Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: It Never Rains but it Pours  (Read 40775 times)

Baby Mac

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: It Never Rains but it Pours
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2019, 02:34:55 PM »
It looks like there in deep s**t now. I hope they get hypnotized please
keep it up i can't wait to read on!

sissy servant 737-820-633

• Princess
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2019, 06:01:18 PM »
Caught up in fantasies that become real.. and no match for Superior Females whom know how to take control of such situation.

antonia

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2019, 04:00:19 AM »
Chapter 7

Susan turned the glass to frosted on both walls but left the intercom communications open so all three rooms were in touch. On one side they heard Tom in distress as he realised that his elicit girlfriend was going to soil herself in her cot.

The whimpers and grunting noises were followed by a huge wail of despair. Nobody really wanted to open the wall to see what had happened, so they decided to have coffee instead. The Nespresso hummed in to action and the four women sat around the desk deciding what to do next. The communication between the rooms was turned off.

“Who is going to volunteer?” asked Susan “I cannot imagine that it is going to look very pleasant in Sarah’s room”. It was Julia who stood up almost immediately and with a last swig of her cup and a bit of a grimace she put on a plastic apron and some vinyl gloves.

“Good luck with that one” said Mrs Bowling “I must get the lunch on. If you will excuse me?” She picked up all the cups, put them on to the tray and made her leave.

“So, what are you going to do Susan?” asked Mary putting her hand on Susan’s knee.

Susan covered Mary’s hand with her own and gave it a gentle squeeze. “I am going to start Sarah on a high calorie diet, because I think she looks far too thin and skinny. As for Tom, I am going to start him initially on a treatment of gentle regression.” Mary made a movement towards Susan and in a trice, they were in a passionate embrace. One of them accidentally brushed against the switch to Tom’s room as they slowly sank to the floor kissing each other fully on the lips. He watched with open-mouthed horror as they groped and stroked each other to a blistering orgasm. Eventually the licking, kissing, touching and heightened sexual excitement made him start to rub the front of his plastic pants as he became aroused by the spectacle before him. The two women, breathless, flushed and satiated realised their mistake and saw that Tom was watching everything, they could also see that he was frantically trying to get his own satisfaction from the frantic rubbing to his tiny member buried deep within the folds of his fluffy terry nappy.

They hugged each other and laughed as Tom failed to find satisfaction through the substantial thickness of his diaper. They were still laughing when Julia returned from her task.

Julia looked at the two flushed and somewhat dishevelled women. She decided that diplomacy was the best idea and said nothing. “Sarah was covered in everything” she said “having released all over her bedding, she then was sick as a dog and covered the whole lot with vomit”. Julia looked quite green herself, as it was quite an horrendous task.

“Well done Julia” Susan said pulling herself together and running her hand through her hair and doing up some buttons that had become unfastened. “how about we say triple time for today and tomorrow to compensate?” Julia smiles her broadest grin at this news.

“Shall I put her in nappies like Tom?” she asked

“No, she can have the use of the potty and make sure she has a nightie to wear”. Susan said.
“I will start her off on her treatment tomorrow, but we will talk about it over lunch.”

Mrs Bowling was something of a magician in the kitchen and the smell of a fresh baked quiche greeted them as they went in to the kitchen. A hot baguette and a plate of cheeses sat in the centre of the table, along with a giant mixed salad with tongs at the ready poking out of the dish.

Between mouthfuls of food Susan explained to her team the plan she had in mind.
“Tom will be slowly regressed, but we need to let the firm know - somehow - that he and Sarah have run off together. We need to strip out Sarah’s flat and then sell it. Tom only has his mother and I hardly know her, but I will phone and ask if she has seen him. Maybe I can use his mobile to create a trail. Julia, you seem a natural at this type of thing, so I will let you pull together a plan for me.”

“Sarah is going to be plumped up on a high calorie diet Mrs Bowling, so I want you to work on high fat, high sugar temptations that will have her looking more ‘homely’ and ‘cuddly’ for our Tommy”.

“Tommy is going to find that his nappies are going to be an essential part of his life going forward”.

antonia

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2019, 12:18:16 PM »
Chapter 8

The next few months were filled with preparing a special diet for Sarah who was putting on weight an extraordinary rate. She had put on more than a pound each day and had now developed a weight close to fifteen stones. Her previously slight body and small breasts were now transformed into a motherly plumpness and had required a number of changes of sizes of underwear to fit her.

Mary and Susan had very much become an item and had taken to sleeping with each other. The atmosphere in the house was one of harmony and tranquillity. Julia had asked if she could take over Susan’s room and was happily granted her wish.

Tom was moved in to the patient’s floor and kept restrained, while Sarah was put in the high security room next door. They were kept apart. Both had signed letters of resignation that had been sent to their law firm and they had each explained in their respective letters that they were making a new life together. Sarah’s flat was sold and the items either sold or put in storage. Tom’s car was abandoned at Dover in a car park close to the Calais ferry.

Susan contacted Tom’s mother as her plan had been to explain that her precious son had run off with a junior secretary. She soon discovered that Tom was not her precious son at all but a person that had been a burden to her from the moment he was born. She never wanted children, he was an accident, and as soon as she could, she had a nanny to look after him.

The work on Tom had started on the very first day of his admission and it soon became apparent that Tom was an easy and very suggestible subject. Within days she had programmed him to respond to the opening relaxation techniques and within a very few key triggers had him regressing back to his earlier years.

“Tom” she began her programme “tell me where you are and what is happening to you?”

“Nanny is changing my night-time nappy” replied Tom

“Tell me what you can see?” she asked him quietly and gently

“I am in my cot and my sheet is wet and my teddy is soggy” he said his upper lip starting to tremble. “nanny looks quite cross”.

Susan knew it was pointless to ask him how old he was, so asked “do you and teddy have a lot of room in your cosy cot? She asked

“I am too big to be in a cot, but nanny won’t let me have a big boy’s bed until I stop wetting my nappies at night.”

“Oh no! Mummy and Daddy have started another row and there is a lot of shouting. Nanny is cleaning me with a warm flannel and putting on a special cream. Now she is putting me in a clean nappy and it is nice and warm because it has been on the radiator. She is now pulling up my plastic pants and she is snuggling them to make sure they are nice and comfy. Daddy has hit Mummy and there is a loud bang, I think something in the bedroom next door has been knocked over. Mummy is crying very badly. Nanny is giving me a big hug and telling me not to worry because everything is going to be alright.”

Tom was getting very distressed and Susan did not want him to snap out of the session which could be quite damaging. She rubbed his arm and caressed the side of his face. “It is okay Tommy, you are going to be fine, everybody loves you so much” she said softly.

“Nanny has pulled me out of my cot, but I banged my knee because I am quite heavy for her. She stood me on the floor and told me not to move, because she needed to change my bedding. I cannot get my knees together because Nanny has put me in double nappies because I am wetting so much these days. She has put my pink do-di in my mouth. I like my do-di very much and I am happy that nanny managed to find one for me because I missed it so much.”

Susan made notes and worked out that he must have been about four years old.

“He’s come in to my nursery, he looks really cross and he is going to smack me. Nanny has stood in front of me so he cannot touch me. He is calling me ‘nothing but an over-grown baby’. I am so frightened. Oh! Oh no! I am having a bad accident, I mean a really bad accident, I need to do a poo but Nanny and Daddy are pushing each other. I want my potty so badly. Daddy says some bad words, gives nanny a big shove and then leaves the nursery slamming the door. I made my nappy dirty. I was so frightened.”

Tom was so distressed that Susan noticed that he was wetting his nappy as he told his unhappy story. “It is alright Tommy, you are a very brave little boy, I am here to help you” she said with her voice full of care and sympathy.

“Nanny is hugging me and telling me that it is alright to go in my nappy because that is why she puts her baby in them. All good babies go in their nappies and it will not take her long to make me nice and clean again. She told me to suc-k on my dummy and she would make everything better, she also gave me one of my fluffy nappies to cuddle and told me to cover my face so I did not have to see the mess I had made.”

Susan decided that enough was enough and that it was time to bring Tom out of his trance and to let him know that everything was normal and safe in his cot. Tom was once again relaxed and Susan noticed that he now filling his nappy with a bit of a red face as he struggled to finish his business. These were all excellent signs because Tom’s treatment was going totally to plan.

krystalasbaby2017

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2019, 02:51:33 AM »
i like the way you worked a gentle regression into it for the big baby.  LOL since his gf is going to be soo big will she be lactating?

Baby Mac

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2019, 03:40:50 AM »
Please keep going.

Ahiru

• Story Queen
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2019, 05:32:31 AM »
I'd love to see the ect come into play

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender