Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: I Am the Family’s New Little Baby Girl  (Read 65798 times)

jamiep

• Princess
I Am the Family’s New Little Baby Girl
« on: August 28, 2006, 07:43:36 PM »
My first attempt, so please be kind.

I Am the Family’s New Little Baby Girl - Part 1

I cannot believe this has happened to me.  No, not in a million years would I ever dream my family would make me wear diapers and expect me to use them for what diapers were intended.  Not only that, on most days, the outfits I wear that my mom has made for me might make one think I was just an overgrown 2 year old toddler girl.  I really thought I was being so careful- so very careful.  I really, really did.  But that’s all in the past and I am living a nightmare that about a month and a half ago was what I believed to be an exciting and very private dream.

I never envisioned being treated this way by my family and I suppose it’s really my own fault.   I could have avoided it, I think, if I had only passed by the drugstore that first time.  But it really wasn’t just that, not after everything I did.  No, I guess I really asked for this.  So here I am in the middle of our family room sitting in a very large playpen that my dad made especially for me. I am spending my days playing with all of my toys - my new “baby” toys.  I never really wanted to be treated like a baby girl; I was just satisfying my own curiosity.

But before I explain just how I got myself into this predicament, let me give you some idea of how I have spent my summer so far.  The days are running routine lately.  Most of the time, I spend the long hours in the day playing in this large playpen with lots of old baby toys, many stuffed animals, and dressing and undressing an endless procession of my sixteen year-old sister’s collection of Barbie dolls she gladly donated to the cause.  If someone in my family has the time, and they usually do, I am taken out and into the backyard to play.  I hate this since I am “allowed” to be dressed in some kind of very short summer dress with matching rumba panties (my “outside play dress” as my sister likes to call it) or I am dressed in my new two-piece swimsuit so I can consider myself  “lucky” enough to be allowed to play in the wading pool. 

My mom insists I should s_ck on a pacifier (she calls it my “binky”) at all times when I am not feeding or drinking my “baba.”   I wasn’t used to this, so at first, I was really bothered by it since it tended to hurt my mouth.  But I finally got so used to it, I don’t even notice that I am suc-king on it almost all of the time.  Since I am expected to use my diapers for their intended purpose, I don’t even remember what is like to use a toilet.  And lately, I discover I am wet and don’t remember doing it and that is really scaring me.  But worst of all, my family has taken to calling me the family’s new little baby girl, Baby Sammy.  So, how did I get myself into this mess?

You see, for some time now, I have been enjoying a newly discovered fetish I never knew I had.  I had begun wearing diapers and plastic panties in the secrecy of my own bedroom. It had developed from an experiment into a nightly happening that was escalating in new and more exciting ways for me.  At night, when I went to bed, and before I would nod off to sleep, I would pin several layers of my mom’s large dish towels as diapers on myself, add a pair of toddler’s plastic pants (I am a bit small for my age), wear them all night while I slept and take them off early the next morning when I got up for school.

I would only wear them to bed and never out of my room. I was very careful not to make any noise or to even put them on while my parents were awake.  This took some doing and careful planning.   Lately, I even borrowed my older sister’s baby-doll nightie with matching ruffled panties to try to look little more like a baby girl.  It just fit me.   I even went so far as to add wearing one of my sister’s bras stuffed with a couple pairs of my socks to complete a strange, yet somewhat satisfying look. 

But I really slipped up when my mom come into my room one night to get me for a late phone call from a friend and caught me fully dressed as I lay in my bed.  Right then,  my world changed for good.  And in some way sort of masochistic way, I guess I blame myself for not being careful enough and probably feel I deserve and even tend to enjoy my punishment. 

But it could have been so different.............so very different.

jamiep

• Princess
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 05:47:35 PM »
I Am the Family’s New Little Baby Girl - Part 2

It all began several months ago when I offered to baby sit my baby cousin so my parents and aunt and uncle could go out for dinner one night.  For some reason, when I went to change my cousin’s wet and messy diaper, the thought of wearing my own diapers and plastic panties began to interest me.  My cousin wore cloth diapers since her parents were the kind of people who were so concerned about the environment, landfills, and waste of materials that they would never use disposables on their baby girl. 

When I finished changing my little cousin, I looked at her padded rear end covered in thick, white cloth and enveloped by soft, white plastic panties and I couldn’t get that image out of my mind.  I then dressed her so she would be ready for bed when her parents came home and she was going to be wearing a cute, little baby doll nightie with matching, ruffled rumba panties.  Then, all of a sudden, I though about what it would feel like to actually wear an outfit like that.   I mean to say, I really wanted to know just what it would feel like to be dressed as a little baby girl in diapers, plastic panties, and an outfit like this one.

After that night, I began to think about it a lot, but always dismissed it as something weird.  Yet the more I thought about it, the more I began to think it was something I would at least want to try – maybe just once just to experience the feeling.  I would just wear diapers once and then never again.  After all, what could one time hurt?  I reasoned that it would be just a one time experiment and so I began to think about it a lot.  I could try and find something that I could use as a diaper, pin it on myself, feel what it was like, and take them right off and never think about it again.  Satisfying an irresistible urge, I would have experienced what I wanted to fell and my problem would be solved.  At least, this was what I was thinking.

So after some searching at home, I borrowed some of my mom’s dish towels that were once flat rectangular style diapers, the kind you needed to fold to fit a baby’s body.  If I laid out four of them, they gave me what I thought was enough padding to experience the feeling.  I took the towels out of the drawer one night and brought them to my room.  It was very late and everyone in the house was asleep.  I carefully laid out the diapers on the bed, took a couple of large safety pins I borrowed from my mom’s sewing supplies, laid down on the diapers and pinned them on myself.

The feeling was wonderful.  As I stood up and looked in the mirror, the sight of me wearing a diaper was really weird, yet somewhat satisfying.  Then I thought I heard someone walking in the hallway, so I quickly took them off, stashed the towels in my dresser, put my pajamas back on, jumped in bed, grabbed a book as if I had been reading all along, but no one came in my room.  Was I hearing things?  Or was I getting a little jumpy?  Oh well.

The next night, I lay in my bed thinking about the night before and how the feeling of wearing a diaper was so wonderful.  I battled with myself debating on satisfying my new urges or trying to convince myself how weird it was to want to wear a diaper.  After all, a seventh grade boy doesn’t wear diapers – he just doesn’t!  But my wish to satisfy myself won out and I again pinned on “my diapers.”  But this time, I put on my pajama pants over the diapers and looked at myself in the mirror again.  There I was with my pajamas and I knew I also had a padded rear end, but couldn’t really tell.  I guess my current size and thin diapers were not enough to show through.  Right then, I got scared thinking that if anyone walked in on me right now that I would catch hell. So again, I quickly took the diapers off, stashed them in my dresser, and went back to bed.  Yet somehow I knew that soon I would need to go a bit farther.

One night, I managed to finally wear the diapers overnight.  I always had to be up for my paper route early and before anyone else awoke, so getting them off before anyone would catch me was no problem.  I took me a while to fall asleep and I did not sleep very well.  When my alarm went off, I remembered what I was wearing and I thought it was so cool to have managed to stay in diapers for an entire night.  The feeling was quite exciting.  Reluctantly, I took off my diapers, stashed them again in my dresser drawer, got dressed, and went out to do my paper route.

I had been wearing a diaper to bed for about two weeks when another urge took over – what would it be like to wet a diaper?  I knew I would need some kind of protection and that I would need some plastic pants.  I began to think of where I would find something like that and could only think of baby departments at the department or drug stores.  Would those places have anything large enough for me?  I was small for my age, and pretty skinny, too.  But even so, would a pair of baby sized plastic panties fit me?    I began to scour the baby departments to find what was available, if anything.   Yet every time I tried to look in the baby department, I would chicken out.  I was sure everyone was looking at me and wondering why I needed baby supplies.  I also feared that I would run into someone I knew and would have to explain myself.

I had finally managed to get up enough courage to go to the drug store and get some supplies.  I convinced myself that I would need to look for the largest size baby plastic panties I could find and purchase them quickly before I chickened out.  I took some of my allowance and went to the store.  I managed to find the baby aisle quickly, but a couple of mothers were in that section, so I walked down another aisle pretending to look for something else.  When I finally went back to the baby aisle, the mothers were gone.  With my heart pounding, I looked over the shelves of items and soon found the plastic panties hanging all together.  I looked them all over, found the toddler size and after reading the size chart on the back, I thought these just might fit me.  I decided it was worth a try.

I slowly walked to the counter after checking the whole store over.  I wanted to be sure no one who knew me was in the store as they might ask questions why I had a package of baby’s plastic panties in my hand.  After I was sure no one who knew me was in the store, I went to the counter. Luckily there was no one else in line and I was able to buy them quickly and I hurried out of the store.

As I walked home, I stuffed the package down my pants so I could get it in the house without suspicion. But I was so excited that I wanted to try the plastic pants on right away.  So I walked over to a gas station a few blocks from my house and went into the bathroom.  It was a small bathroom that only one person could use at a time and I would have privacy.  I took off my jeans, opened up the package of the plastic panties, shook out a pair, stepped in, and struggled to get the all the way up.  It took some doing, but to my surprise, they fit, although they were a bit tight and didn’t really cover my entire butt.  After all, they were made for a baby and even though I was small for my age, and skinny to boot, they were still a bit tight.  Yet I was actually wearing a pair of baby’s plastic panties. I was so excited, I decided to put on my jeans and wear them home.  I could always change at home if I locked the bathroom door and was really careful about it.

That night, after the house was quiet and I was sure everyone was asleep, I took out my diapers and pinned them on.  Then, I took out a pair of my new plastic panties and struggled to pull them up and over my diapers.  It was a tight fit and I managed to stuff most of the diaper inside the plastic panties.  I thought to myself, here I was wearing diapers AND plastic panties and the feeling so good.  I looked in the mirror and as I modeled for myself, I decided to go all the way and try to wet myself.

Now I had never tried to do this and I found it to be a miserable experience.  You just can’t always urinate on command and try as hard as I might, nothing was coming out.  I sat down on the edge of the bed quite disappointed.  I was willing to do the whole act, but I could not manage to pee even one drop.  I pulled on my pajama pants and finally fell asleep.

The alarm clock went off and it was time to get up to deliver papers.  I wearily got out of bed and started to take off my pajamas to get dressed.   Suddenly, I remembered what I was wearing and my heart jumped.  I quickly took off the plastic panties and diapers.  I hid them again at the bottom of my dresser and finished getting dressed.  As I closed my drawer, my bedroom door opened and I got scared half to death.  My mom had heard the alarm go off and just wanted to make sure I was up.  That was too close!

jamiep

• Princess
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 05:25:48 PM »
I Am the Family’s New Little Baby Girl - Part 3

For the next few nights, I tried to do the same thing.  Each night, I would diaper myself, struggle with the plastic panties, and try to pee into the diaper.  My body just wouldn’t allow me to wet my diaper.  I was getting frustrated but eventually I managed to convince myself I could do it.  I needed to prepare better somehow.  I remembered that once I drank a lot of pop and later on I needed to urinate a lot.  That must be it!  So, one night before bed, I drank a lot of pop before I went to bed.  I figured that if I had enough to drink, there would be no problem wetting myself since I would have to relieve myself quite often.

That night, after everyone had gone to bed, I silently pulled out my supplies.  I was kind of excited since my bladder was feeling kind of full.  I carefully pinned the diapers on myself and then struggled to get to plastic panties pulled all the way up and over the diaper.  Then, I carefully stuffed into the plastic panties any diaper cloth that was peeking outside the boundary of the plastic panties.  While I was doing all of this, I also felt my bladder getting fuller.  I really needed to pee and figured it was now or never.

I tried to lie down on the bed under the covers to wet myself.  Even though I needed to go quite badly now, I still could not release the flow into the diaper.  I lay there for a few minutes trying and trying, but just couldn’t do it.  Then I got the idea to stand up reasoning that if I could not lie down and pee, perhaps I could do it standing up.  By now, I really had to pee.  I stood next to the bed, concentrated, and tried to relax.  Then it happened!  I finally released a little pee into the diaper.

Oh what a relief.  It was only a small amount, and I still needed to pee quite badly, but I actually managed to pee a little into the diaper.  I decided to concentrate and relax as much as I could.  That did it.  I finally was able to release the full load of my bladder into the waiting cloth prison.  As it flowed and spread throughout the cloth and I felt euphoric.  At the same time, I felt very weird and very much like a very bad boy.

I figured as long as I was wet, and it was late, I may as well go to sleep in a very wet diaper.  After all, I thought, babies do it all the time and all they tend to suffer is a little rash now and then.  I then wondered what a diaper rash felt like?  I climbed into my bed and covered up.  What a feeling I had.  Here I was – a seventh grade boy getting into his bed wearing a very wet diaper.  As I tried to drift off to sleep, I needed to feel my groin area to see if I was dreaming or what not.  After all, is this a dream or isn’t it?

I felt down to my pajama bottoms and found that I was indeed wearing diapers.  Of course I was.  What a silly notion.  But then, I also felt a wet spot on my bottoms.  Then I felt under my rear and found another wet spot both on my bed sheets!

I jumped up and turned on the light and there was the proof.  The thin diapers and baby sized plastic panties I wore were not nearly enough to hold all of the urine I had released into the diapers.  Some of the pee had leaked out of the diaper, onto my pajama bottoms and onto the waiting bed sheets and mattress.  The pajama bottoms were a bit damp and the spot on the sheets was about twelve inches across.  There was not going to be any way I was going to hide this.

I began to panic a bit.  I thought about pulling off the diaper and plastic panties, but realized I had nowhere to put them, nothing to put them in, and they would probably give my dresser a good urine odor.  I began to think about what my parents would do if they found my sheets wet.  I could possibly explain the sheets if I lied and said because of all the pop I drank that night, maybe I wet a little bit before I got up to go pee.  But I knew I could not explain the wet diapers and plastic panties I was wearing.  My mind was racing with possible alternatives.

I finally decided that the house was a bit more secure in the morning when I got up for my paper route than right at this time, so I carefully climbed back into bed and ever so gingerly placed myself on top of the wet spot.  I tried to sleep, but as soon as I began to fall into that dream state, I would jolt upwards.  I kept feeling myself and found the wet spot was growing as more and more of the pee leaked out.  There was nothing I could do right now, and my wake up time seemed to be coming faster and faster.  Oh, what a tangled web I wove.

jamiep

• Princess
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006, 04:54:33 PM »
I Am the Family’s New Little Baby Girl - Part 4

As the alarm went off, I realized I had fallen asleep for about a couple of hours.  I got out of bed being careful not to get more of my sheets wet.  I undressed in the dark trying to be extra quiet and listen for anyone coming down the hall.  When I was completely undressed, I turned on my light, balled up the wet diaper and plastic panties and put them in the bottom of the dresser drawer thinking I could get them in the wash soon afterwards. I then examined my bed and found that the wet spot had grown to about two feet in diameter.  After a few moments though, I reasoned that if I was really careful, I might just get away with this.

I got dressed for my paper route, but took some extra time to get a plastic bag from the kitchen.  I went back to my room and placed the wet diapers in the bag so they would not mess up my drawer.  Only a few of my clothes got a bit damp, but it wasn’t bad.  I had already made the bed, so my sheets were covered up and wash day was still a few days away.  I thought I would surprise my mom and offer to wash my own sheets to prove I was growing up.  Satisfied my deeds were covered up I left to do my paper route.

As the days went by, I had made some strides in getting better about my fetish.  I secretly rinsed out the original wet diapers and snuck them in with the towel load of laundry.  To her surprise, I asked my mom if I was grown up enough to do my own laundry, like washing my own sheets. Complimenting me on my new found maturity, she said I could begin by washing my own bed linen.  Great! So I was able to wash my own sheets – and I could do it alone.  My only problem was the pee stain on my mattress.  The day I washed my sheets, I had tried to scrub the area with some detergent and water, but the stain still remained.  It did, however,  look a little lighter.  I didn’t know what to do, but it also didn’t matter – who looks that close?  And I was able to make my own bed, so I relaxed.

Weeks had gone by and my nightly experiments had grown a bit.  It was beginning to get easier to wet my diapers and the pee still leaked a bit, so I tried putting plastic in-between my sheets and the mattress so there would at least not be any stains on the mattress.  Since I washed my own sheets, the stains on my sheets were no problem as well.  I followed mom’s instructions she gave me concerning washing clothes and learned how to pretreat a stain so everything would come out in the wash.  Everything was going smoothly.

Since it was on my way home from school and I had some time, I had gotten a bit braver roaming the baby sections and even started to roam the lingerie sections in the department stores at the local mall.  My stash of supplies had been growing over the past few months.  I managed to secretly purchase out of my allowance a couple of large pacifiers, some colored plastic baby bottles for feeding, a few safety pins with animal shapes where they clasp, and a few more pairs of plastic panties.  I had discovered the plastic panties had a short life span when they continued to be stretched as far as I stretched them.

As I roamed the baby section one day, I saw some outfits that excited my brain.  There were some pajama outfits for baby girls hanging on a rack.  I looked around to make sure no one was looking and saw a few baby doll nightie outfits.  They all looked like the one I remembered my cousin wearing when I was baby-sitting a few months ago.  The tops had short, puffy sleeves and matching rhumba panties full of rows and rows of lace.  I remembered how the top did not come down far enough to cover the bottom and when my cousin wore them, her bottom stuck out with the padding that was encased inside.

I vowed to be wearing that soon.  I didn’t know how, but I wanted so much to be wearing a similar outfit.  There were, of course, no outfits in the infants section that were big enough for me, so I walked away a bit dejected.  As I continued to walk through the first department store I entered, I saw the women’s section in the distance.  I remembered that this was where my mom bought her undies and stuff, so I wanted to see if there might be anything there similar to what I wanted.

Nervously, I scanned to area for familiar faces and saw none.  I roamed a bit through the racks of hanging and packaged panties and felt something stirring inside.  It was then I realized that I also wanted to be wearing ladies panties as well.  I looked over the different kinds of panties available and discovered there were bikinis and hipsters and brief styles – and in so many different types of materials and in all sorts of colors and prints.  This was nothing like what I wore as underwear, so plain, white and cotton.  I was so jealous - I wanted to wear them all.  Then a few ladies were looking over the same panties so they could make some purchases and I got scared.  What was I doing there?

I left the panty section and found myself in the pajama section.  I began to look over the different styles and eventually saw one with a top and bottom that I recognized.  My sister had one just like it, but I never really noticed it before when she wore it.  The top was similar to the baby set I saw and the bottom was just like it except without ruffles on the butt.  I wanted to just try it on and wondered if my sister still had her outfit.  I could just steal her’s out of her dresser and try it on one night.  Just then a saleswoman asked me if I needed help and I sheepishly lied about looking for a present for my mom.  I got scared and quickly left the mall and went home.  I hoped that the saleswoman didn’t recognize me and would say something to my mom  about her “present” the next time she was in there buying more underwear for herself or my sister.

I finally got home and my mom was finishing up the laundry.  She asked me where I had been and I told her I met some friends at the mall.   We had all decided to meet there to begin planning our upcoming summer activities.  I saw her taking out clothes from the dryer and noticed that they were some of both her and my sister’s delicates.  In another attempt to prove how grown up I was, I offered to fold them for her.  At least this way, I could see some of the clothes they wore under their outer clothes.  My mom gladly allowed me to do this chore, even though I would be folding their “unmentionables.”

As I folded the undies, I noticed my mom wore panties of the same color and style – all white, nylon briefs.  As there were a few pairs of my mom’s undies in a pile, she wouldn’t miss one pair, so I stuffed a pair in my pocket for later.  My sister wore many different styles – from bikinis, to hipsters, to thongs (not for me, I decided) and in both cotton and nylon.  I wondered how she would decide which one to wear each day of the week.  But she also had a nice pair of dark green nylon hipsters with a piece of white lace down the front that I kind of liked, so I stuffed those in my pocket as well.  They would never miss them, I surmised.  My mom’s slips and plain nighties were also in the load, but for some reason, I wasn’t interested.  However, my sister had no nighties in the load and I was very disappointed.

I feigned some false ignorance and asked my mom whose items belonged to whom.  After we sorted all of the items, I told my mom I would put the piles in her and my sister’s bedrooms.  I put my mom’s pile one her bed first and then entered my sister’s room.  I put her pile on her bed and then silently began to search her dresser drawers.  I quickly found her pajama drawer, but didn’t see the nightie I wanted.  I searched her other drawers, but didn’t find them.  Just then, my mom’s voice bellowed from behind – what was I doing in my sister’s dresser drawers?  I thought quickly and told her I was going to surprise my sister and have her clothes put away for her and was searching which drawer to put them in.  Mom told me to mind my own business and leave the pile on the bed for my sister to put away.

I went to my room and pulled out of my pocket the borrowed pairs of my mom’s and sister’s panties.  Since my mom was just down the hall in her room, I immediately stashed the pairs of panties in my dresser drawer for safe keeping until later.  I then told my mom I had some homework to do before dinner, so I went downstairs to the family room where the computer was located.  In truth, I did need to do some research for a school project, so I immersed myself in my homework for the next hour or so.

I was really disappointed that I could not find the nightie and just couldn’t stop thinking about it.  What happened to it?

jamiep

• Princess
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2006, 04:48:48 PM »
I Am the Family’s New Little Baby Girl - Part 5

About an hour had passed and my dad had come home from work.  He had picked up my sister from cheerleading practice.  She was still in her cheerleader’s outfit.  Now I had never noticed this before because she was my sister, but that outfit looked awfully exciting.  I began to imagine that I, and not my sister, was wearing that outfit.  The thought began to spin in my mind and I decided that I was getting a bit too weird.  Would I really want to wear a cheerleader’s outfit?  Now that’s really too weird!

Mom called everyone to dinner, so I signed off the computer and began to head upstairs for dinner.  It was then I noticed to paper bags full of clothes next to the door leading to the garage.  When my parents went through our clothes from time to time, they decided to give our old, but still somewhat useful clothes to the Salvation Army.  Could my sister’s nightie possibly be in there I wondered?.  I quickly looked through both bags and to my great surprise, found the outfit at the bottom of the second bag.  No one would miss this outfit since it was destined for the needy and since I was a bit needy, why not me?  But how to get it into my room unnoticed?

I ran upstairs and told my mom I needed to get my school book bag from my room since I needed to save what I was working on the computer to another disk for school.  She said all right, but I needed to hurry so my dinner wouldn’t get cold.  I got my bag, went downstairs, went to the computer to “save” my doc-ument (I needed to do something to fend off suspicion), crept to the bags of clothes, and stuffed the nightie into my bag.  My heart was pounding so hard, I feared I was going to hyperventilate.  I ran upstairs and then to the dining room for dinner.  If I was breathing hard, it was going to be due to my running and not my excitement of the panties and nightie I vowed to be wearing that night.

As bedtime approached, my heart began to pound wildly.  I didn’t know if anyone else noticed, but I could hear my heart racing in my ears.  My sister was in her room on the phone talking with her boyfriend, mom was in her sewing room making another outfit for someone, and my dad was in his workroom creating another work of furniture art for another friend. I got into my pajamas for bed and took my clothes to the laundry room.  I lifted the lid and saw one of my sister’s plain white bras in the pile.  I got a new thought and took the bra to my room.  Since everyone was doing something else, no one saw me do this.  What a night it was going to be.

I said good night to everyone a bit early that night, went to my room, closed the door, and climbed into bed.  With all of the excitement waiting for me, I knew I would not fall asleep too soon.  I decided to read a bit while waiting for everyone to go to sleep.  I thought the time crept slowly, too slowly, for my anxiousness.  But soon, I began to hear everyone readying themselves for bed.  Soon, my time would arrive.

About an hour or so later, I was sure everyone was asleep, so I quietly crept out of bed.  I silently and slowly opened my drawer, took out the diapers, the plastic panties, the bra, the nylon panties, and, of course, the nightie and laid them out on the bed.  My heart began to pound so hard, I was sure everyone in the house could hear it.  I first put on my sister’s green panties and bra.  The feeling of the silky panties on my groin area excited me a bit that I began to get a hard on.  I turned on my light to look at myself in the mirror and was surprised at how much unlike a girl I was, yet how much I enjoyed the look. I decided I needed some padding, so I took out a couple of pairs of my socks, rolled them up, and stuffed the bra with the rolled up socks.  This made my chest look a little more “feminine.”

I then carefully pinned on my diapers over the green panties and pulled on the plastic panties.  Then I pulled up my mom’s white, nylon brief panties over the diapers.  The white panties bagged a bit, but still, the look was pretty cool.  Lastly, I put on the nightie and matching panties and slowly walked to the mirror.  What a sight looked back at me.  At last, I was looking a bit like my baby cousin and I could hardly contain my excitement.

I was admiring myself in the mirror when I heard footsteps in the hall.  In a wild panic, I jumped into bed.  Just about the same time I switched off my night light, my bedroom door opened – it was my mom!  Without turning on my overhead light, she whispered to me and asked if everything was all right.  I told her I just finished reading and was about to go to sleep.  I had covered up to my neck, but mom walked over to my bed, bent down, and kissed my forehead.  She wished me good night, left my room, and closed to door.  My heart was racing – again, that was too close for comfort.

For several weeks, I managed to dress each night, and it had been a while since I wet myself.  Each morning, I took the borrowed panties and occasional bra and put them in the hamper as I left for my paper route.  I began to suspect my mom was on to me, but dismissed it as a paranoid condition.  I was really being so careful to hide my fetish.  But once in a while, I would make a mistake now and again.  Once, I fell asleep with a pacifier in my mouth.  It had fallen out during the night and in the morning before my paper route, as I was making my bed I found it on the floor.  What if I hadn’t seen it and my mom found it while cleaning my room.  Another time, my mom noticed a pair of her panties missing (I swore she was counting them) and the next day they mysteriously appeared in the wash along with one of my sister’s missing bras.

Then that fateful night arrived.  I had tried to be so careful, but was a bit tired and went to bed early.  I put on the complete outfit.  As usual, I first slipped on the green hipsters panties followed by the diapers, plastic panties, my mom’s nylon briefs, my sister’s bra, and finally, the nightie outfit.  I again stuffed the bra with socks to give myself some cleavage and to further the feminine look.  I took out my pacifier and put it in my mouth.  As I stood admiring myself, I felt fullness in both my bladder and bowels.  I thought to myself that this was the night of nights.  I easily wet the diaper and then pushed out a solid mass into the seat of the diaper.  I felt so overwhelmed by the feeling of it all, I began to get hard again.  This was really exciting to me.

Just then, I heard the phone ring.  I jumped into bed, turned off my light, and pretended to be asleep.  I could hear my mom tell the caller she thought Jimmy was asleep, but would check. My heart began to pound wildly.  Mom opened the door and called out my name softly.  I didn’t answer.  She called my name again.  Again, I didn’t answer.  She told me my friend Joe was calling and it was important.  I still did not answer.

She turned on the overhead light and walked over to my bed.  I was sure she knew I was awake.  She told me she had just seen me turn the light off and Joe said the call was important.  I kept my eyes shut in sheer terror.  She said she knew I was faking and grabbed the covers.  Before I could react, my mom pulled the covers off me and my secret was out.  There I was, fully dressed as a baby girl, my pacifier lying beside my head, and the smell of urine and poop filling the air. I watched helplessly as my mom’s mouth dropped open in shock. 

jamiep

• Princess
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2006, 02:19:40 PM »
I Am the Family’s New Little Baby Girl - Part 6

There would be no way of explaining this.  Mom stood there for a minute with her mouth open, stammering to speak.  Then she left the room without saying a word.  I didn’t move from my spot, but I did overhear her tell my friend Joe I was asleep.  I also heard her tell Joe that even though summer vacation began the next day, there could be no way I could spend any time with him.  I was needed around the house all summer.  She was sorry, but the family decided the do some sprucing up around the house and it would take the whole summer.  She again apologized and then I heard her hang up the phone.

I sat up in bed awaiting the inevitable.  I heard her talking to my father in the living room in hushed and tearful tones.  I heard my father yell a bit and my mom saying no, no that there must be another way to handle this situation short of violence.  I began to cry thinking what I had done to myself and what kind of punishment would be in store for me.  Just then, my sister walked by my room door.  She stopped and stared, and began to laugh.  She walked in the room, looked me over, then noticed the telltale smell of the diaper.  She began to laugh even harder and ran out of the room holding her nose and waving the air. 

She never said a word, but her laughter cut right through me and I began to cry even harder.  Then she returned with her digital camera and began snapping pictures of me.  No matter how I tried to hide, she managed to get a shot here and there.  Soon she gave up, mostly from laughing so hard, but at least my ordeal with her was over. 

Eventually, my mom and dad walked into my room, closed the door behind them, and began to ask me all sorts of questions.  What was this all about?  When did it start?  How did I get the clothes?  What was it like?  Was I gay?  Who else knew?  Why would I do such a thing?  They asked all sorts of tough questions.  I poured my guts out between sobs and as my mom comforted me by hugging me and patting my back, I sobbed even harder.  I told them everything I could remember and in full detail.  I felt there was no use in holding anything back.  There seemed to be a decent mood of parental understanding, but I also had this bad feeling about what was to come.  There also seemed to be a sense of dread in the air along with the smell of the diaper I was wearing.

After what seemed like an eternity, they got up to leave.  My mom told me to get under my covers, messy diaper and all.  I stared at her in disbelief.  Then she picked up the pacifier and placed it in my mouth.  As I sobbed, my mom told me quite firmly that since I had made my own bed so to speak,  I may as well sleep in it.  In my current condition and appearance, I couldn’t argue.  She also said she would be back soon to tuck me in for the night. 

When she returned, she had my old teddy bear in her arms and carefully put teddy in my arms. I knew what she wanted me to do, so I took teddy and held him like I did when I was very little.  She tucked me in for the night and as she turned to leave, she said she would return in the morning to “change me” and I should rest comfortably until then.  She turned out my light, closed the door and I rolled over and cried my eyes out.

I didn’t sleep well that night for obvious reasons.  However, I managed to drift off to sleep and finally woke up around eight o’clock the next morning.  Just as I woke up, mom walked in the room and said she thought I would never wake up.  She pulled back my covers and told me to turn sideways in the bed so she could change me.  I did as I was told and mom slid a baby’s plastic changing pad under my rear.  She soon was pulling off all of the things I had worn in secrecy up until last night.    She clicked her teeth as she removed each layer, but especially when she pulled off the pair of her panties I was wearing. 

As she pulled down the plastic panties, she muttered that these baby sized plastic ones would never do – too small.  When she got to the diapers, she said she wondered where all the towels were disappearing to.  Finally, she got the diapers off and saw my sister’s panties, all wet and messy.  She whistled loudly at the smell and waved her hand as if to blow away the odor from her nose. She stood up, put her hands on her hips and looked carefully at my appearance.  She and I stared at each other for the longest time. I really felt her disappointment in me and I felt so depressed.  Eventually, she carefully removed the dark green panties, cleaned my bottom with some cleaning cloths, and then told me to go into the shower and get the rest of me cleaned up.

I began to get out of the bed and walk toward the bathroom when mom told me to crawl instead.  As I looked back her, she told me babies crawl, they definitely do not walk.  I got down on all fours and crawled to the bathroom.  I climbed in the shower, turned it on, and began to wash myself all over.  Fearing what might happen when I got out, I tried to stall a little in the shower and took my sweet time cleaning myself.  I had no idea what mom had in store for me, but I was scared to get out.  I had been spanked before and usually for little things.  This was different, though.  And to make matters worse, I really felt my parents emotional pain.  They weren’t as angry with me as much as I felt that they were really disappointed in my behavior.

I eventually turned off the shower, dried myself, wrapped up in a towel and walked back to my room.  Mom looked at me with that stern mother’s look like I had disobeyed her.  I knew what that meant, so I got back down on all fours.  As I did, the towel fell off.  Mom told me to forget it, smiled at me and motioned for me to crawl over to where she was standing.  I did and then she told me to lie down on my back on the floor in front of her. 

While I was in the shower, mom had gone to her sewing room and gotten some white cloth remnants from some previous project she did.  She had folded them carefully and told me to lift my butt.  As I did, she slid the thick cloth under my backside.  She also had cleaned out my dresser drawers and had found a pair of my animal shaped safety pins. She told me that they were awfully cute and that I had made a good selection.

Then, she told me to roll over on to my stomach.  I did as I was told, but wondered why I had to do this. Almost immediately, I felt something cold slide into my rear end. I jumped a little and almost got up when my mom told me to hold still while she took my temperature.  Babies always get their temperatures taken in their butts, she said.  It was a very uncomfortable feeling that only lasted a few minutes, but seemed like a lot longer.

She finally pulled the thermometer out, rolled me back over, pulled the makeshift diaper tightly around my waist and pinned the ends together.  Then she took a tee shirt of mine and pulled it down over me head, shoulders and arms.  She told me it was all she had for me – until later!  There was something about the way she said that last part of that statement made me shudder a little.  Then she took the pacifier I had gotten and stuffed it into my mouth.

Mom went on to explain (as she put it) “the facts of the situation” to me.  Since I had wished to dress like a little girl, my family would be only too happy to accommodate me.  They would begin from this day forward, at least for the time being, to treat me as a baby girl.  I was to be dressed as a baby girl and I will need to behave as a baby girl would.  This behavior would include anything my family could come up with that would improve my chances at fulfilling me dream to be that baby girl. 

Furthermore, to begin my feminine training lessons, I would need to understand that I was to now really begin to use these diapers all the time for their intended purpose.  I would not be allowed to use the bathroom like a grown-up for at least a week – maybe longer.  As my mom explained it, the length on time I would spend wearing diapers would depend on my cooperation and behavior.  Any rule breaking would be dealt with rather severely.  This way, I would learn first hand what is really like to be a baby.  Maybe wearing and using diapers 24/7 would eventually teach me how to be the real grown-up the family thought I was.

Mom stood there with her hands on her hips for the longest time while I stared back in shock.  I never imagined my life would take this turn.  Part of me was reeling in fear of how the summer would turn out and I had no idea of how long my parents would treat me this way.  But another part of me seemed to take pleasure in knowing I would somehow get my wish.  I felt a small part of me, a very small part now, was smiling somehow.

jamiep

• Princess
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2006, 09:48:55 AM »
I Am the Family’s New Little Baby Girl - Part 7

I was told to crawl to the kitchen and wait for her.  She finally came in and took out a pot, measured out some water, and I knew she was going to make oatmeal.  It took a little while, but mom finally finished.  As I watched her make my breakfast, I noticed that she really added a lot of things to the oatmeal.  I knew she added a lot of other ingredients, but I could not see all of them.    She then told me to get into a chair.  I did and she then took out a towel and tied it around my neck like it was a bib.  I knew what was next, so I started to cry.  Mom put a big bowl of oatmeal in front of me.  I thought mom was kidding, so as I went for the spoon, she slapped my hand and told me that mommy would feed the big baby.  She then took out a big, wooden spoon and began to stuff large amounts into my mouth.  Naturally, it would not all fit in at once, so a good portion of each spoonful would drip down my face.  She would scrape my face scooping up the dripping oatmeal and put it back into my mouth.

It took some time, but she eventually fed me the entire bowl.  To add to my new misery, she washed my faced like I was a complete baby.  She then stuffed the pacifier back into my mouth.  I started to cry again and my mom calmly told me that I should have been careful what I wished for.  She told me to climb down off the chair and just sit on the floor and wait until she cleaned the dishes.  When she was done, she told me to follow her to the sewing room.

I knew my mom was quite a seamstress.  She had majored in fashion in college and had a home business.  She would make all sorts of outfits for all sorts of people.  She really excelled in women’s fashions and the many dresses she made for many of the women in town were really quite beautiful.  She took out her measuring tape, a pencil and a pad of paper.  Then she told me to stand while she took all sorts measurements of my height, chest, neck, arms, waist, from the front of my neck to my crotch and then up my backside.  I had no idea why she needed all of these measurements, and to my horror, I would soon find out.

I started to become aware that I needed to pee.  I held it as long as I could, but it was soon becoming a bit painful.  I told my mom I needed to go potty and she told me to wait just a minute.  She left the room and I thought she was going to undo the diapers and let me go to the bathroom.  However, she returned with a white kitchen plastic garbage bag.  She told me to lie down and lift my butt.  She wrapped me up with the bag like a diaper cover.  Then she reached for some packing tape and taped the sides together so they would stay around my waist.  Then she checked to make sure the bag was tucked around the diaper and when she was satisfied it was, she smiled.  Then she told me that since I was wearing my potty, I could now use it and she hoped that nothing would leak out.

I cried some more, but mom ignored me and told me to sit in the corner facing to wall.  She left the room, but returned with, as she described, my new best friend – teddy!  She began to search through her bolts of material and whistling the whole time.  I noticed her choice of tunes were all children’s nursery songs.  I continued to cry and as painful as it was, I still held out releasing any of my pee into the diaper.  But, I couldn’t last forever and nature took over.  I began to wet myself and waves of relief washed over me.  As I was relieved, I then also realized what I was doing and cried even harder.  Mom looked at me and asked me if I had finished wetting my diapers.  I nodded and she told me I was a good baby girl.  After all, all baby girls wet their diapers and I was no different.  That statement cut into me like a knife. Mom then told me I would have to wait to get changed as she was pretty busy.

Mom found some material and began to make some measurements on the cloth.  She began to cut and trim the cloth into what I knew were shapes for some kind of outfit and I was afraid who the outfit was for.  After about an hour, I heard the front door open.  It was my sister.  She bounded into the room and told my mom she was successful and got four packages of them.  She also told mom the saleswoman was very helpful in picking out the right size.  She also was able to get some full-size plastic panties that would work really well for me.  I didn’t know what she meant, but eventually, like most everything else in my story, I would find out.

Mom told my sister that I was wet and needed a change.  She asked my sister if she wanted to change her new baby sister and my sister said she would be glad to.  She got some of the baby wipes mom left in my room.  Sis told to lie down and lift my butt while she slid the changing pad under me.  Then she cut off the plastic bag to reveal my wet diapers and held her nose in a mocking fashion.  She unpinned the diapers, removed them, and proceeded to wash my crotch area all the while cooing at me as if I was a two year old.  Then, she brought in one of the packages she told my mom about.  It was a package of adult disposable diapers, the kind I saw on TV commercials.  When I saw that there were 26 in a package, and I knew she bought four packages of them, I began cry a little harder.  This might be a punishment that would last a little longer than the week my mom had suggested earlier.

She pulled out one of the diapers, slid it under my lifted butt, and before she taped it up, powdered the heck out of my crotch area.  She then taped the diaper tightly about my waist.  The reality of the situation began to sink in and it was beginning to be clear that this was not going to be a short punishment, but a rather long, drawn out prison-like sentence.  To make matters worse, my sister and I didn’t get along too well, so this was going to be a heaven like state for her – she was going to really be able to baby me and enjoy every minute of it.

My sister finished cleaning up my changing area.  Then, she took my wet diapers and brought them to the laundry.  When she came back into the room, she went over to my mom and told her she had a brilliant idea.  I could her through the whispering old dollies and new sister and didn’t like the sound of either in the same sentence.  My mom spun around in her sewing chair and looked at me with a little smile on her face.  She whispered something to my sister pointing towards the bathroom and they both shared a quiet giggle.  Then she told my sister what a wonderful idea it was and that it was about time I began learning to be a little lady.

My sister walked over to me, pointed towards the bathroom made me crawl all the way down the hall.  As I entered the bathroom, she lifted and then put the seat down on the toilet and told me I may as well get used to not using it for a while.  Then she made me sit on the toilet seat and asked me if it brought back any memories for me.  Tears ran down my face as I suc-ked on my pacifier.  My sister told me that it was okay to cry – little girls sometimes do that.  Then she told me what she was going to do and that if I protested in any small way, she would tell mom all sorts of lies to make my punishment even worse.  Besides, what she was going to do was really mom’s idea anyway.

She began to pull out an assortment of her make-up and nail polishes and set them on the sink counter.  She began by applying all sorts of different kinds of make-up on my face – foundation, blush, eye liner and shadow, mascara, and finally lipstick.  Then she took out her curling iron and plugged it in. The experience of having my sister do all of this was really humiliating, but what could I do?  I had been caught in the act, but good!  While the curling iron was heating up, she began applying nail polish to not only my fingernails, but to my toenails as well.  She had picked out a bright shade of pink.  After applying polish to all of my nails, she began curling my long hair.  I had been proud of my hair up until now and was planning on getting a short haircut for the summer, but it was too late now.

She had curled about half of my hair into a tight, fluffy style.  She stopped long enough to apply a second coat of polish to my nails.  She took extra care to make sure it was an even coat for good looks.  Then she turned her attention back to my hair.  She soon finished with my head and added a few bows and clips to finish the look.  As ordered, I looked at myself in the mirror and burst into tears.  The look was quite convincing and very humiliating.  My sister was giggling with a bit too much glee and having a bit too much fun at my expense. But as I was standing there in nothing but a tee shirt and a disposable diaper, turning on my sister for retaliation was not an option.  I sagged to the floor in sobbing defeat.

I was then led back to my mom’s sewing room.  As I entered to room for show and tell, my mom was quite impressed with my sister’s work.  She complimented her on her attention to detail and that I indeed looked very much like what I had asked for.  She told my sister I was her new little sister for the summer and she could play with me whenever she wanted.  Then my sister took me back to the family room and told me to sit in the middle of the floor.  She then stuffed the pacifier back into my mouth and warned me to be a good little girl.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender