Thanksgiving and then again in a few weeks for Christmas
was more than we could afford. It was assumed I could remain on campus,
and while that was possible, it would be an inconvenience to the staff
in that repairs to the dormitory had been planned while we students were
away. It turned out a solution was quickly found.

The subject came up on Sunday as Mrs. Alexander was chatting with Father
Tom after Mass at the local parish where he assisted. That Sunday I was
also at the church where I took part in an item the choir presented. It
was the first time while I was a member of the choir that we sang
outside the Academy.

Mrs. Alexander offered to open her home to me for the long weekend and
the priest agreed subsequently to approval from my parents and me. Of
course, after a week of my dreams filled with visions of the older
woman's breasts and the heady aroma of her perfume still in my mind, my
answer was guaranteed. I was called over to them as they chatted and
Father Tom told me of Mrs. Alexander's offer for the coming weekend,
which was only 3 days away. My mom and dad also thought it was an
excellent idea after a recommendation from Father Tom.

I was wondering what to expect on my weekend away from the Academy. My
thoughts were filled with being in close contact with this motherly
woman with her heavenly perfume and her comforting breasts. I looked
forward to my visit to her home.

Wednesday, after the other boys had already been picked up by their
parents or taken to the bus depot, I anxiously awaited my ride. My small
suitcase was packed and ready to go. Just as I realized I was the last,
still waiting, Mrs. Alexander pulled up in the driveway. I sat my
suitcase behind the car near the trunk as Mrs. Alexander came around the
car and motioned me to her. She lovingly wrapped me in her arms and gave
me a kiss on the forehead, explaining how pleased she was to have me for
the holiday. As she enveloped me in a warm hug and drew my head against
her glorious bosom, I once again got lost in her warmth. She opened the
passenger door and I climbed into the car in almost a trance. She
reached over to buckle my seatbelt and pressed herself against me in the
process. This gave me another whiff of her heavenly perfume and I
delighted in it again. Mrs. Alexander went around the car and climbed in
beside me and we drove off.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender