Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Jimmy's Potty Training Fiasco  (Read 59783 times)

Baby_Bobby

Jimmy's Potty Training Fiasco
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2006, 11:09:14 AM »
I woke up the next morning with my bottom still sore and tender, to the babyish sounds of my nursery rhyme alarm clock. My mom had bought it for me when I was in the first grade and she didn't see any reason to get rid of it since it still worked fine. I hated it because the childish melody of "little teapot" sounded like something a mother would use to lull her baby to sleep in a crib and it seemed to serve as a daily reminder of my infantile behaviour.

I noticed I was hugging my teddy bear for comfort and still s*cking on my pacifier. The latter was a habit I just couldn't seem to kick and despite the fact that I knew it made me look like a baby, I couldn't help myself. Sometimes, in the middle of the night, I'd lose track of the babyish accessory and I'd s*ck my thumb instead, much to my mom's chagrin. She had gone as far as coating it with vinegar but it still happened from time to time that she'd wake me up and my thumb would be buried in my mouth while I suc-ked it like a baby. That's when she'd wake me up with a sharp slap delivered to my bare thigh.

My mom came in and we began our usual morning routine. Breakfast, followed by my bubble bath, which today hurt when my bottom first made contact with the hot soapy water. When I cried out, my mom showed little sympathy saying, "maybe that will serve as a reminder that your training panties aren't to be used as a toilet."

After drying me off, she informed me that I still had one pair of trainers left that I hadn't wet in and that this would be my last and only chance to redeem myself.

"Three strikes and you're out," she said as she snugged the sissyish panties up my bare legs, covering my tiny pen-is once more.
   "I'll do better today, Mommy," I promised her, my voice filled with hope.

"You'd better," she said skeptically, "otherwise you'll be starting the new school year, back in your diapers and plastic panties."

I shivered at the thought of that prospect. It was a situation that would surely end in further humiliation, just as it had at my last school.

My mom completed her dressing of me by pulling up my plastic panties, a pink pair like yesterday with soft white ruffles around the leg holes and waist. The only good thing to be said about these panties, which my mom had picked up a quantity of on sale, was that they were very comfortable to wear. They didn't cut into my thighs but they were still surprisingly leak proof and the soft ruffles constantly caressed my upper legs as I walked about in them.

After she left me to do as I pleased, I felt I should take advantage of the slimmer underwear and go outside again, although I certainly wouldn't be going anywhere near the ice cream stand we were at yesterday. I put on some more loose fitting jeans (I hadn't been careful enough about that yesterday) and a t-shirt and asked my mom if I could go play outside and that I'd only be gone for a short while. She was hesitant to let me out of her sight unsupervised but after pleading with her, I somehow convinced her that I was old enough to go without her.

"You've got one hour exactly," she said as she checked the time on her watch, "I want you back in plenty of time for your nap."
   "Yes, Mommy," I replied happily.

I walked down the street carefully, trying to gauge the reaction of people who passed by me, to see if they noticed the thick underwear I had on underneath but so far, no one seemed to notice. It gave my shaken confidence enough of a bolster to risk going over to the nearby park. It was a nice day out and people were enjoying themselves on the grass, either playing ball or having picnics and I noticed there were many young people the same age as me to be seen.

I almost felt mischievious, that I was succeeding in concealing a great secret from the people around me and I stifled a chuckle of amusement as I walked through the wide, grassy park. I was feeling pretty good about things and not paying attention to where I was going when all of a sudden, I caught sight of a group of cheerleaders practicing their routines that I was in danger of stumbling into. I hadn't noticed them before since I had been looking the other way, but now that I had, it was impossible for me to go unnoticed. In a flash, I recognized the super short pink mini-skirts and shimmery clinging tops of the same type the two girls were wearing yesterday and I froze in panic. I immediately turned around but my abrupt change in direction only drew attention to me and I hadn't walked five feet when a girl's voice called out to me in a strong voice.

"Hey!" she shouted, "Hey you!" and I knew with sinking certainty that it was the bleach blonde from yesterday.

I hesitated momentarily but with great effort, willed myself to ignore the demanding summons from behind me. This was especially difficult for me since all my life I had been taught to respond immediately whenever called upon by a woman. It was deeply ingrained and I had learned the price for such disobediance was frequently a sound spanking.

"Hey you!" she repeated, "come here!" she ordered.
   People were starting to stare at me and wondering why a fifteen year old guy was trying to escape a cheerleader and I faltered, not sure what to do.

From around me, I heard the running footsteps of several people and turning to look, I saw to my dismay, the two hot babes from yesterday coming up to cut off my path. They looked no less stunning than they did yesterday and I noticed that the blonde's big bre ( " at " ) sts jiggled and swayed within her tight top as she moved to position herself in front of me.

She put her hands on her micro-skirted hips in a stance of defiance and blocked my path, her beautiful face giving me a look of contempt.

"Well...if it isn't the sniveling sissy who wet his pampers," she sneered with disdain.
   "Leave me alone," I replied nervously as my face reddened with shame.

I tried to step around her but she moved to obstruct my way.
   "Not so fast, Sissy-boy," she said as she held up her small, immaculately manicured hand in front to halt me, "are you wearing your diapers again?"

I blushed hotly but found myself suddenly speechless.
   "Leave me alone," I repeated, sounding weak and insecure.
   I tried to move around her but she reached out and grabbed me with surprising strength.

I looked down at her thin, feminine arm and I could see how toned she was. No doubt the physical workouts she practiced in cheerleading were why she was in such outstanding shape. Still, as I stared at her big, bouncy bre ( " at " ) sts, I couldn't help but feel that she was no match for me if she should try and force me around physically. I stood at least an inch or two taller than her and even with my frail body, probably had twenty pounds on her in weight.

As if reading my mind, she suddenly pushed me back belligerently, her mocking laughter filling the air as she showed off her perfect teeth and full, sensuous lips. I stumbled back, nearly tripping, and only just barely managed to keep my balance without falling. Her friend joined her in laughing at my pathetic display and she added further insults as she slapped my thickly padded bottom.

"Come on Sissy, you're not going to let a girl push you around, are you?"
   Some other people were starting to pay closer attention and a few made jeers of their own at my expense.

The sexy blonde advanced on me boldly, pushing me again with contemptuous ease.
   This time, I resisted and pushed her back but she hardly budged.

"Stop it!" I told her petulantly.

She laughed openly at my attempt at defense and then, before I knew what was happening, she advanced on me and tripped me before I could respond. I fell flat on my back and the wind was momentarily knocked out of me. Taking advantage of my prostrate form, the brazen blonde fell on me aggressively, and we locked in combat. I should have been able to throw her off but I found her to be a tenacious fighter, and I struggled weakly against her attack. I couldn't believe how strong she was and in mere moments, she had straddled my waist, her firm, perfectly smooth thighs spread out on either side of me. She had me pinned me on my back and I fought frantically to reverse her advantage but I couldn't budge her. She smiled down at me with smug satisfaction and inched forward with her sexy legs while she fended off my flailing attacks with her slim arms. Her super short mini-skirt, which had been barely long enough to cover her pert derriere, had now ridden up to the point where I could see her white panties, a mere foot from my face. Pinned helplessly on my back, she held my wrists against the grass on either side of my head while I struggled mightily against this implacable but sexy enemy. I couldn't believe how strong she was! Despite my best efforts, I could hardly budge her shapely frame and I wriggled ineffectually under her torso.

As she inched her sex closer to my face and she bent over to hold my wrists in place, her big bre ( " at " ) sts threatening to spill out of her thin pink crop top. It was maddening that this knockout could defeat me so easily and she flaunted her overpowering femininity before me blatantly. In different circ-umstances, I would have been in heaven, surrounded by the sight of her sexy smooth thighs, the intimate sight of her white, nearly sheer lace panties, and her two melon sized bre ( " at " ) sts hanging inches from my face but instead, her womanly features only served to emphasize how much of a sissy I was. It seemed like she was showing off the superiority of females by thrusting her big b**bs so close to my face and it was infuriating that I was powerless to stop her.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a sizable crowd had gathered to watch the spectacle and I was disconcerted to find that they were all shouting encouragement to my popular opponent.

"Come on, Sissy," she jeered scornfully, "can't you even beat a girl?"
   I squirmed mightily but she held my wrists above my head with a grip of iron. Releasing one of them for a moment, she slapped me soundly on the cheek.

"Ouch!!" I cried out, which caused a number of onlookers to burst into laughter.

Inching up my chest until her panties were mere inches from my face, she positioned her strong, firm thighs in such a way as to hold down my arms, freeing up her own which had been holding my wrists in place. I tried to kick her with my legs but I couldn't reach her and I only succeeded in looking more weak and foolish.

Now that her hands were free, she gripped my head by a handful of hair and with the other, delivered several stinging slaps to my reddening cheek. I cried out in pain, and tears of humiliation filled my eyes. The perfectly round shapes of her bosom and cleavage became blurred as I whimpered pitifully.

Smiling wickedly down at me, she turned her torso to be able to see behind her.
   "Why don't we see what our little sissy is wearing under his pants," she said, the challenge obvious in her tone of voice.

"No!!" I exclaimed desperately.
   I struggled wildly but I was helpless with her weight on my chest. I could feel the warmth of her sex and as I fought her, I could see her bosom shake and jiggle above my face within the confines of her thin, pink top.

After delivering another stinging slap to my face, she reached behind her and unbuttoned my pants, quickly unzipping my fly and exposing my plastic panties. A collective gasp arose from the crowd as they saw what I was wearing but their shock quickly turned to laughter as they joined the busty blonde's disdain for my sissyish underwear. As I squirmed and wriggled, her cute brunette friend came up and helped snake my pants down my legs, further exposing the pink plastic panties and trainers I was wearing.

I fought like a demon possessed now but my opponent turned back to face me, delivering several well placed slaps to my face to quiet me down. By now, everyone was laughing at my babyish ruffled panties and my face was a bright shade of red as they mocked me. The entire cheerleading squad had surrounded us to watch one of their own defeating a helpless sissy and I was humiliated beyond words.

"Okay Sissy. I'll make you a deal," the beautiful blonde said provacatively as she placed her hands on her sexy thighs, "I'll let you up when you show us what a big baby you are and wet your diapers."

"No!" I squealed frantically but she responded by lifting my head up with a sharp tug of my hair and slapping me again hard.

I fought to keep from crying but the shame was too much.
   "Please!" I begged the sexy vixen, "please let me go."
   She only smiled down at me and shook her head, readying her hand for another vicious slap.

"No please! I'll do it! Please don't hurt me anymore!" I wailed.
   With a tremendous smile of satisfaction she leaned back and waited. It wasn't difficult for me to do her bidding: I had been holding back for what seemed like forever and now it was like a dam bursting. The pee flowed uninterrupted, flooding my nursery print training panties and quickly soaking them. I kept peeing until a pool of warm urine had puddled around my cheeks, having nowhere else to go. I sobbed in defeat and the tears spilled down my cheeks as the beautiful blonde smiled down at me triumphantly. Bending down, she kissed me on my pouting lips, leaving her pink lipstick on me.

Everyone laughed again as she got up off me, dusting her hands together and regarding me with a smug grin.
   "Better run home to your mommy, Sissy," she told me as she laughed at me once more before sauntering off victoriously.

As I watched her sexy form walking away with her saucy gait, I couldn't believe what had just happened. Sniffling shamefully, I jerked up my pants and ran as fast as my legs could take me back home.

Anonymous

Jimmy's Potty Training Fiasco
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2006, 04:13:40 PM »
When I neared my house, the full gravity of what had happened finally hit me.

When my mom found out that I had wet my third pair of trainers, I knew she'd hit the roof. My cheeks were still sore from yesterday and I just couldn't take another paddling. I had to do something...but what? Somehow, I had to hide the wet panties so she wouldn't find them!

Running inside, I went straight to my bedroom, tearing open my dresser drawers in the hopes that she had washed my trainers from the days previous. I was frantic with fear as I pushed plastic panties, tights, rhumba panties and rompers aside in my urgent search. I banged each drawer closed and yanked open the next but by the time I had reached the last one, I still hadn't found them.

Where were they?! Had she not washed them yet?

I knew that my mom might choose to walk in at any moment and in my panicked state, I felt another stream of pee warm my soaking wet trainers.

"Oh!" I squealed helplessly, and I desperately tried to squeeze my legs together to stop the flow.

Just then, I spied both pairs of training pants lying in a stack by the door, on top of a bunch of diapers that my mom hadn't put away yet.

I exhaled with relief and grabbed one of the trainers, placing it on my bed to change into.

All of a sudden, I heard my mom's voice calling from the other room.

"Jimmy?" she called me, her voice muffled by the closed door.

Oh no! I had to get out of my wet panties quickly!

In a state of wild frenzy, I tore my jeans down, only to realize belatedly that I had forgotton to take off my shoes first. I cursed under my breath and viciously ripped them off to allow my pants to get over my feet. Everything was in a blur. Was that my mom's footsteps coming down the hallway? No time to listen to be sure. What would she do if she caught me changing out of my trainers without telling her? It was too late to think about that!

I pulled my plastic panties down in a flash, followed by the wet and still warm training panties that were sopping wet. A trickle of unabsorbed pee ran down my leg as I threw them into the open closet and jumped into the fresh pair I had set on the bed. There was no time to find a fresh pair of plastic panties so I grabbed my old ones and ignored the pee dripping off of them. Pulling them up my legs like lightning, I heard my mom coming down the hall, for sure this time. She was only seconds from opening the door! I grabbed my jeans and stuck my feet through them, yanking them up my legs and over my plastic panties in a flurry of movement. No sooner had I zipped them up when my mom opened the door and walked into the room.

"What's going on in here?" she asked suspiciously.

"Nothing," I said, trying to sound innocent, but I was still fairly panting from my exertions.

"What have you been up to?" she said warily, fixing me with her withering gaze. My mom had a talent for getting the truth out of me and it was rare that I could successfully hide something from her.

"Nothing, Mommy," I repeated, trying to get my breathing under control.

"Then what was all that noise I heard?" she continued insistently.

"Um...I didn't hear anything," I replied unconvincingly. My heart was beating like crazy in my chest and it took all my efforts to appear calm and normal.

"Jimmy," she said firmly, "I don't like liars in this house. You know what happens to little boys who lie to their mommy, don't you?"

I gulped fearfully.

"Yes, Mommy," I croaked.

She took her eyes off of me long enough to scan around my bedroom, no doubt looking for some incriminating evidence of my activities.

Glancing down at the front of my pants, I froze in terror. There, just where the leg holes of my plastic panties would be, I saw two huge and unmistakable wet spots where the vinyl panties had leaked through. In my haste to take them off, I hadn't noticed it before. Now, my goose was really cooked!

I bit my lip as my mom turned to focus on the visible floor of the closet. Why hadn't I closed that damn door?

Stepping over, she bent down to pick up the discarded wet trainers I had just taken off, holding them up before my face as clear proof of my deception.

"You want to explain this?" she said, her voice filled with ice.

My mouth hung open but I couldn't utter a sound. My mom's eyes naturally fell to my crotch and she yanked my pants down quicker than I thought was possible. She eyed my dry training pants and everything was suddenly crystal clear to her.

"So you thought you could hide you wet panties from me, did you?" she said as she reached over to pick up the paddle.

"I-I-I-" was all I could stammer.

"It wasn't enough that you wet yourself like a little baby...you had to go and lie to me about it too, didn't you?" she said as she took a seat on the bed.

Tears tumbled down my face as I shook my head.

"No, mommy," I sobbed.

"Well, little baby," she said tersely as she pulled my plastic panties down with excruciating slowness, "I think you've pretty well proven that you're not ready to be potty trained."

"Bu-but-" I whimpered in devastation.

This couldn't be happening!

"Your training panties are going straight into the garbage. From now on, you'll be wearing diapers and plastic panties, all the time."

"No Mommy!" I wailed miserably.

She tugged my trainers down to my knees and threw me over her lap.

"I hope you like wearing diapers because that's what you'll be dressed in when you start school this year," she told me as she raised the paddle high above her.

I sobbed and bunched my fists as the first swat landed on my bottom like a thunderclap.

WHACKKK!!!!   

"WAAAAHHHH!!!!" I bellowed out as the wooden instrument of my punishment bit into my tender cheeks.

WHAPPP!!! SMACKK!! WHACKKK!!!

I slapped the floor with my hands and kicked wildly as the paddle rained down repeatedly on my smooth, helpless bottom. Even after only four slaps from her paddle, my buns felt like they were they were being smacked with a red hot skillet and I tried to jump up to escape. My mom stopped only long enough to grab my right arm and twist it behind my back, forcing me back down submissively into position.

"Oh no, you don't," she growled and she rewarded my efforts with a series of hard, stinging slaps from her fearsome paddle, delivered to my waiting helpless fanny.

I bawled like a two year old and kicked some more but the panties restricted my legs and my toes danced against the floor.

SMACKKK!! WHACKKK!! SMACKK!!!

I howled in pain, the tears streaming down my face as I cried and cried. She kept spanking remorselessly, bent on delivering a stinging lesson to my bottom that I'd never forget.

WHAPP!! SMACKK!! CRACKK!!! THWACKK!!

I gasped for breath as my buns turned three shades of red. My mom paddled me until every inch had become a hot, stinging, angry crimson, burning like two globes made of flaming charcoal. My tender cheeks had become a blazing conflagration and I knew I wouldn't be able to sit for a week.

My pathetic attempt at potty training had been an unmitigated disaster. My mom and Susan were right, I reflected bitterly, I wasn't ready for training panties yet and I knew that diapers and plastic panties would be my constant companions from now on. That epiphany became all the more clear as the paddle with its carefully drilled holes continued to assault my punished bottom.

At last, the terrible spanking ended.

I lay prostrate, my chest heaving as I bawled loudly, my face wet with tears. My mom lifted me up slowly but my knees were shaking and I could hardly stand. I tried to brace myself against her shoulder but she quickly rose and stormed out of the room.

"Don't you move an inch!" she commanded me sternly.

I didn't dare defy her and I stood there, on wobbly feet, crying my eyes out as the fire on my bottom raged on. Looking back over my shoulder, I could see the deep red color covering every curve of my sissy bottom and I sobbed all the more in self pity.

My mom returned with a tube of something in her hand and she ordered me to bend over, putting my hands on the bedpost. I heard her squirt a glob of the cream into her hand and she began rubbing it into my stinging cheeks roughly, making me burst into fresh tears.

Nonetheless, part of me felt some gratitude, for soon, I knew the soothing lotion would ease the raging inferno on my posterior. I noticed it had a strange smell to it and when I looked at the label, I was surprised to read Ben-gay on it. That was odd, I thought, since I'd never seen her use that on me before.

"That should help serve as a little reminder," she said enigmatically.

She sat me down on a ready stack of diapers and quickly powdered my front area before pinning me up securely. Strangely, the Ben-gay had initially gone on cool but now I felt a growing, but unmistakable heat, beginning to buzz on my cheeks. By the time my mom had snaked a pair a yellow plastic panties over my bulging diapers, it seemed like a swarm of bees was attacking my bottom.

"Mommy! It hurts!" I wailed piteously.

"It's supposed to hurt," she snapped, "that's what happens when you try to lie to me. Maybe next time, you'll think twice before you try and deceive your mommy."

A fresh torrent of tears spilled down my cheeks as the fire only increased within my diapers. The cream had the effect of not only increasing, but also prolonging the stinging on my bottom and I cried like a helpless baby, stamping my feet on the floor in helpless frustration.

My mom began pulling up a pair of glittery pink tights up my legs, tugging them up and over my fat diapers while I blubbered before her. These were followed immediately by a frothy pair of white, frilly rhumba panties. Their soft satin material happily stretched to accomodate my thick, bulging diapers and my mom yanked them up and over until they covered them very prettily.

The stinging was so insistent, I danced in place as she went to the closet to retrieve one of my sissy party dresses, this time, a pastel pink satin confection with a white lacey bib across the bodice and a built in petticoat. It had a pair of peach colored lambs on either side of the bib and it completed my babyish look. Obediantly, I raised my arms to accept the humiliating garment and she dropped it over me, buttoning up the back and locking me in securely.

With a quick gathering of my hair, she tied them up into pigtails with big, floppy pink bows and led me out of my room, taking me into the living room.

"Jimmy. You are to put your nose in the corner and not move until I tell you to. Is that understood?" she ordered me.   

"Yes, Mommy," I sobbed sorrowfully.

I moved to the corner and put my nose into it like an errant four year old as I cried pitifully to myself. The intense stinging on my rump hadn't lessened one iota and I struggled to keep from dancing in place.

I hadn't been there for more than a minute when all of a sudden the doorbell rang.

Turning my head just enough to peek at the picture window that covered one side of our front room, I spied my cousin's entire family waiting outside and looking in at my sissyish appearance. My mom greeted them warmly and and they streamed in to see a fifteen year old sissy, crying in his dress and diapers. Giggles and exclamations could be heard from the entire family as they stopped to stare at me.

All eight of them!!

The End (sniff)

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender