Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Baby's Day Of Shopping by Gretchen  (Read 14222 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Baby's Day Of Shopping by Gretchen
« on: October 04, 2013, 02:22:53 PM »
From our 2002 archives.

She wouldn't tell me where we were going. Just, that we were going shopping and I should enjoy it and behave. My wife was dressed in a very up to date linen suit with skirt to the knee while I her sissy husband was dressed in the too tight bulging pink shorts and sissy style blouse/shirt with teddy bears on each side of the chest.

At least I was allowed my unisex tennis shoes with rolled cuff ankle socks. I was walking behind her not wanting anyone to see me, when she grabbed my hand as a mother would do to a child with my wrist facing forward saying, "come along Johnny, we have to get into the stores before they sell out. Now give me your hand and quit daudling."

At 22, I was frightened of Rosalyn, she was six inches taller than me and 8 years senior to me. Rosalyn always seemed so in control while I hid in shame all my life at my secret. We arrived at a place called LYDIA'S BRIDAL BOUTIQUE. "What are doing here?". Her only reply was to tighten her grip on my hand so escape was impossible and thrust me forward into this horrible place.

An elderly matron approached saying, "Good afternoon ladies." "Oh, I am so sorry, should that be Good Afternoon Madam and Gnetleman?" I was not even allowed a manly reply as Rosalyn tightened her grip on my hand indicating I was not to speak. "Hello, I am Rosalyn Carver and this is my husband Johnny". "I am so sorry Sir for mistaking you for.." Rosalyn jumped in with "Oh that is no problem, my Johnny is used to it." "I am Mrs. Cavendish, the owner of this establishment."

As I looked around the store there were two young clerks smiling at this display of sissy holding his wife's hand so sweetly in front of the elderly lady. They didn't know that I had no choice, Rosalyn's grip was just so strong. "We are here to get some sweet nighty's for my HUSBAND," emphasising the final word to ensure the clerks could hear. "You see,

I caught him in one my silky nighty's on Wednesady night when I came home late from a business trip. He was hugging the delicious silk as I climbed into bed. Since then we have had a few chats about his naughty ways." As all eyes focused on me, my cheeks blushed furiously giving away the truth to all. It was true that I was indeed in her flowing gown but it was her requirement now she was making it sound like I did it all on my own in front of this stranger and her two young ladies. "Of course we can accomodate your husband. We stock only the loveliest of attire." "Please come to the back of the store where we carry many items of night-wear."

I thought this was a good idea to get away from the store front and its windows. "I believe correct fashion for your Johnny's night time should start with a Baby Doll nighty, don't you agree Mrs Carver?" Looking around this part of the store, I was scared and captivated at all the sweet frills. "Step in here Mr Carver behind the curtain." "We will be with you in a few minutes."

Rosalyn released my hand as I was thrust into a huge changing room while the ladies chose carefully for my next adventure. This was a huge room with mirrors on three sides and a couch and side tables along the fourth side. One could not possibly hide in any corner. While the ladies shopped I sat down and remembered some of the things Rosalyn did to me after discovering my secret. Rosalyn and Mrs Cavendish came in all too soon; their arms filled with frills in pink, baby blue, yellow and lilac.

I was instructed to stand in the middle of the room so Mrs Cavendish could help me dress. Since I was in a simple blouse-shirt I requested the outfits be placed over top so as to not have to undress in front of this stranger. "Oh no Johnny, that would never do." "Now, stand still while Mrs Cavendish helps you." The older lady approached me with a smile saying, "Don't be frightened child," as my buttons came undone one at a time.

When she pulled the shirt tail out of my waist it made a sliding sound which caused me to blush further this humiliation of being undressed by a woman old enought to be my Mother yet a total stranger. Without the shirt Mrs Cavendish could clearly see my frail smooth bare chest,arms and belly. Not a hair was to be found, Rosalyn having ensured I was completely denudded before this trip downtown. Mrs Cavendish placed my shirt on a side table, and returned to me.

As she approached her hands came to my waist smoothly sliding my sissy shorts down my legs exposing my shame. She now knelt in front of me staring straight at my secret. I was clad in only my tennis shoes and socks, and my soft smooth pink baby pants covering a triple thick diaper. These weren't the ordinary plastic pants Rosalyn usually had me in. Today's baby pants were the ones with three rows of ruffles across the back.

I felt Mrs Cavendish run her hand across my backside feeling for herself the smooth ruffliness as she exclaimed, "Oh my, how lovely." As Mrs Cavendish stroked my backside, I flooded my diaper. I couldn't help it, honest. It just happened. I was so scared at the turn of events today.

part 2

Rosalyn ordered me to raise my arms high so the first Baby-doll nighty could be tried on me. Mrs Cavendish remarked at my freshly shaved arm pits and frail chest. "Stand still Johnny while we do all the work," Rosalyn insisted as the pink lacy affair slid down over me. It had thin straps to secure over my shoulders, hems coming to just my waist. My bulging frilly baby pants was still on display. Instructed to parade around the room three times I cringed each time I saw myself in one of the three wall to wall, floor to ceiling mirrors.

There was no hiding in this room. The panties which came with the outfit were left on the side table as my own plastic bottoms were much frillier and showed off the pink silky gown even more. Three different baby dolls were picked out for me for future use at night time, with the fourth, the lilac one being regected as too mature looking a color for a sissy to wear. It would be pink, pale yellow and baby blue for me.

My face contorted into pleading looks as Roslyn made her next announcement. I thought this horrible mess was over but alas, it was getting worse. "I wonder if we might not go just a bit further; do you have any flower girl dresses in stock?" It would seem diapers and baby panties alone haven't settled him down enough, perhaps he should be in dresses at home sometimes or when I take him ...?" "of course,let me just see" Mrs Cavendish stuck her head out the curtain announcing, "Mary bring four or five dresses from area B-4. Make your selections the sweetest in stock and bring them to us quickly."

A flurry of activity could be heard throught the curtain. "Take your shoes off JOhnny, and stand still." As the last baby doll top was removed from me I stood in the middle of this room with Rosalyn my wife and Mrs Cavendish staring at me standing in just rolled ankle cuff socks, my frilly pink plastic pants stuffed to stretching point by the now very wet diapers.

As Mary came into the room with her arms laden in more frills I sank to the lowest level of male pride, my eyes watered just slightly. Mary was a very pretty twenty year old. "Help young Johnny here into the first outfit" was Mrs Cavendish's only words. The yound girl approached, as Rosalyn standing behind me helped lift my arms up high. This dress slid to my crotch only. It did not cover my legs at all. Rosalyn helped sip me up in back and tied a waist band very securely. "See the way the lace matches his complexion?" "Yes, it suits Johnny, very well"

Raising my head just enough to see in the mirror I spied a sissy behind all norms and it was me. The dress had a blouse type top in white with short ruffled sleeves. Attached at the waist was a short skirt in girly patterns of umbrellas and baloons. At the lower hem was stitched three rows of lace. The sides of the skirt were taken up and filled with lace. Also at the waist was attached a frilly bib type affair in the girly pattern,accented by lace edging with straps over the shoulders yet all firmly stitched onto the blouse.

The collar also was was made of the girly material. In back it sipped from waist to neck with a tie band around the middle higher than me mormal waist. "Twirl around in a circle for us Johnny, so we may all see your lovely sissiness." Only Rosalyn would ask this of me, but I complied as ordered so a sissy is what I am, I guess.

Spinning on my heels three times for all the see my hems flying high to my waist once more exposing my ruffled plastic panties underneath. "Lovely, Johnny, just lovely. Perhaps I should enroll you in ballet classes?" "Oh no, please!" I cried as a sank into a pile of lacy ruffles on the floor and cried. Mary being nicer came over and took my head to her bosom after I nodded when she asked me if I needed to be held. "There there little one, you have a good cry just like a little girl and all will be better. Your mommy is only looking out for your best interests." I didn't at first understand what she meant.

My own Mom was many miles away or did she think Rosalyn was my Mom. She's only eight years older than me and looked young and fit with a commanding presence in any room. No, it was that I had slipped to a very childlike appearance that caused the mis-quote of Rosalyn as Mommy. Tears flodded my face and my diaper became wetter and heavier.

part 3

She wouldn't tell me where we were going. Just, that we were going shopping and I should enjoy it and behave. My wife was dressed in a very up to date linen suit with skirt to the knee while I her sissy husband was dressed in the too tight bulging pink shorts and sissy style blouse/shirt with teddy bears on each side of the chest. At least I was allowed my unisex tennis shoes with rolled cuff ankle socks.

I was walking behind her not wanting anyone to see me, when she grabbed my hand as a mother would do to a child with my wrist facing forward saying, "come along Johnny, we have to get into the stores before they sell out. Now give me your hand and quit daudling."

At 22, I was frightened of Rosalyn, she was six inches taller than me and 8 years senior to me. Rosalyn always seemed so in control while I hid in shame all my life at my secret. We arrived at a place called LYDIA'S BRIDAL BOUTIQUE. "What are doing here?". Her only reply was to tighten her grip on my hand so escape was impossible and thrust me forward into this horrible place.

An elderly matron approached saying, "Good afternoon ladies." "Oh, I am so sorry, should that be Good Afternoon Madam and Gnetleman?" I was not even allowed a manly reply as Rosalyn tightened her grip on my hand indicating I was not to speak. "Hello, I am Rosalyn Carver and this is my husband Johnny". "I am so sorry Sir for mistaking you for.." Rosalyn jumped in with "Oh that is no problem, my Johnny is used to it." "I am Mrs. Cavendish, the owner of this establishment."

As I looked around the store there were two young clerks smiling at this display of sissy holding his wife's hand so sweetly in front of the elderly lady. They didn't know that I had no choice, Rosalyn's grip was just so strong. "We are here to get some sweet nighty's for my HUSBAND," emphasising the final word to ensure the clerks could hear. "You see, I caught him in one my silky nighty's on Wednesady night when I came home late from a business trip. He was hugging the delicious silk as I climbed into bed.

Since then we have had a few chats about his naughty ways." As all eyes focused on me, my cheeks blushed furiously giving away the truth to all. It was true that I was indeed in her flowing gown but it was her requirement now she was making it sound like I did it all on my own in front of this stranger and her two young ladies. "Of course we can accomodate your husband. We stock only the loveliest of attire." "Please come to the back of the store where we carry many items of night-wear." I thought this was a good idea to get away from the store front and its windows. "I believe correct fashion for your Johnny's night time should start with a Baby Doll nighty, don't you agree Mrs Carver?"

Looking around this part of the store, I was scared and captivated at all the sweet frills. "Step in here Mr Carver behind the curtain." "We will be with you in a few minutes." Rosalyn released my hand as I was thrust into a huge changing room while the ladies chose carefully for my next adventure. This was a huge room with mirrors on three sides and a couch and side tables along the fourth side.

One could not possibly hide in any corner. While the ladies shopped I sat down and remembered some of the things Rosalyn did to me after discovering my secret. Rosalyn and Mrs Cavendish came in all too soon; their arms filled with frills in pink, baby blue, yellow and lilac. I was instructed to stand in the middle of the room so Mrs Cavendish could help me dress. Since I was in a simple blouse-shirt

I requested the outfits be placed over top so as to not have to undress in front of this stranger. "Oh no Johnny, that would never do." "Now, stand still while Mrs Cavendish helps you." The older lady approached me with a smile saying, "Don't be frightened child," as my buttons came undone one at a time. When she pulled the shirt tail out of my waist it made a sliding sound which caused me to blush further this humiliation of being undressed by a woman old enought to be my Mother yet a total stranger.

Without the shirt Mrs Cavendish could clearly see my frail smooth bare chest,arms and belly. Not a hair was to be found, Rosalyn having ensured I was completely denudded before this trip downtown. Mrs Cavendish placed my shirt on a side table, and returned to me. As she approached her hands came to my waist smoothly sliding my sissy shorts down my legs exposing my shame. She now knelt in front of me staring straight at my secret.

I was clad in only my tennis shoes and socks, and my soft smooth pink baby pants covering a triple thick diaper. These weren't the ordinary plastic pants Rosalyn usually had me in. Today's baby pants were the ones with three rows of ruffles across the back. I felt Mrs Cavendish run her hand across my backside feeling for herself the smooth ruffliness as she exclaimed, "Oh my, how lovely." As Mrs Cavendish stroked my backside, I flooded my diaper. I couldn't help it, honest. It just happened. I was so scared at the turn of events today.

Rosalyn ordered me to raise my arms high so the first Baby-doll nighty could be tried on me. Mrs Cavendish remarked at my freshly shaved arm pits and frail chest. "Stand still Johnny while we do all the work," Rosalyn insisted as the pink lacy affair slid down over me. It had thin straps to secure over my shoulders, hems coming to just my waist.

My bulging frilly baby pants was still on display. Instructed to parade around the room three times I cringed each time I saw myself in one of the three wall to wall, floor to ceiling mirrors. There was no hiding in this room. The panties which came with the outfit were left on the side table as my own plastic bottoms were much frillier and showed off the pink silky gown even more. Three different baby dolls were picked out for me for future use at night time, with the fourth, the lilac one being regected as too mature looking a color for a sissy to wear. It would be pink, pale yellow and baby blue for me.

My face contorted into pleading looks as Roslyn made her next announcement. I thought this horrible mess was over but alas, it was getting worse. "I wonder if we might not go just a bit further; do you have any flower girl dresses in stock?" It would seem diapers and baby panties alone haven't settled him down enough, perhaps he should be in dresses at home sometimes or when I take him ...?" "of course,let me just see"

Mrs Cavendish stuck her head out the curtain announcing, "Mary bring four or five dresses from area B-4. Make your selections the sweetest in stock and bring them to us quickly." A flurry of activity could be heard throught the curtain. "Take your shoes off JOhnny, and stand still." As the last baby doll top was removed from me I stood in the middle of this room with Rosalyn my wife and Mrs Cavendish staring at me standing in just rolled ankle cuff socks, my frilly pink plastic pants stuffed to stretching point by the now very wet diapers.

As Mary came into the room with her arms laden in more frills I sank to the lowest level of male pride, my eyes watered just slightly. Mary was a very pretty twenty year old. "Help young Johnny here into the first outfit" was Mrs Cavendish's only words. The yound girl approached, as Rosalyn standing behind me helped lift my arms up high.

This dress slid to my crotch only. It did not cover my legs at all. Rosalyn helped sip me up in back and tied a waist band very securely. "See the way the lace matches his complexion?" "Yes, it suits Johnny, very well" Raising my head just enough to see in the mirror I spied a sissy behind all norms and it was me. The dress had a blouse type top in white with short ruffled sleeves. Attached at the waist was a short skirt in girly patterns of umbrellas and baloons.

At the lower hem was stitched three rows of lace. The sides of the skirt were taken up and filled with lace. Also at the waist was attached a frilly bib type affair in the girly pattern,accented by lace edging with straps over the shoulders yet all firmly stitched onto the blouse.

The collar also was was made of the girly material. In back it sipped from waist to neck with a tie band around the middle higher than me mormal waist. "Twirl around in a circle for us Johnny, so we may all see your lovely sissiness." Only Rosalyn would ask this of me, but I complied as ordered so a sissy is what I am, I guess.

Spinning on my heels three times for all the see my hems flying high to my waist once more exposing my ruffled plastic panties underneath. "Lovely, Johnny, just lovely. Perhaps I should enroll you in ballet classes?" "Oh no, please!" I cried as a sank into a pile of lacy ruffles on the floor and cried. Mary being nicer came over and took my head to her bosom after I nodded when she asked me if I needed to be held. "There there little one, you have a good cry just like a little girl and all will be better. Your mommy is only looking out for your best interests."

I didn't at first understand what she meant. My own Mom was many miles away or did she think Rosalyn was my Mom. She's only eight years older than me and looked young and fit with a commanding presence in any room. No, it was that I had slipped to a very childlike appearance that caused the mis-quote of Rosalyn as Mommy. Tears flodded my face and my diaper became wetter and heavier.

part 3

Three dresses fit my thin frame, the rest were too tight around the waist and chest. Being twenty two and not twelve they fit me in width but not length. All three were embarassingly short, exposing my thickly diapered plastic undies. Mrs Cavendish, the fiend asked, "Does he have any lingerie at home to match his new outfits?" "No, not really," Rosalyn replied, "what do you suggest?" Mrs Cavendish next spoke to the young girl explaining, "Mary, one each area B-5 and B-6, please. Make your selections the largest and frilliest we have." What was all this code stuff?

I was stripped of my dress, and allowed to parade around the dressing room with my wife and this stern older lady watching carefully as I move in just socks and thick diapered butt with my plastic baby panties swishing loudly. I found a chart on the wall indicating, Youths to Sixteen, Area B 1. Shoes 2. Stockings 3. Skirts 4. Dresses 5. Petticoats 6. Crinolines 7. Brassiers 8. Corsets 9. Sweaters 10. Blouses She had said, area B-5 and 6 so it looks like I'll be getting petticaots too.

As I was day dreaming, she stuck her head out the curtain to announce, "Oh, you may also check out Area B-1 and 2, along with B-7 Mary." I stood now in the middle of this room waiting for the further torture of being dressed in little girls lingerie in front of three ladies who thought of me as a wonderfuly delightful little sissy.

Mary returned too soon for my liking, arms overflowing with gushy frills, saying, "Oh I do hope he likes all the lace." As Mary approached me, her hands holding a delicate pink satin affair of two cloth triangles attached to satin straps. Rosalyn stepped behind me to help raise my arms up in front of me, and perhaps to cut off any escape attempt as Mary slid the straps slowly up my arms to rest the satin material against my chest.

I was being bra'd for the first time. "Hold still Johnny while we do all the work," was Rosalyn's admonishment. As Mary reached over my shoulders and around my back to secure the fastenings, I felt her firm young bosom press into my chest through my new pink satin training bra. "Lovely Johnny, very lovely," was Mrs Cavendish's remarks after Mary stepped back for all to see. Rosalyn and Mrs Cavendish now whispered something to each other while Mary approached with a white lacy petticoat.

Having this firmly attached at my shoulders, lacy frills billowing around my hips, a crinoline was slid up my legs adding to the already bell shape around my middle. The crinoline was pink, contrasting against the cloud white of the petticoats. "Sit down on the couch Johnny." As I did Mary took my socks off and replaced them with roll cuff pink sissy socks.

I was certainly getting in deeper now, when she opened a shoe box. Inside were the sweetest reddish brown little girly Mary Jane shoes one had ever seen. They slid on my feet and fastened securely with a velcro strap across my in-step. "Stand, little one." Mrs Cavendish, sternly now. "Place him into the first dress Mary, we wish to see the total effect."

Mary once more placed the dress with baloons and umbrellas over my head, securing me tightly, ensuring the pettitcoats held it out far from my hips so all could be seen underneath.

I was paraded around the dressing room three more times, so my new outfit could be seen by all when Rosalyn asked, "How do you feel underneath the dress sissy? Do you like it?" Staring at myself in the mirrors, spying all the lacy frills and feeling the firm grip of lace from shoulders to crotch I could only stare and wonder what was next?

part 4

"Tell us all, little one, how you feel?" Mrs Cavendish insisted. I stared at my reflection. A twenty two year old sissy trapped by three determined ladies, afraid to look in the mirror. "The dress is too short, Mrs Cavendish, I feel so exposed," swishing my new outfit from side to side. "I'm just really scared right now. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before."

Standing, looking at my new dress, which screamed out sissy girly sweetness, my hips rocked back and forth. "What are you afraid of, sweety? Is it that you could be taken outside right now as you are and exposed to all the world as a sissy?"

I nodded my head, knowing to admit the truth. "Very good Johnny, that is exactly what this outfit is supposed to do," advised Rosalyn. "You are dressed in triple thick diaper and baby pants, WHY?" "beacuase you said I had to, to protect me from embarrasing you in public." "And, what do you do in public that casues embarrasment for yourself and sometimes me? Continue" "I sometimes have accidents."

Mrs Cavendish, probably knew it all, but jumped in, "What kind of accidents, little one, you can tell us." "I sometimes wetted my pants and eveyone could tell." Spying my own pink plastic panties barely visible under my hems, I almost broke down in tears. "You are now dressed on the outside to match your underpinnings, so what is the problem?" No further reply could come from me, so they stopped for now this verbal assault on my self esteem.

Rosalyn and Mrs Cavendish stood off to the corner now to whisper while Mary smoothed out some imaginery wrinkles in my dress. They both watched me out of the corner of their peircing eyes. Rosalyn returned, "Mary please take care of Johnny. Mrs Cavendish and I will discuss somethings about him, while the staff wrap his newly purchased items. Bring him out when he is redressed as a boy," handing Mary my pink shorts. I noticed she didn't say "as a man"

That would have been too much to ask. No, the pink bloomer type shorts would, if very lucky, be mistaken as boyish, possibly girlish and probably babyish by most. The ladies left Mary to remove my dress and things in order to allow me my sissy shorts. Standing almost naked now in the middle of the floor, wearing only soaking diaper and plastic panties, another young lady entered without knocking.

She grinned from ear to ear at seeing the sissy, me, being taken care of by her friend Mary. "Janet, this is Johnny," Mary introduced us. As my attention was distracted to Janet, Mary stuck her hand down the front of my baby pants, asking, "Are you wet Johnny?" "My, my; yes you are a wet thing aren't you?" "Janet, please ask the lady if she has fresh diapers for her Johnny, as he really should be changed before leaking in public and causing embarrasment." Janet giggled, as she gathered up all my new frills and left Mary and I standing in the middle of the room waited patiently.

She returned three minutes later with my next instrument of torture, my giant diaper bag which Rosalyn must have retrieved from the truck of the car. "We are to take care of the baby while the ladies discuss things and shop," Janet announced. "Lie down on the carpet Johnny so we can get this wetness off you while Janet sees what wonders are inside your diaper bag," Mary intoned sweetly. "Oh, look at this!" was Janet's only comment as she pulled out an over-sized soother, popping it into my mouth to keep me quiet.

I hated it, why had Rosalyn packed this horrible thing, it isn't bed time, this is so unfair. As Mary made me wiggle my hips to pull down the plastic panties enough to unpin my diapers, she looked at me so sweetly, almost Motherly watching the soother in action.

Both girls shared in unpinning me and finally sliding the diaper and baby pants down my legs in one smooth motion. As I lay there, my naked hairless crotch fully exposed, Janet piped up, "Oh you are a little one, aren't you?" Without any hair it looked smaller than usual, Rosalyn having made sure this morning, that I was completed denudded. Janet, rummaging around inside my diaper bag came up with a bottle of baby powder scented baby oil.

As soon as the cap came off, we could all smell the aroma which surrounds every baby. A triple thick diaper was placed under me. Janet and Mary both giggled as she poured a handful of the baby oil into my crotch. They both started stroking me gently. As one girl worked on my upper legs another stroked my tummy. They met in the middle, smiling at me, while my little thingy just hung limply between my legs. "I wonder if we can get a reaction out of it?" was Janet's comment and they did try, oh so hard.

While one girl stroked, the other poured more oil. Sissies don't get nasty erections but we do like to be stroked gently more than anything in the whole world and these two vixen's were having fun with me now. As I thrilled at the prospect, gaining new momemtum, I was close to spitting out my soother in final release when they suddenly stopped short.

My sissy little thingy was folded down between my legs and the extra thick diaper was pulled up very snug to hold it all in place. They would have to get permission from my wife or Mrs Cavendish to take me further than an exquisite diaper change. Janet announced she was going to start wrapping the sissies presents,and she would, "certainly want to change your diapers again soon sissy."

As Mary slid my feet into a fresh pair of pink ruffle bottom baby pants, she allowed me to remove the soother in order to talk. "Watch out for her, Johnny." after Janet had left. "I may tease you a bit, but she wouldn't think twice about taking you out into the store and asking everyone's opinion of your outfits." I thanked Mary and assured her if I found myself back in this torture chamber, I would indeed ask her help to help me and not the rougher Janet.

Mary quickly fixed up my diaper bag, while I stood to button on my blouse shirt. She then bent down to help me slide my feet into the sissy pink bloomer shorts I was required to wear for the day. She pulled them up very high in my crotch giving a flat fronted appearance. My own shoes and socks finished the outfit as Mary patted my backside with open hand gently reminding me to pick up my diaper bag and sling it over my right shoulder.

What more sissy an item could any man carry than an actual diaper bag but no real baby anywhere in sight while his own shorts bulged so obviously. We were ready for a grand entrance, Mary and I. When she pulled back the curtain, with a "Come along sweety let's see what adventure lies next." As I stepped out into the store, I could see Rosalyn and Mrs Cavendish at the wrappping table talking while Janet wrapped all my new things.

Off in the distance behind some racks was a middle aged lady with a teenaged daughter. Seeing me, Rosalyn announced loudly, "Come over here Johnny and watch all your new frillies being wrapped up." I cringed as it was said loud enough for all to hear. The use of Johnny and frillies in the same sentence caused a first light wetting of my new diapers.

Thankfully they were very thick to protect me as I was sure there was more embarrasement to come.

part 5

Above the wrapping table a mirror kept an eye on the store. I could see in it the other two people watching my every move. A well to do lady of about forty and a sweet but shy seventeen year old girl. They too were admiring my reflection in the mirror while staring at my bulky rear end.

Oh no, I thought, as they approached. I'll die of shame if more people find out about me. As they got close enough a round of introductions ensued, with "Hello, I am Mrs Carruthers." Every one was properly introduced except the girl and I. "And who are these lovely youthful things for? They are so sweet, my Susan should have some similar." The young lady blushed. So Susan was her name.

She stood meekly behind her Mother in white silk blouse, black pleated mini skirt, stockings and sensible flat heels. Rosalyn was too eager to reply, I thought. "These lovely items are for my unruly husband Johnny here, who thinks he's a man on occasion but acts so sissy always, he will be in clothes at home to suit his proper deportment whenever he displeases me." So there, it was out to another couple of people. "And the diaper bag over his shoulder? Surely he's not diapered as well?" "Why yes, indeed he is," giving me a light pat on the backside, causing a sound only baby pants can make stretched tightly over thick diapers. "You see, my poor Johnny has always had a bladder problem. He wets whenever he gets very nervous, or afraid, or excited about things and every night of course."

I hung me head now, not daring to look at anyone; as she just continued this littany of my growing up. "His Mother tried thick day-time training pants for awhile when he was around ten years old until thirteen but poor Johnny would come running home with wet pants too often. At thirteen she threw away his trainers, and returned him to diapers day time as well as his extra thick night diapers." "Yes, indeed," Mrs Carruthers thought out loud. "My Susan is dressed as a seventeen year old young lady. Tell everyone your real name dear."

Her lips quivered and a barely audible "Steven" was heard. "You see my Steven is twenty two. He has been a trial to me, getting into trouble at a young age. To control him, we have an agreement. He may portray himself as Steven in public at college or his tennis practice; but he must return to being Susan as soon as he gets home. Last night I caught him in Jeans and a sweat shirt as well as smoking a cigarette."

Susan/Steven blushed more furiously at this turn of the conversation, but I also noticed his Mother holding his hand tightly as a Mother would do, as Rosalyn had done to me earlier. The grip was firm indicating to the child not to speak, or try to run away. "Breaking two taboo's at the same time, Jeans and smoking; was cause for today's outing.

Susan's punishments are not punitive, but rather meant to bring about better behaviour. We were going to shop for a tight corset today only, but he raised such a fuss on the way down here I have had my fill with him. Do you think diapers would help control my Susan?"

It was to be my turn to blush anew. "Oh absolutely. See how demure Johnnny is right now," as she patted me several more times on the backside. "He wouldn't dare rebel right now at the prospect of more embarrasment than what he endured earlier in the fitting room." "How marvelous, and do you think such sweet baby wear would be appropriate under Susan's short mini skirt, or should I get her longer skirts?" "The mini skirt is perfect along with ankle socks instead of pantihose. Just think how demure he/she would be if a gust of wind raised her pretty little skirt just enough for people to spy sweet shiny plastic baby pants underneath." "An excellent control measure, I shall certainly have to get some for Susan."

Mrs Cavendish had listened intently this conversation and announced, "I believe, you ladies need to discuss this further. Might I suggest you exchange telephone numbers while I take Susan to the corsetry department. Come along little one, take my hand, no need to be frightened," as she led Susan away shaking. "Here are the car keys, Johnny. start loading the trunk." I see several trips would be needed, taking the first three boxes.

As I approached the front door two more ladies entered. Seeing my arms laden with parcels they held the door for me smiling at my oh so sissy attire. I was still sort of manly from the neck up. They must have thought me to be somewhere between the sexes; not manly but not totally effeminate either. Dropping the first parcels in the trunk along with the hated diaper bag so my arms would be free, I spied a further horror.

Rosalyn had placed both my sissy leather chest harness and her strap in the trunk where I could see them. The harness was so humiliating. Made of sturdy leather it went around my chest and over the shoulders very similarly to a bra, fastening in back with strong clasps. On the front piece a bunny rabbit with the words, "SISSY" engraved.

A leash could be attached at the back to control the wearer. Once securely fastened into the harness, escape would only come when permitted. The other item caused another wetting of my diaper as I looked at the thick rubberized-leather strap.

It was my own Mother's old school strap, she had given to Rosalyn to, "use as needed." The painful kind every teacher in the 50's and 60's remembers using. Back then it only landed on guilty hands deserving of correction. Rosalyn used that method on me too. She also liked to be more creative with it, such as when I ... My head cleared, returning to the here and now when I realized a crowd was gathering around me, watching my bent over frame with the bulky rear end sticking out.

Quickly closing the trunk I huried back inside to get more parcels. "Did you see something frightening, Johnny?" asked Rosalyn. "Why you're white as a ghost," She knew I had seen the items of my correction in the trunk. I shook my head, blushed, and continued loading parcels.

As the last parcel was loaded, I quickly opened the passenger door and climbed in to hide. Sitting next to the sidewalk on a busy street, my body scrunched down to be as invisilbe as posible, hiding my sissy pink shorts,I thought back to that horrible day last year when Mom presented Rosalyn with the strap three days after our wedding. It was gift wrapped in a box and everything.

A small booklet inside recommended proper use on a young mans hands for certain transgressions and on his backside for more serious offences. THE TEACHER'S GUIDE TO CORRECTION AND DISCIPLINE 1954 EDITION COUNTY BOARD OF EDUCATION Mary came out.

She bent over as I rolled the window down to talk to her. "Did you enjoy your trip to our little store, Johnny?" What could I say? "Would you like to repeat the diapering another time? I noticed you didn't get a nasty hard-on like most boys do. Does your wife give you pills to keep you soft down there?" She was so sweet in her own way, having helped me before in the fitting room, I had to open up to her sweet demeanor.

Remembering the big yellow pill, "yes, whenever I'm to be punished, I get a PREMARIN, which is strong female hormones to make me bend to her wishes. They have that side effect for about a week." Mary just smiled listening carefully. "After the pill takes effect,

I'm usually punished in some form at home, either I get the strap or just made to do extra cleaning around the house. But, today's was the worst, taking me out like this," pointing to my sissy attire, "and making me go into a girls store. I just know she's going to take me home to try on all those outfits all over again." "Mary bring the baby inside. They want to say a proper good-bye." Janet had stuck her head out the door to yell loud enough for the whole block to hear.

I got out of the car, locked it as Mary took hold of my hand. It felt warm. She cared for me. I was both embarrased by being taken by the hand like a child and comforted by the fact it was Mary who I liked not that mean Janet who would do something like pat my backside in public to feel if I'm wet, or shout out some embarrasing statement for all to hear.

At the wrapping counter, Susan stood with a new box under her left arm,obviously the new corset, her right hand held tightly by her Mother. Rosalyn piped up, "Johnny you have been such a good little boy today, Janet wants to give you a present. Isn't that nice sweety?" Thinking, if it came from Janet it probably wouldn't be; I stated fearfully that it would.

Janet came around from behind the wrapping table with a foot long Raggedy Anne doll, the kind a little girl would carry as her very own favorite dolly. "Take it Johnny, this instant," was Rosalyn's quick instructions to me. Not knowing what to do, I took hold of the doll by one arm, letting it dangle at my side, trying to hide the thing. As Rosalyn cheeks reddened in anger and Mrs Cavendish tisk tisked, Mary came to my rescue.

She showed me how to cradle the doll in my arm, holding it's head in my hand staring up at the sissy I had become. "Thank Janet for the nice gift, sweety with a proper hug and kiss on the lips as a girl should be thanked." My nerves were all ajangle as Janet hugged me close running her hands across my backside several times feeling my heavily padded plastic encased panty bottom.

The kiss lasted only a brief second while her patting of my backside lasted too long. Janet left me with the distinct impression she wanted to pat my bottom more heavily; perhaps with something in her hand. Mrs Cavendish remarked, "Oh, I wish we would have left him in his sweet dress to go home with his lovely new dolly. Don't you ladies?"

Most agreed causing a further fearful wetting from me. I couldn't stop it. My diaper is so thick it just absorbs everything and I can't stop it when I start wetting in fear. "Not this time," Rosalyn advised, "but if he doesn't behave perfectly the rest of the day, we shall have to see." The threat was enough for me. Rosalyn took hold of my hand. Waving good-bye's to all, we left the store. Outside, Rosalyn opened my door for me, ensuring the seat belt strapped me in tightly with my newly acquired dolly in my lap before closing the car door.

I was relieved this public exposure was over only to remind myself the dresses and things in back would make my home life far more humiliating in future. We were heading home I thought. Rosalyn however, had other plans. "Wasn't it nice of the girls back there to change your diapers so we can make one more stop, dear? Now, you won't have to worry about leaking in public." I agreed about the need for my earlier diaper change but now feared her statement of "one more stop".

What further humiliations could she possibly throw at me? How much more do I have to endure in the name of sissyhood? It just wasn't fair what she had done to me this last year since our wedding. "Read this, sweety." She handed me a piece of stationery from the bridal salon with a name and address on it. It said simply. BABY, BABY BOUTIQUE FOR THE YOUNG AT HEART MISTRESS GRETCHEN

Part 6

We pulled up to the sidewalk in front of this strange store which proclaimed itself to be for the Young at Heart. Taking my hand firmly Rosalyn threw open the door as a bell announced our arrival. Along the walls and racks; on the displays and counters were dozens and maybe even hundreds of juvenile dresses, clothing, diapers, rubber goods of every description.

The floor was dominated by a huge crib in the middle along with oversized bassinets, changing tables and other baby parahernalia. Oh my! It hit me like a two by four, everything here was too large for a real baby. It all was designed for us. A very stern matron wearing a very sexy outfit approached from the rear of the store. She wore much the same outfit os Susan back at the bridal boutique; a white silk blouse of french design along with black pleated mini skirt, stockings and hells. But, she also wore a bib front blue rubber apron with lacy edges.

Under other circ-umstances, a very sexy outfit indeed. Here, in her domain, it clearly indicated who was in charge. "Good Afternoon," she adressed Rosalyn, barely looking at me long enough to size me up. "Hello, I am Rosalyn Carver and this is my husband, Johnny." The elder lady asked, "And what brings you and your lovely little person to my establishment?" Lydia Cavendish suggested I bring Johnny here for the afternoon, if you are available?" "I see, yes, indeed." Addressing me now, she stated sternly, "You will address me as Mistress Gretchen. Nothing else, is that understood?" I nodded affirmatively, and she walked away.

As I stared around this new torture chamber, the lady went to the door, turned her sign to "CLOSED" for the rest of the world and locked it tight. She turned all blinds in the windows and placed the door key into her cash register. Now without the code to unlock the register, I won't be leaving until allowed. "Lydia called to alert me you were coming. Your sissy has been a bother and needs to learn some strict lessons in discipline today. Is this correct?" Rosalyn replied too quickly, "Yes, indeed Mistress. I have been remiss in Johnny's discipline. Please help me bring him back under control. All the measures I have employed are beginning to loose their effect." "Very well, come over here Johnny and see what a nice crib this is."

As we walked over I took note of an oversized crib which seemed to be raised up on longer than normal legs and had three sides which went almost to the ceiling. The fourth side was slid down to the floor on heavy rollers, clearly this crib of sturdy design. In front was a foot stool, since the mattress was so high up. "Stand on the stool, Johnny, facing the crib." As I climbed up, Mistress was ready with her hand on my shorts, pulling them down to my ankles, exposing again my wet bulging diapered baby pants. "Perfect, he is ready for his first lesson in docility training. This should take about three hours today. Then you can follow-up at home with remidial sissy training nightly and on weekends. Do you consent to his training, Mrs Carver?"

My back to them, staring at the rubber sheets of this horrible crib I heard a much too enthusiastic, "Oh yes, indeed." "Rosalyn, please think of his transgressions for the next couple of minutes. I'll ask you to recount them shortly." Slapping my bottom with her open hand, Mistress affirmed, "Stand perfectly still Johnny, while I prepare you. Are you wet or are you stinky too?" pressing her hand more into my rear end. "I'm just wet," my voice weakly answered. "So, you think you can hold your other end, do you? We shall see."

She reached around to my front, sliding her hand down into my plastic panites, she undid the diaper pins holding the diaper securely. "Lean forward now, little one. Place your elbows on the mattress," her own hand gently but firmly pushing my shoulders forward and down. "Stay right there, I'll be back in a moment. Rosalyn, please stand guard over the sissy."

Here I was standing on a foot stool, bent over an open crib, my nose an inch away from this rubber sheeted bed, with wet diapers loosely held by my pink plastic baby pants. A most humiliting position for any boy or man to find himself.

When Mistress returned she placed on the mattress next to me a wooden spoon, a hot water bottle, and some tubing. What a strange combination my naive mind thought. I studied the wooden spoon because I remeber my own Mother once using one similar to this for other than cooking. On the handle was engraved, BEDWETTER. OH OH, I'm not going to like this. "Have you recalled some of his transgressions, Rosalyn? Are you ready to start the next phase?" "Absolutely, please tell me what needs to be done. "Very well. It does no good to simply whack away at a sissy's bottom leaving him wondering what he did wrong. A correct discipline session must be conducted while verbalizing all the transgressions so the sissy knows exactly what he is punished for. As each is described, it becomes punctuated in his mind with the pain of a severe spanking."

Mistress pulled down the back of my diapered baby pants exposing my cheeks to all. I now knew why she undid the diaper pins. "Please tell us his first transgression." Rosalyn started, "He did a very poor job of dusting last night, not even trying to be thourough and." SMACK. The sting on my backside prevented me from hearing the rest. "Ouch, stop, please?" "Next." Gretchen ordered. "He bought pink girls panties at the store without my knowledge." The SMACK of a wooden spoon on my backside could be heard again. Gretchen liked this one, "Oh how nice, shopping for his own girly panties. We often make a sissies do that as a punishment, but your Johnny did it all on his own. How nice, we shall have him confess later that story. Please continue." "Johnny kept argueing last night about wanting out of diapers." Again the resounding SMACK on my butt while Mistress said to me, "Out of diapers? How rediculous."

They had created a tempo now. Rosalyn described the error of my ways, Mistress brought the instrument of correction down hard on my tender flesh and further punctuated the matter by a statement of her own. "At Lydia's he got a dolly from one of the girls there and he practically ripped off its arm." SMACK. "You must appreciate gifts." "Johnny has been a cranky baby for the last two days." SMACK "A sissy must always be sweet as candy, or else." "I caught him a week ago playing with himself. He was stroking his little thing with a pair of plastic panties."

SMACK Oh how could she say that to a stranger, but she did, as the tears rolled down my cheeks now. "You will receive pleasure from your useless little thing only when permitted. And then, in ways you did not anticipate." " Last night he...SMACK, it went on for all ten strokes of the wooden spoon. My tears were genuine as I now knew Rosalyn had full control over me.

After my sobs died down a bit I heard them speaking softly behind my back about my so red bottom. "Mistress touched my diapered front ensuring that I had indeed wet more during this session, which I had. She stated, "There's more for correction in this room than anywhere else Rosalyn. Just think how many wifes anguished over their wayward sons or carousing husbands. We can put an end to it all by taking control. Men are just overgrown litle boys. Let's prepare him for the next item. Hand me that hose with the nozzle on the end."

Part 7

"Pull down his soggy diapers and pretty panties Rosalyn, so our little Johnny can climb into his new crib, while I prepare the nozzle." Rosalyn punctuated her completion of this task by giving me a gentle but firm slap on my still very tender behind with her open hand. Mistress slid the foot stool underneath the crib saying, "See how high the mattress is Rosalyn? With a crib like this a foot stool is needed for the little sissy to get in and out of bed. His own natural fear will help keep him in bed."

Rosalyn nodded allowing Mistress Gretchen to continue, "The sides go almost to the ceiling and with this one opening side slid up and locked, he becomes a prisoner in his own sissy bed." "Sit up, right here on the edge of your bed sweety while we prepare your little belt." I was aghast at having this two inch wide belt placed around my middle. It jangled with clips and clasps and secured tightly at my belly button. "Hold your hand out dear!" I was afraid of a strapping like I used to get in school, so I was slow to perform this chore, reaching only very close in and slowly, cautiously, unassuredly. Mistress grabbed my wrist severly, scolding, "You will pay a little more punishment for your tardiness."

As she said the words, her other hand brought down the wooden spoon on my palms as had happened so many times in school and again a second time when I got home." Before I could blow on them to take the pain away, my hands found themselves inside shiny pink nylon and rubber mittens which had ties on the wrists. "Hold still darling," as the mittens were tied tight and then secured by clasps to the waist belt.

My hands were now literaly strapped to my sides, in pain, encased inside slippery mittens which made it impossible to hold onto anything. "Now lie down nicely sweety." Mistress noticed my clean shaven body now stretched out in front of her, remarking on my little pee pee as she took hold of it, and let it flop back down between my legs. "Are you keeping him on hormones Rosalyn?" "Why yes. He had a PREMARIN this morning. Within a couple hours of taking his girl maker pill he becomes so soft and yielding not only to my wishes but: well, as you can see, all over." "Yes, indeed," remarked Gretchen. "His own male hormones continue clicking away making him quite horny while the girl maker's keep him soft not able to satisfy himself. He gets so frustrated."

Mistress smiled at this turn of conversation stating, "I'll show you later how you can give him pleasure even with a softy like this. There is a method you can use on his useless little tool to make him explode without ever getting a nasty hard-on." "Now," Mistress intoned, "it's time for phase two. He must be cleaned out inside. First, we need to grease up his back door. Lift up just a little sweety, so this doesn't hurt." I couldn't.

I just couldn't allow this to be happening to me. When I didn't move quick enough, Mistress grabbed a hold of my privates and lifted straight up forcfully. "You know the rules, Johnny, that will cause another punishment for fighting against me."

As she pulled up on my pee pee her other hand was ready to insert a greased up finger as soon as my bottom came off the sheets. "Ow Ow Ow, I pleaded as her finger went into me for the first time ever feeling something going the wrong direction. "Once inside Rosalyn,you can wiggle around smearing it all over inside." More screams from me filled the room. "What do you use," Rosalyn asked? "Vaseline works well along with good quality rubber gloves and short finger nails." When she pulled out I thought it was all over and sighed in relief.

Laying stretched out now, my puckered behind still smarting from the previous spanking, I cringed when she approached with the hot water bottle attached to a three foot long hose with a nozzle on the end that had rubber bulbs surrounding the central shaft. "Raised up again just like you did a minute ago Johnny?" I cried knowing I couldn't resist as she once more took hold of my p_nis and lifted firmly to expose my tender backside for another session. "As the sissy lifts up," she was giving Rosalyn instructions, "be ready to insert the bardox nozzle quickly but gently up to the first bulb, like so."

I felt this horrible thing go into me, stretching my opening to new dimensions. "You can't stay up in the air all night sweety, bring your bottom back down now." She was right, in the uncomfotable position of having my arms strapped to my sides, my back tired and slowly my bum came down onto the bed; while she was at the ready to force the nozzle in deeeper as I sank down upon it. "Hold steady and just push back a little bit as the sissy sinks onto his own instrument until it's lodged deep past the inner sphicter. When properly inserted, like this is, the inner bulb and outer bulb hold it securely when inflated. Now, just ten or so pumps of this little bulb here and it is all but locked in place. Let me know if it hurts sweety."

As she did, I felt myself being held by this horribly gripping device. When I grunted, she sais, "Good boy, youn didn't grumble until number eight. Just two pumps more and we can begin your soapy delight." "What kind of soap Gretchen, what do you use?" The Mistress waited a moment as she opened the valve to begin the flow of soapy water into me. "What you are seeing now Rosalyn is two onces of shampoo mixed into two quarts of warm water. It makes for a very bouncy baby as the soap suds scrub the sissy's insides. Watch his stomach extend."

I felt it along with hearing th gurgling noises coming from inside me. Oh the sheer humiliation of it all. How could they do this to me? As my stomach stretched from all the internal pressure, Rosalyn remarked that I'm finally putting on weight. They laughed at her little joke. As more soapy water poured into me I just knew that I was going to shit myself any moment, yet that horrible nozzle with the big bulbs kept all in check.

The final humiliation was Gretchen taking the water bottle when it was almost empty and squeezing out the remaining soapy bubbles, sounding almost like a big fart going up into me. "There you go sweety, your very first enema. Let me just shut this off and disconnect the bag here. There we go. Now we'll just leave the nozzle in place until we get you up-stairs to the bathroom to clean up."

Did she expect me to walk up those stairs with this horrible thing sticking out my backside? "But first, your litle pleasure. You've been a good little boy for most of the day. Yes, you were a brat and needed to be punished but I think in time, you'll be a good baby boy for your mommy anytime she wants you as such. Would you like a little pleasure now after all that you experienced today?" I quickly nodded thinking I would get out of this crib, be allowed to expel the enema and get dressed to go home. "Yes please. May I go now?"

Her reply was directed at Rosalyn. "When he is like this with the big bardox bulb pressing against his prostate he's ready for the next phase if and only if he has been a good baby. It's up to you. Shall we give him a bit of pleasure this one time?" "Yes," Rosalyn replied, "show me how to please a sissy with a soft-on in case I want to try it at home if he pleases me first. This will become his reward for a week of perfect sissyhood." "Very well, watch carefully as I start and you will finish him off. It must be at your hands, and only yours that he finds both pain and pleasure. Every man, even a little boy like your husband here is, has a very delicate G spot just like we do, only it's hidden away more. Pour lots of sweet smelling baby oil all over his useless little thingy so really slick it up. There. Now pull back his foreskin, and note the two sides of his p_nis. The side with the vein is pleaseured mostly by gently stroking all the way from anus across the balls right up to the end of the shaft. It's the other side though, the upper side which holds a man's most delicate spot. Right between the head and shaft where the foreskin unually covers it up is the sweet spot. It needs to be very gently rubbed from side to side between the fingers with lots of lubricant, and oh, see the reaction already?"

My face did indeed contort as such sweet torture I had never felt before was released upon me. I moaned, I gasped, I squirmed, and I felt totally at her mercy; such delightful sensations coursed through my body from tip toe to eye lashes. "Here, your turn Rosalyn. As I said, his pleaseure must be at your hands not someone else's."

Rosalyn took over gently gliding her finger tips ever so slowly across that sweet spot between the shaft and head of my p_nis holding firmly to my limp noodle with her other hand pulling tight on my foreskin to expose the tenderest spot on a sissy's body.

"Talk to him now, while giving him such sweet pleaseure. Tell him how proud you are of the sissy. Tell him how happy you are to change his wet diapers. Let him know that as soon as he has had his sweet release you will be tucking him into a tight triple thick diaper with sissy ruffles on the baby panties so everybody will know he is a sissy. Tell him all the things which have been secret too long. I am going to telephone Lydia and thank her for recommending me to you while you bring sissy Johnny to a new level of surrender. I will give you privacy for awhile."

She walked into the private apartment off to the back while Rosalny started stroking on me anew. "Don't you just love your frilly new dresses, Johnny." Gentle stroking barely perceptible but oh so exquisite followed. "Do you like being my little sissy all the time?" Another stroke or two. "Do you need a triple thick diaper soon to hold you so secure?" Stroking me into oblivion of joy now, "Would you like a baby bottle and a soother soon?" I can't hold out much longer at this conversation. "Oh my what a pretty baby you have become, sissy Johnny, so soft and squishy and cuddly." Oh no, I'm about to explode if she says one more thing. Please let me... "Would my little sissy like to feel something bigger up his backside?" AAAAAAg.........

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 02:50:07 PM »
From our 2002 archives

part 8

After the greatest climax of all time, I was cleaned-up in time for Mistress Gretchen to return and take over ordering me around again. "Ah, what a sweety you have there Rosalyn. I'll bet he enjoyed Mommy's lovely hands on his sissy little peepee." I was in a daze, as they quickly guided me out of the crib, into the back of the store to the private chamber.

The horrible bardox nozzle stuck our of my backside to hold everything intact as Rosalyn led the way upstairs with me following and Mistress pushing up the rear, so to speak. "Turn left at the top, Rosalyn into the Nursery." We entered a room somewhat similar to the one downstairs in appearance and decoration.

A huge crib dominated the middle of the floor along with oversized Baby furniture all around and lots of sissy and baby clothes everywhere. I was led into the ajoining bathroom where both the waist belt and mittens were removed. "Into the shower sweety," Mistress ordered. Relieved of the restraints I made my way to a huge corner shower with clear glass panels all around. No sissy would be hiding in this shower.

As I entered, Mistress released the pressure of the nozzle in me and just as it was deflating roughly yanked it out of my backside, slamming the glass door behind me. "Turn on the water and have a good shower, deary." The water washed all away into a giant drain and I was allowed to clean up. Whenever I looked over towards Rosalyn or Mistress they were chatting and pointing fingers at me, laughing one minute and looking very serious the next.

I heard not a word over the sound of the running water but would have cringed if I did, as they plotted my next debasement. When I next looked Mistress was approaching me with a horrible looking plastic pen-is in her hand. It was huge and its head all shiny from lots of greazy petroleum jelly. What could this mean? Over the noise of the water, Mistress instructed me to insert it where it hurt, the vazeline would help relieve the pain of all the soap. "Squat down and stick it in, wiggle it around and you can even slide it in and out if you like that as well." She held the shower door open just enough to hand me this terrible torture device.

Rosalyn approached, exclaiming, "Do it, now Sissy!" The fear I felt from her stern voice caused me to sink down into a half squat-half bent over position. Using both hands to guide it, I was required to insert this instrument of torture to the hilt. "Oh." As the head went in. "Oh," again as more of the shaft found its way into my deepest recesses. "Oh Oh Oh as my mouth opened in exagerated release of the pressure,as this huge slippery device went in to the hilt.

I felt sensations never before experienced as I was required to literally use this tool on myself. It was true, the petroleum jelly did indeed take away the soap sting inside me, but something else happened as well. As my back end became accustomed to this invasion it caused a triggering of pleasureable feelings I had never before enjoyed. Secretly I wished Rosalyn would allow me such exquisite enjoyment again soon. "Clean up now sweety," Rosalyn stated matter of factly, "you're enjoying that too much." How did she know? Did my expression give away my inner feelings?

I almost sighed in regret as the tool came out of me. Once more cleaned up from a tremendous new experience, I was allowed to exit the shower stall, face flushed. "He enjoyed goosing himself, Rosalyn. See the blush on his cheeks as the truth emerges." "Please Ros, I've had enough. Let's go home. I'll never talk back to you or do any th..." My outburst didn't go unanswered as Mistress found my wet tender rosy red cheeks with her wooden spoon. "Ow, please stop." "On your knees little one! Quickly!" I sank down. "You are still too pig-headed. But, we shall cure you of that today and in the days to come. Rosalyn," she now instructed my wife, who had become her accomplise, "prepare the formula we spoke of earlier."

Rosalyn turned her back to us, leaving me alone with this severe woman who wielded a wooden spoon like the swordsmen of old. Mistress roughly dried me off with big pink towel while a kneeled in the middle of the floor. "Hands out!" I was again required to submit to a strapping of my tender palms as the wooden spoon came down three times on each hand. My tears and sobs covered the sounds of whatever Rosalyn was doing in the sink but I didn't like the appearance of her happily preparing more torture for me. "Hands out!" Again Mistress ordered me. But, I had just received a terrible punishment, Oh please no, not more.

My mind raced anticipating further pain. I was relieved when she applied the previous restraing mittens, tieing the ribbons around my wrists very securely. Once more the white restraining belt found its way around my middle almost cutting me in half as Mistress tightened it securely. "Ready Rosalyn?" she addressed my wife as I was made to stand. "Almost." came the reply, as Mistress now reached for a pink baby-doll top for me. The baby-doll was made of a sturdy rubberized nylon. While it felt and looked soft and feminine on the outside, underneath were securely stitched straps. These I found out were for fastening to the waist belt. Securing my mittens to the waist belt followed.

I was now a pink prisoner from neck to waist; while embarassingly exposed below. Mistress led me over to the sink where Rosalyn had her hands in a soapy water dish. "So, you want to get away from here, do you sweety?" I only nodded, my mouth too dry to reply. "And, your outburst is intollerable. We shall have to teach you to speak only when permitted. Come closer and see what I have for you, to cure you of these little tantrums." She was running a tooth brush over top of a mushy bar of Johnson's Baby Soap, causing quite a lather. "You will receive three good brushings and then drink from the bowl to clean you out in front as well. Open wide, Sissy!"

I was made to stand there arms strapped to my sides as Rosalyn brushed my teeth thouroughly, ordering me to keep swallowing throughout. She waited patiently when I gagged a couple of times on the bubbles just resuming as soon as I breathing normal again. "There, all done, now we'll have no more vile words coming from that mouth ever again. Right, Sissy?" I nodded my head again, swallowing as more soapy saliva fillied my mouth preventing me from saying anything. "Right then, its time to drink up and then bed-time for mister sissy-poo."

The bowl containing about a cup of soapy solution was held out for me with orders to "Sip it slowly so it washes your mouth out completely." As the bowl was tipped slowly, I had to submit to drinking the soapy liquid or risk spilling it down my front soaking my new pretty pink baby-doll top, which would evoke a stern reaction my tender bottom wasn't ready for. My mouth wiped with a cloth I stood in front of both ladies defeated, cowering at their strength, knowing this day's torture would end as Mistress announced, "shall we let Sissy use the crib for awahile while we talk?"

Part 9

Led to the crib, I was layed down as gently as my strapped to my side arms permitted. With the satiny baby-doll top and waist belt along with secure mittnes as my only covering, I cringed as soon as my so tender bottom contacted those horrible rustling rubber sheets. The sticky sheets clung to my backside with an "Ouch." Mistress thought I was just a big sissy and said so, remarking for me to, "Pull your knees up to your chin sweety, that'll lift your backside off the sheets until I can get this nice thick soft diaper under your bottom."

It was difficult to comply so Rosalyn helped by pulling my ankles high over head, forcing me to almost kiss my own kneecaps. "There deary," as she slid a triple thick daiper under me, Mistress continued, "Almost ready for the next phase. Give him a bottle Rosalyn, the big sissy must be thirsty by now." I was indeed so, although not knowing how or why I was also drowsy as well as thirsty and feeling quite compliant now; as a sissy should. Rosalyn held my legs up in the air with one hand by the ankles while administering the largest baby bottle to my hungry mouth. "suc-k gently honey, make it all gone for Mommy."

The thick sticky liquid found it's way into my empty stomach relieving the hunger pangs left by the previous enema. Warm sweet fluid filled my mouth, ran down my throat; only to be repeated with each suc-k on the nipple. Once more Mistress repeated her earlier, "Almost ready," as she applied baby oil to my tender backside which Rosalyn held so exposed. Baby bottle in one end filling me from the front, I almost chocked when she inserted something cold, large and stiff in my other end. "Just relax sugar, we have to make sure you really did enjoy the earlier goosing that you gave yourself. When you visit your Uncle Bucky that your Mommy Rosalyn told me about, he'll know what to do so you enjoy this even more." As the heavy dil-do was removed,

Rosalyn lowered my legs down to the bed allowing me to stretch out finally. Baby oil all over my front followed by heavily scented baby powder came next. "When applying a diaper to a big sissy like Johnny here, Rosalyn; you must always fold his useless little pee pee way down between the legs like so," cupping my pen-is and balls with one hand to firnly bind them in place by a very snug diaper pinned extra tight.

"Pull the diaper right up over top and pin both sides at the hips and upper thigh. This serves two purposes. 1, He can't play with himself, or even get a nasty hard-on so the sissy always remains sweet, minding his manners. 2. Because he can't get a hard-on he can't stop his pee from flowing. When the bladder fills it just releases into his extra thich diaper, proving that diapers were needed." "Slurp," as my bottle emptied, Rosalyn quickly replaced it with a second exclaiming, "Of course Gretchen. I have always kept his useless little thingy in that position ever since the day I first changed his diaper. He doesn't even look at another woman now and hasn't an erection since, I can't remember when. Oh, he does try though, the little sissy."

Looking around the side of this extra large baby bottle I saw Mistress shake out pink rubberized, nylon baby pants with sweet ruffles across the backside. She instructed me to, "Lift your legs darling so I can slide them into these delicious little baby panties made just for you. That's a good boy, now lift your hips just so,..good boy," as the panties found their way up to my waist. "These, Rosalyn are very special panties just for sissies, see here?" she pointed to the waist band. These have straps which also fasten to the sissy's waist belt holding everything securely. And, here in the leg, see how they ballon out just below the crotch?" Rosalyn did indeed, inspecting the panties carefully exclaimed, "Why they have ribbon ties on the legs, isn't that cute?"

Both ladies now each tied one leg as Mistress Gretchen explained, "These ties are to prvent any leaks as the rubberized plastic is strapped to sissy's thigh's. And, he won't be taking them off with his hands in the rubber mittens attached to his waist belt." Finally, a pair of wooly booties strapped to my feet completed the sissy outfit.

Rosalyn asked Gretchen about the baby bottles I had suc-ked dry asking what kind of formula I should be given in future and what was in my milk today? "Sissy had regular baby formula today but you can use other items like, castor oil, soap, milk of magnesia, ground up diuretics or girl maker hormone pills. Be creative Rosalyn and don't let the sissy know until he can feel the effects, by which time it will be too late to do anything about it. See how tired he is getting?" Rosalyn nodded while I felt my eyes getting heavier not knowing why at 3 in the afternoon I should be so sleepy except maybe due the stress of the day. "The 4 pills I had you grind into the soap solution an hour ago were a diuretic to make him extra wet, a sleeping agent to help him with his nap, a muscle relaxant to help rest the sissy and a femenine hormone to help him adjust to being soft and gentle."

I felt only the effects of the sleeping pill now getting very drowsy as my eyese couldn't stay open much longer but wanting desperately to hear what other plands they had for me. "Let's pull up the blanket over our little sissy and pin the sides down Rosalyn. This helps him feel trapped as the baby blanket secures him in his big crib. It also helps keep baby warm in case his legs kick off the blanket in the night and can't cover himself back up with his hands strapped to his sides."

Finally the side of the crib was raised and locked in place to complete my sissy baby prison of wooden bars all around. Mistress reached inside the crib saying, "we just need to set this baby monitor so we can hear when sweet sissy wakes up." As my eyes threatened to close for an eternity, I took one last look around just in time to see an oversized pasifier approach and be swallowed by my accepting open mouth, happy to be filled with another nipple. "Good, see how happily he took his soother, Rosalyn? He'll be easier to train than you can imagine. Let's go downstairs and you can tell me all about how you two met and how you wish to proceed from here."

They tip toed out of the room as I drifted off into a wonderful dream world of plastic panties, thirsty diapers clinging to me every minute, short baby dolls and frilly's galore. It was a beautiful dream for any sissy to relive over and over again.

part 10

Rosalyn and Mistress Gretchen went down the stairs into the kitchen at the rear of this establishment. With coffee cups in their hands Gretchen began the questioning with, "Now, Rosayln, tell me all about why you brought your Johnny here already diapered, what led up to his outing today, and what I can do for you from here on. You have much to tell and I need to know more about you and Johnny."

Sipping on her cup of strong black coffee, Rosalyn allowed herself the luxury of opening up her secret relationship with Johnny to this most capapble woman. She felt she could trust Gretchen. Rosalyn began, "You see I was married once before to a brute who wanted nothing more in a relationship than a football game after dinner and a beer. The marriage didn't last. He know nothing of love or respect, or caring. Johnny on the other hand is so much sweeter, why any real woman would just faint at the opportunity of catching a real prize like my Johnny. He's so sweet and cuddly; I just love his dependency upon me. Why Johnny would never even dream of running off with the guys to a pool-room not telling me where he was going. Carl, that was my first husband, would hold my hand profess to love me while his head turned to follow every skirt that comes down the sidewalk.

Johnny on the other hand knows the power of skirts. When he see's a woman on the sidewalk, he knows each one is a potential diaper changer making him their little sweety pie. When other women see my dear Johnny, they don't look at his crotch, they all notice his bulging diaper accompanied by his ever present blush of knowledge that they know he is diapered; and he knows that they know he is diapered in public."

More coffee poured, Gretchen asked about Johnny's up-bringing. Rosalyn spent the next half hour telling Gretchen about my life as told to her quite freely by my own Mother a year ago. She recounted how I was diapered day and night from a baby through right up until age ten. The tenth birthday party at which I received a specially wrapped present; my first training pants. How I was allowed to wear trainers from morning to night and then back into my thick thirsty diapers at night. The trainers would often leak, wetting my outer pants as well. Mother presumed she was doing the right thing by allowing me to try to grow up in the daytime at least.

The trainers of course only came in sissy patterns of ducks and teddy bears and cartoon designs. Finally at age thirteen I had wet my training pants so many times in public embrassing myself that the diapers were brought out again. Rosalyn explained to Gretchen, how Mother had made a commitment to me, that as long as I needed diapers, I would have them. I found myself in thin daytime diapers for day wear and the extra thick nighttime diapers in bed.

Mother arranged with my teacher at school to escort me to the nurses office for any diaper changes as needed. Rosalyn continued,"At age twenty, Johnny thought he was mature aenough to live on his own. He applied for college thirty miles away from home and was accepted. With his problem he couldn't live in a dorm so a suitable apartment was found for him.

His Mother helped him move in all his special things even making him seven pairs of training pants in his size in case he wanted to grow up and try again getting out of diapers, at least for daytime." The embarassing story continued with Rosalyn filling in Gretchen about my lifestyle right up until the day we met in the restaraunt a year ago when I had turned twenty one.

My pants were becoming quite wet from only two glasses of wine. What do I do now? How Rosalyn came to my rescue, I had scrunched down low in the seat. She just approached me remarking about the color of my eyes. "He was so fidgety at first I thought he was a bank robber on the run. Then I noticed the reddening of his cheeks as he looked around the room, and I realized he was a scared little rabbit or embarrased about something.

That's when I noticed the dark spot on the front of his light slacks." Roaslyn know what to do, accidentally knocking over a glass of water into my lap, and apologizing profusely about it, ordering more napkins from the matre-d to clean me up. "He just let me use the napkins all over; I knew he was gentle when I pressed a napkin into the front of his slacks and he pressed back gently. He followed me out to the parking lot, and almost ran to his car to get away."

More coffee's poured as Roaslyn finished with, "Now you know most of it. I went to his apartment and helped him change finding out about his sweet sissy training pants and diapers at night. Johnny was relieved to open up to someone and told me all about his youth. The following weekend we went together to visit Johnny's Mother who lives in Calarny just thirty miles up the road. That was when Johnnny was returned to diapers twenty four hours a day by his Mother, his older sister who also came to visit and of course his soon to be wife, me. Some time I shall have to tell you the whole story of the weekend at his Mother's house." "It wasn't long and we were married. Johnny moved into my house and has been my little sissy ever sisnce.

He helps with all the house work, and would never think of doing anything without checking with me first. He's adorable in his sissy short pants or at night in his baby dolls with thick diapered bottom cuddling close to me for protection.

Johnny had been very well trained but as of late his behaviour has deteriorated. Last night was the final straw." The coffee pot was drained now, as Gretchen heard about my Friday night excesses. "We were cleaning the house. I had him in his sissy yellow nylon shorts and a white blouse/shirt with yellow ankle socks and his light brown mary jane school girl shoes. He was dusting the living room, but doing it poorly, not concentrating on his duties.

I gave him a small swat on the backside, you know the kind a Mother would give to her daughter to encourage better work, when my hand felt a strange sensation. He was not in his diapers as required." Rosalyn realized he was being defiant and could loose control over him if allowed to run loose. "I got a few supplies and returned to the living room throwing a baby pad over the footstool. He was still dusting when I grabbed his arm and threw him over the footstool kneeling on the floor his butt facing up. When I pulled down the back of his soccer shorts, I spied pink girls panties on him.

With not much protection on his butt the spanking hurt ever so much. He cried genuine tears at being caught in pink panties, at having displeased me, at the severe pain a wooden spoon can bring out in a panty covered spanking. By the tenth crack on his backside, he was totally docile again. Rolling him on the floor face up I removed his shorts and allowed him to compose himself in his panty clad state."

Rosalyn anquished over the pain she caused Johnny, not wanting to hurt him but knew he needed to be guided by a strong woman. "I made his tell me all about the panties. Johnny explained that he didn't weant to wear diapers all day long and wanted to return to his training pants if possible. He knew if I caught him in actual men's underwear the punishment would be severe so he bought girls panties hoping to convince me we could meet half way.

He looked so sweet lieing there on the floor begging to be panty'd." Gretchen interjected for the first time, explaining," How interesting. He actually went to the store and bought panties of his own accord. We often make the sissies do that as a control measure but for your Johnny to come up with it all on his own, my my! Please continue, Rosalyn" "I explained to him if he wanted pink panties he could have them at all times. He would be in pink plastic panties from now on covering his diapers. And, if strangers noticed the pink waistband that was too bad, he had brought it upon himself. His girls panties were stripped and extra thick diapers applied along with one of him pink baby pants with lacy frills across the back side. I used the extra thick diapers on him so when he pulled up his yellow nylon shorts this time they bulged very visibly."

That was last night, and now a new scary day for Johnny. Gretchen saw a new partner for her club. "Rosalyn, we will go to the store and I will outfit you in all you need to control your little one. In time I will introduce you to the other members of the A.B.C. You and your Johnny will be so happy when you discover hundreds of others into our lifestyle." Rosalyn was all ears now, perking up at the prospect of meeting more asked what is the A.B.C. and can you tell me all about it?" The A.B.C. is simply the Adult Baby Club.

We have ten acre grounds out in the country where sissies and adult babies from all over come to play and be trained and meet others. Would you like me to show you someday?"

part 11

"Come with me to the domination side of the store Rosalyn, and let's get you outfitted." As they went out into the main part of the establishment, a quarter of its floor area was reserved for the dominant side of sissy training. "Here, try these on," Gretchen placed leather wrist bracelets on Rosalyn's forearm. They were light blue with strrong clasps and several rings attached. "Yes," she remarked, "you can carry it well. Let's try these." A Variety of paddles were located with a foot long pale blue spanking paddle being chosen. "See the wording, Roaslyn." "Yes, Baby Pants Warmer on one side, and Diaperboy on the other."

Gretchen found the clip; attaching the new paddle to Rosalyn's right wrist manacle. "This will hold it in place. You may let go of it and it will easily swing at your hips, freeing your hand for other duties; then flip it into your hand and watch sissy pants cringe at your skilled manipulation of the paddle." Rosalyn tested herself three times to ensure confidence in the motion. "What's next Gretchen. I want to go the whole hog, this is so exciting." If only I knew of her eagerness to show off the new found paddling skills, I would not be sleeping as soundly as I was.

Gretchen had the baby monitor at her hip and both could hear my gentle snoring upstairs. "Next we need a rubber bibbed apron such as the one I am wearing. They come in many colors. I usually reserve Pink and Yellow for the sissies while Blue, Green, Violet and White are colors of domination. You saw how quickly your Johnny yielded to me in my Blue rubber apron two hours ago?" Rosalyn nodded her head. "Let's try this lovely blue one on you." It went over the head and tied in back at the waist with nice ruffles along the edge.

"A woman in a rubber apron is in charge. Sissies must obey immediately. Big Baby's sometimes cry just at the sight of a stern rubber clad mistress; knowing all the punishments forthcoming in future or about to be experienced immediately." "What is your show size?", while Rosalyn swaggered back and forth in front of a full length mirror taking in the whole image of rubber apron, paddle at side, steel clasped manacles shining in the light. "Ten's please, what do you have in mind?" Gretchen was busy with large shoe boxes finding just the right ones exclaimed, "These!" holding out a pair of knee high blue shiny latex boots with 3 inch heels.

The blue matched perfectly the color of Rosalyn's new apron, and she immediatelt knew they had to be her's, no matter the cost. Trying them on, she returned to the mirror now reflecting the entire effect. Rosalyn saw before her a new found strength. Oh, she was in control of her Johnny, of that there could be no doubt. No, this was different. A new confidnence grew in her and she liked it. "Rosalyn, much of this is new to you, and you are welcome to shop here anytime, but please remember these words above all else. A sissy must be treated with love and caring just as a child. The paddle is to be used immediately correction is necessary but it should not be the focus of your relationship. A mistress who is in control of herself at all times and her sissy, does not need punishments beyond a few well chosen paddles to bring about better behaviour. Never lose your cool with the sissy. Keep him under control with a stern word or look and reserve the punishments for severe transgressions only."

Mistress Gretchen went over to the sissy side and found a few pairs of frilly lace edged pink baby pants in adult medium, a new baby dress,two pairs of ruffle topped ankle socks in pink and white,and an assortment of other items. Rosalyn was busy admiring her paddle control in front of the mirror,not caring about the wonders in Gretchen's arms. "Do you trust me alone upstairs with your little one?" Rosalyn nodded and exclaimed, "Of course, please, you are ever so much more experienced that I please bring him down here to see me in my new outfit."

Rosalyn was not ready yet to leave the domination side of this eerie store. She wanted to explore more, knowing there were more secrets to be discovered. "I will dress him in a very sweet outfit for you to take him home later, Rosalyn." A clinking of metal could be heard as well as the russtle of lace and nylon. What could Gretchen possibly be carrying which caused such a disparity of sounds from her arm load of goods?

"You may check out the wares in the store and be ready for when I bring your sissy Johnny down here all frilly, scared as a little rabbit at first sight of you in your new outfit. I shall be about twenty minutes with Johnny. If you get bored looking at the merchandise, there is a box behind the front counter. You will find inside every issue of our club magazine about our lifestyle. Perhaps tomorrow, being Sunday if you are inclined I will take you to the A.B.C. grounds where you can meet many more in our group. We usually have a full house on Sunday's, but I'm sure we can find room for you two. It will do the others good to be exposed to a new pair of Mommy and Sissy as well it would do you and Johnny good to see for yourselves you are certainly not the only ones into our lifestyle."

Rosalyn thought deeply as Gretchen went upstairs, her arms clinking and swishing starnge sounds of sissy control measures. "Yes," Rosalyn said out loud to no one in particular as she was alone now in the store. "Yes, the A.B.C. is for me." She found the box of magazines staring at the cover of the first issue, Volume 1 Number 1 Adult Baby Club. The first letter of each word being made of stilized baby blocks. On the cover was an obviously middle aged man, dressed in spring time, easter pale green party dress, short skirt billowing in the wind, showing off obviously bulged out ruffled baby pants.

He was licking a lolli-pop without care in the world. In the background one could make out other sissies; one playing hop scotch bent over exposing his derrier unabashedly. Another couple of sissies were skipping rope and a severe nurse was dragging a sissy by a leather chest harness towards a wooden structure labeled, Baby Changing Station. The photographer had certainly cought the spirit of sissies at play and under control.

Opening the magazine Rosalyn lost interest in the other contents of the store, loosing herself entirely ine the Table of Contents of this exciting magazine. Title page. 1 Table of Contents. 2 Controlling sissy at work. 3 Public diaper changes. 6 Punish gently. 9 Build your own crib. 15 Credits. 16 Interspersed, with pictures, diagrams, photographs and well written stories, Rosalyn had found her guide for future life with Johnny the sisy she loved so much, now under the control of Mistress Gretchen who was gently waking me by teasing my lips with a giant baby bottle filled with who knows what?

part 12

She teased the nipple back and forth across my lips, letting just a little of of its sweet contents to escape. The milk lubricated my dry lips, allowing the nipple to slide in further and further, until seated completely in my now open mouth, filling me once again with sweetened milk from a giant baby bottle. As my eyes came out of their grogy sleep, she was ready with more debaseing baby talk. "Did Mommy Rosalyn's little sissy sleep well? Is our little sweety's diaper all wet already again?"

The giant nipple in my mouth prevented any reply other than a slight nod of my head. "Well, lets just help our sweety out of his soaked diapers." She unpinned the sides of the blanket which were holding me secure as well she undid the buckles holding my mittened hands to my sides. As my hands came loose, they were taken to hold the bottle at my lips freeing her left hand to work on me.

With both hands and the giant baby bottle obstructing the view, I felt rather than saw her begin the age old routine of changing a baby's diapers. The only difference was, this wasn't a baby. This was me. I'm twenty two years old. This shouldn't be happening. As my mind reeled at the events, a trickle of a tear slid down my cheek in frustration.

Mistress seeing this assumed otherwise. "Oh sweety, that is so cute, your eyes tearing up at a diaper change, happy that you'll soon be in a fresh clean extra thich diaper and going home with your wife/mistress." What did she mean by that? Where was Rosalyn? "Get used to those tears, you'll be spending lots of time, wiping tears away and blowing your nose like a good little boy." While all this was going on she had expertly stripped off the wet diapers and multi-layered baby pants, and I was laying exposed from waist down.

The belt at my waist was removed and with a quick interruption of my baby bottle suc-king the baby doll top and mittens too were removed. I was now as naked as the day I was born. "Would you like to be dressed now to go home?" My mind knew this was a trick, but with the prospect of getting out of here, "Oh yes please. I'll be good for Rosalyn from now on. Please help me with my shirt and shorts," thinking I would get back my sissy, but never the less, somewhat mature pink short pants. They were almost like hot pants, but better than what I had been in for the last two hours. "What I had in mind is slightly different, Johnny. You know your Mistress Rosalyn wants you very sweet today, so lets start with some nice extra thick snuggly diapers. Ok?"

I was dejected, what had she meant by different? What horrible experiences had they planned for me while I had slept the sleep of sissy dreams. "You know you need the diapers. Let's make them extra thick so everybody seeing you can tell you're a big baby boy while holding his Mommies hand so nicely. Maybe if they pat you on the backside, you can force out another one of those darling tears." I have never found myself so quickly and expertly diapered as I now did. Triple thick pink diapers with an extra soaker pad in the middle, very securely pinned at my sides were followed by a most feminine pink, ruffle rear plastic panties.

Pale pink ankle socks brought about another tear as my mind reeled knowing the worst was to come. The only reason for pink ankle socks would be, oh no it couldn't be, would they dare to dress me in a dress to go home? When Mistress reached for baby style white Mary Jane shoes with a secure strap across the instep, I knew it to be true.

The shoes buckled in a peculiar way at the sides, very securely holding my feet in their prison. I would get out of these baby shoes only when allowed, not of my own accord. As rapidly as Mistress could man handle me, I ws stood up onto these shoes to test their fit and look. "Walk over here sweety, by the mirror."

Staring at myself, I was a little baby girl from the waist down, with shiny pink panties showing lacy frills at the side, from all the lace across the rear. My legs looked as long as any real girl's legs with no covering, just those short little ankle socks ending in baby shoes. "Stand here and admire your new look," she ordered.

While staring at myself, Mistress turned away and came back all too soon with another horrible pink affair. "Arms up high, sissy," was her command. She wrapped this severe pink thing around me waist from front to back. "Hold still." It felt stiff as cardboard. I was to find out, this was a strong waist cincher and sissy control device as she fastened it oh so tight around my middle.

The pink lace hid a strong leather concave belt with more steel hasps dangling along the sides. "Keep your arms up high for a few more minutes, sweety, while I get your lovely new bra and pettitcoats." I felt my first small wetting of the diaper at hearing the word pettitcoat. "Hold your arms out in front, darling sissy so you can be proplerly bra'd."

She slid those straps over my arms, resting the pink triangles gently against my chest and then stepped behind me. Reaching now below my arms across the front she first tweaked my nipples through the soft material of this delicous training bra, then ran her hands along the straps to ensure it lay flat agaisnt me as she joined the fasteners at my shoulders trapping me inside another article of pink clothing. What more sissy an item can a man wear than a training bra. Not a big busted bra of the drag queen. Not even the feminine imitation of the cross dresser, but the flat chested imature little girl wanting to grow up bra of youth. "A short lacy pink vest was dropped over my outstretched arms to rest its mass of ruffles along with all the ruffles from my baby pants.

The pettitcoat front was adorned in more lacy ruffles down the front, along the sides, with dark pink bows at the very center of darts to imagine a burgeoning bosom. Nothing more left, I thought than a dress and I will die of shame. When the dress she had chosen was shown to me through the mirror, I thought it was as sweet as any Shirley Temple ever wore.

Pinks melted into white and lace, ruffles, shiny satin and brocade, a tie back and zipper fastened it securely around my trembling body. "Very good Johnny, you carry the image of sweet innocence very well. Here, let me wipe that tear away. You can see in the mirror why your Mistress wants you to always look as sweet as you do right now." Seeing the whole thing in the mirror for myself,I had to agree.

The dress came to just about my crotch area, barely hiding all the ruffles underneath, exposing all at the slightest movement on my part. She meanwhile fastened my hands again into secure pink ruffle edged mttens which had four, six inch long lacy ribbons sewn at the wrist. Two were tied around my wrists, making my hands prisoners in the mittens, while the other two straps came around underneath my dress and up to fasten securely to the waist cincher.

These straps allowed very little movement of my hands, making me totally dependant upon others for everything. The fact my hands were strapped to my sides ensured I couldn't prevent any actions they took against me. The starp also pulled up my dress when I moved my arms even the slightest, exposing my baby pantied bottom to all. "Just one last item, Johnny and you'll be ready for your Mistress to see you and for you to see the new Mistress Rosalyn who is in charge of your future. Can you think what it could be that is missing?"

Again, my mind flew tortured circles as I shook my head, not knowing what possible debasement she could dream up next. A soother. Of course. I should have known. As she slid the oversized pacifier into my mouth a clip attached to a short length of satin ribbon was fastened to the front of my dress. "This will keep it always handy." As well as visible, I thought. Now you are ready to see your new Mistress for the first time in her new outfit as she is dying to see you in your new outfit. Let me help you so you don't fall down the stairs. Rosalyn, we're coming down now," she yelled out to ensure my journey down the staircase would be witnessed by my wife, turned baby sitter, turned Mistress."

part 13,

As I descended the staircase, Rosalyn could see me, her sissy, in all my finest attire. I knew she had arranged to buy everything I was wearing now. The ruffled panties covering full cut diapers and baby pants, the sweet dress barely covering my bottom with more ruffles, this nagging training bra and petticoat pulling at my shoulders. I was a little princess in her eyes. She was a queen in my eyes as I glanced at her, seeing clearly the strength of character. Her wrists shone from new bracelets of slick blue leather with studs and, OH MY, in her right hand was a paddle. Around her shapely body, a blue rubber apron just as mistress Gretchen wore.

Finally I noticed Rosalyn had on new knee high boots of glistening black leather. "Come here sweety," she ordered, as Gretchen let go of arm on the last step. I minced daintly over to my Mistress. She would forever own me now. Standing still in front of her, Rosalyn decided to circle me three times, announcing the effect, "Delicious, Gretchen. I want him just like this for the rest of the day."

She now addressed me again, "Spread your legs a little and bend over at the waist sweety." I feared a paddling, but I had cooperated at each instruction given, hadn't I? Why would she now do this to me after all I had been through. Bending over as best as possible with my arms still strapped to my waist via the very secure hand mittens, I stood with my butt facing North and my head facing South. "Outstanding, Gretchen, he behaves very well now. Did he give you any trouble at all upstairs?" So this was a test. Would I submit to a punishment in public? Obviously I would, being bent over here in the middle of this room. It was also to allow Gretchen a final control over me.

At the first sign from Mistress Gretchen, I would get a taste of her new paddle. Gretchen saw me looking up at her with pleading eyes, announced, "He was a perfect angel. Not a whimper of any kind. He was a simply delightful little sissy." With a lump in my throat, I thanked her with my eyes, trying to whisper thanks through the soother dangling below me."Well then," it was Rosalyn who now took charge, "what a wonderful change in behaviour in just one afternoon."

Her hand gently stroked the ruffles on my bottom but the paddle stayed frimly at her side, not raised in anger this time. "DO you see Johnny how much nicer we can all be to you if you behave as required? Why, we don't even have a reason to practice our paddling just yet. And, as long as you remain a perfect sissy you will never feel it's bite on your backside. But understand this Johnny, I know you very well. I know you'll try to rebel, just a little. And the day you do, my little friend here, Mr. paddle, will be ready to bring you back in line." I wet my diaper just a little at the relief of not being paddled right here and now. "Stand up straight now darling, so I can take you home."

Gretchen rearranged my skirts to cover my flouncy bottom, while Rosalyn wiped away an imaginery or otherwise tear from my cheek. "I want to take him home just as he is, Gretchen. Since he's been a good boy we can spare him some embarrasment by taking him out the back way. The sun will set soon. I can drive him around just a little, until darkness, and then enter our own house after sunset." Rosalyn left the store, drove around the block and reentered via the back door. All our purchases were loaded into the trunk to be added to our earlier parcels from Lydia's Bridal Boutique.

The previous Raggedy Anne doll I had almost forgotten about was placed in my lap as Rosalyn fastened me into the car securely with seat and shoulder belt. My hands still strapped to my sides prevented me from doing this myself, and ensured I remain exactly where I was seated until Rosalyn chose otherwise. She closed the car door on me and went back into the store. Here I was a simpering sissy emprisoned by own cars safety devices, sure that someone would come down the alleyway soon and see me.

I sweated through five minutes of this mental terror, when she came out, her arms laden with several magazines. "See sweety, reading material for tonight." She had gone back in to buy several copies of the "ADULT BABY CLUB" monthly magazine. The one that had the big man in extra thick diapers on the front cover. In the background other sissies of every description skipping rope, and being changed in public out in an obvious country setting. As we drove off, "I wanted to have some lovely bedtime stories to read to you tonight darling."

We exited the alleyway and immediately worked our way to the freeway. "You may let the soother out of your mouth for now while we drive around in public. Others may see your sweet sissy collar and not think much of it; but the soother is too obvious." I thanked her as the baby device left my lips to dangle at the end of it's ribbon secured to the front of my dress. Oh my, had I said "My Dress? Had I become such a sissy that I already took ownership over this outfit? Was I to ever become a man? "How do you feel Johnny?" Her question was designed to take my mind off the stares I was receiving from everyone on the freeway.

This was a time I wished we had a plain Jane Chevy, not the sleak German Luxury Sedan everyone loved to watch accelerate down the highway. We talked about my feelings while Rosalyn expertly handled the beast under the hood to smoothly arrive at our door after sunset as promised. She smacked the garage door opener as we turned into our cul de sac and again as soon as we were halfway into our garage letting it close behind us as the engine was switched off.

The fear of being seen on the freeway or entering our street had caused several more wettings. As I became uncomfortable sitting in the soggy diapers, protecting our leather seats by the plastic panties, I was relieved to be home. "Come along darling, time to get all your new wardrobe put away." She removed my mittens allowing me to bend my arms in front to carry parcels. After three trips between garage and bedroom,

I was layed on the bed for a much needed diaper change along with all my newly purchased clothes. "I think I'd like to barbeque steaks tonight?",she stated. As she applied a new disposable diaper, saying it would "keep you dry enough until bed time." I knew this was another of her little tests. Agree to go outside in my sissy clothes and berbeque like the other men of the neighbourhood or risk disagreeing with her and expect the paddle for arguing.

I was rather hungry after the enema earlier at Gretchen's store and only getting milk, milk and more milk all day long. I agreed too readily to our dinner menu. "I won't turn on the outside light as long as you hurry up," she stated at me standing in the doorway scared to step outside onto our deck. The disposable diapers she had put on me, crinkled and crackled a merry tune, with no covering to silence their noisy plastic sound. I swear our neighbor could hear the crinkle across the fence and through the walls of his house.

Placing steaks on the barbeque I hid behind some bushes, coming out only long enough to inspect the meat and immediately retreating to my hiding place as a deer scared to cross the field, knowing a coyote is waiting in the tall grass. She rattled around in teh kitchen, building a salad while I her diapered, daintly dressed, girly husband barbequed steaks. If the men of the street could see me now? Wind blowing up my skirt to cool my legs and cause that unmistakable flooding of another diaper. Damn all the milk I had been given today. We ate quickly in the kitchen,

Rosalyn wanting to get to the stories quickly. Clearing the table, I was instructed to fetch a fresh diaper and change pad and to meet her in the living room in two minutes. "Hurry darling sissy, don't be late." I knew I had to run or risk her use of the paddle. Retreiving the items from our bedroom and placing the change pad on the living room floor. "Now come lie on the sofa, since we have you nice and dry again," she said after taking care of my much needed diaper change.

She sat on one end of the sofa placing the changing pad on the cushions fuerther down instruction me to lay my head in her lap. Knowing this could mean only one thing I prepared myself for more milk. Thinking to myself, "Would the cows never run out of this stuff, as the bottle was terased into my mouth to start again the filling of liquid in one end to be filtered through my kidneys and exit the other end at a horrible rate of speed.

As I drank my milk looking up at her, Rosalyn looked down at me, her sweet baby man, sissy: and started reading stories to me from the ABC magazine. At each picture she held it up for me to see for myself that I am not the only sissy panty wetter in the world, there are literaly hndreds, maybe thousands or more. Each story, more delightful, more humiliating for the sissy in the stories, more edcuational for Rosalyn in how to treat her sissy Johnny, and for Johnny more determined to behave perfectly lest he suffer the fate of some of the men in the back of the magazine who rebelled and found themselves in the sissy dorm and punishment rooms at the ADULT BABY CLUB.

As my second bottle was drained, a soother replaced it as my lips got used to having something to suc-k on. Finally after two hours of reading and another thorough soaking of my diaper, we went up to our bedroom to rest after a full day. I was layed on the bed face down and feared the worst.

Sure enough Rosalyn approached with the paddle saying "just three sweety for being slow in going when ordered outside to barbeque. You will learn to never resist." As the paddle came down on me three times, I cried the tears of someone who knew his life had changed completely. I would never resist her wishes again. Rosalyn got me ready by applying a huge quatruple diaper and giant baby pants along with the ribbon tied rubberized nylon bloomers to keep me from leaking. A fine pink satiny baby doll nighty found its way around my frail chest, barely covering the training bra I was allowed, or required, to keep on to ever remind me of my stature as a simpering girly man. Layed down with my soother and the raggedy ann doll in my arms,

Rosalyn rolled me over facing away from her so she could cuddle real close to my back side. As I thought of the events of the day and imagined the advetures ahead, she stroked my hair with her left hand, placed her right hand around my waist and held tight to my rubber pantied crotch pulling me closer to her. "Good night my sweet," she whispered into my ear. My right hand held the doll close to my chest as instructed, and my left hand was curled under my pillow feeling the slick rubber sheets with my finger tips.

I know not why they held such an appeal to me; hating the embarrassment they caused many times in my life; while at the same time flooding my diapers, to ensure the rubber, and plastic would always remain a part of my life. The smooth slick rubber. The shiny plastic. The too tight grip of new baby pants on my upper thighs, leaving a red mark permanently on display. The thick padded bottom only a diaper can cause. I mumbled back a "Goodnight Rosalyn," around the sides of the soother, and drifted off to dream of rubber, plastic sheeting, my sore bottom and how I must behave from now on, while parading around with a bulging butt at all times. Sissy. sissy, siss. sis. si.....snore.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender