Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: By My Own Desires  (Read 9105 times)

Sissy_C

• Baby Buns
By My Own Desires
« on: December 05, 2013, 11:51:04 AM »
Here's another one. Same thing erotic with bondage again 18+

By My Own Desires

I have been a fan of bondage for a while and never have been in any real relationship I have only indulged into self-bondage. I have built up quite a nice collection of bondage items and other fetish items I have enjoyed over the years. I have fun things like butt plugs, chastity belts, gags, zentai suits, wrist cuffs and even started indulging into an old fetish I liked sissy clothes I bought a princess costume that was big enough to fit me. And before I even knew about chastity belts I had some protective cups that were just big enough to hold my package.

Well one day I got home and in my mailbox was a letter addressed to me but it wasn't mailed it was just put in there. There was also a small box in my mailbox so I grabbed the two and went inside. I opened the letter ad started to read it. "James we know what you look at online. We know what you wear at night, we can tell everyone and maybe ruin your life or follow the directions and use the items located in the box. James we are counting on you not to mess up, we know you'll have fun as we know you'll want all we have planned."

I opened the box and there was a couple of pills, a small maxi pad, some duct tape, a butt plug, a box that looked like it was shoes and a note with directions. As I read the directions they wanted me to wear one of my cups and use the maxi pad inside so my di_k touches it the whole time it's encased in the cup. They then wanted me to clean out my butt if needed and to insert the vibrating plug and put it on max vibration. After that I was to put on my compression pants, my god I thought they must have cameras hidden or something to know what I have like this. I pulled on the compression pants and that tighten up the grasp of the cup and tighten my arse onto the plug driving me insane.

There were directions for me to be like this for at least an hour rubbing myself through the cup, this was like trying to masturbate in a chastity belt as I was not allowed to grow anywhere in the cup. I could feel prec-um leak out and I know for sure if I wasn't wearing the cup I would have c-um already. Soon the hour was done and I just laid back for a moment and I could feel what almost felt like pee but I knew it was just more prec-um oozing out.

I went back to the instructions and it told me to take off the cup and wipe my di_k clean with the maxi pad. As I took the cup off you could see the prec-um glisten off the maxi pad the the gooey string of prec-um from the head of my di_k to the pad. I did as I was told and wiped my sweaty balls and squeezed the last of the prec-um out onto the maxi pad. I was then to put on one of my chastity belts, my choice the CB3000 or Loris#2. I went ofr the CB3000 for easier to put on, plus easier to get off if someone took the key. 

From there I was to replace the butt plug with a half metallic and half rubber butt plug that was in the box. This thing was a bit bigger than the medium plug that I have, it took a little bit but I got it sunk into my bottom. Next came the black tights and red turtleneck leotard. Zipping up the leotards have always been a pain but after it was zipped up it made a nice sug feeling.

I was to take the pills that were in the box, it was explained they were to help me relax and focus on events later on. When I was done I had to take the maxipad and put it between my teeth and gums sticky side out c-um side against my teeth. Now with my mouth stuffed and the taste of my sweat and c-um in my mouth I was directed to duct tape my mouth shut with several layers so I could not spit it out. I have previously never used anything else inside my mouth while using duct tape as a gag. This made it much more effective and I do not think I'll be able to get my mouth open this time.

The next thing the note had me do was get my butterfly princess costume and put it on. This dress made me look like a Disney Princess, maybe a scary one. It has pink ruffles and a big puffy dress with butterfly's. The dress part has three layers on top and two layers underneath puffing out in a near bell shape. The chest and arms are soft and shiny with a glitter like look that glistened at any angle. There were two strips of pink ruffles going up on the left and right of the chest.  It zipped up the back as well, when once zipped up it made it all the more sung fitting. After getting it on I went to the bathroom mirror to see what I looked like. I was in awe  that I looked freaky with the duct taped mouth and the Princess Dress I looked like something from a bad bondage movie.

I went back to the note and it told me to open the other box with the shoes in it. They were black shiny Mary Janes and they looked like they were meant for a little girl but only in my shoe size. There was also a pair of pink ruffled footie socks that I had to put on as well. The socks were very soft and I didn't realize how much they puffed out until they were on me. The ruffles at the ankles were shiny. I then slipped on the black shiny shoes. They fit pefect as if they were fit to measure. My heart was pounding a bit as I strapped them on as my feet didn't look like my own.

After the shoes were finished being put on I was to finally get my wrist and ankle cuffs out and wear them and put myself in a hog tie position.

I left my backdoor unlocked as ordered and then got on the floor and locked my wrists and ankles together. It would be difficult to escape easily for me now. With the gag on like I never experienced before now has me salivating and suc-king and swallowing a mixture of my saliva and the pre c-um and ball sweat soaked maxi pad.

As I swallow the sweet salty mixture I hear someone walk into my place. I hear them walk into the room I am in and they ask how I am and I obviously can't reply. They sit down next to my head and pet my head like I am some kind of animal. They tell me how sweet and sexy I look and they hope I am getting used to the flavors in my mouth as I will have lots more in the night to come only in fresh form.

There was a final touch he wanted and he pulled something out of his pocket and they were hair ties and he then proceeded to put my long hair into braided pig tails. As he is doing it he tells me that braided pig tails are a favorite and my hair is perfect for it since it was so long. After he was done he and another guy picked me up from the ground and carried me out to their car. My heart now was racing as I didn't think I'd be taken away too. They could tell I was frightened and they said to calm down as I would be returning home later after the party.

They drove for  what seemed like forever and finally arrived at a large farm house in the middle of nowhere. They carried me into this house and I saw lots of young men most of them didn't even look eighteen yet. They all howled and cheered as I was brought in. I was carried to another room where I saw one other, presumably, guy dressed similar to how I was and he was strapped into a cage.

I was put into a cage too. I was then told that the guys out front were going to be havng fun with us and that the plug inside of my arse was there for punishment if I didn't follow their orders throughout the night. They left the room and left us to sissified guys locked away and I now ponder what will really happen tonight.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender