Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Nathan's Present  (Read 25023 times)

Ahiru

• Story Queen
Nathan's Present
« on: July 07, 2010, 05:49:24 PM »
Chapter One

Nathan Beamsly was a successful businessman who worked from his large, modern home.  Most of his business ran itself and it gave him time to amuse himself with other things during the day.  His wife, Amelia, was a very busy paediatrician who wasn’t home until five o’clock most nights.  She didn’t tell him anything about who she worked for or what she did and he didn’t really care if it meant she didn’t pry into his work day.  He figured what she didn’t know wouldn’t hurt her.  Nathan’s business was clean enough, but his other day to day activities weren’t.  Sometimes he would have a secretary come over to do some “personal work” and he spent a considerable amount of time downloading “entertainment” from the internet.

Amelia had claimed the basement of the house as her own and she kept it’s door locked.  She told Nathan it was her craft room and he wasn’t to go in there under any circ-umstances as it would ruin his birthday and Christmas presents.  Nathan liked getting presents but she spent all her free time in that room and he often had to fall asleep alone in their large bedroom.  Sometimes boxes would be delivered with instructions from Amelia to leave them at the door of her room.  All hints and indications of where the boxes came from were removed before the boxes came to him.

It all changed one day.  Amelia’s personal assistant had called Nathan to tell him she was going to be late home.  When she wouldn’t tell Nathan what his wife was doing he got angry and threw the phone at the wall.  He missed and the phone tumbled down the stairs to the basement door.  He walked down the stairs to pick up the phone and looked at the door at the bottom wondering what was behind it.  She kept so much of her life a secret from him he felt he deserved to know at least one; he was her husband after all.  His hand was shaking as he reached out and grabbed the door handle.  He was surprised to find it wasn’t locked and it opened easily.  He stepped through into a dark room.  As he fumbled to find a light switch he was hit over the head and he fell to the ground unconscious.

When he awoke he was lying on the ground in the middle of the room on a plastic mat.  The floor of the room was carpet and it was all done in pastel colours.  The furniture was all oversized white painted baby furniture.  His wife was next to him with a huge smile on her face and he realised not only was he completely stark naked she had removed all his body hair and had plucked his eyebrows.  He looked down only to see a plastic chastity device covering his crotch.

“What the...” he started to say as Amelia pushed a large pacifier into his mouth.  He immediately spat it out and said, “don’t try any of these baby games on me, now get me out of this stupid plastic thing so I can go and get some work done!”  As he started to get up and walk to the door Amelia easily pulled him into her waiting lap on the chair she was now sitting on.  Nathan struggled with all his might and when he felt he was going to be able to get away she tightened her grip on his wrist and pinned him down.  When he felt a cold, hard, wooden paddle touch his bare, exposed bottom he stopped for a moment and listened to Amelia speak.

“I’m not letting a naughty boy like you go unsupervised.  I know what you have been up to and if you try to deny it you will be sorry.  You should have made more of an effort to find out what my work is.  You see I am a doctor for a company called Baby Inc. and we’ve been using security cameras in the house to monitor your behaviour over the last few months.  You have been an unfaithful dirty boy and I am not letting you get away with it anymore!”

Nathan’s cries could be heard on the street as Amelia’s strong paddle worked into the night.

Ahiru

• Story Queen
Nathan's Present Chapter Two
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 12:53:23 AM »
Chapter Two

Nathan lay in her lap heaving as he tried to get his breathing under control.  Tears were falling down his red face onto the carpet as Amelia was hanging the paddle on its hook on the wall next to her.  As she stood up Nathan fell to the floor and he tried to wipe his eyes with his hands.  

Amelia grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him back to the plastic mat she had spread out on the floor.  Nathan had no will left to fight her as she pushed the pacifier back into his mouth and then she lifted his bottom up by his ankles to slide three thick cloth diapers under his bare raging bottom.  As she smeared diaper rash cream all over he could feel the stimulation and cried bitterly into his pacifier as he realised he wasn’t going to get any release.  Amelia expertly shook talc-um powder over him before pinning the diapers in place and pulling plastic panties over his thick diapers.

“I think you have had enough excitement for today, you’re getting an early bedtime tonight!”  She said as she pulled a pink flannelette footed sleeper over him pulling the zip up the front and doing up the snaps in the crotch.  Nathan babbled the words “no, please no” as she pulled a set of pink baby reins over his chest, buckling them up tightly.  Amelia pulled him up on his unsteady feet and led him over to the large crib in one of the corners.  It had a plastic covered mattress with four loose straps that Amelia used to pin his back down onto the crinkling crib.  She pulled the pacifier out of his mouth, a long line of drool already formed on it, and replaced it with what he learned was a feeding gag.  It was just like his pacifier only she used straps around his head to keep it in place.  It was large and filled his entire mouth forcing him to suc-k on it.  She hooked up a very large bag of formula to the tube coming out of the gag and released the flow.  Nathan was surprised at how thickly the flow came and he had the choice of either suc-king it down or gagging.  

Amelia placed a teddy bear in his arms and then laid a baby blanket over him then closing the door and turning out the light as she left.  She knew that the combination of sedatives and diuretics would leave her baby boy sound asleep and using his diapers through the night.  This was only the start of a long process that would leave him completely dependent on her.  She couldn’t be a paediatrician at Baby Inc. and have a bad example of baby at home.  Given his behaviour over the years Amelia’s bosses had told her she either had to tow the company line or look for another job after they had presented the evidence to her that her husband was a badly behaved little boy.  It was an easy choice for her, boys like her husband didn’t deserve to be polluting the gene pool.  She was kind enough to give him enough of a chance to learn the error of his ways on his own but in the end she relished the chance to spank him to the point of tears.

She sat at the computer to clear it of all his crap and turned the baby monitor on to hear him sobbing as he tried to keep up with the flow rate of the formula.  The tears became quieter and quieter as the sedatives did their job and he drifted off to sleep at a babyish 6:00 pm.

Ahiru

• Story Queen
Nathan's Present Chapter Three
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 05:29:28 AM »
When Amelia woke up at 6:00 am she could hear Nathan whimpering and sniffling into his feeding gag, she decided to lie in bed for half an hour and make him wait in his now soaking wet diapers before doing anything.  It was so nice going to bed without an immature husband there nagging her about not spending time with him.  She relished the thought of what she could do in her king sized bed.  Don’t get her wrong, when she first met Nathan he was a charming, handsome man who could satisfy all her needs but as time went on he became more and more self-entitled to the point where he wasn't satisfying her at all any more.  She had read examples of such men in the “literature” she had found in Nathan’s collection on his computer who dominated sissies and couldn't help but wonder if he aspired to be such a man?  She laughed as she considered the fact that he’d missed out two key details, he had no sissy and he didn't satisfy her in the ways the men in his stories allegedly satisfied women.

Half an hour flew by and she finally decided to get him up for the day, they had a lot to get done that day and it couldn't be wasted by lying around in bed.  Nathan was both overjoyed and scared when he saw his wife come into the room to get him up.  He didn't think last night was a once off, she wouldn't have spent all that money on all this stuff if it was.  Amelia pulled the side of the crib down, took off his feeding gag, unclipped his baby reins and led him over to a changing table that was built into the wall on the other side of the room.  He hadn't noticed it before but then it was too dark to look around much last night.  His crib sat under a series of small windows lined up at the top of the wall which had bars over them and then pink and yellow nursery print curtains.  Along one wall was floor to ceiling built in wardrobes, Nathan shuddered to think of what was in them.

On the other wall was a door to a bathroom which Amelia led him to once she had stripped him of his clothes and diapers.  Amelia had already run the bath before getting Nathan out of his crib so it was ready for him to sit in the shallow lukewarm water.  Nathan felt very childish and acutely embarrassed; he looked down and once again saw the chastity device on his crotch.  Amelia could see the temptation on his face to once again fight her and get away but she anticipated this and left the paddle in the bathroom when she ran the bath.  Nathan’s face started going red as he said to Amelia, “Get me out of this stupid thing and get me my clothes, I don’t have time for these silly games any more!  I have work to do and a lawyer to see, I don’t think I want to continue this marriage any more which is a shame because I still love you.  I'm not going to stay married to a crazy woman who thinks stupid sex games are the answer to my crimes!”

The drugs Amelia had put in his feed last night were still affecting him slightly and she was able to pull his head over the edge of the tub and give his wet bottom and almighty WHACK with the paddle.  With fury written all over her face she sat him back down in the tub again and said to Nathan, “this is not a game, unless you want another spanking you will sit there and do as your wife tells you!  I promise you your next spanking will hurt a lot more than the last one you got.  Is that clear?”

Deflated, Nathan sat down in the tub with tears in his eyes and nodded his agreement allowing her to scrub him vigorously before drying him off and leading him back to his changing table in the next room.  She had him diapered up in his triple thick diapers in no time and was shaking out a pair of pink plastic panties threading them up his hairless legs and over his bulky diaper.  She released the waistband with a snap and then tucked in any loose edges.  As she pulled out a brand new pair of white tights she said to him “you have to look extra special for your first day”.  She then went to the wardrobe and opened one of the doors.  Nathan’s jaw practically dropped when he saw the small sample of absolutely girly, frilly, lacy garments hanging in there waiting for him.  Amelia chose a silk party dress with puffed sleeves, a peter-pan collar and sash around the waist that would tie up in a big bow.  There was a frilly, lazy petticoat and rhumba panties to match it.  She hung the dress on a hook next to his changing table and then took down the rhumba panties to thread them up his legs.  Then she pulled the petticoat down and pulled it over his arms and head to get it sitting over his bulging diapers.  Once she had done the button up to secure it Nathan realised that although it had lots and lots of layers the petticoat only covered two thirds of his diapers.  Most of the seat of his diapers was fully exposed and there would be nothing stopping people from patting and squeezing his diapers.  Amelia then pulled the dress over his head and fastened the long line of buttons up his back.  Nathan thought glumly to himself that he wouldn't be able to take the dress off without ruining it…part of him thought why would he be worried about ruining it…but then he figured if his attempts went wrong and he was caught the punishment would be twice as bad.  Amelia fastened his baby reins over his chest and then went back to the wardrobe to pull out a pair of shiny patent pink mary-jane shoes for him to wear.  She clicked the lead onto his baby reins and then led him out of his new nursery, up the stairs and into the dining room for breakfast.

Further depressed Nathan saw a large white painted high-chair in the dining room waiting for him with five point straps to secure him in.  Amelia easily lifted him in and strapped him in.  Nathan didn't know yet that Amelia’s line of work had given her a lot of experience in lifting and carrying grown people and he didn't realise that she had been drugging him.  Eventually the drugs would stop but by then his lack of activity would have taken its natural course and he wouldn't have the same physical attributes he does now.

Amelia handed him two full bottles of lukewarm formula before eating her muesli and Greek yoghurt for her breakfast.  Nathan stopped and asked her, “Amelia, surely babies eat more than just formula, can’t I have toast or something for breakfast?” to which Amelia replied,

“Babies have formula for breakfast until their caregiver decides they are ready for solids, drink.”

Nathan spluttered trying to drink his bottles, he felt like he’d already drunken too much of this wretched formula but thanks to last night’s endeavours he knew his wife was capable of carrying out her threats and he didn’t want to risk it, his bottom was still feeling tender.  As he just finished the second bottle Amelia was waiting for him.  She took the bottles to the kitchen and then came back and released him from the high chair saying, “come along Nathan, we have a busy day today.”

She led him out to the car.  Nathan tried to keep up with her but the bulk of his diapers forced him to waddle somewhat unstably.  He could hear the petticoats and dress swishing and bells jingling and his mary-jane shoes clicked on the concrete as they walked to Amelia’s car.  Nathan glanced back at his sports car and asked Amelia what would come of it, her only reply was that she was going to sell it and use the money to help pay for his new life.  Tears pricked Nathan’s already wet eyes as he felt like he was watching parts of his life being washed away and there was nothing he could do about it.

Amelia had a car seat sitting in the middle of the back seat of her SUV and she motioned Nathan to sit in it.  She clipped his baby reins into it and then connected and tightened the five point straps over him.  The crotch strap forced his skirts up and Nathan was thankful that the windows were tinted and they were too high up for anyone to look in and see him.  Amelia pushed in his dummy, handed him his teddy bear and then got into the front seat to start driving, Nathan could only guess where.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender