Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Under the control of my ex wife and her new husband  (Read 120853 times)

-Dainty-

Under the control of my ex wife and her new husband
« on: April 10, 2007, 07:56:29 PM »
I was married to Michelle for 5 years. I have to admit that our time together was, for her, unpleasant. You see, to begin with, I am very un-endowed (is that a real word?) with a p_nis that is about 2 inches when soft, and only about 4 inches when erect. I was, therefore, unable to provide her with adequate sexual satisfaction. That does not mean that we never had sex. We actually had two children together, but she got no enjoyment out of it. And yes, we did do oral and we did use toys, but pleasure from real intercourse was also important to her, and in this department, I was unable to deliver.

Michelle probably could have lived with this deficiency if I wasn't also into being so submissive. I really liked it when she would make fun of me for my size and treat me like her little boy instead of her husband. I wanted her to scold me and spank me when I was naughty - even to put me into diapers as a punishment from time to time. Being the caring wife she was, she tried to do all of this, but she derived nothing from it and besides, she didn't like it either.

In short, everything that turned me on was a turn-off for her. And so, I guess it was inevitable that she would decide, after nearly six years, to divorce me and find a real man. That was the start of my real problems.

The divorce petition demanded that I not only pay generous child support (I would certainly have paid, but she demanded much more than any court would have ordered) but that I also give her a large alimony. The demands were, in my opinion, quite unreasonable, and I would have fought them if she hadn't put into her petition all of the sordid details about our sex life. Not only did her affidavit go into excruciating detail about my sexual inadequacies, she also spared no detail about my desire to be treated like a little boy. She revealed how she would keep me hairless, how she would make me wear little boy clothes, and how she would take me over her knee and spank me when I misbehaved. All this, she argued, was at my insistence, and it was her primary reason for wanting out of the marriage.

Needless to say I was mortified. Not only did her lawyer know all about me now, so did my own lawyer as would the judge who would have to read the petition and authorize the divorce. The last thing I wanted was for us to have a trial which would be public and during which I would have to submit to a very embarrassing cross examination. And so, I agreed to all of her demands.

Within six months, Michelle had found another man. John could not have been more opposite than I. He is tall, 6' 3" and well built. I assume that he is also well endowed. He is also a take charge, no nonsense kind of guy, even dominant. They married and she and our two children moved in with him.

In the meantime, I had great difficulty keeping up the financial end of our divorce "agreement", falling behind in my payments. The stress of the divorce and everything else finally began to catch up with me and the quality of my work suffered to the point that I was let go from my job at the bank. Now I couldn't even make child support payments. I suppose that I could have asked a judge to order a lower amount, but this seemed unfair to my kids and would have necessitated hearings where all of the other issues were sure to arise.

And so, I decided to visit Michelle and John to discuss matters with them.

Our meeting was a disaster. Don't get me wrong, they were both polite, but they were also absolutely inflexible. No amount of pleading on my part made a difference. They were determined to not change the terms of our divorce agreement on iota and they made it clear that they would be taking me to court to enforce them. I left their home devastated, not knowing where to turn.

And then, out of the blue, Michelle called me the next day and said that she and John had had a long talk about my predicament and were prepared to offer me a way out. She told me to be at their house a 7 pm that evening and they would outline their proposal.

When I arrived, John answered the door and told me to wait for him and Michelle in the living room. I was a little surprised that he was instructing me rather than inviting me, but let it pass. After about 10 minutes, the two entered and sat opposite me on the couch.

Michelle began the conversation by revealing that she and John had devised a plan that would be beneficial to everyone if I agreed. She wanted to return to school to finish her degree, she explained, but was unable to do so because it would mean hiring a nanny/housekeeper - something that they could not afford to do right now. If I agreed to take on that role, she and John would be prepared to let me live in their home and would forego any further child support payments or alimony. I would get room and board and a small stipend and the children would be able to see me more regularly.

I was dumbstruck. I had never considered such a situation and had to admit that all things considered, it made a lot of sense and I told them so.

"Not so fast sonny boy," John interjected.

Sonny boy? I looked at John and then back to Michelle.

"Yes, well there is more to it than that," she said.

Michelle then went on to explain that she had been completely open with John about the reasons for our divorce. He had read all of the doc-uments and the two had spoken at great length about me and my proclivities.

To say that I was instantly embarrassed would be a huge understatement. Of course, I shouldn't have been surprised. Naturally they would have discussed all of this before marrying. But to have it all out in the open like this, suddenly, with no indication of what was coming, was quite something else. My mouth went dry, my pulse quickened and I started to sense a butterfly feeling in the pit of my stomach. Where was this going I asked myself?

I didn't have to wait to find out.

It was John's turn to talk. "Steve, this arrangement we are discussing is not a zero-sum gain for us. If you or your work is inadequate, we cannot simply fire you because you will then have no job to pay Michelle what you owe her and we will have no money to afford a replacement."

"I don't understand," I lied, knowing full well what was coming next.

"So rather than firing you when you slip up, we have decided that you will be disciplined," John explained.

"Disciplined??" I stammered.

"Spanked," Michelle cut in.

"That's right," said John. “In fact, this job should be a dream come true for you because for it to work, you must agree to be treated just like the little boy you have clearly always wanted to be. You will be expected to discharge all of your duties like an adult, but you will be under our complete control like a child."

For a moment I was tongue tied. I didn't know what to say. Then, just like when Michelle and I were married, my adrenaline and hormones began to get the better of me. Like a moth attracted to a flame, I couldn't resist delving more and more into the details of what they were proposing, all the while knowing that the more I did, the more I would become ensnared.

"What do you mean when you say 'under your control like a child'?" I asked.

"It's really quite simple," Michelle explained. "We will decide what clothes you wear, who your friends are, what you eat, what time you go to bed... everything that parents decide for little children. And when you disobey, you will be punished accordingly."

"And that means all the time, everywhere," said John. "Don't worry; we won't go out of our way to humiliate you. For example, no loving parent would ever spank their children in the mall..."

"Except maybe for a smack on the bottom," Michelle interjected.

"Well, yes, maybe a swat or two if deserved. But my point is that Steve, if he agrees to this, will not need to worry that this will turn into a public humiliation fest. That's not the point. The point is for him to accept our authority over him at all times - even if that WERE to mean having his pants taken down in a crowded mall."

I gulped. "What about the children?" I asked.

"You mean would you be punished in front of the children? Not gratuitously," said John. "But we are not about to promise that it will never happen. Besides, all of this is really in your hands, isn't it? If you do as your told, and act as you should, you will never discover what we are prepared to subject you to in terms of discipline, will you?"

He had a point. All the same, something was telling me to run away from this deal as fast as possible. But how could I? It real was the perfect arrangement. I got a job, Michelle would be able to go back to school, and I would no longer have to pay support or alimony and would have a roof over my head to boot. And so what if I had to endure a little teasing and play from time to time at the hands of Michelle and her new husband. To be sure, it was embarrassing to be in this position, but it was what I liked.

I agreed.

"OK. We are going to write a contract that each of us will sign," said John. "Be here Saturday morning at 9 am and we'll finalize everything."

I stood up and thanked them both for their time, saying that I hoped this would all work out. I then left to go home and start making plans for my new life.

End of part one.

Continue?

BetBots

• Administrator
  • Ultimate Sissy
MOVED POST
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 03:20:58 PM »
Part 2 was posted as a new story in a new thread instead of here where it belongs so I moved it.

MOVED POST

StevieR.

Saturday morning arrived as it always did. I woke up, showered, shaved and dressed and headed over to John and Michelle’s on the bus. As I arrived at their house 10 minutes early I noticed another car in the driveway that I didn’t recognize. I climbed the front step and rang the door bell.

“Well, well, well,” Michelle commented upon opening the door. “I really wasn’t sure that you would go for this. Well, come in then, the others are in the dining room.”

Others? I entered the front hall and started toward the dining room.

“Stop right there!” Michelle ordered. “Take your shoes off and place them neatly at the door!”

Her manner was sweet, but firm. Sheepishly, I bent over to untie my shoes and quickly removed them and placed them where I was told. I then proceeded to where the “others” were and was taken aback to find a woman sitting with John.

Sue Rodriguez! Ten years my junior and Michelle’s crack lawyer. What was she doing here?

“Steve, you’re a little early,” observed John. “I suppose you’re anxious to get started,” he added with a smile.

“You remember my lawyer Sue Rodriguez?” Michelle piped as she followed behind me.

“Umm – Yes, of course I do,” I answered.

Michelle sat with the others at the table. The three stared at me expectantly.

“Well?” Michelle demanded.

“Well what?” I was genuinely confused.

“Well, is that the way you greet a guest in our house? Where are your manners?”

Oh brother, I thought. Being a generally polite person, I would certainly have greeted Sue, if not warmly, then at least respectfully. She was largely the author of my legal downfall, after all, so I could hardly have been expected to give her a hug and a kiss. Now that Michelle had made an issue out of it, however, there was no way that I could say anything friendly without seeming that I was doing so because I had been scolded. I short, just being civil would be embarrassing. Nevertheless, I was determined to make this work.

“Ahh, of course,” I spoke up. “Where are my manners? Good morning Sue, it’s so nice to see you again.”

The three looked at one another before John spoke up.

“Steve, that’s a fib if I ever heard one, but it’s a small one and quite understandable in the circ-umstances, so we’ll let it pass…this time.”

“However,” he continued, “We don’t think that it’s appropriate for you to address adults so informally unless they say you can. In short, it’s not ‘Sue’ to you, but ‘Mrs. Rodriguez’. Is that clear?”

Ouch! I suppose I had to expect this rule, but I really didn’t expect to be taken down a few pegs so quickly, especially in front of someone else – someone that John and Michelle must have known I had very little regard for. They really mean business, I thought to myself. Did I?

I quickly surmised that this was a test – my last chance to back out of our verbal agreement before it became a formal matter of record. I hesitated for half a moment.

“Well?” Michelle asked, her eyebrow raised.

I made my decision.

“Your right,” I answered turning to Sue. “I’m sorry for being impolite Mrs. Rodriguez. Please forgive me.”

There are many people out there who don’t understand how powerful a stimulant humiliation can be. A delicious wave of embarrassment, combined with growing anxiety over what the future held. I was definitely trapped.

“Good,” said John. “Now sit down, we’ve had Mrs. Rodriguez draw up some doc-uments that you will need to go over and sign. She will witness your signature and sign them as well.”

I sat at the table and began to read the contract that had been prepared for me:

Agreement between Steven Richardson, hereinafter referred to as SR and John and Michelle Leclair, hereinafter referred to as JML.

Where as SR is in default of his separation and divorce agreements with my former wife, Michelle Leclair, and whereas lacks the resources to fulfill his obligations under the terms of said agreements, SR and JML agree as follows:

1. Effective immediately, SR will be employed by JML in the position of domestic servant and caregiver to the children. Duties in this capacity will be determined and assigned as needed by either one of JML or their duly appointed representative.

2. In consideration of these services, JML agree to provide SR full room and board including all necessities such as clothing, toiletries, etc, it being clearly understood that the nature of all such items will be determined exclusively by JML or their duly appointed representative.

3. Subject to the rules of discipline (see below) JML agree to provide SR with a weekly allowance consistent with his relationship with them.

4. SR understands and acknowledges that, pursuant to this agreement, he will submit to ALL decisions of JML or their duly appointed representative. For the purpose of clarification, the relationship between SR and JML is to be similar to the relationship between a dependent, pre-teen child and his parents. SR agrees to surrender all decision-making authority to JML consistent with this relationship status.

5. Further to this, SR agrees to submit to all disciplinary decisions made by JML or their duly appointed representative including, but not limited to: grounding, spanking, corner-time, or any other form of punishment consistent with this relationship status.

6. SR further agrees to conduct himself in a polite and respectful to all other people in a manner consistent with his status to all other people.

7. This contract may be terminated by any of the parties, such termination coming into effect immediately upon notification.

8. SR agrees to the full liquidation of all of his personal belongings and assets and appoints JBL as his agents for such purpose. All proceeds for such liquidation will be held in trust by JBL and returned upon termination of this agreement.

Each item was read out loud by Sue – I mean, Mrs. Rodriguez – and I was required to agree to each verbally and initial each as well. I could feel myself turning red as the conditions regarding my relative status were read, especially the part about discipline. Everyone at the table but I smirked at that one.

At the bottom of the contract was today’s date and a place for each of us to sign. I went first, followed a little too eagerly (I thought) by the others.

Once done, we all stood.

“OK,” said Michelle. “I think that the first thing we should do is show you your new room. We had it prepared following our conversation earlier this week. I’m sure you’ll like it. Say good-bye to Mrs. Rodriguez.”

“Good-bye Mrs. Rodriguez,” I said, still embarrassed.

“Good-bye Steven,” she answered. “I certainly hope you enjoy what you’re getting into.” With that she left.

The three of us tramped up the stairs to the bedroom beside John and Michelle’s master bedroom. John opened the door and motioned me in, he and Michelle following close behind.

Oh my God! I thought. The room was decorated in a Flintstones motif. I opened the closet and discovered a small but sufficient wardrobe. In the drawers were other clothes. I was shocked by the degree of preparation that had gone into this. It was also a clear indication of just how serious John and Michelle were about this new arrangement. I didn’t know what to say.

“What’s the matter Steven,?” Michelle asked teasingly. “Cat got your tongue?”

“I don’t know what to say guys,” I responded somewhat sheepishly. “Thank you??”

“Oh, don’t thank us yet young man,” it was John’s turn. “You’ll earn everything you get, both the good and the bad, I promise you.”

“And by the way,” he went on. “We’ve been trying to figure out how you should address us and have decided on the following. When we are alone or with family you are to refer to us as Uncle John and Aunt Michelle. Around strangers Mr. and Mrs. Leclair will be fine. And of course, there’s always sir and ma’am as well. Do you understand?”

“Ah, what do you mean alone or with family?” I asked. “What family?”

“Now Steve, surely you don’t think that we’ll be able to keep this relationship a secret from our families, do you?” Michelle asked.

“To be honest, I hadn’t even thought about it,” I answered.

“Well we won’t,” John explained. “You’re the child and the decision is ours exclusively. Of course, you can always terminate the agreement right now, but before you do, I think that you should know that Michelle and visited with your parents yesterday, along with Kevin and Angela and their young ones, and we told everyone about this. So if you’re thinking of protecting your reputation, it’s a little late.”

John and Michelle were standing with their arms around one another in the doorway watching my reaction closely. I was dizzy. In the space of less than 30 minutes my entire status had changed with everyone. What had I gotten myself into?

I didn’t have long to wait to find out.

John looked at me sternly. “OK young man. If you aren’t planning on walking out the door right now, you have a date with a bath tub. Michelle, could you go start the water while I get our new kid ready?”

Michelle smiled at me as she slipped out of the room and across the hall. I heard the water start running as John turned back to me.

“Steve, you won’t be needing those clothes anymore. We’ve bought you new clothing more appropriate to your place here. Be a good boy and get undressed and give them all to me.”

To be continued

Dainty

• Ballerina
Poor little Steven
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 09:32:20 AM »
I guess I should have expected it, but I still felt uncomfortable stripping in front of John and my heart was beating a million miles a minute as I stood before him without a stitch. John smirked as my little soldier twitched a little under his grin.

Putting a firm hand on my naked shoulder he lead me across the hall to the bathroom where Michelle had left the water running. He shut the spigot off an motioned me to sit down in the water. “Steven we want you to set a good example of hygiene for the children” and he proceeded to wash me like a child. For some reason the feeling of no privacy and helplessness were appealing to my submissive fantasies and I felt a stirring. I had never done anything sexual with a man. Sure,. I've found myself getting semi erect in public showers, but then the other men were naked too! He washed my arms, legs, back, chest, feet and finally all around my crotch, finishing with a cloth covered fingered exploring around my bum hole making me yelp to his amusement.

“Son, I’m going to shave you today because in my eyes you are now a 10 year old boy and I expect age appropriate behavior when you have free time in your room. We have appointments set to have it waxed until it doesn’t come back anymore. If you have any plans for the weekend you need to discuss them with Michelle and myself to see if they are suitable and conform to your bedtime.”

I grimaced inwardly with the realization that this arrangement was rapidly looking more and more permanent in ways I had never before considered. He clipped it down and then shaved clean the stubble as I nodded. I had'nt given much thought to my friends, but it wasn't like I was dating anyone since the divorce.

“That didn’t take long, sonny boy, with your soft pudgy skin you really do look pre-pubescent! Michelle is convinced you never made it through adolescence and I’m beginning to think she was right.’ John laughed.

As he wiped me clean with a wet cloth the way he was talking to me started to have an effect and I worried about what John’s reaction would be as I started to harden.

“Oh Stevey Stevey Stevey”  he took my semi hard head between his thumb and forefinger and pulled me out straight. I gulped, no man had ever touched me in a sexual way and I was disgusted with my reaction.

“Don’t you know that this is what has gotten you into trouble all along?” He paused and stared into my eyes until I nodded. He worked it around a little until I could feel some prec-um on his big rough fingers. God, it was a starting to feel so good, but..

“John, please no, not like this”

With that.. “AAUUGH!” he squeezed my package.

“That’s UNCLE JOHN or SIR, Stevie. We’ll need to have a talk about what a little boy’s tinkler is for and what we consider acceptable behavior around here. Michelle knows what you like to do and we are not going to have a lot of unsupervised masturbation around here.He continued bearing harder down, especially on my balls

“Ugh, sorry sorry, sorry UNCLE JOHN, sorry UNCLE JOHN, UNCLE JOHN –PLEASE!” He released his grip and I sank back into the water and tried to catch my breath.

“ That’s better, Steven, now step out of there so we can get  you dried off. “

He took a big fluffy towel and dried me off all over, and I mean EVERYWHERE.  handed me a pair of spider man underpants and a pair of bib overall shorts and a Thomas the Train t shirt that said “A Very Useful Boy”. My sneakers completed the outfit, as I looked in the mirror and against my own will felt a stirring in my pants as a realized how juvenile I looked.

John lead me down to the kitchen where Michelle was seated with a list of chores before her on the table. She had never looked better. She was wearing a low cut blouse and her White Linen mingled with her own natural scent that I remembered so well from our morning’s together before she cut me off.  I was still flushed from John’s manhandling of me and I think it aroused him too as he stood behind her and nibbled on her neck.

She ignored him and proceeded “Steven, I’ve made a schedule for how you will be spending most of your time around here. Most of it will be cleaning, but there will some food preparation, mostly for the children. And speaking of the children, we are going make things a little more formal around here, I would like you to refer to Kenney as Master Kenneth until he is 13 at which time it will be “Mister” to you. You can refer to Cindy as Miss Cynthia from now on. You know you haven’t exactly been a model father to them. You’ve slacked off on visitation and never provided a decent role model when you were around.”

This was ridiculous! “Shelley! I agreed to work for you and John, but there is no WAY I’m going to treat my own kids like I’m their SERVANT.”

“THAT”S IT!” She stood up, anger in her eyes as she spit out. “John, you know what to do.

John dragged me roughly by the arm back to my room. I had instantly gone from righteous indignation to fear as  I realized John could easily break me in two and also how incredibly angry Michelle seemed. John sat on the bed and bent me over his knee. Holding one are behind my back he unsnapped what I then realized was a pajama like butt flap. He was able to work my tighty spideys down with one finger before he laid into me with his open hand.

Whack whack, whack, he punctuated his smacks with scolding.

“WHAT.. did I TELL.. YOU ..about CALLING.. us..AUNT.. AND.. UNCLE”

Snot was dripping from my nose as I started to cry.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry , SORRY SORRY, PLEASE SORRY.. I’ll be good, I’ll be good, I’ll be good with the kids, Please sorry, please just give me a chance, please.

It had to be at least 10 minutes of torture, where he only stopped to rest his hand, before he let me up and walked me over to the back corner of the room. I frantically tried to rub the pain out of my stinging behind.

John was still breathing a little heavily himself.“Steven you need to think about what your alternatives are. You are definitely grounded for this weekend. You just stand here and think about how you got here and what is going to happen if you don’t shape up. Keep your hands to your sides and someone will be back to get you in a while”.

I was still shaking as I heard him step out of the room, but in spite of everything or because of everything, my p_nis was throbbing. I had played with myself that morning but I was so aroused,  the embarrassment of my situation coupled with all the stimulation was driving me nuts! I wanted to rub it, but dared not after what John said about masturbation, 

Just then I noticed some sound in the next room. The door was shut but I could here John and Michelle’s muffled voices and her occasional giggle. I strained to try to hear but it was the opposite wall from the corner I was in. After a few minutes the talking stopped and I could start to hear a tapping sound. The tapping slowly increased in volume until it was a hard thumping. MY GOD. It was the headboard thumping against the wall. They were having sex! My humiliation and beating had turned them ON!

It was really hitting me, I really had lost Michelle for good. She must hate me.  I couldn't choke back a pathetic little sob as a fresh tear trickled down my already red and salty face. Even though  my stinging red cheeks were exposed in the rear, my underpants were still pulled up over my sticking erection. Just poking hard against the strained cotton.Poking hard, harder, harder, until.... I tensed up as I clenched my fists at my sides and involuntarily ejaculated to the sound and thought of my ex wife and new husband making love in the next room.

I imagined them cuddling in the next room. As the sticky wet spot started to cool down against my smooth skin and receding genital, my stomach went hollow and I shivered as I thought, “How was I going to explain this to my parents?”

An hour later, I almost was asleep on my feet as I was startled by soft foot steps. It was Michelle, I could smell the White Linen and sex emanating from her. She just stood there for what seemed like about 5 minutes.

Finally, “Aww, don't you look so CUTE with red little bottom and your little brown nose up in the corner where it belongs." Another long pause.

"You little shit, this just might just work out. You know, I've never cared much for your mother. I have seen many times how she has coddled you and I strongly suspect that it was her negligence or sloth that allowed you to develop so many colorfully perverse habits. When I was filling your parents in about the juicy divorce, your mom didn't even flinch. Not even when I got to the part about the diapers, although I don't think your father ever wants to ever see you again." My heart sank, as my stomach twisted.

"I'm going to call her now and have a long conversation with her about you and your future. Now pull your pants up and get to work on the laundry.” And she was out of the room before I ever saw her.

Dainty

• Ballerina
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 01:13:14 AM »
Finding my way down to the laundry room I could not help but notice that the house was even bigger than it appeared from the street. When I arrived in the basemnent Michelle had, or Aunt Michelle I guess now, had left printouts of detailed instructions. I began sorting the piles of dirty clothes in the baskets. There were very few of the childrens since they had arranged for them to be with Michelle's parents for my initiation week. It had been a couple months since I had seen them and they were growing so fast some times I almost didn't recognize them. I looked forward to seeing them more, but wondered if it was really healthy to talk to them the way they were suggesting. Suggesting, heck, demanding. Hopefully we would be discussing what was really in the best interestests of the children.

Sorting the whites I could not help but notice a pair Michelle's soiled panties. Wow, had it been a whole year since I had smelled this scent. My little man started to twitch. She must have really been exercising in this pair. I leaned into the washer. Just a little rub.

A footstep on the floor above broke by reverie. I popped the whites into the washer and set the cycle on and thought to myself, how good it was going to be close to Shelley Belly again. Sure, not as a husband, but being in charge of the laundry was going to be a real plus in this arrangement!

After finishing the laundry I had vacuuming, dishes, toilets, and a little dusting. This weekend I have to change the beds, clean the kitchen floor and cut the grass. Aunt Michelle made sandwiches for lunch and we ordered Pizza for dinner. Of course I did all the clean up. All in all my Aunt and Uncle were half way nice, helping me find where things were and belonged, but other than that, pretty much ignoring me.

After dinner was cleaned up, John pulled me aside. "Steven, I laid out your pajamas for you in your bedroom. Go get changed and brush your teeth. It's almost your bedtime." I looked at the clock. 7:45 PM."Before you get tucked in, we need to have a little talk about sex, Son".

That did not sound good. I scurried up to my room. Where did they find Sesame Street pajamas in my size?

John came up and sat down on the bed an motioned me to sit next to him. He looked me seriously in the eye. "Steven, your Aunt and I are very concerned about your sex habits and your influence on the children.You know I have grown very close to them and care deeply for both of them?"

I nodded my head.

"Well, you need to know that after your last visitation after he came home Kenney was asking why daddy was looking at naked people on the computer."

"J..Uncle John, it was an accident and it just happened once!" Damn it Kenney he promised not to tell!

The steely look in his eyes told me he wasn't buying it.

"Well you don't have to worry about that around here. Your computer is stored away and everything else is either at the Salvation Army or the Dump. But that type of behavior will be intolerable around here, do you understand that?"

I nodded. Looking up at him in these juvenile pajamas really was making me feel like a little kid. And I felt sick about another revelaton, and this was pretty serious.

"Your Aunt and I have decided you can play with yourself one time a day. It has to be in your room and it is the only time you will be allowed to have your door closed. I know this has been a hard day for you, so if you want to, go ahead, right now"

"In front of you?"

"Yes, we don't want you up all night doing it. You've got a lot of responsibilities around here to earn your keep. You can do it right before lights out or when you get up in the morning, your choice."

God I was so horny, the room, the pajamas, the way he kept talking down to me. I turned my eyes away from him and started rubbing myself. It was so hard to do it in front of him, but I thought about Aunt Michelle's panties. John stood up and stood by the door, as I lay back on my back and brought my legs up a little. I tried not to think of John in the room, but I did think about him spanking me. How scared and mad he made me at the same time. I thought about the panties again. I pictured John sliding them off of her. About him bathing me!

And I spurted and it felt SO good. Uncle John handed me a box of tissues from the dresser. "Steven, masturbation is a nasty habit that all little boys go through until they become young men and grow out of it. Please try to keep your pants clean. As I mentioned, personal hygiene is going to be very important for you around here." And he turned and walked out. I had a little trouble getting to sleep that night.

Dainty

• Ballerina
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2010, 11:21:44 PM »
Sunday morning I awoke with Aunt Michelle opening my curtains as Uncle John, standing over me and the bed pulled the covers down to my knees. "Looks pretty clean Shelly." The blue sheets would have easily exposed any stray semen. They both glanced over at the waste basket with it's one wadded up tissue. I was about to sit up, when Uncle John reached down and pinching the elastic band of my spideys slowly peeled the front down turning it over to expose the inside of the fly material.

"Steven, I'm proud of you for behaving yourself over night, but look at this." He said tapping  his index finger on a small yellow spot where an erratn pee spot had dried from when I had gone to the toilet during the night. "Is that clean hygiene?"

I did not want the day to get off to a bad start. "I'm sorry Uncle John, I must not have shaken well enough".

Aunt Michelle interjected, "He just needs to wipe his little pee pee, like his Mommy taught him". It's true, Mom didn't think I ever had enough to shake. So she had a way of using her thumb and forefinger to squeeze out the last drops into a bit of toilet paper untiil it was all gone.

"Aunt Michelle! Just what all did you talk to my Mom about?"

"Lots of things, Steven. Like never before during our marriage, that's for sure. Like John, did you know that Steven's mommy always let him in the bathroom with her until he was 14. I'm sure that's where he learmed to spy on me all the time, especially the WIPING. Right Stevey"? looking me right in the eyes with a wicked smile. I could feel the heat of my face, I'm sure I was red as a beet, how could she talk this way in front of John? I looked down, at least this talk of my Mom was making me so sick, I wasn't giving them the satisfaction of getting hard. "Well there are of lot of things we discussed, but little boys don't have to worry about them, they just need to do what they are told, right?" I nodded my head.

With a look of disgust, John let my undwear snap up, Ouch. He helped me out of bed and smacked me on the bottom, more playful than mean, but it was still a little tender. "Go use the potty and get dressed and then get downstairs and help your Aunt with breakfast."

"Yes Sir".

"I've got a golf game this afternoon and I need to get out of here. Hey maybe Steven could caddy for me some time." Oh great, I scurried off to the bathroom.

Dainty

• Ballerina
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2010, 08:38:10 AM »
That afternoon, after I had emptied them hampers and was preparing the wash, I noticed that Michelle must have cleaned out her locker at the gym as there were several garments and it was clear they had all been well worn. I had a load towels and linens running. I wanted everything to be in order when the children returned on Monday. A particular black leotard had captured my attention this day. I had heard jokes about housewives using the vibration of their washers and dryers to achieve satisfaction. Ok, maybe this was cheating but it felt, Oh so good and I could imagine myself down between Michelle's legs. I was so hard I could flick myself back and forth across the corner of the washer. I was doing a little twist dance. Back and forth, back and forth. Wait, I was getting wet. I stopped and found a tissue and put it down my front and resumed.

Suddenly, I heard Michelle coming down the stairs, so I through the leotard in a basket and started to set up the ironing board.

"Hello Steven, are you getting to like our basement?" A strange comment.

"Sure Aunt Michelle."

"We never had a basement in either of our ranch houses did we, Steven?"

"No?"

"But you had a basement growing up didn't you?"

"Uh huh"

"Your Mom says you spent a lot of time in the basement growing up."

"Yes we had a rec room down there, We played the stero pretty loud in high school."

" I'm not talking about that and you know it." She glanced over at the basket. "So why are my filthy leotards sitting on top of the clean towels? Did you have some plans for them later? Hmmm? Maybe a little date? " She giggled, she didn't seem to be mad at all.

She picked them up and hung the crotch in front of my face like she hated touching them. "Well gee whiz Stevey, I'm sorry I don't have any CHORAL PAJAMAS for you."

"What?"

"You know, CHORAL colored PJ's. Your sister's discarded CHORAL PAJAMAS."

I went white. How could she know about that? How could my Mom have even remembered that. I must have been 9 years old. It was summer and I found them on a shelf in the laudry room. All wadded up but the color caught my eye. It was almost pink, like panties. They were kind of silky and they smelled a little like my older sister. They made me feel strange. They were not all the feminime, the bottoms coming half way down my calves and a little embroidery on the top. A magical feeling I could not understand. I was not alone in the house but I actually stripped naked and put them on. I couldn't help myself once I got that feeling. I snuck over to the far corner of the basement. It was after I put them on that I even realized this good feeling being localized in my wee wee. I found that if I pushed it back between my thighs, sort of squatting, I could pull it back out by straightening up a little, and OH GOD THE FEELING. My first addiction. Thank goodness I wasn't producing any sperm or I would have been found out much sooner. But then one day my Mom came down and caught me in the act. I was sure she was as mortified and I was as she told me to put them away and get upstairs and nothing else was said. But the old pajamas stayed right there on the shelf, so of course, how could I stop. Then one day at breakfast, I can't remember if my Dad was in earshot, but in front of my sisters for sure she says "So Stevie, what is it you are doing with the Choral Pajamas in the basement. Whatever was said at that moment, I cannot remember. I have sublimated it but it was only one moment of sexual humiliation anguish I was to feel in my life.

The Pajamas finally disappeared, on a trip to the Good Will I'm sure. But then after my older sister left home at 17,   I got to move into her room. I soon discovered that no one had moved all of her diaphonous baby doll and other such nighties that she had long since out grown from a bottom drawer of the dresser I was supposed to be using.. They must have been too sissy (or inappropriate with me around) for my younger sister to wear.   I took them to my first apartment when I finally moved out. What else did Mom tell her?

She broke my reverie, "Steven you've been getting into trouble your whole life, haven't you."

"I guess I really have, I'm really sorry I haven't lived up to your expecations of me."

"Well that's old news, you sure put up a pretty good front when we were dating. I guess I didn't know anything back then." She threw the leotard into an empty basket. "You know, John would beat your ass if he knew you were sniiffing my underwear. He's such a real man he hasn't even given your laundry duties a thought. I told him to go easy on you last time, but he was so pissed when he heard about your last visitation and I can't blame him. He is not that crazy about you being that close to me, can you believe that, he's jealous. But more than that he really cares for the kids, so you better not screw this up. And it wouldn't kill you to throw in a Maam every now and then. If John heard how familiar your are being right now it would be a problem"

"Yes Maam".

"I'll tell you what. You've been a good sport. It's hard to tell with your baggy litte Osh Kosh's but I'm willing to bet you've got a pretty good little stiffie going there.' I nodded. "Well look what we've got for you." She walked over to the furnace and pulled an old bean bag chair out from behind it.

"Let's go over in the corner and have some fun." She kicked a few things aside and laid it out. "Ok, let's see it. You know what to do" She pulled the straps down off my bib and pulled my t shirt over my head. "This will be our littel secret, I wont tell John, if you behave yourself the next couple days." I pulled my underpants down and the tissue feel out. "Oh you have a little pad, are you on your period?" She giggled. I  laid back on the bean bag."Go ahead, I want to see it". I started to twiddle the end the way I love the most.

"No, that's not it, do it the way you did it the first time she caught you". I pushed it back between my legs."Oh I see, now you're a girl, maybe we need to get you panties". And I started pulling it back out. Push in, flex out, Push in flex out. "HA HA HA, your Mom said it was the strangest thing she ever saw, she'll never forget it and I dont' think I will either! Your first masturbation and your Mom catches you doing it like a WOMAN!"

I spurted between my thighs. It wasn't quite what I like to do, but I was glad to please Michelle. It was running down my legs. "Here get cleaned up". She walked over and pulled a small videocam off the top of the furnace and switched it off. "Back to work, Sonny boy, and no more sniffing. Got that?"

"Yes Maam".

Dainty

• Ballerina
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2010, 09:55:26 PM »
The children arrived late Monday morning after John had left for work. I hadn't thought about it before, but I was kind of jealous of his high paying job. I always felt like it was really important to set a good example for the children of Daddy who got up, went out and worked hard for an honest living. Since I lost my job I have been on downward spiral, where my esteem is low, so I indulge my fantasies to escape and I do my little thing and a minute later I feel even worse.

I didn't have anything but little boy clothes and did not want to face Michelle's parents anyways with what they knew about the divorce. Aunt Michelle let me hide upstairs in my room. I couldn't close my door, so I hid behind my bed when I heard luggage being moved in the hall. I heard her know it all Mom going on and on about how wonderful the children were and how WONDERFUL it was to have John in there life. Great. They probably spoiled the children rotten.

Finally, I heard there LEXUS pull away and Michelle called me down. "All safe now Stevey!"

I bounded down the stairs with my eyes tearing up. I had missed them so. "Ken--!"

"STEVEN", Aunt Michelle interrupted me.

"uh Master Kenneth" so good to see you, as I hugged him Kenny looked a little confused but hugged me back. Both he and Cindy kept looking back at Michelle as she smiled and nodded. Cindy was just starting to talk. It felt so good to sit together and chit chat about all the things they had done with grandma and grandpa. However everytime Miss Cindy would say Da DA, Michelle would put her finger to her lips and shake her head a little, still smiling and keeping everything a happy family reunion.

Michelle was just setting up a video for Cindy and Kenney was going through the toy shelves on the other side of the family room. I was just about to go upstairs to start unpacking their bags when all of a sudden, "Steven, let's play ball".I was shocked to hear his little voice address me that way. My jaw must have dropped because Michelle,  beaming down on us both with a big smile for Kenny as she had obviously coached him, interjected. 'Sure, you boys take the ball outside and kick it around for a bit while I start lunch."

We had a wonderful lunch together.  It felt great to play with Ken, well Master Kenneth, and get to spend some time with him, but I felt alot more comfortable cleaning up and getting back to the house work that afternoon. A little after 4 John came home early to see the kids. As he walked through the door master Kenneth came flying down from his room and Miss Cynthia ran all the way from the family room, both shouting, DADDY, DADDY, DADDY, DADDY." as they wrapped their arms aournd his legs and he walked them around the room with them sitting on his feet, all laughing together.

I made it as far as the downstairs bathroom and spent the next 10 minutes emptying our lovely lunch back into the toilet. I heard John take the kids outside and Michelle appeared at the bathroom door. I must have looked pretty pathetic on my knees in front of the potty.

"Steve you can spend the rest of the evening up in your room, and John has given you permission to shut the door. We'll take care of putting the kids to bed tonight." As I flushed and stood to leave she added. "I know this is hard for you, but it will get easier. John has to go out of town for a couple days. That will help you settle in a little, I'm sure of it. And you'll have a lot more time with the kids when I go back to school in the fall." The shut door let me have a good cry without upsetting the children. I guess I could have tried to face the situation and spend a little more of the night back with the kids, but instead, I tried NOT to masturbate. I laid on my back and I thought about everything that had happened. What had I lost. A few possessions. What good is personal freedom with no money. But this is John's money. What are my parents going to say. About 4:30AM I slipped my underpants down and for the second time in 30 years, I pushed my little tip down between my thighs..and let it slip back up..and pushed down, and back up, down up  down up......

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender