Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Boys Don't Wear Dresses  (Read 57654 times)

Andlat

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Boys Don't Wear Dresses
« on: December 07, 2019, 08:20:27 PM »
“Boys don't wear dresses!” Sam insisted. His sister Sarah rolled her eyes. That was always his argument.

“Well, why don't they, Sammy?” She asked. He shrugged, just like he always did. In some ways, she felt like they were stuck in a loop when it came to this. She figured clothes were clothes. If she could wear jeans and t-shirts, he could wear dresses from time to time, right?

“It's just how things are. You've never seen dad or your teacher Mr. Lapine wear a dress, have you?”

“No, but they're grown-ups. You're practically my twin.”

“I'm”

“I know, I know. Seventeen months older than me.” She waved a hand dismissively. “You’re still basically a little boy, is my point.” She wisely pushed on before that comment could fully register with his fragile male ego. “Bet I have a dress that'll fit you.” She grinned as his cheeks grew pink.

“That” he sputtered. “That doesn't matter.” She giggled. She knew all too well that she had him now.

“How about we make it one?”

“One what?”

“A bet.” She said it slowly, as if he was stupid. “If my dress fits you, you have to wear it. If it's too small, then you don't.” She could see his reservations written all over his face, so she patted his shoulder reassuringly, just like their mom often did. “It's just a harmless bet.”

“That's what you always say.” Her proclivity for so-called harmless bets always seemed to get him stuck in terribly embarrassing situations.

“Look,” she said with a weary sigh. “I promise that, if it does fit you” she knew it would, but she still emphasized the if, just for his peace of mind. “We’ll play in my room until you take it off. Even mom and dad won’t know unless you tell them.”

“No photos, no videos, nothing.” Sam said shrewdly. Thanks to another allegedly harmless bet, she had a phone and he did not.

“Does that mean you’re going to try?” She asked, grinning as broadly as could be. He sighed.

“Yeah.” He said through gritted teeth. With a squeal, she grabbed his hand and pulled the boy toward her room.

“Sit down on my bed.” She ordered, giggling as the boy complied. “Is your bed made?” She asked as she nearly skipped over to her closet.

“Yeah.”

“Should I go check?”

“I hate when you sound like mom.”

“Psh” was all she said as she began to look through her closet. There was a specific dress she had in mind, one that was just a tad too big for her. She had not one single doubt that it would fit Sammy as if it was made for him, if perhaps a bit short. She hoped he was wearing cute undies, giggling to herself as she imagined ordering him to go put on cuter underwear under threat of having to wear her panties. She would hold true to her promise not to take any photos or video, but she could still have fun in other ways, right?

Finding just the dress she was looking for, she kept it out of sight and turned back toward her brother. He looked as though he was about to be sick, which seemed a bit extreme to her.

“Go ahead and get undressed. You can’t wear it over your clothes.”

“How long am I going to have to do this?”

“Again, it’s only if it fits.” She said, trying to reassure him. “But, if it does, well, how long would you be wearing those clothes?”

“Until bed.” He said nervously. “You can’t.”

“Well, that’s why we’re discussing it now, isn’t it? Silly Sammy.”

“It's Sam.” He corrected before returning to the issue at the forefront of his mind. “I’m not wearing it all day.”

“Like I said, we’ll stay in here and not even mom and dad’ll know.”

“But mom’s running errands. She’ll be home in a couple hours.”

“Are you saying you’ll wear it until she comes home?”

“No.” He said hesitantly.

“Longer then.”

“No!” He protested. She tapped her chin as she thought, another habit of hers that echoed their mom.

“How about we” she said slowly. “Roll a die? If you roll higher, you'll wear it until Mom comes home. If I roll higher, you'll wear it until bed.” He looked unhappy about it.

“If I win, I get to take it off after an hour.” He hoped that that was long enough to appease her.

“If that's the case, then if I win, you have to wear dresses until school on Monday!” She giggled as his eyes became as wide as dinner plates. It was only Friday and that would mean far too long in dresses for his tastes. Even the rest of the day was too long, if he was being honest. “Wanna agree to my original terms then?” He nodded, his eyes filling with defeat. “Alright. If you roll higher, you're in a dress until Mom comes home. If I win, you're in a dress all day. Agreed?”

“Yeah.” He grunted. She walked over to her dresser and grabbed a white die from on top of it.

“I'll roll first so you know what you need to beat.” She shook it and rolled it on the floor where he could clearly see it. “Four. You've got a chance.” He nodded.

“What happens with a tie?”

“We'll both reroll.” He shook the die in his hands and rolled it. It tumbled and bounced before landing on five. He breathed an audible sigh of relief.

“Alright,” she said, trying to hide her disappointment. “Get undressed. We’ve only got so much time for you to wear a dress before Mom gets home.” She stood there, watching him as he pulled his shirt off and then stopped at the button of his jeans. “Pants too. I’ve seen your underwear before. You’re my brother, after all.”

“Couldn’t you at least stop staring?”

“We shared a room until you were seven. Geez!” She smirked deviously. “And I know for a fact that your undies haven't changed since then.” For his last birthday, he had begged and pleaded for boxer briefs, but she had asserted her strange ability to get their parents to do whatever she wanted. Rather than opening packages of the underwear he insisted all the other boys in his grade wore, he opened packs of childish briefs with rockets, racecars, and sailboats on them. There had even been a few pairs with teddy bears on them. “C’mon.” She urged. “Drop your pants so you can get dressed.”

“Fine.” He unzipped his fly and dropped his jeans, revealing a pair of white briefs with red fire trucks all over them. She giggled and turned to grab the dress she had picked out for him.

“It won’t really match, but I’m sure you don’t mind.” She held up the baby blue party dress, a gift from their aunt to her a year or two ago. To her eye, it was painfully juvenile, which only made it better that her brother would be wearing it. It had puffed sleeves, a white sash to tie around the waist, and plenty of petticoats that would ensure that his underwear was on display if and when he was not careful. “Don’t look like that.” She scolded. “You know you’re only in it until Mom gets home.” She carefully removed it from its hanger. “Now, come on. It slips over your head just like a shirt.” He took it, his face almost looking green. “Be careful. It’s not like your shirts where you can be so rough.”

She grabbed the skirt and pulled it down his body, making sure it did not get stuck as it fell into place. She smirked as she turned him around and zipped it up his back. Sure enough, it fit, although not as perfectly as she had hoped.

“It fits.” He mumbled.

“Here. Look at yourself in the mirror.” She said, steering the bashful boy exactly where she wanted him. He stared at his reflection as she, figuring fair was fair, slipped into a dress nearly as frilly and little girlish as the one he now wore. She hated wearing dresses like this one, but it was definitely sweeter to see her brother in one as well. “What do you think?” She asked, smoothing out her skirt out of habit.

“Can’t believe you talked me into this.”

“Oh, please.” She punched him in the arm. “We used to do this all the time! Remember that time me and my friends held you down and painted your nails?”

“No, actually.”

“Sammy! We did it like three different times, I think.”

“What do we do now?” He asked sullenly. She shrugged.

“Whatever we want. You’re shy, but we could go out to the living room and play a game or watch TV or something.” She loved how shy and bashful he looked, but she would have to devise some way to normalize dresses for him. After all, they were just clothes and she wanted nothing more than to make her brother see them that way as well.

Simonssister

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: Boys Don't Wear Dresses
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2019, 08:57:40 AM »
Thanks for this. Great beginning. Looking forward to next episode.

PervScenes11

• Princess
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2019, 01:08:04 PM »
Andlat! So great to see you posting here again.

(What? No, of course I haven't been checking this website obsessively, daily in the hopes of getting a new chapter of "Secluded Cabin Sissy." No, of course not!)

(OMG -- any chance that story will ever continue?!? Asking for a friend. Who is me.)

This is a great start to a story as well, one with similar themes of a Mom and Sister teaming up to overwhelm a wimpy boy. If this continues, I can't wait for his Dad to see him in a dress. It'd be hot if Dad was accepting and also started pushing the household towards seeing Sam as a little girl.

Thanks for your work.

Andlat

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2019, 01:56:31 PM »
Andlat! So great to see you posting here again.

(What? No, of course I haven't been checking this website obsessively, daily in the hopes of getting a new chapter of "Secluded Cabin Sissy." No, of course not!)

(OMG -- any chance that story will ever continue?!? Asking for a friend. Who is me.)

This is a great start to a story as well, one with similar themes of a Mom and Sister teaming up to overwhelm a wimpy boy. If this continues, I can't wait for his Dad to see him in a dress. It'd be hot if Dad was accepting and also started pushing the household towards seeing Sam as a little girl.

Thanks for your work.

Thanks! I think (and hope) you'll be pleasantly surprised where this story goes. It'll be rather different from my earlier fare.

-Simonssister: glad you're along for the ride! :)

babycakes

• Super Sissy
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2019, 02:29:41 PM »
Great start Andlat.  Not sure where you are going when you say, "I think (and hope) you'll be pleasantly surprised where this story goes. It'll be rather different from my earlier fare." 

I do wonder if Mom's comments about Dad's youthful experiences of playing dressup with his cousins is a harbinger of some changes in store for Dad.    Also, given Mom's enthusiastic compliance with and enhancement of Sam's forfeit from his and Sarah's bet it seems a given that Sam's life may be changing forever. 

Andlat

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2019, 03:14:29 PM »
Great start Andlat.  Not sure where you are going when you say, "I think (and hope) you'll be pleasantly surprised where this story goes. It'll be rather different from my earlier fare." 

I do wonder if Mom's comments about Dad's youthful experiences of playing dressup with his cousins is a harbinger of some changes in store for Dad.    Also, given Mom's enthusiastic compliance with and enhancement of Sam's forfeit from his and Sarah's bet it seems a given that Sam's life may be changing forever.

One of my favorite things about sharing stories is reading theories. The things readers fixate on is always a surprise. Keep those theories coming and, perhaps more importantly, don't be too sore IF they end up not being true.

BetBots

• Administrator
  • Ultimate Sissy
Boys Don't Wear Dresses - part 2 by Andlat
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2019, 07:26:10 PM »
She could feel the wheels of her mind turning. After all, she had asserted her will over him in so many ways, how hard could this be? She was the one who had found that study that argued that boys need more sleep than girls, pushing his bedtime to an hour before hers. She would find some way to make him wear dresses. Not all the time, but sometimes.
“So, what do you want to do? I’d say you can go to your room, but how do I know you’ll leave your dress on?”

“I guess we can go watch TV.” He said. “But we’ll need to make sure we can hear when Mom comes home.” She nodded.

“Yeah, I’d rather she not see me like this.” She said, giggling as he gave her a strange look. “I’ve worn dresses enough to know what dresses I like and what I don’t. Maybe you’ll get to that point someday.”

“Doubt it.” She felt her heart leap. Could this be the chance already? She tried to control herself. Her brother was dumb, but even he picked up on her plans sometimes.

“Wanna bet?”

“No!” She patted his shoulder.

“C’mon, let’s go watch TV.”

After a brief tutorial on how to sit without flashing his underwear, the siblings settled in to watch television. Sarah could not resist glancing over and seeing the ridiculous sight of her brother sitting there, skinny pale legs poking out from the blue dress. He kept his hands in his lap to hold the skirt of the dress down and she almost wished she could find some way to make him relax, if only to tease him about flashing his boy underwear.

“How do you feel?” She asked as the show went to commercials.

“About what?”

“Wearing a dress.”

“It feels weird.”

“You seem comfortable.” She remarked. “You haven’t really complained since we came out here.” He blushed as he realized how right she was. “Not that you should start!”

“The breeze is weird. I feel exposed.”

“You’re wearing more than you do in your room.”

“That’s different.” She scoffed. She knew firsthand that he at least used to strip to his underwear whenever he was in his room, although he had stopped doing it as often due to her habit of simply walking into his room whenever she had a question for him. “It's only for a little longer. Mom'll probably be back in an hour.” She could tell that this news relieved him, at least for the moment.

Even after the fact, neither of them were able to say whether they had simply lost track of time or their mom had come home earlier than expected, but the next thing they knew, they heard her voice and the sound of the door that led from the garage to the kitchen opening.

“Hello? I'm home.” Terror gripped the boy's heart as he realized that he had about two-thirds of a second before his mom would lay eyes on him sitting on the couch in his sister's dress. He looked over to his sister, fear written on every inch of his face, but she had no more answers than he did.

“Uh, hi, mom.” She said, a second too late. They heard the sound of her putting her keys down on the counter and then her face appeared. Time seemed to slow to a crawl as she looked at them, not really registering just what she was seeing until her face lit up as recognition hit.

“What’s this?” She asked, a smile playing at her lips. “I feel like I’m underdressed.”

“We were just having a little bit of fun.” Her daughter said as the boy seemed to be gasping for air like a fish on the shore.

“I can see that. Your brother certainly seems to be having a ball, hmm?”

“I may have promised him that he could take it off before you got home.” She explained, looking over at him. “Sorry, bro.” At last, he found his voice.

“Please don’t be mad.”

“Mad? Why would I be mad? This is different, but it’s a lot better than you two arguing all the time.”

“You’re not going to tell dad, are you?” He was clearly working his way down some sort of mental list. His mom laughed.

“He might not like that I’m telling you this, but he used to play dress-up with his cousins all the time as a kid.” She came over and gave the boy a hug to reassure him. “Like father, like son, I guess.” She stood back and looked him up and down. “It does fit you pretty well, doesn’t it?”

“Can he keep it on then?”

“That’s up to your brother. If you want to keep it on, you’re welcome to. I don’t mind.” He looked from his sister to his mom and back again, conflicted about what to do. Clearly, he did not want to wear the dress any longer, but now that he had, what was to stop his sister from making him wear it again? Perhaps, if he wore it just a bit longer, it would appease her enough to not bring it up again. He knew it was unlikely to work. Was it worth a try regardless?

“I guess” his voice seemed so small, so timid. He thought he was speaking at a normal volume, but it seemed more like a whisper. “I guess I'll leave it on for now.” His sister squealed with delight and hugged him.

The boy tried to forget about his unorthodox outfit, but every time he nearly did, he shifted and felt the soft material against his body, completely unlike anything he ever wore. Even his dressy clothes were nothing like the dress. His mom and sister, however, did not seem to treat it as if it was anything out of the ordinary.

“What are you wearing under your dress?” His mom asked when he shifted enough to give her a glimpse.

“My normal underwear.” He felt his cheeks grow warm a bit. His mom nodded.

“That's what I thought. When you're wearing a dress, you need to be careful not to flash anyone. Let's practice.”

“It's not like I'm going to be wearing a dress again.”

“I know, but it'll be fun. Here, watch your sister demonstrate.” He dutifully watched as his sister went through a variety of activities: sitting, standing, jumping, bending over. After the demonstration, he had to do them all himself, which was easier said than done.

“Maybe he just wants to show us his undies.” His sister said after he jumped up and down for what had to be the twentieth time.

“They are pretty cute, aren't they?” His mom teased, smiling at him. “That's enough practice for now, sweetie.” She kissed the top of his head.

“I'm going to go change then.” Sarah announced.

“Can I take this off too?” He asked. He cleared his throat. That had sounded far too wimpy. “Please?” He added in a lower register.

“I think you could use a little more practice navigating life in a dress, don't you?” He did not know how to respond. His sister giggled, confident that her brother would be stuck in the dress all day.

“I dunno.” He said after a moment.

“Tell you what.” Mom said. “Either you can leave that on a bit longer or you can change now and take a bath before bed.” As his mother, she knew quite well just how much he hated baths. His sister giggled. Baths were another thing she had reintroduced for her brother, just to see if she could. So far, his efforts to go back to showering had proved fruitless and even she could not figure out why. Still, there were few things better than walking past the bathroom in the evening and hearing the sounds of her brother in the bath.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender