Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Auntie Victoria: The Prequel by DeeplyF  (Read 14159 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Auntie Victoria: The Prequel by DeeplyF
« on: October 05, 2013, 12:21:28 AM »
From our 2002 archives

Auntie Victoria: The Prequel by DeeplyF

Hello, Johnny. Are you going to be a good boy for me today? You may call me Auntie Victoria. Nanny couldn't come today to take care of her little man so Mommy asked me to babysit you. Imagine someone your age needing a babysitter. Mommy just can't leave her Little Precious alone for a minute, can she? Why no she can't---not when her Johnny Pumpkin is going to behave like such a baby and play with his little weewee all the time.

That's right, Sweetie, Mommy told Auntie Victoria all about how you used to play with yourself and make messy squirts on your clothes and bed sheets. Now Johnny has to have a nanny to supervise him since he could not be a good little boy on his own...and at your age, how embarrassing. So you see, Auntie Victoria knows why we are wearing our little restraint harness: to keep naughty hands away from our weewee,huh?

Big boys shouldn't be masturbating now should they? Mommy says if you can't act your age, then you'll just be treated like the bad little boy that you are. Now come over so Auntie Victoria can see your pretty outfit. Aren't we just darling. Little white boots. Are you pretending to be a big, tough cowboy? Well. your white boots make you look like you want to be a baton twirler showing off her long legs instead. And with your cute little shorts and shaved legs, you certainly do seem to be all legs. What darling yellow shorts.

They have a little bib and nice wide straps that crisscross in the back to hold them up. And just look at your dainty white shirt. It buttons up the back so only Mommy can take it off. I'll bet Mommy takes charge of dressing her little man, doesn't she? How ever do you tinkle with those shorts on? There is no fly---just snaps around the crotch. Let Auntie see. That's it, come over and let me unsnap you to see what kind of little panties Mommy has put you in. Here, lie down of the sofa so I can see what you've got on underneath.

Your little tushie seems awfully puffy. Spread your legs for me now, Honey Pie. Oh and look how cute: plastic baby pants. Stand back up and hold onto the front of your little yellow shorts while I tuck the back into your harness straps. There we go. Oh how darling! You're wearing little sissy rhumba panties with rows of yellow ruffles to match your shorts. Now why would a big boy like you need to wear little girl baby waterproof panties?

Let's just pull them down to your knees and see what you're wearing. And look here what has happened to our little Sweetums: he's been put back into diapes. Is this what happens when a naughty boy plays with himself and squirts his load on his jammies? Did him c-um make wetties? Why yes it did. And Mommy thought if her little man was going to wet like a baby, then she would just put him back into diapers so his little wetties wouldn't get all over anything else.

Now Auntie Victoria is babysitting a big boy in diapers. Is Mommy's Little Man all safe and secure in his big fluffy diaper? Our little weewee is always covered up by the thick diaper, isn't it? Naughty hands can't get inside tight baby panties and a diaper, can they? And Mommy makes you wet your diapers now, doesn't she?

Part 2 -- deeplyf

Let Auntie check to see if you need your diaper changed. We don't want a bad ole diaper rash on our little tushie from a wet diaper now, do we? Why goodness no. That's why Johnny has a babysitter---to take care of him and keep him all safe and sound. Aren't your little yellow diaper pins so cute! They match the ruffles on your rhumba panties. Is Mommy channeling all our naughty masculinity into our feminine side?

A little sissy doesn't masturbate, does he? No, no, no---him is Mommy's Little Angel. But Mommy spanks if her Sweetums is naughty. Auntie Victoria knows because Mommy gave me spanking privileges for today. So Johnny had better be a good boy for Auntie today or he will find that I can spank his bottom and make him cry. Imagine someone your age lying across my knees, crying real baby tears and begging his babysitter to stop spanking him while he promises to be good. But we're not going to be a bad boy for Auntie Victoria, are we? Gracious no! We're going to do everything that she says and please her in every way.

Then I can give Mommy a glowing report on how well-behaved her Little Gentleman was today. Won't that be nice? Now, let's take down your diaper to see if you're still dry. There we are, and my big boy does have a dry diaper. Yes, big boys don't wet their diapers, do they? But, oh my, just look at you! You're just as smooth as a baby's bottom.

All that grown-up hair has been shaved off so you will be easier to clean up if you have messy pants. And what a darling little weewee! Why we look just like a little boy with our teeny little pen-is. With no hair, our little sack of jewels and weewee stand out like we were a little baby. Auntie is going to put on some baby oil before she pins you back in your thick, bulky baby diaper.

There we are, Honey Pie. We'll spread baby oil all around your little balls and I'll take my slippery hand and go up and down on your tiny pen-is. Yes, there we go and now him is all safe if him do peepee in him diaper,huh? Oh look what is happening---our little sissy is trying to show how grown-up he is by getting a big boy erecion. Is this the little thing that you had been masturbating? Just look how I can barely get three of my fingers on it.

But Johnny didn't care if his gun is just a little gun, did he? Why no indeed, because he could still play with it and make himself shoot his little spermies. Did the little tingle just feel wonderful? I'll bet it did and that's when Mommy's Little Man proved that he wasn't grown-up at all. He just was so delighted with making himself c-um that he got all careless with his little squirts.

Did he show any of the self-control of an adult? Tsk, tsk, tsk---a naughty, selfish boy could only think about his own pleasure. And pretty soon the little tingle he got became a naughty habit and then an obsession. Yes, he would try to play with himself all the time. So now it's into diapers and baby panties and hand harnesses and nannies and well-supervised schedules. I'll bet the only time his weewee gets touched now is when a woman is changing his diaper and smoothing on baby oil or giving him his bath.

Now Johnny is associating having his little stiffie rubbed with baby oil and with getting his diaper changed and maybe with being a little sissy. You know, Cupcake, if this keeps up for very long, you're going to really want to be dominated by women who diaper and baby you. Think what making your little boy goo will be like if the only way you can get off is if you're in diapers or rhumba panties and have to slick up and smell baby oil. Won't that be fun!!

Part 3

Since you weren't wet, who knows when you'll have to go. So I'm going to cover your little stiffie with your thick diaper. Isn't my little baby lucky that he's wearing cloth diapers! Can he remember back to when he wore his baby diapers before? I'll bet he does and I bet he got fixated on masturbating when he connected playing with himself with the little tingle he got way back when as Mommy rubbed baby oil on her little Johnny and pinned his diaper right over his pen-is while it was still all excited from her touch.

Auntie Victoria thinks that it is only fair that you get a taste of sex with a woman so that you can compare it with masturbation. Mommy may want you to act like a real man someday or she may want to continue to humiliate you in diapers for some time. Either way, at your age you should know what having your little orgasm inside a woman is all about. Would you like that, Honey Pie? Victoria will show her sissy boy how a real man is supposed to have sex: not with himself, but by satisfying a woman.

Here, step back into your rhumba panties. Good boy. Auntie is going to take off your cute little shorts and other clothes so that they're out of the way. There we go. First, before we think about you, you need to think about me. A good lover is sure to please his partner before thinking of his own pleasure. This is pretty much just the opposite of masturbating, isn't it? This is why young little boys are always playing with themselves.

They're not mature enough or old enough to be thinking about women. They sure love to jack off, though, don't they? They are selfish and immature about it. But then, they are still just little boys who haven't figured girls out yet. All their little hormones are racing through their bodies and playing with yourself feels awfully good when you've just hit puberty.

But gradually, Honey Pie, these little ones mature and find other things to interest them. As they grow older, they wouldn't think of squirting in their jammies like you did. Eventually, other boys grow up. Not our Johnny---not if he still plays with himself. Did he get frightened by girls? Awww, poor little confused boy. Girls are so different and complicated! But masturbating was so simple, huh?

Well, Honey, Auntie will try to show you some of the mysteries of a woman. Now pay attention so we can have some fun, okay, Sweetheart? We're going to start by making you nurse from your baby bottle, Lambie Pie. What could a big boy like you learn from suc-king on a baby bottle nipple, you're wondering? Well. Auntie Victoria's little man needs to learn how to be gentle with his mouth and tongue.

He needs to learn how to touch and feel with his mouth and tongue. He needs to know how to touch and feel with his mouth without using teeth. Lips and tongue are soft and wet and can give great pleasure. All little babies love Mommy's breast and there's a close tie between all that pleasure that Baby got from nursing on Mommy's breast and having that sexy feeling while suc-king on a woman's nipple when he's all grown up.

I know my big boy is embarrassed about having to take a baby bottle, but my little snookums will have to trust Victoria, won't he? Remember how he got into trouble by not having any control over himself? Well, he's got Victoria now to control what he does. He's only going to get to do what I want. Yes, there, there. We have to be supervised, don't we? Now I'm going to sit here on the sofa. You put your head right in my lap. That's it, good boy. I have a bottle of baby formula for my Little Cupcake.

Him is going to nurse the whole baba for Victoria using just him's lips and tongue. Don't look away from Auntie while she's giving you your bottle. Yes, there we go, stare right at me so we can share this special time. Good boy. Move your tongue around the nipple. That's it. Don't suc-k out your formula, just tease it out. Just flick your tongue and the formula will come out in your mouth. There we go---see how Auntie made the hole nice and big so her little man wouldn't have any trouble?

See, Baby, how you use your tongue and lips? Now you're being my good baby and nursing your bottle and in a little while I'll show you how to satisfy a woman the same way. Why goodness, we can be wearing diapers and taking our baba and still be a big boy, can't we then? You're just being so adorable. Here, let me take a clean diaper and wipe your face---some of Baby's formula dribbled down his chin and cheeks, huh? My Little Darling has a messy face. Oh yes he does. Oh, who's got a messy face for Auntie to clean? There we go, messy face all gone.

Part 4

We'll take off your restraint harness. And Victoria is going to take off all her clothes. Are you getting all excited? That's OK, Sweetie, it's OK to be all twitchy with anticipation. But let's not let our mind wander and we certainly don't want our naughty hands touching our weewee now, do we? No,no---we don't want to risk making our little spermie squirt while we're still standing there in just our diaper and rhumba panties. Him wants to c-um when him is inside Victoria, not in him diaper.

Only a baby would do his messy in a diaper instead of a nice wet pussy. Yes, we're going to be a Big Boy aren't we? I'm going to lie down on my back and open my legs for you. Let's have you kneel right between my legs where you can get a good look. Isn't this exciting? Yes, all men are just fascinated with a woman's pussy, Sweetheart. That's where their big, hard pen-is goes when they are going to please a woman. Now an immature, selfish man just plunges in thinking only of himself and having his little orgasm. This isn't what a woman wants.

She wants to feel good, too, and it's her lover's joy to make her feel all tingly. Now watch Auntie's Victoria's finger---see right here? This is my special button that makes me feel good just like your little weewee makes you quiver insde. Bring your sweet face down to my pussy. Now my Little Precious is going to use his tongue and lips on my little button just like he did on the nipple of his baba. Let's see if Johnny can make me all wet with his tongue. Ohh yes, right there. Tickle...tease...kiss. Yes that's it.

Didn't Auntie tell you that taking your baby formula would teach you? See how my Little Man in diapers is acting all grown-up and actually making love to a woman? Good boy. No more baby masturbating for my little guy. Oh my, can you smell my pussy juices starting to flow? Johnny is just getting me all excited. Why yes he is! Now take your tongue around the inside of my pussy. Don't let any of my juices drip out.

There he goes---it's like making sure all his baby formula went into his mouth, huh? Him a big boy now, why yes he is. Sooo big, good boy. Put your lips back on my little button. Can't you find it? It's just all so new for my Baby Cakes. Let Victoria show you with her finger. There he goes. Here, lick the stickies off my finger and then get back down to business. Ahhh, yes. Kiss me there. Kiss and lick, kiss and lick. Uh huh, uh huh, oh yes.

What a good little student I'm babysitting for---he's learning so fast. More licks, back and forth faster. Yes, yes. Make Auntie c-um. Ahhhhhh. Oh my, Johnny Pumpkin, you've made me c-um. Did you think that only boys got to c-um? Goodness no. A woman gets to c-um over and over with her lover satisfying her like this. And poor little you makes your little squirt once and then has to wait and wait until you're ready again. You see why sex is so much better for the woman if her lover is well-trained? Now get back inside me with your tongue---we don't want any dribbles on the sheets, do we? Oh yes, you're licking just like a good little puppy.

Part 5 -- deeplyf

Why yes, him wants to c-um, too, like him Auntie Victoria did. Lie back so I can take off your rhumba panties. That's it, legs in the air as if we were going to have our diapers changed. Aren't we being Auntie's big helper! And a big boy still hasn't wet his diaper. We're not going to have an accident if Auntie takes off our diaper, are we? No, no---because we don,t want a bad boy spanking. Off comes your big, puffy diaper. And look! A little boner. And, what is this at the very tip? A little drop of prec-um. My, but we are excited! OK, then, come up on top of me and let's get you started.

Now stop that pumping. Just slow down and take your time. Are you in a big hurry? No. Mommy doesn't let you go out on your own anymore; so you're going to be here with Auntie Victoria all day. You won't get to brag to all your friends when we're done here. Just relax and enjoy the feel of a wet pussy around that little stiffie of yours. You can feel so proud that you made it all juicy with your very own tongue. Now slowly move that boner in and out---whoops! Did we pop out?

Oh, and we're poking around and can't get it back in, Poor Baby. Let me help. Are you back inside me? You're so tiny that I can hardly feel you. Start your motion again. Doesn't that feel good? Victoria's Big Boy is getting to fuc-k like a real man does, isn't he? Now you've come out again. Pussy all wet and weewee slip out, huh? Where are you and I'll slide you back in. Just lie still for a moment.

Think about how grown-up you are to have your little pen-is inside my warm, wet pussy. Why we haven't lost our weewee,Cupcake. Victoria has it inside her. It must seem like being in wet diapers to you, Sweetums. Especially at night-nights when you are in double diapers that spread your legs out. So much cloth, all wet...I'll bet you feel like you have lost your little weewee in all that bulk. But you can't get out of your diapers...you"re all pined up in them, just like now you're all wrapped in me.

Are you scared that you've lost you pen-is inside me? Is that why you,re making it pop out? Or is it just too wet and slippery in my pussy for your stiffie to stay in? Tht's it, isn't it? Your willie is just too small and when you pull back, it pops out,huh? Come on, Sweetie, try again. Whoops...out again. Let me put you back in. Oh no, what's happened? Oh, poor baby, you've gone all soft. Awww, can't my Little Guy keep it up? Auntie Victoria thinks she knows what your problem is---and it all goes back to playing with yourself too much.

This is what is happening: you're just a little boy with a tiny pen-is. Yes, Sugar, our little teeny weinie is too small to be stimulated inside a woman's wet pussy. You're just sliding around and popping out. I can tell that your little dic-kie has been hand-trained. When you masturbate with your hand, you can squeeze as hard as you need to, can't you? What woman could possibly hope to compete with your own hand?

See, by being a naughty little masturbator, you have brought this problem on yourself. Your little dic-kie bird can't satisfy a woman and no pussy can grip your little willie as tightly as your own little handie-pandie does. Since Victoria can't hope to match the tight grip of your hand, here's what I'm going to make you do. You can't make love like a real man, but here I've gone and gotten you all excited.

So you're going to have to make your own little spermie goo by masturbating while I watch you. Yes, that's right---at your age, you have to play with yourself until you c-um, just like little boys do. And just to show you how immature you have become, I am going to set you on your baby diaper right on top of my legs and you have to jack off right onto your diaper while I watch. Then, when you've shot your little load, you're going to have to lick up all the spermie mess from your diaper and swallow it.

Then I'm going to put you back into diapers and plastic baby panties and make you carry around your spermie diaper for the rest of the day. It will be Baby's spermie-diaper blankie that he will have to suc-k on to comfort him all day. Johnny likes to make a creamy and now he's going to like carrying around his little creamy diaper souvinir as a reminder. He can show Mommy when she comes home. Soo proud of the diaper trophy he got for making him little squirt, huh?

Part 6

Let me sit up and rub baby oil all over your weewee. There we go, all ready. Now take your pen-is in your hand. Yes, him is going to do big boy masturbatings for Auntie while she watches. Baby oil makes everything smell like changing Baby's diaper, doesn't it? And, even though he's blushing, my Litle Boy likes playing with himself so much that he's going right ahead.

Mommy doesn't let naughty hands touch a little stiffie, does she? No, indeed. Johnny's restraint harness keeps handie-pandies where they can't reach his little boner. That's why it feels soooo good to rub him's pen-is for Auntie. Him was too tiny to make real love but now him can show off for his babysitter. Yesssss, Johnny is too a big boy, huh? Come on now---c-um for me. Show Auntie. That's it...good boy.

Doesn't that feel good? And look at his little face just concentrating so hard. How cute! Come on now. Uh huh...oh yes...he's going to make spermies on his didee. Just look at him pumping away with his hand around his precious little weewee. Oh, here we go. He can't wait. Are you c-umming already?

Are you c-umming? That's my little cutie, just shooting a big load for Auntie right onto his diaper. Shoot it all in there. Put it on the diaper for me. Ohhh my! Auntie's Big Boy has just made himself c-um all over his diaper. Wasn't that fun? You got to masturbate for me. He's a very big boy, isn't he? And he used his diaper to catch all the mess---just like when he makes peepees---him diaper keep everything else from getting wetties on them.

My Little Man, sooo big. Are you all done? No more goo? Take your hand and slowly milk out the last little drops. See them come out your weewee? You made it squirt all by yourself, didn't you? Catch them on your finger and lick it clean. That's a good boy. Lie down to where your face is right in your little puddle of goo. Lick it up...go ahead. Yummy, yummy.

You're swallowing your own load. Yes, Baby is feeding himself. See, if you had lapped up and swallowed your spermie messies like this before, Mommy wouldn't have found out about you playing with yourself, would she? But then, diaper-wetting babies don't change their own diapers either. Mommy or Nanny has to, huh? So you left your messy loads for Mommy to clean up and Mommy decided to take charge of her messy little boy.

Part 7

Now lie across my lap. I am going to give you a spanking for being a naughty masturbator. Don't fuss and fidget. Since Mommy will wonder why you're suc-king on that diaper when she gets home, you will have to tell her that you are cleaning up your spermies after jacking off again.

Mommy left me with very specific instructions of what to do if I caught you masturbating. So, you got to make your little squirt and now you have to take your punishment. Since you're acting like such a big baby, Auntie will spank until you make real crybaby tears. Then she'll let you say, "I need spanking because I like to play with my weewee" and then she will stop. Start suc-king on your jizzy diaper while I spank you.

Let's see if you try to be a big tough guy and not cry while I spank for a long time or if you're really a little sissy who will cry right away because your tender little bottom hurts so much. Then, afterwards, while you're still crying, I will want you to pleasure my pussy with your tongue. I can't wait to feel your little crybaby tears hitting my hot thighs.

That will show Auntie that she is in total control of her man. Since you can't please me with that little weewee, you'll just have to do it with tears, tongue and total obedience. After you've made me c-um again (or maybe again and again) Auntie Victoria will put a nice glycerin suppository up your little tush, diaper you and strap you onto your potty chair while she takes a shower. I call this "reverse potty training" because while you're on the potty, you are not allowed to either peepee or poopie in your diaper.

If you have wet or messy diapers before I take you off the potty, then I give my bad boy another spanking---only this time with a paddle. I can't wait to step out of the shower and watch you twisting and squirming on your potty chair to keep from making in your diaper. I'll slowly dry off. Will you get all turned on seeing a naked woman or will you whine about being unstrapped so you can wet and mess your diaper while I watch?

Will I let you so you can spend the rest of the day in droopy, wet, dirty diapers that smell like Baby needs a change? I wonder what I'll decide. I hope my Diaper Boy doesn't have to wet too badly because he'll be in the bathroom trying to hold it while I'm showering. Hearing all that running water is going to make him want to peepee in his diaper. It is too bad for my Little Man that most males want to tinkle after they've had their little climax.

Won't Johnny be proud of himself if he can keep from having an accident in his diaper until he is allowed to? He wasn't man enough to fuc-k me, now let's see if he is at least enough of a big boy to keep from wetting his diaper. He has to be a good boy for me. Come on now, let's spank your bottom and then go find your potty.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender