Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Under the control of my ex wife and her new husband  (Read 120873 times)

Dainty

• Ballerina
Under the control of my ex wife and her new husband
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2010, 09:47:12 AM »
That morning I awoke to the sound of voices in the next room. My underpants were still pulled down. My goodness, I fell asleep before I ever came. The voices caught my attention.

It sounded like John and Michelle were having a heated discussion about something. Michelle sounded frustrated, I could barely make something out about "no time yesterday with his golf", "like you did on Saturday". I put my ear to the wall. "not since Saturday and you're going away for half this week!"

"Look honey I need to get to work and I just don't have time for this now." Then I heard their door shut and John moving to the bathroom so I slipped back over to my bed. This was great! I KNEW if I played my cards right there would be some way to get Shelly back. Maybe their marriage aint SO perfect. Maybe THAT's why she wants ME around here.

Just then the two of them burst though my door.

Michelle was wearing a thin white low cut chemise with a thin matching cover up and she looked flustered. John just had on his boxers and, Wow,  I was in awe of his body. He greeted me, "Good Morning Steve, I see you have your underpants down, didn't you have your fun last night?." Oh jeez, the smell of Michelle in the morning and all of us with so little on, I started to twitch and firm up.

John inspected the sheets as Michelle checked the waste basket and a couple drawers. She seemed impatient and kept darting angry glances at John. I didn't know what was up, but I liked it. "Well Steven everything looks clean and nice in here. Michelle, any evidence of bad behavior"

Michelle, looked forlorn, shutting the last drawer. "Nothing, But why don't you check his underpants and check the back too, he never learned to wipe back there all the way either."

As John slipped my underpants all the way off and turned them inside out, I was now fully stiff. By my calculations, I was going to get to c-um this morning and if they were going to quarell, all the better. This was looking to be a great start to the day!

"Honey they are completly clean. see" see, I thought. "Now I really have to get in the shower and get going."

Michelle, let out an audible sigh as she looked down at the floor and as her gaze slowly returned up towards me. Did I see a little smirk.

"You know John, I didn't want to get you upset, but yesterday, Little Steven and I had a little accident yesterday when he was doing his chores".  What?

"What?" he said.

"Well I was taking a shower after my workout and Steven came in an put away clean towels." That never happened! There was NOBODY upstairs when I put away the towels. "I'm not sure, and I'm sure it was an accident, but I think he may have seen me, you know, seen my private parts" She faked a little sheepishly.

John grabbed my arm an looked me in the eyes. It was scary. "OH Stevey, you should know better. I guess I'm just going to have to teach you some respect for your Aunt's privacy around here."

"Wait Uncle John, " As he sat down an pulled me over his knee, my little hard on bobbing around, I looked up at Michelle over his shoulder as she silently, imploringly mouthed the words "PLEASE" to me. At that moment, I realized I was going to get it no matter what happened so I decided I better just go a long it.

"It was an accident, Uncle John and I didn't see ANYTHING. I mean Sir, even if I was looking, which I WAS'NT, the glass was frosted and all steamed up.

"The children are still asleep. I'll go shut the door to their wing, Oh, and John, I'll be in the bedroom if you need anything."
Giving him the sweetest and yet seductive smiles and bending down to give us both a Huge look at her ample cleavage
and Michelle was gone.

John started to smack me, AUGHH, I still had one litte bruise from Saturday. AUGHH jeez. ..sob "SIR, I'm sorry" eh huh huh
"I promise.." AUGHGG, "I promise" AUGHH "I promise to be more care ful:. AUGH AUUGHH.

I must have been pretty red at both ends as he slowed the pace and I realized I had been rubbing my little thing againt his boxers and then his bare thigh as they rode up with his efforts.

I think he felt bad for me as he calmed down to patting and even a little gentle rubbing. I noticed that I wasn't smelling Michelle who was back at the door transfixed on the other side of the room, but something more masculine and it wasn't coming from me. I was getting pretty close to personal satisfaction as he let me move a litle on his lap. And then.

I felt IT.  IT was pushing up into my stomach. Spanking me was turning him on! I spurted!

John was eyeing Michelle with a hungry look and she had the Cheshire cat grin. I don't know if he noticed his manhood pushing into my stomach or if he even noticed when I came, but I tried to wipe off his thigh with my t-shirt as he stood and let me slip to the floor.

"Hon, I guess I'm going to be a little late for work."

As they slipped out the door, Michelle backed up to tell me. "Steven please keep the children away for an hour" and then very softly "thanks, I'll make it up to you."

The door to the master bedroom was closed, CLICK, I guess they didn't trust me and I was treated to another headboard concerto with a lovely soprano solo that had me turning up the clock radio in my room just in case the children were waking.

Dainty

• Ballerina
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2010, 09:44:02 AM »
I was getting a little better picture about what my place was in this relationship.I guess it could be worse.  Actually, the whole thing was making me horny all the time. I missed my computer, but I was starting to feel a lot more responsible as a parent, spending more time with the kids.

The kids got up to see John off and the rest of the day was pretty much chores as Michelle took the kids to the park and back to spend the afternoon in the backyard with a big plastic wading pool.  She looked so good in her 1 piece and she was SO NICE to me all day. Big smiles every time I served drinks or snacks. Calling me out to see some funny thing thing the kids were doing, although she usually checked in with me on my chore progress at these times. One thing that bothered me though was the way Master Kenneth was getting into the habit of giving me orders. I mentioned this to Aunt Michelle. "I'm worried that they are not going to learn good manners."

"Hmm, you may be right. Kenney." He stopped playing with a water pail and looked up. "Kenney, please try to be nicer to, Steven. It's more polite to ask than tell."

"Yes, Mommy."

"See, is that better Sweetie. Now do us a favor and go start the grill....please?" I love her smile. Off I went.

That night after the kids were in bed Michelle came up behind me while I was doing the dishes and pressed herself into me.

"What a great day, Steve" I had to agree. "You know I promised you something special and I really meant it" Oh boy.

She put her arms around me and I could feet her hot breath on my neck and her breasts pressing in to my back. "Stevie, when you finish the dishes, and after you take the trash out. turn the downstairs lights out, oh and don't forget to recharge my I-Pod. Um, well after all that..I want you to go up to your room and take off all your little boy clothes, because I have a surprise for you I KNOW you're going to like" And off she went.

When I finally made it up to my room, there were just a couple of night lights on and the room had a soft pastel feel, almost like candle light.What really caught my attention was an additon to the furniture. Next to the chest of drawers was a wide low plastic table, with a thick plastic pad on top of it.

I would have recognized it for a changing table in any event but the stack of adult sized disposable diapers, powder, baby oil, rash cream and vaseline left no doubt.

What I didn't get were a bunch of over sized pillows stacked next to it.

I stripped and sat down on the pad. The plastic intensified the residual heat in my well spanked fanny. My heart was beating fast. This was so different from any time I had gotten her to play baby during our ill fated marriage.

Then she appeared in the doorway in floor lengh black chemise, cut low in the front and slit high up one side.She had a cooler in one hand which she sat down next to the pillows.

"I told you I would make it up to you, baby" She smiled sweetly and gently pushed me down and kissed me on the lips and as she did she held my peeny gently in her hand. Oh it felt so good.

"Shelley". She put her other finger to my lips and mouthed no.

"Aunt Michelle" Again with the finger

"It's ok baby, it's just Mommy here".

"Mommy you don't have to do this"

"I know baby, I want to" and she leaned over and gave me a kiss like the first time we dated.

"Here lay back", She pulled a warm bottle of milk out of the cooler and put it to me lips."Drinky, baby"

I took it in my hands and slurped on the nipple and she proceeded to give me slowest most erotic diapering of my life. She must have carressed every part of me below the waste 100 times with powder and oil. I had long since finished the bottle as she brought me close several times. Squeezing me at the base if she sensed I was getting close. I could tell she was using the premature ejaculation excercise we had learned in marriage counseling. It made me feel so close to her.

Once diapered she pulled the plastic pants up my legs and then switched on a nursery rhyme tape. She pushed me back down on the table and as she lay down next to me I understood the pillows. We made out a little and then she pulled one of her breasts out of the top of her gown and proceeded to push her nipple to my lips. She stroked my neck and hair and her long hair hung down over both of us. She would bring a new bottle out and dribble warm milk, first one on one tit for me to lick off, put is away in her gown, and repeat the same thing with the other. Time stopped for me.

The tape looped. The taple looped over again. I counted 4 bottles, each tasting a little less like milk and a little more like formula. My world became her chest and the smell of her body and perfume. If I started to doze or seem to lose interest, she would pat the front of my plastic pants and lick my face, or rub her hand making crinkly sounds with the plastic pants and baby talk into my ear.

Slowly the urge to c-um was supplanted by the need to pee. And she sensed it as she pressed down on my bladder."It's ok baby, wet yourself. Do it, lambchop. Make your wee wees" She used to hate this. Finally I relaxed at let go. She put her right leg over me so we both could feel the heat.

And she just held me with my face to her breast as we both dozed off.

When I awoke, she was sitting in the rocking chair smilling at me in the near dark. I diaper was cold and wet and clammy.

"Aw poor baby, needs change. Don't worry Mommy's here and she's going to make little baby feel ALL better."

My little soldier started to stand up as she stood from the chair. "But Steve, before we go to bed" -WE go to bed, YES- "there something  I need to discuss with you."

She walked over and kneeled down and started patting my sodden diaper.

"Steve you know how much John love this kids" pulling my plastic pants down, slowly dragging her hand firmly across my front. She had my attention.

"Yes"

"And I think you can see how attached the kids have become to him". she undid the tape strips and slowly peeled back the sodden front and just left everything exposed to the air. I felt vulnerable as the cold air hit my swelling bits.

"Yes hon, but" she stopped me with one finger on my lips and with the other hand, her thumb and forefinger on my pee pee. She worked it around until a little prec-um glistened on the head and lubed her fingers. The smell of my stale pee filled the room. Michelle ignorred it, but it was really turning me on. It really smelled like the kid's nursery.

"Steve if you really want to be my baby, you need to let go of your pride." My pride was big enough for her to slip 3 fingers around now. "we all know what you have to do. John wants to adopt the children but he can't unless you give up your paternal rights."

"MICH...." She squeezed the base of my pen-is and shoved a naked breast in my mouth.

"And baby, I want it too, I want my husband to be the REAL father of my children. He is in every other way. Don't you see that?" I had tears in my eyes as I peered at her over her imposing chest." She started to twiddle me again JUST the way she knows I love!

"Please honey, promise me you'll just think about it. You know its best for the children. You know it's the right thing to do."

I tearfully nodded yes and she went to town with 3 fingers on my pee pee and three on my ball sack from the other hand. I was out of control,  I felt hours of pent up desire bubbling to the tip of my guy. "OK, I'll think about it"  And just as she managed to get all four fingers around the shaft, I spurted 3 ropes, 2 feet into the air, one caught her face, the second across her breasts and the third streamed down her black chemise.

I collapsed on to my back and Michelle looked satified as she started to clean up our mess with baby wipes.

As I calmed down and gathered my wits. "Michelle, I don't now about this."

"Steven, your mother is coming over to visit tomorrow. We'll talk again after she leaves" And with that, she was out the door and I heard the door to the master bedroom shut. I found some PJ's and climbed in to bed. I slept deeply that night.

Dainty

• Ballerina
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2010, 09:46:26 AM »
I awoke the next morning feeling refreshed until I remembered the subject of our discussion. There was no way I was going to give up the children. Now that I was spending more time with them I realized how important our relationship was. Breakfast went well although Aunt Michelle was very distant. The children were excited about seeing their "Nana" as the last year had been pretty rocky with visitation. I was hoping there would be no confrontation between Aunt Michelle and my mother.

Michelle's parents had always looked down on our family and felt that I can been a poor choice as husband. Michelle had done her best to mediate but in the end tended to be a little condescending to my mother. I dreaded having her see me like this. I think she could understand the houskeeping role, but there was no explaining the overall shorts.

Later than morning when I heard the doorbell, Aunt Michelle stopped my before I could answer it. "Steven, don't you have some upstairs chores to keep you busy? I will take care of entertaining your mother."

I nodded and headed upstairs to make the beds and start on the bathrooms. I listened at the hallway and was almost startled by how  pleasant the exchange was between the two ladies of my life. Aunt Michelle aplogized for the long draught of visitation with the kids and my mom was completely understanding. She brought belated birthday and Christmas gifts for the children and I could hear the chorus of "NANA, NANA, NANA" when the kids greeted her in the family room.

Around noon Aunt Michelle called me down to the kitchen. Everthing was laid out as lunch had already been prepared. "Here's a sandwich, you can eat this in the garage. I want you to work outside on the yard this afternoon." And I was out the door to cut the grass and do some trimming. I could hear singing and laughter inside. I was glad that my mom was getting some time with the kids, but I felt that I should be there too, and it was clear that Aunt Michelle was keeping me completely apart.

By mid afternoon the yardwork was done and Aunt Michelle brought me a big glass of lemonade and had me strip naked next to the baby pool.. She used the garden hose to clean me off in the grass and even though it was embarrassing to be outside that way it felt great to cool off. Then with a hard slap on the buttocks she sent me naked streaking up to my room to put on some clean clothes. I had to run through the family room where the children laughed, and pointed. Then I stepped on a Lego and trying to avoid Master Kenneth's castle I tripped and fell. Master Kenneth laughed and started chanting "Stevie's in his NAkies, Stevie's in his Nakies" and of course Miss Cynthia began to chim in.Being naked outside felt so naughty, I had actually started to stiffen a little before and being downstairs in the family room naked wasn't helping anything. I put my hand over my offending organ and ran up the stairs to my children's laughter and delight.

I was almost laughing myself as I rounded the corner to my room, when I almost ran face to face into my mother. She looked startled, I guess since I almost hit her.

Dainty

• Ballerina
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2010, 09:46:49 AM »
"Hello Steven" She was dressed to the nines, I'm sure to make a good impression on Michelle. In her heels she stood a good 3 inches over me and cowering nude before her I felt a little speechless.

"Hi mom." no hug.

"So what do  you have to say for yourself? Why are you trying to cover your pee pee? I see you've lost all your pubic hair."

She was frowning now and I began to see how tired she looked. I was so glad she had had a nice day with the children and to see her getting along so well with Aunt Michelle. This could only bolster our resolve to stand firm on the paternity rights issue.

I knew Mommy would back me up.

"Mom, do you mind if I put some clothes on"

"Move your hand. I want to see it."

"MOM!"

'Move your hand" I did and it stuck straight out. Right at my own mother.

"You haven't changed a bit."  Looking around my room she found a ruler with my Bob the Builder play set and tapped it in her palm.

"OK hand's up" Oh..my.. god.

"Mom?" I put my hands behind my head and..Auugh!

"Is that how your father did it?" I wilted visibly had I hopped in pain wanting to rub it but remembering the beatings I got in my teens. I nodded tearfully at her.

She lifted it to hit me again and I cringed. "Mommy, Mommy"

She took me in my arms. I could see tears running from her eyes and I made wet spots all over the front of her satin beige blouse with mine.

"It's ok, honey, it's OK, we can talk now."

Running her hands over my bottom, "I see your uncle has taken you to the woodshed a couple times already"

"I think it's part of the rent, Mom."

Frowning down at me, "Look at you, look at what you have become." I couldn't think of anything to say.

Finally, unable to take her angry stare, "But look at the bright side, Mom, we're getting to see the children so much more now." With that her face brightened a little.

"That's true, I've missed them so. You know they are the only good thing to come out of your life."

"I know, Mom".

"No, honey, you don't know. With your sisters gone, and you,  you , well..Steven, they are all I have left.!" She clutched my arm."That's why it's so important that you go along with Michelle's plans."

"WHAT?" ouch she pinched hard on my arm with her grip.

"You IDIOT, don't you see? This is my only chance to be a part of their family. I've seen more of Kenney and Cindy today than I did for a year and a half with YOU in charge, and if we just continue with the plan they've laid out, Michelle has guaranteed that I  will have UNLIMITED visitation in the future AND she's willing to put it in writing."

"But MOM.."

"Don't but Mom, me! Don't you see this is your last chance. I can't bail you out again in the future. Your father has cut you out of the will so you can consider yourself half disowned" My mom was crying and I was about to join her again.

"Why don't you put on some underpants on."  I found a clean pair of batman's and put them on. "Your father, or I guess ex-father, is also threatening me with divorce." He had never seemed to care much about the grandchildren, but then again, he never seemed to care much for me growing up either. I felt about 2 inches tall.

"I'm not giving them up, I'm their father, and hell if I'm going to let John take that away from.."

Smack! She slapped me so hard I saw stars.

"You just don' t get it. You think this is all about you. Well you're wrong. You're getting what you want, with your 'little baby games' sitting up here playing with your little pee pee just like you have your whole stinking life. But, I'm sick of it. I used to feel sorry for you, I tried to help you grow up. I worked so hard to potty train you and you fought me all the way. I tried to boost your self confidence during puberty, you know what happened.  But now I just can't muster the energy to care." She grabbed my left ear lobe and jerked over to the bed and pulled me down until I was bent over with my nose jammed into the bedspread. She knelt down close to my ear and hissed, "and if you don't...if you don't sign those papers...I swear, I'll go the authorites and tell them what happened with your little sister, and with these new laws, good luck with the statute of limitations"

And she was gone. I lay on the bed shivering. I had put that out of my mind. Like it never had happened. No one had said anything for years. It was forgotten. Why was my entire past being dregded up from the toilet.

I heard them down in the front hall. "No thank you, Michelle. I've got to get Marley's dinner started at home. It's been a lovely day and I can't wait to return. Good Bye and thank you again"

"Our pleasure, Nana come back soon. Kids, say bye to Nana"

"Bye Nana, Bye Nana."

The door shut and Michelle ascended the stairs. As the appeared in the doorway, arms folded. "We'll?"

Ashen faced, I just nodded.

"I thought so. You'll be fine. Will you be joining us for dinner?"

I couldn't look her in the eyes. I just shook my head.

She shut the door.

Dainty

• Ballerina
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2010, 10:04:18 AM »
I was up tossing and turning until the wee hours of the morning. I had not dozed off for long when I was awakened by Aunt Michelle opening my curtains. She was wearing a long white nightgown and as the sun streamed through the window it also streamed through her nightgown as she bent over to lock my drawers. "Morning sweetie! It's going to be a VERY specail day. Baby stevie gets to wear his nappies ALL day until Daddy get's home. I wll be watching the childrenYou can wear that T-shirt but give Auntie Shell your dirty under pants. That's it, over on the table, now."

I felt like I had a hangover. Maybe it was the sun from yesterday but I felt flushed and fevered. "Here's breakfast." Two baby bottles of milk and a granola bar. At least they looked cold. It was a pretty perfunctory diapering. A few love strokes with the oil, but tape me up, plastic panties, and slap on the bottom. No baby talk. "Now honey, you can stay in your room unless you want the children to see you  in your diapers, but you have to leave the door open."

"Do you understand that, Steven"

"Yes. Auntie.

I spent the morning reading a stack of teen magazines that were left in my room along with a bunch of expectant mother magazines. I didn't even know there was such a market for such magazines. I did discover leafing through them many, to me, erotic pictures or partially clad and fully nude bulging pregnant women along with nursing pictures exposing breasts that  would never make it in prime time. Of course to counter my boredom how could I resist a little gentle stroking of the front of my plastic pants. Since I never got my morning potty, i was pretty wet my mid morning when I heard the front doorbell ring.

I heard Michelle talking with someone and then the door shut. Shorty after that she appeared in my doorway wearing a bikini I had never seen before. Well I guess you could call it a bikini. Two triangles of fabric over her nipples and one below that did not even contain her dark pubic hair. "Honey, I bet you're pretty wet by now. Are you ready for change?"

"Yes please!"

"Did you make a poopie?"

I shook my head no.

"Do you need to make one?"

Again no.

"Ok, then get your panty butt up here." She smiled.

This was more like it. Lot's of special attention.Lot's of baby wipes, front, sides back, under the little sac, circles around the sac, Playing with my butt when my legs were up. Special touching. She smelled good, I could tell she had worked out by the moisture in her hair around her face. She must not have showered yet. Mmmm, getting hard.

She got me all cleaned up and was just putting a clean diaper under me.

"Honey, you won't believe where John and I went last Thursday? We decided to stop in for drink at Hannigan's. Most of the old gang was there and guess who asked about you? Sean Morley."

Sean was a good guy. A little pudgy, but we had been drinking buddies since high school. "he asked about you and I told him you were staying here now." Just then Sean stepped into the room.

Dainty

• Ballerina
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2010, 03:20:35 PM »
"Wow!"

"I told Sean I was busy with a diaper change but he didn't seem to mind." Sean could not decide if he wanted to stare at my bizzare furnishings or Michelle's practically naked body. "He even said he wanted to watch Mummy change Baby's diaper."

There I was, on my back, naked from the waste down, legs up in the air, sporting a 3 inch stiffy leaking with a big drop of prec-um pushing out the top.

"Nice room, dude, we missed you during football season this year.'

"uh Hi, Sean"

"Shell filled me in about the divorce. So you're really into this stuff! Ha Ha Always knew you were a major perv, but this is something else!" Sean and I had jerked off to porno movies together when his wife was out.

"Yes, Sean called this morning and I think it's important that you have some friends to play with, so I invited him over. When you finish your grounding you can still go out with your friends, you know. He got here just in time for your nappy change, and guess what honey" she was rubbing the front of Sean's pants."He agreed to help Mummy give Baby his changy".

Sean was loving it. His wife was pretty heavy and he had always been jealous of Michelle. The smell of her pussy was stronger than my diaper pail and everyone was breathing heavily.

"I did all the hard part, here you just need to rub some powder in to baby's bottom" She lifted my legs and handed them to Sean and she stepped aside and started rubbing HIS butt. Sean sprinkled some powder and started to gently rub my butt. I could feel the heat on my face, i just wanted to c-um and get this over with.

Now she was rubbing Sean's front and he was tented out pretty good with a wet spot the size of a quarter on his khakis. I gulped and looked at the wall as Sean started working some baby oil into my pee pee.

"Well, I can see that you boys have a lot to catch up on. I have to get back to my children. I'll just shut the door, and Sean, you can let yourself out when your done. Nice seeing you again, stop by any time."

"God she is hot. You are SO lucky. I would love to hit her up."

"She's not my wife anymore." Sean had stopped rubbing me and I was starting to get mad if he wasn't going to finish me off.

"Hey you remember how we used to complain how our wives would never suc-k our coc-ks."

"Sure, back when we use to jack to porno in your basement." I moved my had up to touch my aching stiffy. What the heck the doors shut.

"No you don't" he said pulling my hand back and pinning my arm over my head. "Little babies shouldn't try do grown up things for themselves" He climbed up and put his left knee over my right arm and held my left hand with his left. with his right hand he grabbed my nuts between his palm and hit lower 3 fingers leaving his thumb and index to grasp and twiddle my shaft and head. God it felt so good.

He continued. "I remember how you suggested we get some fags to suc-k us off. You made it sound like you could get the gays at work to do you. I'm sorry, I doubt that looking at the size of it." His hand came off my sex and moved to his zipper.

"Remember my coc-k, Stevie." He fished it out of his tighty whities, what a nerd. It looked like about 31/2 inches semi hard, cut (thank god).I think he was pretty nervous. He didn't even take out his balls.

"Come on Sean, we're not gay." He inched it closer. He was on top of me. He was really excited. He smelled like a porn shop video booth and his prec-um was almost leaking.

"Come on little baby Stevie." He put his hand back on me. "Little babies need their pacifier" he put it against my lips.He swivilled his hips and gloxssed my lips with his prec-um."Come on little sissie's that like diapers and plastic pants and sit in their little boy room's and masturbate have to do what they are told." He played with the prec-um on my dic-k and I gasped (we was as good as Michelle at hand). "And if you don't, I might not diaper you. What do you suppose will happen if John comes home and finds you running around naked". He laughed.

As I opened my mouth to protest, he just pushed gently in. "Shawwab, ahb dahntb wabba dah thab" and my mouthing him gave him the stimulation to firm up and then it hit me. Oh god, I like this.

I started to suc-k on it and he pumped a little.

"Oh Man this is great! You are really good at this" that turned me on, his hand felt so good.

Neither of us lasted that long, but I held off until I could taste his bitterness mingle with my saliva. Yuck.

"OH that was good" as he collapsed on me for a moment. He put a baby wipe up to my mouth so I could spit it out and then he wiped around my lips.

Then he was up, and grabbing the sides of my diapers. "Is this how it goes on?"

"Yes" I said petulantly as he taped me up.

"Here, put these on." he said throwing me my plastic panties. "I've got to get out of here, this is sick man."

"Dude, maybe you can come over sometime when Peggy is at work, but this is just too weird, this is gross." And he was out the door. Some friend.

Dainty

• Ballerina
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2010, 09:48:57 AM »
After Sean left i got up and tried to find something to wear so I could start my chores. I realized that Aunt Michelle had locked away all of my clothes, so I was going to have to make do with diapers and plastic panties. Tentatively I stepped out in the hall. Everyone was downstairs so I set about my upstairs chores.

I was cleaning the toilet in the Master Bathroom when Michelle entered now dressed in shorts and a conservative top.

"I'm taking the children out shopping and to the park. Why haven't you done your downstairs chores yet?"

"I didn't want the children to see me this way, Aunt Michelle."

"Why not? You know you love to pee in your diapers and Cynthia's still potty training anyways. You fit right in."

'But Ma'am, it could have a negative affect on Master Kenneth. He's been becoming rather disrepectful to me"

"Well you can't expect people to respect you if you are going to play little baby all the time. I'm sure your friend, Sean doesn't respect you any more. Do you think so?"

"No, Ma'am."

"Well. I'm taking the children out shopping and to a park so you can play baby all afternoon as you pick of up the downstairs."

It felt weird being all over the house wearing nothing but a diaper and plastic pants as I did my chores. I slipped them down and used the potty when I had to go. It was getting late when I heard the car pull in and as I looked out the window I could see John pulling in behind them. As they greeted each other in the driveway I ran up to my room and hid behind my bed.

I heard everyone settling in downstairs when John came up the stairs to my room. "Hello Steven"

"Hi Uncle John, did you have a good trip"

"It was ok, I left my bag in the laundry room, now let's check that diaper" John reached down and stuck his index finger up the crotch of my diapers. He had me dancing around as he tickled my all over front and back"

"Well, aren;t you a dry little boy." then he put his finger up to his nose. "Hmm, but a little stinky down there, you need a bath"

He pulled my ensamble down to my ankles an I stepped out of the juvenile production.

"Ok little boy, down to the downstairs bathroom"

What! The children's bathroom?

John led me down stairs playfully slapping my behind to keep me moving.

As we entered the spacious bathroom, Cynthia was sitting on her potty chair and Kenny was already in the tub playing with his toys. "OK in the tub with you"

I was totally mortified as i sat down to receive a bath with my own son. John proceed to bath Kenny first, everywhere but his crotch and bottom and then he handed him the wash cloth and instructed him to wash his privates.

Then he proceeded to wash me, just like an infant. Special attention to my ears and all between my toes. And then he got to my privates and started to wash me there."Hey wait a minute, I can do that!"

"I know you're old enough, but you were very dirty downt there today weren't you?" John pinched my balls hard. "Do we have to have another private talk?"

"No Sir" I turned away so that I didn't have to face Kenny while he washed my bottom. John's handling of me was starting to have to usual affect on me and CERTAINLY didn't want Kenny to see that. I was getting red all over. John was deliberately embarrassing me in front of the kids. I felt conflicted in knots as I tried not to give in to John's manipuation. It was only a few months since the last time I had bathed Kenney and now he was seeing me getting bathed.

Finally after what seemed an eternity it was over. I was breathing heavily as John pulled us out of the tub and towelled us dry. I noticed that Kenney seemed fascinated with my little boner. Especailly as it bobbed up and down with Uncle John's vigorous towelling. Michelle and I had a pretty liberal attitude about nudity in our family during our now former marriage and I'm sure Kenney was noticing my missing pubic hair. This all must be confusing to him. I sensed that even Kenney was having some tumescence.

Aunt Michelle came in. "Oh what nice clean little boys! I'll take care of Cindy. Now brush your teeth and into bed."

Uncle John handed me a set of Batman pajamas which I slipped into before he lead me back to my room. John must have sensed that I was upset because he sat down on my bed and asked me "Steven, you seem a little upset tonight. I something bothering you.?"

"Sir, I didn't like what happened in the bath tub, you know in front of Kenney"

"Now Son, what happened to you is completely natural and I'm going to tell you the same thing I told Kenney. All little boys have times when their little pee pees get hard and poke out a little. You may get a funny feeling like deep in your tummy when this happens. You don't have to be embarrassed if it happens in front of family but it's private and you shouldn't touch yourself down there in front of other people. It's not nice. And you should never ever let anyone touch your there or on your bottom around your poo poo hole. If that ever happens you tell your Mommy and Daddy or your case your Aunt and Uncle right away"

It his me in the stomach that John was already having the birds and bees talks with my son instead of me.

"Now you're a little older and we know that you like to play with yourself a lot.  And I know that young boys need to experiment with their little pee pees." John stuck his index finger in my fly and rubbed the tip of my pen-is and then  waived the slimy tip of his finger in front of me. "See, your body is getting ready for sex, that's why you are making this stuff."

"You are starting to have romantic feelings about girls and at the same time you don't really understand what these feelings are about. Girls your age and older are unobtainable to you. That frustrates little boys like you. So sometimes little boys experiment with each other and that's naughty."

Oh sh_t!

"Yes, I know there was some hanky panky going on around here behind closed doors today. But if you promise to save your spurty till the moring I'm not going to spank you tonight. We have an early morning meeting with Susan Rodriquez tomorrow."

My heart chilled. That could only mean one thing. The papers were ready to sign.

It wasn't too long afterward that John and Michelle were showing each other how much they missed each other. God, it made me so horny to listen to them. I had promised Uncle John i would save my spurty for the morning so it was a long hard hour till until they finished and we all eventually drifted off to sleep.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender