Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Jason’s new life  (Read 58288 times)

SissyBraelyn

• Story Queen
Re: Jason’s new life
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2020, 03:59:15 PM »
  Andlat well she hasn’t really left any evidence behind and has been covering her tracks by returning things where they belong and to throw blame on Susie Jason would need evidence to prove that it was her and her staying dry for so long while he was wet could only be coincidence

LauraVB thank you I guess it’s killing two birds with one stone on one hand her doing this had helped her stay dry while also causing her brother to be wet basically switching the script and giving Jason his just desserts for picking on her for wetting the bed

Sissy Poopsie

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2020, 06:35:50 PM »
Well I suppose for his mum the good news is with Susie now being dry at night there will be plenty of spare pull ups for her brother to borrow. Lol

Angel6677

• Baby Buns
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2020, 07:45:30 PM »
The mom think he want be like little sisster. He cloud her twin when this is done.

Andlat

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2020, 09:28:19 PM »
Well I suppose for his mum the good news is with Susie now being dry at night there will be plenty of spare pull ups for her brother to borrow. Lol

I think you've predicted exactly what'll happen!

SissyBraelyn

• Story Queen
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2020, 10:29:17 PM »
Sissy Poopsie that will be a given especially after seeing the damage done to his mattress and with his room smelling like pee, with Susie being dry for a week mother would trial her without them and lucky for the mother she doesn’t have to waste the training pants just give them to Jason at night instead

SissyBraelyn

• Story Queen
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2020, 11:38:34 PM »
Chapter four
Susie woke up to the sound of her watches alarm and turned it off and after doing that she headed to the bathroom to wash her face and use the toilet when she was finished she washed her hands and waited in her room since their rooms were right next to each other she would hear if anything happens in his room

Jason has been losing self confidence day by day as each bed accident happened to him, to make matters worse his sister has been dry so he felt his confidence fall lower and lower each day but he just kept up a facade that everything was normal waking up earlier has been good since he was able to hide his shame by cleaning up after himself and he continued to tease his sister about her problem that was now becoming his problem as she was stopping while he was starting

So when Jason woke up to yet another wet bed he said in frustration “not again” then got out of bed to start stripping it so that nobody knows about his shame

Hearing her brother’s words of frustration Susie jumped out of bed and went to his room and saw him in his wet pajamas about to strip the bedding so Susie shouts “MOM JASON WET THE BED”

Sissy Poopsie

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2020, 03:03:28 AM »
Oh now the fun will begin Sissy Braelyn.

After suffering so much teasing at the hands of her big brother I hope her mum allows Susie to dish up some of his own medicine on him.

I think his whole bedtime routine is about to take major shift.

Looking forward to your next installment Sissy Braelyn. 

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender