Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: MANDY’S LITTLE PLAYTHING  (Read 52681 times)

Anonymous

MANDY’S LITTLE PLAYTHING, PT. 14
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2006, 11:09:08 AM »
MANDY’S LITTLE PLAYTHING, PT. 14

At the front door Karen’s mother greeted them warmly.  Mrs. Norris was an older version of her pixie daughter, with rounder hips and fuller bust-line, shown to great advantage in a clinging floral print dress.  Her dark brown hair was pulled back into a chignon at the nape of her neck.  She had Karen’s same awestruck blue eyes.

After Mrs. Daniels and Mrs. Norris exchanged a light kiss on the cheek, the host said, “The girls are down in the basement, romping and cutting up.  Shall we join them?  This way and down the stairs.  Look, what a pretty baby dress on Muffin!  When I was a girl I always wanted a baby-doll sissy. And do I see embroidering on the back of its diaper?  What does it say?  ‘Sissy in Training’!  What a delicious idea for shame clothing!  Wait, I must give its leg a little pinch.  Listen to the darling thing squeak. Whew, pouting baby sissies just bring out the worst in me.”

When they reached the bottom of the stairwell, they found themselves in a enormous family room.  Against the walls was a bar, video games, exercise machines and a large screen television.  The center of the room was covered with a red gymnastics pad.  And at the center of the pad were Karen and Sissy Muffin, both wearing identical dance outfits, both laughing and standing on their hands.  The long hair of both sissy and sissy-owner draped across the floor.  Two pairs of slender girlish legs waved gracefully in the air.

“Go on, Shortcake,” taunted Karen.  “You know you want to fall over.  You know you can’t hold out!”

“Yes, I can, Miss Karen!” piped her sissy as it struggled to maintain its balance.  “Yes, I can!”

“They’ve been at it all afternoon,” Mrs. Norris explained to the guests.  “Where they get the energy, I can only wonder.”

Finally, Karen groaned and let her trim, adolescent body topple to the pad.  A moment later her sissy followed suit.

“Yaaaay!  I win!” yelled Karen’s red-haired plaything jumping to its feet and bouncing in victory.

Then Karen got up, pushing her beautiful long brown hair behind her shoulders.  She was smiling.  She had lost the contest but could not conceal the pride she felt at her sissy’s skill.

“Hi, Mand!” she said noticing her friend standing at the edge of the pad.  “Did you see that?  Sissy Shortcake is as good as any of the girls on our gymnastics team.”

“Yeah,” said Mandy, her left hand resting on the hip of her tight black jersey mini-skirt.  “You could enter it into the Olympics try-outs.  But first it might need a little snip-snip,” she added with a scissoring motion of her fingers.

At this witticism everybody laughed but the two sissies.

“Hello, Karen,” said Mrs. Daniels.  “I think you and Shortcake have the most adorable outfits. Come here and let’s take a closer look.”

Both gymnasts were dressed in a two-piece leotard.  The form-fitting top was white with shoulder straps that crisscrossed on the back.  The bottom was a compact black thong.  It was worn over tights with wide, horizontal black and white stripes.  The b-tt cheeks of both youngsters pooched out against the stretch fabric in the most provocative way.  Mounted on the heads of sissy and sissy-owner was a headband with cat ears.  For fun, Karen had used a grease pencil to draw cat whiskers on her own and Shortcake’s cheeks.

Mrs. Daniels grabbed Muffin’s hand.  “Look at the pussy cats, sweetie!  Aren’t they cute? Would you like to pet one?”

Absurd as the question was, the sissy nodded its bonneted head.

“Which one, precious?” asked its mistress.

The tongue-tied fairy pointed at Karen.  It had secretly held a crush on its owner’s best friend since first setting eyes on her.  But never had the sissy seen the girl in such sexy attire.  Poor Muffin feared a trap, but its heart ached for the slender teenager with the long brown hair.

Karen smiled, walked up to the babyfied fairy and, turning to the side, placed her hands on slightly bent knees.  The girl winked at Muffin, gave a little wiggle of her b-tt and said, “Meow.”

“Go ahead, pet her, sissy!” ordered Mrs. Daniels.

Muffin reached its mittened hand out and began to stroke the pretty girl’s bare back.

Suddenly, Karen raised her hand as if she had claws and let out a “Hissssss!”

The ridiculous pansy in baby clothes screamed and jumped back in terror.  The room rang with laughter.

Wiping tears from her eyes, Mrs. Daniels said, “It seems one doesn’t have to have whiskers to be scardy cat.  But I want to talk to Karen’s mom now.  Girls, why don’t you see what kind of potential Diaper Baby has as a gymnast?  And don’t hesitate to swat its little fanny if it fails to follow your instructions.” 

As the women went to sit down Karen took the opportunity to ask Mandy if she could see the stripes on poor Muffin’s rear end.  Smiling, Mandy unpinned the embarrassed sissy’s diaper and proudly displayed the flaming tracks left by Mrs. Daniels’s rattan.

"These welts are awesome!" said Karen, as her fingers lightly explored the surface of Muffin's rump. 

At Karen’s urging Mandy re-told the events of that afternoon.  How she had locked Muffin in the garage until her mother came home.  How when Mrs. Daniels arrived, she had let Mandy unpin Muffin’s diaper and kick its shin to make the bad sissy release it.  How the girlish thing had been forced to a bent-over position on tiptoes so that its fanny could be smacked with a thin cane.  How its cries had been muffled with its own wet diaper.  How Mandy was rewarded for her honesty and resourcefulness by being placed in charge of Muffin’s p-nis punishment.  And what a wonderful erotic adventure it had all been for the teen in blond pigtails.

“Oh, Mandy,” gushed Karen, “look at how much fun you are getting out of your sissy!  Will you please ask your mom if I can come over the next time you get to correct it?”

Meanwhile, sitting across the room, the two mothers conferred on ways to improve Mandy's little plaything.

“Julie,” began Mrs. Norris, “I was just delighted when I heard that you had bought a sissy for your daughter.  Mandy is so close to Karen, spends so much time at our house, that I knew how desperately she wanted a little plaything of her own.  And because I love Mandy almost like my own daughter, I really want her to get the best out of Muffin.”

“Thanks, Tina, but I’m at my wit’s end.  I’m beginning to worry that keeping Muffin’s oversized wee-wee under control is an impossibility. Mandy, bless her, has a wonderful attitude about it and is most willing to help out with Muffin’s penile discipline.  But I know what she really wants is a sissy with a soft, childish wee-wee, one that will look great in hot pants or leotards, like little Shortcake there.”

(To be continued.)

Anonymous

MANDY’S LITTLE PLAYTHING, PT. 15
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2007, 09:11:53 AM »
MANDY’S LITTLE PLAYTHING, PT. 15

“Well, to be honest with you, Julie, when we purchased Shortcake, it was still quite rough around the edges.  But with time and strict training, we managed to mold it into the very proper young sissy you see today.  I suppose Mandy has mentioned that Karen now has complete and unquestioned authority over its erections.  It is a control she exercises without any device other than the sound of her pretty voice.”

“Why, yes.  Mandy told me that Shortcake never makes a stiffy unless specifically instructed to do so.  I must admit finding that difficult to believe.  But as I sit here watching your daughter’s fairy in its close-fitting thong, I can’t see any sign that it has gotten aroused -- even though surrounded by four attractive females.”

Mrs. Norris laughed. “Well, the poor dear might be aroused, but it knows better than to shoot a rod.  In fact, we can make its temptation far worse and it still won’t give in.  Would you like to give it a try?”

Mrs. Daniels grinned.  “You don’t have to ask me twice.”

Karen!” Mrs. Norris called.  “Bring Shortcake over here.  Mrs. Daniels wants to play with your toy for a just a bit.”

Karen grabbed her sissy’s hand and the two leotarded figures skipped lightly over to the sofa group.  Mandy followed with her diapered Muffin in tow.

Mrs. Norris then requested that her daughter undress Shortcake from the waist down.  “You can leave that cute white top on.  And let it keep its adorable cat ears, the little scamp!”

“Sure, Mom,” Karen said nonchalantly.  “All right, Shorts, let’s show off your sweet little self.  First, we’ll pull your black thong off, and get you to step out of it.  Good girl!  Now let me peel off your tights, pumpkin.  Down the b-tt . . . and down the legs.  Okay, left footsie up, then right footsie up.  There you are folks.  Introducing Sissy Shortcake in the buff.  Angel, strike a pose for us!”

At that command, the pretty redhead made its mouth into a little “O” and raised its hands up in exaggerated surprise.  It was a tableau of a boy caught in the nude, shocked to have its weirdly effeminate body on display.

“Oh Tina,” gushed Mrs. Daniels,  “Look at that delicate pale skin set off by that gorgeous red hair.  Such a delicious combination!  But I just can’t get over that little treasure of a wee-wee.  It’s still uncirc-umcised and so very, very innocent!”

Mrs. Norris beamed.  “Shortcake, stand next to Mrs. Daniels so she can be friendly with you.”

The sissy broke from its pose but hesitated.

“Go ahead,” said Karen, playfully swatting her plaything’s bare b-ttocks.

The sissy put its thumb in its mouth and nervously went to stand next to the professional model in the tight leather pants.

Mrs. Daniels began rubbing its bare back and purred, “My, you are such a sweet looking thing, I could eat you up!”

Her other hand then reached, palm up, to Shortcake’s genitals.  She dandled the teeny c-ck and balls as if trying to guess the weight of a small piece of fruit.

“Why, Shortcake,” she whispered, “I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a pretty sissy wee-wee.  It’s like a work of art in miniature. Now if you were my sissy I’d want to play with your baby pecker all the time.  I’d oil it and powder it and treat it to expert wee-wee massages – at least three times a day.  A cute little pansy p-nis like yours deserves lots and lots of attention.”

Now Mrs. Daniels was caressing Shortcake’s buttocks and manipulating the head of its tiny prick with the dexterity of a professional masturbatrix.  She pulled the foreskin back and rubbed the pad of her thumb against the tender underside of the p-nis tip, up and down, back and forth, around and around.  But surprisingly, there was no response from the diminutive sex organ.  Despite the best efforts of the woman’s soft, elegant hands, the two-inch wee-wee remained flaccid and impassive, showing not even a hint of increased blood flow.  However, Shortcake’s face told another story.  The sissy was s-cking on its thumb with frantic desperation, and tears formed in the big brown eyes that were locked on the smirking face of its owner, Karen.

“Why if I had a sissy with such a sweet little baby dic-kie,” Mrs. Daniels continued in her teasing whisper, “I’d even take it to bed with me on a cold night.  I’d want to protect such a cute little spring bud by holding it against my warm naked body.  ‘Cause I know such an adorable little p-nis could do me no harm.”

Mrs. Daniels then began kissing the fairy’s cheek and neck.  Her tongue sought out its ear and probed hungrily. She wrapped her fist around the unresponsive prick and increased the rhythm of her stimulation.

“And, of course, a sissy who knew how to behave in my bed would be rewarded the next morning with permission to make spermies!  That’s right, Shortcake, I’d get you nice and stiff and let you make spermies!  Spermies to shoot all over my smooth thighs.  Think about it, Shortcake,” she breathed heavily as she rubbed harder.  “Spermies, spermies” – rub, rub, rub – “spermies, spermies” – rub, rub, rub – “spermies, spermies” – rub, rub, rub.

But Shortcake’s baby pecker would not respond.

Turning to her host, Mrs. Daniels said, “Good grief, Tina, I can’t even get a drop of pre-c-um out of the little monkey.  Is it gay?”

Tina and Karen Norris laughed, and Karen said, “I’ve made Shortcake have sex with boys several times, but it’s really only girls that turn it on.  Believe me, Mrs. Daniels, my sissy definitely has the hots for you.  The poor thing tells me that all the time.  That’s why it’s on the verge of tears now.  It so, so wants to have a stiffie – and I won’t give it permission!”

The beautiful Mrs. Daniels looked back at the sad-eyed fairy with the well-behaved wee-wee.  “Oh my baby, it’s all right.  I’ll make it nice for you,” she said.  Then she leaned forward and put Shortcake’s p-nis in her mouth!

“Mommy!” yelled Mandy, her fists resting on the hips of her tight black mini-skirt.  “That’s so gross!”

But her mother continued her oral ministrations to the sissy’s appendage.

Mrs. Norris explained.  “Mandy, what your mother is doing can be a pleasure for both giver and recipient.  True, it is an acquired taste, but do not condemn it out of hand, my dear.”

However, after a minute or so Mrs. Daniels abandoned the tactic.  “It’s futile,” she said as she removed her incomparable red lips from Shortcake’s tiny sex organ.  “I give up.  It’s as cold and limp as a wet noodle.”

Karen clapped and jumped up and down in her adorable black and white dance outfit.

“Shortcake, we’re so proud of you,” said Mrs. Norris.  “And remember, a good sissy does not go unrewarded.”

“That’s right,” Karen explained.  “Tomorrow is Friday, which is when Shorts gets to have a stiffy and make a sissy mess in my hand if it’s been good all week.”

“I hope this does not sound impolite,” said Mrs. Daniels, “but it’s hard for me to imagine that your sissy’s p-nis even has the ability to get hard.”

Mrs. Norris nodded. “Well, I can understand, your doubts, Julie, but Shortcake is perfectly normal in that respect.  Karen, I don’t think moving Shortcake’s reward up a day would do much harm.  Why not let your sissy go ahead and ejaculate right now in front of our guests?”

“Okay with me, Mom.  Come here, pumpkin.  It’s show time!”

(To be continued,)

Anonymous

MANDY’S LITTLE PLAYTHING, PT. 16
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2007, 10:57:58 AM »
MANDY’S LITTLE PLAYTHING, PT. 16

Smiling, Shortcake pulled its thumb out of its mouth and minced prissily to its teenaged owner.

“Okay, sissy,” said Karen, standing proud and straight, her black and white striped tights hugging her long, youthful legs.  “Go ahead and make a stiffy for me!”

Incredibly, without contact from its own or his owner’s hand, Shortcake’s p-nis swelled, lengthened and rose to a full salute in just a few seconds.

Mrs. Daniels stared in disbelief.  “My gosh, it really can get a boner!”

Karen giggled and said in a babyish voice as if in imitation of Shortcake, “Yes, ma’am.  Me just wov’ to make my wee-wee hard.  And since me been a good widdle baby, today me can go spurt-spurt-spurt!”

Karen then reached to take hold of her plaything’s rigid organ.

“Wait!” said Mrs. Norris.  “Karen, we wouldn’t be very good hosts if we didn’t allow our guests to participate.  Shouldn’t Mrs. Daniels or Mandy take part in getting Shortcake’s spermies out.”

Disappointed that her plaything’s pleasure would not be entirely her own doing, Karen nonetheless played the dutiful daughter and gracious friend.

“I’m sorry.  You’re right, Mom.  Mrs. Daniels, I know Shortcake would adore having you coax the spermies out of its dic-kie.”

“Why, aren’t you kind to offer!  But I’ve already had my turn at rubbing that precious peeny.”

Karen then turned to her best friend.  “Well, Mandy, would you like to?”

The pigtailed blond shrugged.  “Sure, why not?”

“Okay, Shorts,” Karen said to her sissy.  “Take your wee-wee over to Miss Mandy for some stroking.”

Its p-nis now so stiff that it touched its stomach, Shortcake swished over to the girl who wore the tight “Sweet as Cherry Pie” tank top.

“Miss Mandy,” said the sissy with the dainty but engorged pecker, “will you please rub my wee-wee until it spurts?”

“How about this, Shortcake?” answered the snooty blond teen.  “I’ll make a little ring with my thumb and forefinger.  Then you can stick your wee-wee inside and push your hips back and forth until you get off and your jism comes out.”

Shortcake eagerly nodded and placed its hot, itching member into the fingers of the sexy girl in high heels.  Then holding its limp wrists above its waist in classic sissy posture, Shortcake began enthusiastically rocking its pretty hips to and fro.

The girlish thing with long red hair was nearly beside itself with joy.  The privilege of having its member erect was thrilling.  All day long, all week long, Shortcake dreamed of the moment it would be allowed to awaken the sleeping worm in its panties. But erections by themselves were unfulfilling.  They always provoked another, deeper craving:  to be released from hardness by the discharge of semen.  For only when it made a “sissy mess” would Shortcake’s darling body experience that paroxysm of ultimate pleasure.

So Shortcake threw itself into the endeavor. Its slender hips thrust in and out with such violent ardor, that Mrs.Daniels broke into laughter.

“Why look how it shakes,” she said.  “I believe the little pansy is having a sexual fit.”

However her daughter Mandy wished for something more.  Fun for her was not pleasuring a sissy, but tormenting it.  So to amuse herself, Mandy began to relax the grip of her fingers on Shortcake’s appendage.  The looser the ring made by her fingers, the less the friction on the sissy’s raging p-nis.  Less friction, more sissy frustration.  More frustration, more kicks for cruel Mandy.

Poor Shortcake.  Try as it might, the aroused sissy could get no traction on the girl’s pretty hand.  It attempted pushing left and pushing right, but no matter.  The heartless teen in the tight mini-skirt skillfully evaded the wee-wee’s tip and denied it the firm contact it desperately needed.

Finally, after several minutes, the pretty redhead collapsed on the floor in tears.

“Why Sissy Shortcake!” said Karen sharply.  “What’s the matter with you?  Is that any way to act in front of company?”

“Boo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo,” wailed the writhing, naked sissy.  “I can’t get my spermies to come out!”

Mandy had to bite her lip to conceal her utter delight.  The cruel girl never imagined that she would have power to hurt any sissy other than her own.  Yet here at her feet was a pathetic thing weeping in agonized frustration!  And the pleasure Mandy felt was rapturous.  She rubbed her knees together as if to scratch an itch.

Mrs. Daniels rose from the sofa and placed her hands on Shortcake’s shuddering shoulders.

“Poor little sissy,” she said, helping it to its feet.  “Does Shortcake need help making its spermies?  Aw, don’t cry, my sweet.  We’re gonna get you nice and hard again.  That’s right.  Let me get my hand around that darling little wee-wee.  Oh, it feels nice to hold it in my hand!  Does it feel nice for you too, Shortcake?  Yes, of course, it does, my pet.  You’ve been so good all week, keeping your p-nis so soft and girlish in your lacy panties.  And now it’s time for Sissy Shortcake’s big reward.  I’m gonna rub the underside of your wee-wee tip.  Feel that, my sweet?  Rub, rub rub. And now I’m gonna cup my other hand around your cute little sissy balls. Yes, I’m gonna hold them nice and snug in my palm.  And now I’m gonna rub a little harder and tighter.  Ooooh, yes, I can feel your hips moving, trying to help out.  Yes, let’s go for a fun little sissy ride.  Just rubbing and bouncing, rubbing and bouncing, rubbing and bouncing.  Wheeeee!  Here comes Shortcake Sissy Girl, racing down the Sissy Trail.  Tra-la-la.  Tra-la-la.  La-la-la-la-la.  Faster and faster and faster and faster.  Ride it sissy!  Ride my hand!  Ride it and shoot!  Shoot your spermies, sissy!  Shoot!  Shoot!  Shoot!  Ah!  Ah!  Ah, look at my sweet sexy sissy squirt its spunk!  What a good little girlie you are!  And such a big load of spermies your tiny wee-wee makes!  Look at that pearly sissy mess all over the floor!”

Mandy hated her mother for intervening and rescuing Shortcake from sexual frustration.  She could have let Mandy torment the pathetic thing a few minutes longer. 

But then suddenly Mandy loved her mother beyond measure.  For Mrs. Daniels was now issuing the most demeaning of commands to Muffin.

“Sissy, come over here at once!  Can you not see that the floor is wet where Shortcake dribbled on it?  Have you forgotten all your training?  Stop staring and act like the little sissy maid I expect you to be!  Get that sissy mess up right now!”

“Yessth Misstwessth, but where’sth the towel?”

“Don’t be absurd!  Sissy slaves don’t need towels.  That’s what little sissy tongues are made for!  Now put your silly face on the floor and get busy!  Hurry, before the spermy mess turns cold!”

The babyfied sissy turned beet red with anger and stamped its little pink booties in protest.  “Oh no-o-o-o, Mistwessth!  I can’t do dat!  Isth not fair!  I didn’t make dat messth!  Pwease don’t make me wick it up!  Isth not fair!  I’m not even awwowed to make my own sthpermiesth!  And now I have to cwean up after Sthortcake!  No!  No!  No!”

How utterly foolish of Muffin to think that it could defy the proud Mrs. Daniels – especially in front of others.  It was only a matter of seconds before the beautiful woman had snatched off the rebellious fairy’s diaper.  Then with one hand twisting and squeezing sissy’s ball sack and the other hand rapidly slapping sissy’s welt-covered fanny, the tall super-model made Muffin’s tongue do her bidding.

Mandy, Karen and Mrs. Norris had to stifle their laughter in order not to miss the adorable sounds of slurping.     

(Tomorrow:  Conclusion of "Mandy's Little Plaything")

Anonymous

MANDY’S LITTLE PLAYTHING, PT. 17
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2007, 07:56:37 AM »
MANDY’S LITTLE PLAYTHING, PT. 17

On the way home Mandy sat in the back seat with her sissy toy.  She was studying Muffin’s crotch and admiring how well her fairy’s new chastity lock smoothed out its pubic bulge.

“That was so nice of Mrs. Norris to let Muffin borrow Shortcake’s wee-wee lock,” the pigtailed girl said.

Mrs. Daniels chuckled.  “Yes, but it’s not as though Shortcake needs it any more.  Your friend Karen controls her sissy’s p-nis as easily as her own little finger.”

“Oh Mommy, one day I wanna have Muffin’s naughty dic-kie under my complete voice command.  In the meantime I feel so happy and secure knowing that my pet will never be able to pleasure itself, make sperm, or even get a hard on.”

“My dear, that is the right of all sissy owners.  When a fairy gets the silly notion that it can have whatever it wants, whenever it wants it, we have a breakdown of the natural order than exists between master and slave.  The chastity lock is there to remind Sissy Muffin that its c-ck and balls belong to you and you alone.”

“Yes, and I love the pretty little gold key that opens it – not that I’m planning to do that anytime soon, ha-ha!  Mommy, I’m decided to wear that key on my charm bracelet.  That way, whenever I take Muffin’s hand or caress its face or tie a ribbon in its hair, sissy will see the key and know that I’m the only one that has the power to release it from captivity.  Think how powerful I’m going to be in its pathetic eyes!”

“That’s right, darling.  A sissy thinks with its p-nis, not its brain.  Muffin has always been in love with you, Mandy.  But now you’re going to be the one track in its puny mind.  So when you’re away from your plaything, out enjoying yourself with your friends or a with a boy on a date, you can take satisfaction knowing that back at home Muffin will not only be thinking of you but physically aching for you.”

“Mommy, now that Muffin’s rude wee-wee has been brought under control, may I put it back into skimpy little pansy panties?  I’d love to see it wearing the slut thongs that the other girls are making their sissies wear.  I so hate that big bulky diaper.”

“Of course, darling.  I now admit that diaper therapy failed as a means of punishment and control.  You see, I had been leery of p-nis locks and cages.  I imagined that they’d be big, heavy devices that would stretch delicate, femmy panties even worse than an erect prick.  So you can imagine my surprise when Mrs. Norris brought out a small velvet box that looked like it could hold nothing larger than a diamond ring.  To think that three little links is all it takes to shackle a p-nis, even a largish one like Muffin’s.  It was kind of Karen to let Muffin wear Shortcake’s bikini bottom home.  The chastity lock constricts and pulls back Muffin’s dangling bits so well that you’d think that there’s a vagina beneath those cute briefs.”

“I know.  Now I have a sissy that can pass for my little sister!  But I have a question, Mommy.  Even though Muffin can’t make a stiffy, it can still get excited, can’t it?  Like when it sees someone pretty?”

“That’s right.”

“So its thingie is still gonna try to get hard, even though it’s locked up.  Won’t that be like the Chinese girls who had their feet bound to keep them small?  It must hurt an awful lot.”

“Yes, Mandy, I’m sure your plaything will experience considerable discomfort when its wee-wee tries to act like a real boy’s.  But just as ancient Chinese girls had to endure pain for their dainty feet, so will Muffin for a teeny peeny.  Remember Muffin is only a sissy.  It’s not as though its feelings have any importance in the grand scheme of things.”

Mandy smiled at this thought.  She cast her beautiful green eyes at the feminized creature next to her.  The lovesick fairy gazed back. 

Then Mandy licked her lips and coquettishly bit the tip of her little finger.  Her other hand reached for the hem of her tight black jersey mini-skirt and, in three rhythmic jerks, hiked it above her waist.

Outside, night had fallen, but there was enough light from the passing street lamps for Muffin to see between the pretty girl’s legs.

Mandy parted her knees and gave a few playful forward thrusts of her hips.  Muffin gasped in awe.

Mandy’s teen pubis was barely covered by flimsy, hot pink panties.  Across the front panel of the tiny tight garment were the words

“Bitch
Inside”

The pathetic sissy’s wee-wee tried to stand up and straighten itself, but the thin steel rings of the chastity lock imposed their prudish authority.  Flesh could not expand beyond the austere metal boundaries.  The pleasure associated with arousal turned into pain. 

Muffin moaned and wept.  Mandy eyes devoured the sight, her pretty mouth opened with purest delight.

“Boo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!” the little sissy cried.

“What’s wrong, now?” said Mrs. Daniels.

“Nothing to worry about, Mommy.  Muffin’s just crying for joy to be back in panties again!”

The End

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

But Wait, There’s More!

Coming Soon to This Website!

A new story by the author of “Her Very Own Sissy”
and “Mandy’s Little Plaything”:

LITTLE MISS PINK BOWS

The touching drama of an effeminate boy
and the beautiful girl who steals his heart
 . . . and then his panties.

Excerpts:

“Yes, of course you’re going to have your pretty bangs curled.  What kind of mother would I be to send her sissy son out in public without looking his very best?”

“She would even entertain her friends by getting you to pull down your pants so that they all could see how babyishly small you are down there.”

“Oh, I must be dreaming.  Sissy, your dress doesn’t even cover the waistband of your frilly panties!  Aren’t you the shameless tease!”

“And so now it’s high heels for Miss Priss!  Such sexy grown-up shoes for a widdle baby thissthy to be wearing.  Walk for me, sweetie!  Let me see how my little pansy struts his stuff in big girl shoes.”

“I had to punish my petticoated fairy for being such a naughty little girl and tinkling on the sidewalk.  I gave him another 20 hard ones with the hairbrush.”

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender