Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Mr Macho's days are over.  (Read 93500 times)

krystalasbaby2017

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Mr Macho's days are over.
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2020, 02:23:05 AM »
Interesting deliberately left him clothes out to make him look younger.  I wonder what Susan will have to say

SissyBraelyn

• Story Queen
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2020, 06:40:03 AM »
I am under the understanding that Susan is the mastermind behind everything that is going to go on with Jim, yeah Cath would be sick of his attitude towards women and the workplace but she would need someone to push her in the direction by planting the idea in her mind and deciding to help her
Look forward to Susan’s visit

Angel6677

• Baby Buns
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2020, 08:35:37 AM »
The wife as sissy daughter treat him as child. I love mam behave little  girl  fix bad behave or maid.

Ahiru

• Story Queen
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2020, 08:52:05 AM »
This is a great start and I know you have great ideas to share with us.  I can't wait to read more!

I think Jim would have at least one dramatic showdown to take his position as man of the house, you set him up at the beginning to be too eager to throw his weight around not to.

Sissy Poopsie

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2020, 09:13:51 AM »
Thanks everyone for your comments I am really enjoying reading them.

Also for your suggestions some of which yes I am going to incorporate into the story.

Yes Ahiru I think your right he must make a stand and soon as it's not in his nature not to.

I think so far he has been a bit in shock as to how Kath is treating him. And also he has been humouring her till he figures things out.

The problem I see Jim having is that Susan is bigger, smarter and fitter than he is. So that might lead to his downfall we shall see.

Thanks again everyone.  :D

dolly bo peep

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2020, 06:37:03 AM »
Sissy Poopsie,

I'm enjoying your story. So far Jimmy will be handwashing Kath's lingerie and soon will have an apron to wear while performing his domestic duties.

I wonder what surprise Susan is going to bring?

Sissy Poopsie

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2020, 02:11:36 PM »
Chapter 3

Jim reluctantly goes to answer the door knowing that Susan always enjoys putting him down and embarrassing him.

As he opens the door she sweeps past him at the same time handing him her jacket to take care of

" hi Jimmy, my don't you look smart tonight. I never knew you had such a fine pair of pins hidden under your trousers. You ought to dress in shorts more often " she giggled.

Jim hangs up her coat on the rack in the hall and they make their way into the living room. Kath joins them and gives Susan a big hug. Turning to Jim she says " where are your manners Jim aren't you going to offer our guest a drink? "

He is not used to Kath being so blunt and forthright within him. Normally he would be the one playing mine host and Kath's job would be to see to their guests needs.

Not wanting to cause a scene he decides not to make an issue out of it but tells himself that later when their on their own he will be having a talk with Kath about it.

He maybe out of work and struggling a little at the moment but he still has his pride. And all day today Kath has been trampling all over it.

He gives a little cough " of course honey I will attend to it. What would you girls like? "

Susan orders a gin and tonic and Kath decides to have the same. Jim goes to get the drinks leaving the ladies on their own to make small talk.

As soon as he is out of ear shot Kath nudges her friend asking " well did you manage to get what we need? "

Susan giggles " of course dear you didn't think for a minute I would let you down did you. "

She taps her hand bag " in here I have just what we need to help little Jimmy. All you have to do is mix them in his food and we are good to go. There are enough sleeping tablets and a couple of diuretic tablets to turn this into a very interesting evening for us babe. Interesting for us maybe not so much for Mr Macho " with that they both giggle just as Jim enters the room carrying the drinks on a tray.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender