Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Boys Don't Wear Dresses  (Read 57655 times)

babyamylee

• Super Sissy
Re: Boys Don't Wear Dresses
« Reply #133 on: August 18, 2021, 08:34:25 AM »
Promising story line.  Yet, must ask:  for whom do you write?  Yourself?  Or others? (your readers)  In the interest of clarity vowing to take your ball and go home is nothing short of sour grapes.  Boo hoo - not appreciated?  Too little praise?  What else is new?  Whine or wine either at times will be bitter.  Truck on.

Really unfair thing to say. Why dont you dm such things if they are so personal or just keep them thoughts to yourself instead of publicly shaming someone and creating drama?

Andlat

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #134 on: October 16, 2021, 10:03:53 PM »
Sammy whimpered, feel terribly overwhelmed. Sarah sensed this and kneeled down. “How about you just suc-k your thumb for a bit? That might help you calm down.” Taking her brother’s wrist, she moved his thumb to his mouth, hoping that Aiden and Jaxon’s snickers did not bother him too much.

“Are we gonna go look at baby Sammy’s stuff?” Jaxon asked, Sammy wincing as he heard the much younger boy call him baby Sammy.

“Oh, I doubt he’ll have much to interest big boys like you.” Sarah said, tousling Jaxon’s hair. “Believe it or not, he spends most of his day in nothing but his und- I mean, diaper.” She winked at the boys.

“So he really wears Elmo?” Aiden asked in disbelief. Sarah pointed down to her brother’s crotch.

“There’s your proof. Do you really think baby Sammy would let you see him in something he doesn’t wear all the time?” She hugged Sammy as he made a choking noise into his thumb.

“What does baby Sammy wear over his diaper?” Tiffany asked.

“Well, I needed something that makes it easy to keep an eye on his diaper, so he wears a lot of dresses. Nighties to bed.”

“He wears dresses?” Jaxon exclaimed.

“Hush, Jaxon.” Tiffany scolded. “He wore that same pink swimsuit you wore once last time he was over at our house.” Jaxon blushed as Aiden snorted, but giggled all the same when he thought of the bigger boy before him wearing it. “And mom made you wear a bunch of my old dresses when you were a baby like Sammy is now.”

“Yep, he wears dresses.” Sarah said, returning the focus to her brother. Who cared if Tiffany’s little brother once wore dresses? She had a nearly thirteen year old boy under her control who would be wearing dresses quite a lot for the rest of the summer if she had anything to say about it. “Don’t you, baby Sammy?” “Don’t you, baby Sammy?” He sighed, hoping that by readily agreeing, he might get to put something on over his Elmo briefs.

“Yes, I wear dresses.”

“You’re a boy who wears dresses.”

“I’m a boy who wears dresses.” He repeated dutifully. Sarah nodded.

“What a good baby. Now, all our friends are going to leave. Can you wave bye-bye and thank them for coming?” Sammy complied, blushing as each and every one of them said good bye to him in the same voice they would use for a real baby. He could not help but feel like a weight had been lifted when they left. At least the visit had been short.

“God.” He muttered as Sarah grinned at him.

“Well, that’s four more people who are now completely aware that you’re baby Sammy now.” She said proudly. “Who am I?” She pointed to herself and mouthed the words.

“Big sister.”

“That’s right. No, no. Stay sitting on your blankie. Remember, no standing when you’re on your blankie, baby Sammy. And who are you?”

“Baby Sammy.” He seethed.

“That’s right. And are you a big boy, baby Sammy?”

“I’m a little boy who needs his big sister.”

As if a light switch went off, the humiliation became too much for him. He could not say why it had not happened before, but maybe it was the combination of those two boys, younger than him, learning just what Sarah had done to him. Maybe it was just the fact that Sarah seemed so smug about turning her thirteen year old brother into a giant baby who sat on a blankie, suc-king his thumb in nothing but Elmo briefs. Whatever it was, he had had enough. “Sarah! I’m done! This is freaking ridiculous! You can’t keep doing this to me. I’m older than you! I should be in charge, not you!” He stomped his foot, not even caring if it made him seem like a toddler throwing a tantrum. “You can’t show me off to your friends in just my underwear. My name is Sam, not baby Sammy! I’m thirteen years old! You need to set things right. Right now!”

sissyboy1212

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #135 on: October 17, 2021, 11:21:59 AM »
Little Sammy's temper tantrum does not bode well for our little wetter. Can't wait to see the consequences!

I'm enjoying your story Andlat.  Thanks!

PervScenes11

• Princess
« Reply #136 on: October 17, 2021, 03:32:47 PM »
Andlat: thank you soooooooo much for continuing this incredibly hot story. I think you are one of the all time great infantilization story writers, and I'm always thrilled to see more from you. Can't wait to see how Big Sister responds to this outburst of ego from Baby Sammy.

Sandra B

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #137 on: October 18, 2021, 03:26:01 AM »
Great to see you back, Andlat!

Kates Sissy Rose

• Fresh
« Reply #138 on: August 14, 2022, 06:27:18 AM »
Wonderful story

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender