Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Jason’s new life  (Read 58292 times)

SissyBraelyn

• Story Queen
Jason’s new life
« on: April 21, 2020, 05:01:07 AM »
Chapter one
Susie was sick and tired of her big brother Jason always picking on her for still wetting the bed she was seven for goodness sake it’s not like she was a teen who wet the bed that would be far worse in her mind.

Than she got an idea what if her brother started to wet the bed too than maybe he wouldn’t pick on her for it as much since he would be too worried about his own problem to continue to pick on her about it.

So hat night she set an alarm on her watch to wake her up later during the night so that she could put her plan into motion so she slept during her normal bed time after putting on her nighttime protection so that nobody would get suspicious of her.

Her clock hit 1 am and her alarm started to beep so Susie quickly turns the alarm off not wanting to risk waking anyone up then she headed to the kitchen grabbed a glass bowl and filled it with lukewarm water and grabbed a tea towel than carefully carried the stuff up to her big brothers room making sure not to make any noise

Her brother was a heavy sleeper so she knew that she couldn’t wake him up easily but she still didn’t want to risk it, Susie creeps over to her sound asleep brother and carefully took his hand and put it in the bowl like she heard kids at school talk about and hoped that this worked

Jason’s hand was in the water for about two minutes Susie was making sure that it was in enough to work she pulled his blanket back and saw that actually worked on him, Susie than wiped the water from his hand and put the stuff away so that she didn’t leave any evidence

Susie made sure to go to the bathroom before going to bed again and sleeping

Sissy Poopsie

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Jason’s new life
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2020, 06:13:14 AM »
Hmmmmm I wonder if since Susie went the loo after dealing with her big brother if she has a dry bed and embarrassingly the only wet sheets will be his?

Andlat

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2020, 09:05:02 AM »
A single accident is an anomaly, so I don't think it would lead to a "new life". I'm sure she has a plan though.

SissyBraelyn

• Story Queen
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2020, 09:39:47 AM »
Chapter two
The next morning Jason wakes up earlier than usual and immediately feels cold and damp so he pulled his blanket and sheets and sees a massive wet patch on the sheet and his pajama bottoms were soaked as well as some of his pajama top.

Upon noticing this he panicked and thought to himself how did this happen I haven’t wet the bed since I was five I am fifteen this cannot be happening to me, so as quickly as he could he removed his bedding and flipped his mattress than headed to the laundry room then put the bedding his pajamas and underwear in the wash and put put laundry powder in the machine than started it

After all that was finally done Jason got some clean clothes and underwear than had a hot shower to clean off all the pee on him, once the shower was over he dried himself off than put the clean clothes on

Jason was glad nobody was awake to see his shame so he grabbed some new bedding to make his bed with which took him five minutes to do he checked out the washing machine to see he had another twenty minutes before it was done

So he watched tv until it was done and since it was still early nothing good was on so he ended up watching kids cartoons after watching two kids cartoons the laundry was done

Jason took the bedding and hung them on the clothesline than put his underwear and pajamas in the dryer since he didn’t want mother to know about his shame and hanging his pajamas and underwear on the line would make it obvious what happened

………………………………………………………………………………………............................

Susie woke up having slept in today and as soon as she woke up she got out of bed and checked her night time training pants and was surprised to see that she was dry for once and guessed that it was because she went to the bathroom before going back to bed last night

As she was getting changed into her normal clothes glad to have her training pants off and into normal panties she looked out the window of her room which gave her a view of the backyard and felt satisfaction at seeing her brothers bedding on the clothesline

So Susie went down and saw her brother having some cereal in the kitchen while drinking some orange juice and saw mom making coffee for herself

“Morning baby sis” Jason said to his sister mockingly as she entered the kitchen acting as if he didn’t just wet the bed

“Morning Susie, did you stay dry tonight” Kate (their mother) asked tiredly since she hadn’t had her morning coffee yet

“Yes mom I was try this time” Susie announced proudly and sees how her brother blushed lightly at hearing that Susie was dry

Seeing that this didn’t change her proud brothers attitude Sarah decided to keep on making him wet the bed until he learns his lesson and realises that he is the baby and not her

SissyBraelyn

• Story Queen
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2020, 02:20:11 PM »
Chapter three
After about six days of doing this and her brother somehow able not to get caught with a wet bed though a good thing that she found was that since doing this she hasn’t wet the bed since she went to the toilet before going back to bed Susie found that his room was starting to smell like stale urine and she was shocked that her mother hasn’t questioned it so this would be the last night she did this.

She grabbed her equipment and got everything ready and was about to put his hand in the water when she stopped and looked at her brothers bed and saw that he was wetting it himself almost like she had conditioned his body to pee at that time after doing it for a week Jason’s body must have become used to peeing at this time.

So Susie left the room and put the stuff back and whispered into her brothers ear before going to bed “who’s the baby now?” Then made sure to set her alarm to wake her up so that she caught him in the wet bed and called mom so that he would finally get caught.

She went to the bathroom first and then went back to sleep looking forward to seeing her brothers face when he is caught finally.

Andlat

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2020, 03:21:36 PM »
She's awfully devious! I'm curious to see if she gets away with her plan and what happens to her brother

LauraVB

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2020, 03:28:23 PM »
Clever, I like how she's solving her own problem by causing his.  Looking forward to more. :)

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender