Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Mrs Dobson comes to babysit  (Read 19649 times)

Bibpants

• Fresh
Mrs Dobson comes to babysit
« on: February 24, 2012, 11:27:21 AM »
The sound of the doorbell ringing interrupts my latest Lego project, and my immediate instinct is to run and hide somewhere. It most certainly announced the arrival of my babysitter for the evening, and i'm acutely aware of the fact that i'm not wearing any shorts or trousers. What's worse, my translucent plastic panties do very little to hide the rather wet state of my nappies. I look around in panic, but as i had been playing on the floor of the dining room there is nothing to hand with which i could cover up. "Bibbi, answer the door!" Mommy shouts from her bedroom where she's busy getting dressed. My heart sinks as the dorrbell rings a second time. "Bibbi!" - the edge in Mommy's voice a clear warning. I make my way to the door on shaking legs, my stomach full of butterflies. I can see someone's silhouette through the frosted window and i hesitate by the door, but as the doorbell is rung a third time i immediately yank it open.

"Oh, hello you!", a smiling dark haired lady, maybe about forty years old, is standing in front of me. "You must be Bibbi? I'm here to babysit you tonight!" I really wish she wouldn't use that word, "babysit", but i manage to squeak a "hello" back. I'm transfixed by her confident, slightly mocking, expression and an awkward moment passes before i remember my manners and let her in. "Your Mommy apparently thinks you can't be trusted on your own, so I'm here to make sure you behave" She says as I toddle behind her down the hallway, the crinkle of my nappies a thunderous roar to my ears. "I'm Mrs Dobson by the way, but you can call me nanny if that makes you feel better" As if! Turning and looking me straight in the eye she hands me her coat and continues "Make no mistake, I know exactly how to deal with silly little creatures like you, so don't even think about trying anything with me." I avert my eyes from her icy stare, embarrased by my obvious inferiority. "Emma! Good of you to be able to come at such short notice!" Mommy has appeared from her bedroom, dressed to the nines and smelling of perfume. "Hi Karen. No problem at all, I quite look forward to having a relaxing night in for a change" They kiss their hellos after which Mommy shows Mrs Dobson to the living room, leaving me stading in the hallway.

I hang up Mrs Dobson's coat and as they chat away i take the opportunity to go upstairs to my room to try and find something to wear. I quickly pull on the first thing i spot, a pair of stripy shorts, and relieved to finally have something covering my embarassing nappies i return downstairs; i'm curious to hear what Mommy has to say about me. I do not like what i hear. "I'm afraid Bibbi hasn't been very well behaved lately so I don't want you to be too soft on him. Only yesterday he threw a tantrum when we were out shopping and I had to lock him in the car until he'd calmed down" Mrs Dobson turns to look at me and tut-tuts, shaking her head - i can only pout in response as any prospects of having a little extra freedom vanish. "So I want him in bed by nine at the latest, in fact you might want get him into a fresh nappy and pyjamas right away. I've laid some things out on his bed for you." Mrs Dobson nods "Good, there's a movie on I was hoping to catch, definitely not suitable for little ones" They share a knowing smile and continue to talk as if i wasn't there. "I've prepared some snacks for you in the kitchen and there's some wine for you as well if you want. And don't forget to switch the baby monitor on" leaning forward and lowering her voice before continuing "he gets ideas sometimes so if you hear anything suspicious..." Mommy gestures a spanking, and they both laugh at this. The thought of getting a spanking from such a beautiful and assertive lady makes me blush, yet i find the idea strangely exciting. Then, looking at her watch, Mommy announces it's time for her to leave. I'm suddenly terrified that i'm about to be left in the hands of this stranger but after a quick kiss and a pat on my padded behind, Mommy struts out the door, her high heels clicking down the drive way.

"So" I jump as Mrs Dobson addresses me "you're a disobedient little boy, are you?" I shake my head no but she continues "I think I will take your Mommy's advice and send you straight to bed" I pout and protest but she grabs me by the arm and starts dragging me off towards my room. "Only good boys get to stay up with nanny, maybe next time if I hear that you've behaved yourself you can stay up a little" As she leads me on another terrifying thought hits me; i'm about to have my nappies changed by Mrs Dobson. Not only will she find out that i can't even stay dry during the day, she will also find out just how "little" i truly am! "Nooo, nanny, please! I don wanna go to bed!" I dig my heels in and try to pull away from her firm grip. Bad idea. With her other hand she grabs me by the ear and as i wail in pain she frogmarches me up the stairs. "Don't you think for a second that I will tolerate such attitude! You'd better learn to do what I say without question young man"

Wait a minute, did i just call her "nanny"?

When we enter my room i immediately notice what "things" Mommy has laid out on my bed. Out of all the items in my wardrobe she's chosen some of the worst ones possible; my pink bunny sleeper (oh yes, with ears!) and a pink pair of plastic panties. How thoughtful of her. Mommy has the cruelest sense of humour and i can see her grinning to herself now, in a bar somewhere. "Oh, how adorable!" Yep, Mrs Dobson has seen it too. She picks up the sleeper and holds it in front of me with a wide grin. "Aren't we a lucky little one to have such lovely jammies" and inevitably "And hey, they're pink! Very fitting for a sissy boy like you don't you think?" I protest but she's not even listening, instead she pats the changing pad "Hop along now little bunny, nanny will get you ready for bed" I reluctantly lie down on the pad, the cold plastic making me twitch a little. Removing my shorts, she notices my embarrasingly wet nappies and snorts with derision but proceeds to undo the tapes in a businesslike manner. "You really ought to be ashamed of yourself, almost 40 and not even dry during the day yet" I am, very much, ashamed of myself. I also feel a little bit insulted; it's not easy at all to stay dry when you're in nappies pretty much 24/7 - and besides, most of the time i don't even notice my accidents. It's not like i do it on purpose!

But if i felt that was unfair, her burst of laughter as my she sees my little tinkler positively makes me want to cry. "Oh my, Karen did tell me you were pretty much useless - but this is even sillier than I expected! That certainly explains a few things" I squirm from her savage humiliation and cover my face with my hands and she wipes me down brusquely, pinching me between thumb and finger as she rubs me with a wet wipe. "I have to take back what I said earlier, you're obviously meant to remain in nappies - wetting them is pretty much the only use you could ever have for this little thing." I can hear her shaking out a disposable, causing me to instictively raise my bottom from the changing pad. Within seconds i am powdered and snugly taped up in a dry nappy and again i lift my bottom so she can place the snap-on plastic panties underneath me. My face feels hot and i know i'm blushing bright red but Mrs Dobson doesn't let up with her teasing remarks. "My husband will laugh when I tell him about this, he knows your Mommy very well and thinks it's hilarious that she keeps you in nappies. I should introduce you some time, maybe he can teach you something about how a real man behaves"

Snapping the last button on my pink panties shut she tickles my tummy and i can't help letting out a giggle. Cursed ticklishness! "There we are Bibbi, time to zip up this little bunny" Snaking up my hairless legs, the soft flannel of the sleeper feels great - it may be a rediculous outfit, but it sure is comfy. I stand up and put my arms in and Mrs Dobson pulls up the zip, securing it with a buttoned flap at the neck, before taking a step back to take in my appearance. "Very cute, let me see the hood as well" I sigh and pull the hood over my head, the long rabit ears flopping down on either side. "Perfect! Just perfect! I can see why these are your favourite jammies" I shake my head, rabbit ears flapping. "No they're not, i hate them!" "Oh shush, you look adorable. Now hoppeti-hop into bed, no buts!"

The waterproof sheet crinkles as i crawl into bed and Mrs Dobson looks at me sternly as i pull up the quilt, arms crossed. "Hands on top of the covers please. And no monkey business! Remember I can hear every move you make" with that she points at the baby monitor, a small red light indicating it's switched on. And bending down close, she lowers her voice "I sure hope Karen is having a good time though, us adults can have all sorts of fun you know" Just what i needed. Now the humiliation of being babysat and sent to bed early competes for space in my head with images of my wife in the arms of some powerful stud. Mrs Dobson just smiles and hands me my teddy which i hug hard - and suddenly it all makes perfect sense. I'm filled with a sense of contentment and a deep realisation that i am exactly where i belong. Mrs Dobson bumps me on the nose before switching off my bedside lamp and heading for the door "Sweet dreams Bibbi!"

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender