Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Clarissa’s Visit: The Birthday Party  (Read 11798 times)

Andlat

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Clarissa’s Visit: The Birthday Party
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2022, 03:21:07 PM »
A happy ending for Princess Clarissa, but poor Mike! It's nearly impossible to feel even slightly masculine in that veritable sea of femininity, but he still tries his hardest to hold back from it. Admittedly admirable, but kind of in vain. Mom keeps mentioning petticoat punishment, but I think she just really likes having the best of both worlds. A son and a daughter in one.

sissyboy1212

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2022, 03:25:51 PM »
Thanks Andlat. I always enjoy reading your reactions and comments!

I think Mike's real fear is that he likes it too much. But you're right, much more is going on with his mother than just punishment. I try to keep it light but there's darkness there if you think too much about it. Still, that's not really any different than some of the classic fairy tales we all grew up with LOL.

dolly bo peep

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2022, 01:38:59 PM »
sissyboy1212,

I am catching up and want to thank you for another wonderful Clarissa story.

I have a couple of ideas for future Claissa stories.

Now that Mike is starting to have puberty stirring, Carol will certainly notice the residue on his nightclothes. She won't want such residue spoiling Clarissa's finery, so the next time Clarissa visits, will there be pink locking chastity involved and regular mother and Clarissa visits to the most humiliating retail store for Clarissa to purchase pads? To keep up appearances, won't Clarissa make these feminine supply purchases on schedule every month?

In addition, isn't this the time in a girl's life that breasts are starting to show, which would mean a fitting for a training bra?

petticoated

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2022, 10:08:46 PM »
Take it where YOU want to take it. That's the beauty of this. It's yours. Your creativity. Surprise us.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender