Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Sisters by Bethany-Louise  (Read 37124 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
The Sisters by Bethany-Louise
« on: February 28, 2006, 04:58:55 AM »
#9 Hit!-The Sisters part 1
Author: Bethany-Louise, Jan/15/2004 12:07:11 [-04]

The Sisters part 1 by Bethany-Louise

Stalethorpe, a small town in the south west of England had all the usual small shops for a town of its size. The town catered for all the needs of its inhabitants as it was isolated from the rest of the county by its geographical location. On one of its narrow streets stood a lingerie and childrens wear shop run by two sisters who lived together, as they were both spinsters.

Gertrude, and her younger sister Catherine had run the shop for many years. Gertrude the older, was fifty-five years of age, and dominated her younger sibling, both mentally and physically. Her demeanour was quite severe with her stout body and dark greying hair swept back into a tight bun. Her thin pale lips and piercing blue eyes made her an intimidating character.

Catherine on the other hand was more pleasant as she was smaller and more rounded in appearance, though she had quite a spiteful nature, probably brought about by the dominance of her older sister.

Catherine had wanted to marry and have children, however Gertrude had always frightened off any potential suitors. This had left her unfulfilled and frustrated, and as she got older and the chance of marriage diminished she became even more spiteful.

Gertrude had in the past been jilted by her lover, which had left a deep mistrust of men. For this reason she had always frightened off any of Catherine’s potential suitors.

They both lived together in the original family home left to them by their now deceased parents. It was a large Edwardian house on the edge of town, which the father had used as the local doctors surgery. The house was something of a time capsule, with all the original furniture even down to the nursery at the top of the house.

Gertrude’s role in the shop was that of sales, whilst Catherine mixed sales with alterations to garments, as she was an excellent seamstress. She even went so far as to design and make up little girls dresses, which were sold in the shop. The shop was well stocked with lingerie in the front of shop and baby wear in the rear.

As the autumn nights drew in, Gertrude had noticed on several occasions, a young man watching the shop from across the street, always in the late afternoon, just before closing. He was small, she guessed about five feet four and had longish light brown hair. The sightings became a regular occurrence and both of them watched him regularly from behind the window display. He looked nervous as if he was looking for the courage to do something. They had both discussed him, and come to the conclusion that he wasn’t a thief looking for an opportunity but more likely someone who liked ladies undergarments.

Two weeks later just before opening time on Saturday morning, they spotted the same young man, who after his usual nervous stance started to walk over to the shop.

‘Lets wait in the back Catherine and see what he wants, shall we’?

They both moved to the rear of the shop and watched from a concealed position in the baby wear department, as the shop door opened. The nervous young man jumped at the sound of the old fashioned bell as the door swung open. He looked around pensively and seeing no one, took his first steps into the shop. He stood in the middle of the lingerie section and eyed up the displays, as his confidence increased he moved over to a rack of stockings and tights. The two sisters watched as he thumbed nervously through the packets sometimes taking one and reading the lettering. As he studied the packet of a pair of white knitted girls’ tights Gertrude made her move. He had his back to her and hadn’t noticed her as she walked up behind him, as he stood mesmerised by the packaging.

‘Can I help you…sir’?

The young man nearly jumped out of his skin, dropping the tights as he spun round to be faced by the dominating frame of Gertrude.

‘I…I…I’m just looking,’ stammered the young man, blushing a light shade of crimson.

Gertrude bent down and retrieved the packet from the floor, smiling to herself as her years of experience told her that this young man was no innocent shopper.

‘I don’t think these will fit you,’ she said in a half joking manner.

There n...not f…for me, there for my sister,’ answered the young man blushing ever deeper.

‘How old is your sister?’ Enquired Gertrude, toying with him.

‘Erm…five,’ he replied triumphantly.

‘These are far too old for her,’ Gertrude pointed to the size on the packet.

‘Come through to the children’s wear department, my sister will show you something more appropriate’.

Gertrude ushered him to the rear shop where Catherine was pretending to be busy.

‘Can you show this young man a selection of lacy rumba tights, please.’ Unbeknown to the young man, Gertrude locked the shop door, turning the sign to CLOSED.

Catherine picked a selection of tights holding each one up for the young man to look at. She noticed his nervous disposition as she graphically described the garments she put in front of him. She became aware, that a pair of pale pink, lacy party tights particularly took him, which had three rows of white ruffled lace stitched to the seat.

‘These are my favourites too, any little girl would be delighted to be wearing a pair as exquisite as these, would she not’? Enquired Catherine.

‘Or young man,’ interrupted Gertrude, returning from closing the shop.

The young man panicked, as he realised that he had been suc-ked into a trap.

‘I…I…I’ve got to go now,’ he blurted out as he made for the exit.

‘Not so fast, little one!’ exclaimed Gertrude blocking his path.

‘We’ve both been watching you over the past few weeks, eyeing up the shop from across the street. Call the police will you Catherine, we’ll let them deal with him.’

‘No…no…please, I can explain.’ The young man was almost in tears by this stage.

‘I’m sure you can, but you can do it down at the police station to the sergeant,’ Gertrude reaffirmed.

Catherine had the phone in her hand and was starting to dial.

‘N…no please, I’ll do anything, don’t send me to the police.’ The young man was now very upset, a single tear appeared in the corner of his eye.

Gertrude took the phone from Catherine with a mock look of thoughtfulness on her face. The young man stared into her eyes with a pleading look on his face. Gertrude continued the act as she mused over the situation tapping her index finger against her top lip. She replaced the receiver.

‘Where do you live?

‘I…I live in Gaunt street,’ relied the young man.

‘With your parents.’

‘J…just my m…mother,’ he replied with some semblance of composure now that the initial danger had passed.

‘There may be a solution then.’

Gertrude and Catherine grinned wickedly at each other, as they realised that they could put their previously contrived plan into effect.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 04:59:49 AM »
The Sisters Part 2

Author: Bethany-Louise, Nov/3/2003 09:09:07 [-04]

The Sisters part 2 by Bethany-Louise

‘Right then, young man,I think we’d better call your mother.’

'Oh please don’t,’ the young man cried.

‘So it’s the police then, is it?’

The young man was caught in a trap. If she went to the police his mother would find out anyway, and he would still have to explain the situation to a stranger, however innocent the explanation.

The young man nodded his agreement as he pondered his fate. He realised that he had no real choice and had to agree to the two women even though he had to face his mother.

‘I think I will er, let you call my mother.’ The dejection in his voice was clear for all to hear

‘Right then, dial the number.’ Gertrude firmly passed over the telephone to his trembling hand.

He slowly tapped out the number, and tentatively held the receiver up to his ear.

Oh please, don’t be in, he thought to himself. The rings were finally broken by his mother’s voice. ‘Hello.’

‘M…mother,’ came his wavering response.

‘Is that you Anthony?’

‘Ye…yes, mother.’

‘Where are you?’ There was concern in her voice, as she instinctively knew something was wrong.

The young man stammered an inaudible reply, and Gertrude grabbed the receiver from his shaking hand.

‘Good morning madam, my name is Ms Wilkes, from the lingerie and children’s wear shop in town. I have your son here with me, I think you should come down here and collect him.’

‘I don’t understand, Ms Wilkes, is Anthony alright?’

‘He’s fine, however there has been, shall we say, a little indiscretion. I think it’s best for all concerned if you just come down to the shop.’

There was a pause, as the mother pieced together the facts. ‘Oh no, not again, I’ll be right down.’ Gertrude smiled as she heard the words, as she realised her original theory was correct.

‘Sit down over there, Anthony, you’re mother is coming to collect you,’ Gertrude pointed to a chair by the counter.

Anthony did as he was told, even though Gertrude was talking to him as if he was a child. He was just about able to hold back the tears as he awaited his mother’s arrival. He scanned the room in silence. He couldn’t help himself be amazed, at the array of silks and satins of the dresses, which hung invitingly from their hangers. There was a mixture of dread, and yet extreme excitement, emanating from the pit of his stomach

Catherine, in the mean time, had placed several pairs of girls’ frilly panties on the counter, next to the lacy rumba tights. She smiled knowingly over to Anthony, as he shuffled apprehensively on the seat of the chair.

Gertrude had disappeared in the back of the shop, she returned carrying a tray of tea for three, and a glass of milk. As she put the tray down there was a sharp knock on the door and the sound of the handle turning.

‘Ah, that must be your mother, Anthony,’ Gertrude gleefully exclaimed.

She made her way to the front of the shop and opened the door for Anthony’s mother.

‘Ms Wilkes?’

‘Yes. Ms Curtis isn’t it? Anthony’s in there, please come through,’ Gertrude ushered Anthony’s mother into the back, locking the door behind her.

‘This is my sister Catherine.’ Mrs Curtis acknowledged her.

Anthony sat mortified as his mother entered the room. She glanced at the display of frillies on the counter.

‘Anthony how could you, and at your age too!’ His mother was furious.

‘Ms Wilkes, I don’t know how to explain this but.’

‘Please Mrs Curtis, don’t alarm yourself, I think I know what you’re going to say.’ Gertrude tactfully diffused the situation, not wishing to push the woman too far at this stage.

‘Oh Ms Wilkes, if only you knew.’ She was now on the verge of tears.

‘Shall we have a cup of tea and talk about it?’ Gertrude sat her down and poured the tea. She passed Anthony the glass of milk, which was gaily decorated with bunny rabbits and ducks; it was very childish in appearance.

Anthony’s mother composed herself and sipped her tea.

Gertrude then recounted the story of the last few weeks in detail, flowering up the facts as she did so. Anthony felt his face flush as his actions were described to his mother.

‘So there we have it. I thought it better if you took him down to the police station as he only looks to be about twelve years old.’ Gertrude finished her account.

‘He is actually sixteen years old, but he does look a lot younger,’ Anthony’s mother replied as she finished the cup. ‘I’m afraid Ms Wilkes, that I’ve failed as a mother, I was far too soft on him as a child. I knew he was secretly playing at dressing up, but I’d hoped it would go away in time’.

‘Please don’t chastise yourself Mrs Curtis, It’s a very difficult situation for a mother to find herself in.’ Gertrude’s consoling attitude calmed her.

‘Drink your milk up, there’s a good boy,’ she snapped, as she glared in the direction of Anthony.

Gertrude was now dominating proceedings, just as she had planned.

‘I’ve had quite a few male customers in here over the years, who have been shopping, shall we say, for themselves.’ Mrs Curtis’s ears pricked up attentively.

‘It’s my belief that they should be helped to solve their little problem.’

‘What do you mean, Ms Wilkes?’

‘Well, from the array of undergarments on the counter, Anthony obviously wishes to dress as a little girl. The question is can he act the part also? Let me put it another way. If he’s encouraged to dress as a little girl, may be his masculine side will emerge, and reject his female side?’ Gertrude theorised.

‘You mean, if he’s allowed to wear dresses in the open, he will hate it so much that he will never want to wear them again?’

‘Precisely my dear, regression therapy.’ Gertrude smiled.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 05:00:22 AM »
The Sisters part 3

Author: Bethany-Louise, Nov/6/2003 13:37:33 [-04]

The Sisters part 3 by Bethany-Louise

‘Well, Ms Wilkes, I’m almost willing to try anything, but I don’t think I will be able to handle him on my own, as he has the most dreadful tantrums when he doesn’t get his own way.’ Barbara explained.

This was music to Gertrude’s ears; her plans were coming to fruition.

‘I’m sure my sister and I would be willing to help, my dear.’

‘Oh, I couldn’t ask you to do that, after all it’s a problem of my own making.’ There was certain amount of hesitation in her reply.

‘There’s no need to worry, we’d be delighted to help get a young man back on the straight and narrow, wouldn’t we Catherine?’

Catherine, who had let her sister take charge, nodded her agreement.

‘That’s settled then, a few weeks in frillies should help him mend his ways.’ She smiled to herself, knowing full well that if she had her way, it would be much, much, longer.

Anthony, who had remained silent throughout, let out a scream, as he realised his impending fate.

‘No mummy, no! I won’t, I won’t, I won’t!’ He threw a tantrum, which caused the half finished glass to fall to the floor.

‘Oh Anthony, please, these kind ladies are trying to help you. Mummy can’t help you on her own kitten, it’s for your own good.’ There was genuine concern in her voice.

Gertrude smirked at the word kitten, as it reaffirmed the relationship his mother had with him.

‘Do as your mother says Anthony, or you will find yourself with a very sore bottom.’

‘Mummy, mummy, mummy,’ Anthony wailed as he buried his head in his mothers lap, hoping she would take him away from the clutches of these two women.

His mother stroked his head to sooth him, as he sobbed in her lap.

‘Shall we make a start then?’ Gertrude enquired, pulling Anthony from the clutches of his mothers lap.

Gertrude bent down in front of Anthony and proceeded to undo the clasp on the waistband of his trousers. ‘Stand still.’ Anthony stood still whimpering, as firstly his trousers, then his under pants, fell in a heap round his ankles.

He instinctively put his hands over his privates, and received a sharp slap from Gertrude for his trouble. ‘Take your hands away immediately, little girls have no modesty when it comes to being seen by adults!’

‘You may be able to manipulate your mother, but that won’t wash with me, I can assure you!’ Gertrude’s firm response left him in no doubt who was in charge.

‘Repeat after me. Little girls must be seen and not heard.’

Anthony repeated the words, which Gertrude punctuated with a stinging slap on his bare legs. ‘Again.’ Anthony was now tearful, and just about managed to repeat the sentence for the second time.

‘Good girl. I’ll be lenient on you this time, but woe betide you If you ever throw a scene like that again. Do I make myself clear!’

‘Ye…yes,’ came Anthony’s response..

‘Yes what!’ Gertrude barked.

‘Ye…yes, Ms Wilkes.’

‘Better, but you will call me Auntie from now on, clear!’

Anthony nodded, unable to fully comprehend the situation he found himself in. He sobbed, more out of shock, than the pain of the slaps, which hadn’t been that hard. Gertrude didn’t want to give him a sound spanking just yet, as his mother may renege on the deal.

Gertrude sorted through the panties on the counter, finally deciding on a pair of white silk bloomerettes, with pink lace edging at the waist and legs.

‘These should fit you. Lift your foot up, little one. Now the other one. That’s it. Your going to be dressed by an adult every day from now on, as all little girls are incapable of dressing themselves, correctly.’ She smirked to herself as she saw the horror on Anthony’s face, as she pulled the silky fabric up his smooth legs. She then removed his shirt, so only the panties were visible for modesty.

‘There, that’s better, now go and stand over there in the corner, I don’t want to have to look at your snivelling face.’ Gertrude gave him a slap on his bottom.

Anthony stood in the corner, head bowed, staring at the billowing folds of silk round his waist. He felt a surge of excitement as the silky fabric rubbed against his tender skin. If anyone looked closely they would be able to see the faint consequence of his excitement.

‘That wasn’t too difficult was it?’ Gertrude turned to his mother who also looked shocked, but her weak character was unable to do anything about it.

‘He looks like he’s enjoying wearing girls panties Barbara.’ Catherine interjected, drawing Barbara’s attention to the now unmistakable outline between his legs.

‘Oh Anthony, how could you, I’m ashamed of you!’

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 05:00:56 AM »
The Sisters part 4

Author: Bethany-Louise, Nov/10/2003 13:20:03 [-04]

The Sisters part 4 by Bethany-Louise

He looked down and flushed bright red; he had been betrayed by his own inner feelings. Catherine and Gertrude giggled at the sight of the poor boy as he shuffled nervously in front of them. The sister’s laughter was infectious, and soon even Barbara saw the funny side. She was glad that the responsibility had been taken away from her. Anthony just stood there crying like a small child.

‘Shush, now Anthony, we’ll find you something suitable for you to cover your panties in a minute,’ chided Gertrude.

‘Catherine, have we anything in Anthony’s size?’

Catherine looked him up and down with her experienced eye. ‘He’s a little big for most of the party dresses, but the school uniforms come in all sizes.’

‘That will have to do for now, till we can make something more appropriate, for our little angel,’ remarked Gertrude.

Catherine took a hanger from the uniform rail and handed it to Barbara. She held it up, and looked over at Gertrude for instruction.

‘I think it would be best if you dressed him, Barbara, after all you are his mother.’ advised Gertrude. She wanted to make sure that she was fully included in the transformation.

‘No mummy, no, please don’t,’ Anthony squealed.

‘Oh angel, you must try to help mummy, as she’s new to all this.’

She tentatively undid the large navy blue buttons, on each side of the wide shoulder straps of the short, navy blue serge, pleated, dress. Putting it to one side, she then unbuttoned the white nylon blouse. Anthony’s jaw dropped as he realised they were actually going through with it. The fact that his mother was going to dress him, evaporated any hope he had left of salvation. This was just what Gertrude wanted.

‘I think she’ll need a vest, as we don’t want her getting cold, do we?’ Gertrude announced, referring to him in the feminine for the first time.

Anthony picked up on this. ‘I’m not a girl, I’m not,’ he stamped his foot onto the floor in an effort to reaffirm his masculinity.

This tantrum just promoted more laughter, at the pathetic figure, which stood before them. Even Barbara couldn’t contain herself, as she remembered all the tantrums she had unsuccessfully dealt with in the past.

Catherine rummaged through a draw and pulled out a cream cellulose vest edged in the delicate lace.

‘Come over here, darling.’ Barbara gathered up the vest and placed it over his head. ‘That will keep the cold out, won’t it kitten?’ She was beginning to relish the situation, and wondered why she hadn’t thought of it before.

‘Why mummy, why?’ Anthony’s wide eyes searched for an answer.

‘Because mummy thinks it’s best for you darling.’ It was not the answer he wanted to hear.

Anthony snivelled as she placed his arms in the sleeves of the blouse, and buttoned the front. The collar was just one deep frill, and she struggled to do up the top button, as it was so tight.

‘It’s too tight mummy,’ Anthony screamed.

‘You’ll just have to put up with it kitten, now let me button up your sleeves.’

The sleeves billowed out, as she buttoned the frilly cuffs.

‘This uniform is charming, which school is it?’ Enquired Barbara.

‘St Austin’s for girls,’ Catherine replied. ‘All the mother’s love it as it’s so feminine,’ she added.

Barbara held out the dress for Anthony to step into. It was a perfect fit, except that it didn’t cover the leg frills of his bloomerettes, which were plain for all to see.

‘It’s too short mummy,’ Anthony howled. His mother ignored him, as she took in the sight of her son before her.

‘Sit down on the stool kitten, then mummy can put your socks on.’

The socks in question were white frilly anklets. Catherine passed her a pair of black patent T bar Mary Jane’s.

‘I’ll get the shoe horn, as they’ll be a bit tight for her,’ Catherine giggled.

They were indeed tight, but Barbara finally squeezed them on, with much complaint from Anthony.

In the meantime Gertrude had selected a straw boater to complete the outfit.

‘Ideally, her hair should be in bunches, as they will set off the boater.’ Gertrude suggested.

‘Wonderful, have you got a brush and hair bands?’ Barbara was really getting into the swing, much to the delight of the sisters.

‘Let mummy brush you hair.’ Anthony’s mother pulled at the lugs and he squealed.

‘Stand still, darling, I know it hurts, but your hair is full of knots’ She then smacked him on the back of the legs with the brush. Anthony froze, as his mother had never hit him before, and burst into tears at the shock.

‘There, there, kitten. Mummy doesn’t want to hurt her precious, but you must stand still and let her brush your hair for you.’

His hair was gathered and put into two bunches, held by two white elasticated frilled hair bands. The straw boater perched on top of his head completed the outfit.

The three of them marvelled at the sight of the pretty schoolgirl in front of them. Anthony stood in the middle of the three admiring adults, still tearful.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 05:01:38 AM »
The Sisters part 5

Author: Bethany-Louise, Nov/17/2003 15:36:56 [-04]

The Sisters part 5 by Bethany-Louise

‘I think we should close the shop today, given the circ-umstances. Would you care to take luncheon with us Barbara?’ asked Gertrude.

Please say no, thought Anthony, as he planned to get out of this ridiculous outfit as soon as he was home alone with his mother.

‘I’m not sure Ms Wilkes. I suppose we could come. Do you live far?’

‘It’s about a ten minute walk. Catherine and I would be delighted if you would join us, besides we need to talk about Anthony’s future development.’

‘Well…if it’s not too much trouble.’ Barbara was now hesitant, and yet inquisitive as to what, development, actually meant.

‘Oh I’ve completely forgotten, what with…I’m working today at the supermarket, I’m going to be late…again!’ Barbara exclaimed.

‘Never mind you can join us later. We’ll take good care of Anthony and give him some lunch.’ Gertrude was not going to let her plans be de-railed at this stage.

‘Mummy, no!’ Anthony shouted at the top of his voice.

‘Oh darling, don’t be upset, the kind ladies are just trying to help you.’ Barbara consoled him. ‘Now you be a good boy, while mummy’s working and I’ll see you later.’ She pecked him on the cheek.

‘Here’s the address, Barbara,’ Gertrude gave her a slip of paper.

‘Now wave goodbye to your mother Anthony.’ The dejected Anthony waved his goodbyes with a tear in his eye.

Barbara was far too occupied with getting to work, to be concerned about leaving her son with two strangers. She desperately needed the job to support them, since her husband had left her.

She left, leaving Anthony with a growing feeling of dread at his fate. He stood morosely, staring at the closed door, wishing his mother hadn’t left.

‘Right you big sissy, we’ll just collect a few things for today and then we’ll depart.’ Gertrude was now more forceful, which added to Anthony’s feeling of woe.

‘Come on now, little Anthony, hold out your hands.’

Gertrude and Catherine took Anthony’s hands and made there way to the door. His progress was slow, due to the fact that he could only take small mincing steps, as the shoes pinched each time he took a step. That combined with his reluctance to step outside made for a very good impression of an immature schoolgirl.

Gertrude held the door open, and pushed Anthony through, as he attempted to dig his heals in on the step. He was now outside.

The day was quite warm for the time of year, even though there was a stiff breeze. The hem of Anthony’s dress lifted as the breeze whistled round his legs, further exposing his panties. He was unable to do anything about it as his hands were firmly grasped by the two women.

Anthony scanned the street apprehensively, as Gertrude locked the door of the shop. Luckily for him it was still early morning and only a few shoppers had ventured out. This did not stop him being very aware of himself, and his attire.

Progress was slow, as they made their way down the high street. Just as Gertrude had predicted, hardly anyone gave Anthony a second glance, which was mainly due to his small stature. This didn’t help Anthony, as he felt more than conspicuous, dressed as a little schoolgirl.

Just as he thought things couldn’t get any worse, they stopped at the door of a chemist. The look on Anthony’s face was worth a thousand words, as he realised they were going in.

He felt even more conspicuous, as the bright fluorescent lights illuminated him as they stepped through the door.

As usual Gertrude took the lead, almost dragging Anthony to the counter. A young shop assistant watched as they drew nearer.

‘Good morning madam, can I help you?’

‘Yes please. I wish to purchase a sippy cup for my niece here.’ Pointing to Anthony.

The young assistant peered over the counter and smiled at Anthony. He felt his face began to burn with embarrassment.

‘Certainly madam, we have two sizes, large and small.’ The assistant came from behind the counter and over to a display of baby products.

‘If you don’t mind me saying madam, she’s a bit old for a sippy cup isn’t she?’

‘I’m afraid she’s a bit backward, and spills most drinks from a normal cup.’ Gertrude set the scene perfectly.

‘Oh I’m sorry madam, I didn’t realise.’ The assistant was slightly taken aback.

Anthony stood awkwardly shuffling his feet, but still gripped firmly by the hands.

‘I like this one, do you have it in pink?’

‘I’ll check the stock room madam.’ The assistant disappeared.

Gertrude was now in her element as she surveyed the array of baby items. She picked up a babies dummy, and smiled to herself, as if an idea had flashed into her head.

The assistant returned with the pink sippy cup.

‘Excellent, we’ll take this dummy too. Now, it’s a little embarrassing for me to ask, but my niece tends to dribble a bit after she’s been to the toilet.’

‘There’s no need to feel embarrassed madam. It’s quite a fairly common problem for little girls. We have these pull up trainer panties, they have a pad inside to soak up any wetness. I take it that she doesn’t wet herself enough to need nappies?’

Gertrude smiled and examined the trainer pants. ‘Well, now you mention it, she does still wet the bed on occasions, don’t you, little one?’ She looked down on Anthony’s bright red face. All he could do was to nod his head in agreement. ‘I think we’ll take the nappies after all.’

‘These should fit her, madam.’ The assistant picked up a pack of disposable nappies. ‘Will she need any added protection, madam?’

There was a pause at the question. ‘Plastic pants, madam. Many mothers require the added security for an older child.’

‘What a good idea, do you have any in her size?’

‘Yes madam.’ The assistant opened a pack and held a pair up to Anthony’s waist, much to his embarrassment. ‘We have them in semi transparent, lemon, and pink, in packs of three.’

‘Excellent, we’ll take a pack of each please,’ Gertrude replied cheerfully.

The assistant rang up the items on the till. ‘Will that be all madam?’

‘Thank you, you’ve been very helpful.’ Replied Gertrude with a glint in her eye.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2006, 05:02:17 AM »
The Sisters part 6

Author: Bethany-Louise, Nov/24/2003 13:00:00 [-04]

The Sisters part 6 by Bethany-Louise

They finally reached the house, which took far longer than ten minutes due to Anthony’s very slow progress

‘Take him through to the sitting room will you Catherine. I’ll make some tea. Would you like a drink Anthony?’

‘Yes.’ Anthony was thirsty, as the apprehension of the journey had made his mouth very dry.

Gertrude gave him a quizzical look. She then shook her head slowly, bent down and slapped the back of his legs, hard.

‘What did I tell you…well!’

‘Ye…yes…aun…auntie.’ Anthony squealed.

‘That’s better. From now on you will always address adults in a proper manner, befitting your status, and you will only speak when you’re spoken to. Do I make myself clear!’

‘Ye…yes, auntie.’

‘Catherine here, will be addressed as nanny. If you need the toilet, you must ask nanny.’ She stared into his eyes and waited for a response.

‘Yes auntie.’

The three of them sat down in the sitting room, with Anthony sitting on a small stool, which Gertrude had brought through from the kitchen. She passed him his new sippy cup, and he tentatively put the spout to his lips. The milk in the cup tasted slightly bitter, but Anthony was so thirsty he finished the cup in no time.

The sisters thumbed their way through several pattern books, smirking to themselves and occasionally looking over to Anthony, sitting sullenly on the stool. He was beginning to feel the need to go to the toilet, but his pride prevented him from asking nanny. He stared at the mantle piece in an effort to concentrate his mind elsewhere, but the pressure grew relentlessly.

‘What’s the matter, sit still can’t you.’ Gertrude chided.

‘N…nanny…I…I…’

‘What…can’t you see I’m busy!’ Catherine shouted.

Anthony stood up. ‘Nanny…I…I…need…the toilet.’

Catherine smiled. ‘You’ll have to wait till I’ve finished, now go and sit down,’ she ordered. This was the malicious side of her nature emerging.

Anthony did as he was told and he sat back on the stool rocking to and fro.

Catherine finally finished and closed the pattern book, glancing over to Anthony’s now distraught face.

‘Wait there,’ she ordered, and left the room.

When she returned she was carrying a potty, which she placed on the floor in front of the stool.

‘Now ask nanny properly.’

Anthony stood up, almost bending double with the pain in his bladder. ‘Please nanny, I need the potty. Pleeeassse!’

‘Do you want to do a wee wee or a poo poo?’

Anthony hesitated. ‘A wee, wee, nanny.’

‘Lift your dress up, and let nanny take your panties down.’ There was no pride left as Anthony lifted the hem of his dress. Catherine pulled his panties down round his ankles. ‘Sit down on your potty. That’s right, all little girls sit when they’re doing their wee wee’s,’ was her response to the question on his face. Anthony’s hesitation was tempered by his urgent need to wee, and he sat down on the rim of the potty with his knees bent, and his panties gathered round his ankles.

Catherine stood up and folded her arms impatiently. ‘I’m waiting.’

Despite his urgent need to relieve himself his self-consciousness prevented him from using the potty. Gertrude sat smirking at the proceedings, amazed at her sisters’ newfound authority.

‘I’ll give you one minute longer, and woe betide you if you’re wasting my time.’ She glanced at her watch as a wave of concentration swept over Anthony’s face. ‘Thirty seconds.’ Anthony held tightly onto the hem of the dress, and closed his eyes, which finally allowed him to let go. The silence of the room was broken by a tinkle and then a gush of wee as it splashed into the potty.

As he opened his eyes a relieved look of triumph crossed his angelic face. ‘I’ve finished nanny.’ He gleefully announced.

‘Stand up and let nanny clean you then.’ Catherine took a tissue and pulled his foreskin back sharply and wiped the excess dry.

‘You’re hurting me nanny,’ moaned Anthony.

‘Keep quite, unless you want nanny to put a nappy on you; is that what you want?’

Anthony shook his head. ‘No nanny.’

‘You’d better make sure you don’t dribble then. If I find the slightest hint of wetness, you’ll go straight back into nappies.’

Anthony nodded his head at the threat, as Catherine pulled his knickers back up and adjusted his dress.

‘Shall we have some lunch?’ Gertrude enquired. Anthony was starving as he’d missed breakfast to get to the shop.

‘Bring you’re stool with you Anthony, this way.’ Gertrude beckoned him through the door, whilst Catherine picked up the potty, to dispose of the contents.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2006, 05:02:51 AM »
The Sisters part 7

Author: Bethany-Louise, Nov/25/2003 13:00:20 [-04]

The Sisters part 7 by Bethany-Louise

As he toddled into the kitchen, Anthony could see his place as it was laid with a spoon and a toddlers’ pusher. He put his stool down and sat down. The height of the stool to the table-top, made him appear much smaller that he actually was, as it allowed only his head to be visible. Catherine placed a steaming bowl in front of him, but he couldn’t see over the edge to view the contents. The two sisters sat down to a plate of chicken salad and began to eat.

‘Come on Anthony, you can feed yourself, you’re not a baby,’ remarked Gertrude, picking up the spoon and handing it to him.

Anthony scooped out a dollop of runny mush from the bowl. The viscosity took him by surprise and the majority ended up down the front of his dress, before he even managed to get the spoon in his mouth. He looked down at the dribble running down his dress.

‘You naughty child, you’ve ruined your new dress.’ Gertrude chided.

‘I couldn’t help it auntie, it’s too runny.’ Anthony apologised.

‘Nonsense. If you’re incapable of feeding yourself, then nanny will have to spoon feed you, just like a baby.’ Catherine added, with a glint in her eye.

‘I’m not a baby, I can do it myself!’ Anthony screamed.

‘If you can’t do something as simple as putting a spoon in your mouth, then I’ve no choice but to feed as a baby.’ Catherine mocked. Anthony was now on the verge of tears.

‘I can see it was a mistake to dress you as a schoolgirl, when in fact you’re nothing more than a toddler.’ Remarked Catherine, taking off his dress and blouse, leaving him in just his vest and panties.

Anthony sat back on the stool and Catherine tied a muslin cloth round his neck. ‘This will have to do, till I can make baby a bib. Now open wide.’

Catherine shovelled the runny mass into Anthony’s gaping mouth. The taste was bland, but not unpleasant. A feeling of confusion gripped Anthony as his mind grappled with the situation he found himself in, he felt such a fool, being fed like this. To make matters worse he wanted to wee again, but decided to hold on till the end of the meal.

As he concentrated on the stream of spoonfuls entering his mouth, he lost concentration on his other pressing problem. He was suddenly aware of a warm feeling between his legs, and then heard the tell tale drips as they hit the floor. He pretended to hear nothing.

Gertrude looked over at the sink to ascertain where the dripping was coming from. Luckily for Anthony the door bell diverted her attention.

‘I wonder who that could be, it’s a bit early for your mother Anthony.’ Gertrude stood up and answered the door, much to the relief of Anthony.

‘Barbara. You’re a bit early, is everything alright.’ Anthony was elated; his mother had come for him.

Anthony could hear his mother and Gertrude talking but couldn’t make out what was being said.

Gertrude took Barbara into the sitting room, as she was obviously very upset.

‘I’ve lost my job Ms Wilkes, they said I’ve been late once to often. I don’t know what I’m going to do, we need the money so badly. We’re going to loose everything, as I’m already behind with the rent on the flat. It’s all down to that son of mine. Every time I’ve been late for work, it’s been down to him!’ She blew into a handkerchief.

‘Now, now, calm yourself, dear. Things are never as bad as they first appear.’ Gertrude consoled her.

‘I have an idea. Would you consider working in our shop? We couldn’t pay as much as the supermarket but it would be a job.’ Barbara listened attentively.

‘It’s a very kind offer, but I couldn’t afford the flat if I took any less.’

Gertrude had a twinkle in her eye, as her scheming nature came up with a solution. ‘You could live here?’

‘You mean the both of us?’

‘Yes, it would be the perfect solution. I would expect a little help with the housework, but I’m sure you wouldn’t mind that would you?’

Barbara paused as she thought through the offer. ‘Oh I couldn’t possibly impose on you.’ Her reserved nature couldn’t accept such a generous offer.

‘Nonsense my dear, of course you can. I won’t take no for an answer’ Gertrude was adamant.

‘What about Anthony’s little problem?’

‘Don’t you worry about him. He’s in the kitchen now, being taken care of by Catherine. Besides someone will have to stay here during the day, to make sure he doesn’t get up to any mischief.’

Barbara didn’t even question the motives behind the generous offer; she just took it at face value, as was her weak nature to do so.

They made their way into the kitchen, just as Catherine pushed the last spoonful into Anthony’s mouth. Barbara was astonished at the state he was in. His bib and mouth were caked in food.

‘Mummy, mummy. Look what these horrible women have done to me,’ he screamed.

‘I don’t care, you’ve lost me my job today, but lucky for you, and I, Ms Wilkes is going to let us stay here.’ Anthony’s optimism was immediately deflated.

‘No mummy, no. I want to go home.’ He bawled.

‘I’m afraid he spilt his lunch over his new dress.’ Gertrude explained, holding up the soiled dress for Barbara to examine.

As Catherine removed the makeshift bib, her eyes were drawn to the small puddle beneath the stool. As she followed the line up, she spotted the wet stain on the front of Anthony’s panties.

‘The big baby’s wet himself!’ Catherine announced.

‘Oh Anthony, how could you, as if I haven’t got enough troubles!’ His mother exclaimed covering her mouth in shock.

‘Mummy.’ Anthony squealed, in desperate attempt to find salvation. There was none to be found and he slumped back dejectedly.

‘I can see we’re going to have to take some radical measures now we’ve seen his true nature.’ Remarked Catherine, raising her eyebrow.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender