Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Diapers And Little Girls By Mary Beth Sanford  (Read 18720 times)

john2jane2john

• Ballerina
Diapers And Little Girls By Mary Beth Sanford
« on: September 03, 2014, 02:17:33 AM »
Diapers and Little Girls

Helen and Rose. 
Bobby (Helen's son) and Jeff (Rose's son);
Jennifer, Bobby and Jeff's neighbor.

Helen was beside herself.  It was guilt mostly.  Guilt that she would have to leave her son alone at home, sick.  More importantly she felt bad for his embarrassment over wetting his bed the night before.  Poor thing, she thought. He hadn't wet his bed since he was a toddler.  He didn't have a fever, but he said his stomach was upset.  Could be a virus that was going around she mused.  Then she realized there was always a virus going around. 

Helen worried over that virus, if it was a virus, as she picked up the phone.  She was running late already and wanted to give her secretary a heads up that she'd be in soon.  Helen paused for that second it always took to get a dial tone.  She waited those seconds before punching in the two digit code to speed dial the number for her office. 

Helen's finger hovered over the numbers just as she heard her son's voice.

Odd she thought hearing Bobby's voice and more odd he was in a much chipper tone than he'd used on her not ten minutes ago as he said, "hey!"

Helen listened intently, silently, curiously when she suddenly heard Jeff's voice as he asked, "so, did it work?"

"Like a charm!  Oh man you would have thought I'd spilled my guts on my bed.  Mom was shocked and then she got all motherly like she didn't want me to feel bad that I'd wet.  It was so amazing.  Dude, you were right,"  Bobby said.

"Told you it would work!  My mom made me stay home again today.  Listen, I figure we can maybe even stretch this to the weekend.  Anyway, is your mom gone yet?  I've got the web address for that game chat room and, get this, the guy that wrote Tombs is going to be answering questions real time at nine this morning!  Did you get my email"  Jeff asked excitedly.

"Got it.  This is so cool!  My mom's making her lunch right now. I figure she'll be gone in another five, maybe ten minutes.  Soon as she leaves I'll log on.  Man is this wild or what,"  Bobby asked.

"Best day of my life.  OK, I'm going on-line right after I hang up.  My moms already gone.  You got the chat room address, so I'll meet you in there with the Tombs author,"  Jeff said and then laughed as he added,  "I'm logging on as homealone1  you come on as homealone2." 

"Right on,"  Bobby said hanging up the phone happily.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen..... 

Helen's heart was racing!  She was furious!  Helen, in her fury paused a second more before hanging up the phone she held so she didn't risk bobby hearing the click.  A moment later she picked up her cell phone punching in her two digit code for the office.  The phone began ringing at the other end.

Helen told Susan, her secretary she'd be in later that day.   A family emergency was going to keep her home for the morning.  Nothing serious she noted, but she wouldn't be in till much later.  She thanked Susan for her concern, hung up and walked to the bottom of the steps and looked up. 

Helen took a breath to calm herself just before she hollered,  "Bobby,  honey, I'm leaving now.  I'll call you in a couple of hours.  Are you sure you're going to be OK by yourself?" 

"It's OK mom. Really.  I'm just going to stay in bed,"  Bobby said letting his voice sound strained again.  He smiled. 

Helen smiled as well but her smile would have given Bobby goose bumps had he seen it. Luckily Bobby didn't see his mother's smile as she said,  "I'll call you from the office.  If you need me before then use my cell number."

"OK mom, "Bobby said as stood looking out the window.

Helen had a plan.  All Helen needed to do now was get a hold of Jeff's mother Rose.  She drove to the end of the block, turned out of sight of the house and parked the car, but leaving the engine running before reaching for her cell phone once more.  She dialed Rose's number.

"Hello,"  Rose answered.

"Rose!  Hi, it's me, Helen,"  Helen said.

"Hi Helen!  How are you,"  Rose asked.

"I'm fine!  Listen, We've got to meet for a bit.  It's about our boys,"  Helen noted.

"Jeff is sick,"  Rose said.

"Actually, I know that.  As it happens Helen, so is Bobby.  Listen, I don't mean to pry, but did Jeff wet his bed last night,"  Helen asked.

"Why yes, yes he did,"  Rose said and asked in a slightly cautious tone, "but how did you know that?"

"I'll explain in a minute.  Did he by chance wet his bed the night before,"  Helen asked.

"Yes?  Yes he did.   Now how can you know that,"  Rose asked.

"Well, it might interest you to know that Bobby also wet his bed last night,"  Helen said.

"What?  You're kidding?  That's odd.  Good heavens, do you think it's something infectious,"  Rose asked.

"Actually no.  In fact, Rose, I've just discovered accidentally that we're being had,"  Helen said feeling her anger well up again.

john2jane2john

• Ballerina
Re: Diapers And Little Girls By Mary Beth Sanford
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 02:21:13 PM »
"What,"  Rose said in a shocked voice and added,  "had? How can that be? Why?"

"I'll explain how I know this over coffee if you've got time,"  Helen said.

"OK.  Tell you what, I'll meet you at Cindy's, love her Coffee Cake,"  Rose said and added, "and don't worry, I'll make the time."

"Cindy's works for me and you're right about her coffee cake.  I'm getting on the Parkway right now.  I should be there in five minutes, if you want grab a table and put two sugars in my coffee.  Oh, and lets split that coffee cake.  I don't dare eat a whole one,"  Helen said

"See you in a bit,"  Rose said.

"You bet,"  Helen said closing her cell phone before easing back into traffic.

Helen met Rose at the coffee shop as planned and took the extra plate with half the coffee cake Rose had picked up along with the two cups of coffee.  Rose was curious on how she knew that Jeff wet his bed night before last and last night.

"What do I owe you,"  Helen asked.

"You get the next one,"  Rose said as they settled by the window.

Helen leaned in so she could whisper and said, "Rose, your son Jeff wet his bed on purpose.  My son Bobby wet his bed this morning, also on purpose.  Believe it or not, they did it to stay home from school today.  Evidently they are both home to attend some sort of on-line Internet conference along with some guy that wrote some kind of game."

"This is insane,"  Rose said.

"Tell me about it," Helen added as she blew over her coffee cup. 

There was a look of shock on Rose's face not too unlike the one that had been on Helen's when she'd hung up that phone.  Same angry response after that as she sat there for a few moments before she said, "well, he's going to wish he really was sick when I'm through with him!" 

Rose was going home as soon as she left there and Jeff, she promised through clinched teeth, would be going to school.  He may not be able to sit but he was going to school nonetheless.  Grounding was going to be the least of his punishment.  That, Rose said between an angry set of her teeth, was a given!

"Or, if we plan this right, we can teach them both a very valuable lesson,"  Helen said.

"A lesson?  OK, I'm all ears,"  Rose said.  It was that mischievous look on Helen's face that made her pause.

"Concerned mothers!  That's what we need to be at the moment.  Not angry, but very worried and very concerned mothers,"  Helen said and added, "in fact, we've got to be extremely concerned mothers and be that way while teaching our sons an object lesson they are not soon going to forget!"

"Helen, they've lied to us!  My son lied to me.  I'm shocked.  I mean think about it he actually laid in that damn bed of his and wet it just so he could stay home today.  Last thing he's going to see is my concerned mother side,"  Rose said.

"I know.  Bobby did the same thing to me, so trust me when I say I understand!  But you didn't let me finish!  I said we must become concerned mothers.  In fact Rose, we are so concerned over their little problem that I was going to add diapers to this plan I'm proposing,"  Helen said.

The word diapers caught Rose completely off guard. 

"What?"  Rose asked and added, "you did just say diapers?"

"I did say diapers Rose!  OK, now think about this for a second!   So our son's have wet their beds.  They also knew it would be so remarkably unique and so surprising that we'd be concerned right,"  Helen asked. 

"Right.  Trouble is I was,"  Rose noted.

"Me too.  It's been years since Bobby has had that sort of accident.  So they played us.  They knew we would be so surprised that we'd easily believe whatever came next.  OK, so what if  we really do believe them, or at least make them think that we believe them.  What if we're very concerned,"  Helen asked.

"OK, so we're very concerned. So how does concern  translate to diapers,"  Rose asked curiously. 

"It goes something like:  I was so concerned that I called you and then we both got even more worried since both of our boys seem to have the same symptoms.  OK so far,"  Helen asked.

"Very OK so far,"  Rose noted. 

"We are so concerned that we actually called and talked with a doctor together - this very morning.  We talked with a doctor and low and behold, that doctor told us about this odd kind of virus that's running around at the moment.  A virus that has the same symptoms our boys have,"  Helen said.

"What kind of virus,"  Rose asked. 

"I'm not sure but I'm guessing it's some kind of intestinal virus that may very well lead to a bladder infection or something like that.  Whatever that virus is, one of the symptoms is bed wetting.  Anyway, that virus is most likely what made them wet their beds and since they both hang together, it's also more than likely why both got sick at nearly the same time,"  Helen said.

"Go on, I'm beginning to like this,"  Rose said.

"Me too.  Anyway, so they've most likely have got this virus.  According to the doctor, it's nothing too serious, this virus, but it's definitely going to last for a few days.  Let's say till Sunday or even till Monday morning perhaps but at least till Sunday.  Today is Thursday!  That leaves us most of today, Friday, Saturday and then, if we want, even Sunday.  Now imagine our sons wearing diapers that whole time.   Then imagine them discovering at the end of this weekend that they've been had. Think that might make them regret lying to us,"  Helen asked.

"But if their diapers stay dry, how are we going to push them all the way to Sunday,"  Rose asked and added, "what's to stop them from saying they feel better all of a sudden?"

"That's the beauty of this honey.  Don't you see?  They've got to wet their diapers.  They have to keep up this act of theirs because it's going to be too risky not to,"  Helen noted with satisfaction and added, "Get it?"

"I get it,"  Rose said.

"so what do you think,"  Helen asked.

"Are you kidding?  I love it!  I know for sure that Jeff will be beside himself over the prospect of wearing a diaper,"  Rose said.

"Even better, a baby's diaper,"  Helen noted with a widening grin.

"A baby's diaper,"  Rose asked looking curiously at Helen.

"Honey, those two are as skinny as bean poles.  They can easily fit into the toddler diapers,"  Helen noted and added, "I was on line just after I pulled into the parking lot, and believe it or not,  a pampers size seven will fit a waist size two inches larger than Bobby's and Bobby is an inch bigger than Jeff."

john2jane2john

• Ballerina
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 02:26:32 PM »
"You're right.  Not to mention those cute little designs as well and single tapes.  I'd love to see him running around the house with a diaper on,"  Rose said.

"Exactly.  I want so badly to see my little man looking just like that toddler in that Pampers Cruisers commercial,"  Helen added with almost a sigh.

"You know, I'm trying to imagine Jeff's face when he gets to see what he's going to be wearing,"  Rose noted laughing and relaxing for the first time since Helen revealed what had happened.

"Can you break away from work for a little shopping,"  Helen asked.

"Definitely," Rose said. 

"Good!  So in about an hour, or so, we can be back home and five minutes after that we can have our boys tapped into a nice thick disposable diaper,"  Helen said before adding, "with enough diapers to keep them diapered for the entire weekend."

"Actually, I like it all, but what if we take it a step further,"  Rose said.

"How's that,"  Helen asked.

"I'm thinking it might even be better if we expanded this to a kind of maximum diapering,"  Rose said and added, "especially given their sizes."

"Maximum diapering?  Yes, I'm interested,"  Helen said.

"Why just disposables?  I mean why not cloth diapers.  I'm talking about real diapers.  Diapers that pin closed with actual diaper pins.  Imagine their face when they have to put their bottoms down on a nice thick cloth diaper.  You know, soft sweet cotton diapers, diaper pins with plastic heads?  Maybe even double them with soakers...  Rose said.

"I get it.  Not to mention covering those diapers with a cute pair of those plastic panties.  Noisy plastic panties.  In fact, why not baby them to the extreme,"  Helen said with a snicker and added, "I mean if we're getting them baby pants we might as well get something cute as well."

"Exactly,"  Rose said and added, "the store could have run out of white and all they've got is baby-ish baby pants."

"Cloth diapers!  Baby pants!  Oh Rose, I like the way your mind works.   So lets do that, but why not also add those disposables back in as well,"  Helen said.

"Tell me what you are thinking,"  Rose asked smiling at the notion.

"Well, let's just say, for the sake of argument, that this virus is going to last three to four days or so the doctor says.  The weekend takes care of the cloth diapers and those baby pants.  However, let's also say that he's cautioned us that it could even go on for another three or four days after that.  Now, what if they are diapered this weekend in the cloth diapers and plastic pants, but we add a couple more days, say Monday and Tuesday, so they end up going to school wearing those disposables under their clothes,"  Helen noted.

"And we could even send them to school with a couple of extra diapers in their backpacks, along with a note to the nurse,"  Rose added laughing.

"I'm loving this.  We could write them notes excusing them from gym and that would eliminate the risk of them getting caught but they'd still be wearing diapers.  It's going to strengthen the lesson even more,"  Helen said.

"Are you kidding?  This is a major lesson.  You are a woman after my own heart,"  Rose said laughing.

"What's a package of disposables run?  Can't be that much.  And we can maybe rent the cloth diapers through a diaper service.  I know that Bed, Bath And Babies carries more than enough stuff to pull this off,"  Helen noted.

"You're right, they are perfect,"  Rose added.

So now we can imagine our boys spending say today, Friday, Saturday and the better part of Sunday wearing cute thick cloth diapers and those adorable plastic baby pants.  Then perhaps Monday they get tapped into a cute crinkly disposable with an adorable baby motif before we send them off to school.  Think they will ever do this again,"  Helen asked smiling.

"Definitely not!  But I just had a thought,"  Rose said.

"What,"  Helen asked.

"Just for the sake of argument, what if this treatment scares them into confessing,"  Rose asked.

"Even better!  We simple do the same exact thing we were going to do, but then we do it as their punishment instead.  Directly instead of covertly,"  Helen said.

"Not sure if Jeff would do this very willingly!"   Rose cautioned.

"Mine neither!  However, I'm going to give him an ultimatum!  If he does confess and refuses, I'm going to tell him he either wears those diapers and plastic pants, or I hang them on the clothes line and tell whoever might ask that it's because he's wetting his bed.  I'm guessing Bobby is not going to want that kind of advertising,"  Helen said.

"Perfect,"  Rose said and added, "neither would Jeff."

Rose held a serious face for a bit then suddenly began laughing.  It was so elegant!  So wonderfully poetic.  The perfect form of justice.  So perfect in fact she had her cell phone open in another instant and told her office she'd be home for the remainder of the day.  A sudden emergency. Her son was just too ill to be left alone.

"Cloth diapers!  Baby Pants!  What an excellent idea,"  Rose said closing her cell.  She picked up her coffee to take the last of it before patting her lips dry except she paused doing that and then shaking her head she laughed.

john2jane2john

• Ballerina
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 02:29:54 PM »
"Babies again,"  Helen said in her own amusing tone as she sipped at the remainder of her coffee.

"Oh, and let's not forget very large amounts of baby powder, some baby ointment, or baby oil even.  Yes, make that baby oil!  No, make that baby lotion?  The pink baby lotion - no, let's get all of it.   Oh I can't wait to have him laying there on top of a cloth diaper with his legs spread as I slowly lather him like I did when he was a baby.  He's going to go ape over this!  Yes, this is definitely a good plan,"  Rose said.

"A woman after my own heart!  Come on, Bed, Bath And Babies is just a few blocks away,"  Helen said as she took the last bite of her coffee cake.

Meanwhile, across town....

"You on-line, homealone2,"  Jeff typed after seeing Bobby's nickname appear on the board.

"Hey, homealone1, I'm here.  This is absolutely the best day of my life,"  Bobby typed back.

"Tell me about it,"  Jeff typed happily. 

In the meantime Helen and Rose, each with carts, are cruising the baby isles in Bed, Bath And Babies ....

"These!"  Helen said holding two different pair of plastic panties to compare one to the other. One pair had baby animals on it, the other was covered in little babies sitting just in diapers.

"Which?"  Rose asked putting the package of cloth diapers in her cart.  Helen's package of twelve sat next to hers.  The price wasn't bad for buying diapers, and they could use those diapers as cleaning cloths when this was over as Rose moved closer to Helen to fondled the cute plastic panties.

"Soft and these are just like Gerber Baby Pants the package says.  Wide crouch, forward facing leg openings so they don't pull down at the back when the baby sits, and they've made extra roomy for diapers plus soakers,"  Helen said showing Rose the package with a baby sitting on the front of it.

"What about size,"  Rose asked looking for that notation on the box.

"It says toddler, Cubby, size six!  Says it will comfortably fit a twenty inch waist.  That's almost three inches more than Bobby's waist.  Jeff is what, 19 inches,"  Helen asked.

"He's not!  Actually, he really is about an inch smaller than Bobby's.  Anyway, grab two of those boxes each for me as well,"  Rose said smiling.

"OK, now we need the baby notions like baby powder, baby oil and diaper pins,"  Helen said pushing the cart ahead of her. 

"Baby shampoo and baby wipes.  Don't forget the baby wipes and we've got to make sure they are baby powder scented,"  Rose added.

"Right!  Baby wipes?  Forgot about those.  Been so damn long since I've done this,"  Helen said snickering happily.

"Can't wait!"  Rose added as they moved to the disposables.

"Oh no,"  Helen said suddenly.  She was reaching for a package of disposables.

"What,"  Rose asked.

"Look, there,"  Helen said excitedly and added, "Pampers Cruisers for our babies."

"They are adorable,"  Rose said looking at the pictures on the diapers."

"Very cute,"  Helen added.

"Size 7?  Those are going to be big enough - right,"  Rose asked.

"Sure are,"  Helen added as she tossed the package of disposables in the cart.  On the front of the package was a mom with a toddler clad only in his thick white Cruisers.  Seaseme Street characters decorated the front.  It gave her goose bumps

"Grab another package of those for me then,"  Rose said happily as she added, "I'm not sure which I want to put him into first:  Those adorable Pampers or his cute and cuddly diaper?"

"Two diapers when they are wearing diapers,"  Helen noted. 

"Two,"  Rose asked.

"Remember the old days?  There is his regular fluffy diaper first, then another folded into thirds to lay down the middle as a soaker,"  Helen noted and added, "waddlers."

"Waddlers?  Oh, I get it.  Definitely soakers,"  Rose said.

"Just two diapers thick,"  Helen asked.

"Decisions, Decisions,"  Rose added.

"Thankfully they will be in diapers long enough to learn to walk in them,"  Helen noted.

"They will be,"  Rose said with a set to her jaw.

"Now let's get our stories straight.  Obviously it's a virus, can't remember the name of it because it's too long to pronounce, but it's most likely intestinal since they don't have fevers.  Something to also do with the urinary track and bladder according to Doctor Clark,"  Helen said.

"Who's Doctor Clark,"  Rose asked as she pushed their loaded carts towards their cars.

"Damned if I know, but he's an expert in these viruses.  Don't you remember, he's the one we talked to,"  Helen said laughing.

"Oh!  Right!  OK, now I remember who Dr. Clark it is,"  Rose said smiling and then laughed.

"What,"  Helen asked.

"dic-k Clark,"  Rose said laughing again as Helen joined in.

"So, we get home, explain what we now know about this 'virus' and get them into their diapers and plastic panties before it's too late,"  Helen said.

"One minor problem,"  Rose said.

"What's that,"  Helen asked.

"They are most likely going to say that their bed wetting is only at night since they've only wet their beds,"  Rose said.

"You're right?   What would make it logical that they have to wear diapers during the day,"  Helen asked.

john2jane2john

• Ballerina
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2014, 06:18:34 AM »
"Let me think?  Got it!  I mean I know this will work for Jeff,"  Rose said.

"What,"  Helen asked.

"Well, why not give them just a little more rope first,"  Rose said.

"How so,"  Helen asked.

"Before we show them the diapers or say anything about what we've got planned for them, what if we ask first if they've had any problems with, you know, leakage.  Lets say sudden and uncontrollable leakage.  We ask them after we tell them about the virus.  In fact, it's one of the symptoms that this Doctor Clark warned us about,"  Rose said. 

"And they are going to obviously say yes since this actually helps them perpetuate their fraud,"  Helen said smiling.

"Exactly,"  Rose noted and added,  "They will be so eager for us to continue believing this that they can't help but say yes.  Once they say yes to the leaking we've got them in diapers day and night,"  Rose said.

"It's an elegant entrapment,"  Helen noted.

"It's justice," Rose added.

"Love it,"  Helen noted and then, laughing a little added,  "only lets take this a step further than that."  Helen said.

"Talk to me,"  Rose said enjoying this beyond reason.

"What if we also get them together after we've diapered them.  Imagine how embarrassed they are going to be sitting together in their diapers and plastic pants for the whole day,"  Helen said.

"How,"  Rose asked.

"Concerned mothers again!  Look, we've got two very sick boys and we're very worried about them, but we've also got to work sometime today and for the rest of the week, which is true enough.  However, we are simply too worried to leave them alone.  So, since we both have sons that are already sick and it's the same symptoms, it's going to be perfectly logical for us to want to stay home with them.  We can argue that we'll simply be taking shifts watching them.  Besides, they might need to be changed and who's going to change them besides us,"  Helen said laughing.

"This is going to be hilarious,"  Rose said and added, "but lets actually use the term baby sitting them and then apologize for using it."

"I'm getting very comfortable with this as well.  So we are simply going to share the 'baby sitting' chores,"  Rose noted and added,  "gosh, don't you just love that term 'baby sitting'."

"More than anything right now!  So it's settled then.  You diaper Jeff then walk him over to sit with Bobby and I.  Then later on, say around two you come home and I walk them both back to your place so I can go back to work till five,"  Helen said.

In their diapers,"  Rose added.

"In their diapers,"  Helen noted.

"Helen!  You are a treasure,"  Rose said. 

"It's going to be really rough on them,"  Helen said.

"Very!  And they deserve every minute of this,"  Rose added as they started splitting up their purchases between their cars.  Both women were still laughing out loud as they stood by their cars.  Each was about to call their sons.  Helen dialed Rose's number first to conference with her call to Bobby as Rose stood quietly listening.  They would do the same thing with Jeff.

"Hello," Bobby said sounding terrible after recognizing his mother's cell phone number.

"Bobby, honey, it's me,"  Helen said on her cell phone as Rose stood standing with her own cell.

"Hi mom!"  Bobby said sounding decidedly weak on the phone.  Obviously his mother was calling to check up on him as Bobby clicked on the sound icon of his computer to turn sound off.

Bobby had seen the "incoming call" on his computer screen and instantly typed in the message to Jeff that he had a phone call.  Most likely his mother checking in he typed.  He'd be right back on-line when he got off the phone.

"Honey, how are you feeling,"  Helen asked.

"About the same mom,"  Bobby said.

"Honey, listen!  I've just gotten off the phone with a Doctor Clark.  Doctor Clark specializes in viruses or something like that.  The clinic gave me his number.  I was worried and called our doctor who had me call him. Honey,"  Helen said.

"You did,"  Bobby said in a slight panic.

I did.  Anyway, I've explained your symptoms to this doctor, guess what?  Honey, it's most likely that you've got an intestinal virus of some kind.  Also, believe it or not,  you most likely got it from Jeff or he may have gotten it from you.  We're not sure about that.  Did you know that Jeff was sick the same as you,"  Helen asked fighting back the snicker.

"Really?  Jeff too?  No mom, I didn't know that,"  Bobby said with his own grin.

"Well he's sick as well!  Called Rose to ask her for some advise and she told me. Same exact symptoms as yours as a matter of fact, and believe it or not he even wet his bed as well,"  Helen said.

"He did,"  Bobby said almost snickering.

"He did.  The fact that you both have the  same symptoms really worried Rose and I.  Anyway, that's why this Doctor Clark thinks it's this virus going around.  Nothing serious, at least not yet, but you've got to stay home and get lots of rest for the next few days.  Could get very serious very fast if we don't take care of it,"  Helen said fighting to keep the laughter out of her voice.

Bobby was beside himself.  It not only meant that his mother had bought into the whole thing, but she was actually telling him to stay home for a few more days.  This was too good to be true and better still because it also meant that Jeff was most likely in the same boat as him.  He couldn't believe his luck.

"OK mom.  I'm going right back to bed right now,"  Bobby said.

"Honey, don't go to sleep yet.  I'm on my way home.  I'll picked up some fruit juice.  I want you to get some liquids into you.  Doctor Clark says that you risk dehydration with this sort of virus.  Oh, and the doctor told me to ask if you have had any sort of bladder problems?  It's another symptom. You know, any more accidents or leakage while awake?  Be honest with me honey,"  Helen asked and added, "don't be embarrassed about telling me precious, it's not your fault."

Bobby, smiling, was quick on his feet as he said,  "Yes mom I did.  Gosh mom I almost wet myself a couple of times.  That's why I'm sitting up right now.  I was lucky though that I woke just before it happened.  Made it to the bathroom just in time!" 

"Thought so.  That's another thing that this virus is known for.  Anyway, that's good that you are ok and don't worry if you wet yourself or your bed.  It's not like you can help it!  Anyway, I'm going to be home in a few minutes after I get that juice and a few other things.  I'll fix you some soup when I get there as well,"  Helen said.

"OK mom,"  Bobby said cursing his luck.  He would have to log off before his mother got there.  Although it was great about that virus thing.  His good fortune, he mused, as he sat the phone down. Bobby was back on the computer the instant his mother hung up.

Helen and Rose did the same thing with Jeff.

john2jane2john

• Ballerina
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2014, 06:40:02 AM »
"Jeff!!!  Mom's coming home!  Says she talked with a doctor that says we've got a virus.  My mom knows that you are sick as well.  Same thing that I've got.  Listen, your mother and mine talked to some doctor and he says that we might also have bladder control problems with this virus.  If your mother calls, and should ask, tell her you've almost had or had at least one accident.  Anyway, I've got to be in bed when she gets here,"  Bobby typed.

Jeff, reading the words as they appeared, nodded to himself and when Bobby stopped typing Jeff started.

"Just did that.  My mom just called me as well.  She's coming home too.  Says she talked with your mom and knows that you wet the bed this morning like I did.  She really sounded worried and upset. Damn!  Means we don't get to talk to that programmer just yet,"  Jeff typed.

"But we're home and it's not going to be too long before we're alone again,"  Bobby typed.

"There is that,"  Jeff typed.

"Better get our stories straight about these symptoms," Bobby typed.

"Like what,"  Jeff typed back.

"If your mom should ask, like I said, make sure you've nearly had an accident and perhaps you leak a little as well.  My mom asked if that was happening,"  Bobby typed and added, "going to wet a pair of underwear and toss them in the dirty clothes for just in case.  Not much but I think it will make it sound more credible if she sees them in the laundry."

"Roger that.  It's a good idea.  OK, so I'm leaking.  Oh, Oh!  She's home.  OK, got to go,"  Jeff typed.  Bobby heard a car as well. It hadn't been a full half hour yet.

Both boys were peeking out the windows as their moms turned into their respective driveways and each heard the doors closing.  They were in their beds at the same time before their mom reached the steps.  Bobby listened for the key and other sounds hinting at where his mother was in the house and what she was doing. 

"Honey!  You awake,"  Helen called out.

"Yes mom,"  Bobby said sounding as sick as he hoped he needed to be.

"Be right up!"  Helen said smiling.

"OK mom,"  Bobby said listening to the sounds.  He heard the sounds of a grocery bag, then the clunk of something on the kitchen table, her keys or purse most likely.  Finally her foot steps out of the kitchen, silent on the rug, then clicking again coming up on the steps.  Bobby adjusted his face to reflect his agony at the moment.

"Hello honey.  How are you feeling,"  Helen asked with a very concerned look on her face as she automatically put her hand on his forehead.  That bag she held with her other hand was curious but whatever was in it was beyond Bobby's view. 

"Hi mom,  I'm OK.  A little tired I guess, but fine otherwise,"  Bobby said sounding weak, but looking intently at the large bag his mother held when she came in.  The bag went on the floor at the foot of his bed as she sat on the bed's edge again putting her palm on his forehead.

"I am so worried about you.  Really, how are you feeling?"  Helen asked running her hand down his cheek.

"I'm a little dizzy."  Bobby said deciding to push it a little.

"No fever still!  That's good.  OK, so here is the good news and bad news.  You're sick for sure, but it's not too serious the doctor says.  It could be though, so we've really got to watch this for a few days.   It's definitely intestinal and the only thing we've got to worry about is making sure you get enough liquids so you don't get dehydrated.  You should be over the worse of this by Monday.  If not we've got to take you in and get you an antibiotic,"  Helen said.

"Till Monday," Bobby asked sounding sad, but wanting to shout for joy.

"Could be worse honey.  The bad news is that it's having a field day with your kidneys and bladder.  Something to do with the nerve endings.  Honestly, I'm not sure what that all meant when the doctor told me that, other than it's why you wet your bed last night.  Same with Jeff as a matter of fact.  It's mostly going to happen when you sleep but as this thing takes hold,  it could happen at any minute as well.  You said you nearly had another accident right,"  Helen asked drawing Bobby deeper into what was coming next.

"Yes, almost didn't make it to the bathroom." Bobby said looking concerned.  He was happy that there was something out there that actually matched his symptoms.  It definitely made his symptoms sound legitimate.  He was thrilled but looking very sad as he added, "sort of wet a pair of shorts a little.  I'm sorry."

"That's what I mean, it's worrisome,"  Helen said and added, "and don't you dare apologize for being sick.  You can't help it."

"I know and thanks mom,"  Bobby said and added, "kind of embarrassing that I might have wet myself is all."

"Don't worry about that, OK?  Anyway, Doctor Clark says that you are most likely going to have that happen a lot in the next couple of days.  Going to get a little worse because of the liquids.  Can't be helped and remember, it's not your fault!  I mean that, so I don't want you feeling guilty about it.  You're sick and that's what we need to concern ourselves over.  OK,"  Helen said stroking her son's forehead.

"OK mom, "  Bobby said sounding even sicker than he had when she came in.  He was going to be home tomorrow for sure!

"Anyway, that's the other part that I'm concerned about,"  Helen said.

"What's that,"  Bobby asked.

"You're wetting accidentally,"  Helen said.

"I'm sorry but I can't help it,"  Bobby said.

"I know honey, I know.  In fact, it's to be expected.  So, I don't want you to think that you're being punished when I put you into those things.  Like I said, it's not your fault and it's only going to be for a couple of days,"  Helen said trying desperately to keep her face serious.

"What things,"  Bobby asked remembering the bag his mother had walked in with.  She had sat them down at the foot of his bed so he couldn't see what it was.  He was curious before this, now he was very curious.

"Honey, I know you're not going to like this but again, it can't be helped.  Anyway, I'm going to have to put you back into diapers and plastic pants for a couple of days.  This way you don't risk wetting yourself or your bed.  Frankly, if you think about it, it's a lot easier on me as well."  Helen said bending back to grab the bag she had sat down.

"Diapers,"  Bobby said in a sudden panic.  He almost bolted up at the mention of diapers, but caught himself as he added, "diapers?"

"Diapers and plastic pants,"  Helen said savoring the words as she added, "cloth diapers."

"Cloth diapers,"  Bobby asked again trying to grasp what was happening.

"It's for your own good honey.  Just till the worse part of this passes.  This Doctor Clark says it never goes past four or five days and, like I said,  you'll most likely be out of them by Sunday.  Monday worse case.  I know it's very embarrassing for you, but it's a whole lot better than waking to a wet bed again.  Right?  Even worse if you had an accident while you are awake,"  Helen said.

Bobby had dug the hole he was now in.  He'd even told her he'd almost had another accident already and even wet his shorts once.  The only way out of this was to tell her the truth and that definitely wasn't an option.  She was missing work and worse, he'd lied.  No telling what would happen if it got out he was fibbing!

"Mom,"  Bobby started to say.

"What honey,"  Helen asked.

"I guess you're right about the diapers, but did you know they sell pull-ups that almost look like underwear?  You know, the kind of disposables that look like under pants,"  Bobby said meekly.

"I know honey, but the woman at the health store suggested diapers only because you're a little older and being older you wet a little more than someone young enough for pull-ups even if they fit you.  Plus cloth diapers with soakers are more absorbent and that will make them a little more comfortable. And don't forget, you'll be taking in a lot of liquids,"  Helen said.

john2jane2john

• Ballerina
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2014, 06:43:19 AM »
"Soakers,"  Bobby asked.

"I'm going to double the diapers and added a another diaper folded down the middle.  We call that diaper a soaker,"  Helen said.

"Oh, right,"  Bobby said softly suddenly cursing his circ-umstance.

"Come on, it's only going to help and I'm feeling bad enough already that you're sick.  Will you do this for me,"  Helen asked.

"Yes ma'am!"  Bobby said feeling his shoulders slump.  He was trapped as he watched the bag his mother now held.

"Good!  Now do me a favor and go toss your robe in the wash.  It needs washing anyway and most likely that's the only thing you'll be wearing with these things on.  These diapers are too bulky for shorts, pants or pajamas bottoms.  Go ahead  with the robe and then take yourself a nice hot shower while I get your baby things ready,"  Helen said.

"Baby things,"  Bobby repeated.

"Didn't mean that.  I meant your incontinent things,"  Helen said.

"OK,"  Bobby said.

"If you get dizzy again, sit down immediately in the tub and yell for me, OK,"  Helen said.

"OK,"  Bobby said.

"Oh and take this in with you,"  Helen said.

"Baby shampoo,"  Bobby said.

"It will help with the urine smell,"  Helen noted.

That little thing with the robe was Rose's idea.  Cleaver little ploy that would leave both boys without anything to cover what they were about to wear.  Those robes would be washed and dried and that meant unavailable for at least an hour, maybe two.  The women decided they wanted at least that hour while they brought the boys together.

Bobby did as he was told walking slowly to the chair in front of his computer to grab the robe.  His computer screen saver was on.  His time on that chat board now only a vanishing dream.  His diapers, he thought, as he passed out of the room watching in utter dismay his mother opening one of the packages.  A puffy package of white was lifted from the bag.

"Six ply,"  Bobby's mother Helen noted as she caught Bobby looking.

"What,"  Bobby stopped and asked.

"Sorry, I was reading from this package of diapers.  Says they are six ply down the middle, you know, an absorbent center, but I think I'll double them anyway,"  Helen said and added, "and fold in a soaker."

"Whatever,"  Bobby said moving a little quicker out of the room.  He did not want to know how thick his diapers were or anything else about them.

Jeff was in the exact same boat only he was in the shower when his mother tossed his robe in the machine.  Both boys had almost the same thing facing them when they returned to their bedrooms.  On Bobby's bed, as it was with Jeff's, were two cloth diapers neatly laid out flat one laying on top of the other. 

Both moms folded another top diaper lengthwise down the middle of the first.  Next to those already open were two diaper pins.  Next to those diaper pins was baby powder and baby lotion, the pink one, and laying flat nearby a pair of plastic vinyl baby pants.   Both had chosen the baby prints for their boy's first pair.

That baby lotion, instead of the baby oil, was another idea of Roses.  It was pink and read Baby Lotion on the front.  The picture of the Baby was what had attracted Rose to using it.  It was also nicely scented which she thought would be a bonus.  Helen had agreed and that's what was on Bobby's nightstand as well when he came back in.  With the baby powder added to their shampoo, they would definitely smell like babies.

The two diapers and a soaker made a very thick pile that would make a very thick diaper under those adorably baby print style baby pants.  Too thick for pants and very "baby" looking when the boys would meet.  With their robes in the wash they would be wearing only tee-shirts, their diapers, plastic panties and slippers.  A fitting look for the two boys when the mothers would bring them together.

"Just sit right on top of your diaper honey and then lay back before you spread your legs.  Oh, and when you spread your legs spread them as far as you can,"  Helen said to Bobby who cringed first at the words and then at the plastic panties laying at the far side of his bed.  He almost confessed right then, but bit his tongue.

"There we go.  Now spread your legs nice and wide.  Right to the edge of the bed.  Gosh, I can hardly remember when the last time I did this?  You had to be...  What?  Two or three...   Must have been two.  Yes, it was just after your second birthday.  OK, now if I remember this right, it's baby lotion first, baby powder next then pin your diapers on you,"  Helen said making sure she kept up a nice dialog.  Bobby had closed his eyes as she added, "although I guess you don't want me blowing on your tummy like I use to do, do you.

"Not likely,"  Bobby said in just a whisper.  He couldn't remember the last time he felt this humiliated or embarrassed.  He was laying over three diapers and his mother, smiling, was twisting open a bottle of pink baby lotion.

Bobby forced his eyes closed tighter when his mother began adding that baby lotion.  At first if was cold then warmed.  He was also slippery.  He fought what was happening, but had little control over it and his face, already red and warming, grew hotter still from his reaction.  He was sure his mother would think he liked it.  He kept trying to remember that he would get an erection from anyone doing that but even so, it was his mother and that made it worse.  His mother also was spending way too much time applying the lotion and he almost reached a climax. 

"Honey, it's OK.  Don't be embarrassed.  You use to do that when you were a baby.  Don't give it another thought.  Baby's, like young boys, like being caressed before they get diapered.  It's part of the bonding process,"  His mother said as she finished with the baby lotion and began with the baby powder.  It was way too much again as she kept shaking it over him.  If she could have, she would have emptied it on him.  A moment later Bobby felt the diaper move and grow snug.  It was snug and taught between his legs as his mother forced the two diaper pins into his diapers wings and clipped them closed.

Meanwhile...

"Front flap hugging the sides, back flap over that!  Hey, I haven't lost my touch.  That's not bad considering how long it's been,"  Jeff's mother Rose said as she pinned the second of the two sides together before adding, "now will you look at that!  Perfect diapering!  I've still got it!" 

Jeff opened his eyes, looked and nodded for no other reason than to at least appear casual.  He wasn't casual at all, but he also knew there was nothing he could do about it. 

"Great mom!"  He said sarcastically.  He was looking at a triangle of white starting from his waist to gather in a puffy pointy triangle that collected between his legs and puffed out at the front.  The two diaper pins were holding it on him but it was thick.  It wasn't a pretty site Jeff thought which was exactly the opposite of his mom's opinion.

"Oh stop!  It's not like your being punished and it's for your own good.  Now bend your legs and hold your feet up for your baby...  I mean your plastic panties,"  Rose said as she gathered the baby pants in her hands.

Bobby, meanwhile, watched the baby pants go over his feet then slid down his legs stretching the leg elastic some as they reached his thighs where the elastic caught.  He could have stood then, but his mother said that the lady suggested putting the baby pants on with the baby...  with the boy laying down which kept the diaper material flat between the legs.  Bobby's mother apologized for using the word baby again.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender