Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Prissy Princess Correctional Club  (Read 28203 times)

sissykimmy1

• Super Sissy
Re: The Prissy Princess Correctional Club
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2018, 04:04:26 AM »
“What’s a boy to do to cope with all of that? I bet he has to find a happy safe place to go in his mind. I know what you’re thinking, Shawna. You think you could remember being a boy and have that be your happy safe place.

“But do you really think that after a year of this twenty four hours a day that you will ever have a single moment where you feel like a boy?”  Cindy gently ran her fingers down the back of his dress, brushing the bare exposed portion of his back and he shivered.

Cindy laughed, “No, Princess.  I told you, you’re going to forget what being a boy is like so that can’t be your happy place. I’ll tell you where you’ll find your happy place. You’re lucky to have a sister nice enough to clue you in so you can get there faster. Imagine a bright warm pink light, bursting with Prissy Princess energy. Inside you see a little Prissy Princess skipping along the sidewalk with a doll in his arms.  The Prissy Princess boy is genuinely happy. He smiles and waves to everyone he sees. He’s warm and safe and happy. He’s sugar and spice and flowers and fun just like the perfect ideal image of a traditional feminine little girl. You need to take that pink warm light and put it inside you. Right in here.”  Cindy rubbed her brothers stomach through the bodice if his dress and he felt the flutterings of nervous butterflies in his stomach once again.

“But in order to do that,” she continued, “You need to figure out why that Prissy Princess is so happy in that pink and warm and happy place. Do you know?”

Her brother whispered back, “No, Miss Cindy.”

“Then open your eyes,” She commanded in her normal voice.

Shawn opened his eyes and saw the reflection just as his mother affixed a silver tiara with sparkling clear and purple gemstones in his black hair which had been pulled tightly into a messy bun in the back lending it a very prissy appearance. The butterflies came in full force and he felt light headed. He wore pink lipstick but was otherwise lightly made up and wore clip on earrings with small purple gemstone flowers on them. His nails were painted a glittery white. He was acutely aware of the aroma of lavender perfume that surrounded him.

Without thought he demurely swished both hands down his skirt, curtsied, and then giggled and flapped his hands in excitement, “Oh Mummy, I’m so pretty in my fancy new frock!” He said feeling the warm pink glow in his stomach. The glow moved down his tights covered legs to the tips of his Mary Jane clad toes and it tingled up his spine. Pink fireworks went off in his mind before they were quickly replaced with a quiet pastel pink and purple glowing fog. The sensation lasted only a moment, but it rocked him to the core. It was just as his sister described. A warm and happy pink light all around him.  He wasn’t a girl.  He definitely wasn’t a boy.  Just for that moment, he was a perfect Prissy Princess and he had absolutely loved it.  In shock, Shawn suddenly remembered who he really was and turned away from all of it, trying to shake off the feeling and forget it completely.

He turned to his Sister and Mother and with tears in his eyes. “I had my eyes closed for so long that when I opened them and saw myself...I forgot I was a boy for a second.”

Cindy smiled. “And that’s your Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place, little sissy sis. Your PPHSP is what you are going to embrace, sooner or later. Maybe not today, but I promise you that you won’t last a year. One day, not so long from now, you won’t ever want to leave that place and you won’t, unless I make you,” she laughed. “That’s the beauty of it. Eventually, you are going to avoid ever even thinking about being a boy.  I’m going to remind you just to torment you and drag you out of that happy place.  In the end, the only way left you will have to resist me is to embrace total Prissy Princess femininity so much that even my taunting can’t drag you out of that warm pink light.  You will do whatever it takes to stay in there.  You will debase yourself in any way, betray your masculinity in any way, just for the promise of staying in that PPHSP forever.”

Shawn looked ready to collapse from exhaustion and humiliation so his mother led him to a seat on the center of the couch where she helped manage his skirts so he could sit down.  His skirts were so wide they covered most of the couch. He held his doll Miss Priscilla in his lap and was instructed to quietly read at least one more chapter in the Prissy Princess Guidebook but then he would be allowed to rest. 

When he was done reading, he closed his eyes again. This time he was trying to forcefully block out all the images his sister had put into his mind instead of imagining them.

â€œThat was wonderful, Cindy, what an amazing start, we really might be able to do it in one day just like we planned, he’ll be the very first to make so much progress so quickly,” he could hear his Mother speaking as he drifted off from exhaustion.  “Now, go get changed but no rush.  The game isn’t for a few hours and the little princess could use the rest.”

“Okay, Mom.  Can you believe he didn’t even see the camcorder? Start making copies so we can show the kids from his old school what he’s up to now!  And a copy for the baseball team too!”

As Shawn continued to drift off things became indistinct, the last thing he heard was, “Should we tell him about what happened to his voice?”

“What about it?” Cindy replied.

His mother laughed and he heard a tape entering the VCR, “I can’t believe you didn’t notice. Here, let me rewind…”  Shawn fell asleep.

-

WOW! A PRISSY PRINCESS HAPPY SAFE PLACE JUST FOR YOU! IN YOUR PPHSP NO ONE WILL EVER BE MEAN TO YOU AND YOU WILL ALWAYS FEEL SO CUTE AND HAPPY AND KAWAII AND TWEE!  DOESN'T THAT SOUND SO NICE? WHAT'S YOUR PPHSP LIKE?  DO YOU HAVE DOLLS?  AND KITTENS? AND FLOWERS? AND PRISSY PRINCESS DRESSES? AND PRISSY PRINCESS FRIENDS TO COLOR WITH AND PLAY DOLLIES AND CUDDLEBALL TOGETHER!? 

Write about your PPHSP in your Prissy Princess workbook.  What's it like?  Have you had the privilege to participate in a game of Cuddleball yet with your Prissy Princess friends?  Every Prissy Princess loves to play Cuddleball, can you describe how the game is played? In your Prissy Princess art book, draw a picture of what a Prissy Princess should look like at his most happiest.  :)

sissykimmy1

• Super Sissy
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2018, 04:07:28 AM »
Chapter 4: Prissy Princess Hugs and Kisses

It was a hot summer’s day.  Shawn stood outside in his baseball uniform warming up with the guys before practice.  He tossed the ball across to another boy and heard the smack of the ball hitting the glove.  The other boy threw it back and Shawn smiled, strangely relaxed and content to be playing the simple game for some reason. He tossed the ball back and heard it hit the glove.

He looked up into the clouds and suddenly he heard his sister’s voice. “Wakey wakey, Prissy Princess.”

He opened his eyes and squinted around in confusion before realizing he was dreaming.  Did he get hit in the head with a ball and pass out? He felt dizzy like the world had just been turned upside down and he was going to fall up to the ceiling . He was sitting on the couch in an absolute sea of  purple taffeta and white lace with a doll resting on his lap. His fingers were covered in white nail polish. He felt a stinging pain on his bottom despite the strangely soft feel of his underwear.

When he looked up, his sister was standing there wearing a baseball uniform.  His team’s baseball uniform.  His glove, that he had been told was seized by police, was worn on her left hand and she idly threw his old ball into it over and over.  Smack, Smack. Immediately he burst into tears as he remembered this wasn’t the dream.  When he heard his sister giggling he immediately stopped himself from crying.  He would fight her and run, he had to. She could see the new resolve on his face and laughed.  She spread her arms wide and dropped the glove.  “Come on, little sissy sis!  Come give big sis a hug!”

Red faced, Shawn attempted to stand to charge her and force her to give him back his ball, glove, and bat which has been so cruelly stolen from him.  When he stood the unexpected weight of the massive skirt surprised him and he plopped right back down. 

“Awww, you don’t want to give your big sister a hug to celebrate her taking over your old spot on the baseball team?  Don’t worry, Shawna, a Prissy Princess gets to play sports too!  Well, sort of.  You’re going to love your first game of Cuddleball!”

After almost half a minute of carefully twisting his skirts around him and trying to figure out how to stand without falling again he stood facing his sister with his hands balled up in fists. “Give them back!”

“The best part about Cuddleball is there are no winners or losers and everyone gets a trophy so no tender Prissy Princess feelings ever get hurt,” she giggled.  “Now, come on, give me a big hug! It’s almost time for us to go so you can say goodbye to your old teammates!”

Shawn attempted to charge at her.  Instead he took two and a half steps, tripped on his skirts, and landed directly in his sister’s arms.  She lifted him up off the ground and hugged him tightly, crushing the breath out of him.  He kicked his Mary Janes in a frustrated attempt to get in any sort of blow, but even off the ground his tangled up skirt trapped them.  Cindy wouldn’t even know he was doing anything if not for the rustle of crinolines and taffeta his impotent kicks produced.

His sister dropped him to the ground.  She gushed at him and pretended to have not even noticed he had been trying to fight her, “What a nice Prissy Princess hug!  Thank you! It’s so sweet of you to be happy for me.”  She bent down and kissed him on the cheek.

He stood there, stewing in anger and humiliation.

Her voice turned more serious,  “I know you used to like to play baseball, but Prissy Princesses don’t play baseball or any competitive games like that. Even your gymnastics and Prissy Princess pageants will just be for fun, not for competing.  It’s Cuddleball and skipping ropes and hopscotch for you.  And you were never very good at baseball anyway, everyone on the team said so when I went to practice with them after you left the team.  I’ll bet I do better than you right away. But don’t feel bad, you’ll have your dollies to play with and you’re going to be the best at playing dollies!”  She handed him back his matching doll, Miss Priscilla, from where he had left it on the couch. 

Cindy and his mother walked to the door while he still stood still trembling in his tangled up skirts.  His mother commanded, “Come along, Cupcake.  It’s time to go to Cindy’s baseball game.”

Cindy added, “You’re going to be on your very very best Prissy Princess behavior, or you are going to get a very public spanking for whatever trouble you caused.  Believe it.”  She laughed, “Well maybe not today.  I don’t even know if we could spank you in all those skirts.  But we have a nice pink frilly party dress you could wear to my next game.  It has stiff petticoats that stick right out so you’ll just barely be able to keep your frilly pink rhumba panties from being on display as long as you are very, very careful about it.  But I’ll take you over my lap and then everyone will see them then.  I’ll spank you until you cry right in the dugout in front of your old team.”

He stared down at the floor in shame and didn’t move.  “One,” his mother counted. “Two…”

Shawn looked up like he was about to say something but quickly closed his mouth and stamped his foot in frustration. His mother stopped counting,  “Do you have something to say, Little Miss Shawna? You better say it, but I remind you that you are on very thin ice, Cupcake. Two and a half.”

His voice trembled as he squeaked, “Mommy...I...I need help with my pretty princess dress first.  The skirts are all tangled ever since I...went to hug Miss Cindy.”

Both women smiled as they helped fix up the skirt and freshen up his makeup.

“Now, Cupcake,” his mother said, “I know this is all very hard and new for you but so far you are doing very well. You’re an absolute natural at this. I knew you were a good fit for an advanced program just like your sister.  Being a Prissy Princess isn’t always about being spanked for Prissy Princess Bad Behavior, it’s also about being rewarded for Prissy Princess Good Behavior.”

She handed him what looked like a piece of hard candy wrapped in a glittery pink wrapper with an X written on it in a slightly darker glittery pink.  “What...what is it?” he asked.

“It’s a Prissy Princess Special Treat, give it a try,” his mother instructed, “You earned it, Cupcake.”

He unwrapped the candy and hesitatingly put it in his mouth.  It had a strange cloyingly sweet artificial sugar taste and a richness like butter.  It tasted of bubblegum and had a minor herbal aftertaste something like that of oregano. 

His mother and sister led him to the car and assisted in arranging him in the back seat and somehow gathering his skirt up enough find a way to buckle the seatbelt.  With the skirt dropped backed down he lost sight of the buckle and realized he would need assistance to be unbuckled as well.  He felt entirely helpless and trapped.  The whole tedious humiliating process of getting in and out of the car without dirtying or damaging the exquisite gown would have to be repeated when they got to the baseball field, in public.  He was again lost in a sea of lavender taffeta and white lace and felt like he was almost drowning in it.  Cindy handed him a pink notecard with her neat, businesslike handwriting on it.  It was his short speech for the baseball team and several lines he was to loudly repeat when he played with his dollies instead of watching the game.  She instructed him to memorize and rehearse all the lines.  She told him to try to speak just like he had when he had first opened his eyes and reacted to the dress on instinct before, but he said it all happened so fast he couldn’t quite remember how he had spoken.

sissykimmy1

• Super Sissy
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2018, 04:21:25 AM »
While they drove he started to feel strangely relaxed.  Instead of feeling disgusted and disturbed by the presence of the sea of taffeta and lace he became oddly entranced by it.  He rubbed the material of the taffeta skirt with his hand and got lost in appreciating it’s silky smoothness.  His angst and fear were still forefront in his mind, but he felt another part of him screaming out in joy and comfort. He felt airheaded. He became giggly and wide eyed and felt like he could just fly away if he wanted. The world just seemed bright and happy, even the music playing on the car radio seemed to be speaking right to his soul.  Was this what being a Prissy Princess was like?  Maybe it wasn’t all bad.  Concentrating on remembering his lines became more and more difficult, his thoughts seemed to just drift away on odd tangents, but he was relatively confident he had them memorized.  The car ride wasn’t very long, but it felt like hours to him, he had completely lost track of time.

“I’m thirsty, Mommy,” he squeaked. “Can I have something to drink? I’ll need a drink before I...before I say ‘Hi,’ to the team.”

“I’ll help you have some water when we get there, Cupcake, we can’t risk you spilling any on the dress.  It has to be perfect,” his mother replied.

“Okay, Mommy.”

Shawn made no complaints as he was helped out of the car.  He kept a smile on his face as ordered. He held his skirts up in front with both hands to protect them from the grass while his mother held up the lace trail behind him. He burned with humiliation as he saw his sister following him with the camcorder. He took tiny little mincing steps towards his old friends on the baseball team.  He could hear someone behind him ask, “Is the flower girl lost? The wedding is down the street,” but he paid it no mind and focused solely on the sight in front of him.  His sister advised him to get it over with quickly, or it would only be worse.  Shawn figured she was right.  But it’s hard to do that when you first have to take tiny mincing steps all the way from the parking lot to the dugout in totally inappropriate shoes and a dress so totally impractical it requires two people to manage it.

They made it to the spot, he stood directly in front of his old team in a Prissy Princess dress.  Everyone in the dugout and everyone at the game was watching.  His mother and sister fussed with his skirts until they were perfect and Cindy ran over to the dugout and high fived a few of the players before dropping her, formally his, bat and glove and continued to film his humiliating moment.

Shawn panicked and looked behind him cringing in fear and embarrassment.  He couldn’t believe what was happening.  He felt the butterflies in his stomach, calling him back to his Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place. It made him queasy and his smile dropped for just a second and pushed down the urge to give in.  The butterflies went away, but still he had no choice but to do as he was told.

He dipped a curtsy to his team and enthusiastically announced, “Hi, everybody!  Some of you used to know me as Shawn, a boy who played baseball with you.  I got in a lot of trouble and was very mean to my best friends, Karen and Diane. I’m very, very sorry about that so now my name is Little Miss Shawna, and I’m a Prissy Princess!”  He then theatrically flapped his hands and excitedly waved to the team while they laughed in response. He pouted, “I didn’t like playing baseball anyway! I found something much more fun for a Prissy Princess to do!”

His mother handed him the doll with the matching dress, “I love playing with dolls so much! This is my absolute favorite, Miss Priscilla!  Say ‘Hi!’ to Miss Priscilla everybody!” Instead the boys simply laughed and sneered at him.  “Does anybody else want to quit the team too and come play dollies with me?  It’s sooo fun!”

“The boys don’t want to play dollies with you, Cupcake, they have a baseball game to go play with your sister.  They can’t just go without finding a replacement first like you did.  But I bet it won’t be long before at least a few realize how right you are,” his mother announced loudly for everyone to hear.

The boys laughed and and he could hear mutters of, “No way, lady,” or “Over my dead body.”

“Let’s go and set up your tea set over there in the shade, a Prissy Princess needs to stay out of the hot sun.”

“Yes, Mommy!” he squeaked.

“He’s always been such a sissy!  I don’t know how you put up with him, guys. He threw a huge temper tantrum this morning to demand he get to wear that dress here. Wait until you see the video!” his sister shouted to his laughing former teammates.

-

PRISSY PRINCESS SPECIAL TREATS ARE SWEET AND TASTY BUT LOW IN SUGAR TO HELP KEEP YOU PRISSY PRINCESS SLIM AND WAIFISH!  BUT THE REAL TREAT IS THE FEELING OF ACCOMPLISHMENT YOU GET FROM PLEASING YOUR GUARDIAN! DOESN’T IT MAKE YOU FEEL SO HAPPY AND JOVIAL AND DITZY? REMEMBER...PRISSY PRINCESS GOOD BEHAVIOR, PRISSY PRINCESS TREATS FOR LATER!

Write some examples of Prissy Princess Good Behavior in your Prissy Princess workbook.  Remember, good behavior is more than just doing as you’re told.  A well behaved Prissy Princess goes above and beyond and does it happily without whining or complaints.  A well behaved Prissy Princess shouldn’t need to be told what to do and he is moral and upright at all times.  In your Prissy Princess art book, draw a picture of what you looked like during your most well behaved Prissy Princess moment.  :)

sissykimmy1

• Super Sissy
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2018, 04:29:04 AM »
Chapter 5: Prissy Princess Tea and Cake

Shawn’s past contributions to the team were quickly and easily forgotten by the rest of the players as Cindy hit a home run the first time she was up.  She was destined to became their star player.

Shawn would only hear about the home run later.  During the game he was forced to sit on a purple and white soft cotton picnic blanket with a lace trim, looking away from the baseball field while having a tea party with his dollies under the watchful supervision of his mother. He made quite the picture.

He sat in the center of the blanket with the purple and white lace skirt of his fabulous dress surrounding him in a perfect three hundred and sixty degree circle that covered nearly the entire blanket. He could just barely see the toes of his white Mary Janes peeking out from under the skirt as he sat with his legs apart and straight.  Having no other choice, he set up his tea party directly on the skirt of his dress from a basket his mother set down next to him. First he set a little wooden white play table over his lap. He set two dolls across the table from him and kept Miss Priscilla close at hand as instructed he must always do.  He added a small white tablecloth with a delicate lace trim as well.  He set up a miniature tea pot and four tea cups with saucers. He set up four plates, and a serving tray. The tea set was antique delicate white porcelain with a whimsical purple flower print, not cheap plastic. He reached into the basket and pulled out a small white box that looked like it was from a fancy bakery.  He opened it up and gasped at what he saw. 

“Careful now, you don’t want to get any crumbs or frosting on your pretty princess dress,” his mother instructed. “In fact, you should just pretend to eat it for now. Consider it decorative.”

As careful as could be Shawn set the item down on the serving tray.  The item was a was a fancy gourmet cupcake covered in purple frosting designed to look like a flower in a white lace cupcake liner. In the center was a single white candle covered in glitter.  He realized why his mother had called had been calling him Cupcake all day.  The white lace liner was the white lace designs on the hem and trail of his dress and the purple frosting was his purple taffeta skirt. The white candle was the rhinestone studded silky sleeveless bodice.  When the candle was lit, it would shimmer like a sparkling tiara.  This was what he was going to be now, a sweet fluffy cute little cupcake.

“It’s your first Prissy Princess birthday party, Little Miss Shawna!  And since you don’t have any Prissy Princess friends, yet, the exclusive list of invited guests is you and your dollies.”

He was figuratively dying of shame. After everything he had just publicly done everyone he knew would see him only as a Prissy Princess to laugh at and mock or at best pity or ignore from now on.  His mother had set up a tripod with the camcorder he now fully realized was making a permanent record of his first humiliating day and pointed the camera down at him.

He was instructed to proceed with his party.  He was told to focus on it entirely and to ignore the baseball game and anyone who came up to talk unless directly prompted by his mother.  His mother would speak for him otherwise.  She told anyone who was curious that he was her son, who had become a juvenile delinquent but had willingly and enthusiastically agreed to an experimental diversion program instead of the traditional correctional system.  She handed out pamphlets for both of her programs for any interested parents.  There weren’t many takers, with the program being so radical, but some mothers did raise eyebrows in interest when they saw little Shawn the delinquent boy seemingly happy to publicly play tea party with his dolls in an outrageously adorable little girl gown as an advertisement for the program.  Mothers with troublesome sons saw a way to keep them safe and in control, and mothers with daughters realized that maybe Shawn’s mother was right that feminine behavior in girls was just a product of societal pressure and not natural.  If a troublesome boy could so easily adapt to behaving like the most girly girl sort of princess obsessed little girl, then maybe girls really were just being pressured to do so.  His mother also pointed out his sister could be found behind them on the baseball field proving that girls can adapt to a boy’s role just as easily as Shawn adapted to a girl’s role.

If challenged on the ethics of forcing a boy to behave like that, she simply prompted Shawn to give his opinion, which had been given to him ahead of time on one of the note cards he was forced to memorize earlier in the car. “I was a very bad boy and I’d much rather be in the Prissy Princess Correctional Club than in juvenile hall!  I mean look at me! I don’t belong there!” He stopped to giggle as they took in the sight of him.  “I’m so lucky my Mommy volunteered me for this program instead!  I get to wear fabulous dresses and have fun with dollies.  It’s not even really a punishment if you ask me!  If I just work real hard to be the best Prissy Princess I can be, I’ll be moral and upright and never be in trouble with the law again.”

And then he would immediately focus back on his tea party. He would say the lines he had been forced to memorize and then had to improvise from there. Despite the humiliation, it was fairly easy for him to get lost in the tea party.  He had always been the imaginative, dreamy type and imagination was what playing with dolls was all about. 

“The tea is lovely, Little Miss Shawna!” he squealed holding one of his dolls as if it was speaking to him. 

“Thank you, Emily!” he replied. “Would you like some more cake, Miss Priscilla?”

He held up the doll as if it was speaking to him, and used a slightly different voice for her than he did Emily, as his mother instructed. “Oh yes! Little Miss Shawna, the cake is scrumptious!”

He carefully pantomimed cutting a slice of the cupcake, putting it on Miss Priscilla’s plate, and delicately setting down the plate in front of Miss Priscilla before picking her up again. “Thank you, Little Miss Shawna!”

sissykimmy1

• Super Sissy
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2018, 04:33:51 AM »
“You’re very welcome, Miss Priscilla.” He turned to his third doll.  “Jenny, would you like some more cake as well?”

In yet a third voice for his third doll he replied as he picked her up, “No thank you, Little Miss Shawna, I’m full.  Perhaps another cup of tea?”  He put the doll down and pantomimed pouring her the imaginary tea and picked her up again.  “Delightful, thank you, Little Miss Shawna!”  He put her down. 

“Oh, you’re welcome, Jenny!”

And he went on and on like this, getting a dirty look from his mother any time he stopped babbling or pantomiming for too long.  Everything else vanished aside from what was going on within the borders of the tea party playing out on the skirts of his dress.  His entire world was his little purple and white patch where his bare arms darted this way and that among the dolls and play tea set.  He was only vaguely aware of the green grass surrounding him.  Anything beyond the border of his blanket was off limits to him because it might endanger his dress.  He heard the sounds of the baseball game vaguely behind him but having to focus on his own little tea party game made it impossible to pay any attention to it.  It was no concern of his at the moment.

He still felt the fuzzy and happy and ditzy feelings he had started to feel in the car, despite himself.  He felt like a harmless little purple and white flower rooted into the ground here in his own perfect little spot in the shade of the nearby tree.  A pretty little distraction for people to admire and enjoy.  Maybe that’s exactly what he wanted to be. He felt the butterflies and warm pink glow in his stomach starting to rise again, he could feel the happy skipping little princess inside him and for a moment the feelings overwhelmed him. “What a fab day for a cuppa in the park in my prettiest frock!” he squealed loudly with his hands flapping in delight.   

Then, all of a sudden a soccer ball flew over his little flower patch and settled by the tree.  The warm pink glow faded away.  It seemed like a lone cloud had drifted into the sun and momentarily darkened the day.  He suddenly felt a chill and when he looked down at his arms they were covered in goosebumps.

“What’s all this then?” a voice behind him on the right asked.

“Is he mocking us?” an identical voice behind him on the left asked.

“His best mates? Don’t be daft,” the voice on the right replied.

“But he was so mean to us at school,” the voice on the left pointed out.

“He didn’t mean it, clearly.  Look at him now,” the voice on the right replied.

Shawn froze, paralyzed in fear. He was forced to sit daintily in his pretty prissy dress in impotent, totally emasculated fear with tears forming in his eyes. He felt like a complete sissy. A little girl Prissy Princess who needed his Mommy. That was who he was becoming now, there was no doubt. This day had shocked him to the core, just as intended, and he had already begun to change.

“Mommy!” he cried out of desperation but he looked over and she was gone, walking towards the baseball field.

He heard identical giggling in stereo behind him. “Oh help me, Mummy!” they both replied mockingly together.

“The Twin Tormentors made me wet my nappy, Mummy!” the voice on the left said.

“Your mummy told us to watch you, Shawny,” the one on the right said as she came to stand in front of him, forcing him to look up at her.  She was wearing a soccer uniform and was clearly here to play a match on the soccer field located next to the baseball diamond.

The one on the left, wearing an identical uniform of course, looked down and addressed him, “It’s Little Miss Shawna, now, innit love?”

Shawn just looked up at The Twin Tormentors in horror.  His fight or flight reaction kicked in.  He couldn’t believe he had to face them again, this time in a little girl dress in the middle of a tea party with his dollies.  He couldn’t even successfully stand up to them as a boy, much less as a Prissy Princess.  He willed himself to stand up and run, but in panic he realized that one of the reasons he had felt so rooted to the spot was that his legs had fallen asleep from being forced to sit entirely still with the entire affair, tea set and dollies, set up on his lap and on top of his skirt.  Even if he could run, he knew they could grab him before he could get very far without anyone to help him manage the dress.  And if he got up quickly without putting the tea set away he would risk breaking the delicate tea set and spilling the cupcake all over his dress, he would get a spanking for sure.

He was stuck and utterly helpless before them and he knew it, there was nothing else to do but be a good little Prissy Princess and hope his mother returned soon.  Shawn looked to the one on the left, “Yes, Diane, I’m Little Miss Shawna. I’m a Prissy Princess now,” he said in absolute humiliation.

Diane, the one on the left, smiled as she raised her shirt revealing the birthmark.  “You’re not just going by, ‘The Dolly Destroyer?’  I quite liked that one,” she giggled.

Karen, the one on the right took over, “Pretty dolls, Shawny. I guess we know who's really obsessed with dolls now. What was that you told us?  ‘Grow up! Nobody wants to play with a prissy baby like you!’  I guess we know who the real prissy baby is now, don’t we?”

“I’m not a baby!” Shawn whined, unable to deny anything else in the current circ-umstance.

Diane laughed, “I bet you’re a Prissy Princess Pottypants.  Is your nappy wet, Baby Miss Shawna?”

“I’m not wearing diapers, Diane!” He fumed, “I’m wearing my sister’s….” They both giggled at his deeply blushing face as he trailed off.

Karen’s mouth dropped in mock shock, “You mean you traded your baseball things to your sister for her cute little knickers?”

Diane continued, “But you had a deal for a trade with us, remember, Dolly Destroyer?  Don’t worry though.”

Karen added, “You’ll make it up to us.”

“So were you mocking your two best mates, Little Miss Shawna?  That doesn’t sound like something a proper Prissy Princess would do,” Diane asked.

“I...don’t know what you mean?” Shawn asked in confusion feeling the mockery in this situation had been flowing only in one direction.

“Is he playing dumb?” Karen asked Diane.

sissykimmy1

• Super Sissy
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2018, 04:40:49 AM »
“I don’t think so,” Diane laughed.

Shawn fumed at being talked about like he wasn’t even there but knew he was powerless to do anything about it.  “What are you talking about?”

“Your voice, what you said when we were walking up,” Diane looked down at him and replied. 

“What about it?” Shawn asked in confusion.

Both girls laughed before repeating together, “What a fab day for a cuppa!”

Shawn’s eyes opened wide in shock, suddenly realizing what they meant when he heard it in their voices.  And then thinking back he realized the same thing had happened before in front of the mirror.  When he started to fall into the Prissy Princess Happy Safe Place, his high pitched Prissy Princess voice had a slight but unmistakable hint of a British accent. The Prissy Princess personality growing inside of him imitated the vocabulary and accent of The Twin Tormentors.

“I...I wasn’t making fun of you.  Really.  I didn’t even know I was doing it,” he blushed. “And I’m sorry about destroying your grandmother’s doll.  Really. I shouldn’t have done that.”  Instinctively, he held Miss Priscilla more tightly in his arm, almost protectively. 

“He didn’t know?” Karen asked her sister.

“How could he not know?” Diane asked her sister.

â€œBollocks,” she replied.

He heard someone else approaching and now his mother and sister stood towering over him as well.

“I have a theory,” his sister said.

“Of course you do,” Shawn thought, but he didn’t dare give her sass out loud.

With a grin on her face she continued, “It’s no different than why he can tell you apart.  Because he was so obsessed with thinking about you and how afraid he is of you, his subconscious mind is paying a heightened amount of attention to every little detail of you behavior. Even your voices.

“He has a huge amount of anxiety about being like a girl himself because he hung out with you two most of the time and all the boys made fun of him for it.  He spent every day with both of you chattering away in each of his ears.  So now that he has to imitate a girl in every possible way, well, to his subsconscious you two are the quintessential example of a girly-girl so it’s using you as a template.  We’ll help him practice speaking that way all the time at school, if you agree it’s a good idea.”

The Twin Tormentors both smiled and nodded as Karen replied on their behalf, “Oh of course, we think it’s absolutely adorable that The Dolly Destroyer wants to sound like a Twin Tormentor.”

“We’ll have him sounding just like us in no time!” Diane added.

Shawn’s eyes widened in horror once again. His sister pointed to the twin girls, “Meet the two newest students in the CGPC, Little Miss Shawna.  They’ve volunteered to by my two assistants for your lessons. They aren’t going to be the girly-girls anymore, that’s going to be your role.”

Shawn screamed silently inside and tears started to glisten in his eyes, but with the four females, three in athletic uniforms and none in a dress, towering over him as he sat stuck in his luxurious little girl ball gown surrounded by dolls, he had no choice but to reply, “Oh Goody!  I’m so Prissy Princess happy I still get to see my two best fri...mates every single day at school!”

He blushed furiously as they all continued to look down on him, their faces painted with amusement and satisfaction. 

"Is our little volunteer ready?" he heard an older woman ask in an accent similar to that of the twins.

"Yes, Nana!" Diane replied.  "This is our best mate, Nana, Little Miss Shawna," Diane introduced him. 

"The Dolly Destroyer," Karen added with a giggle.

The woman, the twin’s grandmother, Shawn realized, joined the rest in looking down on him,  "No time to dawdle, girl, put your tea set and dollies away, it's time to go get ready.  You missed the rehearsal after all.”

â€œWhat’s going on?” Shawn asked as a he carefully started to put the dainty porcelain tea set back in the basket.

“Our Aunt Janet is getting married,” Karen replied.

“And she needs a flower girl,” Diane continued.

“She was going to ask us but we’re in the championship match today,” Karen said.

Diane continued, “But we told her that our best mate, Shawny, would absolutely love to get to do it himself.”

“To show how sorry he was for being so very mean to us,” Karen added.

“And damaging a family heirloom,” the twin’s grandmother concluded.

They all looked down on him expectantly.  He had no choice.  In abject humiliation and defeat he squealed with delight, “Oh yes! That’s exactly what I want!  I’m so sorry I broke your doll! Please let me make it up to you, pretty please?”

When he finished returning his tea set and dolls to the basket, the twins each took a hold of one of his arms and pulled him to his feet.  He clung to their arms desperately for support with his legs still numb.  His mother and sister fussed with his skirt.  A professional photographer took a picture of Shawn in his Prissy Princess gown arm in arm with The Twin Tormentors. 

“Come along now, girl,” the twin’s grandmother stated firmly. 

The twins left to warm up for their soccer game.  There was no doubt that Shawn was the girl being commanded to follow. 

sissykimmy1

• Super Sissy
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2018, 09:17:15 PM »
His sister handed him Miss Priscilla.  “What do we say to Nana, Little Miss Shawna?”

“Yes...Nana,” he squealed.

With his Mother helping him handle his skirt he followed the twin’s grandmother to a limousine. After helping Shawn into the car his mother and sister remained behind to watch the twins play, all promising to meet up with him later at the reception. 

-

BADLY BEHAVED PRISSY PRINCESSES WHO HABITUALLY BREAK THE RULES OR CAN’T PASS THEIR PRISSY PRINCESS TRIAL PERIOD BECOME PRISSY PRINCESS POTTYPANTS.  A PRISSY PRINCESS BABY MISS LOSES THEIR PRISSY PRINCESS PRIVILEGES AND PRISSY PRINCESS SPECIAL TREATS. 

Have you ever been a Prissy Princess Pottypants?  Don’t be ashamed, all but the very best most natural Prissy Princesses spend at least a little time as a Prissy Princess Baby Miss, especially during their Prissy Princess Trial Period when they are still adjusting.  If you have, write in your Prissy Princess workbook about your Prissy Princess Bad Behavior and how wrong it was.  Write about how it felt to wear diapers again.  Write about what it was like wearing your other special Prissy Princess Pottypants attire. How did it feel not being able to walk in your specially designed Prissy Princess Pottypants booties?  Or talk with your special Prissy Princess Pottypants pacifier?  Or use your hands in your Prissy Princess Pottypants gloves? Or to have everyone see your diapers because of your very short Prissy Princess Pottypants dresses? Were you jealous of your Little Miss Prissy Princess friends?  How long were you a Prissy Princess Pottypants? Were you embarrassed when you did your Prissy Princess Potty Training at the end?  Were you a very sorry Baby Miss? Draw a picture of what a very sorry and genuinely repentant Prissy Princess Pottypants should look like in your Prissy Princess art book. :)

Chapter 6: Prissy Princess Comb and Brush

The ride was a short one, the wedding was being held outdoors in another section of the park where several tents were set up. But with how slowly Shawn walked with his mincing little steps and the need to protect the dress it made more sense to drive the short trip. When it was time to get out of the limousine Shawn felt frozen to the spot.  He was terrified of having to be a flower girl, the epitome of prissy little girlhood, in front of a crowd of strangers.  He had been through so much already that day and he didn’t know how much more he could take.

The twin’s grandmother told the driver to give them a few minutes for him to settle down. Seeing Shawn shake with nervousness with a tear glistening in his eye Shawn’s new honorary grandmother put her arm around his waist and held him close to her like he was her own little daughter. 

“Don’t worry, girl.  You’re going to do fine.  Everyone will love you and think you’re adorable and very brave.”

“No they won’t.  They’ll think I’m a weird stupid little sissy boy and make fun of me,”  he sobbed.

The old woman gave him a few moments to compose himself and then told him, “Nobody is going to make fun of you.  I’ve told everyone who you are and that you are to be treated with complete respect, like a member of the family.  You have nothing to be afraid of, girl.”

Shawn eventually stopped his crying and gazed out the window as he watched the people arriving for the wedding before turning back to her, “Nana?” Shawn asked.

“Yes, girl?”

“Excuse me, Nana, but I’m not a girl. I’m a Prissy Princess.  The Prissy Princess Guidebook says I should politely correct people if they call me a girl. It says that I’m like a very feminine traditional girl but not a girl. A Prissy Princess is something else. Prissy Princess Polite Correctness means that the words people use to refer to me matter very much.  There’s a whole chapter on PPPC, I haven’t read it all yet.  But it’s very clear.”

He shifted uncomfortably for a moment remembering reading this information in the Prissy Princess Guidebook earlier with a stinging bottom while sitting on a sandpaper seat. “I could get a spanking if you keep calling me a girl. It’s Prissy Princess Bad Behavior if I let people call me a girl.”

“The Prissy Princess Guidebook says,” the old woman rolled her eyes and haughtily harrumphed. “In my day, we just called petticoated boys like you girls. Call them princesses and they’ll start to forget they’re being punished.  I don’t need a guidebook to tell me how to discipline a naughty little girl like you,”  she paused for a short laugh,  “Even if the twins did turn out to be a pair of troublemakers. They wouldn’t be turning into such tomboys if I had my way either.  But I guess times are changing. Petticoated boys as flower girls while the tomboys are out playing footy, what a world.”

Shawn looked up at her in surprise.  It was the first time he had ever heard anyone acknowledge that the twins caused trouble.  Nobody else seemed to be able to see through their innocent facade. He instantly felt a connection with the old woman based on that shared understanding alone, even if she was showing no intention of changing his current circ-umstances.  He was suddenly overcome with shame for what he had done to her antique doll.  Shawn frowned and in a quiet genuine voice said, “I’m sorry I destroyed your doll, Nana.  I know how precious and valuable it was. I was very upset and I wasn’t thinking straight.  But that’s no excuse for what I did."

Remembering the twin's family history presentation from the day he destroyed the doll he continued, "You went through so much more than I did, more than I can ever imagine, having bombs dropping on your city and having to run away to the countryside. Having your older brother die in the war. I’m very sorry,” he looked down in shame.

The woman laughed and held him tighter, proud of the empathy displayed in his genuine apology, “Well it’s a cute nickname, ‘The Dolly Destroyer,’ but don’t you think you’re being a bit dramatic?  The restoration turned out great, didn’t it?” 

Shawn looked confused for a moment as the twin’s grandmother was pointing at the doll he held in his lap.  Then he realized, they must have dyed the hair and painted the eyes to match him, or else replaced the head entirely.  Miss Priscilla, the doll he would be forced to carry nearly everywhere, was the hated doll The Twin Tormentors had provoked him to reject in front of the entire class.  The doll that had put him in this horrible situation in the first place.

“Yes, Nana.  Thank you, Nana. I’ll take very good care of her.”

“Good girl.”  She reached into her purse and handed Shawn a gift wrapped in the same glittery pink wrapping paper Miss Priscilla had come in and looked at him expectantly.

He opened the gift and inside there was a small lavender colored purse trimmed in white lace, a perfect match for his Prissy Princess dream dress. 

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender