Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Bedwetters Get Diapers  (Read 17648 times)

babycakes

• Super Sissy
Re: Bedwetters Get Diapers
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2023, 02:19:38 PM »
I think I may have posted this on my Tumblr site before it was taken down. It's not on my current site, so it's possible you may have come across it on the now deleted original site.
[/quote]

Please, what is your current site.  Difficult to keep up.

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2023, 07:18:59 PM »

Please, what is your current site.  Difficult to keep up.

Yes indeed. Here you go: https://babybobbysstories.tumblr.com/

It has lots of stories and captioned pics.
Enjoy!

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2023, 12:43:55 AM »
Three days and six desperate orgasms later, the dreaded device showed up at the house via a UPS delivery. Desiree led me to my room where she took my pants down and had me sit on the changing pad that was on my bed. I fidgeted and squirmed, trying to think of some way to convince her to delay this terrible development.
   â€śNow Brian, I know you may think you don't need this but believe me, it's for your own good. I know your diapers are baby soft and they'll always be a constant temptation to you. But now you don't have to worry about that because your new chastity device will keep your little pen-is--sissy soft and safe. No more naughty erections and no more playing with yourself. Now you'll use your diapers for their intended purpose, and  trust me--this will put a stop to your nasty behavior, once and for all.”
   I gulped hard and my little wee-wee shriveled in fear.
   She unlocked the strange looking contraption and holding the small steel ring in her hand, fed my little limp package through it, positioning it behind my sack. It was a snug fit, to be sure, but pushing one ball after the other, she eventually got it in place. My feet kicked in frustration as she took the remaining cap-shaped part which was no bigger than the tip of my thumb, and carefully fit it over the tiny stub of my shaft. Pins allowed it to mate snugly against the cuff ring, mashing my imprisoned pen-is inside the cap as she slid a long key into the side, locking the two pieces together.
   â€śThere!” she said, obviously very pleased, “It fits perfectly!”
   She beamed down at it with a look of total satisfaction.
   â€śNo more erections and no more orgasms for you! Just soft diapers and plastic panties to keep your bed dry.”
   I grasped the minuscule device in my hand and shook it but it was clear that it was there to stay.
   â€śBut how long am I gonna hafta wear it?” I whined bitterly.
   â€śThat stays on until you stop your childish bedwetting, sissy boy,” she said as she crossed her arms over her substantial chest.
   â€śIt's not fair!” I complained, slamming my fists against the mattress.
   â€śNo? Well I think maybe I'll just put you in your diapers early today,” she quipped, always ready to up the ante with me, “That way, you can feel what it's like without having to wait until tonight.”
   Before I knew it, my stepmom was powdering me and pinning me into my humiliating diapers and plastic panties, this time, a lavender pair with lace around the legs and waistband. She swapped out my t-shirt for one of the newer cropped diaper shirts, one with a Barney applique across the chest she'd purchased online and finished with my lacy pink anklets.
   â€śThere. Now if you need to use the bathroom, you come to me and I'll take your diapers down—do you understand me??”
   â€śYes, Ma'am,” I muttered sullenly.
   As she left my bedroom, I sat down on the edge of the bed feeling sorry for myself and wondering how my situation could possibly get any worse. As I struggled to come up with a solution out of this mess, I began gazing out the window on the street below. A truck pulled up and I could see Megan was just arriving, being dropped off by her boyfriend, some big jock on the football team. What a world of difference there was between the two of us. Here I was, wearing a big, bulging baby's diaper, a sissy top and lacy anklets while my tiny pen-is was permanently locked away inside. I'll bet I was the only one at school without free access to my own willie! And I'll bet Megan had already stroked that guy's big coc-k to orgasm many times. That was certainly never going to happen to me. Not with her or any other girl now that it was locked in steel. Besides that, what girl would ever want to be with a sissy bedwetter who wore diapers and prissy plastic panties?
   Still sullen and pouting, I watched as she bent over to kiss him goodbye, her perfect shaped fanny pointed my way and framed by her skin-tight shorts. I sighed and unconsciously, began softly rubbing the front of my diapers. I was intensely jealous of her boyfriend, who no doubt got his way with her on a routine basis while she wouldn't even give me the time of day.
   The two of them seemed so very adult to me while they made me feel like a bedwetting toddler in need of his diapers.
   For a moment, she stood up and was saying something to him and my eyes wandered over her succulent curves. To be sure, she had the sexiest body of all her friends, which were without exception, very attractive themselves. But Megan liked to push the envelope of what was socially acceptable for a teenage girl to wear and today's clinging pink top certainly did not disappoint.
   I rubbed my diapers furiously now, hungrily drinking in her busty profile from my voyeuristic vantage point as she continued her conversation with her boyfriend, oblivious to my lustful stares. Unfortunately, my tiny pen-is could only throb in frustrated angst as I rubbed the soft, pillowy front of my diapers, unable to get even the tiniest erection. I rubbed and rubbed, a bead of sweat trickling down my forehead but it was no use. All my efforts served to do was make me even hornier than I already was.
   Bunching my fists, I slammed them on the bed again, wanting to scream with exasperation. I tried to distract myself and think of something else but the sun was shining brightly on my new stepsister, making her look like a golden angel. She was so beautiful and sexy and my little nub throbbed in desperation, struggling in futility against the tiny steel cage surrounding it.
   Finally, she said her last goodbye, kissed him, and walked into the house out of sight. With a heavy sigh, I gave up and tried to think of something to get my mind off my raging libido.

As the days went on, I found my stepmom taking longer and longer to remove my wet diapers in the morning and she would put me into them earlier in the evening as well. And because I wore them for most of the first half of the day, I found myself just wetting them again since there was little point in asking Desiree to remove them. I guess I was starting to get lazy about controlling my wetting.
   This came back to me one afternoon with terrible repercussions when I was walking down the hallway in my regular clothes and I could hear Megan doing something in my room with one of her friends. I could hear them giggling and I knew they were talking about my diapers and baby outfits. My ears and cheeks flushed a bright red with shame and in my panic I stood there and suddenly felt the front of my pants growing wet. My pee darkened the crotch area before flowing down my legs as I whimpered with fear and humiliation. Looking around wildly, I frantically tried to think where I could hide while I did something to conceal what I'd done.
    Just then, Megan and her friend walked out of my room and they stopped in their tracks as the stared at me and saw the clear evidence of my wet pants.
   â€śMom?!” Megan called out loud enough that her voice carried throughout the house, making me wave my hands in a desperate panic to try and dissuade her.
   â€śNo-no-no!” I cried hysterically.
    “Brian wet his pants!” she called out, looking me firmly in the eyes with an evil smirk on her face.
   Soon, my stepmom was determinedly stomping up the stairs to see what was going on, her beautiful features darkened with anger.
   The three of them surrounded me while Desiree clutched me by my ear.
   â€śBrian-you little sissy-you've just earned yourself a good, hard spanking!” she snapped.
   I started crying as she led me into my room with the other two following close behind.
   All too soon, I found myself in the very familiar position with my wet pants and underwear down around my ankles as my stepmom delivered another painful and humiliating punishment, blistering my bare bottom with her paddle as I howled and bawled like a baby.
   Megan and her friend watched the entire thing with gleeful delight and afterwards, I was put straight into my diapers.

The next morning, I woke up to a dull pain as my little pen-is struggled and failed miserably to become erect inside the tiny confines of its steel cage. I groaned in misery, reaching inside the front of my soggy wet diapers to try and relieve the pain but nothing I did helped. To be sure, the dream I had just woken up from didn't help; nursing from Megan's big breasts like a baby and caressing her flawless skin. It seemed that now that I was wearing and wetting diapers every night, it was causing me to have dreams that were increasingly babyish.
   In any event, having woken from that intensely erotic scene, I was beside myself with horniness but there wasn't a single thing I could do about it.
   Just then, my stepmom came into the room, carrying a bulging red rubber bag with a long white hose that extended from it. Soapy suds were dripping from its sides and I could see it was bursting to capacity. Not sure what it was, I watched as she hung it up on a tall stand she pulled from the closet before pulling me out of bed and standing me up.
   â€śWha-what are you gonna do?” I quaked, “Am I g-gonna get sp-spanked?”
   â€śNo, sissy boy, that is—unless you decide to put up a fuss,” she said as she held a huge dil-do nozzle in her hand, smiling as she looked me firmly in the eyes, “I'm going to give you a nice, soapy enema, Brian,” she said firmly, “It's just what every little sissy boy needs.”
   My lower lip quivered and I sniffled helplessly as she tugged my clinging plastic panties down off my sopping wet diapers and pulled them down around my ankles.
   â€śB-but—wait!” I cried as she pulled me across her lap, “I-I don't want this!”
   â€śBrian--it's obvious that you're not making any effort to stop your bedwetting, so I've decided from now on, you're going to wear your diapers full time,” she said as she unpinned the soggy Birdseye cotton from around my hips.
   â€śN-no, no!” I wailed as my eyes filled with tears of shame.
   Pulling away the clammy wet cotton, I felt cool  air upon my backside and I shivered a little. Suddenly, I felt her slippery finger at my rosebud and a dollop of Vaseline being pushed inside. I squealed like a little girl at this invasion but she continued, making sure my snug passage was very well lubed.
   â€śThis nozzle was specifically designed for sissies like you and you may find it a little big to begin with. However, the soft, pliable material ensures eventually it will all fit inside you, even if it stretches you a bit so my suggestion is that you just relax.
   â€śThis is what you've been asking for and you're going to get this whether you like it or not,” she explained.
   I kicked my feet and whined miserably. I didn't ask for this at all!
   â€śNo—I don't want that!”
   â€śBrian, I may tolerate your wet diapers but this will make sure you won't do any number twos in them. Now spread your legs and relax—it will go in much easier if you just submit.”
   Feeling the fat, blunt tip of the dil-do nozzle pushing insistently at my hole, I squealed loudly again, flailing my arms in panic.
   â€śNo-no! It's too big!” I cried.
   Suddenly, the big rubbery head popped through and past my sphincter making me moan helplessly.
   Looking up at the wall mirror opposite us, I could see my stepmom smiling with immense satisfaction.
   â€śTheeere,” she said soothingly, allowing my hole to get accustomed to the leviathan stretching me wide, “Just relax and take it. This is exactly what you need.”
   I was breathing hard as she slowly began pushing it in deeper, and I moaned again like a little girl. Never in my life had I had anything so big back there and I felt deeply emasculated.
   Soon, it was all the way in and I squealed loudly as she pushed on it, making sure I got every inch of the fat, rubbery invader.
   Without warning, I heard her undo the clip, and a raging torrent of soapy water suddenly surged into my bowels.
   â€śOOHHH!” I moaned helplessly.
   She left the valve open for about twenty seconds before finally clipping it shut.
   â€śBrian, you're going to get a nice, soapy enema every morning so I can be sure you won't be messing your diapers,” she told me simply.
   She squeezed and patted my right bottom cheek as she laid out my future.
   â€śIt's obvious you enjoy wearing and wetting baby's diapers so I'm going to give you what every sissy truly wants deep down; to be treated like a little toddler.”
   Before I could grasp the significance of what she was saying, she opened the clip, releasing another soapy torrent deep into my bowels.
   â€śOOHHH!” I cried.
   â€śFrom now on, you'll be dressed like a the little baby you've been acting like; diaper shirts, onesies, short, cute little dresses—everything an aspiring sissy bedwetter could ever want.”
   The water churned inside me, giving me cramps and making me moan again.
   â€śI thought we could keep your diapers for just bed times but after seeing you wet your pants yesterday, it's obvious you're just too immature for big boy underwear.”
   I moaned softly, trying to adjust to the quart of warm, soapy water flowing into me.
   â€śNo, you're much better off with thick, thirsty diapers and rubber panties, so that's just what you'll wear.”
   My back hole ached from the mammoth dil-do stretching it wide but my efforts to clench down on it did nothing and I was forced to take the enema at the pace of her choosing.
   â€śI want you to say after me; 'I'm a bedwetting sissy',” she instructed me.
   Releasing the clip, more water flowed into me, forcing a moan I was holding back.
   â€śI-I'm a b-bedwetting sissy,” I bleated.
   â€śThat's right—you are. And bedwetting sissies need diapers and rubber panties don't they?” she taunted me.
   â€śY-yes ma'am,” I admitted.
   â€śSay it, sissy,” she prompted me with a gentle squeeze of my right cheek.
   â€śB-bedwetting sissies need d-diapers and rubber p-panties,” I confessed.
   Desiree smiled with smug satisfaction at me in the wall mirror opposite us.
   â€śI think you're going to enjoy being my little toddler,” she said as the last of the water gurgled into my backside.

krystalasbaby2017

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2023, 11:59:56 AM »
Nasty i don't like enemas either.  Step Mummy really turning him into a sissy baby. Love it.

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2023, 01:12:03 PM »
From that day on, Desiree kept me in diapers and plastic panties around the clock, and I became the defacto baby of the house. As time went on, my stepmom and Megan began slowly converting my room into a true nursery, with colorful Disney Princess stickers covering the walls, and a pink carpet covering the floor as my collection of infantile outfits gradually grew. Eventually, I found out she'd thrown my sneakers away, to be replaced with glossy black or pink Mary Janes.
   The crowning achievement occurred when she had a contractor come in and convert my bed into a pink and white crib, complete with a mobile overhead. This is where I took my afternoon naps and after a while, my tenuous bladder control vanished. Although it had been my stepmom's intention that I notify her whenever I had to go, I was finding that even during the day when I was fully awake, I'd find myself just peeing freely, the warm urine soaking the thick cotton between my legs before seeping up into the thirsty seat. Eventually, after several wettings, they would start to sag and I would be forced to go find my stepmom and ask her to change my diapers.
   Her friends all enjoyed having a baby to play with and often, one of them would bottle feed me before my afternoon nap. It was so utterly humiliating, laying on the couch in the living room with my head in their lap, wearing a bright lemon yellow party dress, Mary Janes, and my exposed sissy diapers. Everyone loved to check me to see if I was wet and if I was, my diapers would be changed before everyone present. This often happened in front of Megan and her friends and eventually, they all began to see me as nothing but a diaper-dependent baby.
   Although I gradually came to accept my circ-umstances, the enforced chastity was much more difficult to deal with. Every morning I would wake up in my crib, wet and ravenously horny, rubbing the front of my soggy but fluffy diapers but never able to satiate my needs. And since Megan had lost whatever respect she may have ever had for me, she also lost any inhibitions she might have had about going around the house in just her underwear. While she would never have done it with a male teenager under the same roof, now she saw me as little more than an impotent, harmless, diaper-dependent infant. Nevertheless, watching her saunter down the hall in nothing but her bra and panties would make my tiny pen-is ache painfully in its steel cage. It left me edgy and cranky, chewing in frustration on the fat rubber pacifier that was now a permanent part of my wardrobe.
   Sometimes, when her mom was busy, she would relegate the task of my daily enema to Megan, who took to it with eager enthusiasm. She loved to see me helplessly squirm and squeal across her lap, as she slowly fed two quarts of warm, soapy water into my bottom. I became intimately familiar with that huge dil-do nozzle and a secret part of me even began to savor the feeling as the fat, slippery shaft slid deep into my rectum every morning. Perhaps it was the absence of any sort of sexual relief or orgasms that I began to crave the feeling of being filled by that titanic instrument.
   Another aspect of having my erections and orgasms taken away is that I became increasingly submissive to both Desiree and Megan (and of course, their friends). I no longer fought with the latter—instead, I obediently did her bidding, like cleaning her room and hand washing her lingerie. By now, she had complete authority from my stepmom to discipline me as she saw fit, and if she found my work unsatisfactory, I could count on taking a trip over her lap to have my bottom soundly paddled.
   Having said that, as time went on and I slipped comfortably into the role of their sissy baby, the two of them began to soften their attitudes toward me. I found that the more I embraced the lifestyle of an helplessly incontinent, diaper-wetting sissy, and gave them my unquestioning obedience, the more they warmed to me and treated me like part of the family.
   They say a sissy is always the last to recognize what he truly is and I guess I'm no exception. After a while, I came to love the ritual of having my soaking wet diapers changed, to be replaced with a fluffy soft new set of pampers. Or being dressed in the morning by my doting stepmom into a frilly new sissy dress complete with glittery tights. I secretly loved the sassy ruffles of my pink rumba panties as she pulled them over my fat, bulging diapers. And I could see the pride in her beautiful face as she combed my now longish hair into pigtails, securing them with two shiny pink bows.
   Leading me downstairs to the living room, I'd happily take my place in my playpen, watching my favorite children's channel as I played with my plush toys while my new Mommy would visit with her friends.
   All in all, life was pretty darn good for this bedwetting sissy.

THE END

sarahpenguin

• Super Sissy
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2023, 04:39:09 AM »
:)

sweet baby katie

• Princess
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2023, 08:22:02 AM »
Would have liked more description of the baby dresses and the feelings he had wearing them.   However, all in all another fun Baby Bobby story.  TY.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender