Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Baby Class  (Read 61285 times)

Babyb

• Mommy's Dearest
The Baby Class
« on: October 05, 2010, 06:01:22 PM »
I was 18 and had been at the tech college about 3 months. Although on the constant hunt for a girlfriend, when I finally found one it wasn’t quite the way I’d planned. It still isn’t what I’d envisaged but she gives me lots of attention and is very ‘hands on’.

It was a typical lunch hour and I’d spent it wondering through the corridors of the college bored out of my brains. I had no lessons scheduled for that afternoon and so was in no hurry and was about to head home. As I wondered aimlessly along I came upon an empty class room and decided to have a nose around. I hadn’t really being paying attention to my route but realized that I was in the area used by the nursery nurses. The room was spotlessly clean and smelt of baby powder and lotion. Thinking no one was about I began to look around, eventually coming across a pile of nappies and plastic pants. I picked up a pink pair of the plastic pants and, although having no intention or wanting to wear them, held them up to my waist. They were obviously way too small and I was about to replace them when I heard the door shut behind me.

I spun round to see the nursery lecturer standing behind me looking at me with a confused look. She was about my height, 5’ 8”, and a bigger round build. Her ample br.east lured my gaze and pushed her uniform out. Her hair was tied up and she looked very much a ‘no nonsense person’

“What do you think your doing here and why are you playing with those plastic pants? Don’t you know this area is reserved for those attending or helping with the nursery nursing or nanny courses?”

Stunned by her dominating manner I could only stand and stammer out a reply.

“err nothing…I…I…was just having a …look”

“Going to try those on were you?” she said with a bit of a smirk looking at the plastic pants I was still holding to my waist.

“What?...err no…or course not” I said, more than a little insulted and putting the pants back on the pile. “They’re obviously way too small, I was just looking that’s all”

“Too small eh? We’ll see about that. Either your here to help with our course or you shouldn’t be here at all in which case you must go and see the principle. Which is it, help or the principle?”

I thought, going to see the principle could mean the end to my course.

“err I guess I could help miss”

“It’s Nanny to you boy and you can begin your help today. I have a nursery needle work class this afternoon and you can model for them. What’s your name?”

“Err Stuart…Nanny”

“Right then Stuy, this afternoon you will allow the girls to measure you up for the clothes they are going to make and then in one weeks time you will return so that they may dress you in their clothes to check that they fit. Otherwise I will tell the principle that you came in and ruined one of my classes, Is that understood?”

“err…Yes Nanny”

As she finished her sentence several girls entered the room and started to giggle when they saw me, including Julie. She young, blonde and beautiful with the prettiest blue eyes I’d ever seen and lips that yearned to be kissed. She played plenty of sport and had the knockout figure to show it. I dreamed of being her boyfriend but I suspected any chance of that had just flown right out of the window.

“Afternoon girls. I have a special announcement to make. Little Stuy here has volunteered to be our model for the next few lessons and help us with our course work. What do you think of that?”

The question was met by a lot of giggles and whispers, why I didn’t know, but somehow I knew this wasn’t going to be fun.

“Now then girls, examine the patterns for your projects while I go and help our model prepare.”

With this she grabbed me by the hand and pulled me into a small office at the side of the main room.

“Now then you little worm strip while I find something more suitable for you to wear”

With that she turned and started rummaging about in a large cupboard.

I stripped down to my underwear and stood nervously in the centre of the room.

When she turned round she was holding a very large white terry towel and several safety pins.

“Lie down Stuy, let’s get you ready”

I did as told and she knelt down beside me and folded the towel several times. What she did next shocked me so much I couldn’t move. With ridiculous ease she lifted my legs with one hand and removed my underwear with a quick tug. While my bum was still off the ground she slid the folded towel under me and dropped my bottom on to it.

I tried to get up asking for my underwear back, but she pulled a dummy out of a pocket and stuffed it into my open mouth. Holding it there she said.

“Lie down and be quiet or you’ll face much worse than a trip to the principle’s office”

She then quickly and efficiently pinned the towel on me like a giant nappy and told me to stand up and follow her. I was so nervous I could hardly move but the nanny grabbed my hand and dragged me out in front of the class.

A rush of pee leaked out of me and I gasped as the thick terry soaked it up. I managed to stop the flow but could feel the warm damp cloth being held against me. The girls didn’t seem to notice but nanny had a self satisfied look on her face as though she knew exactly what had just happened.

“Ok girls, remember that baby clothes need fit over a nappy so this will help you get used to the non standard hip and waist sizes needed.”

They laughed and giggled as they measured every part of him. Julie seemed to relish measuring my thigh and surely pushed her hand up the inside of my leg too much. I prayed she hadn’t felt the warm wetting as he’d never live it down if she mentioned it.

When they had finished I was told to go and sit on the play mat in the corner and find something to do in case they needed to take any further measurements.

When the lesson ended the girls got up and left, chatting excitedly. Nanny came over to me and stood there towering above me.

“Well, well, well, baby Stuy. It seems you can be a good boy when you try. However, has baby got something to tell nanny? Hmmm? Did baby Stuy have a little accident in his nappy?”

I went bright red. I felt my while body flush as a sly smile spread over her face.
“Since you like wetting so much and as I’ll obviously have to wash you nappy anyway. I want you to sit there and give your nappy a thorough soaking. It seems such a shame to change a baby’s nappy just for a little bit of wetness.”

“What? No way. You can’t make me do that, I’m not a baby, I won’t do it no matter what you do”

“Really, let’s see shall we?”

With that she grabbed my arm, pulled me up and dragged me towards the door. Before I knew what was happening she cast me out into the corridor and shut the door.

By some miracle there was no one in the corridor other than 2 cleaners. They gasped when they saw me and both burst out laughing. Without out realizing I lost control and flooded my nappy as I fumbled at the door handle. The warm wetness spread through the cloth and finally started to drip on the floor forming a small puddle.

Nanny saw this and smiled a ‘I told you so’ smile before opening the door and dragging me back inside. Before closing the door she apologized to the cleaners.

“I’m sorry ladies, it seems some just need to stay in nappies a bit longer then others”

She shut the door and ushered me back over to the play mat. She sat me down making sure my yellow stained nappy was clearly visible before taking several photos before going into her office and returning with my clothes and some baby wipes.

“Lie down baby, let’s get you cleaned up”

She unpinned and removed the nappy and cleaned me up with several wipes before getting up and telling me to get dressed and go, but to make sure I was back here half an hour early next week. She then went into her office and closed the door.

Babyb

• Mommy's Dearest
Chapter 2
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 06:51:49 PM »
The following week passed as usual. On the day of my next appointment with the nursery nurses I made my way to the classroom.

I was greeted by Nanny who showed me to the office again. The first thing I noticed were 3 blown up pictures of me sitting on the play mat in a very obviously wet nappy suc-king a dummy.

“Right, I presume you don’t want these distributed about the college do you?”

“No way” I said, terror all over my face

“Good, then I guess you’ll be a very good baby for Nanny today and do everything Nanny tells you, Yes?”

“Yes Nanny, Just please don’t show anyone the pictures.”

Good baby. Now take all your clothes off and lie down on the changing mat, there’s a good boy”

Oh no, not again I thought. I couldn’t say no, the pictures would ruin me at college. I stripped off, placing my clothes on the chair and sat down on the mat.

“Right, before we start, does baby need a wee wee?”

I did and when I said so Nanny produced a bottle, the type used to wee in bed in hospital, and held it over my peeeny. I was again shocked but Nanny waited patiently until I managed to relax enough to start the flow. I was quite full and emptied a good load into the bottle before nanny placed it carefully on the table next to something hidden under a white muslin, but about the same size.

“Right then baby, let’s get you dressed for the day. Drink this and lie down”

She handed me a large baby’s bottle full of milk. I looked at it and then back at Nanny. She simply smiled and looked over at the pictures of me. I sighed, lay down and started suc-king away.

“Good baby. Now, first of all we need to get rid of all this nasty hair. Babies don’t have hair down there do they?”

I nearly choked as she slapped handful of shaving foam onto my groin area and started to get up.

“Uh Uhh baby, remember what Nanny said” she told me wagging a finger at me and pushing me back down.

I had trouble not crying as I felt the razor clear away the hair both front and back.

“Good baby, now before I get you dressed I must take your temperature.”

Grabbing my ankles she lifted them up and pushed them back over my head. Then I felt something hard and thin being pushed deep into me bottom. I tensed slightly but there was nothing I could do. After a few minutes it felt like something was being pushed out of the thermometer into me and then the intruder was removed.

The she set about dressing me. First she applied plenty of baby powder followed by the towel, that actually appeared to be a real square nappy, only big enough to fit an adult and she folded it differently. Pink headed nappy pins held it tightly about me. Then she picked up a pair of huge pink plastic pants and held them up in front of me.

“Look baby, just like the ones you wanted to wear last week. UpsyDaisy”

She fed them over my feet, up my legs and settled them over the nappy. Mittens, booties and bonnet followed, all in pink Broiderie Anglaise.

“Now, hands behind baby’s back please.”

I put the bottle down and did as instructed. I felt something cold and metal close around each wrist and realized she’d handcuffed me. Then she went to the table, picked up my fresh bottle of pee and knelt down in front of me.

“Now, don’t you dare move baby or it’s some corridor time for you”

With that she pulled the front of my nappy and plastic pants away from my tummy and slowly poured the contents of the bottle inside. I sat there helplessly as the warm wetness spread through the material. Then she went back to the table and removed the muslin to reveal another bottle which she brought back to me.

“Look baby, Nanny has got you a little nappy present to keep your nappy nice and wet, just in case you couldn’t go. I wanted to make sure you had a nice nappy for today’s lesson and I thought you would try to be naughty and not do nanny a nice wet nappy when asked hmmm??.”

And with that she repeated the procedure and emptied the contents into my nappy. Then she pushed me back down and started to massage the front, crotch and any area of nappy she could get too to spread the wetness.

Next she took what appeared to be a large pink cotton bubble romper in the same pink Broiderie Anglaise and, after releasing my hands, pulled it over my head. It fitted at the chest and then billowed out over my tummy and snapped closed between my legs.

She handed me my bottle again and told me to finish it before lesson started or we’d be teaching the girls how to give a bare bottom over the knee spanking…

My head was whirling. In the space of 20 minutes he’d been stripped, shaved, dressed as a baby and was now sitting in a nappy that had effectively been wet by someone else. Was this ever going to end? How had this mad woman kept her job?

Perhaps that was the answer, go to the principle and expose her. Sure I’d get found out, but at least she’d be stopped and any teasing would stop soon enough. I looked for my clothes but she’d taken them while I wasn’t looking. I guessed I’d have to wait until after the lesson to get my own back.

Remembering her order I lay back and stuck the bottle in my mouth and immediately was blinded by several flashed from a camera.

“Bee Bo baby, nanny got you again”

Enjoy it while you can lady…I thought to myself.

Babyb

• Mommy's Dearest
Chapter 3
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 06:05:30 PM »
Soon I could hear the excited chatter of the girls coming in to class and I got up to see if Julie was there today. Perhaps she was ill and I’d be saved the embarrassment of her seeing me dressed as I was. Alas no, she was there and as excited as all the others. My nappy felt very wet and heavy, the romper holding it close to me and yet, the warm soggy embrace of the cloth felt strangely comforting.

I was pulled from my thoughts by Nanny opening the door and pulling me into the classroom.

“If you resist at any point I’ll drag you to the principle in what ever state of dress you’re in and get you thrown out of college, do you here me, BABY”

The last word bit deep in to me as I resigned himself to the humiliation that was about to follow.

The girls were seated in a semi circle around another changing mat, placed on the floor. Beside it I could see fresh nappies and plastic pants. Each girl had a bag of some type and I could see all sorts of colored materials poking out, some with mixture of pink and white lacy trimmings. Dressed as I was it didn’t take much effort to imagine what the girls had been making, but it certainly wasn’t with a baby boy in mind.

“Right, girls, as you can see, baby Stuy wanted to come back and play with us again today so we can practice dressing our baby. You all have the outfits you made this week and each of you will get to dress and change her. I have a jug of warm water here so we can simulate a wet nappy. Obviously someone of Stuy’s real age wouldn’t wet their nappy so we’ll have to make do.”

I jumped as I realized she was about to expose me to even more shame and embarrassment as it would appear to everyone that not only had I wet my nappy, I’d absolutely flooded it, possibly more than once.

“Ok who wants to be first to dress baby?” asked nanny.

“Oooh Yes please Nanny” beamed one of the girls as she put her hand up.

“Ok. Baby, crawl over to Nanny Jackie and see what she’s got for you”

Jackie held out her hands and called me over, as you would an 18 month old. Reluctantly I crawled over and Jackie helped me up onto her lap, which was covered by a plastic apron. She immediately patted my nappied bottom and gave me a big hug.
“ooo, you are a precious little thing aren’t you. Do you want to see what Nanny’s made you hmm? Would baby like that?”

I nodded slowly wishing this would be over quickly, but with 6 nannies to each dress me in their outfits this was going to be a very long afternoon. 

Jackie dug in to her bag and pulled out a bibbed skirt. It was lavender gingham print and the skirt looked nowhere near long enough to cover my whole nappy. When she lifted the skirt I saw why, she had made a pair of matching panties with white lace across the bottom. I guessed she didn’t want them completely hidden from view.

“Now” she said sticking her hand on my nappied crotch “Does baby need her nappy changed before she tries on her new clothes?” Her expression changed as she felt the heavy warm cloth through the plastic pants.

“It seems as though nanny may have been wrong, I think my little baby does wet her nappy after all. Shall we take a look and make sure?”

She guided me off her lap and steered me over to the changing pad getting me to lie down. I could feel myself blushing as the moment of truth approached. Soon they’d all see and smell my pee soaked nappy and assume I’d wet it myself. I looked at Nanny who had an evil smirk on her face.

Suddenly I felt Nanny Jackie’s hands push my legs apart and start to release the poppers on the crotch of my romper. Without realizing it I was suc-king big time on my dummy, tears starting to form in my eyes as she peeled back the cloth to reveal my pink baby pants to all.

She patted the back of my thigh to get me to lift my bottom and then, sitting me up, removed the romper completely. My plastic pants puffed out and I could smell the urine soaked nappy. She also removed my bonnet and then laid me down again. Mittens and booties were next before I felt her hands on the waistband of my plastic pants.

“upsie baby” she said and as I lifted she pulled them off my nappy and down my legs. The was a slight gasp from the girls as the fresh yellow staining on the white terry cloth became very clear.

“Gosh, baby really soaked her nappy didn’t she? Has she been wearing this one all day? Because it looks like a days worth of wetting”

She reached over and slowly removed the nappy pins and, with the help of Nanny Smith, pushed my legs back over me and used the front to wipe my bottom before pulling the nappy away. She grabbed a couple of baby wipes and proceeded to clean me up. While Nanny Smith held my legs up Jackie took a fresh nappy, folded it and slid it under my bottom. After applying some cream and plenty of powder I was lowered down. When she saw I was hairless she and all the girls laughed.

“Oh look, how sweet, look, no grown up hair down here. That makes it all nice and easy to clean, just like a real baby doesn’t it sweetie pie”

She wiped me down with me baby wipes and covered my front in powder, taking her time in smoothing it all in.

“Now it’s time to dress baby” she cooed, looking straight into my eyes. “Do you want Nanny Jackie to pin your new nappy on?”

Nanny Smith looked at me expectantly.

“Ask nicely baby.” She said

“Please Nanny Jackie, will you put my nappy on”

“Of course babyface, that’s what baby needs and what nanny loves doing. Here we go den”

And she pulled the nappy up through my legs and tight over my p3nis. She brought the side round and pinned the tightly with the pink nappy pins. Fresh pink plastic pants were pulled up my legs and settled over the bulk of terry nappy and I was ready for the humiliating baby dress.

She stood me up and picked up the frilly panties. She fed my legs into them and slowly drew them up over my knees, thighs and finally over my plastic encased nappy. She prodded and poked until she was happy they fitted over my nappy properly. Next a white cotton top with a rounded collar and short puffy sleeves. Finally the bibbed skirt was pulled over my head and down to my waist. She fussed about with the skirt she was happy and finished the outfit off with what looked like a shower cap. Every thing was lined with frilly lace and all the girls started to laugh when she stepped back to admire her work.

“Isn’t she precious?”

“Such a poppet”

At this I let out a little whimper

“Come on Jackie, show her off, let’s see her walk around the room and give us a twirl”

Jackie grabbed my hand and started to parade me about in front of the other girls. She stopped in front of a full length mirror and let me see myself. I stood there dumb struck. The frilly pants ballooned out from under the short skirt leaving no doubt about what was underneath them.

The next five minutes were a nightmare as all the girls started to take photos and make me perform all sorts of silly poses. Finally Nanny Smith called me over and taking the jug of warm water filled one of the bed bottles with it.

“Come here baby, time to make wetties. The we can get you changed into you next pretty outfit”

As the warm dampness spread it’s way down I into my nappy I new there was nothing I could do about it.

“Right, who’s next?”

Shelly stepped forward and grabbed the front of my frilly pants. She slowly started to massage the soggy nappy and I couldn’t help but get aroused as the warm cloth was pressed against me.

“Oh dear…has baby done another wee wee in her nappy? Would you like nanny Shelly to change you into a nice soft thick fresh one?”

And off we went again…a fleecy sleep suit, a pair of bibbed shorts, a cotton dress with knee length bloomers, a sleeping bag with sleeves and built in mittens which, once I was secured inside, was basically escape proof, given the disabling mittens.

Each time I was photographed and each time more warm water was poured into my nappy.

Now, while I was being nappied ready for the third outfit I was hit by a sudden urge to do a number 2. I jumped and held it, but the suddenness of it worried me. As the lesson went on the cramps became more frequent and stronger. Then, while lying in the sleep suit while the girls took their photos I got a cramp I couldn’t hold and with a loud trump and a cry I proceeded to uncontrollably fill my nappy. This was followed by the contents of my bladder.

The girls all stopped dead and stared at me with mouths open. Tears ran down my face and I genuinely began to cry with despair. Nanny Smith had a huge grin and came over cuddling me close to her ample bosom and whispered in my ear.

“Don’t worry sweetheart, that will be the suppositories I put in you when you thought I was taking your temperature. Never mind, only one more change to go eh?”

I realized that meant Julie was going to have to change me out of a poopy nappy. The girl I loved was about to treat me in the most babyish way possible and I dare say put paid to any chance I ever had of going out with her.

Babyb

• Mommy's Dearest
Chapter 4
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 05:40:01 PM »
I didn’t think I’d ever felt so low or embarrassed as I lay there sitting in a nappy that I’d just dumped the mother load into. Each movement seemed to cause it to spread further about the nappy and the smell of the warm sticky mush left no doubt as to what I’d just done. Of course there was no reason for me to wet myself but that seemed to happen automatically and felt fairly insignificant compared to the real accident.

“Ahh, look how upset baby is. That’s why you must never leave a baby in a dirty nappy any longer than absolutely necessary. Julie, are you ready to take on a dirty nappy?”

“Oh yes Nanny, no problem. There’s no way baby can change herself is there my little poopy pants”

Julie carried her bag of clothes over and laid it on the floor above my head. I stared into her amazing blue eyes as she knelt beside me and started to undo the zipper of the sleep bag. She looked stunning in her uniform.

“Don’t worry Stuy, Nanny Julie is gonna have you all clean and smelling wonder and babyish again real soon. Won’t that be lovely hmmm?”

Given the state I was in even a fresh nappy actually sounded good.

Once the zip was undone she reached in and lifted my legs out and pushed the sleep bag up under me to my nappied bottom. Tapping my thigh she gave the ‘Upsie baby’ command and when I lifted up she pushed it past the nappy and under my back. The fouled nappy hung heavy off my bottom and I grimaced when I had to settle it back on to the floor. She grabbed my mittened hands and pulled me to a sitting position causing the mess to spread further about in its terry towel and plastic cocoon. Once she’d removed the sleep bag completely she laid me down again and examined my nappy.

“That’s a good sign, none of babies’ poop has escaped the nappy. Sometimes you babies poop so much it leaks out the leg of you nappy and makes you little baby pants all yucky too, doesn’t it? Now, hold you noses girls, it stinky time”

With that she hooked her fingers into the waistband of the plastic pants and began to work them down off my nappy and down my legs. The smell seemed to get stronger and I once more had to fight back the tears of humiliation as she set to work on the pins to reveal the full extent of my babyish loss of control. Despite the stench she seemed unaffected and pushing my legs up and back over my chest used the front of the nappy to clean the worst off my rear before pulling the whole mess away. Taking several wads of baby wipes she worked away until I was fresh and clean again.

“There” she said “All done. It’s a good job baby doesn’t have any grown up hair down there or that would have taken a lot more cleaning up.”

She made it sound as though it had never grown rather than recently shaved. Still, it was certainly better than sitting in my own mess. She collected and folded and fresh nappy and, adding a thick mulitlayerd terry soaker, slid it under me and applied plenty of cream and powder.

“Best I add the soaker” she explained to the girls” as baby seems to be such a heavy wetter when left for anytime in her nappy and it may be a while before her next change.”

Once more I became erect and she smiled as she toyed with me bringing me to the point of release before stopping and tweaking my nose.

“Nanny must be careful hey, we don’t want baby loosing control and making a mess outside her nappy do we? All baby’s messes must go into her nappy” she said, causing the whole class to laugh.

She proceeded to pin me up snug and secure and settled some fresh plastic pants over the nappy once more.

“Now, baby is going to love what Nanny has made her. Especially the little extras she’s added to keep baby’s clothes on while she crawls about.”

First came a little slip and several layers of flouncy lace attached to a short sleeveless top. This was pulled over my head and the layers of material fluffed out. Next a pink satin dress with puffed sleeves, short bodice and a skirt that flared from just under the arms. All edged with several rows of lace frills on the dress, neck and sleeves. She pulled up the short zip at the back and I thought I heard something click, but didn’t give it a second thought. A wide brimmed bonnet was next and then a pair of very frilly knickers were slid up my legs and over my nappy. She rolled me over and I felt her tug on the waistband and then another click. While I was on my front I felt socks and then soft booties being slipped over my feet and tied in place before 2 more clicks and finally thick padded mittens were put on my hands. It was then I realized what the clicking noises were. Little padlocks were fastened meaning I was effectively trapped in the outfit until Julie undid them.

The booties, mittens and bonnet all matched the dress and knickers and the shiny pink material and fluffy white lace simply screamed ‘Baby Girl’.

Julie helped me up and paraded me about in front of the class, fluffing out the dress and petticoats, which only half covered the huge bulge of my nappy, and acting as though I was her pride and joy. Another photo session and finally Nanny Smith announced the lesson was over for today and it was time to let ‘baby’ go home.

I was mortified. The girl I loved had just carried out the single most humiliating experience of my life and there was nothing I could do about it. While I sat on the change mat Julie was rummaging through her handbag and after a while turned to Nanny Smith and said she’d left the keys to the padlocks at home.

Babyb

• Mommy's Dearest
Chapter 5
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 08:31:08 PM »
“WHAT!!??” I said, “How am I going to get this off if you don’t have the keys? You’ll have to go home and get them now”

“I can’t” She replied “I have another lesson and I can’t afford to miss it. You’ll have to stay here and I’ll come and collect you after my lesson and drive you back to my place.”

“No way, I can’t stay here dressed like this for another hour and I definitely am not going to go outside dressed as a baby girl.”

“Well, actually it’s a 2 hour lesson and I’m not going to miss it or drive all the way home and come back. I’ll go to the metal work lab and ask one of the boys to bring up some cutters to cut the padlocks off, then you can change yourself”

“No, I don’t want anyone else to see me like this” I pleaded.

“Well, then stay here baby, be good and Nanny will collect you after lessons and take you home to sort you out”

With that Julie and the rest of the girls left the classroom.

“Ah, how cute, it looks like nanny Julie has left you at daycare with Nanny Smith, just like the baby you are. Now crawl into Nanny’s office. You must be hungry by now and Nanny has a special treat for you for being so good”

I couldn’t imagine any treat was going ot make up for what had happened this afternoon, but I had little choice give my current attire. I crawled into her office and she followed, closing and locking the door behnd her. She had a few cushions arranged in the corner and she settled herself down on them.

“Now, come over to Nanny baby, and rest your head on her lap”

I lay back until I was looking up over her large breast, expecting I don’t know what, maybe some relief for my aching p-nis. However, she had something completely different in mind.

She began to unbutton her uniform al the way down to her waist. Pulling it open she revealed a lacy white bra, her large breasts straining the cups.

“Nanny knows what all babies need after a fresh nappy change and baby is going to do as she is told or Nanny will spank and then head to the notice board with a few special pictures of her treasure”

With that she released a clip at the top of one of the bra cup and folded it down. I suddenly realized what she was planning on doing. I pushed away but she wrapped her arm around the back of my head an dlifting it towards her she took her breast in her other hand and guided her large nipple towards my mouth. I whimpered as the warm soft teat brushed against my lips and clamped my mouth shut.

“Come on baby, time for din dins, open up for nanny.”

She rubbed the teat along my lips and I felt a warm liquid dribble down my chin. Without intending too I opened my mouth to lick my lips clean and in doing so allowed the nipple to slip. I tried to push it out with my tongue but Nanny held me close smothering me and I had to open my mouth wider to try to get some air.

“There’s a good girl, now suc-k away baby, drink all nannies milk”

She stroked my cheek gently and I found my self starting to nurse, just like any other baby. Nanny then moved her free hand down to my nappy and slowly began to pat and massage the bulk of soft dry terry covering my backside. The feeling was strangely sensual and I found myself relaxing more with each suc-k on her huge breast. My legs pushed apart by the extra bulk of the soaker pad were limp and I suc-ked way, knowing I should stop, but unable too. I felt like I was in a trance and hardly noticed when she switched me to the other breast. She was talking softly to me and although I could hear her, her words seemed a mile away.

I don’t know how long it was but amongst here soft voice I heard her say the word ‘Nappy’ and shortly afterwards felt a warmth spreading across the front of my groin. It seeped between my legs and sides and pressed against me, held by the plastic pants.

The next thing I was being gently shaken by Julie to wake me up. I was lying on the cushions covered in a soft pink blanket.

“ahh, has baby had a nice nap den hmmm? Nanny is here to take her home and get her changed out of her pretty dress.”

She helped me up and I suddenly I realized what the warmth was. My nappy felt heavy and wet and I’d not even realized I was soaking it. Even worse, I was locked into it until Julie got the keys to the padlock on my frilly baby pants.

Julie came over to me and, grabbing the front of my frillies and nappy asked,

“Has baby done a big wetties in her nappy?”

As soon as she said the word ‘Nappy’ I got the sudden urgent need to pee. I didn’t have time to think about holding it as suddenly I was flooding my nappy again. I gasped and grabbed the front of my frillies but could do nothing to stop the flow.

“Oh dear, poor baby, how did you cope before we got you al safely pinned up in nappies? Nanny had best get you home quick and change you before you get a rash.”

She came over, took my mittened hand and led me out of the office. I toddled along behind her, bow legged thanks to the bulk of the soggy nappy and soaker. As we approached the door I pulled back.

“I can’t go out there like this, what if someone seems me? Where are my clothes?”

“Don’t be silly, you clothes won’t fit over your dress and nappies will they? I know, we’ll use the pushchair and put the rain cover on, that way no one will see you pretty dress and frillies”

“I’m too big to fit in a pushchair. I’m not going out dressed like this. You have to go and get the kys from you house and bring them back”

Then Nanny Smith spoke from behind me.

“It’s all right baby, you’ll fit in this pushchair just fine. Now are you going to be good and get in for Nanny?”

I turned to see an oversized pushchair being wheeled towards me. My god, I thought, where are they getting all this giant baby stuff from?

“No, there’s no way I’m getting in that or leaving this room dressed as a baby and there’s nothing you can do to make me”

“I wouldn’t be so sure” she said. “You’re a big baby and Nanny wants you to sit in the pushchair”

I don’t know why, but when she said ‘Big Baby’ I suddenly felt like a baby. I wasn’t worried about wearing a nappy or being dressed as I was and without hesitating I toddled over and sat in the pushchair. Nanny wasted no time in securing me in with a five point harness and pulling it tight. The crotch strap pushing the warm soggy nappy against me.

“There she said, all ready to go home. Come on Julie, you can push baby to the car.”

She wheeled me through the door and along the corridor to the carpark. It must have been quite late as no one ws about and there were only a couple of cars in the car park. Once clear of the building Nanny Smith came along side of the pushchair and said

“You’re a big grown up again”

Instantly I began to panic. I was strapped in a pushchair dressed as a baby and in full display of anyone who saw me. I wriggled trying to free myself. Why had I got in to it in the first place? Why had I being so happy to let them strap me in?

“What are you doing, get me back inside quick”

“Soon be at the car baby, don’t you worry your pretty little self.”

We soon arrived at Nanny’s van and I was released from the harness and helped out of the pushchair. I stood their, my heart racing searching the car park for any sign of another person or someone who might see me.

“Quick, open the door before someone recognizes me…please” I begged.

Both nannies laughed as Nanny Smith opened the rear passenger door and slide it open. I scrambled in as quickly as I could. Once in I almost jumped back out again. Inside was a change table and a large baby car seat, complete with locking harness and activity toys.

Patting my bottom Nanny Julie told me to get in the baby seat. I turned to face them both and told them there’s no way I was sitting in the baby seat. I’d be in full view of everyone as we drove about.

“I’ll stay here and lie on the floor thanks. You’re not going to trick me into that thing like you did the pushchair”

“Go on Nanny Julie, give it a go and see if you can get our baby girl in her car seat”

Julie looked down at me smiling.

“Come on, stop being silly and get the your seat, you big baby”

She laughed as I immediately crawled up to the seat and sat in it waiting for Julie to strap me in. Once more I found myself secured safely with a 5 point harness. Even worse was that she was able to lock the clasp thus ensuring there was no way I could free myself. Although at that moment I didn’t want too. She handed me a large baby bottle of milk and told me to drink it all up for Nanny like a good baby. Once more I did so without question, clasping it between my padded mittens and contentedly suc-king away at the teat.

She folded the pushchair and put it in the van and after closing the door both got in and off we drove.

Babyb

• Mommy's Dearest
Chapter 6
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2010, 05:05:44 PM »
As we left the car park I suc-ked away on the rubber teat of the bottle, not caring that I could be seen in all my babified glory. Julie and Nanny Smith chatted and giggled in the front, Julie occasionally checking on me in the rear view mirror.

“Fancy a take-away from the drive through Nanny?” Julie Asked.

“Why not, that’ll save cooking when we get home won’t it.”

We turned off the road and joined the short queue for the drive through window. I’d finished my bottle by now and Julie turned to me and taking the bottle said,

“Stuy…time to be ‘grown up’ again”

Immediately I felt like my adult self again and was fully aware of what was about to happen. I looked at the drive through window and back at Julie, panic written all over my face and my heart racing at the impending humiliation of being seen by the attendant. Of course, I thought being seen was going to be bad enough but in fact it was about to get a whole lot worse.

As we edged forward I struggled in my bonds, my mittened hands giving me no chance with the locked clasp, which needed a key anyway. My wet nappy rubbed against me and the tightness of the crotch strap actually served to get me erect, despite my fretting.

All too soon we were being served and young attractive girl appeared at the window. Julie placed our order.

“Two cheese burger meals with diet cola and a fish finger kid’s meal with milk for baby” she said, nodding behind her.

The girl looked at me and gasped. I put my head down hoping my bonnet would shield my face.

“My god” she laughed “That must be the biggest baby in the world. The dress is so sweet, and is that really a nappy she’s wearing?”

At that I began to empty my bladder once again. As the warmth spread down between my legs and spread over my bottom I tried to clamp down and stop the flow, but it was useless. I had no control. Instinctively my hands went to my nappy to try and help arrest the flood but all it served to do was highlight my accident.

“Did baby have an accident?” the girl asked.

I was sobbing and with my head down heard Julie giggle too and explain “That’s why she’s still in nappies”

She lent back towards me and saying “Come on, you big baby, suc-k your dummy”.

Once more I suddenly felt relaxed and, lifting my head, allowed her to push the dummy into my mouth and started to suc-k for all I was worth. Of course now the girl could see my face and gasped again.

“No way, it’s a boy in a baby dress and nappies” and she burst into peels of laughter.

“I’m sorry, it’s not everyday you see something like this. Next window to collect you order please”

She took the money and we drove on and collected our food. The second girl was equally shocked to see me but in my relaxed state I didn’t care and continued to nurse on my dummy as though there was nothing out of the ordinary going on.

As the warmth of my fresh wetting faded the nappy became uncomfortable and I started to fidget. Nanny Smith noticed and reached back to stick a finger up the inside of the leg of my baby pants.

“I think baby’s nappy is nearing its limits”

I whimpered slightly as a fresh dribble of pee leaked from me again.

“Don’t worry baby, not far and then we’ll soon have you changed for dinner.”

Before long we turned in to the drive of a large house. The front garden was partly hidden from the road by a thick hedge and we parked up outside the front door. Julie got out and sliding back the side door said

“Now, are we going to be all grown up and come into nannies house like a good baby?”

I was back to my normal self, and as she undid the harness I shook slightly as she coaxed me out of the van. I looked about nervously, fearing being seen, but the hedge seemed to keep us hidden from prying eyes. She led me to the front door, my nappy sagging under the weight of my recent wettings. She dug in her handbag  for the front door keys, making a joke about how she could never find them.

“Please hurry” I begged “I need to get changed and go home.”

“Ah ha, here we are” She opened the door and ushered me in. Nanny Smith headed to the kitchen with our dinner.
“Now, do you want to eat first or shall we get you changed before dinner?”

“I’ll get changed now please, I just want to get out of here thanks.”

“Ok, let’s go upstairs and sort you out”

The house was spotless and from what I could see they weren’t short of a penny or two. Every room downstairs looked big and soft plush carpet covered all the floors and stairs. I followed Julie to one of the bedrooms. She opened the door and said.

“Oops, silly me I haven’t brought your clothes up. In you go, I’ll be back in a minute”

I stepped into the room and watched as she closed the door behind me. When I turned round I wasn’t prepared for what I saw.

Babyb

• Mommy's Dearest
Chapter 7
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2010, 07:02:32 PM »
I stood there aghast. I was standing in a fully equipped nursery. Other than it being very feminine, all pink and lacy ruffles, everything seemed bigger than normal. A large cot dominated the room. The pink side bars had been lowered on one side but when up would make it hard for anyone to get out of it. The bedclothes were pink broiderie anglais with white lace trim. A changing table was against the walls with all the usual extras, nappies, plastic pants, creams and powders. Under the window was a sofa which looked very comfy. . The floor was covered in a thick soft carpet and I could easily feel it through the booties I was wearing. Surely they didn’t have this set up for an adult. My mind was racing and I started to giggle to myself thinking that this must be Julie’s room. Perhaps her mum punished her in here. I bet she can’t wait to leave home. I wonder what Nanny Smith would say if she saw it.
I waited for about 5 minutes before Julie appeared through the door again.

She looked sheepish and said “Um, I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I’ve found the keys to your baby clothes.”

“Good, hand them over I want to get changed. Now where are my clothes?” I snapped.

“That’s the bad news, for you anyway. I’m afraid in all the excitement with getting you in your pushchair we forgot to bring them with us. They are still in the classroom.”

“WHAT!!? Well you better go back and get them right now”

“No point I’m afraid. The school will be locked up by now and we won’t be able to get in until after the weekend.”

“But that means I have nothing to wear. How am I going to get home?”

“Don’t you worry you can stay here for the weekend with Nanny Smith and Me. We have plenty of things for you to wear and we’ll take good care of you”

“No thanks, I’m sure your Mum wouldn’t want me and Nanny Smith here all weekend. Just give me something to wear home and I’ll be off thanks.”

“Mum won’t mind at all, Nanny Smith is my mum” she laughed.

“No wonder your bedroom looks like a nursery then” I said

“What? Oh, this isn’t MY bedroom. Mine’s across the landing. This is YOUR bedroom, at least for the weekend”

“No way, I’m going home and you can’t stop me. I’ll call my mum, she can come and pick me up. Excuse me I’ve had enough”

“I thought you’d say that. But I want you to be my ‘Little baby’ for the weekend”

I was just about to grab the door handle when my legs suddenly seemed to loose all their strength and I wobbled before they gave way and I landed with a squelch on my soggy nappied bottom. What was going on, why couldn’t I walk? I tried to get up but it was no good. I could hear Julie giggling at my futile attempts.

“Ahh, poor baby, she’s not ready to walk yet, come on, crawl over to Nanny and she’ll get you into a nice fresh nappy and ready for din dins”

With out thinking I got on to all fours while at the same time my bladder started to empty again.

When I reached the change table Julie helped mu up on to it and laid me on my front. As she started to undo all the padlocks she said.

“By the way, we’ve called your mummy and told her you are staying with friends for the weekend with a view to renting a room in a shared house. So soon you could be living here all the time. Won’t that be nice baby?”

Although something inside told me to be worried, I just let her carry on with her task and didn’t say a thing.

Once all the padlocks were undone she stripped me down to my nappy, commenting on what a big wetter I was. I felt unexplainably relaxed as she undid the nappy pins and placed them onto the shelf above me. Despite the warmth of the nursery I shivered slightly as she pulled the front of my nappy away and, pushing my legs back over my head pulled it out from under me. There was a loud squelchy thud and the sodden toweling landed in what I assumed was a nappy pail.

She took her time cleaning me up with baby wipes before folding a fresh terry nappy and sliding it under me. A good dusting of baby powder front and back and she drew the front up between my legs and pinned it securely in place.

“Ah, babies look so adorable in just a thick white terry nappy. I could eat you up”

From under the change table she produced a pair of yellow plastic pants, fed my feet into them and pulled the up over the fluffy nappy. She tucked any stray edges inside the elastic at the waist and legs and smiled.

“There, all safe and secure and ready for more pee pees. Aren’t you lucky baby?”

Next came a yellow cotton bubble romper. Sitting me up she fed it over my head and after pulling my arms through the short puffed, lace edged sleeves, lay me down again and snapped the front and back together with poppers at he crotch. Another pair of padded mitted were secured over my hands and soft booties put on my feet and she was happy.

She popped a dummy in my mouth, which I accepted far too eagerly and helped me onto the floor. I sat up and Julie picke dup a set of white leather baby reins, again in what appeared to be adult proportions. She fed them over my arms and buckled them up on either side. Then, picking up the reins, she gave them a tug and told me to crawl down to the kitchen for din dins.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender