Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Sissyboy Andy by Sissy Ellen  (Read 17963 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Sissyboy Andy by Sissy Ellen
« on: November 23, 2013, 11:38:56 AM »
From our 2000 archives:

Sissyboy Andy by Sissy Ellen

I grew up with my mother and two sisters. I am 15 with a sister (Anne) who is 17, and Cindy who is 13. My dad left us when I was only two, so I never did know him or remember him at all.

It was very hard growing up with three females. My mother always took my sisters side, nomatter what happened, I was always blamed and punished. My mother hated men since my dad ran off with a younger woman. What really suc-ked the most was that my two sisters took after my dad in size and strenght. I unfortnantly took after my mother and I was very small and petite. When my mother went to work everyday, my sisters turned me into there slave. I had to do all there chores as well as mine. When I tried to tell my mother about it, she told me that if I my two sisters could make me do there chores, that I must be a real big sissy whimp or a pansy.

It was summer time and I was stuck at home with my two sisters all day while our mother worked. I caught my sisters smoking ciggerets and told on them. My mother whipped there asses really good, but after the whipping, Anne told me that they would get even with me big time.

After our mother went to work the next morning, Anne and Cindy came into my bedroom. Anne was blocking the door, so I was trapped. Cindy held the belt that my mom beat them with in her hand. I started to cry and begged them not to whip me, but they just grinned as Anne grabbed my wrist very tightly with her and dragged me into the middle of my room. I heard the belt whistling through the air just before it caught my behind. Anne whipped me so hard and so fast that I lost control of my bladder and wet myself as she was whipping me. After Anne had finnished whipping me, she and Cundy saw my wet pants. "oh my god"said Cindy,"the big sissy cry baby wet himself like a little baby!" I was crying very hard and Anne forced my hand to my face, and then she placed my thumb into my mouth. "s_ck on your thumb little sissy cry baby Anne told me." "If that thumb leaves your mouth, I will whip you again," she warned me. Then she picked me up and sat me on my bed. "You waite here sissy", she told me as she locked me into my room.

When they returned to my room and unlocked the door, they came into my room with boxes out of our attic. I had stuck my thumb back into my mouth as soon as I heard them unlocking my door. Such a good sissybaby for suc-king your thumb Anne said as she patted me on my head. Then Cindy and Anne started to undress me. After they had me totally naked, Cindy forced me to lay on my bed. I was crying very hard, and Anne took a pink paciafier out of one of the boxes and stuck it into my mouth. There, she said, this ought to keep our sissybaby content while we finish dressing her. The next thing I saw, was Cindy pulling a bunch of old cloth diapers out of the boxes. Then Anne told me to lay still so Cindy could get my diapers and plastic pants on me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2

After Anne and Cidy had totally undressed me, Anne held me down on the bed as Cindy lifted my ankles and slid the thick bulky cloth diapers under me. Then she pulled the diaper up over my crotch and pinned it snugly in place with two pink headed diaper pins. Next she put some pink plastic pants on me over the thick diapers.

After she had finnished putting the diapers and pink plastic pants on me, Cindy stood me up and told me to put my arms in the air over my head. Anne then slipped a pink baby dress over my head. The dress was way to short and my diapers and pink plastic pants were in full view for anyone to see. Then Cindy sprayed me all over with some of our mothers perfume. Now our sissy smells as sweet as she looks said Anne as my sisters broke out laughing at me.

Then Cindy started to brush my hair, and then braided it into two pig tails and tied pink bows on the ends. It is a good thing that our sissy brother liked to keep his hair long, laughed anne as she held a camera up and took a bunch of pictures of me all dressed up as there sissybaby.

Then Anne took my hand and Cindy took my other hand and started to walk me. I had to waddle my diapers were so thick. then Anne told me that all sissys talked with a little girl lisp. Let me hear my sissy talk said Anne. She took my paciafier out of my mouth and told me to tell her and Cindy what I was. I did not answer quickly enough for them and Anne punch me in my stomach with her fist very hard. It knocked the wind out of me and made me wet my diapers she hit me so hard.Lets try again said Anne. What are you wearing, she asked me. Diapers and plastic pants, I answered. Why she asked. Because I wet my pants like a baby, I told her. And what eles is our presious baby wearing, asked Cindy. A babies dress, I numbely replied. Why asked Anne. Because I am a thissy baby, I said. Very good sweet pea, said Cindy. Anne reached over to one of the boxes they had brought down from the attic and took a big pink diaper bag out of it. Then she filled it with spare diapers and a few extra pairs of plastic pants. Cindy then placed her hand on the front of my plastic pants and annouced that I had wet my diapers. Oh how cute said Anne, our new little sissybaby has allready wet her diapers. But we can't change her diapers until we get some baby powder, said Cindy. Well we dont have any said Anne. Then Cindy said, well our sissy baby brothers best friend only lives next door, and they have a baby, so I bet you that they have some baby powder we could borrow. Very good said Anne as she grabbed my hand very tightly and started to walk me to the door.

We will walk our cute little sissybaby next door so he can see his best friend Tommy, said Cindy as she grabbed my other Hand and started to drag me outside the front door onto our front porch. Mabey Tommies mother will babysit our sissy brother for us said Anne as she walked me to Tommies House. Well she allready has to change her babies diapers, so I dont see why she would mind changing our sissy brothers diapers, said Cindy as we walked up to tommies front door. then anne rang the door bell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 3

As Anne and Cindy each held one of my hands I was trapped and could not run away. All I could do was to stand there wearing my thick diapers and pink plastic pants and baby dress suc-king on my paciafier. Anne rang the doorbell again, and I could hear someone inside of the house walking to the door. Tommies mother opened the door and looked at me. She was holding her baby on her hip and Tommy was standing beside her looking at me. Well hello girls, I dont believe I have had the pleasure of meeting your baby girl friend, Mrs. Smith said as she laughed out loud. Please come on in, she said. Anne and cindy walked inside of her house as they dragged me with them. Mrs. Smith walked over to a play pen and put her baby daughter in it. Then she told Tommy to og into the kitchen and get everyone a drink, a she sat on a couch.

Anne and Cindy sat on the the couch beside her. Mrs. Smith took my hand and picked me up and sat me on her lap. Then Anne told mrs. Smith that since I wet my pants like a sissy baby, they decided to dress me like a sissybaby.

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Sissyboy Andy by Sissy Ellen
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 11:41:06 AM »
Part 4

As Mrs. Smith held me on her lap, she told Anne and Cincy how pretty I was in my pink baby dress. Then Tommy came in from the kitchen with drinks for everyone. Tommy just stared at me. he was my 15 year old best friend and her I was sitting on his mothers lap wearing a pink dress. Tommy handed his mother and Cindy and Anne a coke, as he stared at me in disbelief.

Then Mrs. Smith commented on how pretty my sissy dress was. As she patted the front of my dress with her had, she noticed my thick bulky diapers and plastic pants. My plastic pants crinkled under my dress every time she rubbed her hand across my dress. And what does the adorable sissy have on under her dress, Mrs. Smith asked me as she lifted the front of my dress showing my thick diapers and pink plastic pants to everyone. My big sweet sissy is kind of old to still be wearing rubber pants and diapers isn't she, Mrs. Smith asked Cindy and Anne.

Well the sissybaby wet his pants this afternnon, said Anne, so we thought if the sissy was going to wet his pants like a baby, we might as well put diapers on him and dress him like the sissybaby he really is. Well thats a great idea said Mrs Smith. Everyone knows that babies that wet there pants and beds need to wear diapers and plastic pants, said Mrs Smith as she tickled my tummy with her finger. Mrs Smith then told Tommy to hand her ther diaper bag that was on the table. Tommy handed his mom the diaper bag and she pulled out a baby bottle. She then told Tommy to go to the kitchen and fill the baby bottle with milk. When Tommy came back with the bottle full of milk he handed it to his mother.He said,I bet the sissy whimp is hungry and needs a bottle as he busted out laughing. Then mrs Smith asked me if the sweet sissybaby was hungry as she gently pushed the baby bottles nipple to my mouth. As the nipple went into my mouth she told me drink it all gone like a good sissybaby.

As she held the babybottle for me to drink she pinched my nose closed with her fingers. The only way i could breath was to s_ck hard on the nipple. After i started to s_ck on the nipple she let go of my nose. Such a good baby she said as I drank the bottle as she held me in her arms. As I drank the baby bottle she slipped her hand under my dress and began to massage the front of my plastic pants. She felt my soaking wet diaper through my plastic pants and told my sisters that there baby sister was wet and needed to have her diapers changed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

part 5

As Mrs. Smith sat on the couch holding me on her lap feeding me the baby bottle, she sliped her hand under my dress and felt the front of my pink plastic pants. Then she stuck her finger inside of my plastic pants and felt my soaking wet diapers. Mrs. Smith informed everyone that the sissy had wet his diapers and needed to be changed.

Cincy and Anne looked at me and started to laugh at me. Mrs. Smith stood up and took me by my hand and told my sisters to follow her to the nursery. Mrs. Smith took me and my sisters up to her baby daughters room. I just stood there in my wet diapers as Mrs. Smith held my hand. I looked into the babies nursery and saw a crib, changing table and a diaper pail in the corner of the room right next to the changiong table. My sisters just smiled at mrs. Smith as she helped me up onto the changing table. Then she lifted my dress up and ran this strap across my chest and strapped me down to the changing table. Then Mrs. Smith looked down and me and started to talk baby talk to me. Does my sweet baby need her wet diapers changed, she asked me as she slowly started to pull down my plastic pants.

After she had my pink plastic pants down around my ankles, she unpinned my diapers, and pulled them out from under me. She looked at my small baby sized p_nis all shriveled up from being trapped in a soaking wet diaper. No wonder you keep your sissy brother in diapers, he has a small baby sized pee pee, she told my sisters as they all burst out laughing at me. Then she asked Cindy to hand her a few diapers off the baby dresser. All I could do was lay there as Mrs. Smith folded the diapers, and pinned them snugly on me and pulled my pink plastic pants back up over my diapers.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender