Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: My First Dress, by Sissy Suzie  (Read 12181 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
My First Dress, by Sissy Suzie
« on: November 23, 2013, 11:50:39 AM »
From our 2000 archives:

My First Dress, by Sissy Suzie

It all started the day mum had to take my sister Sandra to London for the day. My sister's school orchestra were playing in the regional finals of a competition. As there would be a lot of waiting around mum had decided that I would spend the day with my aunt Caroline and my twin cousins Becky and Kirsty. I did not mind because although the twins were fourteen, two years older than me, they enjoyed things like football and we even played it together, though I could never win. So on the Saturday morning we turned up at my aunt's house and the door was opened by Kirsty, who invited us in. As per usual both she and Becky were in Jeans and T-shirt's, I rarely saw them wear dresses except when they went to school. After about a quarter of an hour mum decided her and Sandra should go, so with the customary warning about behaving myself and having to promise mum that I would do whatever my aunt told me to do, she and Sandra left.

A short time later Becky, Kirsty and I were playing football in the garden or to be more correct they were running rings round me as I attempted to play, when a wild kick from me sent the ball spinning to the end of the garden and in to a pond they had. The pond was natural so had no precise edge to it like an artificial one so as I lent down to retrieve the ball I felt my right foot begin to slip on the mud towards the water. In an effort to avoid getting a wet foot I tried to spring away but only succeeded in totally losing my footing and sliding bottom first into the pond. Fortunately it was only a couple of feet deep so it only came halfway up my chest. My cousins ran to help me out and began laughing once they realised I was not hurt. My aunt however was not so sympathetic as we had already been told to stay away from it. She stripped me down to my jeans and then sent me to the bathroom to shower taking my other clothes to the utility room where the washing machine was. When she returned to collect my jeans and underwear she had calmed down a bit as the girls had explained that it really was just an accident, saying "When you finish getting clean go into my bedroom. I will go and see what the girls and I can find for you to wear." So when I was no longer smelling of pond I dried my self off and wrapped the towel around my waist and trotted into my aunt's bedroom. On the bed were some jeans and t-shirts and knickers. After a trying on a few of the outfits which swamped me, not only because of the age difference but I was also small for my age, she called to the girls to come and collect the outfits.

"Do you have a key for your home, so we can get you some clean clothes ?" She asked.
  "No, mum keeps saying she will but hasn't yet."
  "I'll just go next door and see if Anne's mum has anything for you to borrow." And left.
  "I wonder what she'll get for you ?" Teased Becky "perhaps a pretty dress or a frilly blouse and a skirt not to mention some very frilly little girls' knickers, you've seen the sort of very frilly clothes Anne likes to wear." Unfortunately I knew this could be true if Anne had anything to do with it. We had only crossed paths a couple of times and for some reason she took an instant dislike to me. Seeing that I was getting upset Kirsty said.
  "Don't worry mum will probably have get jeans and a t-shirt for you." Shortly after we heard he front door shut.
  "That was quick mum" called Becky.
  "That's because there was no one in." We went down stairs and joined her with me still just in the towel. "Well your clothes wont be clean, let alone dry for hours yet and although you can't spend all day in just a towel I'm not sure what else we can do except hope that Anne and her mum come back soon." Just then Becky whispered something to Kirsty and with a giggle they both scampered off upstairs. "I wonder where they're off to in such a hurry "said their mum. "Are you warm enough" she asked seeing me shiver slightly."

"Not really." Before she could reply Kirsty called for her to come upstairs.
  "Stay here I'll get another towel to wrap round you when I've found out what they want." She then also disappeared upstairs. Although I couldn't make out any words I could here some giggling from my cousins followed by my aunt calling "Alan can you come up to my bedroom for a minute ?"

"Yes aunty." I went up and sat next to her on the bed unaware of the change about to take place in my life. She seemed somewhat embarrassed which made me also feel uncomfortable.

"Alan as I have already pointed out you can't spend all day wrapped in a towel and I have done my best to try and find you some boyish clothes without success. The girls have found some clothes that should fit you ..."

"But ?" I asked frightened at what I thought she was going to say.
  "Well... it's a dress."
  "I can't wear a dress !"
  "Now please don't be awkward, I know you don't want to, but no one will see you except me and the girls. Besides you did promise your mum to do, whatever I asked you to. You don't want to break that promise do you ?"
  "No aunty but are you sure my clothes aren't okay ?" I said desperate to wear anything other than what was being offered.."
  "Quite sure. So you'll wear the dress then ?"
  "Yes aunty."
  "And the underwear of course ?"
  "Yes aunty."
  "Okay, stay right here and I'll go and get the clothes." I was just thinking that maybe it wouldn't be too bad when aunty returned. I was speechless with shock at what she was holding - it was a little girls yellow party frock trimmed with masses of lace, ribbons and bows.

"Close you mouth dear you'll catch a fly" she said, her comment jolting me out of my shock.
  "Aunty this is a joke isn't it, you don't really want me to wear that do you ?"
  "Of course dear, it's just a dress."
  "But it's a little girl's party dress !"

If anyone likes my first attempt at a story and would like me to continue it let me know.

Part 2

"Of course dear, it's just a dress."
  "But it's a little girl's party dress !"
  "Yes I know I made it, which is why when Kirsty and Becky grew too big to wear it I wanted to keep it. Now no more questions you promised to wear it." Before I could complain further the girls arrived with the rest of the outfit - full three layer lace trimmed petticoat, yellow satin vest and matching panties trimmed with rows of white lace across the bottom, lace topped ankle socks and black patent sandals. I was reluctant to put the outfit on and with the girls standing there watching me I couldn't do it despite my promise. Fortunately aunty seemed to understand. "Girl's go down stairs you can see Alan when he's dressed." They left albeit reluctantly. "Right now I don't want to hear any more complaints okay ?"
  "Are you sure there's nothing else aunty ?" I pleaded.
  "There is another dress, it's similar to this but in pink. You can wear the pink one if you'd prefer."
  "No thank you aunty."
  "Okay now be a good boy." With her help I put the vest and knickers on, I wondered why she insisted I put the socks and shoes next until she placed the multi-layered petticoat on which stuck out so far that it effectively blocked any view of my feet. Then came the dress. Aunty pulled it down over my head and fluffed the skirt over the layers of petticoats which were slightly longer so that that their lace trimming showed below the hem of the dress. She then stepped back to see the overall effect. "There's still something not quite right."
  "I'm a boy wearing a dress, of course there's something not quite right."
  "No silly, apart from that. I know, it's your hair, let me brush it for you." As if I had a choice. She would not let me see what she as doing but I felt something being placed in my hair. When she was finally satisfied she took me by the hand and led me to a full length mirror. I could not believe my eyes. Although I knew it was me, the reflection was of a little girl, wearing a party outfit right down to the two yellow bows she had tied into each side of my hair which now had a centre parting like a girls. "You look really cute. No one would know you weren't a pretty little girl." Not what I wanted to hear.
  There must be something else I can wear, I don't want to be seen like this." I complained.
  "Not another word unless you want me to use some make up on you as well."
  "No thank you. Did the girls wear this when they were my age ?"
  "No they were about seven or eight when they wore them but it fits you as your small for your age. Now come along downstairs." I was about to complain but the look on her face stopped me, so I followed her downstairs and into the lounge where Kirsty and Becky were waiting. I expected laughter from both of them but instead there were looks of surprise which then changed to grins.
  "Mummy you've done a great job on Alan he looks so cute, I know he could pass for a girl dressed like that" said Kirsty.
  "She sure could" added Becky "But I think we should give her a girl's name don't you ? We can't call her Alan otherwise everyone will know he's a sissy in a dress." I was about to complain when her mum came to the rescue.
  "I don't think that will be necessary, I think he's embarrassed enough as it is and after all it's only until his mum comes with some clean clothes."
  "Then why did you do such a good job on her." Becky went on.
  "Well just in case anyone does see him we can pretend he's a friend of yours. So please be nice to him and Becky stop referring to him as her and she all right ?"
  "Yes mum."
   "Right I suggest you find an indoor game to play, I don't want him playing in the garden in that dress." She then left for the kitchen and Kirsty disappeared off upstairs.
  "Would you like me to find you a dolly to play with ?" teased Becky.
  "No thank you."
  "Let's play this" said Kirsty returning with a board game. I sat down and immediately disappeared in a mass of frilly petticoats. When they had finished laughing the girls showed me how to sit when wearing a dress with so many layers. We played it for the rest of the morning until my aunt came in to tell us it was nearly dinner time.

Part 3

We played it for the rest of the morning until my aunt came in to tell us it was nearly dinner time. She also produced a pink a green pinny for me to wear.
 "Alan can you put this on just to protect the dress I don't really want to have to wash it straight away." I was reluctant but understood so I agreed. However as Kirsty commented the colours clashed badly with the bright yellow of the dress. "Well I can't help that" my aunt said "It's the only full length pinny I have." At this point Becky left the room and we could hear her rummaging about in her wardrobe. When she returned she said
  "How about this instead." She as holding up a very frilly full length white apron.
  "Where's that from ?" asked Kirsty.
  "Don't you remember that 'Alice in Wonderland' costume we had ?"
  "Yes, but I thought we got rid of it."
  "The dress we did because it got torn but I kept the pinny, it should go better with her … with the dress than that one." The girl's had me change into it just as mum returned from the kitchen again.
  "That certainly looks better, it really goes with the dress, I didn't realise you still had it." I had to agree with her, the whole apron had a frill around it, including the shoulder straps, which fitted in with the frills on the dress. We then all went and had dinner and I helped clear up afterwards.
  "I think it might be a good idea to keep that pinny on for the afternoon just in case" said my aunt. "I have to go shopping this afternoon but I shouldn't be very long."
  "Can we come ?" Piped up Becky and Kirsty together.
  "We can't leave Alan on his own and anyway haven't you two got homework to do ?"
  "Yes mum."
  "Right well I'll see you all later." With that she picked up her handbag and left.
  "What are you going to do while we go and do our homework ? I could find you a pretty dolly to play with." Offered Becky again, giggling.
  "I'll watch television." I replied ignoring her offer. As the two girls went off I walked over to turn the television on. Being alone with no distractions I became more aware of what I was wearing, and was thinking how nice the knickers felt and the swish of the petticoats. It was as I walked around the room I suddenly realised what I was doing "What's the matter with you" I said to myself "They're girl's clothes you have on." I was sure that it wasn't right to like wearing girls things so switched on the television but then off as there was nothing worth watching. I went to get my book that I had brought with me from my bag, and again enjoyed the feel of the knickers as the rubbed between my legs causing a pleasant stirring. I started to rub myself, something I had only recently started, although I knew that quite a few other boys in my class had been masturbating for some time. With a start, I ceased what I was doing, somewhat disturbed by the pleasant feelings the girls underwear was giving me. I concentrated on what would happen if any of my mates knew I was in a dress which soon calmed me down. I quickly went and sat down and started to read my book. Two minutes later Kirsty came down.
  "I've just got to pop round to a friends house, she's got the text book I need, okay ?"
  "Yes fine." Was I glad she had not seen me any earlier it would have been very difficult to explain. She left and I continued reading. Whether it was because I was so engrossed or she had been very quiet coming downstairs I don't know, but I did not realise Becky was there until the flash. I looked up in surprise to see Becky holding a camera and looking very pleased with herself. Before I could react she took a second photo. I jumped up and attempted to get it from her regardless of the consequences, knowing they were unlikely to be worse than Becky showing off the photo's. It was of course futile as she was bigger and stronger than me.
  "They should look really nice, I know my friends will have a good laugh when they see my little cousin in her pretty dress. Perhaps I should send some copies to your friends."
  "No please don't " I begged. "I'd never live it down. I'll do whatever you want, please."
  "Okay, what I want is for you to pose for more pictures, otherwise these two get circulated. Well ?"
  "All right." As if I had a choice.
  "Wait here." She dashed upstairs but when she returned would not let me see what she was holding, placing them behind the armchair I had been sitting in. "Do you know how to curtsey ?"
  "No."
  "Well all little girls should." She then proceeded to instruct me in how to curtsey. When she was satisfied I had to pose curtseying to her holding the corners of my pinny. She then insisted I do it without the pinny on saying "lift up your dress this time that way we'll get a view of your pretty petticoats." I followed her instructions and ended up with her also taking photo's of the frilly knickers. "Your cute little bulge at the front will look so sweet" giggled Becky taking a further couple of snaps. "Now for the last photo's." She reached behind the armchair and retrieved one of her dolls and some spare dolls clothes. "Put your pinny back on then I want you to completely change dolly's clothes including putting a nappy on her while I take some more pictures." I did so hoping Kirsty would soon arrive home to end this humiliation. I finally completed the task and Becky seemed very happy with the photographs she had obtained. "I could mount them all in a pretty album, and give it the title 'Little Miss Sissyknickers' because you look just so cute in your frilly girls knickers." She took the clothes I had removed from the doll saying "I'm going to get on with my homework, but you must be holding your pretty baby dolly when Kirsty gets back, or else you know where these photo's will end up." She scampered back to her room laughing.
  I did not have long to worry about what Kirsty would say as she appeared about two minutes later. When she saw the doll she smiled saying "so you decided to have a doll to play with after all." Knowing Becky could hear whatever I said, I replied.
"Yes I did." I replied.

Part 4

I did not have long to worry about what Kirsty would say as she appeared about two minutes later. When she saw the doll she smiled saying "so you decided to have a doll to play with after all." Knowing Becky could hear whatever I said, I replied.
 "Yes." It must have been the way I said it or my general demeanour because Kirsty's smile disappeared and she said
  "I'm going to get a drink, do you want one ?"
  "Yes please."
  "Come with me then." I followed her into the kitchen, where she closed the door after me. "Do you want to tell me what's been going on then ?"
  "What do you mean ?"
  "Come on, I don't really think you wanted a dolly to play with so what's the story ?" I was so worried by Becky's threats that I couldn't answer. Kirsty then leant over and kissed me full on the lips.
  "There's another one of those after you tell me what happened." I was stunned, then instantly went bright red with embarrassment. I had had a massive crush on Kirsty for over a year now, which she obviously knew about. I had dreamt many times about kissing her but never believed it would happen and the real thing was a great deal better than anything I had dreamt. After that I would have told her anything.
  "Well after you left… " I burst into to tears and told her everything that Becky had done. I could see Kirsty was very angry. Although they were twins they were very different and didn't always see eye to eye about things. She took out a lacy hanky, dried my tears and popped it in to the pocket of the pinny saying she would sort it out. Her look then softened and she gave me the second kiss, even longer than the first. I felt like I would melt.
  "Does everyone know that I …"
  "No, just me" she said answering my un-asked question. I realised much later of course that they must all have known I had a crush on her, but at that point she told me what I wanted to hear. Before we could leave the kitchen Becky came in.
   "Before you say anything I have come to apologise." Kirsty and I looked at each other but said nothing. "Alan I really am sorry for what I made you do and what I said. I have realised I was jealous of you."
  "Jealous ?" asked Kirsty, as amazed as I was.
  "Yes. When I saw the way mum had dressed him, I know you probably don't want to hear this but he looked so pretty. I never looked that good in that dress or as good as you did in the pink one" she said addressing Kirsty. "The more jealous I became the more annoyed I got and as there was only Alan and I in, I did… well you know. To show I mean it here's the film." She handed me the film which contained the embarrassing photo's of me. It was clear that she meant what she said and in a way I felt sorry for her despite what she had put me through. "I hope you can forgive me sometime" she concluded, looking at the floor. To the surprise of them both and to me in a way, I got up and went and gave her a hug and said
  "Of course." Now it was her turn to cry. Kirsty joined us and we gave each other a cuddle.
  "Well if you two really are okay about this I don't think we should mention it to mum, okay?" Becky and I agreed. "Well I don't know about you Becky, but I still have some homework to do."
  "Yes I have." They both left leaving me to carry on with my book, Becky picking up the doll on her way. I was still a bit stunned by Becky's comments about my appearance and hadn't really got back in to my story when my aunt returned.

Part 5

"Yes I have." They both left leaving me to carry on with my book, Becky picking up the doll on her way. I was still a bit stunned by Becky's comments about my appearance and hadn't really got back in to my story when my aunt returned. She went in the kitchen, dumped down two bags and began to unpack. When she finished she said
  "Would you like a drink Alan ?"
  "Yes please, cola please" I answered realising that I was really thirsty and that Kirsty had only got me in to the kitchen, to find out what had happened, where Becky couldn't overhear.
  "I'll just go and see if the girls do."
  "I'll go if you like."
  "Thank you Alan, that would be helpful." As I got up I realised I was still holding the roll of film, I quickly placed it in the pocket of the apron. As I went to the girls room I once again found myself confused by the fact that I was enjoying the feel of the petticoats swishing round my legs and the silky knickers encasing my bottom. The confusion must have still been evident when I entered Kirsty's bedroom.
  "What's up ?" She asked.
  "Nothing, your mum wanted to know if you wanted a drink."
  "You look a bit flushed for someone asking about drinks. Perhaps you enjoy the feeling of your pretty undies ?"
  "No!" I answered rather too quickly, bringing a smile to her face. She stood up and closed her door.
  "I won't tell anyone. I promise it will be our secret. Are you sure you don't like them ?"
  "I'm a boy, of course I don't like them." She said nothing, just kept looking at me. "Well…. But…" I didn't know what to say, but I disliked lying to her especially after her help this afternoon.
  She gave me a hug saying "I understand. It seems wrong because boys aren't supposed to like girl's clothes. I also know that I still buy some silky undies after mum got those for me, they make me feel great." I turned bright red as she talked about her underwear. "If you say you really don't like them I'll believe you."
  "I do like it all, not just the undies" I said quietly "but I shouldn't do, should I ?"
  "If you like them, why worry about what anyone else thinks. I have always thought that it's unfair that it's acceptable for girls to wear boys clothes, they just get called tomboys. But if a boy wants to wear a dress they're called sissy's and the like."
  "You really don't mind ?"
  "No, especially if it makes you happy." Before I could reply she continued "Still you better tell mum I would like some coke, but I'll come down for it as I've nearly finished." With a quick hug she let go of me. I looked at her then did a quick twirl causing the skirt part to flare out, causing her to smile, which I returned and left the room. I collected Becky's order and returned to my aunt and told her. Five minutes later we were all sitting chatting about nothing in particular. Later my aunt started the tea and I was helping the girls lay the table when the phone rang, it was my mother. I couldn't hear what my aunt said as she was on the extension in the kitchen. My aunt came to where we were watching television.
  "That was your mum, Alan, she said that she and Sandra would be here in about ž hour." I wasn't over happy to hear that Sandra would be coming here as I had hoped to have some boys clothes back on before she saw me, because although I had started to enjoy what I was wearing I still felt somewhat embarrassed by it. Mum usually dropped Sandra off home before coming to get me. "And tea's ready."
  We had just finished the washing up and as I entered the lounge through one door my mum and sister entered through the other. I stood still in shock as I had not heard the front door bell ring.
  "My don't we look sweet" smiled mum as Sandra burst into a fit of giggles. I didn't know what to say. "That's a gorgeous party dress your wearing and with such a pretty pinny to keep it clean but it's the lovely ribbons in your hair that make you look extra cute." This comment only served to turn my face bright red and set Sandra giggling again. When they had finally settled down a bit more Sandra said
  "It looks like I've got a little sister to play with now."
  "What do you mean little ?" I retorted "I'm fourteen months older than you."
  "I don't think so, dresses like your wearing are for a seven year old, which makes me older than you.." Before I could reply mum intervened.
  "Stop that you two I don't want any arguments, it's been a long day and I'm tired."
  "Would like a cup of tea before you go ?"Asked my aunt.
  "That would be great" answered mum. As my aunt left for the kitchen I asked mum for my clothes.
  "What clothes ?"
  "I thought you were stopping off at home to get a change of clothes for me."
  "We haven't been home yet, this is closer to where we were than home so we came straight here."
  "But what am I going to wear home ?"
  "Well unless she needs them back today" said mum "you can wear what you've got on."
  "I can't go outside like this."
  "Why not ?"
  "Because I'm a boy."
  "You don't look like one" laughed Sandy. "and those are girls undies as well" she laughed quickly lifting the dress and petticoats at the back to have a look.
  "And anyway it's dark outside so no one will see you" added mum. I was not convinced but I was obviously going to go home in my current outfit. My aunt returned with the cups of tea and mum and my aunt began chatting about the contest. About half an hour later mum decided we ought to be going home. As we stepped outside the house Anne and her mum drew up into the driveway next to ours. Mum had not opened the car doors yet but I decided to get to the side of the car which might hide what I was wearing if they gave us a casual glance. Before I could move Sandra grabbed my hand.
  "Not so fast, I know Anne will want to see you in your pretty dress." She giggled

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: My First Dress, by Sissy Suzie
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 11:55:31 AM »
Part 6

"Not so fast, I know Anne will want to see you in your pretty dress." She giggled. I tried to break free, but despite the age difference she was bigger and stronger than I was. "Anne have you seen my little sister" she called. I then heard giggles from next door as they obviously realised who I was.
  "Don't you look sweet" said Anne's mother. "I didn't recognise you at first."
  "Why is he wearing such a frilly party dress ? Even I don't wear ones like that any more. Is he a sissy ?" Anne asked my sister.
  "He fell in aunty's pond up to his middle and this was the only thing they could find that would fit her, I mean him" she giggled.
  "Does that mean he's wearing girls underwear ?"
  "Yes and very frilly undies at that." Before I could stop her he lifted the dress to reveal the petticoats and then the panties, causing Anne to laugh even more. "And what about her feet ?" continued Sandra.
  "Lace ankle socks ! How cute, just like the pretty ribbons in her hair. With those and that pinafore she looks more like a five year old girl." She and Sandra burst in to giggles. I was about to reply when mum called out
  "Okay, that's enough get in the car now or we'll never get home." It was a relief to get away from Anne's laughter, although Sandra continued to tease me saying "I think Anne's right you do look more like a five year old. I was forgetting seven year old don't wear such frilly things any more." until mum stopped her again.
We got home without further embarrassment and after a snack mum decided it was time for bed.
  "Mum I will need help getting out of this dress." I called.
  "Okay I'll be up in a minute." She helped me take off the dress and petticoat and to my consternation began to hang them and the apron up in my wardrobe.
  "Mum do you have to hang them there. Can't they go in Sandra's wardrobe ? They are girls clothes after all."
  "I'll ask her" said mom leaving the room to return only moments later. "Sandra says she hasn't got room and any way they were lent to you not her." I quickly went to the bathroom stripped of the underwear putting it for washing, washed myself and returned to my bedroom. My pyjamas, that up until now had been fine, felt slightly rough after the silkiness of the undies and I began to wonder what it would be like to wear one of my sisters silky night-dresses. I was just getting in to bed when mum returned and started smiling. "Are you going to bed like that ?"
  "What do mean ? I go to bed like this every night."
  "I just thought you might want to remove the pretty ribbons from your hair first." she laughed. I went bright red with embarrassment. I had got so used to them being there I had forgotten about them. I got up and removed them handing them to mum, who popped them in my underwear draw. I didn't bother arguing and went back to bed.
I didn't think about any of the outfit again until the following Thursday when mum called Sandra and I into the kitchen. "Here you are, I've ironed you clothes so go and put them away. Don't let me find any on your bedroom floor or you'll be for it." I took my pile of clothes up to my bedroom. I took the top couple of items off and put them in my draw. The next was the underwear I had worn under the party dress.
  "Mum" I called "what shall I do with the underwear and socks for the party dress ?" I heard a giggle from Sandra's room but ignored it.
  "Put them in your draw until we find out what aunty Caroline wants to do about it." I didn't like the idea of keeping them in my draws in case any one found out about it. It was bad enough having the dress and pinafore hanging in my wardrobe. It would only need for a friend to find out and I'd be the laughing stock at school. As I hid it as well as I could under my other underwear I heard a further giggle and turned to see my sister standing in the doorway.
  "I bet you can't wait to wear those frilly things again."
  "Of course I don't. I'll be pleased when I can get all this lot back to aunty Caroline's." Sandra looked over the pile of clothes "This is pretty." she said picking up lace hanky Kirsty had used to dry my tears and then placed in the pocket of the pinny. Has my sissy brother go any more pretty hankies like this ?"
  "It's not mine it's Kirsty's."
  "She obviously thinks you like using pretty sissy hankies."
  "Well I don't and it'll go back with the other clothes."
  "I've got some pretty lacy ones I'll lend you if you want."
  "Well I don't, so go away." She left chanting
  "Sissy uses lacy hankies." If it hadn't been for the fact that I'd get in more trouble I would have thumped her one . She really had a knack of getting under my skin.
 It was at this point I remembered the roll of film. I pulled open my wardrobe and felt in the pockets of the pinny. Both were empty. A further check of my bedroom and the car showed me that I must have lost it at Kirsty and Becky's. Still that was no problem as I knew they would get rid of it so decided to forget about it.
  That was until two days later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 7

That was until two days later. I had been out with my mates and had come back for a shower. Nobody was in and I relaxed in a long hot shower. When I finally got out I could hear mum downstairs. As I was drying myself mum walked in to the bathroom.
  "I am surprised you haven't dissolved the length of time you have been in there. Any way when you're dry just put your dressing gown on and come downstairs. I have got something to show you." Intrigued I rapidly dried myself and went downstairs. Mum was sitting on the settee and motioned for me to join her. As I sat down she handed me a pink book on the cover of which was a picture of a toddler wearing a pretty dress and the words mummy's little girl.
  "What's this ?" I asked.
  "Open it up and then I am hoping you can tell me." I did so and was speechless with shock. The book turned out to be a photograph album and on the very first page was a picture of me in the yellow party dress at aunty Caroline's. "I said you looked really sweet and now we have photo's to prove it. And I didn't realise you knew how to curtsey." She said turning the page. "Well does my little girl want to explain ?"
  "I'm not a girl I'm a boy, and Becky made me pose for these." I went on to give a very brief and edited explanation of what had happened leaving out things like the kisses from Kirsty. Mum was annoyed but I said it was sorted out and made her promise not to say anything about it to aunty Caroline. She still insisted on going through all the pictures making various comments like 'little girls shouldn't show their knickers off' and 'I can see you like playing with dollies, perhaps you want some for your Birthday'. I pointed out that I didn't.
  "Are you sure ? I know Sandra would love to help me choose one for you."
  "Well I'm a boy, I don't want any dolls. And please don't let Sandra see these, she'd find some way of showing her friends and then my life wouldn't be worth living. In fact I think I'll go and hide them right now." Before I could move mum took the book from me.
  "That wont be necessary, I'll look after it, we wouldn't want you to have an accident and the photo's get destroyed." She smiled obviously having known what I really intended doing which was confirmed as I turned red. "Don't look so disappointed. I promise not to show them to Sandra without your permission. Still I think it's time you got dressed, do want some help with your dress ?"
  "What ?"
  "Only joking" she laughed seeing the expression on my face. We then both went upstairs she taking the photograph album into her bedroom as I went to mine. I closed the door and sat on my bed stunned. Mum had obviously checked the apron found the film at the same time as the hanky and that was I couldn't find it. I finally decided to get dressed

Part 8

I finally decided to get dressed and opened the draw for some clean underwear. I could see the edge of the knickers peeping out from under my pants and memories came back of their silky feel. 'No one would know if I wore them' I thought. Wrong ! Mum would when they were washed. 'Hold on! I'm a boy of course I wasn't going to wear them. Why was I even considering it ?' I hurriedly dressed in my regular clothes and arrived downstairs just as Sandra got home.
  "Mum you know I am having my birthday party next week ?"
  "I thought we agreed you were just having four friends over ?"
  "Yes, but it still a party. But I wondered if it could be fancy dress ?"
  "Well I suppose so, why ?"
  "Well then Alan could wear his pretty party dress." She laughed dashing for the stairs with me in hot pursuit. I could mums laughter following me.
  "Don't kill her Alan "she called to me "I haven't got time to clean up the mess." Her comments managed to defuse the situation somewhat and anyway Sandra was in her bedroom before I caught up with her and locked the door. I wouldn't actually be there when her friends arrived for her 'party', I had already arranged to go to my friends house. I knew that Sandra wouldn't really want me there, any more than I wanted to be. I went downstairs and helped mum get the tea.
  The following day Mum got a letter to say that whilst the orchestra that Sandra played in had come second in the regional finals they were the highest scoring losers and hence had a place in the final. Mum and Sandra were over the moon. The contest was held on a Saturday and Sunday and as it was to be held in Birmingham it would mean going up on Friday evening and returning Sunday night. I wasn't over keen but mum thought we should both be there.
  As it happened I didn't go. A week before the contest I got the measles. By the Friday of the contest weekend I was feeling a lot better but mum said it would be safer if I stayed at home. Mum phoned aunty Caroline to see if should could come over to look after me. Becky was already going away and as Kirsty said she would be happy to look after me aunty Caroline went to the contest.
  Kirsty and her mum arrived just after tea on Friday. I was lying on the settee in the lounge watching television. Kirsty joined me dropping two bags in the corner. "How's the invalid then ?"
  "I'm feeling a lot better thanks. At least most of the spots have gone."
  "Good. I'm glad you're downstairs, it means I won't have to keep dashing up and down to 'sort you out' " She said with a glint in her eye. Mum. Sandra and aunty Caroline left soon after, as they had a fair way to go. The program finished as there was nothing else we wanted to watch we switched the television off.
  "Well what would you like to do now ? Read, play a board game, dress up ?" I looked up quickly when she said that. She smiled. "I don't want you to do anything you don't want too, but I am simply offering you the choice. Wouldn't you prefer to wear a pretty silky night-dress instead of those pyjamas ?"
  "I'm not a sissy !" I stated firmly. She came over and sat beside me.
  "I didn't say you were" she said looking slightly hurt which made me feel ashamed of the way I had replied to her offer.
  "I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap at you, it's just Sandra still makes jokes about me wearing that dress."
  "It's okay I wont mention it again." I stripped of my pyjama top.
  "Please can …" I wanted to see what it felt like in a nightie, but found it impossible to ask outright. She smiled gave me a quick hug and went over to one of the bags she had brought in. She returned holding a pink short sleeved silky nightie trimmed at the hem with lace and a big pink bow on the front. As I slipped it on I felt a stirring down below and hoped Kirsty wouldn't see it. It felt so nice but it also felt wrong - boys don't wear nighties. I was so confused that I began to panic wanting to both keep it on and rip it off. Kirsty obviously realised what was happening as she held me tightly.
  "It's all right. As far as I'm concerned all boys should be allowed to wear pretty things like girls do. There's nothing wrong with you for liking them so try to relax and enjoy it." As I calmed down, Kirsty relaxed her hold. "Do you want the matching knickers as well ?" I was going to say no until I remembered the feel of those I wore under the dress. As she got them I pulled of the pyjama bottoms and sat down to make my excitement less obvious. "Stand up and step in to these" she said holding out the pink knickers with rows of lace across the seat. I stood up and she smiled as a small tent appeared at he front of the nightie. She pulled the knickers up and carefully tucked me inside. Running her hands over the ruffles at the back she said "They seem to fit you perfectly at the back." Then doing the same at the front, sending shivers through me continued. "and I dare say once you have calmed down, they will fit at the front as well." I blushed even deeper red at which she giggled. "I'm so glad you let me dress you up, it's like having the little sister I always wanted, the thirty minutes between Becky and I hardly counts."
  "If you want… I'll be her for the weekend." I wasn't sure why I offered, maybe just because of the crush I still had on her.
  "That's so sweet, I would like that as long as you do too."
  "Just don't tell anyone or make me go outside." I said panicking at what I might have let myself in for.
  "Of course not, it'll just be me and you." Although it wasn't very late I was feeling tired so decided to go to bed. I headed for my bedroom as Kirsty took her stuff into the guest room. To my surprise, on the pillow, was the photo album of me in the party outfit. A note was on it.
  Alan,
    I thought you might want to show this to Kirsty but didn't want to mention it in front of you in case you wanted to forget it, it's up to you.
   DON'T lose any of them or I will have a repeat photo session with Sandra to help me.
    Love Mum.
  I quickly hid the album under my pillow as Kirsty came in. "Come on slow coach into bed with you." I slid into bed as normal and found all the nightie under my armpits. Kirsty laughed. "Little girls have to get into bed holding the bottom of their nighties." She made me get out of bed and when I got back in made sure I kept my nightie around me. She gave me a peck on the cheek before switching off the light and going to her room. Despite being tired I could not get to sleep immediately the soft silky feel of the nightie and panties felt so good. I finally nodded off thinking how great it must feeling to go to bed like this every night.

Part 9

I woke the next morning feeling very relaxed. Well one part of me wasn’t exactly relaxed but I did manage to get it so just before Kirsty entered. It was difficult to keep it so as Kirsty was only wearing a nightie which didn’t hide much. “Morning Alan.” She said smiling “ready for breakfast then ?”
  “Yes please.”
  “Right out of bed then, just come down as you are.” As we were eating she asked “Do you still want to be my little sister today ?”
  “Yes, I said I would.”
  “I just wanted to be sure. Have you worn any of the things you went home in, since then ?”
  “No, I couldn’t because I would have had to explain to mum why they were in the washing. You wont get in to trouble when your mum sees these will you ?” I asked indicating the night wear.
  “No, it’s very sweet of you to be worried about me. Becky and I do most of our own washing now so mum probably wont even notice. Now do you feel up to having bath ?”
  “I think so.”
  “Okay I’ll go and run you one.” With that she left and I loaded the dishwasher. “It’s ready” she called a few moment later. I went to the bathroom and was surprised to see a bath full of bubbles. “Off with your panties then” Kirsty encouraged after I removed the nightie.
  “Aren’t you going to leave ?”
  “No, I need to have a wash and then I can help my little sister with her hair.” She looked at me and then smiled as she realised what I thought was a problem. “I see. I’ll go if you want me too, but sisters see each other with nothing on all the time.“ I decided to get on with the bath and rapidly removed the panties and got in. The bubbles covered most of my embarrassment. As I started my bath Kirsty filled the basin and then removed her nightie. I was shocked as I had only ever seen breasts in pictures. Her giggle broke the spell and I went very red, realising I had been staring at them.
  “I’m sorry” I mumbled “I didn’t mean to…”
  “It quite okay, I should have realised you hadn’t seen a real pair before. At our house we do this all the time.” I was only glad that the bubbles hid the effect she was having on me. She finished her wash and left to get dressed. She returned dressed in the usual Jeans and T-shirt. “You don’t mind if I don’t wear a dress too, do you ?”
  “No, of course not.”
  “Thanks. Right let’s get your hair sorted out.” I was a bit apprehensive about how she was going to ‘sort it out’, but it was nice to relax as she washed it. It turned out that that was all she was doing for now. “Okay out you get” she continued holding out a towel. I got out and she wrapped it round me proceeding to dry me off all over with obvious results. “Are we going to have problems with that all day ?” she laughed.
  “I’m sorry it’s just I’ve never had someone as pretty as you look after me.” I said not daring to look at her. She lifted my chin to look me in the eyes.
  “That’s one of the sweetest things anyone has ever said to me. And I really don’t mind, in fact it’s quite a compliment. Still it’s time you were getting dressed.” She took me by the hand and led me into the bedroom she was using. “Now, do you just want to wear the party dress or I have these for now and you can leave the party dress for tonight.” Kirsty then pulled out a pretty pink pinafore dress embroidered with flowers, silky lace trimmed petticoat, white frilly blouse, a pair of pink lace topped ankle socks an a pair of pink nylon panties with masses of lacy frills. She could see I was concerned.
  “What’s the matter ? If you don’t want to dress up, I don’t mind, I just thought it might be fun.”
  “I do want to but…”
   â€œBut what ?”
  “Well when I had to change at your house, you only had party dresses. Now you’ve got these.” At this point I began to panic. “You didn’t borrow them from Anne did you ? She doesn’t know about this does she ?” I was about to rush out, tears forming at the thought of Anne knowing, as it would soon be spread around the neighbourhood. I had only be spared the story about me in a party dress being known as both my mum and Anne’s had told Sandra and Anne not to tell anyone.
  “Whoa !” Kirsty said, grabbing me as I began to leave. “I wouldn’t do anything like that to you. The socks and panties are from the pink party dress outfit. And the rest are yours.”
  “Mine ?”
  “Yes, when I knew I was coming to stay for the weekend I had a look in some charity shops for some pretty little girls things for you.”
  “You did that for me ?”
  “Of course” She leant down a kissed me on the cheek. “If it’s a problem to stop your mum or Sandra from finding them I can keep them at my house. Alright ?” I just nodded “Okay Alan let’s get you dressed.”
  “Kirsty, could I…”
  “What ?”
  “Can I be called by a girl’s name ?”
  “I hoped you would ask, but I didn’t want to suggest it, as I think it would be more appropriate. What do want to be called ?”
  “Well, I thought perhaps ‘Mandy’.
  “Alright let’s get little Mandy dressed. She removed the towel and held out the knickers for me to step into. By the time she had pulled them up I was rapidly hardening again. She said nothing, just smiled as she made sure it was tucked in to the panties. Next came the petticoat, the silkiness of which only added to the effect. Kirsty proceeded to dress me in the rest of the outfit, the blouse felt odd as she did up the buttons at the back and then slipped the dress over it all. Finally she added the socks, unfortunately I had no appropriate shoes, the Mary Jane shoes I had worn were now too small for comfort.
  “What a pity you haven’t got any Mary Jane shoes, we could have gone for a walk.” She burst in to laughter when she saw the look on my face. “Sorry, I shouldn’t tease you. I wouldn’t really take you outside dressed as a girl.” So finally dressed, Kirsty took me over to look in the mirror. “There not too childish for you, are they ?”
  “No, you see Mandy’s not as old as Alan, she’s only little” I replied. However I was somewhat disappointed at the effect. From the neck down I certainly looked like a little girl, upwards I was definitely a boy. Seeing my expression, Kirsty said, “ You don’t look happy, if you want to get undressed I’ll understand.”
  “I do want to be dressed up I just hoped I’d look a bit more like a girl than a boy in a dress. Any suggestions ?”
  “Well I don’t think makeup would be good idea, but I’m not sure what else we can do.”
  “What about hair ribbons” I said remembering the ones her mum had used. I went to my bedroom and opened to my draws and took them out and returned to Kirsty. We tried them out but having had my hair cut putting ribbons in wasn’t that easy and apart from that, the colour really clashed with the other clothes I was wearing.
  “What you really need is something pink or red, do you have…” she broke off.
  “What ?”
  “I was going to ask if you had a scarf. As if you were a real girl”
  “Funnily enough I don’t have one” I joked “but mum does. I think it’s in the cloakroom down stairs. Shall I get it ?”
  “Okay.” I went down and found the scarf, it was mainly pale pink with a dark pink rose in one corner. “here we are, is the sort of thing you meant ?”
  “Yes, that looks lovely.” She opened it out. ”Very pretty just right for my little sister.” She then folded it into a triangle with the main rose still visible and placed it over my head, tying it at the back of my neck. “That’s better.” She took me over to the mirror. With my boyish hair hidden I did look more like a girl now. Happier now we went downstairs.

Part 10

Happier now we went downstairs.
Once in the lounge Kirsty asked what I wanted to do.
  “I don’t know what do sisters usually do together ?”
 We ended up playing a boar game and watching some of the morning programs on the television. It felt so comfortable that I soon forgot what I was wearing. At about 12:30 Kirsty went to the kitchen to get us some lunch. I offered to help but she said she was okay
  “Why don’t you go and wash your hands before lunch ?”
   â€œAlright” I said disappearing upstairs. I left the bathroom and entered my bedroom. Opening the wardrobe I removed the apron that I had worn with the party dress and put it on tying the strings in to a big bow at the back. I returned to the Kitchen and was greeted with a smile by Kirsty.
  “What a good idea Mandy. Little girl’s should keep their pretty dresses clean. You look really cute in it.” As we sat eating Kirsty surprised me by saying “I do like having a cute little sister, Mandy.”
 â€œThat’s alright I’m quite enjoying it. But do you think that means I really am just a sissy ?”
  “I don’t like the word sissy, it is always used as a mean put down by those who don’t know any better. I think you’re special. You appreciate the pretty things that girls get to wear and are willing to try new ideas. If you dressed up all the time then perhaps you might be considered a sissy but occasionally for fun means just that – having fun with friends.”
  “Can I wear the party outfit after lunch ?”
  “Of course you can.”
  “Will you dress me ?”I asked blushing.
  “I’d love to dress my little sister up in her pretty party dress.” Kirsty smiled. Having finished lunch I helped clear away the dishes before we went up to my room. Kirsty stripped me down to my knickers and socks and suggested I have a wash to freshen up whilst she folded the clothes up. When I returned the party dress, and petticoat were on the bed. She quickly helped me to dress an got the yellow ribbons from the draw, placing them in my hair. I did a twirl for her causing her to smile.
  “Okay let’s go downstairs.” We were just leaving when I said
 â€œI’ll be down in a bit, I have something I want to show you. As she continued downstairs I returned to my bed and retrieved the photo album. I entered the lounge and joined Kirsty on the settee.
  “I thought you might like to see this.” I handed the album to her. She looked confused as she read the front. Then she opened it.
  “Oh ! Are these what Becky took ?” I nodded. “But why did you do this ?”
  “I didn’t, mum did. I thought I had lost the film but it turned out that she had found it. She had it developed and bought the album to put them in.”
  “Are you okay with this ?”
  “Well mum teased me about them when she first showed them to me, but she was also nice about it. She promised not to mention what happened as well.” Kirsty finally finished looking at the pictures, with only the occasional giggle. I didn’t mind, as it was her.
  “Well it seems that Mandy has already got some pretty photo’s. But I’m a bit surprised you kept them.” I explained what mum had said she would do if they were to ‘disappear’ or ‘get damaged’. “Does that mean that Sandy hasn’t seen them ?”
  “No way. I would never hear the end of it.” We spent the rest of the afternoon snuggled up together on the settee watching video’s. I was just happy to be cuddled by her. After tea, which I put the pinny back on for, I was feeling rather tired. Kirsty helped me get ready for bed, dressed again in her pretty nightie.
  “Thank you for a lovely day, Kirsty.”
  “It’s me who should be thanking you. It really means a lot you being my little sister. I don’t suppose it will happen again.”
  “I wouldn’t mind if we get the chance.”
  “That’s sweet, we’ll just have to wait and see.”
 Before slipping of to sleep I asked a question that I had wanted to ask since Friday night.
  “Kirsty, please can I have kiss goodnight.”
  “Of course, Mandy” she smiled kissing me on the forehead. She smiled when she saw the look on my face. “Sorry I shouldn’t tease you.” She then leaned over and gave me a wonderful kiss on the lips. “Sleep well, I‘ll see you in the morning.
  The next morning when I woke I was surprised to see that it was nearly ten o’clock. I then heard Kirsty coming up the stairs so sat up in bed. The door opened and to my utter shock there stood mum with a big smile on her face. She walked over and sat on my bed.
  “Mum… I… er…”
  “It’s okay” she said “I know what you and Kirsty have been up to.”
  “You do ?”
  “Yes, Kirsty and I have just been chatting over breakfast, which is why we didn’t wake you earlier.”
  “Do you mind ?”
  “Not as long as you don’t want it to be permanent.”
  “I don’t want to be a girl, mum. I just …”
  “You just like the feel of girls clothes ?”
  “Yes. Just occasionally I’d like to get dressed up. You’re not cross are you, only it wasn’t all Kirsty’s idea to dress as a little girl.” Mum silenced me with a finger on my lips.
   â€œIf you want to dress as Mandy occasionally I don’t mind. I’m not cross with you or Kirsty. I know it wasn’t all her idea and I think your offer to be her little sister was very sweet. Now I’ve run a bath for you so I suggest you get in it, then you can have some breakfast.”
  “Okay mum, and thanks.” She smiled and went to leave when it suddenly dawned on me. Where was Sandra ? “Mum is Sandra here ?” I asked starting to panic.
  “No, it’s okay. The choir won and were having a party last night and Jane’s mum offered to bring Sandra home with her this afternoon, that’s why I came back early. Now into the bath. Little girl’s should be nice and clean.” I then went to the bathroom to find a hot bath with masses of bubbles waiting for me. When I had finished I returned to my room to find both mum and Kirsty there.
  “We were just hanging Mandy’s clothes up.” Said mum “it seems that she’s as untidy as Alan is.” I looked and saw the blouse and pinafore dress hanging in the wardrobe. “Will you wear the party dress for me ?” She asked.
  “Of course mum.”
  “Do you still have the matching undies ?”
  “Yes there here.” I opened the draw and as I removed them mum placed the pink scarf which she had just folded in it. “That’s your scarf mum.”
  “It was, I’m sure it will suit Mandy better.”
  “Thanks mum” I said giving her a hug.
  “As does the nighty” added Kirsty, who also received a hug.
  “Okay we’ll go now, see you downstairs in a bit.”
  “Actually, I will need some help with the dress.”
  “I’ll give you a hand” volunteered Kirsty.” Mum just smiled and left. I spent most of the morning in the party outfit, being called Mandy and treated as if I really was just a little girl.. I only changed into my usual clothes shortly before Sandra, except for the panties which I kept wearing.

Epilogue
After the day mum found out that I liked dressing up, I used to do every 3 or 4 weeks. It seemed mum liked having a little girl around, she even bought me some more frilly panties which I wore more often. Even Sandra stopped teasing me and started to enjoy having a sister to play with. Of course from the clothes I wore, I was always the younger sister. One birthday she even gave me a frilly nightie complete with matching panties. Pictures of Mandy have joined those of me in the yellow party dress and both mum and I have an album with them all in.

Well that was a quite a number of years ago now. ‘Mandy’ still surfaces now and again. Sandra’s just finishing at university. And Kirsty ? Well after she got her degree, she started work up in the Derbyshire dales, and yes I really missed her. Then she invited me to stay for a holiday after my final university exams. Alan went for walks with her during the day, but Mandy shared her bed. We are now married and I still love her as much as on the day I wore my first dress.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender