Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: City Slicker  (Read 18058 times)

Baby Mac

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: City Slicker
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2023, 06:58:07 PM »
I would love for some crazy lady to do that to me.

antonia

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2023, 07:30:41 AM »
Chapter 17

“Shit! Did you see who that was?” asked Julian with more than fear in his voice “that was Elizabeth Bridger.”

“We have got to get out of here, but the mini van doesn’t come until 7.00 and it isn’t even 2.00 at the moment. Let’s get these toilets and sinks done and then find a place to hole up. I wouldn’t mind getting a look at those computers upstairs.”

“Bloody hell Hank, aren’t we in enough trouble already? How are we going to get through the security?”

“Haggie gave me a gismo!” his friend retorted.

The two worked quickly and efficiently, keeping a careful eye and ear open for any sign of trouble. They took their cleaning equipment upstairs to the top corridor where the computer facility was supposed to be housed. They came upon a secure door with a passkey slot and keypad beneath. Hank put in a passkey from which came a wide ribbon connected to a display. Numbers slowly flicked up until six digits were clearly on show. He punched these into the keyboard and the door made a reassuring click.

They entered the dim lit gloom of a massive computer room, where bank after bank of servers blinked and flashed their operational status. Massive trunking delivered wires from all over the facility. It appeared that there were not five wards but six that entered into a huge switching centre where it appeared each cot had its own LAN line delivering and exchanging data.

In a bay deeper into the room was a new area where it seemed that there was an upgrade was taking place and the system was going over to Bluetooth. It appeared that almost a hundred cots were using both LAN lines and Bluetooth until the switch over could be completed.

Hank took pictures on his iPhone and was sending them directly to Haggie for his second opinion. After a few minutes a text message came back it simply said “GET OUT NOW.”
He showed the message to Julian and dragged him further and deeper into the room that was about the same size as the ward below. They stood by the main power console which had almost a dozen switches that linked to various parts of the room.

“We’re in trouble Julian. Haggie says we should get out, but I’m going to cause a bit of havoc before I go!”

“No mate, let’s just save ourselves” implored Julian

It was of no use. Jake turned off every switch on the power board then moved on to pull out LAN lines by the handful. The lighting remained on but every computer had gone on to the emergency batteries that kicked in after any power supply problems. He hadn’t thought of that. There were hundreds of wires and having ripped out dozens of wires from the front panels he went round the back to pull out anything that looked like power cables. Lights started to go out at last. A red light started flashing over the section he was sabotaging, then another and another until there were four lights flashing in various parts of the room.

The doors to the computer facility were flung open and a dozen people flooded into the room, there were armed guards and medical personnel including Matron Bridger. “Silly boys” she said with a sly grin “did you think for one minute that you could damage this system? This is the old back up system that you have damaged, the main system is not in this room. All you have done is saved us the job of dismantling it.”

The two men were taken to separate examination rooms where they were both restrained.

Julian was the first to be undressed. He was cleaned and shaved until he was as smooth as a baby. He was thoroughly covered in zinc and castor oil cream and then generously dusted with baby talc before being fitted into a soft fluffy night time nappy and plastic plants. He was then put into an operating gown that tied at his back.

“This is where it all ends Julian” said Matron “you are going to become one of us and it will be a onetime trip. I have called in the team because we are going to process you right now. The theatre is being prepped as we speak and this is going in your head.” She held up a plastic bag that contained a large fan of wires connected to a circular plate. Julian pulled in vain against the straps restraining him.

A canula was fitted to the back of his hand and another fitted on the inside of his other arm. Tubes and coloured shunts dangled everywhere. He was wheeled into theatre where a team of a dozen people were in readiness. A mask was placed over his face and he descended into blackness. The operation took four hours to shave his head, cut a port into his skull and attach the fibre optics to various centres of his brain using complex imaging sensors. Microports penetrated through his skull for micro-hair sensors to be positioned. They looked like fine wisps of new born hair. The final fitting made sure the port was securely bolted to the bone.

Julian woke up in a very wet and soiled nappy. While one team had been working on his head, another team had removed the urethral insert and completely dismantled any control that he might have had of both bladder and bowel. His anus was now permanently dilated with no muscle function at all. Likewise, at the smallest build up of urine his bladder released almost immediately. He had the control of a new born.

The nurses carefully replaced his soiled and wet nappy with a fresh change. He was taken from this theatre to another. As he was coming out, he saw Hank about to go in. They managed to smile at each other as their two gurneys passed.

Julian was pushed into another room, he was aware that his head was held in a vice like grip that prevented any movement. He had the headache from hell and he was unable to describe the sensations that he was experiencing. A nurse injected something into one of the ports on his canula and a sense of calm fell upon him and the pain managed as if by magic.

Technicians hard wired the port in the back of his head and then fitted the woollen bonnet that contained earpieces that were fitted in his ears. He could no longer hear anything until a soft female voice came into his head. “Hello Julian. There is nothing to worry about, we are just going to measure your brain activity and will be asking you a lot of questions, some of which you will think are a bit silly. Please try and answer them as best you can sweetheart.”

Julian tried to look at the voice that was speaking but his head would not move so well was it secured. He felt his nappy warm at the front. “You have just wet your nappy, haven’t you darling?”

“Yes” Julian mumbled. Almost immediately the most amazing pleasure flooded his body and he felt as if he was having the climax of his life. Moments later he sensed a warming around his bottom as a involuntarily soiled himself.

“Do you think you have done a poo poo in your nappy sweetheart?” asked the voice.

“Yes” said Julian beginning to cry as the humiliating situation began to dawn on him. Once again the pleasure centres fired up with such intensity that it almost took his breath away, but most amazingly he suddenly felt no guilt, no shame and it seemed perfectly natural.

The ten technicians sitting at a display of computers, that looked like mission control in a space launch, were working hard at their monitors. They were changing brain patterns, opening, and closing various areas of the brain and slowly manipulating him to fit their model.

“How old are you?” she asked
“Twenty eight” replied Julian. He suddenly felt very strange as his perspective of his world radically altered. He felt his feeling of security diminish and his place and status in the world begin to drop.

“How old are you?” asked the pretty voice

“Twelve” he replied.

“What do you want for your birthday?” she asked

“I want a new bicycle, a Gameboy, and a puppy” he said. His nappy warmed and he felt a massive sense of joy and contentment fill his world.

“What animals do you see in a zoo?” she asked

“Giraffe, buffalo, tiger, lion, penguin, elephant” he started and kept giving animal after animal. He felt very proud that he could answer the question so well. The technicians made further adjustments and Julian thought about the question and began to feel fuzzy as animal names seemed to disappear. He could see the animals, but he wasn’t quite sure what they were called any more.

“How old are you” asked the girl

“Five” he answered

“What animals do you see in the zoo?” she asked

“Hephalump, tiger, pawwot, monkey” he said feeling confused. The technicians were working frantically at their consoles.

“Do you wet your bed?” she asked gently

“Yeth, I sometimes have accidents, but Mummy says it doesn’t matter cos I will get better. A flurry of activity removed the small feeling of shame.

How old are you?” she asked again

“Fink I’m three, me big boy” he stuttered in a weak high pitched little voice.

“Can you remember the zoo?”

“Me saw efferlant, doggy, moo moo” he said, wishing he could remember more and at the same time starting to tear up. The technicians were working at huge pace to reduce the feeling of despair.

“Clever boy” praised the girl. “Do you wet your bed?”

“Mummy puts me in a nappy for bed time, but it is alright Mummy said I am a big boy to wear my nappy.” Said Julian finding that his memory of being put in a nappy by his mummy was the most wonderful feeling he could remember. The technicians were working well.

“Do you need a nappy during the day?” she asked

“No. Me big boy. I got big boy pants with pwastic” he tried to explain. The technicians made further adjustments and Julian was at peace wearing his thick terry trainers with built in plastic pants.

“How old are you?” asked the sweet voice

“Baba” squeeked Julian “bub bub bub, gaa boo ga”

The team looked at each other. Julian had a head that was almost as empty as the day he was born.

“Do-di” he squealed. A nurse rushed to fit his mouth with a soother sized appropriately to his size. He started suc-king on it immediately and all his sensory readings went off scale with satisfaction. His nappy warmed again as he wet himself and further happiness centres spiked in appreciation. A brand new freshly laundered bamboo nappy was put in his hand and he gripped it tight sending fresh peaks of pleasure at the feel of softness.

The team made tweaks and adjustments as his memories drained away as surely as water leaves a bath once the plug has been pulled. His eyes, formerly alert and bright, now seemed vacant. He had been drained of any curiosity, he no longer had any ambitions, no longer received any stimulation to spark his interest.

“Welcome Baby 172 to the grid said the senior technician as he channelled the new vacant brain into the server.”

[Concluded for the time being]

I need a break!

Baby Mac

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2023, 12:09:02 PM »
Well done you work so hard and I'm so impressed as a sissy myself you never fail to entertain and hit the right buttons and happy new year.

antonia

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2023, 02:53:39 PM »
Thank you Mac, I really appreciate your kind words. There are so many who are quite content to read but say nothing. It can be very disheartening for many of the authors who support Betty and her venue.

Somebody years ago said we only write for our own ego, what a dunce! We write to share ideas and bring pleasure to others. It certainly isn’t for profit, although I could easily sell my stories on Amazon.

Thank you to Betty for letting us use this venue, thank you to those who leave feedback or ask for ideas to be considered - I am always seeking new ideas.

Let’s hope this board does not go the way of Petticoat Discipline Quarterly and the annual Dummy Digest at Christmas.

Love n hugs

xxxxxx

krystalasbaby2017

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2023, 11:37:56 AM »
Antonia you are an exceptional writer, and when you feel rested and new ideas for this story i hope you will finish it.
I agree totally about Petticoat Discipline

sarahpenguin

• Super Sissy
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2023, 03:18:28 AM »
you should write a zoo stoery. :)

BabyJay

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2023, 01:22:34 PM »
Hi Antonia, fantastic story. Couldn't stop reading it. The wonder of modern technology knows no bounds. Hope you can conclude it. Would love to know what happened to Julian and Hank.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender