Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Mr Macho's days are over.  (Read 93501 times)

Sissy Poopsie

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Mr Macho's days are over.
« on: April 25, 2020, 06:00:23 AM »
Things over the last few months just couldn't have gone any worse for Jim. First he lost his job as a top selling car salesman due to a very heavy slump in the market. Try as he might he just couldn't find a new position no matter how many posts he applied for. Most of them it seems were going to younger guys.

And what stuck in his throat even more was young women were also getting into sales. Jim's opinion on women was keep them barefoot and pregnant, but no where near a showroom. Unless it was for eye candy to drape over cars for guys to ogle at as they picked out their new motor.

He has always prided himself as being king of his castle, he himself making all the major decisions. When they got married he had persuaded his pretty young wife Kath to give up her well paying job as a pharmacist and to concentrate on looking after him and their home.  To begin with she seemed happy enough but as time wore on she wanted more. She missed her friends and her work, but Jim wouldn't hear of her returning to it.

As the weeks of his unemployment ran on from weeks to months and he was getting no where fast Kath decided to take the bull by the horns for once and applied for a job she had heard of through a friend. Without mentioning to Jim she went for the interview and with her friend speaking up for her she secured the position.

When she told him about the new job he was anything but pleased for her. Instead he accused her of being a sneaky bitch going behind his back just to undermine him.  For a moment forcing herself to hold back the tears she really thought of just getting up and walking out on him for good. She had really had enough of his macho crap and decided there and then that it must stop and it stops today. Her mind was spinning and her temper was at boiling point. She tried to calm herself before letting Jim know things were going to change. And change they certainly will.

( First attempt at a story. If it gets any interest I will add to it. )

dolly bo peep

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: Mr Macho's days are over.
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2020, 01:42:08 PM »
Sissy Poopsie,

I agree with sarahpenguin that this is a good opening, especially for a first effort.

There are a lot of ways your storyline can progress.

We don't know what Kath's new job is, but she is a former pharmacist and likely knows some ways to render Jim helpless so she can lock Jim in chastity.

What if Kath's new job is an in-house pharmacist for a large clinic which specializes in facial and body permanent hair removal, extensive plastic surgery including gender affirmation procedures, and behavior modification, including gender behavior?

Is Kath so bent on revenge that she wants Jim to be her sissy baby daughter, or sissy maid, or sissy housewife, or bimbo receptionist at her work?

Did Jim make enough enemies at the former dealerships where he worked, resulting in a number of management and former coworkers who would love to get revenge?

This looks like it will be an interesting story.

babycakes

• Super Sissy
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2020, 02:30:20 PM »
Agree it's a good start.  Well written and with enough bait to hook a reader.  Best to write from your own fantasy. Otherwise, others' suggestions, including mine, I've come to realize, become a preview of what you then write and the story looses interest because you already know what's going to happen.  If you get a good suggestion(s) then incorporate them further into the story so it's not a succession of suggestion, repeat in story, suggestion, repeat in story...

Keep up the good work.  For a first timer it's an excellent start.

Sissy Poopsie

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2020, 06:13:25 PM »
Thank you everyone for your comments they are much appreciated believe me.

I shall add soon to my story and hopefully it will interest people enough to continue reading.

I have a few ideas how I think the story will head but would appreciate any comments or suggestions.

LauraVB

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2020, 07:51:28 PM »
Maybe a Barbie doll and convertible if the changes start making him miss cars.   Could sell girl scout cookies or lemonade to try and practice those sales skills. 

Sissy Poopsie

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2020, 12:16:48 AM »
Her hee well yes his car is most definitely going to be going Laura VB. :)

SissyBraelyn

• Story Queen
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2020, 12:36:43 AM »
Sissy Poopsie good job on your first story and hope you continue to write and have fun writing it since it is your work if you enjoy writing it people will enjoy reading it

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender