Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Sisters by Bethany-Louise  (Read 37121 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
The Sisters by Bethany-Louise
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2006, 05:08:06 AM »
The Sisters part 15

Author: Bethany-Louise, Apr/27/2004 12:47:39 [-04]

The Sisters part 15 by Bethany-Louise

Catherine, now fully awake greeted them on the landing. ‘Ahh, how’s nanny’s little coochycoo?’

‘Ahh, goo,goo ga,’ replied Anthony, almost losing his dummy.

‘We need to get baby, bathed and dressed. We have to be at the start line in two hours,’ Interrupted Gertrude.

‘Come on then Tiny Tears, let’s make you the bell of the ball. I want you to win first prize in the baby judging competition.’ Announced Catherine clapping her hands in glee.

He couldn’t contain himself as a humiliating wave hit him. He collapsed on the floor in a sobbing heap. ‘Plweeese, na, na plweeese.’

‘I think baby’s trying to tell us something, Catherine.’

‘I think Tiny Tears is thinking about all the lovely ladies, fussing and cooing, while he sits in his pram, dribbling and smiling at them all.’ Catherine giggled.

‘I think we should take some extra bottles with us. I’m sure there will be no shortage of ladies wishing to feed, such a pretty baby. We could even charge for each feed and raise some extra funds for the charity.’ Gertrude was ever the resourceful one.

The news left Anthony sobbing even harder, as Gertrude hauled him through to the bathroom. They emerged some time later, with Anthony dressed in only a pair of pink plastic panties. His skin had been given a pale pink sheen, through the lavish amounts of baby cream and powder, which had been applied by the sisters.

‘That’s better, all nice and clean; well for the time being anyway. Where’s Curtis? Curtis!’ Gertrude shrieked.

‘Ahh there you are, take baby to the nursery whilst Catherine and I get changed.’ Barbara took her son upstairs.

When the door was closed Anthony hugged his mother. ‘Oh mummy, please help me. I don’t want to go to the pram race, all those ladies will see me dressed as a baby,’ he howled.

‘I know darling, but what can mummy do? We’re both stuck at the moment. I know it’s difficult, but you did bring this on your self, and after all, living here is much better than that horrible flat, isn’t it?’

‘But I don’t want to be a stupid baby, all the ladies will tease me.’

‘It won’t be for long poppet, you’ll be home for tea, then you can have a sleep in your cot.’ Barbara didn’t know what to say to console him, even though she knew he must be going through hell.

Anthony buried his head in her breast and cried. Even Barbara had a tear in her eye, which was more to do with her own failure than her son’s plight.

‘Come on angel you must get up on the changing table before Gertrude comes, you know what she’s like if your not ready for your nappy change.’

‘Very true Curtis.’ Gertrude and Catherine stood in the doorway, looking menacing in their blue matrons uniforms.

‘I’ve got just the thing for a disobedient infant. Now get baby onto the table immediately.’ Barked Gertrude.

‘Mummy!’ Cried Anthony, as she helped him up.

‘Get downstairs Curtis and prepare six bottles of formula.’

Gertrude pulled off the plastic panties and pulled baby’s legs back. ‘Here’s your little surprise sissykins!’ Chided Gertrude holding what looked like a lump of solid jelly between her fingers, then forcing it up Anthony’s quivering bottom.

‘There, that should give baby a nice surprise in about four hours, which should be just be in time for the baby judging,’ she smirked.

This was followed by a very bulky terry nappy, which Gertrude stretched and pinned tightly round his hips.

She then teased out his curls and applied pink eye shadow and black eye liner to his doe like eyes. A little shimmering pink lipstick and face powder completed the baby doll like look.

‘There, no one will ever suspect your anything else but a simpering baby sissykins. Well not until you have your nappy changed that is.’ The sisters both laughed out loud at the horror on Anthony’s face.

‘Panties please nanny.’

Catherine held up the frilliest panties Anthony had ever seen. White satin, with wide pink frills at the legs. As Gertrude turned them round the rear was adorned with more frills in the shape of a heart, with Tiny Tears etched out in pink embroidery in the centre.

‘Everyone will know your name when we walk you round the show, won’t they baby?’

Anthony blushed, not knowing what to say as the panties were gathered and pulled over his nappy.

‘Don’t worry, they’re lined with plastic to keep your accidents in,’ smirked Gertrude.

‘Sit up and let auntie put your petticoat on.’

The petticoat of five layers of white net with deep pink frills at the hem floated down over his head. Anthony wriggled as the net scratched his skin.

‘Sit still, it’s meant to be pretty not comfortable.’ Informed Gertrude, as she fluffed it up, and buttoned up the back.

The petticoat stuck out at an absurdly acute angle and barely touched the waistband of the panties. Anthony realised why as the heavy pink satin dress settled on the petticoat. It was as wide as it was short, with the iridescent organza overskirt adding to the width. It shimmered in the light as he looked down at the cacophony of frills and lace, which adorned his body.

‘Who’s a pwetty ickle babykins then?’ Mocked Catherine, as she smiled with pride at her handy work.

Gertrude buttoned the Peter Pan collar, which almost choked him. As she smoothed down the organza he saw the same Tiny Tears embroidery across his chest, just above the dainty frill of the high bodice. He had no time to admire himself as a bonnet of pink satin was tied in a big bow under his chin. It rustled loudly as it had been packed with net between two layers of satin making it over large to make his face appear to be small. The final indignity came in a pair of white filly anklets and pink high-sided baby shoes.

The sisters stood back and admired the frilly mass in front of them.

‘If baby doesn’t win, I’ll eat my hat,’ remarked Catherine.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2006, 05:08:41 AM »
The Sisters part 16

Author: Bethany-Louise, May/5/2004 12:48:04 [-04]

The Sisters part 16 by Bethany-Louise

After Catherine had buckled baby’s reins on, he was ready for the race. As his feet touched the floor, he lost his balance, stumbled, and fell in a heap at Gertrude’s feet. The sister’s laughed out loud, as he pushed himself up with his hands, exposing the frilly heart on the seat of his panties. He realised why, as the soles of the shoes he was wearing, had been set at an angle to exaggerate his wide legged stance.

‘Excellent. Baby won’t be able to run off and get into mischief with those on,’ remarked Catherine, whose idea it had been.

Anthony took a few tottering steps. It was a good job Gertrude held the reins tightly, as he needed to be steadied. He caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror of the wardrobe and was shocked at his appearance. He was the epitome of baby girlhood, with his dress bobbing and swaying with his uncertain steps, and his bulky nappy and frilly baby pants on view to the world. He stood motionless in front of the mirror as he took in the sight.

‘Come on babykins, we haven’t time for you to admire yourself, the W.I. ladies are waiting.’ Announced Gertrude, pulling him to the door.

He sobbed quietly, as his fate drew ever nearer.

Barbara met them in the hallway with two bags, one containing the bottles of formula and the other changing accoutrements. She stared at the floor, not wishing to catch he son’s pleading, tear stained eyes. She felt all the apprehension a mother should, at the plight of her poor son.

There was one question, which was left unanswered, what was he going to travel in?

Anthony didn’t have to wait long for this to be answered, as Catherine disappeared into the conservatory, whilst Gertrude flounced out his dress. She reappeared pushing a large black pram. It had been custom built to Gertrude’s specification and had cost a small fortune. Anthony’s jaw dropped in awe, as the gleaming transport was wheeled into the hallway.

‘Mummy, no, plweeese, no!’ He wailed in disbelief.

Gertrude yanked the reins, pulling him towards her. She bent down and slapped the back of his legs, as she didn’t have time to remove his nappy for her favoured nursery spanking.

‘Lets get one thing straight, Tiny Tears. Babies like you have no say in what happens to them, and I won’t tolerate any further disobedience such as talking big girls words. Now let me hear your baby talk.’ Gertrude was adamant and no pleading on his part would alter the situation.

‘Goo goo ga,’ came his muffled response.

‘Good, now lets get you in, and no more nonsense.’

She lifted him up and placed him into the awaiting pram. He sank into the mattress, which he hoped would swallow him up, as he wriggled down, in an effort to conceal himself.

‘Sit up Tiny Tears, we want all the ladies to see you,’ chided Catherine, as she fastened the reins to the side of the pram.

It was surprisingly roomy, even though he couldn’t quite stretch his legs out. The design had used the full curve of the carriage to create the desired space.

‘You should have seen the look on the manager’s face when I told him what it was for, and who was to be the passenger,’ remarked Gertrude, pushing baby’s dummy between his quivering lips.

Catherine opened the front door and stared at the sky. ‘We’ll have to put the hood up, it’s spotting a bit, outside.’

Thank heaven, thought Anthony, at least no one will see me with the hood up. He was right, as the hood and cover were fitted by Gertrude, much to her disappointment. The party was now ready to depart. Gertrude pushed the poor soul out of the front door and into the wide world, with Catherine following behind.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2006, 05:09:19 AM »
The Sisters part 17
Author: Bethany-Louise, Jun/8/2004 11:45:56 [-04]

The Sisters part 17 by Bethany-Louise

Anthony sat mortified in the recesses of the pram praying it would continue to rain, as he stared out through his canvas window above the storm cover. He comforted himself with the thought that maybe the race would be cancelled, and he would be spared the indignity, of being pushed through the town.

‘I can’t hear your baby talk,’ snapped Gertrude, passing her hand through the slot and pinching his cheek.

Anthony came out of his daze and mumbled a few incomprehensible words, dribbling as he did so.

‘You know Gertrude, I think it’s beginning to clear up.’ Remarked Catherine looking up at the sky.

The first rays of sunshine hit the storm cover of the pram, and Anthony started to whimper again, knowing his last route to salvation was ebbing away.

They were now entering the town, and Anthony could hear the sound of voices in the distance. The pram was brought to a shuddering halt.

‘You hoo.’ Came a shrill call from the other side of the road. It was Mrs Greenwood, the head of the WI.

‘Morning girls,’ came the greeting as she crossed the road. ‘Excellent day, thank goodness. My, what a wonderful pram, I haven’t seen one like that for years. And who’s the lucky passenger?’ Her face came into view and Anthony instinctively sat back as a pair of eyes peered through the storm flap.

‘His name’s Tiny Tears,’ announced Catherine, with a grin, not wishing to hide the fact that he was a boy, even though the evidence suggested otherwise.

Anthony’s face flushed bright crimson, his bottom lip began to quiver, as he stared back at the elderly face confronting him.

‘Let’s have a proper look at the little darling then.’ Mrs Greenwood took it upon herself to undo the storm flap and pull down the hood.

‘Oh my, what a delightful baby…girl.’ She looked to Gertrude for an answer to the question on her lips.

‘Yes, he is a girl to all intents and purposes, a nappy wearing, dribbling, sissy baby girl.’ Gertrude advised her.

Mrs Greenwood composed herself, being just as shocked as Anthony with the situation. ‘Well you do look the part, Tiny Tears. I hope your mummy has brought a spare nappy with her. We don’t want you sitting in a wet nappy, and getting a nappy rash, do we?’ She looked in Anthony’s eyes, which began to fill with tears. ‘Oh you big cry baby.’

The three of them stood around the pram laughing at the blubbering baby before them. The commotion had attracted interest from several passes by. Soon there was quite a crowd gathered around the gleaming carriage, and it’s reluctant passenger.

Anthony just wanted to get out and run, but he couldn’t as the reins held him securely inside the pram. He just stared out of his tearful eyes at the mocking congregation.

‘That baby is very big isn’t she mummy?’ Asked a little girl, licking a lollipop. ‘Look, she’s wearing a nappy,’ pointing to the enormous pair of baby frillies, which were clearly visible. ‘Nappy pants, nappy pants,’ she shouted at the top of her voice. Her mother pulled her away, with a disgusted look on her face.

‘I think we’d better get to the start line, before we miss the race.’ Mrs Greenwood interjected, giving Anthony one last inspection of his frillies, shaking her head as she did so.

The route was less than pleasant, with plenty of mocking remarks and laughing from all who saw the procession, but finally they were there.

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2006, 05:09:52 AM »
The Sisters part 18

Author: Bethany-Louise, Jun/10/2004 06:44:51 [-04]

The Sisters part 18 by Bethany-Louise

The prams and their occupants were arranged at the start line, with Gertrude positioning Anthony next to a group of three young nurses from the local hospital. They took one look at him and burst into a fit of giggles.

Gertrude turned to them. ‘Could you watch over baby while my sister and I go to the judges tent, for our number?’

‘No problem, baby will be fine with us, we’re all nursery nurses from the maternity ward,’ replied one of the group.

This further humiliation only heightened his feeling of shame and he burst into tears again, much to delight of the nurses.

‘Ahhh, has ickle didums lost her dum dum,’ announced one of the group, producing a pacifier, which she pushed into his gaping mouth.

As she lent over the pram she realised this baby was not pretending to be a baby, but actually was a baby. She lifted up the hem of his dress and let out a shriek when she saw the tell tale bulge inside his frillies. ‘Look at this,’ she screamed to her friends.

The group gathered round the pram, whilst she held up the hem with the words Tiny Tears there for all to see, on the front of his frillies. ‘Now now, baby, let nursey see what baby’s got to hide down there’ she scolded, as Anthony instinctively pushed down his hands on the hem to cover himself up.

Two of the others grabbed his hands and pulled them out of the way, while the first one pulled the waist elastic of his frillies. ‘I knew it, babykins is wearing a nappy.’ She had a further shock when her hand delved deeper. ‘It’s a boy!’ She gasped.

This comment produced and even greater source of amusement.

‘You big sissy, fancy letting your mother or whoever, put you in nappies and baby girl clothes,’ came another remark.

This was too much for Anthony to take, and he shouted out from behind his dummy ‘I’m not a baby.’ His crimson tear stained face looked around the group for some support, but they completely ignored him.

‘I hope the sissy’s not wet his nappy, Susan. Those gorgeous frillies will be ruined.’

‘There’s no need to worry, Anne, they’re lined with plastic, just like a real baby’s panties.’

‘Has ickle babykins done wet wet’s in her nap nap?’ Addressing the question to Anthony, who was now in a fearful state.

He whimpered, and then called out. ‘Mummy, mummy.’

‘Ahhh.coo, coo, coo, ah da ickle baby, want his mummy wummy?’ Susan stared into his eyes, putting her finger to her lip, and pouting. She rolled her eyes in a mocking look of concern.

‘Has Little Tiny Tears been behaving himself,’ the sisters had now returned, clutching a number for the pram.

‘Well you didn’t tell us we’d be looking after such a sissy baby, and firmly pinned into his nappies as well. Does he actually use them?’ Anne enquired.

‘Oh yes, he loves having his nappy changed, after he’s wet or soiled himself. You should see the little darling squirming on the changing table, as auntie powders his little bot bot’. Replied Gertrude pinching his cheek.

‘Oh I’d love to see that,’ Susan interrupted. ‘I suppose there’s no chance of…’

She was interrupted by an announcement over the loudspeaker. ‘The pram race will begin in two minutes, two minutes.’

‘Come and see us after the race, it’ll give baby something to look forward to.’

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender