Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Baby's new home by Deewet  (Read 35167 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Baby's new home by Deewet
« on: February 20, 2006, 03:50:36 AM »
Baby's new home Part 1

Author: Deewet, Sep/7/2004 15:23:49 [-04]

Baby’s New Home

By Deewet

Day 1.

I almost dropped the tray of empty coffee mugs and plates when I saw him come in alone into our coffee shop. He was so cute and little, standing under five foot tall and weighing 90 pounds if he had change in his pockets. His legs looked so darling and a picture of him wearing a diaper and plastic pants instead of his tan shorts flashed through my mind. I glanced over at Mandy and by the glazed look in her eyes; she was thinking the same thing.

We had to have this one.

Quickly, Mandy moved to the door. She towered above the little guy and for a second, I thought she was going to lift him into her arms.

Of course, she didn’t lift him. Instead, I could see she was using her best motherly sounding voice on the sweetheart, showing him a nice table near the window, in a choice location for us to keep an eye on him.

When Mandy got back to me with his order, she could hardly contain herself.

“He’s so perfect,” she whispered. “He just moved into town and is staying at the Motel Six until he can find a place to live. I told him to feel free to make our shop his play room, I mean living room.”

“We can’t let this one get away,” I urgently said.

“Did you see how tiny he feet are? The shoes might even be a little big for him, can you imagine.” Her eyes were hot with excitement. We’d have fun in the sack tonight, I thought “And get this, the little darling ordered hot chocolate not coffee.”

As I made his drink special with lot’s of whipped cream, I kept glancing over to his table, loving his little hands and face, picturing him with hair in curls and suc-king a pacifier.

Most women like big, strong men, but not me and Mandy. We had each other for strong lovers. I’m six-two and she’s an even six. What we needed is something little and cute to play with and had been buying clothes and furniture for just such a little young man.

“You have to find a excuse to go over and talk with him,” said Mandy. “His voice will melt you.”

“Not that he would be using that voice very often,” I reminded her/

We both laughed.

I took his hot chocolate over to him.

“I hope you like this,” I said, trying to not notice his crossed legs, trying not to think of a thick diaper making that impossible.

He thanked me. His eyes were cobalt blue and god help me -- his eyelashes were thick and dark. It almost looked like he wore eyeliner.

We left him alone that day, hoping to not scare him away. The next afternoon, I couldn’t think while waiting to see if our little future baby sissy would return to the shop.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 03:51:10 AM »
Baby's New Home part 2

Author: Deewet, Sep/15/2004 06:24:19 [-04]

I took out some words to try and make this work. I feel like I have stepped into the world of "1984"

Day 2

He slid into the shop while I was busy with a customer, so quiet and passive. Now, we should have gone slower, but last night we stayed up late into the morning, getting the nursery ready. We couldn’t stand it any longer. He had to be in diapers today.

Mandy carried a drug laced hot chocolate over to him. It would slowly make him feel sick and weak.

Carefully, we watched him and when he tried to stand to head to the bathroom, I intercepted him.

“Are you okay?”

He looked at me with his Bambi eyes. “I’m sorry, but I’m not feeling so well.”

“Oh my,” I said, using my concerned mommy voice. “Do you want to lie down? Our apartment is upstairs.”

“That’s okay, I’ll be fine.”

I gently took his arm. His skin was soft and almost hairless. “Come on. It’s no big deal.”

He succ-umbed and let me lead him upstairs. Mandy smiled and started closing up the shop early.

The drugs were really taking over him and his legs buckled as we climbed the stairs. “I need to lie down,” he mumbled, his voice slurred.

I picked him up effortlessly and carried him up the stairs. At that point, I fell in love with my little baby girl.

By the time we got to the nursery, he was almost asleep. He stirred when I put him on the changing table, but I talked softly to him about everything being okay and that mommy would make him feel better.

He drifted into a state of relaxation and didn’t move when I injected him with more relaxants.

This shot didn’t make him go completely unconscious. He could hear and feel everything, but didn’t have the energy to resist. I placed a pacifier into his mouth and almost cried when he began to suc-kle.

“She’s so lovely,” said Mandy, standing behind me.

What we were doing could land us in jail, but I knew our little sissy would never do anything to upset his mothers. Mandy and I had each other for sex and had both agreed we wanted a baby, but not a real child. We felt that our situation wasn’t the best for a real child and after all, they grow up so quickly. A real grown up girl wasn’t something that would work either since there would probably be jealousy. A little man to make into our sissy baby was perfect.

I started unbuckling his shorts and pulled down them and his underwear, gently telling him it would make him feel better. The only sign from him was more suc-kling.

His male member was so little and his blond pubic hair as soft as fur.

Mandy handed me the baby powder and then placed a soft white diaper under his nice round butt. I could hardly breathe as I powdered him white. My hands shook as I pulled the diaper up between his legs. He looked so dreamy when I pinned the diapers tightly closed. The act of closing the pins were like the moment he changed from a little man to being our little baby girl.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2006, 03:51:49 AM »
Baby's new Home part 3

Author: Deewet, Sep/16/2004 10:50:29 [-04]

Next came the plastic pants. Just saying the words, plastic pants, gets me excited. Mandy picked out a pink pair with stars. They crinkled loudly as she shook them out and baby open her blue eyes. A moment a panic flickered across the deep blue as she must be realizing what was going on. She spat out her pacifier and tried to fight us, but the drugs did their job. Her attempts to get up were pathetic and so cute. Her little arms so weak, she couldn’t remove her diaper if she tried.

I didn’t take the plastic pants from Mandy right away. Instead, I reached down to get a pair of thumbless mittens from the shelf under the changing table top. These would make sure my little angel wouldn’t hurt herself. Again, she tried to resist me but I had little difficulty sliding the thick plastic mittens on her little hands. Mandy helped me tie the ribbons around her narrow wrists.

Our little girl settled down with the mittens. I took the plastic pants and almost died when Mandy pushed her little feet through the elastic openings. Our little ones legs were almost hairless, but after tonight, they would never see hair again. I pulled the pants up her legs, the plastic noisy all the way.

Mandy lifted her well padded butt for me to work the plastic pants over the thick diaper. Now our little one could safely use her diaper without us worrying about the furniture, not that she would be on our furniture. She had all the neat nursery stuff we bought on ebay: high chair, playpen, crib, stroller, and unbelievably, a darling adult size baby swing. Between the furniture and all the clothes, we had spent a fortune on our little joy and when I saw her in those plastic pants, her legs unable to close because of the thick padding of the flannel diaper, I know it was worth every cent.

Her eyes were opened wide, watching us make her transformation. I retrieved the pacifier and she accepted it with no complaints.

All day, we had tried to decide what dress to put on her first day with us. Her Birthday per say. Finally, we decided the white bridal satin dress should be the first thing she wears, to show her innocence in entering her new home and life.

The dress was short so her diapered bottom would always show. The sleeves were very puffy and it zipped up the back and had side sashes to be tied into a lovely bow in the back.

Since our little ones legs were to weak to stand, I held her up as Mandy pulled the dress down over her head. A head with wonderful full black hair that would someday be long and tied in ribbons. Our new baby looked around, trying to figure out what was happening and joylessly to me, she continued to nurse her pacifier.

When the zipper was closed and the sash tied, I almost cried. I always love to look at bridal satin and the way it shined and shimmered on her was heavenly. Mandy and I both started cooing about how beautiful she looked in her dress.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2006, 03:52:23 AM »
Baby's New Home part 4

Author: Deewet, Sep/23/2004 12:32:24 [-04]

The drugs still made her legs rubbery, but she could sit up. I carried her over to the high chair and strapped her in for Mandy to put the finishing touches on our little girl. I could see her blue eyes dart around, surely trying to comprehend what had happened to her. When Mandy put the blonde wig on her and then ties on the pig tales with pink ribbon, I got so horny I pulled up her shirt and started playing with her ample breast.

She moaned, but pushed me away.

I sighed and went for the Mary Jane shoes and ruffled little girl socks. After I put those on her, Mandy started explaining the rules of her new life.

“Listen, closely,” she said to our new little girl. “Right now you’re probably in a state of confusion, but your life has changed. We can make this transition an easy, wonderful time for you or we can be stern mommies. All your life I’m sure you have been lonely because of your size, but now, being little is the best thing. No longer do you have to worry about anything. We will feed and dress you. You will never need to use the bathroom again. Whenever you feel the need to go, your soft diapers will be waiting.”

The little one suc-ked hard on her pacifier, listening to Mandy. Oh, I hoped she would give us a little resistance at least. I wanted to redden that sweet butt a few times.

“You’ll be completely submissive to us at all times and act like a little girl. Do you understand?”

For a few moments, the little one stared at us without moving. Then, fighting against the drugs, she tried to get out of the high chair. Her little legs kicked and I smiled.

Looks like we need to show who the grownups are,” said Mandy.

I went for the rubber paddle.

Anonymous

Baby's New Home Parts 5-7
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2006, 12:49:04 PM »
Quote from: "archives"
Parts 5-7 are missing. Please mail us or post a copy if you have it.

Best I can do again:

Part 5

Mandy took care of our naughty baby girl while I got the rubber paddle. Since our little one’s cute butt would be bare, I put on a clear plastic apron to protect my clothes from an accident. The apron went down to my ankles and reminded me of the ones you see mothers wearing in movies from the fifties.

For this punishment, Mandy had cuffed his wrist behind her back. The diaper and plastic pants were on the floor and our baby knelt with his nose in the corner of the room, his white butt waiting to be reddened.

I sat on an armless chair and Mandy brought over the naughty one to me. While I sat with the paddle at the ready, Mandy bent our new baby over my plastic protected lap. As we pulled up the skirts to expose the white, hairless flesh, the baby moaned around the gag Mandy had fixed while I was getting the paddle. It was one of those gags with an air pump and I could hear by the muffled cries and see with her puffed cheeks that the gag had been pumped to full expansion. That was good since we didn’t want anyone on the street hearing the screams that would surely come with my paddling.

Even in her drugged state, I could see she had an idea of what was coming. Mandy hurried out for a second and came back with the video camera. I smiled and struck the first blow.

You could see that he screamed but of course, only a muffled moan escaped the tight gag. What could be going through the man's mind right now. Only an hour ago he was in a coffee shop, reading and relaxing, not knowing he would soon be dressed as a little baby girl, the captive of two women, bound and gagged, getting his ass spanked.

I smacked the paddle down again, the loud crack echoing in the apartment. Now both cheeks were bright red. His legs feebly kicked and I saw her hands struggle helplessly in the plastic mittens. The petticoat and skirt of his dress covered his face so Mandy pulled up his head to get the tears on tape. I smacked him ten times on each cheek and his will and bladder broke. Good thing I wore the plastic apron.

Mandy stood him up after I finished. I was so hot from the spanking and now seeing the little man standing there, his pathetic P*nis shrived, cheeks moving as he silently cried, I came without touching myself. Mandy smiled at me as I sat on the chair.

“Are you going to behave?” she asked.

He nodded. The hose and bladder pump of his gag bounced.

“Will you use your diaper for everything?”

Again, he nodded.

“Is your name now Suzy?”

Another nod.

“Okay, then,” said Mandy. “Let’s get you cleaned up and into some dry diapers.”

Part 6

Everything seemed to be in a foggy place, somewhere between being asleep and awake, until the first pain shot through to me from the contact of the paddle. It was like someone stuck a match to my skin, that was how hot my tender skin felt. With bright clarity, I knew I was helpless lying across the plastic apron-wearing woman being spanked. I tried to scream, but all sound was muffled by the horrid gag filling my mouth.

Never had I felt so helpless as I uselessly squirmed as she continued to beat my ass. It seemed to go on forever and when she had finally finished, something changed inside of me. I don’t know if it was the punishment or the drugs they had slipped into me, but I felt outside of my grown self and back into a place long forgotten. I cried like a baby. One of them held me up as the other one asked me questions.

“Are you going to behave?” she asked me

I didn’t want my burning skin to be touch, let alone spanked. I nodded yes.

“Will you use your diaper for everything.”

Before my passage into this special place, I would have refused. Now I just wanted to please them more than anything in the world. Surely, I was slipping into some insane place, because I really wanted to be put securely into diapers. My life was a mess. They offered escape into some kinky world, but it was escape. Again, I nodded, tears rolling down my cheeks.

“Is your new name Suzy?”

For a moment, I grew very scared and ashamed. I would have been sobbing but for the gag. Only a little man like myself, always ridiculed and alone, would come to this point where his only use was to be made into a little, diaper wearing girl for two kinky women. I wanted to say no, but my weak willed self nodded yes.

Baby's New Home Part 6

Baby's view

I worked to let go of my real self and become a baby girl as they cooed and treated me so lovingly, carrying me over to a changing table as if I were a real baby. What ever they had done with the drugs kept my muscles in a very relaxed state and my nerves very sensitive. I could feel everything in a heightened state I never experienced before. As the one called Mandy powdered and oiled me for a new diaper, the other played with my face and it felt wonderful. The soft hands messaging the baby oil were like nothing I ever experienced. They took out my gag and replaced it with a pacifier, large enough for an adult. I suc-ked on it with my eyes closed, loving the way the diaper was pulled up and pinned tightly around my unusually small waist. I could only shop in the boys department.

They were talking between themselves, but like a baby, I let the adult talk wash over me like a warm shower, listening to the soft, warm tones, but not caring about the content. I could fell the plastic pants being pulled up my smooth legs, the tight leg openings biting into my skin after she worked the noisy pants over my thick diapers.

I opened my eyes and looked down at the ballooning pink plastic pants and unbelievably, without trying, I began to wet my diapers. Mandy noticed and pressed her hand on the front of my plastic pants, smiling as she pressed the warming, wet diaper against my skin. Because I was on my back, streams of warm pee rain down between my legs to pool in the rear side of my diaper.

I was still in the white, pretty, dress and they carried my over to a corner of their loft where it had been set up like those camera studios you see at Sears. There were a lot of big stuffed animals on the floor and a large rocking horse. A blanket with baby blocks as been hung on the wall.

If felt so odd, but for some reason familiar as I was carried. She held me underneath my dress, her arm against my plastic pants, while the white satin dress flowed over her arms. I wrapped my little arms around her neck. She held me this way as the other lady took some pictures. Then they switch places and took more pictures, all the while I suc-ked on my pacifier and tinkled some more into my waiting diaper. It was so exciting, wetting my diaper while being held.

I was put on the rocking horse and they fussed with my dress to make sure it flowed but also let my pink plastic pants peek out the bottom. They also adjusted my socks and right before they shot the pictures, the larger woman, who wanted me to call her Miss Katy, rubbed baby oil on my legs.

Pictures seemed to be sealing my fate with their permanent record of my regression. The still stinging on my butt against the wooded horse kept me from protesting.

Part 7

Everyone smiled and they were so nice to me after the pictures. The other lady who I now knew was named, Bev, carried me to the kitchen. I smelled food and realized with a start, that I was starving. Not surprising to me anymore, I was put into an adult sized high chair. Mandy tied a large plastic bib on me. The pip match my plastic pants.

Unfortunately, I found that the food I smelled was not for me. Instead, Bev lined up four jars of baby food for me while Mandy filled a baby bottle with milk. With my hands still securely in my mittens, I could feed myself. Being feed by Bev seemed to be another big step in my regression. Being so hungry, I didn’t resist her spooning of the foul tasting baby food. The feeling of helplessness was almost overwhelming as I took the food from her. I guess I was not very good at this because of the drugs. Food did get on my face and drip down on the bib.

All the while I was fed, the two ladies talked as if I weren’t there. They discussed what I would wear for bed, how many diapers I would need for overnight, when would I have a bowel movement, etc.

Outside I could hear traffic and people talking on the street below. It sounded like a far away world from the one I was trapped. How shocked would the people be to know that a twenty-five year old man sat in a high chair in the room above being feed baby food, wearing a white dress and wet diapers.

A weird thing happened – as if this wasn’t already weird – but without trying or even knowing I did it, I pooped my diaper. I was so focused on trying to work my drug numbed mouth correctly to eat, that I didn’t know I had filled my diaper until Mandy laughed and said, “it smells like someone needs a diaper change after she has been fed.” It was then that I felt the warm sticky mess in my diaper. I started to cry again.

“It’s okay,” said Bev. “It’s not baby’s fault. Mommy will change you after she’s done feeding you.”

So, I sat in my messy, smelly diaper as she continued feeding me. After the food, she didn’t change me, instead giving me a bottle to hold between my mittens. To drink, I had to lean back in the high chair. It was a slow process, suc-king the bottle, and while I did, the ladies ate.

Sitting in a dirty diaper, protected from soiling my dress or the seat of the high chair by my plastic pants, I felt warm feeling of comfort. The mommy voices fell to a southing background noise and all my problems faded. I felt a strange numbness in my crotch area as if my little shaft was shrinking to nothing.

I actually felt as if I were shrinking to fit the role of a toddler in diapers

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender