Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Breastfed by DJB  (Read 54154 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Breastfed by DJB
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2006, 03:39:18 AM »
Breast fed part 8

Author: DJB, Oct/6/2004 15:30:55 [-04]

I was still crying and gasping for breath as my orgasm subsided. I knew I was in deep trouble now, my freedom and life as I knew it was over. Jen withdrew her finger from my bottom and wiped up my new mess with a baby wipe. I looked down between my legs just in time to see baby powder applied and my diaper pulled up and taped tight. She looked knowingly into my eyes and patted my pamper incased dic-k softly saying, it's going to be ok pumpkin, you get to be pampered and cared for from now on. You will not make any decisions for yourself, mommy will decide what you wear, when you go beddy bies, where you go, everything. In this house you are either carried or you crawl, if I am not nursing you, your mouth will be filled with your pacifier, you are for all purposes a little toddler, if you don't like it, you will be spanked untill your bottom hurts so bad you'll beg for diapers! Understand? I nodded slowly as she pulled my plastic panties into place. the girls then pulled the crotch flaps together of the bodysuit and snapped me up tight. They asked if they could babysit the sissy, and Jen said sure, she will never be unsupervised. As I was hoisted up oh Jen's hip, I knew there was no escape, the binki was placed in my mouth and I was carried into her bedroom and sat on the floor of her adjoining bathroom at her feet. She stood at the mirror taking off her makeup and such, I looked up at her beauty longingly. I could see her long tan legs up to where her high cut cotton teddy came together at her crotch. I could see two snaps at the crotch, and a slight indentation where her shaved sex was, Up higher the cotton was streched out over her breast where her nipples were clearly visable. God she was gorgous, I felt warm all over knowing it was my job to nurse on those nipples, I don;t know what came over me but I reached out and hugged her tan leg, my face buried against her cotton covered crotch. She laughed and patted my head saying, what a good baby. I stayed like that untill she finished, then she reached down and picked me up and carried me to her bed. She layed me down and crawled in next to me. She opened the front of her teddy and pulled me on top of her, I was stradling her with my diaper imprisoned crotch against hers, as she said, come on little one, nurse yourself to sleep.

archives

• Administrator
Breastfed by DJB
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2006, 03:40:00 AM »
Breast Fed Part 9

Author: DJB, Oct/18/2004 16:40:22 [-04]

I fell asleep like that, a warm nipple in my mouth, and a warm diaper on my bum. I woke up sometime in the middle of the night needing to pee. At first I did not know where I was, then I realized I was in a baby crib, Jen must have carried me into the nursery while I slept. I had to go bad, And started to get up when I hit my head, the top of the crib had a lid! Oh my god, I thought, I an in a cage, a baby crib cage! I knew I had no choice, I was going to have to use this humiliating diaper I was forced to wear. It was hard to do, but I let go and did it. I cried softly as the warm sensation spred throughout my diaper. I was embarressed and scared because I knew Jen would soon find out. Somehow I drifted back to sleep. I was awakened in the morning by Jen opening the crib top. She smiled down at me saying morning baby! I just stared up at her, feeling like a fool. She stuck a finger under my bodysuit, plastic panties and diaper, saying ut oh, someone has a wet diaper!! I looked up and nodded. She asked, want a clean dry one babe, I truely did want out of the wet one, and nodded my head yes.She said, tell mommy then what you want. I humiliatingly asked, can I have a clean diaper mommy!!! Sure you can, she said enthousiastically, she seemed to like when I played a long with her. She lowered the side of the crib and carried me over to the changing table, she had me unsnapped and layed open in no time. I was then promply cleaned, oiled, powdered, and re-diapered. She then put me in a yellow tank style bodysuit that had no snaps, I had to step into it then she pulled it over my shoulders, effectively pulling my diaper up tight. I did kind of like the feeling between my legs. Jen said hungry babe? I nodded and she said well let me get ready for work then well give you some tiddy. She then carried me out to the humiliating baby bouncer, I was again placed in it to hang there like an infant, she stuck a pacifier in my mouth before she walked away to change. I heard comotion and realized the other girls were getting up, i panicked again, but had no where to go. They all filtered out to the kitchen in various outfits from pj short outfits to bra and panties. They all had to come tease me, aww look at the little baby trapped in his little baby harness!! I closed my eyes and pouted. Jen was soon back dressed in a tiger striped leotard over tan hose, she had on tight black nylon short shorts over the leotard, but you could see the high cut leg holes above the shorts and the start of her thong back part of the suit. I was infactuated with her! She was soon lifting me out of my bouncer and carrying me over to the couch. Before I knew it I was laying across her lap and she was pulling a breast out right in front of the girls. I was embarressed beyond belief. wearing diapers and a yellow bodysuit in front of these teenagers, now about to be nursed like an infant!!! The pacifier was pulled from my quivering lips and then a nipple was being teased across my lips. I needed no more encouragement, I took that nipple and began to suc-kle like a newborn!

archives

• Administrator
Breastfed by DJB
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2006, 03:40:33 AM »
Breastfed Part 10
Author: DJB, Nov/1/2004 17:25:54 [-04]

I nursed away untill both her breast had been releaved. She anounced that we were going to work, I paniced, saying "I can't go out like this, please!" She laughed and said ok baby, I will get you some shorts. She came back with a pair of her black nylon running shorts, and proceeded to put them on me. They barely covered my diaper and plastic pants, and anyone who saw me could tell I had a bodysuit on under the shorts. I felt like a fool, but before I knew it I was on her hip being carried to her car. She soon had me strapped in the car seat, where she placed a pacifier in my mouth complete with a ribbon that went around my neck. I was dredding this, yesterday I was a man working out at the gym, today I am sitting in a baby car seat with a tight crotch strap pinning me in over a pamper, baby pants, and a girls bodysuit, being driven to the gym. We pulled in and she came around to get me out, I thought my god she is not going to carry me in is she. She unbuckled me and stood me up in the parking lot. I spit out the paci and started to beg to be left in the car, "I don't want to work out today, I pleaded" Silly, she said, your not working out! as she grabbed my hand and started leading me to the gym I realized to my horror, we were not going in the main entrance, the gym had a side door that lead to the NURSERY!!! I started balling no please, not that, NOOOOO, I tried to pull away, Jen got pissed, whipped me around and started spanking me right there across the thighs and bottom! I was wailing like a real baby, she picked me up, and started for the door, I layed my head on her shoulder put my arms around her neck and cried my eyes out as I watched the parking lot get smaller and knew my humiliating fate was getting closer. She carried me in and I felt like the whole world was watching me, there were two young girls at the desk, they looked shocked, saying, "what do you got there Jen?" Its my new baby boyfriend she told them, they burst out laughing, Jen told them I was being punished and asked if it was ok if she leave me here while she taught class. Sure thing they said with hysterics. We will take care of the little guy. I thought I would die! Jen set me on the counter, kissed me on the forehead saying be a good baby for mommy...or else! She walked away and I felt like a kindyguardner his first day of school, I longed to be back in her arms. The girls came around and one lifted me down to my feet, saying don't cry, we will take good care of you. She started leading me across the nursery to my horror and embarressment into a playpen, she lifted me in and told me to sit there and be good. I sat quickly and one of the girls said, oh my god are you wearing diapers?? I looked down and realized that my plastic pants were peaking out of the crotch of the shorts, I did not answer, and just looked away. They were having a ball at my expense, saying aww we think its cute, don't be ashamed, just let us know if you need changed. Then the one reached down and put the pacifier hanging from my neck t5o my lips, I refused it, and she said ok baby. They left me alone to ponder my fate. I sat there like a fool watching young mothers bring in children of all ages, looking at me and whispering with the two girls watching me. They would then laugh! I wanted to die, it was about then I realized how bad I had to pea! Oh god I thought, now I am going to have to use my diaper like a real baby right in front of these girls!

Anonymous

Breastfed by DJB
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2006, 12:41:30 PM »
Quote from: "archives"
Part 11 is missing. Please mail us or post a copy.

Best I can do - from your old forum:

I sat there in the playpen untill I could hold it no longer, I had no choice but to wet my pamper. I was scared and humiliated. I just wanted Jen to come get me from the nursery. Then I saw the girls walking around to each baby abd sticking a finger in their diaper and to my horror I realized what they were doing. Oh god, they are not going to check me are they. Sure enough they worked there way to my playpen. "are you wet little guy" the blond asked, I just shook my head no and looked down. She said well lets just check anyway, she pulled me up and stuck a finger under my baby panties and into my pamper, utoh, she said, someone has been naughty and lied to me. Before I could respond she lifted me to her waist and was carrying me to a back room where I saw a changing table. I started protesting as she laid me down on it, no please don't, I am fine really! She just laughed, and said "look your in a diaper, and its wet, so my job is to change you." The other girl came in to help and Jens shorts were pulled off me exposing her sisters bodysuit I was forced to wear, awww said the girls, he has on a little bodysuit, how cute. The other girl said no its his little onesie what a sweet baby girl! Then she felt my crotch, oh no snaps, it must be her leotard! Do you wear leotards like mommy baby? I started to cry a little but my little dic-k was rock hard from there teasing. Don't cry babe the blond said and pulled my head against her bare belly and cradled me there. she was warm and smelled good, I could see up her midrift shirt a little and I saw her red bra. As my leotard was pulled down I had a baby bottle teased into my mouth to quite my whimpers. Shw was holding me like Jen does when I am breastfed. I felt my panties and diaper being removed. Then there was wipes all over my hard little dic-k and my bottom. I felt warm lotion being spred all over my bottom and balls, and I could smell the classic baby lotion smell. I just nursed away enjoying the sensation with my head cradled against the blonds belly and the rub down of my crotch. I then felt her lift my bottom and set me on what I now knew was another diaper. I heard her squirt more lotion and she started working it around my hole, it felt kind of good and I spred my legs as wide as I could but was not prepared for what she did next. She slid a lotion covered finger right up my bottom and at the same time she wrapped her lipps around my hard little dic-k!!!

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender