Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Under the control of my ex wife and her new husband  (Read 120844 times)

Dainty

• Ballerina
Under the control of my ex wife and her new husband
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2010, 10:29:38 AM »
John came in alone to wake me in the morning. "Good Morning Stevie"

I had a morning stiffie that would not quit. "This is a special day, Stevie. We have special cloth diapers for our big baby today. You better go try and use the potty because it is very important that you stay dry while our special guest visits today. Do you understand that?"

I nodded as he lead me across the hall to the bathroom. I pulled my pajamas down and sat down and tried to relax. I didn't really need to go that bad but every time I was about to relax and go, John or Michelle would check on me and make some comment. "Are you going potty yet?", " Come on be a big boy, push it out. You're going to be in trouble if you mess that diaper." I was never able to take care of business. When I retured to my room I noticed an ornate white dress spewing with lace, almost like a wedding dress, but in a style more suitable to a young girl. John proceeded to diaper me up in the cloth diaper and their extra bulk pushed out the white plastic panties he slipped up my smooth legs. Next came thin white nylon knee socks. Next, John had me stand up and he slipped the dress over my head and had me step into a pair of formal white slippers.

John lead me down to his study where Susan was waiting for me. "Now, remeber, I'm serious, I want you dry at the end of this meeting, or ELSE!.'

Before we walked in he slipped his hand up my skirt and slipped his index finger under my leg band and pretty much felt me up until I had a solid boner.When he started to work it up my bottom, I flinched and jumped forward in surprise. "Yelp."

Susan looked ultra professional in light colored business suit seated behind John's desk. Ignoring my squeaky outburst. "Sit down, Steven, or would you like us to call you Stephanie today? I want to have a few words with you before you sign the papers."

I assumed she was just making sure that I was doing this voluntarily. John slipped out and shut the door behind him.

For a least a minute, Susan just glared at me.

"You don't even remember me, do you?"

"What..Ma'am? Of course you handled the divorce."

"No, not that. Think back. About 15 years ago." My mind was a blank.

"City Junior College. Current Issues in American Culture."

I remember that class. I needed it for the Civic Studies credit hours, but why? Wait, Susan Rodriguez.

"Coming back to you?"

"We were in a class together right?"

"And do you remeber what the issue we studied that fall was?"

"Immigration?" Gulp, it was coming back to me. The arrogance of youth. I have always been kind of loud mouth with my conservative politics.

"Oh yes, coming back to you now?  Mr. who needs them stealing our jobs? Mr. they should all go back where they came from. Lazy wetbacks!" 

Most of the guys I hang out with our are pretty much red necks from high school and I guess I had picked up some pretty narrow attitudes. Iwas starting to really need to pee.

She came around the desk and stood over me."You haven't changed a bit. You little spoiled brat. I suppose you're in favor of this crap that's going on in Arizona" 

I squirmed in my seat. Michelle and I had been big talk radio fans. I had even talked about going to Tea Party rally. She pulled me out of the chair and pushed me down on the floor on my back.

"If you used the kind of language today they would throw you out of school. Wet back! Wet back!! I'll give you wet back".  She pulled my skirt up over my head and jerked my plastic panties down. She was breathing heavily.

"From the looks of your lovely dress I would say you are about 8 years old, girly. So how come you're still in diapers, sweety? Aren't you potty trained?" Through the diaphonous skirt I could make out that she had shimmied her tight skirt up and then I felt her straddling my hips over my exposed diaper.

She pulled the hem of my dress down to look me in the eye. "This is what I think of you, pig!" I felt her wet warmth spreading throughout my crotch. She was wetting my diape!. but Oh the smell. It was the strongest urine smell I can remember, not so much like she hadn't washed, but that it was concentrated, like her first morning pee. She grunted and spat on my face as she finished and stood up off of me. Had she and John planned this? I released some of mine to releive the pressure.

She faced away from me as she replaced her panties and smoothed down her skirt. "Pull your baby panties up and sit down, it's time for the moment of truth." She sounded genuinely relieved. As I rearranaged my clothing I noted a small red to pink spot on the front of my diaper, indicating what might have cuased some of the unusually strong odor.

She ushered in an eager John and Michelle as I sat and looked at the papers that had been set before me. Michelle took pictures as I signed the papers. "Smile for the camera Stephy! We want everyone to know how happy you are on your special day." It's hard to believe they didn't smell the pee but no one said anything about it.

Susan: "Not that we need any more pictures to make the waiver of parental rights air tight. No judge in this state would give back custody with all the evidence we still have from the divorce."

"Oh yes" chimed in Susan "You're a swingin' bachelor now. No kids holding you back. Wow, you're a real  catch!" They all laughed.

"Edna, you can come in now." My mom entered, dressed in her sunday best, she could have just come from church. Her eyebrows arching high as she took in my elablorate costume.

Susan began. "Your son has given up all rights in those lovely children." Mom had this pained fake smile plastered on her face, trying to please her hosts even on such a sad occasion.. "We didn't know how to celebrate, so when Stephy asked for his First Communion Dress, we just couldn't say no. Let's get some pictures of the happy family." As they stood her next to me I cringed as I noticed her nostrils flaring as she took in the full smell of the pee.

They posed us several different ways.Signing the papers and both of us smiling as if this the greatest day of our lives.Then when I stood again I heard a gasp. The extra pee was running down my leg.

"What's that  spot on the back of  your dress?  Michelle spun me around.

"And what's that stinky smell?"l, John added.

"It's pee, John, she peed her dress!" Michelle sounded honestly disgusted.

"John, I think it's about time for me to be going."

"No Susan, you'll enjoy this"

John grabbed me and taking my seat in the chair, pulled me over his knee and jerked the offending bundle of Susan's urine down to my ankles.

John really gave it too me this time. I was bawling in no time.

By the time he was done, he had a bulge in his pants, my Mom was red faced and perspiring (I think she enjoyed it), Michelle was lightly fingering her vagina over her short shorts.

"I REALLY need to get going now" Susan said with a smile.

"Thanks for all your help, Susan" John replied, "can you see yourself out OK?"

"Sure thing, I'll call you next week."

"Edna can you please go tend to the children, I know they will be happy to see thier Nana." Mom nodded an was off.

"Stephy, go to your room, AND as a special treat, you can shut the DOOR! We'll come get you after our short "nap"" . They smiled and were off for the the bedroom.

Dainty

• Ballerina
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2011, 09:09:21 AM »
I could hear John and Michelle going at it in the other room. I slipped off my communion dress and started to rub the front of my sodden diaper. I felt sick. I was participating in a sick sexual celbration of the relinquishment of my paternal rights. Listening to his animalistic grunts and her brazen moaning just made me hate them more for taking them away from me and yet that hate fueled sexual frisson as I turned red with fever at the thought of my debasement.

I stripped down to just the diaper and knelt next to the wall trying to hear every intimacy in the next room as I worked my fingers around the wet sponginess at the front of my groin. I was close to c-umming when I heard my door open. Mother!

"Steven, I don't think your aunt would be to happy if she knew you were snooping".

"ugh, sorry Mom." My heart raced hoping she did not disturb the lovers next door. I heaved a sigh of relief as the rythmic knocking of the headboard resumed.

"You did the right thing Steven. John and Michelle are delighted and you know we are going to have to stay on their good side from here out?

I nodded my head. "They are being to nice to me, Michelle has never treated me this way, almost like an equal. Maybe your other ex in laws are softening up to me now that you are out of the picture with Michelle. They know how much I love the children. It's just that John seems kind of strange in a lot of ways."

"What do you mean Mom?"

"Well, it's easy to see why Michelle is crazy about him. What woman wouldn't with his body and financial success. I just don't understand why he keeps going along with the crazy humiliation games Michelle seems to be using to get back at you. It doesn't seem like a good idea around the children. And now that you have know rights with them, I don't know why they are keeping you in the picture."

"They like having a houseboy, Mom". How could I tell her that John was getting a sexual thrill from my debasement and might not have the children's best interest in mind either.

"Here Steven let's get you out of that wet diaper." She unpinned me as I stood next to her and dropped the sodden cloth into my hamper."John told me you'ld be in here playing with your tinkler. My my, look at you, just like when you were my little boy, but you smell like little baby, let's get you down to the nursery for a bath."

She took me by the ear lobe and led me down to the nursery my erect pen-is bobbing as we went. "Your little cousin wet the bed during his nap so we have 2 dirty babies to clean up." I squatted down wishing my erection down, but being naked in front of Kenney and my Mom kept me excited.

Kenney was sitting in the water and he didn't look too happy. My Mom sat me down in the tub next to him.

"I'm NOT a baby!" he said indignantly.

"Well your Mommy says if you don't stop wetting your bed you're going back into diapers and all we have are your sister's pampers. Is that what  you want, Kenney"

That shut him up. "You know.....Stevie used to be quite the bedwetter too!" Her perked up at that as I shrugged down in the water.

"He did. Nana?"

"Oh yes we had a terrible time potty training him, just like you and your little sister." Kenney grinned a broad smile of superiority at me.

"Now you 2 behave yourselves and play with your toys for a few minutes while I tend to Cindy." She left for Cindy's bedroom.

Kenney waited till Mom was out of earshot and then looked at me warily and said. "Let's play a game."

"OK" I was releived that maybe this could take the sexual edge off the situation and I could calm down and have some father son time with Kenney.

"Why don't we play with the boats. We can have a marine parade!" I added.

"No I have another game, Steewy, it's gooder"

"What's that Kenney?"

"Ducks and Worms, I'll show you how." And he made duck head with his hand.

Dainty

• Ballerina
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2013, 05:06:56 PM »
"See Stevie, this is a duck and you use it to hunt for worms."

He made a snipping type gesture with his little index finger and thumb.

"Now you have to lie verwy still and don't make a move or the Duck will find you."

Kenney started making motions like a duck bobbing its head in the water and swimming around both sides of my legs. I thought it would be fun to lighten things up with a game but Kenny seemed intently transfixed on this duckhead.

"You better hold yo bweath, cuz if my duck finds youh worm, i get to smack your bottom"

"Wait, Master Kenney, we can't...."

With that he pinched my pen-is and held it.

"I've got youh worm!"

Oh GOD, it felt so good after all this time....but.

I grabbed his wrist and pulled his little arm away.

He was startled. "That not how you play!" I was afraid he was going to cry.

"Master Kenney, please! Where did you learn this game?"

"From teddy, and your not playin fair!"

"Who's teddy?!"

Just then we were interrupted by the clicking of Michelle's heels down the adjacent hallway.

"ARE YOU BOYS PLAYING NICE IN THERE?"

Dainty

• Ballerina
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2013, 08:11:11 PM »
"ARE YOU BOYS PLAYING NICELY IN HERE?"

Michelle stood in the doorway with her hands on her hips.

"YES Mommy, but Stevie was't playing fair."

"Is that right Stevie, were you breaking the rules?" She seemed to be starining at the tip of my pen-is just bobbing through the water level.

"Um uh"

"Because if I find out you've been breaking any of the rules, it will be problem for you, got it Mister?"

"And why is that important?"

"Because little boys get dirty "down there"" Kenney recited back to her.

"Yes, Maam"

"Now did you boys both wash up your privates good? Hmm?"

"Yes Mommy!" We both nodded our heads.

"That's right, now let me help you out" she said grabbing a towel and wrapping him in it as he stood up. "There's someone I would like to introduce you both too!" She added with a big smile.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender