Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Baby Class  (Read 61272 times)

Babyb

• Mommy's Dearest
Chapter 8
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2010, 08:18:26 PM »
I crawled out of the nursery and towards the top of the stairs with Julie holding the reins and walking behind me. The bulk of nappy between my legs rubbed my thighs and my padded bottom swayed, much to Julie’s amusement. I stopped at the stairs and looked at Julie.

“You’ll have to crawl down backwards baby, come on, Nanny Julie will help you”.

With that she passed me and stood a couple of stairs down. I turned and with my puffy bottom facing her I started to crawl backwards. She put a hand between my legs and pressed against the nappy.

“Good girl, Nanny’s got you.”

Each stair caused the nappy to shift and with Julie’s hand pushing it against me I was becoming erect. By the time we reached the foot of the stairs I was glad I was crawling as standing up would have meant some adjusting down there.

Anyway, we continued into the kitchen where Nanny Smith was waiting besides a huge high chair.

“Ah, there we are. All better now you’ve got your wish and changed? Come on big baby, up you get and in your chair for din dins.”

I knew I shouldn’t be happy about being put into another nappy, but for some reason I didn’t care. I found I was able to stand again and with their help I sat up in the high chair and let them slide the tray into place. The reins were clipped to the chair and a bib tied round my neck and I was secured and ready for din dins.

“There we go, is baby going to be big and grown up and eat her din dins herself?” Asked Nanny Smith?

That sick feeling in my stomach came back as I realized what I’d just allowed them to do. I realized that it seemed they had the power to make me do whatever they wanted. I just couldn’t work out why or how they could turn me from an adult, hating the humiliation of being treated as a baby, to someone who really didn’t care that he was not only nappied, but dressed as a baby girl. While I was thinking this, Nanny Smith placed a bowl of food in front of me. My kid’s meal had been chopped up and tomato sauce poured over it. They removed my mittens and told me to eat up. I tested my bonds and the tray and realized there was no way I could get out of the chair. Even if I did, would I really be any better off? The only option I would have would be to make a run for it and risk being seen running down the street dressed as I was. Of course, I dare say they’d be able to cause me to go back into baby mode and I’d be stuck here anyway.

I looked at the food before me.

“Where’s my knife and fork?” I asked, resigned to my fate, at least for the while.

“Babies can’t use those, you can use for fingers. Here’s a bottle of apple juice to wash it all down with too and you won’t be getting down until it’s all finished.”

Having missed lunch I was starving and started to eat. I couldn’t bring myself to drink from the bottle and so left it alone, despite my thirst.”

The Nannies settled down to eat and chatted merrily casting the occasional look at me to check on progress. Once I’d finished the food I sat there glumly. My fingers covered on sauce I absentmindedly wiped them on my bib. The effect was to give the impression I’d dropped lots of food down it. Still, who was going to see? A bright flash of the camera answered that one.

“Baby must drink her juice or Nanny will feed it to her. Come on be good. Nanny Smith doesn’t take sass from babies. A quick spank on the bottom soon sorts that” Explained Julie.

Reluctantly I picked up the bottle and began to suc-k on the teat. Another flash made me jump but the damage was done. It took a while but eventually I finished the apple juice. Unfortunately apple juice goes through me in double time so I knew my next wetting wouldn’t be far off.

I thought I’d finished but ‘as a treat’ I was given a large bowl of chocolate mousse for dessert. Again, no cutlery and so I had to use my fingers again, which meant I got a good amount over y face and dropped on my bib.

“My goodness, it’s a good job baby has her bib on, look at the mess she’s made. Now, a quick clean up and then upstairs for a bath and a fresh nappy. I’m sure she’s wet that one by now being such a potty pants”

Once more, a now familiar warmth began to spread over the front of my nappy and down between my legs. I looked down, giving my shame away, despairing at my constant unexplained lack of control.

Tears once more filled my eyes as the two nannies came towards me and began to clean me up and release me from the chair.

“Come on my beautiful big baby, let’s go have a bath and get you ready for bye byes.”

I was led back to the nursery and, while Julie stripped my down to my nappy and plastic pants, I heard nanny Smith running the bath. Julie helped on to the floor and sat me down with a few baby toys and left me sitting there in in my squishy prison while she readied my layette for bed.

Before long, Nanny Smith came in, took my hand and led me into the bath room. Standing in front of me she pulled the waist band of my plastic pants away and felt the front of my nappy with the other hand. She squeezed the soggy toweling.

“it seems like someone is really getting the hang of her new baby role. You never seem to be dry more than a few minutes.  Well guess what, the chocolate mousse was made entirely of laxative chocolate and so I expect you’ll have a nice stinky surprise for Nanny in the morning too. Won’t that be nice hmm?”

With that, she undid one of the nappy pins and slid the nappy and plastic pants down my legs as one.

“Right, into the bath my dear. Let’s get you all clean and smelling of soft precious baby smells.”

I sat in the bath and let her wash me and scrub me until my skin was glowing pink and reeked of babyness.

I was then helped out and wrapped in a big fluffy towel and led back to the nursery. As Nanny dried me off, Julie appeared. She was no longer wearing her uniform but was now dressed for a night on the town. She looked stunning and a dress that was short and tight, fitting snuggly in all the right places. Her high heels accentuating her pert rear and the short dress and low cut top showing plenty of flesh. I stood there as she strolled towards me and planted a big full kiss on my lips.

“Night night baby, Nanny has to go out now, but Nanny Smith has a special bedtime treat for you and I’ll check on you when I get in.”

With that she left me with Nanny Smith who finished drying me off and led me to the change table.

“Up you go baby and lie down for nanny, there’s a good girl. There we go, here’s you dummy”

I took it and quietly suc-ked on it while she rubbed baby moisturizer all over my body. Next a liberal sprinkling of baby powder all over again and then she picked up my nappy, all folded and made ready by Julie. Pushing My feet back over me she slid it under my bottom and, while keeping my feet pushed back, smeared a thick sticky cream all over my rear before letting it down onto the nappy. This one seemed a lot thicker than the ones I’d been wearing all day and nanny explained why as she pulled the bulk up between my legs and pinned it tightly.

“This one will keep you snug all night. It’s doubled up and has a nice thick soaker pad to make sure it’ll absorb plenty of wetties. You won’t need this changing till the morning”

She then picked up a large pair of pink plastic pants and pulled these up my legs and over my nappy. Making a big fuss of checking the legs and waist to ensure all of the fluffy terry cloth was safely contained within the soft plastic. My legs were pushed wide apart buy the bulk of cloth running through my crotch and I could feel the cool plastic rubbing the inside of my thighs. Two padded mittens were secured on my hands and then she dressed me in the fuzzy sleeper from earlier. The hands and feet were closed off and once Nanny pulled the zipper up the front I was stuck inside it. The padded mittens made sure I couldn’t undo the zipper.

She helped me off the change table and said

“Right my little baby girl, crawl over to you cot for you night time milkies”

I immediately went weak and plumped down onto my padded bottom, rolled onto all fours and made my way to the cot. Nanny helped me get in and then sat on the mattress herself, lying me on my back with my head on her lap. I knew what was coming, but this time I couldn’t wait to start nursing on her warm soft breasts. She seemed to know this and smiled as she opened her uniform and unclipped the lacy cup holding her swollen breast. Taking it in her hand she squeezed slightly and a few drops of milk appeared on the nipple. She cradled my head in her other arm and lifting me towards her brought my lips towards the leaking teat. I automatically opened wide and took it, suc-king gently and being rewarded with a squirt of warm fresh milk.

She stoked my cheek and patted my padded bum, humming and rocking me gently until it was time to switch to the other breast. I was feeling full but couldn’t resist as I continued to feed.

By the time I’d finished both I was incredibly sleepy and Nanny slid out from under me. She stood up leaving me lying on my back, legs spread wide by my nappy. She tidied her uniform and popping a dummy in my mouth said.

“Night night sweetie. Nanny Julie will check your nappy when she gets in and I’ll see you in the morning”

With that, she covered me with a pink babyish cot cuilt, pulled the side bars up and walked out, leaving me to drift off to sleep with a warm dampness spreading over the front and crotch of my nappy while I suc-ked contentedly on my dummy.

Babyb

• Mommy's Dearest
finally found time to write some more
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2013, 09:52:46 AM »
I was awoken some time later when I heard the cot rail being lowered. I opened my eyes to see Julie looking down on me. She had changed into a baby doll nightie set and dressing gown and smiled at me.

“Hello baby, have we had a nice soggy sleepies in our baby cot? You really are such a sweet ickly babykins all tucked up in your sleep suit. It’s time for you night bottle”

With that she climbed over the rail and snuggled down under the quilt beside me, cuddling my head into her warm breasts.

She had another large baby bottle of milk and she gently coaxed the teat between my lips and I immediately started to suc-kle. I felt no embarrassment and relished the comfort and warmth. All the while I suc-kled on the bottle she gently rocked me and hummed a lullaby.

Before long I’d emptied the bottle and she placed it on the table beside the cot before turning back to me.

“You’re being such a good baby it’s time for a super special treat. Would baby like a nice treat?”

As she said this she moved a hand down towards my nappy and patted the soggy bulk.

I nodded eagerly daring to imagine that maybe she was going to strip me and make my dreams come true.

“OK baby, Nanny is going to give you a super baby thrill cos ooh is so sweet little babykins”

With that she opened her dressing gown and pulled up her baby doll top to expose her breasts. Pulling me into her she coaxed one of her nipples into my mouth and cuddled me with both arms. I felt one of her legs sliding up between mine and gently pushing the crotch of my nappy into me.

“Good baby, does baby want to make c-um c-ums for Nanny”

As she spoke I suddenly felt an intensely pleasurable feeling in my groin and I let out a gasp. Julie giggled and pushed her leg into me again.

“Baby likes that does she? Baby loves the feeling when nanny says c-um c-ums doesn’t she?”

Again the intense feeling hit me again and I was instantly erect. She repeated the phase several times, pausing between each, but the more she said it the closer it brought me to orgasm. I was almost whimpering and I suc-kled hard on her young breast. She was holding me closer too and repeated herself again and again.

Suddenly I could hold back no longer and erupted into my nappy. As I did she kept patting the front of my nappy and squeezing the sodden material around my shaft. She held me as I grew limp and calmed down again in a wonderful warm fuzzy post orgasm glow.

She climbed out of the cot and tucked me back under the quilt, finding my dummy and placing it back into my mouth before raising the side rail again.

“Good baby, you liked that didn’t you sweetie. Isn’t it nice to have such treats? And isn’t it nice to be able to have a thrill and not worry about cleaning yourself up. All your creamy has been safely mopped up in your nappy hasn’t it? And that’s where all you baby messes go isn’t it? Good night baby”

She picked up the empty bottle and left me, wetting into my nappy again. I was soon asleep, blissfully content and secure and not caring about the fact that I was living the life of a baby when I should have been out chasing girls like Julie for far more grown up fun…

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender