Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Debra Gets Her Own Sissy  (Read 67993 times)

Deewet_

Debra Gets Her Own Sissy
« on: May 30, 2006, 01:21:20 PM »
I know I haven’t been writing for a while.   I have added more to this story since the first time I put it on the story board.

DEBRA GETS HER OWN SISSY 
By Deewet

Debra had to look at the address twice, not sure if she had read it right. The Pay Pal shipping address was apartment 202 in the building across the street. Someone just across from the street had bought one of her cute little pink sissy dress from Ebay. She grew faint wondering who it could be. Oh man, it had to be that little guy she saw coming from the place, oh let it be him, she prayed.

She turned from the computer to look at the blue dress hanging next to her sewing machine, thinking that it was the right size for the little guy. Her breath shortened. This had been her fantasy since starting making and selling sissy dresses on Ebay. By the number of bids she got for each dress, she knew there were plenty of sissy men who liked being dressed as little girls, but she knew the odds of finding one of her own was slim.

Getting her self together, she took down the satin dress and packed it for shipping. With a little nervousness she put a note on the dress before packing.

Dear F. Kline

As you will see by my address, we are neighbors. Please don't let this scare you, I'll keep your secret. But, I have a secret of my own and a closet full of more lovely dresses, stacks of diapers and plastic pants on a cute changing table and a very special bed waiting for a little baby. Discretion is most important. I just want to be a little sissy's loving mommy. Meet me at the Fifth Street Movies at 2 PM on Saturday if you are interested. I'll be at the popcorn waiting for you. Don't buy a ticket.

Loving,

An Expecting Mommy.

The walk to the post office was almost a waste since she could have delivered the package herself, but she didn't want to scare her prey.

Debra lived in a two-story house and in the basement she had been putting together a nursery with the money she made from selling clothes to sissies. Fifty years old and retired after her husband's death, she didn't need the money. It was just that she was strangely turned on by the thought of little men being turned into sissy babies.

Tony scurried out of the super's apartment, carrying the boxes left by the mailman. He'd finally gotten his nerve up to buy little girl stuff from Ebay and couldn't wait to tear open the packages.

Safely inside his small apartment, Tony sat down on the couch, staring at the unopened boxes. Was he ready to take this big step in his fantasies? Before finding the sissy sites on the internet, he'd kept his urgings to be a little girl in check, just wearing a pair of baby doll pajamas to bed once in a while. For a time, he'd tried to get himself thinking about women's clothing, but his mind always went back to girl's in fluffy dresses with petticoats, white tights and black Mary Jane shoes.

Selling his first children's book had been a surprise and more surprising was its success. Maybe it was his inner girl that allowed him to write and illustrate a book so popular with girls. He now had money and a five-book contract that allowed him the freedom to quit his job at the bookstore and move from this small apartment. It also gave him the money to splurge into his fantasy. His plans were to dress as a little girl as he wrote his next books.

The first package he opened was the shoes. They were so perfect. Shiny black with pretty buckles. With shaking hands, he next opened the thin package of white tights. With the blinds drawn tight, he stripped down and putted on the white satin panties and training bra he'd gotten two days ago. His pale, hairless legs looked so soft and cute in the panties. Next, he pulled on the white tights and the shoes. They fit perfectly and were noisy when he walked across the wooden floor.

He was a little disappointed that the petticoat hadn’t arrived yet for his new dress. A dress he dreamed about the last two nights. He'd fallen in love with it on Ebay. It was a baby blue satin dress with an attached white satin apron like Alice in Wonderland wore. He didn't breathe as his opened the box and saw the wonderful dress. He scooped it into he arms and cried. It was so pretty. When he slipped it on and zipped up the back, he'd felt something click inside. He felt happier than he'd ever felt before, as if this was what his little body had needed all along. The boy part of him washed away and he really felt like a little girl in her new fancy dress.

Sitting down on the couch like a girl, his knees together, he saw the note in the dress box. He took it and when he read it, almost ***d himself with fear.

Oh man, how stupid of him. He hadn't noticed when paying by PayPal that the shipping address of the dressmaker was right across the street.

In fear and shame, Tony got out of his dress and back into jeans and a polo shirt, breathing hard with tears running down his cheeks. He could tell her that the dress was for a kinky girlfriend, that's what he'd do when he got to the movies.

He sat on the floor, against the wall, the girly clothes he's been dreaming about spread on the carpet where they fell.

For almost two hours, he sat there, wishing he'd never sent for the clothes, but also during those hours, he couldn't keep his eyes off the dress and tights, remembering how happy the clothes made him before reading the note.

Sometime around eight that night, he succ-umbed and got back into the girl clothes, crying the whole time about his weakness, how he couldn't resist the dress, how he was such a pathetic little man.

Every time he heard someone in the hallway, he froze, waiting for a knock at the door. Should he just come to the door, looking pretty in his lovely dress, after all, she made these dresses so surely she would understand.

Except, Tony didn't understand what forces droving him to this point, alone in his apartment, hiding from the world, dressed as a little girl.

No one knocked on the door and Tony fell asleep on the couch.

The next day he got out of the clothes and into light blue Dockers. For some reason, without thinking, he put on a light pink polo shirt.

The drive to the movies was done in a daze. He'd have no trouble recognizing Debra, he'd seen her before in the big old house across the street. She was a heavy woman, probably over two-hundred pounds and a foot taller than him.

Like the note said, she waited by the concession stand. Cautiously, he approached her, his stomach sick and he suddenly had to ***. His fears that this was some kind of blackmail thing dissolved when she reached out and hugged him tightly.

"Don't be afraid, I understand," she said, her voice so motherly.

Tony couldn't speak, his throat choked up.

She pulled away and handed him a plastic bag. "Go in the bathroom and put these on while mommy gets us some treats for the movie."

Tony started to open the bag, but she stopped him. "Wait until you get in there. If you don't come out wearing what's in the bag, we are not going any further with this, but if you do, I promise to change your life for the better."

He looked up at her, still speechless.

"I'll make you into the prettiest little girl for mommy."

It was what he always wanted, but now that his fantasies were ready to come true, he felt frozen on the edge."

"Go," she prodded, pushing him toward the bathroom.

Tony went in and down to the farthest stall. He sat as if going to the john and opened the bag.

He expected to see panties, but instead he pulled out a disposable diaper and a yellow pair of plastic pants with snaps down the side. Also in the bag was a pair of scissors.

A note told him the snaps on the plastic pants would make it so he could put them on without taking his pants off. He could sit on the toilet while getting into them and the diaper. The scissors were for cutting off his briefs.

Anonymous

Debra Gets Her Own Sissy
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2006, 01:23:19 PM »
Tony heard people going in and out of the bathroom, ***ing at the urinals. He never used the urinals; afraid someone would see his tiny *****.

He took the scissors and cut away his briefs, and stuffed those in the bag, not believing he was doing this. He flushed the toilet, hoping to mask the noisy plastic of the diaper as he struggled to get them into position. He taped the sides and next worked the snaps open in the plastic pants.

All the while, he worked, a strange tingling settled into his groin. The diaper felt so strange on him.

The yellow plastic pants were very soft and mercifully, quiet. He pulled those around and snapped the pants in place over the diaper.

His Dockers fit loosely like all of his clothes. He stood and pulled them up over the plastic pants and decided to wear his short out to cover and possible peaking out of the bug plastic pants.

Although, the shirt hid the bulge of the diaper, the plastic crinkled loudly with each of his steps and he swore the older man at the sink looked over at him as he walked out of the restroom.

Debra waited anxiously outside, holding the popcorn and two huge soft drinks she had bought for the movie. When he came out of the restroom, she almost dropped the cardboard tray, seeing that he had indeed put on the diaper and plastic pants. It made her feel so wonderful, knowing that hidden under his Dockers, unknown to the people walking around him, her new little sissy was diapered and wearing yellow plastic pants.

He looked so precious, trying to walk without making noise. No doubt, the rustle of the plastic sounded loud to him. She noted that he hadn't tucked in his shirt to hide his condition, an unnecessary move, since no one would really notice the slight bulge from his diaper, except her. For a moment, her eyes stayed glued on the slight bulge under his shirt and pants.

"Okay," he said softly. "They're on me. What now?"

"We go see the movie, silly," she said to him.

Debra had picked a long movie to make sure her little new baby had to use her diapers. She took his hand and led the way to screen 2. His hand was smaller than hers and was shaking.

"It's all right, Toni," she assured her new sissy, in a low voice. "Mommy's not going to make you anything you don't want to do, but I think we both know you want to be a sissy."

He pulled back. "I can't do this."

Debra felt this was a critical point. If she didn't handle this right, Tony might flee.

"Let's just play this as it goes," she said. "Remember, I make and sell dresses so I understand and approve. Just think of all the clothes waiting for you in my house."

His eyes showed his fear but they also showed his desire. Debra knew that a fetish like this could over come fear with just the right words. "I have the most frilly dresses and petticoats, little school girl uniform jumpers, rompers for play time, the cutest pink pajamas for bedtime. In fact, everything is pink, yellow or baby blue. Butterfly soft satin material or soft vinyl."

"Of course, I want to keep you in diapers and plastic pants, nice soft cloth diapers not the disposable you are wearing."

Her words had put him in a trance as his fetish took control. He resisted no longer.

About an hour in into the movie, the large drink had the desired effect. "Go ahead," she urged, whispering in his ear. "Everyone else has to leave and miss part of the movie, but you can go as you watch and no one will know. Your diapers and plastic pants will keep everything outside dry.

Tony couldn't concentrate on the movie. The diaper and plastic pants he wore were the center of his universe. If he even moved slightly in his seat, the crinkling of the plastic seemed very loud. He could feel the heat building up in the plastic prison and the elastic cut into the skin on his thighs.

The large drink was pushing his bladder to bursting point, but he had another bigger problem. Since he was little, Tony suffered from a spastic colon and stress only made it worse, and he was very stressed, sitting in the movies, wearing a diaper and plastic pants, with a woman who knew his secret. He had no idea where all this with her was leading, but he felt helpless to stop. She had touched his weakness with the talk of the clothes waiting for him in her nursery.

He squeezed hard trying to will the coming bowel movement to go away, but he also knew that uselessness in resisting. Nothing could stop this urge and the only thing to do was head to the bathroom as fast as possible.

She gripped his hand tight when he tried standing.

"You don't understand," he pleaded.

"Sit down," she hissed. "Use your diapers."

Tony froze. The people around her had to have heard her use the word diaper. He sat down and lowered his head in shame, praying no one he knew was in the theater.

"I have to go poo," he frantically whispered to her.

"You'd better not," she warned. "Mommy will have to spank her bad girl if she can't hold it. It was also tell mommy that her little girl is still a baby and must wear diapers all the time."

The rest of the movie went by in a blur as he fought to control himself. The pain in his pressure from his bladder won when Debra reached over in the dark and pressed down on his it. Warmth spread across the front of him and he felt streams run down his skin to pool around the back of his diaper. For some surprising reason, the warmth and knowing that the wetness was contained by the diapers and the plastic pants, made him relax a bit.

That was a mistake. He almost cried out when he felt the rush of hot, thin poop fill the back of his diaper. Like an infant, he couldn't stop himself. He stomach made a loud noise as his bowel expelled the steamy substance.

"It's okay, mommy knows you can't help it," whispered Debra. "We'd better go now."

Thankfully, Tony let her lead him out of the theater. Unfortunately, the lobby was packed with people coming in for the latest Star Wars movies that were slated to begin in the next hour on five screens.

With each step, more poo squirted into his already full diaper. He wanted to die and didn't dare look up as they squeezed through the mob.

Finally, they were outside and Tony breathed in with some relief.

"Oh my, you're a big wetter," said Debra, pulling him across the parking lot. "I guess it will only be thick cloth diapers for you from now on."

Tony didn't understand until he felt the back of his legs. Around the edge of the plastic pants, his Dockers were soaked. He stopped and looked down, devastated that the ring of wetness was quite visible.

He started to cry. The diaper had also swelled and the bulge quite evident. With dread, he glanced back to the front doors of the theater and saw a group of people pointing their way.

"It's okay, Toni," said Debra. "We'll get you to my house and cleaned-up. Mommy's going to make everything alright for her little baby girl."

Debra kept a tight grip on his little hand and led him to her car. She figured if she let him on his own to drive home, his shame might drive him to run and hide, and she might lose her sissy, something she was determined not to let happened.

Tony reached for the front door of the car.

"I don't think so," she replied, opening the back door. "Babies go in the back seat. We don't want to mess up mommy's front seat."

She smiled at the shame in Tony's eyes. The back seat was covered in soft plastic she had gotten as a mattress protector. "Take off your Dockers," she commanded him.

"Not here," he pleaded.

""No one is going to see, silly," she replied. "You'll be more comfortable without those wet pants on you."

Reluctantly, Tony hurried to pull down his pants, unfortunately for him, he had forgotten to remove his shoes first. Now he was stuck with his pants around his ankles and his plastic pants and diapers in full view.

"You silly little sweetheart," said Debra, as she laughed. "Sit down in the back seat and mommy will get your pants off."

She pushed Tony onto his back in the seat with his legs out the door. She undid his shoes and pulled off his pants, thinking to herself that these will be the last pair of pants Tony wears around her. For a moment, she savored the site of him in his plastic pants and full diaper, little hands covering his face in shame, before she pulled him up to a sitting position, where she buckled him in safely.

It was all part of her plan. Making Tony sit in the back seat in a dirty diaper, would hopefully make him feel like she was the adult and in charge. To top it off, she opened the glove compartment and took at a pacifier.

Tony protested.

"The heavy tint on the windows will keep anyone from noticing," she assured him.

The ride seem a lot longer to Tony than twenty minutes. He suc-ked on the pacifier hoping no one could see in the windows as she promised, the smell and wetness in his pants reminding him of his dirty-diapered state. His mind whirled about where this all might be headed with Debra. Since she made dresses, he figured she had a large collection at her house, a thought that made him suc-k harder on his pacifier and feel ashamed at his weakness. How he was ready to humiliate himself in front of this stranger for a chance to dress as a little girl.

His stomach wasn't finished and five minutes into the ride home, he felt pressure building again. With a loud squirt, he lost control and filled the already over capacity diaper.

Debra smiled, watching in the rear view mirror, hearing him fill his diaper. The poor dear was surly a mess inside her plastic pants.

Luckily, Debra's place had a garage so they could get to the house by avoiding the neighbors. She didn't want anyone to know about her little business or growing desire to sissify young men.

"I should go home," Tony said pathetically, making Debra laugh.

"Are you sure?" she said, lightly. "All the neighbors are out working on their cars or yards."

Tony lowered his head. She was right.

Debra delighted in watching Tony try to walk in his full diaper, with a few streams of brown running down his legs.

"Go into the bathroom and clean yourself up in the shower. I'll put out something for you to wear."

She had him use her bathroom to get clean, not wanting Tony to see the nursery in the basement until she was ready. Of course, there wasn't a bathroom down there anyway since Tony would be wearing his bathroom in this house.

Anonymous

Debra Gets Her Own Sissy
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 01:24:57 PM »
Tony didn’t know where to start. His diaper was so full.  Carefully he pulled the plastic pants off and then pulled the tape from the diaper.  Thankfully it contained the mess.

After the shower, he stood at the closed bathroom door, afraid to go out.  Finally, Debra asked if everything was all right. 

He opened the door, a towel around his waist.  She smiled and took his hand, leading him over to the bed, where a thick soft diaper and pink plastic pants waited for him.  On a hanger was a dress similar to the one he bought, except this one was pink.

“I really think pink is more your color,” she said.

He planned to go home, but her motherly tone took hold of his willpower and he submissively allowed her to push him on the bed.  He suc-ked on the pacifier she put into his mouth as she powdered him and then pulled the diaper through his legs.  She pinned it tightly.

“In mommy’s house, you will always be diapered,” she said, lovingly.  “That way my little girl doesn’t have to worry about anything.  Mommy will take care of you.”

The pink plastic pants were noisy and tight around his legs.  Next she took a pair of pink tights from a package, balling the legs up to slide them on Tony.  The tights held his diaper close and made the rustling from the plastic pants louder.

Any resistance seemed to melt with the dress.  This time she had a full petticoat for him to wear.  It held the dress out so far he couldn’t see his diapered bottom or his feet.

Debra was beside herself.  The dress fit him perfectly and she wanted him so much to be kneeling and servicing her.  She was so horny she came while putting his Mary Jane shoes on his little feet.  The plastic pants peaking out below the stiff petticoats were priceless. 

It was even more adorable when Tony sat on the bed while Debra put on his Mary Jane shoes, his feet so little and cute. 

He looked almost ready to cry.

“What’s wrong Toni?” asked Debra, removing the pacifier.  “Don’t you want to be my little girl?”

“I’m so ashamed,” replied Toni, lowering her face. 

Debra put her hand under Toni’s chin and forced his head up, the blue eyes filled with tears.  “You don’t have to be afraid with me.  I understand.”

Toni shook with crying as Debra led him over to a chair by a mirror.  While he cried and told her everything, she softly, gently brushed out his long black hair and tied pink ribbon to make lovely pigtails.  He told how he had always been attracted to satin and lace, how he dreamed of being totally submissive dressed as a girl.  How he dreamed of having someone to mother him, to make all the decisions. 

“I’m not a man,” he wailed, his ribbon tied hair bouncing, his little feet rubbing together as they hung just above the floor. 

Debra’s heart broke for this sissy and she cried also.  She felt his loneliness, having to hide his shameful secret from the world.  She was sure that fate had brought them together over the blue dress he ordered and she made.

Toni couldn’t believe he had opened his secret place to this stranger but then again he couldn’t believe he’d let someone see him dressed as a little girl – and diapered.  But, it also was an accelerating feeling to finally tell someone all his dark secrets.  Her warm hands and voice made him feel safe. 

He let him self be led to the kitchen, his Mary Jane shoes loud on the wood floor, his legs bowed from the thickness of the diaper, the dress bouncing with each step. 

In the kitchen was a full size highchair made from light colored wood.  On the back of the seat were little bears and hanging from the seat where leather straps.

Debra pulled off the sliding tray.  Toni hesitated.  She had obviously gone to a lot of trouble and expense.  Was she some kind of crazed woman?

“Go on silly, Mommy will feed you.”

Toni climbed into the chair, knowing the way he was dressed, his options were limited.  He panicked some when she used the leather straps to secure his wrist down by the seat, making him helpless in the chair. Bondage had never been part of his fantasies and he felt tears welling up again.  Damn, where was the crying coming from?  He felt on the verge constantly since being diapered.   

He started tugging at the leather straps in fear.  They were strong and secure. 

“Come down, little one.”

He spat out the pacifier. “I don’t like this.”

The smack to his face was unexpected.  The tears welling in his eyes spilled out and ran down his cheeks.

“I don’t care what you think you like little lady.  You’ll do as you’re told.”

Anonymous

Debra Gets Her Own Sissy
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2006, 01:25:37 PM »
She picked up the pacifier and stuck it back in his mouth.  “Mommy doesn’t want her little girl to hurt herself,” she said, returning to her soothing mommy voice.  “Baby’s don’t talk unless asked.”

Now Toni was really afraid, but he tried to calm down and suc-king on the pacifier helped. 

Debra took out three jars of baby food and put a bottle of milk in a bottle warmer.  “That’s better,” she said, pulling a bib out of a drawer.  It was terrycloth on the inside and plastic on the outside.  She tied it around his thin neck. 

Being spoon-fed brought a weird mixture of emotions to Toni and Debra.   Toni was having second thoughts about everything and only wanted to get out of this dress and run home to hide.  Having a fantasy alone was a lot different than real life.  Debra on the other hand knew this was better than she dreamed and had no plans on letting little Toni out of diapers.  She knew her plan were illegal and probably be construed as kidnapping, but as she fed the helpless Toni, the desire to be push things future was undeniable. 

After emptying the jars of foul tasting food, Debra left Toni alone in the chair for a few minutes.  While she was gone, he frantically pulled at the restraints.  When he heard her returning he stopped, not wanting to get slapped again.

“Do you know what this is?” She held out a Taiser. 

Toni cringed in terror.     

“Mommy’s going to undo one of your hands and put a on a special baby mitten.  If you try to fight her, she will make things hurt for baby.”

Toni wondered what happened to the nice mommy.

Her grip was tight as she undid the buckle to his left wrist.  He didn’t dare resist as she slid as a strange thumbless mitten on his hand.  The inside was soft cloth that offered no flexibility, the outside was slippery pink rubber.  The band around the wrist locked.  They would be impossible for him to remove. 

After she repeated putting a mitten on his other hand, she strapped pink bands around his ankles.  She attached a short chain to the metal rings on the ankle bands, effectively hoppling Toni.   

Debra put the Taiser on the kitchen counter, glad she didn’t have to use it.  With the mittens and the ankle restraints, Toni would be no problem for now. 

She smiled as Toni tried to walk with the short chain and thick diapers.  “It’ll be easier if you crawl to the living room,” she told Toni, and was rewarded with a wonderful view of the plastic covered oversize butt as Toni crawled.  A good thing the hem is short, thought Debra, or she’d get the dress under her knees.  Something to remember in making baby girl dresses. 

Toni stopped midway and cried.  “Please don’t do this to me.”

Darn, cursed Debra.  She had forgotten to replace the pacifier into Toni’s mouth.

“This is the last warning you get,” she said.  “Next time baby Toni talks, Mommy will bring out the paddle.”

Toni accepted the pacifier without protest, defeated by his bound hands and ankles. 

Before giving Toni her bottle, Debra put on a full size plastic apron.  The plastic felt soft under Toni’s head as he laid it on her lap, suc-king on the bottle of warm milk she held. 

It felt so right to Debra feeding Toni his bottle.  There was no way she was letting Toni back to his apartment and risk the little sissy never returning.  What were the odds Debra finding such a perfect sissy to own? 

She knew what she planning was a crime, but she had everything in the basement nursery to keep her captive safe.  With her plans, little Toni will never want to leave her mommy.

Toni nursed the bottle of warm milk as waves of fear washed over him.  He’d never thought about bondage and here he was, bound in these strange mittens and chained at his ankles, helplessly drinking from a bottle, his head cradled in Debra’s plastic apron covered lap. 

Street noises came from the outside, making it even more surreal, like he’d dropped into another world inside Debra’s doors.

Despite his anxiety, he started to drift off to sleep when the doorbell rang.

Debra jumped.  Who could that be?  Then she remembered two friends were dropping by.  How could she be so stupid?

She got up from the couch and hurried Toni to the basement door, the little one moving as fast as he could with the short ankle chain.  “I can’t walk down the steps,” he cried, looking down into the basement.

“Just hurry,” Debra commanded.  “Slide down on your butt.”

Toni did and was stunned by the nursery at the bottom of the stairs. 

Debra pulled him toward the large wooden baby bed against one wall.  She pulled down the side and pushed Toni onto the plastic sheet.  She took his mitten hands and latched the rings at the wrists to locks at the head of the bed.  She replaced his pacifier with a gag shaped like a p* which she strapped tight behind his neck. 

“Don’t make a peep,” she ordered unnecessarily, since the gag made it impossible to make any sound above his whimpering, which he couldn’t stop, he was so afraid. 

She pulled up and latched the side rail of the bed.

Anonymous

Debra Gets Her Own Sissy
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 09:52:39 AM »
A rush of pent up emotions ran through Toni as he cried into his gag.  The rubber pen-is in his mouth freed him to let everything out, how lonely he was with his secret, how no matter how he tried, the baby things in the nursery excited him, how he’d give up what little of a normal life he had for the dress and diapers he wore.  He cried because he hated himself.

Above him, he could her women’s voices and high heels walking on the wood floors.  He loved women, especially older motherly types.  He had always dreamed of an older woman making him into a little girl.  In his fantasies, the transformation was so complete that he could pass for a little girl in public.  His 4’-10”, eighty-pound body made him think it might be possible.

He tried his wrist restraints and saw they were good, not that escaping in this dress was feasible.  In fact, the way he was dressed was bondage.  He moved his legs and heard the plastic pants and felt the softness of his diaper rubbing his little pee-pee.  The softness made him hard and he loved the thickness between his legs.  As he listened to women’s muffled laughter above him, he moved against the diaper, the plastic bed sheet smooth against his hairless legs.

He came in a rush, crying out again in his gag, this time from pleasure not shame.  Waves of pleasure washed across him as he struggled in his wrist constraints. 

The noise from Toni’s playing in the bed came up to Debra and her friends.  They stopped talking as the bed squeaked in rhythm.  Frantically, Debra looked for an excuse.

“What do you have down there in your basement, dear?” asked one of the women.

Debra never thought about bringing her two friends into this, but they both knew she made money selling dresses on Ebay.

The noise stopped.

“You know those dresses I make so much money selling,” said Debra.  “Well, they’re for men who want to be little girls.”

Both ladies smiled.  “We already know.  We saw them on Ebay.”

“Do you have someone downstairs?”

Debra was stunned.  “Don’t you think it’s weird?”

The bigger lady, two hundred pound, Stacy laughed.  “The only way we are going to get a man in to tie him up in our basement.  You have one of those sissies tied up down there?”

“You have to share.”

Debra took a slow drink of tea.  This could be better than she dreamed.  It would be fun to play baby with her two best friends.  Between them, they could completely transform Toni into a helpless sissy, dependant on diapers and them.  The one thing that bothered her a little was that Stacy could be a little mean.  She wouldn’t be surprise if the large woman wouldn’t enjoy using the paddle.

Toni caught his breath and realized with shame that Debra would see the mess in his diapers when she changed him.   He looked through the bars at the changing table on the far wall.  On the shelves he saw stacks of folded diapers and plastic pants.  Leather straps hung from the table, obviously to keep him helpless while being changed.

There was wooden playpen on in the middle of the room, its floor covered in plastic and a wooden top that could lock.  The playpen was stocked with dolls.

The wallpaper in the room was of ballerina slippers, pink to match the furniture.

The basement door opened.  Toni peed in his diaper hoping that it would hide his other stuff. 

At the bottom of the steps, Debra’s friends stopped, looking around the nursery until fixating on the little man, dressed in pink, bound and gagged in the large sturdy crib.  Toni’s beautiful blue eyes were wet and round with fear at seeing his secret exposed to more people.  Cutely, he moved back in the crib as if to hide from their gaze.

“Were do you find this wonderful creature?” asked Stacy, her breathing hard.  Debra could see she was a transfixed by the thought of this little sissy.  She moved over to the crib and reached down to touch Toni’s face.  “It’s alright, little one, Aunt Stacy wouldn’t hurt you.”
Debra could see that Toni was suc-king hard on the rubber pen-is.   

“What’s that filling your mouth,” said Stacy, softly.

Anonymous

Debra Gets Her Own Sissy
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2006, 10:44:31 AM »
Stacy reached around and unbuckled the gag.  She laughed when she say the rubber pen-is.  “So she is a little coc-k suc-ker also.”

Toni wanted to protest that he wasn’t gay nor a coc-k suc-ker, but dressed as he was, the protest would be weak.  He wanted to hide so badly, ashamed of his appearance. 

“She lives just across the street, can you believe it,” said Debra. 

“You mean she used to live across the street,” replied Stacy.  “I think this is where she belongs.  A little sweet thing like this must be protected from the bog ole’ bad world out there.”

“I really should be going home,” said Toni.

Stacy looked over to Debra.  “You allow her to talk?”

“She’s still in training.”

Toni gasped as Stacy looked over at the paddle.  “I think we could help her remember.”

Debra bit her bottom lip, looking down at Toni, quivering in his crib, looking so adorable in her bubble plastic pants, heavy with the thick diaper pinned tight.  She knew from reading the Internet, that spanking was necessary to break the will of a new sissy, but felt the pain of a mother having to give hard love. 

She pulled Toni from the crib and carried her over to the changing table.  She smiled when she saw the soaked diaper. 

“I can see why she needs to be diapered,” said Stacy, now holding the paddle.

“You’d better put on a plastic apron,” suggested Debra.

Toni wanted to flee.  He had never been so afraid as he watched Stacy stroke the wooden paddle.  They undid his ankle chain.

Debra removed his wet diaper and powdered him liberally before pulling a very tight pair of clear plastic pants on him.  These were not made to cover a diaper but to be used as accident protection while spanking and also, Toni was soon to find out, amplified the sound of the paddle. 

“Now, Toni, I’m going to tell you the new rules before each hit,” said Debra, leading him over to the waiting Stacy, who now sat on chair, wearing a pink thick rubber apron.  They undid his wrist but let him in mittens.  Over her lap, with his head down, the dress covered his face, making it impossible for him to see what was coming.

“Wait, you’d better but that gag back into her.  I’m going to make her scream.”

Debra lifted the dress so she could get to his mouth.  She strapped the gag in place, filling his mouth again with the latex pen-is.

The first hit caught him by surprise.  He screamed into the gag, but Debra and the women only heard a muffled whimper.

Debra gasped at the suddenness of the redness coming to the spot she whacked.  She found her voice. 

“You will not talk unless permitted by a grownup.”

Smack.  Toni jumped from the force.

“You will only use your diapers to use the bathroom.”

Smack.

“You mouth will always be filled with a gag, pacifier, or baby bottle.”

Smack.

“You will never wear boy clothes again.”

Smack. 

“You will obey your mommy.”

Smack.  Tears ran down Toni’s cheeks. 

“You will only come when mommy or her friends permit you.”

Smack

“You will service mommy and her friends as a good sissy should.”

Toni’s butt was a bright red under the clear plastic pants.  It was a good thing he wore those because he had lost control and peed.

Anonymous

Debra Gets Her Own Sissy
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2006, 03:48:35 PM »
“Oh my, she is a little baby,” said Stacy, as they all looked down at the yellow pool of shame in Toni’s latex pants.  Toni just looked down as Debra took his hand and led him over to the changing table. Tears still ran down his eyes from the searing pain of his spanking.

He didn’t resist at all as the strong Stacy left him up on the plastic covered table.  

Debra was worried that she might get the pretty pink dress wet, so before taking off the latex panties, she had Toni turn over and so she could unbutton the dress.  The chain binding his wrist was also removed.  After that spanking, no one thought Toni would cause any trouble.

He didn’t.  Something had broken down in him as he cried during the humiliating and degrading spanking.  A piece of the shell he put up to protect him from the world had fallen away and he felt vulnerable.  

Debra saw this and talked softly to Toni as she slid the dress over his head.  â€śI’m so sorry, but Baby Toni needs to learn that she is no longer a grown-up.”

Next Debra put on a pair of rubber gloves and turned Toni back over.  â€śMommy’s not mad that Baby Toni made a mess in her plastic panties.  Never again does Baby Toni have to worry about holding things inside.”

Toni closed his eyes, suc-king on the pen-is gag as he listened to the soft, feminine voice.  â€śNo more waiting to go the bathroom.  No need to hold back tears if Baby Toni is sad.”

She pulled down the latex panties and dried off the wetness on Toni with a soft cloth.  Using the word,” baby,” was a repetitive method to reinforce in Toni the image of being a baby not an adult.  Debra practiced many years ago as a physiologist and knew the basics of behavior modification. She had quit practicing after getting married.  â€śNo longer will Baby Toni have to bother with deciding what to wear or what to eat.  Mommy will do that for her.

Toni felt as if in a dream state as Debra lifted his behind to put a fluffy diaper under him.  His body felt almost detached as she pulled the thick diaper between his hairless thighs, pinning it tightly around his narrow waist, a waist that embarrassed him with its feminine curves, but delighted Debra.  

All the nerves in his legs felt the leg openings of the yellow plastic paints as she pulled them up and over the thick diaper.  â€śYou’re going to love being babied by mommy.”

“You’ll spoil her,” said Stacy.

Instead of a dress, Debra put a yellow shirt on Toni matching the color of the soft plastic pants.  The shirt had two snaps on the shoulder and flared out at the bottom.  It ended at the top of the plastic pants and even showed a little of Toni’s cute little belly button.

Debra lifted Toni and placed him in the wooden barred playpen.  He watched Debra remove the gag and replaced it with a pacifier, his blue eyes so innocent looking to her.  She thought about how beautiful those eyes will look with mascara.  

“We’re going over to visit your apartment,” said Debra.

This brought Toni out of his trance.   He started to protest, but then saw the paddle in Stacy’s right hand.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender