Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Boys Don't Wear Dresses  (Read 57652 times)

Andlat

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Boys Don't Wear Dresses
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2019, 06:56:22 PM »
As soon as Sam emerged out into the backyard, he regretted the shoes. He slipped and slid everywhere, the shoes threatening to come off at any moment. He eyed the mudhole at one end of the yard, a source of annoyance for his parents every time it rained. Mudhole was an exaggerated name for it most of the time, but the heavy rain had turned it into a veritable mudhole, to Sam’s eye.

Spying a ball on the other side of the yard, Sam crossed over to it, almost losing his balance a few times, but not having too difficult of a time. Even with the shoes tied as tightly as he could get them, his feet threatened to come out of them and he had to take careful steps. Grabbing the ball, he wondered if he should kick it around or what. How long did he have to stay out here before he could go back inside? He looked up at the sky. Maybe the rain would come back, he thought. He frowned as he saw that the clouds were clearly leaving. He sighed and kicked the ball around, which proved rather difficult with his shoes. Maybe he should go barefoot, he thought for a moment. He felt a rock under his foot and decided against it.

“Hi, Sammy!” He looked to the door to see Izzie and Sarah emerging from the house. Sarah had promised! “Thought it’d be fun to come out and bother you.”

“The game’s downloading.” Sarah explained. “Sorry.” Sammy looked at her in surprise. When was the last time she had apologized to him about anything?

“Whatcha playing out here, Sammy?” Izzie asked. The girl stood about a head taller than Sammy and Sarah, her auburn hair pulled back in a ponytail that allowed her confident face complete exposure to the late morning sun.

“Just kicking the ball around.” Sammy replied, adding under his breath that his name was Sam, not Sammy.

“It's no fun doing that alone. Let's play with him, Sarah.” With a noncommittal shrug, Sarah agreed.
“What shall we play?” Sarah asked. “We don’t really have fair teams.”

“We could do the two of you against me.” Izzie said with a chuckle. “Just kidding. I’m not that good!”

“We could just kick it around, I guess.” Sammy said. “Me to Sarah to Izzie.” Sarah smiled and nodded, tapping her cheek. Sammy blushed and looked away. Izzie noticed, but despite her curiosity, remained silent.

“I don’t want to just stand in a circle or triangle or whatever.” Izzie said, taking charge. “So, let’s run around the yard and do it.” Sammy immediately saw the disadvantage he would be at, given his overly large shoes. “Kick them off, if you want.” Izzie said.

“There’s rocks.” Sammy replied, realizing how pathetic that sounded.

“Up to you.” Izzie replied.

“C’mon, Sammy. Our game will be done downloading in like ten minutes. Can’t you just deal with it until then?” Sammy decided he could and the impromptu game began.

It took a couple of tries, but soon the three of them were running all around the backyard, kicking the ball from person to person, keeping count of how many consecutive successful passes they had as a group. Sammy took every opportunity where he did not have the ball to adjust his shoes, but he kept slipping, sliding, and almost losing them. The girls said it would only be about ten minutes, but Sammy was soon panting and breaking into a sweat from the exertion.

“Sammy!” He had been so distracted by his shoes, the ball rolled right past him.

“Got it!” He quickly chased after it, seeing nothing but his target, the ball.

“Look out!” Sarah and Izzie yelled at the same time, but it was too late. Sammy tried to stop, but the wet grass and his shoes conspired to send him flying face first into the mudhole, dramatically swollen by the heavy rain that morning. He sat up and wiped off his face as the girls ran over, deeply concerned.

“Are you okay?” Sarah asked. Both girls seemed like they wanted to help him up, but they also did not want to get dirty. Sammy was covered in mud from head to toe, looking like a boy made out of mud.

“What’s going on?” Sammy stood up as his mom came out of the house. “I heard yelling. Sammy!” She rushed over and tried to grab him, but he had already extracted himself from the mud. She looked him over.

“What happened?” She looked at Sarah and Izzie. “Why was Sammy this close to the mudhole?”

“We were playing and he slipped.”

“Slipped?” She turned to the mud-covered boy. “Sammy, I told you the grass is wet and slippery, why weren’t you more careful?” Nervous, the entire explanation flooded out of Sammy, from his shoes to his desire to catch the ball. His mom sighed. “Why on earth are you wearing your dad’s shoes?”

“I couldn’t find mine!”

“You should’ve looked harder or asked me or your sister for help. Dad’s shoes are too big for you.” Sammy tried to argue that he had tried to ask for help, but his mom was already on to the next step of fixing everything. “Girls, go inside. I just mopped the floors inside, so Sammy” she sighed. “I guess we’ll hose you off out here.” The girls giggled. “Hush, girls. I place some of the blame on you two. Sarah, didn’t your dad ask you to bring the sawhorses out of the garage to block off the mudhole?”

“No, he changed his mind. I had to take the trash out and Sammy was supposed to grab the sawhorses.” Sammy withered as his mom looked at him sternly.

“So this is your own fault then, hmm?” Sammy wisely remained silent as he followed his mom over to the patio and the garden hose. “Get undressed please.” His mom said.

“Out here?”

“Yep. You're filthy and I'm not letting you set one foot inside like this.” She noticed his apprehension. “Your sister and Izzie are nowhere near by. Come on.” With a resigned sigh, he pulled off his shirt, followed hesitantly by his shorts. “God, even your underwear got a dose.” She said. “Hand them here.” He tried his best to remove them while keeping a hand over his privates, but it took a bit longer than his mom would have liked.

There was something particularly embarrassing for Sammy to see his underwear, with its blue piping, beach balls, and all, out in the open and exposed like this in the backyard as his mom held them up to look at them. What if the girls came back? Sarah obviously knew about his embarrassing underwear, but there was a chance Izzie didn’t!

“I should be able to save them.” She muttered to herself, setting them aside, but still on top of his shirt and jeans. “Let's get you hosed off real fast.”

Sam tried to hold in his yelps as the cold water washed over him, knowing that the girls would hear every single one of them. Thankfully, his mom did not prolong it any more than she had to.

“Alright, you can go inside now. Head for the tub.”

“What?”

“You’re getting a bath, mister. There’s probably still quite a lot of dirt in your hair.”

“But”

“I’ll go first so that the girls cover their eyes.” She stepped inside and beckoned for him to follow. “Girls, cover your eyes. Sammy’s coming inside and he’s naked.” Sammy heard the giggles of the girls in the living room from the kitchen and, hands practically plastered over his crotch, he went as fast as he could past the entrance to the living room, hoping that they were not sneaking peeks at his pale bubble butt.

krystalasbaby2017

« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2019, 01:49:14 AM »
Wearing daddy's shoes like a little boy, wearing little boy under pants.  What's next does mum not find any nice clean clothes and he ends up wearing a girls dress and panties?  Would serve him right

Andlat

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2019, 10:02:44 AM »
Wearing daddy's shoes like a little boy, wearing little boy under pants.  What's next does mum not find any nice clean clothes and he ends up wearing a girls dress and panties?  Would serve him right

He doesn't even need to wear a girl's dress. Sarah have him one of his own! But he did just wear it yesterday, so it'd be a faux pas to wear it two days in a row. Guess he'll have to wear dumb old boy clothes, hmm?

Andlat

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2019, 05:59:21 PM »
“Let's get the tub filled up.” Mom said, kneeling by the tub and starting the water. She tested the temperature and turned to him. “Get in, mister.” She said, dipping a washcloth in the tub.

“I can wash myself.” Sammy mumbled. He could tell that his mom did not want to hear any talking back. She seemed strangely unhappy about him going in the mud. It was not like he had been hurt. Sure, his pride was a little bruised, but that was about it. Sure enough, his mom gently grabbed one of his arms and started to wash it.

“Why were you wearing Daddy’s shoes?” She asked after a few minutes of silence.

“I couldn’t find mine.”

“You could have worn Sarah’s.”

“But” his voice died in his throat. If he argued that those were girls shoes, he knew his mom would just point out that he had worn a full-blown dress and nightgown the day before. “I didn’t think she’d let me.”

“You can always ask your sister, Sammy.” She said. “She clearly loves you.”

“I know.” Sammy mumbled. “Can you at least tell her that I’m not a baby?”

“I don’t think she treats you like a baby.” His mom replied. “Why are you so preoccupied with this whole baby stuff?”

“You’re bathing me right now!” Sammy muttered irritably.

“To make sure it’s done right.”

“You didn’t even give me a” Sammy suddenly felt a burst of inspiration. “You know I took a shower this morning.”

“And look what happened. You went and got covered in mud.” She kept bathing him. “And I thought we agreed you aren't taking showers.”

“We never agreed about that.” Sammy tried to keep his voice level, but it proved difficult.

“Shh. You know how voices echo in the bathroom, kiddo.” She scolded. “I'm right here.”

“I used to take showers.”

“I remember, Sammy.” She tapped his nose lovingly. “But do you remember why we decided you should take baths?” Sammy sighed.

“Because I got the floor wet and Sarah claims she slipped and nearly fell.”

“That's right. Your sister almost hurt herself because you didn't dry off in the shower enough before stepping out.” Sammy rolled his eyes when his mom turned to grab the shampoo. Sarah had exaggerated to make sure he got in trouble. She had never confessed, but he was sure of it. “This way,” His mom continued. “The water stays in the tub with you, hmm?”

“I guess.”

“Alright, kiddo. Close your eyes so I can wash your hair.” Sammy complied. “Maybe we should buy that tear free shampoo again. It's hard to keep control of it when you're not washing your own hair.”

“I can wash my own hair.”

“Now, now, Sammy. I know you can. But I think this is a lot better than me just sitting there, supervising your baths. This way, I actually get to do something and we can make sure you're squeaky clean like a boy should be.”

“Mom! No!”

“Keep your mouth closed, Sammy. Shampoo smells good, but it definitely doesn’t taste that way!” She rubbed his back with a sudsy hand. “If you don’t want me giving you your baths, we can ask Sarah.”

“You’re mani, many, mana”

“Manipulating” His mom said gently, smiling at her son's adorable efforts.

“Yeah!”

“So what if I am? I can still ask Sarah, even if you don’t want me to.” She smiled. “Close your mouth. I’m going to rinse your head now.” Sammy held his breath as a bucketful of warm water washed over him.

“Are we done yet?”

“Just one last bit, Sammy. Haven’t you been paying attention?”

“What’s left?”

“Your tushie and your dinky, of course!”

“Mom!”

“Keep yelling like that and Sarah’s going to come investigate.”

“No, the bathroom’s off limits when I’m” he blushed. “Naked.”

“True, but you know as well as I that rules are made to be changed.”

“Mom, please.”

“Hush and let me finish your bath.” Sammy tried to remain silent, but he still squirmed and splashed out of surprise when his mom touched his privates with the washcloth. “How am I supposed to get you clean if I can’t touch you?” She teased, planting a kiss on his cheek.

Finally, she deemed him clean and drained the tub, holding out a fluffy white towel to wrap him in. She fussed over his hair for a moment before sending him off to his room to get dressed.

“Izzie will be here for a few hours yet, so if you want to hide, I understand.” She said with a fond smile. “Just stay in the house, okay? This afternoon, we’ll be going shopping for a few things, okay?”

“Like pajamas?”

“You still have a few nighties to try. No rush for pajamas.” She saw his crestfallen face and tousled his damp hair. “Maybe if you’re good. Now hurry up and get dressed before the girls catch you naked.”
Remembering the embarrassment of his mom holding up his beach ball briefs outside, Sam resolved to find his most mature pair of underwear to wear, which proved easier said than done. It used to be that he wore solid briefs, mostly dark shades like navy blue or forest green. Those had vanished almost immediately after his birthday, his mom insisting that they were all worn out.

After some deliberation between a pair with red piping and airplanes and a second pair with navy blue piping and sharks, Sammy settled on the sharks. He pulled them on and dressed quickly, knowing that Sarah could burst in at any moment, with or without Izzie in tow. He ran his fingers through his hair and wondered what to do next. He did not want to encounter the girls so soon after his humiliation, so that meant he would just stay up here in his room, right? Confident that that was the right choice, he flopped down on his bed to while away the next couple hours.

krystalasbaby2017

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2019, 03:02:11 AM »
Good story keep up the great writing

babycakes

• Super Sissy
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2019, 12:16:21 AM »
Really not sure why mom treats Sammy in such a juvenile manner.  Also, her bias seems beyond the pale.  Does she really believe everything her daughter says, without question, while disbelieving everything from Sammy?  Also, not sure it's healthy for Sarah to be bathing Sammy not to mention the lack of privacy he's afforded.  I don't think Sammy can ever win. :-\

Andlat

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2019, 12:36:58 AM »
Sammy is just having a bout of bad luck, if you will, and I'm sure Mom wouldn't actually let Sarah bathe her brother. If you'll recall in the immediate aftermath of the mud hole incident, Mom was absolutely blaming Sarah until it was brought up that it was Sammy's task to fence off the mud hole, which he did not do. It's my intent that the reader should feel for Sammy. He's the main character and most events are at least partially seen from his perspective, so it can feel like it's him against the world in a lot of ways. Thank you for sharing your concerns though. I do try to take everyone's thoughts into account as I plan the further misadventures of Sammy.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender