Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: My Mistake  (Read 12381 times)

Sissy_C

• Baby Buns
My Mistake
« on: December 05, 2013, 11:46:46 AM »
Here's one a few stories I wrote. A bit erotic.

My Mistake

Here I am dressed up like a fairy princess like one you would find in a Disney movie with my hands tied behind my back taking a ride to where, I do not know. Well, let me start off at the beginning.

I finally had a moment of the house all to myself and I have so wanted to do some self bondage and wear some sissy clothes I had bought to enjoy. I started the night by getting everything ready for the night. The items I chose were; Disney style princess dress, pink tights, tight shiny long leg girdle, red turtle neck leotard, small sports cup, a medium butt plug, eye bandages and last but not least Duct Tape.

After getting naked I put the sports cup on and used it like a chastity device and it captured my currently small soft pen-is, just a mere 3" soft but a monster 7" hard. I then lubed up the butt plug and gently started shoving it into my asshole. Since I haven't worn it in a long time it took a bit longer to sink it in that I remember. Once it had sunk in and my shivers of the plug stuffing me ended I grabbed the tights and slid those up my legs one at a time. I had always liked the feel of tights ever since I first bought those years ago. Once on the felt the smooth fabric up and down my legs.

I reached over and grabbed the girdle and pulled those on and they gave a snug fit and made sure the medium plug in my ass was going absolutely nowhere, except staying in my ass. The final piece of under clothing was the red turtleneck leotard. I stepped one foot in at a time and slowly pulled it on and slid one arm at a time slowly feeling my heart beat a little faster by the minute and I could feel my small pen-is trying it's best to get hard in the little small space I put it in earlier.

I had both arms in and now to zip  up the back, this used to be a chore but I have been able to do the leotards zipper quite easily. Once zipped up I felt the nice snug hugging feeling. I walked in front of the full sized mirror and what a glorious site it was. My heart ran faster at every step so far and I could feel my pen-is trying it's dandiest to grow but it wasn't happening. I was so excited I could feel a little squirt of pre-c-um already.

When I was done admiring my look in the mirror I went to finish my outfit for the night. I had a petticoat I put on first and them I slid the princess dress over my head putting my arms through first. This I pulled the dress down over the petticoat and then it took a little bit for me to zip the dress up this time. I finally got it zipped up and this was the most sissy I have ever dressed up before and also have the butt plug and small sports cup on. My body was shivering a bit from excitement and I just couldn't help myself from feeling up and down my body and the fluffiness of the dress.

Boy was my little pen-is struggling to just burst out of its enslavement, I even tried to reach down and touch but felt nothing but fabric. This sent jolts through me like I never felt before; I could tell I was leaking pre c-um just the way it felt. I went back to my room and started to duct tape my mouth shut. I started with a long strip right under the nose touching ear to ear. I then added a second strip under the first strip but still over lapped them quite a bit. For a bit of extra security on the tape gag I tore off a very long piece that went under my chin and went up to the level of my eyes. This made the gag oh so much more secure. There was a final fourth piece to cover the rest of my chin and I could tell that it strengthened the bond it had over my speech.

I admired myself there for a couple minutes but in the lala land I was in already it seemed like hours. The ear plugs were next and it only took seconds for them to do their work and silence my world except for my very noticeable breathing and heartbeat. I then go two last items ready, the eye patches and extra tights to tie my hands up.

I take a few deep breaths and put the eye patches on, I then add a strip of Duct Tape and it makes it that much more intense. I see nothing but darkness and all I can hear is my heavy breathing and I can also notice my heart beat. I blindly take the pair of tights and tie each wrist to each leg. I then put the tights over my head and proceed to put my arms behind my back. I last but not least tie the legs on the tights together behind my back effectively restraining myself. I tug on the tights a little and it effectively makes the gag even stronger making me even more silent if I chose to try and yell.

Two last deep breaths and I adjust myself to find the bed and lay on my stomach. The feeling I had was so overwhelming, beyond anything I ever expected. My body shivered all over and it was so fulfilling. I could only hear my heavy breathing which I was only able to do through my nose. I could also hear my heart pound like I never heard it before, heck it even felt different. I lay there and struggle and squirm and the butt plug sending electrifying sensations throughout my body. My dic-k encased and no where t grow.

As I lay there enjoying my experience I didn't realize some people had broken into my house and were hovering over my bound body. I couldn't hear them but I knew they were there once they felt up my butt feeling the butt plug and my encased dic-k. I felt someone tightening the binds on my hands so I had no chance of escaping. I was picked up by oth sides of me like I was a piece of meat. I was set into the back of a car and the seatbelt were wrapped around me so I wouldn't fall or have a chance of escape.

That brings me back to me in the back of a car not knowing what is going to happen to me. The car stopped and about ten minutes later they were unhooking the seatbelts and was allowed to stand on my own feet and then was forced to walk. I didn't know what was around me so I didn't struggle, but I was whining a bit through my gag.

I could tell we were entering a house and shortly after wrist cuffs were put on me and connected and the tights were cut and ripped off. Next I felt similar cuffs being put on my legs. I was turned around and made to sit down. The blindfold was taken off and the earplugs were taken out. I could see a couple young guys and a really hot woman dressed in tight latex. They laid it all out for me on what was happening.

They would let me go home if I wanted to right now, but I had to walk home the exact way I was dressed at that moment. The walk would take around two hours or I could opt to stay for the week and then be taken home safely and be dropped of in the same way I was picked up. in seven days. I was re assured that I would not be harmed permanently and would be fed. It only took me seconds to analyze walking home in this get up would have me assaulted or worse for sure so I agreed to stay here for the week.

With that they needed to fix a few things. They had my gag replaced; the duct tape gag wasn't that good and not good enough for them for sure. I was told a proper gag was needed for me and a realistic pen-is gag was in front of my mouth and I could see a cup attached to it. I could only imagine it forcing me to drink. I reluctantly opened my mouth and took the pen-is gag into my mouth. I had quite a few straps and was secured on me with a few pad locks as well. I was told to drink anything that was put into the gag; I didn't have a choice as the gag would slowly leak into my mouth anyway

After the gag was on, a pair of earplugs was put in and I was made to listen to specific audio what they wanted me to listen to. The first audio I started to hear was how awesome it was to have the dic-k in my mouth and I should always crave it and I was being told to move my tongue around it. This repeated over and over and becoming a zombie in just minutes my tongue was licking that rubber coc-k and not even realizing it.

I was picked up off the couch and taken to a side bedroom. In the middle of the room was a wooden rocking horse with a dil-do sticking up on the seat. It hit me that I was going to be sitting on that thing, I was now thinking it might have been better to just walk home, but now I'm here and I agreed to stay and I don't see escape now as an option.

I am made to spread my legs, I see a young man go down and lifts up my dress and I feel them taking off the cup and putting something on my dic-k, I feel it tighten and I could only think of it a chastity device was now locked on. And with no warning I feel the butt plug ripped from my ass. I was made to walk over to the rocking horse and I was to sit on the dil-do, it had a shinny tip on the end and it surprisingly went in easier than I thought but it still brought a tear to my eyes. My legs were then bent backwards and attached to the horse effectively making my whole body weight sit on the dil-do. I was motioned to rock the horse. I did and it was like I was trying to fuc-k the dil-do, which is what I think they wanted.

The audio had changed on the earphones like it was planned or something it also added in how a good it is to fuc-k a dic-k. I had noticed it would add in the word sissy here and there and then I started think of myself as the sissy. I was running out of steam to keep on rocking the horse and then out of nowhere I felt a shock from the dil-do in my ass, and I instantly kept rocking that horse the best I could.

This went on for what seemed like hours, I was given more alcohol and I fell more and more into this world. Out of no where I see five guys or so all jerking off around me and then one by one they start to c-um into the drinking glass on my gag. Seconds later the audio switches to telling me on how awesome the taste of c-um is and how good sissies eat it and savor the taste. It went on to say let the first c-um just ooze in your mouth and after a few moments suc-k the c-um out like its a hose and you need every last drop. One of the guys came onto my gagged face and then rubbed it all over my face making it feel all sticky.

I didn't see anyone after the guys left that came on me or into my drinking gag. I just sat there on the dil-do with c-um dried on my face and in my own princess dress. How could I of let this happen to me, it was after all a bondage experience I really wanted but did I want it this far? Well I have a whole week of being the sissy that they want me too be.....

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender