Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Forced to be a sissybaby by Sissy Ellen  (Read 30550 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Forced to be a sissybaby by Sissy Ellen
« on: October 23, 2013, 11:42:33 PM »
From our 1999 archives:

Part 1

It all started after my wifes mother moved in to live with us. I tried to tell my wife that I did not want her mother to live with us in our house. My wife was very firm about the matter and told me either her mother moves in with us or she would leave me. So I broke down and agreed to let her mom move in. Her mother was a total bitch from the first day she moved in. She was always trying to boss me around and always took her daughters side when ever she and I had a disagrement.

To make a long story short i was in trouble with the IRS and they were going to take everything away from me and my wife, so my wife talked me into signing everything over into her mothers name so it would be safe from the IRS. As soon as the IRS found out I owned nothing they left me and my wife alone, but thats when all the trouble began. My mother in law always ragged me about not giving her a grandson or grand daughter, and one day while I was taking a shower, she walked into the bathroom and she told me that since

I was to much of a sissy whimp to knock her daughter up, that she was going to have to take the matter into her own hands. I cussed her and told the stupid bitch to get out of my bathroom, and she left. The next day when I got home from work, my mother in law laughed at me and told me that her daughter was up in our bedroom getting serviced by a real man.

I ran up the stairs and opened our bedroom door and there was my wife in bed with a strange man and they were both naked. My wife just smiled at me as she smoked her cigerett with this pug look on her face. I screamed at my wife and asked her what in the hell did she think she was doing, and the man got out of the bed and walked over to me. He told me in a calm voice to never raise my voice to my wife or her mother, in fact I better never hear of you back talking either one of them, the man told me. I just looked at this very large man, and then looked at my wife and yelled at her again.

The man punched me so hard in my stomach that I lost my breath and wet my pants. I was bent over trying to catch my breath when the giant man held me off of the floor with one hand. He turned me towards my wife so she could see that i wet myself. What a pathitic sissy whimp of an excuse of a man wets his pants like a little sissybaby the man asked my wife as they both laughed at me. Then the man threw me onto the floor and ripped my shirt right off of my back. Then he picked me up and threw me across his lap and pulled my wet jeans off of me. I tried to get away but the man was to big and strong.

Then he told me to suc-k my thumb since I was a pants wetting baby. He did not give a chance to say anything, he took my hand and forced my thumb into my mouth. If that thumb comes out of your mouth before I tell you it can, I will beat you to an inch of your death he warned me. Do you understand me he asked? I nodded my head that I did, and he told my wife that since I had wet my pants, I needed to be given a spanking. Then he pulled down my wet underpants and took them off of me and started to spank my bare butt with his strong hand.

It hurt so badly that I cried very loudly as he spanked me but I kept my thumb in my mouth as I was told. Then after he spanked me he told me to stand in the corner. I stood there in the corner naked suc-king my thumb. Then my wife called her mother and told her to come up into the room. My wife told me to come over to the bed and see her. I did as I was told and she asked me if I had learned what happens to bad sissies that do not obey there masters.

I nodded my head yes since I really could not talk with my thunb in my mouth. She told me to turn around so she could see my butt that had just been spanked. Poor little sissies fanny is so rosey and pink from her little spanking, said my wife. But pink is my little sissies favorite color isnt it she asked me. I nodded my head yes since I did not want to make her angry, for fear of another spanking.

Tell me she said. I tried to talk but with my thumb in my mouth it all came out jarbled. I said Pink ib my faborite cower por a thissy and I am a thisssy. Very nice said my wife, and since you are a sweet sissy I have a suprise for you. She then told me to pick up the clothes off of the floor that she had taken of before she had sex with her lover. I handed her the clothes, and she handed me back her pink satin panties and told me to put them on. I just looked at her pleading with my eyes for her not to make me wear her panties. OH, my poor sissy cant put on his sissy panties since he is suc-king his thumb, she said as she held the panties and ordered me to step into them.

Then she told me to hold out my arms so she could put her pretty pink bra on me so it would match my pretty pink panties. I just stood there wearing her panties and her bra suc-king my thumb when her mother came into the room. Then her mother asked me why the sissy whimp was wearing pretty pink panties and a bra. Then my wifes lover told her mother that the sissybaby had an accident and wet her pants.

Well it sounds like the sissy does not need big girls panties,, said my mother in law, it sounds like our sissybaby here needs some diapers and pink plastic pants. Everyone started to laugh except for me, I was crying very hard as I suc-ked my thumb.

Support Betty's

(http://buffalobetties.com/beggingCat22.jpg)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 11:45:35 PM »

Part 2

As I stood there suc-king my thumb, wearing just pink my panties and a bra, my mother in law took my hand and led me over to a chair. Then she sat down in the chair and pulled the back of my panties down so she could see my still sore butt. As I stood there suc-king my thumb with my panties down and my mother in law massaging my sore bottom, my wife and her lover (Jack) were kissing and making out on the bed. Then my mother in law took my hand and pulled me down onto her lap. I was now laying on her lap as she slipped her hand into my bra and began to massage my nipples with her fingers. I am a very small person, I am 5 foot three inches tall and weigh 120 pounds. Where as my wife and her mother are both very large woman.

Both my wife and her mother are over 6 feet two inches tall, and easily weigh 0ver 300 pounds. So I looked like a small baby sitting in her grandmothers lap. My mother in law then told me that from now on I was to call her granny and my wife I was to call mommy. She also told me that from now on when ever I spoke, I had to talk in baby talk. As I lay in my grannys lap suc-king my thumb, she was gently playing with my nipples with her fingers as her other hand moved down to my crotch and started to rub the front of my pink panties. Just then Jack got off of my wife and walked over to me and granny and told me that if I ever disobeyed my wife or granny, he would give me the beating of my life. So if granny tells you to talk baby talk you better listen to her and do as she says. Then jack told granny to just call him if I ever did not do as she told me. Then granny pulled my thumb out of my mouth, and told me that from now on my name was not sam, but it was now Suzy. Sissy Suzy is your new name she told me.

Then granny looked at me and asked me what my name was. "Thissy thusey" I told her. Then my granny told my wife to go to the attic and bring her down the box that had baby things written on the top of the box. I think most of the things will fit sissy suzy said granny as my wife left to go to the attic. I started to cry, and granny asked what was wrong with her sweet sissybaby. Pweese dont make me wear thissybaby cwothes I pleaded. Hush my sweet baby, said granny. You allready have on a bra and pretty pink panties. I am going to ask you once more what your name is, if you tell me that your name is Sissy Suzy I will love you and take care of you but if you tell me that you are a man and that your name is Sam, I am afraid that I will have to give you to Jack so he can spank you again.

Jack came over and stood by the chair and told me that he wanted me to say I was a man named Sam so he could beat the daylights out of me. Now tell Jack and I what your name is, said my mother in law. I sat in grannys lap crying as she rubbed the front of my pretty pink panties and massaged my nipples with her fingers. Tell us what your name is now!, shouted Jack. Thisssy Thusey, I told them as I cried. Lower your voice Jack, said granny, you are upsetting the baby. Tell granny why you are wearing pretty pink panties, she asked me. Betause I amed a thissy, I told her.

Then Jack told me to tell my granny what happened to my bigboy pants. Tell her now before I have to give you another spanking, he warned me. I habbed an akkadent and pee pee in my big boy pants, I told granny. You mean my sweet sissybaby wet his pants? asked granny. Thats ok, she said, thats what babies do, she told Jack. Just then I could feel myself on the verge of making another mess in the front of my pink panties. Granny felt that I was excited and started to masterbate me faster through the front of my pink panties. She gently squeezed my nipple with her finger as I filled the front of my pink panties with my sissy milk.

Then my wife walked back into the room and emptied the box onto the bed. Then my granny told me to stand up and she took my hand and walked me over to the bed, and she picked me up and layed me down on the bed. Then granny pulled my panties off of me and my woife and Jack looked at me laying on the bed and laughed at how small I was. Then my granny picked up some diapers and folded them and lifted my ankles and slid the diapers under me. Then she pinned the diapers on me very snug and asked my wife to hand her some plastic pants.

My wife was suprised that the diapers fit me so well and my mother in law told her that the diapers and plastic pants were adult sized because before her husband died he lost control of his bladder. You mean you had to put diapers and rubber pants on daddy, my wife asked her mother. Yes I did said granny. My wife handed her mother the white plastic pants and told her that i needed some pink plastic pants since I was a sissy. Wer will order some pink ones for him said granny as she put my plastic pants on me over my diapers.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender