Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Sweet as Candy by Tammiann  (Read 9639 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Sweet as Candy by Tammiann
« on: September 22, 2013, 12:55:43 PM »
From our 2002 Archives:

At the airport, I nervously held Aunt Meg's hand as we made our way off the plane. It had been so long since I had worn boy clothes, it now felt strange to be wearing real pants. My mother was looking all around and didn't recognize me until she saw my aunt. "Oh, Randy," she exclaimed, "you finally got your hair cut." I nodded and held my head down. "And such a nice outfit, A polo shirt and khaki pants. And you said the preppy look was no good. How'd you ever get him to cut his hair, Meg?"

Aunt Meg told her that I wanted to get it cut before I came home. When Mom looked at me, I told her that I really did. What I didn't say was that my long hair had been permed and styled all summer and I didn't want to go home with a baby-girl hairdo. When Mom asked about the change in clothes, Aunt Meg said I'd volunteered to go to Sears and let her pick out some suitable clothes. Aunt Meg didn't say that if I picked out my own clothes, they'd have to come from the girls department.

"But where'd you get the money to buy all those clothes," asked my mom. "We had a garage sale and Randy helped out by donating his bike and his hoodlum outfits to make some money." Mom just shook her head in amazement, and said how glad she was to see me looking so sharp and polite. She then joked, "Maybe we should just move to West Virginia with Aunt Meg." I nearly panicked at the thought, but calmed down when they both had a good laugh and began chatting. As we got to the car, Mom asked how I'd behaved for her. I was terrified that Aunt Meg might tell the whole story, but she simply said, "It took a few days for him to learn the rules, but after that he was sweet as candy!"

Aunt Meg just grinned at me, enjoying my fear that she'd reveal my secret. On the ride home, Mom and Aunt Meg chatted amongst themselves as I remembered my ordeal getting ready to come home. Mom said that the main reason she "farmed the kids out" over the summer was to try to salvage her marriage. Dad had lost his job and things weren't going well. Aunt Meg sympathised, saying that before her husband died in the coal mine, the strikes and lockouts broke up alot of marriages and made the bars very wealthy. "I still love Jimmie Ray and miss him alot, but life sure is easier when there's only girls in the house." Mom apologized for sending me and disrupting the balance, but Aunt Meg assured her that I'd been no trouble at all and that "it was almost if there wasn't a boy around."

Her chuckle again stirred my memory and kept me from listening in on their conversation. Two days ago, Aunt Meg said it was time to get ready to send me home and she hadn't forgotten her promise to take me to Sears. I hated going out in public and stayed in as much as possible, but had no choice in this outing. Wearing a short babydoll dress, ruffled panties, and pink anklet socks with Mary Janes; I was marched out to the car. My cousins Bonnie and April went along for the ride. Inside the store, Bonnie held my hand and led me around behind Aunt Meg and April. In the girl's section, Aunt Meg made her offer for a going away present.

"Candy, darling, since you've been such a good girl these past few weeks, I've got a treat for you. You can pick out any outfit here to wear home...." My cousins started giggling hysterically at the thought of my having to go home to New York and face my parents in girl clothes, but my shock was relieved as Aunt Meg continued. "Or we can go to the boys department and I'll pick out some clothes for you." My cousins seemed disappointed but my face sure lit up. I should have known it wasn't going to be that easy, however. In the boys section, the sales lady asked if I was in the wrong place, as Aunt Meg sent me with some clothes to take to the fitting room. I hung my head and said no, that I was really a boy. After laughing out loud, she unlocked the dressing room and I tried on several outfits, having to walk out into the store with my hair and face still made up like a girl, yet wearing boy clothes. We left the store with my new clothes in the packages and me still looking like a five-year old girl. We walked to a barber shop and Aunt Meg opened her purse.

"Here's your bicycle money, if you want to get a haircut, you can do it now." I looked inside the barbershop at the line of men and boys waiting their turn.

"Maybe he wants to keep his curly perm," said April. I told Aunt Meg I didn't, so she took me by the hand and marched me inside. The head barber, a gruff old man, yelled out, "beauty parlor's down the street, miss." SWEET AS CANDY 2 -- tammiann, 00:04:38 10/10/02 Thu PART TWO

"I know that," Aunt Meg announced loudly, getting the attention of everyone in the shop. "But my nephew here thinks he can behave himself and be a boy again." The shop went silent as the barber smiled and put me at the head of the line. There was snickering and whispers as I sat in the chair. My bare legs and panties were exposed to the store as he whirled me around toward the front mirror. With the sheet draped over me, he asked in a loud falsetto how I wanted it, "dyed or permed?"

Everyone roared with laughter as my eyes reddened. "Crew cut, please," I stammered out. He asked if I was sure, I nodded and he agreed but told me that boys didn't cry. I choked back the tears as he went to work. It had been three years since my last haircut, and I had been so proud of my "rock star look." But over the summer Aunt Meg had "styled" it so much that I only wanted to be rid of it. He said I looked like a young soldier as he splashed powder and aftershave on my neck, scrubbing off the blush and lipstick with a towel.

When I stood up and the sheet fell off, someone yelled out, "what Army is that uniform from, the pansy brigade?" Everyone howled with laughter as I paid the barber and rushed outside where Aunt Meg was waiting. She said I looked so nice that she was taking me for ice cream. I tried to say no, but before I knew it, April took my hand and we were walking down the street. It was bad enough before, but with the crew cut and scrubbed face, everyone knew I was a boy in a dress and the stares and comments were terrible. In the ice cream parlor, the neighbor boys who'd taunted me all summer had a field day. As I sobbed on the ride home, Bonnie asked, "If you're that sad to be leaving here and all your pretty clothes, maybe your mom will let you stay."

"For awhile there, he seemed so sad to be leaving." said Aunt Meg, drawing me back from my memories. "But when it came time to go to the airport, he was a real trooper." My mom again commented about how much better I looked and behaved, offering to send me back next summer. I was scared to death at the though but managed to tell her that I missed home too much to want to leave again. We got to the house and I noticed Dad's car was gone. Mom told me he was in Wisconsin looking for work at a truck factory. When I asked if we were going to move there, she said "not unless he hits the gold mine and I can leave my job."

My sister Cathy came out to the care and looked me over several times. "Is that really you, Randy?" I nodded yes, thinking that some of the clothes in the house would make me look like a tough skinhead instead of the preppie dork that Aunt Meg had dressed me up like. But I decided to wait until she left to change wardrobes, since I knew too well how dangerous it was to cross my aunt.

Todd, my friend from next door, saw me and yelled out as he flung his shoulder length-hair back out of his eyes, "Yo, Randy, I thought you went to W.V., not San Francisco! " Aunt Meg started to say something, but changed her mind and we went inside the house instead. I was glad she'd be going home the next day, and I hoped my secret would go with her.

Finally back at the airport, we said our goodbyes, and Aunt Meg prepared to get on the plane. "Oops! I almost forgot..." she said as she reached into her purse, "you wanted a picture of Bonnie and April." Mom took the picture and looked at it. "My,how they've grown. Who's that with them, she's so dolled up and pretty." My heart sank until Aunt Meg replied, "Oh that's one of the neighbor girls. Bonnie and April loved babysitting and taking care of her. This picture was taken at a birthday party in June." I really got nervous when Mom asked, "Did Randy go to the party?"

Nudging me before she replied, Aunt Meg went on, "He was invited, but what kind of boy would go to a little girl's birthday party? He just did what boys like him do..."

Everyone again hugged Aunt Meg goodbye and she got on the plane. As we walked out to the car, Cathy held the picture and kept looking at it. "That little girl looks like she could be related to Aunt Meg doesn't she?" Mom agreed and asked me what I thought. Masking my nervousness with false machismo, I blurted out that I didn't know or care. I hoped they'd let the subject drop, but Mom asked me what the little girl's name was. If I didn't answer, Mom might call Aunt Meg, so I glanced out the window and mumbled "Candy, I think." SWEET AS CANDY 3 -- tammiann, 00:17:32 10/11/02 Fri

PART THREE

Back in school, I was able to act tough and get back in with my old crowd. They teased me about my hair, but I made up the story of liking the REM band and cut my hair to be like the lead singer. Before long, the nightmare of having to spend the summer dressed like a baby girl was soon forgotten. My dad never did come home from Wisconsin, and was supposedly wandering the midwest looking for work. When he called, Mom and him always argued, and after New Year's she said she was filing papers. It bothered me and Cathy, but she handled it better, letting her schoolwork occupy her time and thoughts. I dove deeper into "hanging out" with the tough guys I wanted to be like. Since I was still very small for my age, I often had to get in the worst scrapes and take the worst risks to prove myself. After I turned fourteen, it was getting harder and harder for Mom to keep me out of trouble. I didn't know it, but worrying about me was making her work suffer, and her job was on the line as well.

During spring break, one of my friends, who should have been a senior but was left back twice, turned 18 and signed his papers to drop out of school. We broke into the school to celebrate his "graduation." We had all kinds of fun drinking beer and spray painting the classrooms. We even managed to roll over one of the cars in the auto shop classroom, but didn't notice until too late that we'd tripped an alarm that brought swarms of police and firemen. Mom was livid, and said she didn't care if they sent me to prison. I was scared, and realized I'd gone too far. The next day, mom came and got me out of jail and said that she'd try to help but wasn't so sure if she could. The school was demolished and the principal wanted to make examples of all of us. I was expelled immediately, and thus open to any number of criminal charges. That night, Mom was on the phone. I heard her grumbling that she wished I was more like Cathy, and that she wanted two good kids instead of just one. She waved me back into my room before continuing her conversation, fretting about finding a lawyer and keeping her job.

Two days later, I began to get nervous as I sat at home and wondered what would happen. My "graduate" friend was already on his way to the state prison, and several others were headed for reform school. Without my "homey's," my toughness had melted away and I felt like a scared little kid. Mom had seemed unusually calm but said nothing to me other than to express her exteme anger and disappointment. When I asked what was going on with finding a lawyer, she said she was working on it. I started to think she was really going to let me go to jail. After a week had gone by, Mom called me out of my room and had me sit on the couch. Cathy left the living room and I thought I saw her going into my room, but I kept my attention on my mom. In her hand was a letter from the schoolboard and what looked like all my old records. "I know its been rough around here with your dad being gone and all, but Cathy and I have managed. Why coulnd't you?"

I tried to beg forgiveness but she kept saying I ought to join my "friends" in prison. I was really scared by then and swore up and down that I'd learned from my mistakes and was really sorry. Mom said she hoped I was telling the truth. I assured her I was. Mom then told me that the school board would drop the charges against me if she agreed to get me some help and transfer me out of the school district, "the farther away the better" were the Superintendents exact words. Mom said she would do that and put me with someone who "wrote the book on tough love."

Almost as if on cue, the doorbell rang. In walked Bonnie, now fifteen, and April, thirteen, looking at me with evil grins. Aunt Meg came in right behind them. I stood there in shock, I never dreamed Mom would call her, being too embarrased to involve family. But, I was wrong and knew I was in for it. Mom hugged April and Bonnie, then asked them to go "help Cathy pack." As they left the room, Mom and Aunt Meg sat me back down on the couch with me. "I told you he wasn't disciplined enough," Aunt Meg said, "but he is family and we have to take care of him."

Mom agreed, asking how on Earth she'd gotten me to mind last summer. "He just had to learn the rules, sometimes the hard way," she replied. I couldn't believe Aunt Meg was keeping my secret, but was thankful that she was while scared the whole time that she was going to tell my mom and Cathy everything at any moment. "He's just one of those little boys who needs more time away from bad influences and more supervision to help him learn to act his age." Mom nodded and thanked her for agreeing to take me. Mom got out the gaurdianship permits and transfer papers and they began reading and signing them. As they did so, Mom reminded me that if I didn't behave for Aunt Meg the juvenile court judges would be happy to make other arrangements.

"Oh, I don't think there'll be any troubles.", answered Aunt Meg with a wicked smile.

SWEET AS CANDY 4 -- tammiann, 00:42:13 10/12/02 Sat

PART FOUR

I was then sent to help my sister and cousins carry the boxes of my things out to Aunt Meg's minivan. That done, we all sat down to supper, and I was sent to my now-empty room to get ready for bed. I didn't sleep well that night, but hoped and prayed that this stay with Aunt Meg wouldn't be like the last. The sun came up quickly and after breakfast we were all getting ready to leave. Mom and Cathy hugged me goodbye, offering warnings and pleadings to change my ways. I told them I'd stay out of trouble forever and all I wanted was another chance. I kept hinting for Mom to let me stay, but she said that I was getting another chance with Aunt Meg. I followed Bonnie and April out to the car and waited for Aunt Meg, who was saying goodbye to Mom and Cathy. Aunt Meg started the car and Mom rushed to the window, "Please stay out of trouble, Randy. Don't give your aunt any grief."

I told her I wouldn't and apologized yet again for my mistakes. She kissed me goodbye and thanked Aunt Meg again for taking me and hoped aloud that I wouldn't be too much trouble. "Don't worry about a think, Sis." said Aunt Meg as she pulled out of the drive, "in no time at all I'll have him sweet as candy!"

As soon as we were out of Brooklyn, Aunt Meg stoped at the first beauty parlor we came to. She marched me inside and the stares and glares I got from the other customers caused me to hang my head in shame and fear. A heavy lady smelling of shampoo and other hair products came up to us and pinched my cheek. "What brings you here young man?" she asked.

Aunt Meg answered for me in a loud voice, "From the way he'd been acting, I'd say he doesn't want to be a young man anymore," Aunt meg went on when she saw she had everyone's attention. "He can't even behave like a good little boy so he's going to have to start all over."

April interrupted, "Yeah. He's REALLY gonna walk a mile in my shoes."

The beautician then announced that while I was small enough to be a sissy, I didn't have much hair for it. My crew cut had hardly grown out. Aunt Meg laughed and agreed that the Shirley Temple look was out for now, but I should be able to manage a pixie style. The beautician agreed and sat me in a chair and wrapped me in a pink smock. In no time at all, my hair was washed and trimmed and as I sat under the hair dryer, she asked me how old I was. When I said fourteen, the beautician shook her head as if struggling to believe me. Then she said that, even with my tough boy clothes, no one would believe I was more than six or seven. My eyebrows were then plucked and shaped, giving me even more of a childish look. We left the beauty parlor and went to a McDonald's, where I was greeted with constant stares and giggles. Even worse was the fact that April kept hold of my hand and lead me around as if I were a toddler. She even made me go into the girls' bathroom, where I was cursed and screamed at for being a sissy peeping tom.

After the lunch time ordeal, I'd hoped we'd just get on the highway and I could endure the trip to West Virginia hidden in the car, but Aunt Meg squashed that hope when we pulled up to a Salvation Army thrift store. April took me by the hand and lead me to the girl's section as Bonnie and Aunt Meg carried all my stuff out of the van and into the store. As April looked through the clothes I watched my baseball cards, CD's, comic books, and clothing being carried away by a stock boy, who kept giving me strange looks. When we passed a mirror I saw why. My hair was indeed given a pixie cut, and with the trimmed eyebrows I looked like either a girl trying to dress like a boy or a wussy trying to look tough. I almost started crying. April then called my name.

"Randy, pay attention!" Bonnie yelled, "We can't pick out any clothes if you're looking everywhere else." With that she began poring over the clothes as I looked on. I was soon handed a flimsy shirt and pair of shorts to try on. My old clothes disappeared as soon as I took them off, and I was forced to leave the dressing room wearing a pink stretchy top and shorts with ruffled edges that ended way above my knees.

"Oooooh, Bongo shorts!," squealed April, "and that flirty top is to die for."

Bonnie giggled, enjoying April's sarcasm as I was forced to wear clothes that were out of date and much too juvenile for even a six year-old to wear. "But look at that bunched up mess under the shorts," exclaimed Bonnie, "Jockey's just won't do!" Aunt Meg walked up just then and agreed with Bonnie.

"Don't worry Randy, I found just the thing." Aunt Meg said within earshot of the salesgirl and several customers. Hearing a boys name being yelled out from the girls department certainly caused everyone to take notice. SWEET AS CANDY 5 -- tammiann, 00:47:50 10/13/02 Sun

PART FIVE

"See what I got for you Randy, Princess Jasmine panties! I didn't think they made them anymore, and here they are, just for you."

About ready to begin sobbing, I went back to the dressing room and got out of my old underwear and was painfully aware of the soft nylon and cartoon print sliding up my legs. After putting the shorts back on, Aunt Meg announced that she couldn't find me a training bra and promised to get me one soon. Bonnie walked up the aisle with a pair of white bobby socks and a pair of "jellies" slippers. We left the store and I knew that my outfit would do nothing but attract attention. I was completely humiliated and kept looking down at the ground. When we started out, there were ten boxes of toys and clothes in the van. Now there was only a grocery bag full of second hand girl clothes and the beat-up old Barbie doll and purse set I was given to carry. Finally we were on the highway, and heading out of New York.

As if I hadn't suffered enough embarrasment, Aunt Meg kept calling me Randy and sending me to the boys restroom everytime we stopped, making sure everyone got a look at the ridiculous spectacle I'd become. I didn't want anyone to know I was a boy, especially one so cowed by his Aunt and cousins. As we ate dinner at some restaraunt in Pennsylvania, I made the mistake of asking Aunt Meg not to shout out my name and draw attention to me.

"I can't let my little baby turn into a wallflower can I?" asked Aunt Meg as the waitress fought back the giggles while serving our food. "But since you asked so nicely, I guess I'll give you a second chance. Bonnie, and April, you heard him. He doesn't want to be called Randy any more. So what shall it be?"

All three shouted "Candy" in unison and I knew that the humiliation I suffered last year would pale in comparison to what was to come. By the time we got to Maryland, it was getting late in the afternoon and, even if I wasn't glad to be getting closer to my new home, I was hoping that at least the trip would be over soon. We stopped at a mall along the highway, and after walking me around so I could "stretch my legs" and be gawked at and ridiculed for my appearance, we sat down at the food court for diner. People still pointed and grinned, and the tough guys who walked by always said the nastiest things. I was small for my age and not that muscular, but even with a "pixie" haircut and the grade-school girlish clothes I wore, it was still obvious that I was a boy.

Aunt Meg bought us all the supersize meal and drinks, telling us that this was our last stop before going home. Before we left, the girls went to the restroom. When Aunt Meg asked if I wanted to go, I said no, remembering the creepy old man who followed me around at the last rest area when Aunt Meg made me use the mens room. I also knew from experience that the gangstas hung out in the mall restroms to smoke and look for weaklings to beatup and rob. Bonnie joked that if I didn't need to use the mens' room then I must be a girl. Aunt Meg chuckled and said we weren't stopping anymore, so I'd better go now. I said I didn't have to, so we left the mall and headed home.

After about an hour on the road, the forty-four-ounce soda Aunt Meg bought and made me finish began to make the ride uncomfortable. I meekly asked if we could stop and was reminded that I was warned.

"Besides," my grinning Aunt said, "you don't here April or Bonnie complaining, so you'll just have to hold it like a big girl---or else."

I squirmed in my seat and as darkness fell I closed my eyes, hoping that if I dozed off, I'd sleep the rest of the way and wouldn't feel so miserable. I woke up as we crossed the West Virginia state line. The painful urge to pee was gone and I was glad of that until I noticed the warm wetness all over my lower half. April noticed the panic in my eyes and loudly asked what was wrong. I said nothing and Bonnie asked why was the front of my shorts so dark all of a sudden. Aunt Meg then pulled off to the side of the road and turned the car light on. When she saw what had happened, she began screaming at me as she got back on the highway and drove to the next exit.

We pulled into an all-night gas station and mini-mart. I told her I was sorry, but she just dragged me out of the car and spanked my bottom as she marched me into the gas station. Everyone in the crowded store pointed and laughed as they saw me. Grabbing a package of extra large girls pull-on diapers, she made me carry them to the counter. As we stood in line, she ridiculed me, saying it was bad enough that I couldn't act like a boy, but now I was acting like a baby too. We bought the diapers and April and Bonnie spread a blanket out on the sidewalk in front of the store. I begged them not to, but they made me lay down on the blanket and peeled off my soaking wet shorts and panties.

Teasing me that I'd "drowned Princess Jasmine" as she threw away the cartoon covered panties, Bonnie yanked the diaper up my legs and stood me up. Aunt Meg spanked me all the way to the van, and I cried the whole two hours it took for us to get home. SWEET AS CANDY 6 -- tammiann, 13:33:35 10/15/02 Tue

PART SIX

The next morning I woke up hoping with all my heart that the previous day had been a bad dream. But as I struggled to turn over in the small child's been in my cousin April's room, I knew it was real and not likely to get any better. I looked around the room, feeling uncomfortable with the Hanson Boys staring at me from the posters that covered the room.

"Oooooh, isn't Zack so dreamy?" April asked as she walked into the room, "but aren't you too little to be thinking about boys?"

My face went crimson and I was speechless as I was lead downstairs wearing just a babydoll nightie and the same pull-on diaper that Aunt Meg put on me at the gas station. Bonnie grinned and sang "Mommy, WOW! she's a big girl now!" bringing tears to my eyes and hysterics to the women in the house. At breakfast, April kept asking me which Hanson Boy was the cutest. Aunt Meg told her "a six-year-old who still wets herself had better not be daydreaming about boys," bringing more laughter to the kitchen.

I finished eating and asked to be excused, but when I headed for the bathroom, Aunt Meg stopped me in my tracks and told me she'd come along since she didn't want the house to look like the car seat I'd ruined. She sat me on the toilet after sliding the diaper down and stared at me, telling me to "hurry up and do your business." When I couldn't go in front of her, she ordered me out of my nightclothes and into the bathtub, where she ran a hot bubblebath. As I sat in the tub and washed, she called Bonnie in to supervise while she got me some clothes. I asked Bonnie to let me out of the tub and she grinned and shook her head no. The hot water got to be too much and I started wetting all over myself in the tub. Aunt Meg returned and saw the yellow cloud in the water as Bonnie explained.

I was jerked to my feet and with a swat on my bottom was told to stand there while she showered me off and roughly scrubbed me with perfumed soap. As I dried, she said to Bonnie, "It's a good thing we bought a whole package of diapers, Candy's sure not ready for panties yet." Bonnie agreed as she ran off to get the disposable diapers. April returned from upstairs and I looked with horror at what Aunt Meg had sent her for.

"Put it in the kitchen, April. Its the only place without carpet to ruin." I began crying as April took the potty chair and sat it in the middle of the kitchen while Aunt Meg told me I'd have to be potty trained all over again and I was not to go without asking permission. Bonnie and April giggled and joked about being able to watch me use the potty chair, and I knew they'd have their friends over to watch as well. Before the shock of that was over, Aunt Meg slid the diaper up my legs and handed me one of April's old sundresses. She handed me my Barbie doll and sent me into the living room to play. As I sat there in shock, Aunt Meg was on the phone with her neighbors, and was making plans for the summer. It wasn't long before I had to use the bathroom and after asking Aunt Meg, I was taken into the kitchen and was placed in the potty chair. Bonnie walked in as I sat there trying to go, with my diaper down at my ankles.

"No wonder you're so shy around us, your attitude isn't the only thing that has some growing up to do."

April raced into the kitchen and my face reddened even more as she exclaimed, "Listen to the tinkling, he may be potty trained in time for school!"

Bonnie replied, "I sure hope so, we have to eat in here and I don't want to have to watch a little girl go potty in the middle of dinner."

Aunt Meg, who was listening in as she joined us in the kitchen, agreed. "I think you're right Bonnie, let's put the potty chair on the back porch, we can still supervise Candy through the window." I tried to protest as she stood me up and wiped my privates with a baby wipe, but her promise to put the potty chair on the front porch so I could "wave and wee wee" as the cars drove by" silenced me. SWEET AS CANDY 7 -- tammiann, 00:13:41 10/16/02 Wed

PART SEVEN

The morning wore on and I soon tired of sitting on the floor playing dolls with April. Aunt Meg turned off the television a little bit later and announced that we were all going to a picnic. I asked if I could stay home, and Aunt Meg asked if I wanted to go next door and stay with Mrs. Reed and her five sons. They were the toughs who's tormented me all last summer and I quickly jumped up and took Aunt Megs hand to be led out to the car. Sure enough, the boys were out in the yard as we came out and Bonnie waved at them. They took one look at me and the uproar brought out Mrs. Reed, who complimented Aunt Meg on having such a darling little neice. I wanted to die as we got in the car and drove off, knowing things would only get worse from here on out. Pulling out of the driveway, I heard the jeers and one of the boys yelling"Is da wittle girl gonna cry???"

Tears actually did run down my cheeks as we pulled out of the driveway, because I knew the teasing and humiliation I suffered from them last year would probably be even worse now. As we passed the mall and the shopping centers I was grateful that we didn't stop. As we drove further into the mountains, I realized we were heading to Mrs. Melody Miller's house. She had been my "babysitter" on more than one occasion, and I was treated just like her toddler daughter Cindy. When I saw all the cars parked in the Front yard and the group of people gathered around the picnic tables, I wanted to crawl into the car seat and die. Aunt Meg saw my look of misery and grinned as she explained.

"Don't look so sad, Candy. We're having this party for you. I always wanted another daughter and now I've got one. And all our friends and neighbors are here to celebrate."

I noticed the banner in front of the house as she spoke, it read "WELCOME HOME, CANDY!" I began sobbing as the car stopped and April took my hand and lead me out of the car. Aunt Meg had told everyone that her sister could no longer handle "her daughter" in the big city and thought it best for me to be raised here.

I couldn't believe it, but most of the guests actually thought I was a girl and only a few saw that beneath the pixie haircut and sundress, something was definitely wrong. Cindy came running up to me yelling "Baby Candy, Baby Candy!" and Aunt Meg and my cousins giggled and smiled. The three-year old girl began bragging that she wore "big girl panties" and didn't need diapers anymore. I turned crimson when she peeked under my sundress and asked loudly when was I going to "go potty like a big girl."

I stammered, speechless, and Aunt Meg answered for me, "maybe this summer, Cindy, and I hope when she goes to school she'll be a big girl just like you." I hadn't even thought of school and now Aunt Meg made it clear than my punishment could last well beyond the summer. She shooed me away as Cindy took me to the swing set where the other kids were playing. Most were girls and none were over five years old. Though my outfit matched theirs, I was obviously out of place. Despite my small size, I was still fourteen and bigger than all of them. I looked across the yard and saw my teenage cousins and their friends pointing and laughing, and could only imagine what they were talking about.

I did my best to fit in with the "little ones," afraid of what Aunt Meg might do if I didn't. I shared my Barbie and played games with them, and except for my size, I was soon looked upon as "one of the girls." After a few hours my aunt and Mrs. Miller walked over to us. Cindy gushed about how nice it was to have "her baby sister back." She then announced that I was dry and wanted to know if I could wear "big girl panties" like her. Aunt Meg smiled and said that I'd been very good so far and might not need too much potty training, but she brought no panties for me. Cindy offered to give me some of hers. Mrs. Miller spoke up,

"That's very sweet, Cindy, but I don't think yours would fit Candy."

Cindy thought a moment and and answered, "What about the ones Mrs. Andrews got me that were too big? They're just like the ones I have on only bigger?"

Melody Miller looked at me and said, "We could try, are you ready to be a big girl, Candy?" SWEET AS CANDY 8 -- tammiann, 17:29:47 10/18/02 Fri

PART EIGHT

"Let's find out if she can be a big girl," Aunt Meg replied as she took my hand and headed for the house. Melody followed her and Cindy raced ahead. When we got to her room Cindy waved the panties back and forth. They were white satiny nylon with lace all over the leg and waist bands.

Cindy began pouting when Melody said she had to go back outside, telling her that "even though Candy's like a baby sister and has to do what you say, it's not nice for girls to look at each other's privates, only mommies can look. So just go on outside and I'm sure Candy will show you her panties when she's dressed."

Cindy nodded and went outside as Aunt Meg remarked on how well-behaved she was and how I'd better be just like her. Melody held the panties out to me and my eyes reddedned as Aunt Meg took my diaper off and left me exposed. The little-girl panties just barely fit, and my privates formed a tiny but obvious lump in the middle of my crotch. I was about to ask for the diaper back, but the two women marched me back outside. Cindy lifted up my sundress as I tried to turn away, exposing my bottom to everyone there.

Before Cindy turned me around, Aunt Meg pushed her hand away. Cindy asked if they were too small. Melody told her "They were just right but a little bunched up in front and that good little girls don't show their panties to everyone."

Cindy agreed, still unaware that I was really a boy, which made me happy. We went to the picnic tables, and of course I had to sit with all the little kids and Aunt Meg brought my food to me. Melody tied a bib on me and Cindy. April and Bonnie giggled as they enjoyed their favorite foods while I had to clean my plate, which was full of cooked vegetables and other stuff I hated.

I did get an ice cream cone after asking Mrs. Miller nicely and curtseying for her. Before we left, Aunt Meg thanked everyone for the party and for making her "little girl" welcome. She also thanked Cindy for helping keep me potty trained, which made me blush even more than ever as everyone laughed. I then had to thank everyone myself and loudly announce my thanks to "big sister Cindy" for giving me "big girl panties and helping me stay dry in them."

As we drove home, I sat silently in the back seat. Aunt Meg praised me for being so sweet and promised to put the potty chair back in the attic. I readily agreed and told her I'd never need it again. "I sure hope so, 'cause next time its going on the front porch and I'll ring the cow bell every time you use it." My cousins laughed out loud as Aunt Meg explained that I still had to ask permission to use the potty and could not close the door until "I was mature enough to be left unsupervised."

Tired and ashamed as I sat there in a sundress that barely covered my too-small panties, I could only agree and hope things wouldn't get too much worse.

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 12:57:52 PM »

Page 2

PART NINE

Things did get worse, though. Bonnie and April were going to cheerleader camp and told Aunt Meg I should go along. Aunt Meg said I wasn't old enough and pointed out that I didn't have an outfit to wear anyway. Since my cousins were so much bigger than me and none of their newer clothes would fit, I thought I was off the hook. Then Bonnie told them the camp was also had a "little cheerleaders" section for toddler and grade school girls. April added that Mrs. Andrew's daughters Karen, Susie, and Chrissy were "Candy's age" and they were going. Aunt Meg nodded and went to the phone, and in no time was making arrangements for me to be a "little cheerleader" with her daughters who were seven, eight, and nine. When she hung up, she told me I'd get to borrow Chrissy's outfit and would be staying with them at camp. When I pleaded with Aunt Meg not to make me stay with them and let me look and act my age, Bonnie said I could go with her and April if I really wanted to try out for junior high cheerleaders.

"Yeah," April added, "we could even introduce you to some hot guys on the football team."

I shook my head no and said I'd stay with Mrs. Andrew's daughters, thinking to myself I'd try to stay as invisible as possible.

"Well, I guess you're not even seven years old after all," Aunt Meg laughed, "and still too young to be thinking about boys."

With that, she drove me over to Mrs. Andrews' house, where I was immediately dragged into Chrissy's room to try on outfits. I was told that Karen, Susie, and Chrissy were at the neighbors and would be home soon. Chrissy, the youngest, had already laid out a pile of her clothes. Even though I knew nothing about girl's clothes, I could tell that these were things she'd rejected as too childish to wear. Aunt Meg instantly made them part of my wardrobe and I was soon out of the flowered bike shorts and pastel yellow t-shirt I'd been wearing all morning. Over the yellow nylon panties I'd been wearing went the pleated cheerleader skirt that didn't even cover my crotch and the matching sweater had "100% GIRL" embroidered over the chest. Aunt Meg really got a laugh out of that and said she wished she could go to camp to watch me in action.

The three sisters arrived in time for dinner. While they were friendly, I could tell that they were indeed a year older and were looking down on me for wearing "babyish hand-me-downs" Mrs. Andrews warned them to be nicer, saying some girls just don't mature very fast and if I needed alot more time to grow up than they did, it wasn't my fault.

"Remember last year," Aunt Meg asked as she decided what I'd be having for dinner and filled my plate, "when Candy wasn't even out of diapers?"

They all giggled in agreement and, hanging my head in shame, I blushed. Chrissy took my hand and said "Don't worry, those are nice outfits and I thought they were great when I was little."

Some consolation, but it did make them warm up to me and soon they were dragging me into their girl talk, asking which Spice Girl I wanted to be and if I had a summer bathing suit yet. When I told them no, Aunt Meg said maybe we could all go shopping for suits sometime, and the girls were all excited, going on and on about colors and styles.

On the way home, Aunt Meg thanked me for being "such a good little girl" as I sat in the back seat and sorted and folded the bags of Chrissy's clothes that had been left there. I noticed that there were very few shorts and no pants. I was grateful that they weren't the baby clothes I'd had to wear last summer, but they weren't far from it. Aunt Meg brought up swim suits again and said since Chrissy had given me a one-piece she'd take me out for a two-piece. When my eyes started to redden, she said I wasn't old enough to worry about filling out the top and no one would notice the bottoms anyway.

"I know just the style to get you, Candy. And look at the bright side, you'll get to wear 'boy shorts' every time we go swimming." SWEET AS CANDY 10 -- tammiann, 23:28:06 10/20/02 Sun

PART TEN

Summer was almost over and I was both happy and scared. Aunt Meg, my cousins Bonnie and April, and I sat in front of the television. As was often the case, the girls were laughing and carrying on and I was silent and blushing. It was the night before I started school at my new home in West Virginia. Gone were any thoughts of disobedience and Aunt Meg had made sure I'd never "fall in with the wrong crowd." She called my mom to praise my behavior and change of attitude, assuring her that I'd been no trouble and that she wouldn't even recognize me as the "ruffian who'd gotten expelled from PS129."

I told my mom I missed her but was making the best of things, and knew she'd refuse my requests to come home since my old school never wanted me back, so I didn't ask. I thought about the school clothes Aunt Meg had gotten me, as they giggled at the television. Amazingly, thankful that there were no dresses or skirts included. It was my deepest hope that if the other students didn't look too closely, they wouldn't notice that every item of clothing I'd be wearing came from the ladies' departments of the stores we'd shopped at. From Chick jeans to the "shirts" that buttoned on the wrong side to the cable-knit 90210 socks and girls penny-loafer shoes, I no longer owned a single piece of male clothing. I never thought I'd be going to school worrying whether or not I looked like a boy, but here I was, sitting on the couch in pink flowered shorty pajamas. When I'd gotten my underwear, April told me to "cheer up, Michael Jordan wears Hanes."

I'm sure he didn't wear Hanes Her Way girls' briefs like I had on. At the beauty parlor they said I'd gotten a unisex style, but none of the mountain boys had hair as long, wavy, or curly as mine. I certainly wasn't looking forward to riding the bus the next morning and starting a new school year. Aunt Meg's laughter caused me to look at the tv and I knew then that junior high school was going to be very rough for me. Bonnie had turned on the VCR. On the video tape, there I was, wearing my cheerleader outfit and dancing with my pom poms cheering on imaginary athletes alongside Karen, Susie and Chrissy.

The camera zoomed in on the "100% Girl" logo I wore as well as the lace peeking out of the bottom of the skirt. Next came the dance number where we pranced and hopped to Barbie Girl. In the background I could see April and Bonnie talking with some guys who would no doubt be my classmates. I almost wished I'd be put back in dresses and forced to stay at Cindy's house, where I'd been sent to be babysat many times last summer. Anything had to be better than having to go to school here.

The next morning, after breakfast and Aunt Meg's lecture to stay out of mischief and to study hard, the girls and I walked out to the bus. I shuddered as they whistled "Barbie Girl," and enjoyed my discomfort. I thought of the commercial we'd seen that prompted Aunt Meg to buy the jeans I was wearing. "With colors, plaids, and cordoroy...aren't you glad you're NOT a boy?"

While I was wearing blue denim that was close to the pants I used to wear, they weren't the same. I began to wish I could at least dress and act like a real boy. I knew that was no longer possible as I heard the name "Candy" being whispered as I got onto the bus and sank into the first seat I could find. I could only imagine what was going to happen as the bus drove off. April and Bonnie giggled back and forth to each other. As we neared the school, I nervously wondered what was in store for me when Bonnie shouted out to her friends, "here's Candy, the fairy princess of Oak Hill Junior High."

THE END?

SWEET AS CANDY 11 -- tammiann, 00:42:47 10/26/02 Sat

PART ELEVEN

Any hope of normalcy or success at my new home and school was gone as soon as I pulled the poem out of my folder. My face turned beet red as I gazed in horror at the paper in my hand. The teacher again ordered me to stand and walk to the front of the class so I could read aloud. One of my cousins must have switched my papers, because last night I had typed and practiced reciting Charge of the Light Brigade. But in my hand now was something far different. I tried to ask for a delay or reprieve but the teacher would have none of it. "Tomorrow's the last day of school and you knew about this assignment for weeks," Mr. Thompson exclaimed, "and if you ever want to get out of junior high, you'll give us your best oration NOW!" With hands trembling, I raised up the paper and began to recite the poem I'd never seen before but would forever remember...

My Training Bra

Why must it torture me this way so

This is the greatest pain I will ever know

My skin is pinched and pulled so tight

It cuts into me though I pull on it with all my might

Shoulders back I can think of nothing but the pain

I can see nothing from this torture I might gain

My cries of sorrow touch not my mothers ears

For it is she who stands behind my agonizing fears

Even the dark doesn't help hide me from my plight

I am forced to endure this punishment all night

Mother tells me I will need it as I continue to grow

Though of my budding womanhood I yet barely show

So how can this be for my protection it rubs me raw

So tell me why oh why must I wear a training bra

The class howled with laughter as I mortified myself. Mr. Thompson fought to hold back a laugh as he thanked me and directed me to my seat. He asked if all my clothes bothered me so. This brought more roars of laughter as the final bell rang. By the time I rode home on the bus, the entire school had heard about my recitation. Amidst the sneers and giggles I heard all around me, I knew then that nothing could be worse than having to go back to school at Oak Hill Junior High. When I got home, I told my Aunt Meg that one of my cousins had sabotaged my English project and ruined my life forever. Bonnie raced into the living room behind me and said I stole her poem. I was shocked, but not surprised, when Aunt Meg said it was my word against hers and given my delinquent past, she was inclined to believe Bonnie and if the poem backfired in class, so be it. Nearly in tears, I went to my room to get away from them, at least until supper.

It had been a rough semester, but I'd managed to get through seventh grade by pulling my grades up and making a few friends. The ridicule of wearing shirts, pants and underclothes (that while not feminine, were clearly made for girls) had died down and before Christmas, Aunt Meg had even bought me real boys clothes. By then, most people still didn't like me, but at least they left me alone. The teachers figured I was a goth or trying to be like Marilyn Maggot and treated me with disdain but tolerance. Things started to change after the holiday break. My mom quit calling and cancled my spring break trip home, and Aunt Meg got strict all over again. She even had Bonnie sew the flies shut on all my jeans and put in elastic waistbands. At least that wasn't too obvious, and I'd managed to avoid any hassles...until today.

At supper, I tried talking to Aunt Meg, but she wanted no part of me or my arguments against my cousins, Bonnie and April, who were more than happy to tease and humiliate me at every opportunity. Bonnie kept asking my about "my budding womanhood" and how it felt to discuss it with my classmates.

April giggled and mentioned that I "didn't even wear a training bra."

Bonnie said "maybe he does."

Aunt Meg quieted them and said that I didn't "wear one yet" but time and my behavior would tell. SWEET AS CANDY 12 -- tammiann, 08:08:27 10/28/02 Mon

PART TWELVE

As the school bus came down the road and I saw the kids inside laughing and pointing, I was greatful that this was the last day of school. Snippets of that hated poem and giggles filled the air, and it got no better when we arrived. April and Bonnie took my hand and marched me in, knowing that I'd like nothing better than to run off and hide in the woods to escape this ordeal. As I walked down the hall, I decided to make the best of it and try to ignore everyone as I went to my locker. But as soon as I opened the door, an avalanche of training bras in all sizes shapes and colors poured out on me. Every girl in the school must have been in on the joke. Even some lacy little-girl panties had been thrown into the mix.

Just then Jason Cook, the oldest of the next door neighbors who'd made my life hell ever since that first summer, walked up and asked me "Aren't you going to try one on?" and the halls roared with laughter. He reached down to grab something to make me wear, and I knew then it was do or die. Though I was nowhere near as strong as I'd been back in New York, after a year of staying inside doing housework and being banned from any sports or strength-building activity, I let him have it with a punch to the face that sent him sprawling to the floor. April yelled out that I even hit like a girl, but it didn't matter, because Jason's eye was already blackening and he was wondering whether or not to stand and face me.

Anger took over as his friends began chanting "smear the queer" over and over. I knew he'd kill me if he got a hold of me, so I tried to run, but Bonnie grabbed my shoulders and pushed me towards Jason. He drew back to slug me, but I kicked him in the nuts and ran down the hall before he could hit me. One of the teachers came out to see what was going on and grabbed me by the arm as she looked down the hall at Jason all curled up on the floor.

Mister Thompson took Jason away as Mrs. Christie led me back to my locker. The principal came with a big plastic bag and had me empty everything in my locker. I tried to tell them that all that girls underwear wasn't mine but when everyone else denied putting it there, he made me bag it up and take it with me to the office. After an hour, a very angry Aunt Meg arrived and listened to the story of what happened. Since I didn't have a scratch on me and no one would say what happened, I was blamed for everything. Aunt Meg wouldn't even let me try to explain, as she told the Principal of why I'd come here in the first place.

I then found out why everyone's mood had changed after Christmas. My mom had been cleaning my old room back home and found a crack pipe and a switchblade. They really weren't mine; I'd been hiding them for one of my friends after he found out the police had been watching him. I'd forgotten all about it. Because of all the trouble I'd been in, Mom assumed the stuff belonged to me and figured I was further down the road to hell---and beyond anything she could do to correct me. Aunt Meg then told the principal that Mom had disowned me and gave her full custody. My eyes reddened as I heard this, and the pricipal glared at me, saying he didn't know if he could let me come back next year.

Aunt Meg agreed and told him she was thinking about home-schooling me. She said that since I seemed to be headed for reform school anyway, she might as well make one of her own for me. I tried to protest and ask for another chance, but the principal silenced me. He said he didn't know how I'd bested Jason Cook, the toughest kid in school, but if I came back, he didn't think he could protect me. Aunt Meg agreed and said that as of today, my luck had run completely out.

From the look in her eyes, I knew what was in store for me. I'd hoped I was wrong, but as she rummaged through the bag of girls underwear at a stop light, I knew I wasn't. She handed me a pink training bra and white ruffly panties as we pulled into the drive. I got out to go inside but she stopped me.

"Hold it right there, missy! From this moment on there are no boys living in my house, and that means no boy's clothes or junk either."

I couldn't believe she was doing this, but as I stripped naked in the middle of the front yard, I was getting more and more terrified at the direction my life was taking. Wearing only the training bra and panties, I had to help her pack everything in my room. I didn't have much, and even that was now gone. When every thing was packed in her car, she handed me a pair of April's old stretchy yellow shorty shorts and a matching crop top that bared my midriff and made me even more aware of the training bra binding my chest. I begged her not to make me go with her, but she would have none of it.

"I let you go to school by yourself and look what happened. Now let's go! If I hear anymore complaints we'll go back to the barbershop and you'll get a crew cut and spend the summer at boy scout camp in the outfit you're wearing now."

Aunt Meg didn't make idle threats, so I raced to the car. SWEET AS CANDY 13 -- tammiann, 23:40:16 10/28/02 Mon

PART THIRTEEN

Just like last year, every stitch of my boy clothes was now the property of the Salvation Army and all I had to show for it was a couple of sundresses and a pair of jelly sandals. When we got back home, I spent the rest of the day cleaning house and moving Bonnie's things into my old room. Aunt Meg said that Bonnie was too old to share a room with her little sister, and that "from now on, the two youngest girls would have to share." Once again, I was in a girls room surrounded by posters of guys, dolls and tables full of makeup and girl stuff. I sat sullenly on my new, much smaller bed, which April had outgrown a long time ago. Aunt Meg came in and told me to come into the living room and to "quit daydreaming about the cuties."

April, who would turn fourteen in a couple of months, was sitting on the couch, and from the way she looked at me, was obviously now in charge if Aunt Meg or my sixteen year-old cousin Bonnie weren't around. Bonnie walked in from the kitchen just then and said alot of kids at school had it in for me. I remembered Jason, who lived just up the road, and wondered how I'd ever survive if he caught me. I knew I had been very lucky, but as Aunt Meg said, my luck had run out.

Bonnie stirred me from my fearful thoughts as she thanked me for the new, larger room. Aunt Meg told her she could return the favor by babysitting me and getting me ready for bed tonight. She got an annoyed look at first but then a wicked smile crossed her face, "I was going to visit my boyfriend, but I guess family comes first." Aunt Meg thanked her as she got her purse and walked to the door, saying she had alot to do and would probably be home late. April was told to help Bonnie babysit and keep me out of trouble. April agreed and volunteered to go in the attic, get her old clothes and try to find something that would fit me. Aunt Meg giggled at that, and reminded Bonnie to make sure I had a bath and got to bed early. April giggled and said she's help with that, too. "Good," said Aunt Meg as she walked out the door, "then maybe your new boyfriend would like to come over for a visit."

Bonnie fixed supper, and had me clean my plate twice. Before long the salty food made me thirsty and I drank all kinds of water and milk and kool-aid. She had me help clean the kitchen, tying an apron on me and saying how good it would be to have another girl around the house to do her chores. When we got done,we went into the living room watching April go through her old clothes. Since she was bigger than me, the clothes she got out had to have been from when she was seven or eight, and as she sorted them out, she tossed aside many that she said were "too grown-up looking" for me. Bonnie kept a close eye on me and when I started squirming and stood up to go to the bathroom, she jumped up right behind me and giggled, "guess you're ready for your bath."

When I said I could do it myself, she reminded me that Aunt Meg had ordered her to keep an eye on me and that I could not be trusted by myself. So all three of us were in the bathroom together and my clothes were soon peeled off of me. As April ran the water and poured in the bubble bath, Bonnie opened the jar of noxema and rubbed the thick pasty lotion all over my privates. April asked her why and Bonnie giggled, "because the ad says its the clean you can feel. Is that true, Randy?"

As they looked at me for an answer I realized why, the menthol and alcohol and other ingredients began tingling and burning my most sensitive parts. I was almost in tears as they had me get in the tub and let me sit in the water and wash off the slipery thick lotion. I tried to rub myself to relieve the tingling but April smacked my hands and said I was getting carried away.

"Little girls don't rub themselves that way, especially when there are big girls around."

They laughed and told me to finish washing up while they found me some clothes. I was clean but the need to go to the bathroom as I soaked in the very warm water became unbearable. I was about to stand and go to the toilet when Bonnie walked in and ordered me to sit back in the water and began scrubbing me with a wash cloth. As she washed my belly I begged her to hurry up, but she just hushed me. Before long a stream of yellow erupted in the tub and Bonnie screamed at me for being such a nasty little baby. April came in and drained the tub syaing we had to start all over. I begged them not to use the noxema, and Bonnie agreed, but produced something called an "exfoliating facial scrub" made of peach pits. It felt cool as it went on but as soon as she started rubbing, it felt like she was taking my skin off with rough sandpaper. When she got to my privates, it was even worse as my sore, red, pee pee stiffened despite feeling like I was being rubbed raw. I begged her not to to this but she just kept on.

"Boys love girls to do this for them, Randy. Does that mean you're not really a boy?" I cried no and reminded her that we were cousins. April giggled and said that in West Virginia cousins can get married and when she turns fourteen she'll be old enough to marry me. By then I couldn't hear what they were saying and I shuddered several times. I had my first orgasm in front of them in the bath tub. Once the unexpected and uninvited pleasure was over, I was more humiliated than ever, especially when Bonnie said that "only babies and little girls can't control themselves."

They rinsed and dried me off, and I was thankful for the cool nylon panties, despite the ruffles and lace around the waist and legs, especially since April almost gave me a pair of rough cotton training panties that looked too small even for me. A baby doll nightie in the same powder blue color as the panties was pulled over my head and I was given white anklets to put on my feet. We all went into the living room to watch tv when the doorbell rang. I was ordered to sit on the couch and stay put as Bonnie exclaimed, "Great! My boyfriend could make it here after all. When I called, he said he had a rough day and might not make it...but here he is.! My heart sank and then went up to my throat as she opened the door and Jason Cook walked in, his left eye blackened and swollen shut, but still glaring with a look of murder. SWEET AS CANDY 14 -- tammiann, 08:46:43 10/30/02 Wed

PART FOURTEEN

I was on the verge of panic and thought I would wet myself when April grabbed my hand and said "Don't worry, baby, I'll protect you." Jason's fists clenched and the thick muscles of his torso were bulging. Bonnie put her arm around his waist and said "Now I know why they call them muscle shirts." He gave her a quick hug then scooted her aside and said it was time to play smear the queer. I was frozen in humiliation and terror. April stood between us and said she was sorry about that nasty fairy boy that suc-ker-punched him, but he was gone forever. April then raised her arm to protect me and pointed out, "see, there's only a little girl here that Mom has us babysitting. You don't want to get in trouble for hurting a baby girl do you." Jason began to calm down as Bonnie hugged him again.

"Yeah, we don't need to mess around with the baby do we? She's so sweet, I'll bet she'll even say she's sorry and kiss it and make it better." Jason's fists unclenched and he shared Bonnie's wicked grin before sitting on the couch next to me.

"Cute nightie, Randy. But isn't it kinda late for such a little girl like you to be up?" Bonnie agreed and said that as soon as April fixed him some lemonade she'd take me to bed. I was scared all over again as April went into the kitchen. Bonnie told me to give her a goodnight kiss and leaned over me. After a quick peck on the cheek she pointed to Jason and ordered me to apologize. She made me curl up next to him just like a little girl would with my knees tucked under me and my arm on his shoulder. I felt nauseated as I meekly apologized and promised that the nasty boy would never come back to hurt him.

"Baby girl kisses make boo boos all better." Bonnie told Jason.

I started to get up but Jason clenched his fist until I gave a butterfly kiss to his black eye and lisped "I so sowwy."

"That helped," Jason said. "but that mean little queer kicked me, too!"

I was horrified as Bonnie giggled and pointed to his crotch. My hands were shaking so bad that all I could do was fumble with his belt buckle. Bonnie pushed my hands away and said I'd get more practice at that later. She unbuckled and unzipped him, then fished his pen-is out of his fly.

"Go on baby, kiss it and make it better," Bonnie and Jason ordered in unison. I smelled stale sweat and pee as I leaned forward. My tears dripped onto him and he began getting excited. Bonnie told me if I wanted one to look at all night I'd have to get my own boyfriend. Shame overcame me as I bent down and lightly kissed the swollen tip of Jason's dic-k. He grabbed my head and rubbed his thing in my face until he heard April coming back from the kitchen.

April saw me crying and said she'd take me to bed, as I slid off the couch, she brushed the back of my nightie down and said I shouldn't show boys my panties. I was awake all night feeling sick about what I'd done to appease Jason and Bonnie. I knew my life would really be awful as long as he was her boyfriend. At least April wasn't as harsh with me but she stil liked to boss me around. Even though I was two years older than her, I looked like a nine year old as was treated accordingly.

Aunt Meg got us up for breakfast the next morning and my cousins were up and chattering with glee at the prospects of summer vacation. When she asked them about me, Bonnie told her I'd wet myself twice in the bathtub but was no trouble after that. Aunt Meg glared at me and asked if I needed her to get out the pottie chair and diapers. I shook my head no as I sullenly ate my oatmeal. Bonnie was soon talking about her boyfriend and when Aunt Meg found out it was Jason, she asked if there'd been any trouble at home last night. Bonnie told her "he was mad at first, but April reminded him that he wasn't allowed to hit girls." When the three of them stopped giggling, Bonnie continued.

"Randy even said he was sorry and they even kissed and made up." April and my aunt roared with laughter, not realizing that her statement was literally true, and my cheeks got even hotter and redder.

"I bet, he can't wait to see Jason again." Aunt Meg teased.

"Oh, I'm sure they'll have alot of fun this summer!" answered Bonnie. SWEET AS CANDY 15 -- tammiann, 23:17:02 10/31/02 Thu

PART FIFTEEN

As I nearly panicked at the thought of spending the summer at Bonnie and Jason's mercy, Aunt Meg said that I would be away most of the summer. She told them that since I couldn't act my age and be trusted at school, I was going to be home schooled and start all over. Glad to hear I'd be gone, I wondered where I'd be going this time. April seemed sad to see me go, but Aunt Meg consoled her.

"Don't worry April, you have a baby sitting job and will probably see Randy alot. Can you guess where you're going Randy?" I shook my head no and Aunt Meg went on. What's your 'big sister's' name?"

"Cindy!" I replied anxiously, "am I going home?" Aunt Meg shook her head no and continued.

"You've got a new big sister named Cindy! Mrs. Miller is going to homeschool Cindy and agreed to teach you as well, won't that be fun!"

April and Bonnie giggled, knowing that Aunt Meg's mind was made up. I'd certainly made the mistake of not being careful of what I wished for. Aunt Meg excused my cousins from the table and ordered me to begin cleaning up the kitchen. Again, I had to wear the silly apron. As I did the dishes, Aunt Meg told me what was going to happen. After she left last night, she went to meet with her lawyer and little Cindy's mom. I'd been adopted by Mrs. Miller and my name had been legally changed to Candy. Cindy, who was turning five, was to be my "big sister." Aunt Meg debated whether I should stay with her, but she said she was tired of trying to let me be a big girl and my actions proved I needed to start all over and that was just what Mrs. Miller was going to do. Since I was really 16, I could help her watch her little daughter but had better "look in the mirror at how you look and act your age!"

Aunt Meg was surprised that I readily agreed, but the alternative of spending the summer with Bonnie and Jason kept me super agreeable. Once the kitchen was clean, Aunt Meg sent me to get cleaned up and ready to go out. Wearing a frilly orange sun dress that was so short I exposed my matching ruffled undies to the world with every step, I took Aunt Meg's hand and went out to the car, wondering about the package in the front seat. I lost interest in the package when we parked next to the beauty parlor. Tears began flowing as I went inside and recognized several girls from school. I sat in the chair and my head was soon drenched in perfumed shampoo and conditioner. Aunt Meg returned with the package just as the beautician asked me "and how does the sissyboy want his hair" and caused another uproar.

My aunt answered for me, saying "Candy's going to play dress-up and insisted she wanted to be her big sister's favorite dolly. Here's what she is going to look like!" Everyone giggled as Aunt Meg took a doll out of the package and announced the dolly's name:

Little Potty Dotty! SWEET AS CANDY 16 -- tammiann, 01:11:56 11/02/02 Sat

PART SIXTEEN

I began sobbing loudly as Aunt Meg removed my dress and a plastic poncho was pulled over me for my perm. The beautician, a very obese lady named Madge pinched my cheek and asked "Does she always cry over the least little thing?"

Aunt Meg giggled and smoothed the poncho and snapped my training bra. "Why yes, she replied, even when she had her bath last night she cried over her own "least little thing."

My schoolmates looked up and giggled. Madge laughed, raised the poncho, pulled the waistband of my panties, looked inside and said to the entire shop, "I see what you mean about "her least little thing." I sank into the chair as they laughed and laughed at my humiliation. The rest of the afternoon became a blur of curlers and hair dye as Madge worked and worked on me while Aunt Meg left to go grocery shopping. By the time she returned, my hair was a mass of blonde ringlets that bounced and poured over my scalp, even at my forehead where the little-girl bangs had been cut. I was then stripped of my underwear and was given pink training panties and a ruffly tank t-shirt. The shorty baby doll dress was identical to that worn by the doll sitting on the counter and by the time they were done, I was a life-size duplicate of the doll from the skin out. Everyone teased me and praised Madge's work. I was then given the doll to hold and followed Aunt Meg out to the car to head for my new home.

There was a crowd of cars at the Miller residence, and I soon learned why as I saw the "Happy Birthday Cindy" banners in the front yard. April was there and told Aunt Meg that Jason didn't want to come so Bonnie stayed with him. I tried to melt into the background but with a swat on my behind, Aunt Meg scooted me to the table where Cindy and Mrs. Miller was sitting. Crimson with shame, I daintily skipped over to the table as instructed and with a silly curtsey, told Cindy happy birthday as I gave her the doll. Cindy kept looking back and forth between me and the doll, shouting "Baby Candy!" over and over. Everyone laughed, especially those who remembered me from last summers party and now I looked even more ridiculously girlish than before.

Cindy lifted the ruffled hem of my dress and pointed out the panties that exactly matched the doll's. Mrs. Miller then told her that she now had a real baby sister. Cindy jumped up and down and said she couldn't wait to potty train me and take me to kindergarten with her. I was at my five-year-old "Big Sister's" beck and call for the rest of the afternoon. Everyone laughed at the sight of a "giant baby dolly" being lead around by Cindy. Cindy was having the time of her life. I played endless games of hopscotch, jacks, and dolls with her and the other guests. Aunt Meg had her video camera and recorded much of it. The worst part of the ordeal was that Cindy kept asking me if I had to go potty and I could only respond with the talking doll's responses, which caused quite an uproar. Cindy kept taking me to the bathroom and ordering me to sit on the toilet so I could "learn to go like a big girl."

It was so difficult sitting there with my panties at my knees, contorted so as not to expose myself to her and reveal "my little secret." I'd been warned by Aunt Meg and Mrs. Miller that if I ever disobeyed or if Cindy saw my privates, or I hers, the police would be there to take me away, dressed as I was and charged with child molestation. Any hopes of returning to boyhood were now gone along with any hope of escape.

Outside the door, Cindy giggled and announced to the house full of guests that I was "tinkling like a big girl" as I did my business with great care and difficulty. When I came out, Cindy presented me with a baby bottle and a large button that read "I'm potty trained!" Wearing the button and following her around the living room, I was informed by Cindy that it was "nap time for the dolly" while she went "to play with the big girls" at her party. Aunt Meg laughed and waved goodbye as I was taken to my new room and new life.

THE END

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender