Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Auntie Pat's Diary by patricialacey  (Read 13856 times)

parisser

• Baby Buns
Auntie Pat's Diary by patricialacey
« on: April 09, 2014, 12:20:20 PM »
Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:05 pm
Auntie Pat's Diary by patricialacey   
-----------------------------------------------------------
This is a story originally published in petticoat discipline quarterly.
I’ve been working on further chapters but recently Susan McDonald wrote in the may issue “letters should be no more than 2000 words” (mine was over twice that!)
She also points out PDQ is primarily a correspondence magazine as opposed to a story site, She is absolutely correct and I stand chastised! Therefore I thought I might put it up on this storyboard if that’s OK with everybody

Part 1

About 4 years ago my elder sister was going through something of a crisis with her 13 year old son. She also has 3 daughters aged 16,15 &11.Unfortunately her husband had died some 10 years previously leaving her to bring the children up alone. The girls were very well behaved unlike David who was an absolute horror. No form of discipline had any effect, he would terrorise his sisters and the neighbours, he was always being brought home by the police and the final straw was to be expelled from school.
Anne was at her wits end and would cry her eyes out over the phone describing his latest indiscretion's "I spanked him until he was red raw but he just fought and swore all the time. When it was over he just glared at me at me and screamed a load of obscenities and stormed out of the room!"
I was sure she was close to a nervous breakdown so I suggested he came to stay with me to give her a breather whilst I could give him some one2one attention, I'd studied psychology at university (failed miserably!).
When he arrived he was everything Anne had described and worse, within 48 hours I had him bare-bottomed across my lap but 10 or 15 minutes of a vigorously applied hairbrush failed to bring him to heel, all I got was more of his filthy language! I was in despair, this child was on his way to prison or worse!
The breakthrough came a week later, he appeared at the back door soaked and covered in mud, he’d fallen in a duckpond while up to some mischief or the other and he smelt awful! I ran a bath for him, dumped him in it and took his filthy clothes to the utility room and put them in the washing machine. After about an hour I thought he must have fallen asleep and the water must be getting cold by now ,so I went up to the bathroom and opened the door. He spun around from the mirror and looked at me in absolute terror! My jaw dropped, I couldn’t believe what I saw.
David stood there shaking, he was wearing my stockings, suspender belt and my very fetching baby doll pyjamas! "what on earth?” I gasped and he burst into tears! "Please auntie I'm sorry! I just saw them in the laundry basket and got curious, I didn't mean to do anything wrong, I just-I'm sorry I-Oh god!" and with that his shoulders dropped his face crumpled and he began to sob as if his heart would break. I wasn't angry, just confused, but it dawned on me that the defiant delinquent was gone and in his place was a pathetic little boy who was begging for forgiveness.
I quickly gathered my wits and snapped” Sorry!? Sorry hardly covers it! what on earth do you think you're doing with my things?" He looked at me through his tears and tried to reply but all that came out was I-I-I! and then his sobbing escalated into wailing and howling the like of which I've never heard in my life. I grabbed his ear and marched him out of the bathroom, along the hall and into my bedroom. I opened my wardrobe and turned him to face the full length mirror mounted on the inside of the door.” Tell me David, what do you see?" He paused momentarily, looked at his reflection and resumed crying with renewed vigour. I let go of his ear, took him by the arm and walked across to my dressing table, seated myself on the stool, turned him to face me and said "I believe you owe me some sort of explanation?” The poor thing tried to stop crying and answer but all he managed was "Oh a-aunt-tie I'm s-so-sorry I-I don't n-n-know w-w-why I-I-I" and resumed his blubbering."Pass me that hair brush behind you" I said trying to sound stern. He obeyed meekly still sobbing. "Now take down your panties or should I say MY panties and get across my lap” He slid the panties halfway down his thighs and meekly laid himself across my knees. I began spanking, not hard but from his cries anyone would think I was applying a blowtorch to him! I couldn't believe this was the same child I had spanked a week before, his bottom was a rosy pink as opposed to the bright scarlet it had been after his previous spanking. I hadn't the heart to carry on for long so I stood him up and said "Go and stand in the corner and don't you dare move until I tell you!” He obeyed without a word and still sobbing began rubbing his rosy bottom.” I didn't give you permission to rub! Arms folded in front of you!” I snapped trying to sound severe whereas I actually felt quite sorry for him, stood there with his shoulders heaving in time with his sobs. I left the room my head in a spin, I wasn't sure exactly what had just happened, I had to talk to someone, I phoned Anne.
" Hello Anne" I said. She sighed " Oh god please tell me he hasn't burnt the house down or been arrested!" "Calm down,” I said "there's no emergency just something a bit strange, I caught David wearing my clothes, has he ever done this before?"
"Good heavens! Now you mention it, over the past few years the girls have been accusing one another of rummaging through each others drawers and nobody has ever owned up, as a matter of fact my undies drawer doesn't always seem to be how I left it." "Strange” I said."Listen,don't worry about it, I'll try to get to the bottom of things and I'll call you if anything interesting turns up." "If you're sure now, I’m feeling much better and I'll take him back if this wearing your clothes thing is upsetting you." "No, I’m more curios than upset, let me delve a little deeper, oh and don't say anything to the girls just now." "Well if you're sure, but ring me as soon as you know whats going on" "Of course, I’ll speak to you soon, bye now."

Part 2
I poured myself a gin & tonic and went back upstairs to my bedroom, David hadn't moved and his crying had lessened but his shoulders still shook slightly. I seated myself in the armchair and contemplated the pathetic figure in the corner opposite, I almost chuckled, he looked so comical. My suspender belt had slid onto his hips and my stockings had wrinkled ala Nora Batty, the panties were still at half mast and framed his slightly pink bottom. I took a sip of my g&t and called him to me.he shuffled across the room, his tear stained face looking at the floor and stopped at my feet, his hands trying to cover his modesty.
I smiled to myself and unclipped the two front suspenders.” Turn around.” I said and unclipped the rear two, I then unhooked the suspender belt and discarded it, the stockings fluttered to his ankles, I helped him slide them off of his feet and hoisted the panties up back around his bottom. He looked at me shyly from under his fringe, his bottom lip still quivering slightly.” Now I need some answers and I want the truth. Nobody ever got into trouble for telling the truth, do you understand?” He nodded "Why are you wearing my things? The truth now!" "I'm not sure, I don't really understand myself, I just do it sometimes." he mumbled trying not cry.” And just how long have you been wearing your sister's things, never mind your mother’s?” He looked at me stunned, how did I know this?” I’ve just spoken to your mum and she's noticed someone’s been rummaging in her undies drawer as well as your sister's for quite some time now ." "Oh god! They know?” He was in a complete panic now and began crying all over again. ”I’ll never be able to look them in the face again, I can never go home now! Oh auntie Pat, why did you tell them?” He began sobbing uncontrollably, I felt so sorry for him I reached forward and hugged him and pulled him onto my lap.” Hush now, your sisters don't know anything, and I made mum promise not to say anything to them for now, but I need to know everything, that’s why I spoke to mum, but I want to hear it from you ,so start at the beginning and leave nothing out alright?I need to understand!" He composed himself and began trying to explain himself.
His first recollection of this behaviour was as a five year old just after starting school, as the smallest boy in class he was often bullied and learned to fight back quickly in order to survive. He remembered wondering why girls always played happily together and never fought or bullied one another and he began to feel jealous. One weekend Linda and Jenny were at a friend's birthday party and while Lucy was taking her nap mum took the opportunity to put her feet up. Left to amuse himself he crept into the girl's bedroom and began playing with their toys. After a while he started exploring the cupboards looking for something else to play with when he came across a party frock that Jenny had grown out of. He remembered thinking it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen and hardly thinking pulled it over his head and went to the mirror. He loved what he saw and wanted more, he went to a chest of drawers and found the matching panties and the petticoat that went with the dress. He stripped off his own clothes and quickly put his sister's on. He then found a pair of lace topped ankle socks, a pair of Linda's Mary Jane shoes and strapped them on his feet. He put the dress back on, did up the buttons and returned to the mirror. He couldn't believe how pretty he looked.
The dress was in pale blue satin, covered in ribbons, bows and lace, it had short puffed sleeves and the skirt flared from just under the bust down to his hips where the lace trimmed net petticoats peeped out from under the hem. He was so thrilled he had to do a twirl and caught a glimpse of the matching panties, curious he turned his back to the mirror and bent forward, looking over his shoulder he could see the rows and rows of lace that covered his bottom. He remembered giggling at the sight, he grabbed the girls biggest dolly and spent the next half hour waltzing around the girls bedroom with it.
He came down to earth with a bump when he heard Lucy stirring downstairs and realized his mum would wake up and possibly discover him. He quickly took the dress off and returned it to the cupboard, took off the Mary Janes and put them back under Linda's bed, removed the lacy socks, slipped off the petticoat, pulled down the panties, stepped out of them and replaced them in their appropriate drawers, he put his own clothes back on and trotted downstairs. Mum was sorting Lucy out and then began preparing tea for them all. Shortly after he'd finished eating Linda and Jenny returned from the party, chattering excitedly about how much fun they'd had and he started feeling jealous all over again. He stared at the dresses they were wearing, they were a similar style to the one he'd just been dancing around in except that Linda's was pale yellow and Jenny's was a lovely shade of pink. The two of them scampered up the stairs to get changed and as he watched he saw that again both had on panties that matched their dresses with their bottoms covered in frilly lace. He crept up the stairs after them and tiptoed along to their bedroom. Their door was slightly open and he peeped through the crack to see them helping each other out of their dresses. They both had on matching petticoats identical to the one he'd been wearing a short time ago, they slipped these off to reveal their panties which if anything were frillier than the pair he'd not long ago been wearing. He was now feeling incredibly jealous as Linda bent over to unbuckle her shoes displaying her ruffles as if teasing him! He was now really upset, it was as if his sisters were teasing him as they had such lovely clothes and he didn't! Then Linda slipped her panties down and stepped out of them. He then backed away from the door as he felt very awkward seeing his sister with nothing on but a pair of lacy socks. He then crept into his own room and closed the door behind him He threw himself on the bed in turmoil and suddenly realised that he was crying, this made him angry and he lay there for 5 minutes until he'd calmed down. The next thing he heard was laughter coming from the garden, he went to the window and saw his three sisters playing together, Linda was tying a length of clothesline to the cherry tree and they began playing skipping games. Linda began turning the jump rope and Jenny stepped into it and began jumping up and down. As Linda and Jenny chanted a skipping song together Lucy sat on the grass in front of them clapping along in time. Jenny then hopped out of the spinning rope, took the end from Linda without the rope breaking rhythm. Linda then stepped into the rope and they resumed their chanting, Linda was more skilled at skipping than Jenny and started to add variety to her steps, first jumping two footed then hopping from one foot to the other whilst Lucy ,obviously impressed was laughing and applauding. Jenny had changed into a pair of blue shorts and a white tee shirt and a pair of white trainers whereas Linda was now wearing one of her old school dresses in pink gingham, as she hopped up and down the skirt would billow up revealing white cotton panties. Even these, her everyday panties had frilly lace around the legs!

Part 3
David remembered wishing he could join in with their game but boys didn't do skipping, that was a girly thing. There was a boy called Gerald in Linda's class who played with girls rather than boys and he could skip but the boys would tease him mercilessly calling him Geraldine and sissy and would often reduce him to tears with their tormenting, the girls would try to protect him and comforted him when he cried but he led a pretty miserable existence. David had enough problems with bullies and didn't need any more.
He resumed watching his sisters who had stopped skipping and were trying to teach Lucy how to skip but she was too young and uncoordinated to manage very well. Linda stood beside her holding her hand while Jenny flicked the rope over their heads and they attempted to jump it together unsuccessfully, after several attempts the rope tangled around their ankles and they collapsed shrieking and giggling in a heap revealing Lucy's white baby panties which were almost as frilly as the girls party panties. It was so unfair, even Lucy's little panties were gorgeous!
David remembered sadly leaving the window and walking out into the hall on his way downstairs. As he passed the girls open door he saw that they'd left their beautiful dresses on the bed, he crept back in and ran his fingers over the lace and ribbons wishing his clothes looked and felt as nice. He then noticed Jenny's pink panties lying on the floor where she had carelessly left them and he remembered thinking she didn't deserve such nice things if she couldn't look after them properly, he picked them up and caressed his cheek with them, marvelling at the soft silky feeling. He caught the scent of the bubble bath Jenny had bathed in that morning and buried his face in the panties, inhaling deeply, if he went around smelling like that the bullies would have shown no mercy. He began to cry again, dropped the panties onto the bed and ran back to his own room, threw himself on the bed and cried himself to sleep.
I was amazed at how vividly David could recall these events in such detail and I felt sure that the conflict of having to appear tough towards the bullies and wishing he could play with his sisters was the cause of his awful behaviour.
He had continued to wear his sister's clothes whenever he got the chance and as he grew until his mother's would almost fit him, he would add these to his secret dressing up sessions.
"And how did you feel while you were dressed as a girl?” I asked. ”Nice" He replied. ” Sort of calm and peaceful, I’d just play with Lucy's dollies and their other girly toys, or I'd sit at their dressing table in front of the mirror and tie their ribbons in my hair" "And afterwards, when you put your own clothes back on, how did you feel then?"
He paused and thought for a moment,” Angry, and sort of, well, dirty I suppose.” His eyes began to brim with tears, I gave him a gentle hug and brushed his hair off his face.” Guilty?" I suggested. He nodded ”Yes that's it, guilty.“ The tears began trickling down his cheeks.” Well there's no need to feel dirty. You haven't done anything evil” I whispered gently. He now began crying uncontrollably, I couldn't console him, all I could do was cuddle him and let him cry out 8 years of hurt.
Eventually he cried himself to sleep in my arms, I carried him gently across to my bed and pulled the covers over him, he was still very small for his age and I lifted him quite easily. I felt emotionally drained so I went back to the lounge I poured myself another g&t and phoned Anne again. After telling her everything I could tell from the tremor in her voice that she was close to tears. “Oh my poor baby! How could I have been so blind? I’m coming over with the girls right now, I’ve got to let him know how much I love him and he can wear whatever he likes and I wont mind!"
"Calm down Anne! He’s much better now he's got this weight off his chest. Besides he's sleeping which is probably the best medicine for him at the moment. Anyway we'll have to come up with a way of letting the girls in on it so that they wont give him a hard time." "Oh Pat I suppose you're right, I just feel so awful not having spotted it earlier, but if any of his sisters start teasing him I'll make sure they can't sit down for a week!" I chuckled ”You could hardly blame them after what he's put them through for the past few years, but stop blaming yourself, you know how good kids are at keeping secrets, anyway I think I'm making progress with him, let me run with it, I’m sure things will only get better from now on."
I hung up the phone, wondering what to do next I switched on my computer and started googling various combinations of keywords, sissy, transvestite, etc After several hours of research I had the beginnings of a plan. Going back to my bedroom I considered carrying David back to his room but didn't want to risk waking him so I got undressed put on my pyjamas and carefully climbed in beside him. I woke early to discover him snuggled up against me still in a deep and untroubled sleep. I got up and dressed and went to my work room. My hobby is dressmaking and I'm quite good at it if I do say so myself. When David had described his sisters party frocks and matching panties I realised that they were ones I had made for them myself! Over the years I had made dozens of clothes for the girls and altered some as they were handed down from sister to sister.
Opening the wardrobe I found what I was looking for, two of Linda’s dresses that were supposed to be altered to fit Jenny. Jenny however had become something of a tomboy and was unwilling to wear anything so fussy and frilly any longer. There were also some of Jenny's there waiting for Lucy to grow into. I held them up against each other and compared them for size, Jenny’s looked to be the perfect size! I carried on searching and found the matching panties and a petticoat to suit. I then went to another wardrobe that contained bridesmaids dresses that I had made for various friends weddings over the years They had been returned after the weddings so that I could recycle them. At the bottom of the wardrobe were a dozen or so shoeboxes containing white Mary Janes and slippers in various sizes. I chose a pair in David's size, grabbed a pair of lacy ankle socks and gathering everything up I went back to my bedroom. As he was still sleeping I carefully laid them out on the foot of the bed. I heard him beginning to stir so I quietly slipped out of the room and pulled the door to. Peeping through the gap I watched him sit up and rub his eyes, he saw the clothes on the foot of the bed and his jaw dropped. He jumped out of bed and began examining the clothes and very carefully picked up the peach dress, moving to the mirror he held it up against himself and gazed at his reflection. Walking back into the room I stood behind him and asked, "Well, what do you think?" "It-it's beautiful auntie" he stammered.” I’m glad you like it. Because it's yours!”

Part 4
He spun around to look at me, his face was a picture, he couldn't speak, tears began running down his cheeks all over again. “Hey! Why the tears?” I smiled.” Be-because I'm so happy! Oh thank you auntie, thank you so much!" he wept, and dropping the dress he threw his arms around me and almost broke my ribs! "Careful" I laughed "That’s no way to treat such a pretty dress" Dropping to his knees he gathered up the dress and stood in front of me smiling.” Where did it come from?" he gasped. "Well I was going to alter it to fit Lucy, but I've a feeling you'll take much better care of it than she ever would" "Oh I will auntie I promise! I'll never ever get it dirty or tear it, I promise!"
"Well let's get you dressed, it wont put itself on" I laughed. I took the dress from him and laid it on the bed. I gripped the hem of his-sorry my baby doll pyjamas and slid it up his body, he obligingly raised his arms and I dropped the top on the armchair, kneeling in front of him I slid the panties down his legs and he stepped out of them. The little darling was so excited all thoughts of modesty were forgotten!
As I walked across to the bed he was almost beside himself with excitement, hopping naked from foot to foot. Picking up both pairs of panties I turned to face him, one pair in each hand.” What do think, peach or lilac?" "Ooh, peach! The peach please!” he almost begged. “What? You don't like the lilac?” I teased.” No! I mean yes! They’re both lovely! I'll try the lilac on next!" "Oh no you wont young lady” I laughed "One dress a day is all the excitement you can handle I think" he blushed at the phrase "Young lady” I knelt in front of him and held the panties open for him. He daintily slipped first one foot then the other into them, I slid them up his legs while he rested his hands on my shoulders to steady himself. I hitched them up nice and snug and then smoothed the lace down over his bottom, next I sat him on the end of my bed and slipped the socks onto his feet, turning the tops over and fluffing out the lace. Then came the Mary Janes. A perfect fit! I buckled them up and got to my feet, as I picked up the petticoat and turned to face him I found him standing bolt upright with his hands over his head. I smiled and slipped the petticoat onto my eagerly awaiting nephew (Or niece as he was rapidly becoming!) I picked up the dress and whispered "Are you ready for this poppet?" "Oh yes please! Please auntie stop teasing!"
I laughed, his arms were still pointing at the ceiling.” Calm down" I giggled, "You don't want to have a little accident in your nice new panties do you?” He blushed an even deeper shade of pink. Slipping the dress over his arms and head I turned him around and buttoned him up at the back (most of the dresses I had made for the girls recently fastened at the back) "Now what else?-I know! Wait there” I said and hurried up the hallway to my workroom, fishing around in a workbox I found a length of ribbon the same colour as the dress and returned to my room to find him staring at his reflection in the wardrobe mirror. Taking him by the hand I sat him on the dressing table stool and after brushing his hair, tied the ribbon with a large bow on top of his head.” Almost done." I said and selected a pale pink lipstick.” Pucker up!” He obeyed and I created a perfect cupid's bow, I then smudged a dot on each cheekbone and blended it out with my thumb, turning hi m to face the mirror I said "Well, what do you think?" He stared, open-mouthed and finally whispered, "Auntie I-I’m b-beautiful!" I hugged him and whispered in his ear "You certainly are.
I let him sit there for a few minutes, gazing at the pretty little girl looking back at him and said gently "Come on, let’s put your lilac dress back in the wardrobe before it creases, you can wear that one tomorrow. As I walked across to the bed he trotted after me (very daintily!) and I picked up the dress and draped it over my arm. David carefully picked up the panties and examined them closely.
"Something wrong?" I asked, "No, they’re just so pretty" he sighed. I smiled and taking him by the hand I led him back to my workroom and put the dress back on it's hanger. David put the panties back into the drawer and carefully slid it closed. I said” Come along, let's go and make ourselves some breakfast." He smiled, took my hand and skipped happily along the hallway beside me.

Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Auntie Pat's diary Parts 5-7   
-----------------------------------------------------------
Part5
On our way downstairs David let go of my hand and said "Just a minute auntie, I have to go to the bathroom." He trotted into the bathroom while I took the opportunity to make the bed. As I came out of the bedroom I heard him muttering to himself, and curious I poked my head around the door to be greeted by the site of him standing facing the toilet bowl with his panties at half mast whilst trying to hold his dress and petticoats out of the way so he could relieve himself! "You appear to be in a bit of a pickle!" I laughed. "It's not funny!" He pouted, "I've only had my new for dress on for half an hour and I don't want to spoil it already!" "Listen sweetie, If you're going to dress as a little girl, you're going to have to use the bathroom like a little girl!" He looked at me quizzically. "You have to sit down for number ones AND number twos!" The penny dropped and he giggled. "And one other thing, little girls don't shake, they wipe" He blushed. I left him to it and went downstairs and put the kettle on. After a few minutes the toilet flushed and I heard him scampering down the stairs, he came into the kitchen and said "I shook AND wiped just to be on the safe side." I looked at him smiling up at me and saw that his dress was in disarray."Oh David,come with me" I laughed. I took him by the hand and led him up the hall to the mirror by the front door,standing him with his back to it I told him to look over his shoulder. The hem of his dress was tucked into the waistband of his panties! We both burst out laughing as I straightened out his dress and I then returned to the kitchen with him trotting along behind me. As I made a pot of tea I said "I'm having toast and marmalade,what would you like?" "Cornflakes please" It suddenly occurred to me that I'd heard more pleases and thankyous this morning than in the rest of the time he'd been staying with me.I prepared his cornflakes while he climbed onto a stool at the breakfast bar,after placing the bowl in front of him I poured out my tea and sat down beside him.As he lifted the spoon towards his mouth he held his left hand under the spoon."What are you doing David" I asked "Well I don't want to spill milk on my dress and spoil it do I?I smiled to myself,this child was being very precious about his nice new dress! "One moment " I said and tied a large tea towel around his neck like a baby's bib."Thank you" he said.When we'd finished eating I untied the tea towel and said"If your so worried about dirtying your dress we'll have to make you a pinafore.Come on,back up to the workroom."As he scampered up the stairs in front of me I noticed that his panties were clearly visible under his petticoats and upon entering the workroom I asked him if he thought his dress was a little too short.He studied his reflection in the mirror and said that it looked fine to him.The dress finished at mid thigh and about an inch of Lacy petticoat peeped from under the hem.I asked him to bend forward and he obeyed."A little further poppet." He looked fine,it was probably just the fact that he had been at the top of the stairs as I had begun climbing them. I began sorting through my sewing patterns until I found what I was looking for,a selection of children's fancy dress costumes.In amongst them were a set of patterns for an Alice in wonderland outfit.I selected the patterns for the pinafore,took out a roll of white broderie anglaise and began cutting out the appropriate pieces,after sewing them all together on my old singer sewing machine I popped it over his head and tied it in a large bow at the back.It was perfect,he looked absolutely gorgeous!He was ecstatic as he looked at himself in the mirror."Its lovely auntie,now I can help you with the housework!" An unexpected bonus! He trotted down the stairs in front of me, back into the kitchen where he began gathering up the breakfast things and transferring them to the sink. As he was a little short I got him a low stool to stand on.While he busied himself with the dishes I ran the vacuum cleaner over the lounge carpet and the hall.when I'd put the vacuum cleaner away I returned to the kitchen to find he'd finished the dishes and was now on his hands and knees under the breakfast bar with a dustpan and brush sweeping up the crumbs.I chuckled to myself,that dress was definitely too short,it had ridden up over his back to reveal his frilly panties framed by his petticoat.If the dress had been black and the panties white,he'd only have needed a pair of black stockings and suspender belt to turn him into the classic saucy french maid!
"How wonderful! I've always wanted my very own housemaid.Listen sweetie, it's such a nice day how would you like to go for a walk down to the seafront and get a spot of fresh air?"(I live on the coast,just outside Littlehampton) "But I don't want to put my boy's clothes on,can't we stay here and do stuff indoors?" "Who said anything about getting changed? You can go as you are." He looked shocked."I can't go out in a dress! When people see me they'll point and laugh!" "Listen Precious,nobody will laugh at you,I promise,all they'll think is "There's a very pretty little girl,out for a walk with her auntie"Come upstairs and I'll prove it to you." He looked at me doubtfully but I took his hand and led him upstairs. Sitting him at the dressing table I took the ribbon from his hair and began brushing it out. As it was quite long I backcombed it to create a little volume and gave him a generous spray of lacquer"How's that?"I asked.He still looked doubtful so I took off his pinafore and led him over to the full length mirror, stood him in front of it and turned him from side to side."You see? One very pretty little girl! Nobody would ever guess you were a boy." because of his height and the dress he looked about eight years old."Are you sure?" He asked."Of course! Now come along".I grabbed a white shoulder bag,shortened the straps to suit and hung it over his shoulder.He paused nervously at the front door,looked up and down the road, took my hand and stepped out into the street.

Part 6
As we walked down the street he gripped my hand tightly and stayed very close to my side,glancing around nervously all the time."Relax,poppet.No body's paying any attention to us."As I spoke a gust of wind caught his dress and petticoats and lifted them above his waist.He squeaked,grabbed the hem and pulled them back down.
"That's something else you'll have to get used to," As I spoke another gust caught my skirt and exposed my stocking tops!We both laughed and carried on down the road. It really was quite a windy day and lots of women were having similar problems with their dresses.He relaxed a little and smiled,squinting in the bright sunshine.
I noticed his cheek bones looked a little pink and wished I'd applied a little sunblock before we'd left.As we passed a charity shop I had an idea and led him inside.
"Hello Gwen."I said.Gwen was a friend of mine who worked in the shop for a few days each week."Hello Pat! And who's this pretty little thing then?"David blushed and smiled shyly,squeezing my hand."And what's your name sweetheart?" He blushed again and whispered"Da-" and stopped dead and looked at me in a panic.
"Day-?Daisy is it?How lovely,I love those old flowery names,so much nicer than all these modern Brittani's and Jades and so on" "Yes" I said quickly." Daisy's my niece" "She's a shy little thing isn't she?"Gwen smiled." But I thought you told me your niece's name was Lucy?" "I've more than one" I replied "There's Linda and Jenny as well."
"Four girls,how wonderful! Are you sisters or cousins,Daisy?" "S-Sisters!" Stuttered David,and squeezed my hand even harder.I continued"Listen Gwen,It's a little bright outside,do you have a hat to keep the sun off Daisy's face?" "Of course. There's a whole rack full of hats at the rear of the shop over on the left." I led David to the back of the shop and began trying hats on him."Well done Daisy!" I whispered."You did very well just then, now you've even got yourself girls name!" Daisy giggled! I chose a straw boater with a white band and white ribbons to tie under his chin and we returned to the counter."How much for this one Gwen?" "Oh,one pound should cover it.My, doesn't she look cute?That hat sets of that pretty peach dress perfectly!" "Daisy"smiled and said"Thank you miss." "Miss?! That will never do,you must call me auntie Gwen!"He smiled again and said "Yes auntie Gwen." Gwen laughed "What an absolute sweetie! You must both come around for tea one afternoon before Daisy goes home to mum." "Yes of course we will,or you could come over to us." I replied."Lovely,I'll phone you and we'll arrange a date."As we left the shop Daisy tugged at my hand and as I looked at him I could see a worried frown on his face."What's wrong Daisy?" I asked."We can't have tea with auntie Gwen! I'd never be able to pretend for a whole afternoon,she's bound to guess I'm a boy!"He was almost in tears.
"Don't worry Daisy,if you really don't feel up to it I'll think of an excuse,but I think you'd be fine.All you'd have to do would be to think of some interesting stories about your sisters or school or something like that.He calmed down and relaxed.A little further along the road two little old ladies were walking towards us smiling.As they passed us one said to the other "Isn't it nice to see a little girl properly dressed for once?" Her friend replied"Yes,a pretty dress and hat is so much nicer than all those jeans and trainers they wear these days."The first lady continued"All she needs is a nice pair of white gloves to complete the outfit and she'd be absolutely perfect!" "Lace ones?"Her friend asked "Oh yes! I do so love lace gloves!" "Fingerless or not?" They continued out of earshot ,happily discussing the finer points of fashions when they had been girls. I turned towards Daisy and said
"You see?Even when people are looking at you closely they don't have any idea you're a boy!" A huge grin spread across his face and he began skipping down the street beside me!

Part 7
We continued towards the seafront and I noticed that Daisy(as I was increasingly beginning to think of him!)was admiring his reflection in each shop window we passed.Someone was becoming a little vain! As we stopped at a pedestrian crossing I saw our reflections in a large plate glass window opposite and thought that he was indeed the best dressed little girl ( sorry-boy.Oh you know what I mean!)that I had seen in a very long time.As we crossed he was watching his reflection intently,when we nad reached the opposite pavement another huge gust of wind caught our dresses and blew them right up around our necks,it was my turn to squeal! "Good heavens!The whole world just saw my knickers!" I laughed.When I had covered myself up I turned to Daisy to find him clutching the hem of his dress tightly and tugging it towards his knees.His face was ashen! "Why David,what ever is the matter?" "I want to go home!" he gasped"But what's wrong?" I asked."Please auntie,take me home!"He begged, close to tears now. We had reached the seafront so I put my arm around his shoulder and guided him towards a bench.I sat down on the bench,sat him on my lap gave him a little hug and said "Now come on,tell me,Why are you so upset?"he said nothing but his face crumpled,tears began streaming down his cheeks and his shoulders began shaking as he sobbed silently.I hugged him tighter and whispered in his ear."Remember our little talk yesterday?When I told you that you must always tell the truth?And I needed to understand everything?Well I need to know now,so you tell me what's wrong and I promise to make it all better."I took a tissue from my bag and dried his tears as he slowly calmed down.He leaned over and whispered in my ear."When we were crossing the road and the wind blew my dress up, I saw myself in the window and I could see my panties!" "Yes I know I could see mine as well but that's nothing to get upset about." "Yes but-oh auntie! I could see the outline of my willy! And if I could see it, everyone must have seen it! and now everybody must know that I'm not really a little girl, but a boy,a s-sissy!"The poor lamb began crying all over again. I hugged him again and whispered "Hush now,nobody saw your willy.All the ladies were much more worried about showing off their own panties than looking at you and if any men were looking I bet they were looking at my panties,not yours!" "Are you sure?" He sniffed."Of course.Men would be much more interested in a lady's french knickers and stocking tops than a little girls panties!" "Promise?" He asked."Look around you.Can you see anyone staring or looking at us strangely?" He looked around,staring at everybody nearby.Nobody was paying any attention to us,he relaxed a little."Can we go home anyway?It's too windy and if my dress blows up again somebody might see next time." He was still clutching tightly at the hem.I had an idea.Taking his shoulder bag from him and transferred a few items from my bag to his to give it some weight,I then hung it around his neck,slipped his arm through the strap and lifted him to his feet. Lengthening the strap I slid the bag around to his front and adjusted it until it hung just below his waist."There, now if the wind catches your dress again the bag will hold the front down." Just as I spoke another gust caught his dress and lifted the back up but the front stayed down and as he reached behind himself to cover up his bottom he merely remarked"Flipping wind!"Crisis over!
Getting up from the bench,we began strolling along the seafront when I noticed that in all the excitement his hat had slipped off and was hanging around his neck by the ribbon.I replaced it on his head and retied the ribbon.As we continued we walked past a child's playground and I saw him looking at it wistfully."Would you like to play on the swings?"I asked."Yes" He replied "But the sign says that it's for under twelves only." "Well,"I said "Your dress looks like it's meant for a much younger little girl and as you're quite small I think we could easily pass you off as 8 or 9."
"Do you think so?"He asked "Of course,anyway there's nobody else playing there so I'm sure it would be alright.He smiled,as we walked through the gate and across to the swings,
he sat on the swing ,I took his bag from him and began to push him gently."Stop-stop!"He cried.
"What ever is the matter Daisy? I wasn't pushing you very high!" "No,its my dress again,it blows up every time I swing forward!" I chuckled,"Oh dear never mind,there's nobody here to see, and anyway,while you're sitting down nothing shows,and your bag would only get in the way while you're swinging".He looked doubtful."Why don't you tuck your dress between your legs?"If you keep your knees together nobody will be able to see your panties." Problem solved!
I resumed pushing him gently and he began to relax."Higher auntie!"He laughed."You're quite big enough to swing yourself!"I replied,and picking up both of our bags I seated myself on the bench opposite.He began swinging higher and higher until I started to feel a little concerned for his safety.
I then realised that when dressed as a boy he had undoubtedly taken far greater risks whilst playing and it was my turn to relax.His hat had slipped off again and was hanging by it's ribbon on his back,he made the most delightful sight! he was now swinging almost to the horizontal.He had slipped back on the swing slightly so now his thighs rested on the seat and as he reached the top of the arc I was treated to the delightful sight of his frilly,pantie-clad bottom framed by his billowing petticoats! As he reached the rearmost point of the arc I noticed that the front of his dress had slipped from between his thighs and both dress and petticoats were blowing about like a sail at a regatta.He was still quite decent but I thought that if he noticed he may have panicked,made a grab for the dress and fallen."Daisy! Could you stop for a moment,please?" "Oh but why auntie?This is brilliant!" "I need to speak to you. Now please do as I ask!"He gradually came to a stop and asked"What's wrong auntie?" "Nothing."I replied except that your dress was blowing about again and I didn't want you to panic." He grabbed at the hem once more "Don't worry,there's still nobody here and even if there were you can't see anything while you're sitting down." Relief crossed his face."Would like to play on the swing some more?" He looked about the playground at the other equipment"No thank you auntie." "How about the slide or the roundabout?" He shook his head."Ice cream?"I asked."Ooh yes please!Auntie!" I said "Good! So do I!" I'd seen an ice cream vendor at the far end of the seafront.He put his hat back on and adjusted the ribbon himself this time,we then walked hand in hand to the ice cream van where I purchased two cones.
As we had reached the end of the promenade we turned back and retraced our steps.It was approaching lunchtime and as we headed home I realized that Daisy only had boy's pyjamas and mine were far too large for him.I asked "Would you like to pop into auntie Gwen's shop and see if she has a nightie that might fit you?" "Yes please!"He smiled.As we entered the shop Gwen greeted us and I said "Daisy's mum only packed two pairs of pyjamas,do you have any nighties that might fit her?" "Oh dear,I don't think so,lets have a look."We began going through a rail of children's clothes without any success."Wait a minute,I've just had a thought." Gwen said and disappeared into the rear of the shop."Pat,come and have a look at this." I joined her while she rummaged through a large black bin liner.She passed me a dress."Here hold this a moment.A lady brought in two bags of clothes yesterday,she was the tiniest thing,less than five feet tall and I'm sure I saw a nightdress in one these bags."She began rummaging through the second bag while I looked at the dress "Size six,my she was small!" "Here you are,do you think it might fit?"She held up a white shorty nightdress with puffed lace trimmed, sleeves a peter pan collar,fastened by three buttons and several rows of lace around the hem. "It just may,I'll go and try it on her for size"I replied.
"Go on then,I think the changing cubicle is free,I'll carry on looking through these things,I'm sure I saw a pink one in here as well." As I re-entered the shop I found Daisy sorting through the toys (Dolls as opposed to cars!) "Come along miss, let's try this on for size." His eyes lit up when he saw the nightie and taking him by the hand, I led him into the cubicle. I unbuttoned the dress and slipped it over his head followed by the petticoat. He looked at himself in the mirror and seemed to be a little uneasy, stood there in just his panties."Arms up!" I said, and slipped the nightie over his head. After buttoning up the nightie I turned him to face the mirror and asked "Well, what do you think?" His smile said it all! At that moment Gwen's voice called out "Are you decent?"
I opened the door to find Gwen standing there grinning."Look what I found they must be a set!" She was holding up a pair of the frilliest white panties I had ever seen! Ive seen less lace on a baby's christening outfit. "I do believe you're right Gwen,they're baby doll pyjamas,here Daisy, pop these on over your own panties and we'll see if they match." I knelt down and held the waistband open for him.He stepped into them and I slid them up his legs, I then noticed that the baby dolls had been made of two layers of very fine gauze-like nylon which slid over each very sensually.Daisy shivered! "What's the matter Daisy? You're not feeling cold are you? It's a lovely warm day outside."Gwen asked "No the lace is all tickley!" He giggled. "Aha! Tickle-ish are we?" laughed Gwen and made a grab for his ribs. He squealed (very girlishly!) and hid behind my skirts
"Come along you two, we'll be here all day!" I chuckled. Gwen smiled."Well they're definately a set and they seem to be a perfect fit,what do you think Daisy?"" They're lovely!" he said.
"And that's not all,look at this!" She held up what appeared to be a matching shorty bed-jacket. "Good heavens! It's a complete negligee,oh quick, give it here!" I laughed and slipped it onto my now very excited niece! He looked gorgeous! A vision in frothy white lace! The frilly panties just peeped out from beneath the hem and even the white mary janes and frilly ankle socks looked like they were part of the outfit! "Wait there!" Gwen said and hurried off to the back room again, she returned with a carrier bag in one hand and a pair of pink fluffy mules in the other."These were in one of the bags as well, try them on for size." I unbuckled Daisy's mary janes,slipped off his socks and he stepped into the mules.They fitted fine although he was a little unsteady on them as they had a 1-1/2 inch heel. Gwen said "Lovely. Look here, there's about half a dozen pyjama sets, all in different colours, you can take your pick!" She offered me the bag. Inside there were pastel negligees in all the colours of the rainbow. "Oh Gwen, they're gorgeous! I'll take the lot,how much do you want for them?" "Oh I reckon a fiver should cover it." "Is that all? five pounds? They must be worth much more than that,they're such good quality!" "Oh, don't be silly! They're too small to fit most adults and most kids would think them too old fashioned. I'm just pleased they're going to a good home!" I thanked Gwen, dressed Daisy and we headed home.
Once indoors Daisy asked "May I try them on now please?" "I don't see why not." I replied.
He grinned, grabbed the bag and scampered upstairs with it. Smiling to myself, I entered the kitchen and began preparing lunch. 5 minutes later a voice from behind me said "What do you think, auntie?" I turned to find him standing in the doorway, wearing the mules and the pink baby doll and negligee! "My! Don't you look absolutely gorgeous!" I laughed. He blushed, giggled, performed a clumsy curtesy and dashed back to his room to try on the next set!

patricialacey

• Fresh
Re: Auntie Pat's Diary by patricialacey
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 04:53:40 PM »
       As I prepared lunch I was interrupted every few minutes by "Daisy" asking for my opinion on the pair of baby dolls he was wearing at that moment. I smiled and informed him that lunch was almost ready and he should get himself dressed. He disappeared back upstairs and shortly trotted back into the kitchen and asked me to do up the buttons on the back of his dress."I hope you've put all those pyjamas and negligees away." I said as I buttoned him up. "Not yet, I was going to ask you If I could have some hangers so I can keep them in the wardrobe." "Pyjamas normally belong in the chest of drawers." I laughed. "Where have you put them all?" "They're on my bed." "They are folded." He added. "I'm glad to hear it, now go and put your pinafore on while I dish up lunch."
  As I placed our meals on the table he returned wearing his pinny with a rather untidy bow at the back! I retied it and we sat down to eat. He was still being very careful not to spill food on his new clothes, I said "Relax Daisy, the pinny's there to keep your dress clean." "Yes, but if I spill food on the pinny it'll show up because it's so white!" I laughed "Oh for heaven's sake Daisy! I'll be making you a pinny to protect your pinny next! Stop being so prissy or you'll end up being nothing but a big pile of pinnies!" He burst out laughing and we finished our meal. He did spill one forkful, but managed to miss his clothes!
  We went up to my workroom and collected 6 children's hangers and returned to his room where he hung a pyjama top on each hanger and draped a negligee over its corresponding top. I placed the panties in the top drawer of the chest, as I folded them I examined their construction, the two layers of nylon slid over each other so sensually I decided I'd have to make myself a pair in silk! I believe they're known as bubble panties and they gave me an idea. I found the panties that matched his lilac dress, they seemed slightly smaller than the peach pair he was wearing. He'd finished putting his nighties away so I took him back to my workroom and asked him to change into the lilac panties. He obeyed and I saw that the panties were indeed a little tighter.
  "Not too tight are they?" I asked "No they're fine." He replied. He changed back into the peach panties and I explained I had to do some sewing and he was to amuse himself for an hour or so. "OK" he said and skipped out of the room. I unpicked the lace trimmings on the panties and sewed a slightly larger pair in a see-through lavender nylon, I then stitched several rows of lace to the rear of the panties and on the front, another 3 rows following the line of the leg elastic, I then stitched both pairs together in the style of bubble panties. I paused for a moment as I could hear noises coming from the kitchen, curious, I went to investigate. Daisy was on his hands and knees, under the table with a scrubbing brush & a bucket of soapy water. He was scrubbing away quite happily, humming to himself. "What on earth are you doing Daisy?" I asked. "Well, you said I was to amuse myself for a bit and I saw where I had spilt some of my lunch on the floor and I thought I'd clean it up." "Yes, but that was a tiny speck, you must have scrubbed a square yard at least." I gasped. "Yes I know, but when I cleaned the food up, it left a light patch so I scrubbed a bit more but the patch just got bigger so I thought I might as well clean the whole floor!" He looked so cute staring up at me over his shoulder with his panties peeping out from under his petticoats that it gave me an idea! I burst out laughing "Oh Daisy! You're making me feel quite slovenly! I should have cleaned the floor  days ago!" He got to his feet. "I like doing it." He grinned, "Maybe you do, but just look at your knees, they're black! and the hem of your pinny that you've been trying so hard to keep clean has been dragging across the wet floor,and your toes of your shoes are getting scuffed." I tried to sound cross without much success! He looked down at his maryjane's and got quite upset, I reassured him they would clean up nicely. "Come upstairs, I need to measure you." "What for?" "Wait and see, it's a surprise!" I teased. He did as I asked and before I allowed him to return to his cleaning I tied a length of cord around his waist to prevent the pinny from touching the floor. I also suggested that he change into a pair of his old shoes and I gave him a square carpet sample to kneel upon. "Huh! Boy's shoes!" He muttered disdainfully. He went downstairs and continued with his chores whilst I went back to my sewing. When I had finished the lilac panties I made an identical pair in white, a matching petticoat, apron and a black dress to finish the outfit. I went back down to the kitchen to find that the floor was half way finished and "Daisy" was looking slightly flushed. "My, you have been working hard, I think you need a rest." He stood up and accepted the glass of lemonade I had poured for him. I made myself a coffee and after finishing our drinks I took him back to my workroom and removed his pinafore. "Slip your panties off Sweetie" I ordered, he did as requested and I held open the white pair for him to step into. I then took off his dress and petticoat and stood him in front of the mirror wearing just the panties. "Now then, what do you see?" I asked. He looked at his reflection, shrugged and replied "Me in a pair of frilly panties?" "What else?" He looked again, "What am I supposed to see?" he asked. "OK, what don't you see then?" I chuckled.  "I don't understand, am I supposed to see something or not?" He was becoming impatient. "Don't get cross!" I teased. "Remember this morning when you got upset on the seafront?" "Yes." "Why were you so upset?" "I told you, when the wind blew my dress up I could see the outline of my--" his voice tailed off as he looked at his reflection and realized what I had been hinting at. The snug inner layer of material flattened his little pecker against his abdomen whilst the roomier outer layer and it's rows of frilly lace successfully disguised the tiny bulge! "Oh auntie! How clever you are!" He laughed as he spun around to give me a hug. "That's not all,I've more surprises for you." "Oh show me-please!" he begged. "OK, slip these on." I said passing him a pair of black hold-up stockings, he did as requested and I then blindfolded him with a wide length of ribbon."Arms up!" He obeyed instantly and I slipped the petticoats and dress over his head, after fastening the dress I popped the apron over his head and tied a large bow at the back. I then found a bridesmaid's hat in the style of a mob cap and fitted it on his head. Standing him in front of the mirror I removed his blindfold. He gasped when he saw his reflection and then got a fit of the giggles.
"Oh auntie, you can see my panties!" I had made the dress extremely short and the petticoat was tutu style, there were 3 inches of bare thigh between his stocking tops and panties. I had created a perfect french maid in miniature! "Well there's no danger of that skirt or apron dragging on the wet floor, is there? and as I said earlier I've always wanted my very own housemaid. Now, back to work you lazy little hussy!" I swatted his frilly bottom with the palm of my hand causing him to squeal and he dashed of down the hallway giggling. "Oh and by the way I'd like a nice cup of tea before you get back to your scrubbing." I called after him.
    "Yes m'lady!" he giggled.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender