Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: How It All Began by Sissy Sharon  (Read 11042 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
How It All Began by Sissy Sharon
« on: October 05, 2013, 12:56:15 AM »
How It All Began by Sissy Sharon

It was a hot, July day. I had just finished fifth grade and our family had moved to a new home, one of the first to be built in a new subdivision. There was very little for me to do and we didn't have any neighbours yet. All of my friends were three miles away in our old neighbourhood. I had been outside for a while, but came back into the house complaining about having nothing to do. Mom decided that we would go to Aunt Bea's for the day. They were making new curtains for our home.

At least it would be a change for me. I really didn't look forward to spending the day with my three cousins, who were all girls. Connie was a year older than me. She always thought she was so mature and I couldn't stand here attitude. Mandy was a year younger than me. She was a tomboy, and quite frankly was a lot stronger and more athletic than I was. Katie was just three years old. She was cute and I really didn't mind being around her.

Mom called Dad at work and he took few minutes to come home and drive us over to my Aunt's. When we got there, Connie and Mandy were playing outside. Mom went inside and told me to find something to do with the girls. They decided that they wanted to play house. I was not impressed, but agreed if I could be the father. Mandy said that she would be the father and I could be the kid.

I objected, but she stood right in front of me with her hands on her hips and said that was the way it was going to be. I said "No way!" and gave her a hard push.

Before I knew it she hit me with a solid punch in the pit of my stomach. I doubled over and started crying. Both the girls started to tease me and tell me I was nothing but a wimpy little kid anyway. This really made me mad, and I took a running jump and Mandy. We both fell to the ground. Mandy had long, thick hair and this day she was wearing it in two long pig tails.

I got a good, strong grip on each of them and was pulling them as hard as I could while she was sitting on top of me. She started yelling, and in just a minute Mom and Aunt Bea were out pulling us apart. All three of us were dragged, complaining into the house. Each of us was made to sit on a chair in the kitchen. We were told we would have to stay there for twenty minutes.

Aunt Bea and Mom had no sooner gone back to their sewing, when the two girls started to snicker and tease me. At first it was just face making and sticking out their tongues, but it didn't take long for them to get me mad. I yelled at them to stop teasing me. This brought the ladies back into the kitchen. Mom was really angry with me and told me I was to sit down and be quiet. She said that she would be back in a minute, and if I didn't behave, I'd be in real trouble.

I could hear the two ladies whispering in the sewing room, but couldn't make out what they were saying. Mandy kept making faces at me flicking her pig tails towards me. Again, I lost it and hollered for her to stop.

Mom came back into the kitchen and grabbed me by the ear. She informed I me that I was really in trouble and was going to pay for my misbehaviour. She took me into the living room, and made me sit on the floor. She said she would be right back. She went and talked in whispers to Aunt Bea for a few minutes and then came back to get me. When she came into the living room, I saw Aunt Bea go upstairs.

Mom told me I was to sit absolutely still and that if she heard a sound out of me, I would really regret it. With that she turned and followed Aunt Bea upstairs. In about ten minutes she came back down, took me by the arm and told me to come with her.

She led me upstairs and into Connie's room. She told me that I was going to be taught a real lesson. She said that if I couldn't get along with the girls, I'd just have to be one for a while. I asked her what she meant. She told me not to ask questions. She told me to get undressed and to make it quick. It was then that I saw a whole set of Connie's prettiest clothes laid out on the bed.

Part 2

I stood there for a second, not knowing what to do. I knew I was in deep trouble and my mind was reeling as I tried to think of a way to escape. Mom grabbed me by the ear again and brought me over beside the bed. "Get undressed!" she ordered. I meekly started to undo my shirt.

I fumbled, but finally got my shirt and pants off. "Get that underwear and those socks off, and make it quick." I started to whimper, and reluctantly took off my socks and underpants. "Now let's get you dressed," she said. I knew she meant business and I was really scared. She held up a pair of pink nylon panties. The bum was covered with rows of lacy white frills and there was a white bow on each side on the waistline.

I started to cry and mumbled a protest. She gave me a hard smack on my bare bum. I let out a yelp, and realized that I'd better cooperate. She held the panties open for me and I slowly put my feet into them. She then pulled them up and told me to look in the mirror and to feel all the frillies on my bum. The tears were flowing as I stood in front of the full length mirror and ran my hands over the lacy panties.

Next my Mom picked up training bra. "Hold out your arms so I can put this in you', she told me. I started to cry harder and made all kinds of promises that I would be good with the girl. I begged her not to make me wear all these clothes. "You're going to be spending the day in the," she said, "so you may as well get over your tears." I held out my arms and she slipped the bra over them. It was white, with lace on the cups and a little bow between them.

She pulled it up against my chest and hooked it together behind me. "That's too tight!" I protested. She adjusted the straps and stood back to look at me. She took me by the shoulders and stood me in front of the mirror. "You're going to look so pretty," she teased. When I turned around, Mom was holding a very wide crinoline. It had layers of puffy netting that stood out, almost straight from the waist. She held it open, and I slowly walked over and put each leg through the waistband. She pulled it up around my waist and reached under it to straighten all the layers.

I held my arms up and looked down at the massive crinoline that hung around me. I was surrounded by yards of white netting, trimmed with delicate lace and little pink bows. I put my arms down, only to have my hands disappear in the crinoline's fullness. Mom told me to sit on the edge of the bed. I did and the crinoline billowed out around me.

Unless I held my arms and hands up, they were buried in a sea of soft fluffy fullness. Mom picked up a pair of white ankle socks that had four rows of pink lace around the cuffs. She took each foot and pulled the socks over them, as I sat, confused and crying. She told me to stand up and look down at my feet. In order to see them, I had to pull back my crinoline. She sat me on the bed again and brought over a pair of shiny white leather shoes. There was a single strap on each of them with a silver buckle.

The heels were about an inch high and had black edges. She bent over and put them on my feet and buckled them. She made me stand up and walk over to the mirror again. She laughed at me as I wobbled , trying to walk in the heels. I had to hold up my crinoline again and look at my feet. "My, my, my," Mom tittered. She then took me over to Connie's dressing table and had me sit down on the stool. She went over to the bed and brought some things over to the table. She picked up a comb and brush and started working on my hair. I had been wearing my hair to my shoulders.

She parted it in the centre and gave it a thorough brushing. She then pulled one side of it together and put an elastic around it, making a pony tail right above my ear. She then did the same thing with the other side. I watched in the mirror in horror as she took two big pink ribbons and made big bows on each of my pony tails. She then put a pink barrette with a white bunny on it on each side of my head to hold the front of my hair back.

She told me I always had pretty hair and that it looked so pretty in pony tails with cute bows. She opened a jewelry box and took out a gold chain necklace with a little heart with a pearl in the middle She put it around my neck and fastened the clasp. She then picked up a matching bracelet and put it around my right wrist. Next came a pair of little pearl earings.

She took each of them and tightened the screw to hold it on each ear. A bottle of perfume was sitting on the dressing table. Mom made me hold out my wrists and she sprayed some on each. She then put some on my chest above my training bra and behind each ear. "My! Now you not only look pretty, but you smell pretty, too." I was still sniffling and sat there, totally bewildered. "Now for the final touch," she said. With that she opened Connies closet and reached inside. She pulled out the sissiest dress I had ever seen. I had seen Connie wear it when she was flower girl for another cousin's wedding. "Now let's get you into this," Mom said as she walked towards me.

Part 3

I was overwhelmed by what was happening. There I was, wearing all these frilly and fancy things. My hair was up in ponytails with big pink bows on them It felt so odd to have my hair pulled up tight and the ponytails and bows really tickled my ears when I moved my head. I had two little girl barrettes in my hair, too.

I could feel them against my scalp. The lacy training bra, with it's little pink bow still felt very tight and uncomfortable around my chest. And then there was the huge crinoline. The netting scratched my legs and I couldn't make a single move without feeling it swishing and swaying against my legs. Every time I put my arms down, my hands were buried in the fullness of it. Underneath the crinoline, I was very aware of the fact that there was a lacy pair of pink panties.

They felt so different. Even though I couldn't see them because of my crinoline, I knew my feet were in a pair of lacy socks and dainty shoes. Standing and walking were difficult because of the heels, even thought they weren't that high. I could feel the pearl earrings screwed firmly to my ear lobes and could feel the necklace moving on my neck as well as the bracelet on my wrist. Everything I was wearing was so different.

I was covered with lace, frills and bows...Bows in my hair, on my bra, my crinoline and my panties; lace on my bra, crinoline, panties and socks; and then that sea of frilly netting around my waist. I was so nervous and scared. I was crying and the tears wear streaming down my cheeks. And know I faced this dress that Mom was holding. She laid it on the bed and went to the bathroom to get some tissues for me to blow my nose and wipe my eyes.

She made me blow my nose and she wiped the tears off my cheeks. "Come on," she said, "let's get you into this pretty dress." Again I protested, promising I'd be good with the girls if she'd only take me out of these things. "You'll be even better with the girls if your wearing these pretty things," she told me. She picked up the dressed and started to get it ready to put on me. I had seen it before, but hadn't paid that much attention to it. Connie had been wearing it, but now I saw that I was going to be wearing it. It was pink, the same shade as my panties, the pink lace on my socks and the bows on my crinoline.

The pink material was covered with a finer material that showed the pink through it. It had more lace, frills and bows on it than I could take in at once. Mom unbuttoned the back of the dress. She held it by the waist, holding open the bottom of the skirt. "Put your arms and head through here," she said. Whimpering, I walked over to here and bent forward. She put this huge mass of frillyness over my head and began to work the skirt over the fullness of my crinoline. "We'll fix the skirt in a minute," she said. "Put your arms through here," she told me as she held up the top of the dress. I did, and she walked behind me and pulled the top of the dress up over my shoulders.

She began to do up the tiny pearl buttons that went from the waist to the neckline on the back of the dress. As she did, I stood there looking down at what I was now wearing. The skirt was in three tiers. The bottom tier was gathered up at several places around the hem, giving the hemline a scalloped effect.

On each gather there was a white bow. I noticed that there was a long sash covering the front and hanging down each side of the dress. Mom took the ends and started tying them in a big bow behind me. The top of the dress seemed quite puffy. The neckline was tight around my neck and was trimmed with white lace that went around it and stood up against my neck. It seemed to be scratchy, just like the crinoline was against my legs. Mom reached inside the neckline and pulled out my necklace so that it hung around the collar and down the front of the dress.

The front of the dress had three gathers that were just under my training bra. In each there was a white bow, like the ones on the hem. The sleeves were short and puffy. They seemed tight around my arms and were trimmed with the same scratchy lace as the neckline. On the outside of the sleeves, tucked in by the lace, were two more bows. Mom adjusted the sleeves so they puffed up at the shoulders and out around the top of my arms.

Then I had to stand there, while she spent a long time straightening the skirt over my crinoline. When she was done, I noticed that the scallops on the men didn't quite cover the hem of the crinoline. "There you are, pretty as a picture," she told me. "I don't want to be pretty," I whined. "Well, today, you're going to be pretty," she said, smiling. Come to the mirror and see how pretty you look. When I saw myself in the mirror, I started to cry again. "Please let me take these off," I pleaded. "Not till you know what it's like to be a girl," she said. "Come on, it's time to go downstairs."

It finally hit me! I was going to have to go down stairs and the girls would see how I was dressed. "Please, can't I just stay up her," I begged. "Don't be silly," she said as she led me to the stairs. Little did I realize what was ahead of me that day (or for the rest of my life, for that matter).

Part 4

As Mom took a firm grip on my upper arm, I reluctantly followed her out of the bedroom. The difficulty I had walking in my heels and coping with my billowing dress and crinoline was just slightly less than my fear. When we reached the top of the stairs, Mom went ahead of me. She turned and told me to take hold of the railing. She picked up the front of the hem of my dress and told me to hold it up with my other hand, so I could see where I was going. "Please let me stay up here!" I cried. "I'm sorry, but you have to come down with your aunt and cousins," she said. Cautiously, I stepped down onto the first step.

When I got to the landing, she told me to wait until she came back for me. With that she went downstairs and into the living room. I could hear her talking with Aunt Bea and the girls, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. She came back up and had me take the hem of my dress and crinoline in my other hand. She took my free hand in hers and we started down the remaining stairs.

As we got near the bottom, she said, "Girls, come and see your cousin." I was shaking like a leaf in a tornado. The tears were streaming down my cheeks. Mom wiped my eyes with a tissue and had me blow my nose. By then, Connie, Mandy and Katie were all standing in the hallway watching me take the last couple steps. Connie and Mandy just stood there with their mouths and eyes wide open.

Katie laughed and said, "Is that Stevie?" The older girls had been warned not to tease me or laugh at me. Connie could hardly keep from giggling. "I don't think it's Stevie, I think it's Stevette!" she blurted. Mandy was trying not to, but she started laughing. I stood there, crying loudly, wishing there was somewhere I could hide. "Come into the living room, girls," Aunt Bea told us, "We need to have a talk." We followed her and Mom into the living room. Mom told us all to sit down.

When I went to sit, Connie hollered, "Not like that! You'll wrinkle my dress!" Mom came and showed me how to spread out my skirt and crinoline under me before I sat down. I sat there, with nowhere to put my hands. Finally I just laid them in the fullness of my skirts. Mom turned towards the girls and began to explain what was happening. "Steve is being punished for fighting with Mandy and for bad-mouthing me and your mother. "He will have to spend the rest of the day being a girl in these clothes, playing with you." Connie and Mandy both let out a loud groan. "You girls are going to be punished, too." Aunt Bea said. "You will have to include him in everything you do for the rest of the day, and you are to treat him nicely. If you tease him too much you will be punished more severely."

Mom turned to me. "You are to play nicely with your cousins. You are to cooperate with them and do whatever they want to do. There's to be no arguing or fighting." The girls looked at me and groaned. "Do we really have to?" they asked. "Yes you do!" Aunt Bea told them. "Now Steve can't look so pretty and feminine and not have a girl's name. What girl's name would you like us to call you?" "I don't want to be called a girl's name! I don't want to be pretty and feminine! I don't want to wear these clothes! I don't want to play with the girls!" I protested through my tears. "Well you have to," Mom informed me. "Let's see. I know a good name! Let's call her Sharon," Mom said. "Sissy Sharon would be better," Connie said. "Whatever," said Aunt Bea, "Now everybody is to call her Sharon. You can call her Sissy Sharon if you want to, but you can't be nasty to her."

Mom and Aunt Bea told us that they were going to be busy sewing the curtains and that we should go and find something to do. "Well, what are we going to do with this sissy?" Connie asked. "Let's go upstairs and find something to do," Mandy said. "Come on, Sharon," they said as they got up and headed towards the stairs. "I'm coming, too" piped up Katie. "OK," Mandy said. When we got to the foot of the stairs, Connie told me to lift up the hem of my dress and crinoline so I could see where I was going. Reluctantly, I followed I followed her up the stairs, with Mandy and Katie coming up behind us. "I see your panties, Sharon!" Mandy teased. " I see Sharon's panties, too!" giggled Katie.

I reached around to push down the back of my skirts, but they just popped up again. "You can't hide the," Mandy said. "I've seen them before. It's OK." We went into Connie's room. "I've got an idea," Mandy said. "What's that?" asked Connie. "Let's play beauty parlor. Sharon can be our model." "No," I whimpered. "Come on Sharon. Your Mom said you had to do whatever we decided." Connie told me to sit on the stool in front of her dressing table. Reluctantly, I walked over to the dressing table.

Connie pulled up the back of me dress and crinolines and had me sit down. Then she let the skirts fall over the back of the stool. "Where shall we start?" Connie asked. "I know! Why don't we do something with Sissy's hair?" said Mandy. "I'm not a sissy!" I protested. "You sure look like one," Connie said. "I'm wearing pig tails, so why don't we give her a pair, too?" Mandy suggested 'OK," Connie agreed. "I'll take down her pony tails and you can do the braids." With that,

Connie came over and took out my barrettes. She then took off my big pink bows and laid them on the dressing table. She then began to take the elastic off of the first one. My hair was tangled around it and a let out a yelp as she tugged on it. "Oh stop, it!" she said "I'm just taking your hair down."

Finally she got both elastics off. Mandy came over and picked up her hair brush and started brushing my hair. She left it parted in the centre and brushed and brushed it, until I finally told her to stop. She told me that it needed to have a thorough brushing to make it soft and shiny. I just whimpered as she extended the part down the back of my head. She then separated the first side into three strands and began to braid it.

I complained that she was pulling it, but she just ignored me. When she had braided the length of it, she took one of the elastics and put it near the end of it. She took the brush and fluffed out the loose hair below the elastic. She then went around me and repeated the process on the other side. "Why don't you put the bows on her pig tails?" Connie asked. "Sure," Mandy said and she took the first one and tied it in a knot around my braid and then made the ends into a big bow. She then went and did the same to the other braid. The pig tails felt funny on my head.

I wasn't used to having my hair pulled back tightly. I could feel the ends of my braids on my shoulders and my bows tickled my ears. I reached up and ran my hands over each side of my head. Connie saw that there were some loose ends by my temples so she picked up the bunny barrettes and fastened them on either side, holding up the stray hair. I looked in the mirror.

It was really me looking back. It was my face, but everything else was so different and I felt so uncomfortable. "There," Mandy said, "you've got pig tails just like me!" She walked over and gave each of them a hard pull. "Ouch!" I screamed as tears came to my eyes. "That's what it feels like to have your pig tails pulled," Mandy giggled. Katie was just sitting on the bed watching all that was happening. When I stood up and faced her, Katie said, "You look really pretty, Sissy Sharon!". I just grit my teeth and clenched my fists. "What more's going to happen to me? I wondered

Part 5

Just then, Aunt Bea called to us to come down for lunch. The girls ran ahead of me and then realized that they wanted to have me make a grand entrance. Again, I had to hold up my skirts to walk down the steps. Mandy went ahead of me and when she got to the bottom she told the rest of us to wait on the landing. "Come and see the pretty sissy!" she announced.

With that, Mom and Aunt Bea came out of the kitchen to watch my entrance, I turned around and tried to run back upstairs, but Connie blocked my way. "Come on, Sharon," Katie said, "you look real pretty!" Reluctantly, I turned around, picked up the hem of my skirts and crinoline and walked the rest of the way down the steps. "Come here and let me see your pig tails," Mom said. I sheepishly walked over to here and she took the ends of them in her hands. ""How pretty!" she exclaimed. "And the pink bows really look cute with the rest of her outfit, don't they?" "They really do," answered Aunt Bea. Aunt Bea led us to the kitchen. "Where should Sharon sit?" asked Connie. Katie piped up and said, "She can sit in my high chair if she wants." "I don't want to," I mumbled. "Great idea!" exclaimed Connie. "OK," Mom said, "I guess she'll fit in there." Looking at me she said, "Come on, I'll help you up."

I began to cry as I realized I didn't have any other choice. Mom gave me a boost into the seat and Aunt Bea snapped the tray on in front of me. "Wait!" said Mandy. "Why don't we put the harness on her, too?" Katie giggled. "Let's!" Aunt Bea took the tray off as Mandy brought the pink leather harness. Soon Aunt Bea had it around my chest and snapped the clips to the hooks on the chair. She then put the tray back on.

The harness felt tight and pulled down on my shoulders. I was wiggling and the girls were laughing at me. "You can't get out of there with that harness on!" Mandy teased. You better get Sharon one of your bibs," Aunt Bea instructed Katie. Katie ran to the cupboard, opened a drawer and brought out a big, pink plastic bib with sleeves. "That one will kee her dress from getting messy," Connie said. "Let me put it on her." Reluctantly, I held out my arms as Connie pulled the sleeves over them. "Hold up your pig tails so they don't get caught." she told me.

I reached up and lifted them as she tied the ties in a bow behind my neck. Mom was taking the soup off the stove and putting it in bowls. "Sharon can use my baby bowl and spoon," chirped Katie. "Good idea, little sister," Mandy said as she went to the cupboard to get it. "Oh, and here's Katie's sippy cup, too. Sharon may as well use it, too." Aunt Bea filled the glasses and my sippy cup with juice. Connie started to bring them over to the table. "Maybe I should feed Sharon," Mandy said. "I can feed myself!" I protested.

Aunt Bea said, "We don't want to get soup on that pretty dress. You'll have to do it carefully." Again, I had to resign myself to do what the girls wanted. The bowl was put out of my reach on the table in front of me. My sippy cup was on the tray. Mom put some of Katie's animal crackers on the tray in front of me.

The others all sat down and started to eat. Mandy took Katie's baby spoon, filled it with soup and lifted it to my mouth. "Open up, here comes the choo choo train!" she teased. Obediently I opened my mouth and she slipped the spoon in. "That's too hot!" I protested. "Sorry," said Mandy as she scooped up another spoonful. "I'll blow on it to make it cooler." she laughed.

She did and put the spoonful of soup into my mouth. She then put down the spoon and told me to eat some cookies and have a drink. I started to nibble on one of the animal crackers. My mouth still burnt a bit from the hot soup, so, even though I hated to, I picked up the baby cup and began to suc-k the juice through the tine holes in the lid. I saw Katie laughing at me and I started to cry. "Please can't I get out of all this?" I begged. "No way!" said Mandy. "You're our little girl for the rest of the day. Whimpering, I realized I had no choice as I opened my mouth for another baby spoon full of soup from my baby dish.

Part 6

There I was, dressed as a sissy girl, my skirts and crinolines bunched around me as I sat, harnessed, in a toddlers high chair, being fed my lunch by my pig tailed, cousin, Mandy. After my soup was gone, Aunt Bea brought out a big bowl of home made chocolate pudding. I must admit, I loved Aunt Bea's chocolate pudding, but having it fed to me by Mandy (who 'accidentally' got it all over my face) was not my idea of a treat.

By the time she was done feeding it to me, it was all over my face, bib and hands. Katie laughed and said, "Sharon's more messy than me!" They all laughed at me as I sat cringing. Aunt Bea told Connie to get a wet wash cloth and clean me up. "Here, sissy, let me wash you nice and clean," Connie said. I had no choice but to let her wipe the gooey mess from my face and hands. "Here, let me take of your messy bib," Mandy said as she tugged my pig tails and reached around to untie the strings on the big.

I yelped as she pulled my tails. "You're such a baby," she chided. Mandy sat back down. "Well, what are you girls going to do this afternoon?" Mom asked. "Katie should have a nap, so the other girls should play outside while she does," Aunt Bea explained. "I'm not going outside dressed like this!" I protested as tears started running down my cheeks again. "I guess you're going to have to," Mom said, "unless you want to stay harnessed in that high chair while Connie and Mandy go out." "She should come out with us," Connie said. "Yah, now we can play house and Sharon can be the real baby," Mandy giggled. "If you girls want to take her out,

I guess that's what you should do," my aunt told them. With that she came and took the tray off my high chair and unclipped the hooks that held my harness to it. "Come on, let's get our little girl out of this chair," she said as she helped me down from it. She then reached around me to undo the harness. "Can't we leave the harness on her," Mandy asked. "We're going to play house and she's going to be the baby anyways." "I'll get the reigns," Connie said as she went to the hall closet. "I'll have to put them on for you, Connie."

Aunt Bea explained, "The clips are tight so that Katie can't take them off." "I guess Sharon won't be able to take them off either," giggled Mandy. "I guess not,"Mom said. After she had attached the two ends of the reigns to the harness, she handed them to Mandy. "Well, you girls go out now. And you do what you're told." Mom said to me as she straightened the skirts of my dress and crinoline.

I stamped my feet in defiance. "I'm not going out like this!" I protested. "You're such a baby!" taunted Connie. "Yes you are!" exclaimed Mandy as she tugged the reigns. With that, Mom and Aunt Bea shoed us out the door. Here I was, dress like a sissy girl, being taken outside in a baby harness, at the mercy of my two girl cousins. How much worse could it get? What was going to happen next? It I'd have known the answers to those questions I would have found some way to get out of it. But then again, there was no way I could.

Part 7

"Well. lets get out out furniture and set up to play house," Mandy said. "Connie you be the dad and I'll be Sharon's mommy." "Ok," Connie said, "but then we'll have to trade later so I can take care of the baby." "I'm not your baby!" I protested loudly. "Then whose baby are you," Mandy laughed. "You sure look like a baby, and a baby girl at that! Just look at you, dressed up all pretty and in your baby harness and reigns.

I think we should take you down the street for a nice walk." she taunted. "Not now," suggested Connie. "Maybe we can latter. Let's get the stuff out of the garage to play house." "What will we do with out little girl while we do that?" Mandy asked. They thought for a minute. "I know," Mandy finally said, "let's attach her reigns to the end of Katie's rope. She can be tied up in the back yard while we get things ready." "Your not going to tie me up!" I cried. "Sure we are," Mandy said as she started down the porch steps, pulling me by my reigns behind her.

I had no choice but to follow. Connie took my hand as I almost stumbled down the steps. They took me out in the yard where there was a metal pole, about three feet high, firmly anchored in the ground. Attached to a ring on top of it was about fifteen feet of rope. Mandy led me close to the pole and Connie picked up the end of the rope. "Here, let me tie the rope to her reigns," Connie said. "If you just tie it to her reigns, she'll be able to get loose," Mandy said. "Isn't there a padlock in the garage that we can use so she can't take the rope off?" "Yah, there is. Mom uses it sometimes when she leaves Katie tied up out here. I'll go and get it," Connie said.

She ran to the garage and was back in a few seconds with the padlock. "I left the key on the shelf in the garage." she told her sister. "More quickly than I could react, Connie brought the end of the rope to Mandy and snapped the lock through the loop on the rope and around my reigns. "There, that should hold her till we get set up," they said as they walked towards the garage. I frantically reached around behind me and grabbed the rope. In a panic, I tried to pull my reigns and the rope apart, but there was no way I could.

I reached for the clips that held the reigns to my harness. I tried desperately to unclip them, but the springs were just a too hard to open, especially when they were behind my back. With tears streaming down my cheeks, I pulled at the straps that went over my shoulders and around my chest and waist, but there was no way I could get the harness off. I ran towards the house in desperation, only to be brought up short with a painful thud as I reached the end of my tether.

I pulled with all my weight and strength against the rope, reigns and harness, but had to give up in frustration. There I was, dressed in a frilly party dress, with billowing crinolines. Everything I wore was so frilly and girlish and sissy pink, too. My hair was in big tails. And now I was forced to stay like this and play with my girl cousins as there little baby. I cried desperately and pled with them to untie me, but they only laughed as they brought out there play furniture and set it up just out of my reach. "What's the matter, little girl,"

Mandy teased as she came near me. "I guess we better get some baby toys for her to play with." ""I'll go and get some of Katie's dolls and stuffed animals," Connie said as she walked towards the back door. "Oh, and bring Katie's blanket, the one Mom uses for her to sit on while she's tied out here," Mandy told her. I tried to escape by running away from where the girls were setting up to play house, but almost fell when, again, I was brought up short in my harness.

I finally realized I was at the girls' mercy. They had threatened to take me for a walk down the street. "That would be worse than being tied up here," I thought to myself. "I might just as well face it, I'll have to let them treat me like their baby girl, whether I want to or not." Sniffling, I walked slowly towards the girls to accept whatever they had for me next.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender