Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Jason’s new life  (Read 58287 times)

SissyBraelyn

• Story Queen
Re: Jason’s new life
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2020, 05:46:29 AM »
Chapter five
Kate was having a wonderful sleep it was peaceful and refreshing when all of a sudden she heard her daughter shouting “MOM  JASON WET THE BED” she jumped out of bed with a start and stumbles around to find her satin sleeping robe to cover her risqué sleep wear knowing she doesn’t have much time to get dressed

Jason stood there frozen in shock at being caught in his wet pajamas with his wet bedding on display for everyone to see to make things worse it was his little sister of all people the person he has tormented for a couple years for her bed wetting

This is what Kate walked into seeing her daughter looking at her brothers pajamas with amusement and her son standing there like a deer caught in headlights in wet pajamas then she got a whiff of pee in his room

“Let’s strip the bed so I can clean the bedding while you have a shower and clean up” Kate says being sympathetic to her son thinking that this was the first time he wet the bed

As she was stripping your bed with your help she noticed dark yellow stains on the mattress alongside the damp patch she just thinks it was only a couple times but when she flipped the mattress with Jasons help she saw more pee stains on the mattress

“Jason, how long have you been wetting the bed for?” Kate says angrily towards her teenage son

“Including today I have been wetting the bed for the past seven days” Jason answered honestly knowing that lying would get him in even more trouble than he will already be in

“No wonder your room smells like pee well I hope you like the smell of it since I won’t be getting you a new mattress” Kate replies in frustration “wow just as my little girl started to stop wetting the bed my teenage son just starts to wet the bed it’s almost like your nighttime control got switched” she says with humor in her voice

Than Kate turns to Susie and says “were you dry today”

“Yes mom” Susie says and lifted her nightie to reveal a dry nighttime training pants much to Jason’s ire

“Well since you were able to keep your nighttime protection dry for a week I will let you wear your panties to bed but the plastic sheet will be staying on just in case of any mishaps but luckily your training pants won’t be going to waste since your brother will be wearing them until he can stay dry for a week too” Kate says congratulating Susie on staying dry all week and rewarding her for the effort

Then Kate turns back to Jason and announced “since I cannot trust you to put on the  training pants or tell me if they are wet since you were unable to tell me about your bed wetting and choose to hide it instead of telling me you are going to have the same bedtime as Susie and I am going to put your training pants on you since I cannot trust you to be responsible to do it yourself and you are not allowed to change out of it in the morning until I have checked it myself”

“Mom maybe Jason can wear my old nighties so it would be easier for you to change him or check him in the morning” Susie says innocently wanting to see her big brother in her old nighties since they were just sitting in her closet until her mom found time to donate them

“Good idea Susie, Jason you can go have a shower now I can clean your sheets for you and make the bed while Susie brings in her nighttime training pants and old nighties to your room” Kate agreed and gave out her orders

Jason left the room with clean clothes so he could have a shower not able to argue about what’s happening as he wasn’t able to get a word in

SissyBraelyn

• Story Queen
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2020, 10:26:23 PM »
Chapter six
Jason gets out of the shower and quickly dries off than puts his clothes on when he was finished he went to his room to see that his bed was made and saw on top of his drawers was a couple packs of Susie’s nighttime protection as well as a half pack and then he saw neatly folded nighties that Jason hasn’t seen Susie wear since she was five

Jason sat on his bed and heard a crinkle not knowing what it was he investigated his bed and saw that his mother put a plastic sheet on his bed like that what is in his sister causing him to blush because of the fact that now he has a plastic sheet like his little sister on his bed

The rest of his day went as normal with him playing video games all day like normal and watching tv with his mom and Susie at night but when it was eight thirty  everything changed

“Alright kids time for bed, come on Jason let’s get you changed and in bed” Kate says as Susie skipped off to bed and Kate grabs Jason’s hand and walked him up to his room

Kate ordered him to strip off his clothes and Jason takes off everything besides his underwear “Those too Jason we need to put you in your new nighttime protection”

Jason reluctantly took his underwear off and than his mom grabbed a night time training diaper from its pack and he saw that it was purple and had Elsa on it and you blushed at having to wear girls training pants to make things worse was that it fit him perfectly

Jason’s growth was stunted from not eating properly and getting the right nutrients in his body to promote growth so even though he was a teen he was only a little taller than Susie but his doctor said he could grow more if he ate better but he would never be the height he was supposed to be

With his nighttime protection on his mother grabbed a nightie from the pile on top of his drawers and put it on him it was pink and was my little pony themed and just like the training pants it fit him perfectly if a little short only coming to his mid thigh

Now dressed in his nighttime protection and nightie his mother helped him into bed and tucked him in then kissed his forehead and left his room shutting the door behind her

Sissy Poopsie

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2020, 01:11:17 AM »
Oh I bet he is regretting all the times he has made fun of his little sister in the past now.

The plastic sheet on his bed must be very embarrassing for a teenager as he will hear it crinkle every time he moves in bed.

If he is a heavy wetter and his training panties were to leak a little maybe mummy will have to invest in a few pairs of plastic panties to prevent leaks.

Imagine how humiliating that would be for a grown boy? Even his little sister didn't have to wear something as babyish as that.

Looking forward as always to your next installment Sissy Braelyn.

babycakes

• Super Sissy
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2020, 02:54:00 AM »
Despite his lack of growth it's doubtful that the training pants will hold all of Jason's pee.  Plastic baby panties only hold leaks long enough to allow time for the padding to absorb overflow.  Given Jason's age and size, even if his growth has been stunted by poor nutrition, it will take full, thick diapers along with plastic panties to keep the bed dry.  It seems like Jason is destined to be the new baby of the family.  Wonder if his weakened bladder eventually effects his daytime control?  Could baby dresses be far behind to enable easy diaper checks?  Love the story so far.

SissyBraelyn

• Story Queen
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2020, 11:06:10 AM »
Chapter seven
Jason tossed and turned in bed trying to get comfortable in bed but with the extra padding between his legs and the ruffles from the plastic sheet on his bed he was having a hard time but after about thirty minutes of tossing and turning he is finally able to get some sleep.

At one o’clock Susie awoke as her watch alarm went off again so she went to the bathroom like she has been doing since she started her plan to get Jason to wet the bed and once she was done she grabbed a small hand torch from her room she went to Jason’s room and snuck in to check if what happened the night before was not a one-off thing.

Susie creeps into her big brothers room and slowly pulls his blankets off of him which was easy since his tossing and turning loosened the blankets she lifted up the nightie and turned the flashlight on the training pants and saw that not only was the training pants wet but they even leaked a little since they weren’t made for someone his age despite his size being close to hers.

Susie giggled in amusement at her actually making her brother a bed wetter but resolved to check on him for the next few nights just in case she has to make him wet his training pants on the odd chance he was dry.

She put the nightie back down gently and than put his blankets back in place on him so she left minimal evidence she was here making sure to turn her torch off and leave his room quietly returning back to her bed to go back to sleep.

Sissy Poopsie

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2020, 07:32:27 PM »
Oh it won't be long till mommy will be doing a diaper check. Poor little boy is going to be very embarrassed when she lifts his nightie.

Is a trip out to the chemist in store for him with mommy to buy some new protection which doesn't leak on the cards for him.

Proper diapers not pull ups. Rubber or plastic knickers. And cute little diaper pins with teddy bears or baby ducks on them.

Whatever happens it can only heighten his humiliation. Great story so far I am loving  it.

SissyBraelyn

• Story Queen
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2020, 07:48:23 PM »
Sissy Poopsie I don’t think their mother is the type to waste resources so she wouldn’t be taking him diaper shopping yet though she would be getting him plastic or rubber pants to help contain any leaks though

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender