Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Mr Macho's days are over.  (Read 93507 times)

Sissy Poopsie

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Mr Macho's days are over.
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2020, 02:26:05 AM »
Chapter Two.

After taking a few deep breaths Kath begins talking again. Well to be honest she is so angry with his whole attitude she starts to lay the law down to him in no uncertain terms " now Jim you listen to me for once and listen good, this position that I have secured pays good money and has great benefits. It will bring us more finical security than we ever had in your previous job. So wether you like it or not I am taking it so you better get used to the idea.

My job title in case you are interested will be Senior Process chemist with McQs pharmaceuticals. My salary is going to be " she paused and after giving it some thought she shook her head.  Jim just stood with his mouth open waiting to hear how much money was involved but he was about to get another shock. Looking at him and smirking Kath told him " you know Jim on second thoughts you don't really need to know the finical side of things. Don't you always tell me, he who calls the tune pays the Piper? Well starting from Monday it will be me calling the tune and you my boy are about to start paying the Piper.

Now along with my salary I shall also be being given a company car. It is being delivered in two days time on Friday in fact, so I am already for work on Monday. I shall be working along side Susan which we are both very excited about. You know Susan you have met her a few times socially, well she certainly remembers you Jim. In fact she asked after you this morning when I was over at my interview. "

Jim knew Susan he had tried hitting on her a few times when he had drunk one to two more than he should have. She had always rebuffed him and he knew she showed nothing but contempt towards him.

Jim let a out a huge sigh " God not her she is nothing but a stuck up bitch. She causes nothing but trouble with that mouth of hers Kath. If you want my advice you would be best staying well away from that one. "

Kath chuckled " my days of taking advice from you are over Jim. You and I both know why you don't like Susan don't we? You tried your best to get into her knickers on more than one occasion and she turned you down flat. Your male ego was bruised, well boo boo get over it. Susan and I will be spending a lot of time together at work and probably socially as well, which your just going to have to accept. In fact she is coming over here tonight for a chat, won't that be nice " sniggered Kath.

Jim got red in the face as Kath brought up his past antics with Susan. So in an attempt to change the conversation " oh Kath not visitors tonight surely? I planned to watch the footie tonight. It's a big match and I have been looking forward to it. "

Kath smiled " well I tell you what Jim after we have finished our little chat here I have a couple of little jobs for you to do round the house. If you complete them in time and once we have eaten dinner with Susan you can watch what's left of the match whilst myself and Susan enjoy some girls talk. How does that sound to you dear " she asks him patronisingly.

Kath continues to explain her new plans on how things are about to change for her and Jim. Now as I am about to be the major bread winner Jim and your money is running out fast I am going to take over looking after the purse strings. This will mean some major changes in your lifestyle but I am sure you will adjust to it given time.

First your mercedes will have to go there is no need for us to have two cars. I can give you a lift anywhere you need to go. Or there is a perfectly good bus service.

Jim began to bluster " no bloody way you are not selling my car. It's a special edition absolutely no way. "

Kath just let him rant on for a while. It made her smile watching him have a tantrum like toddler not getting his own way. Are you all done now she asked as he started to calm down. She continued as I was saying the car will go. Also the golf clubs as with your new allowance I shall be giving you weekly you just won't be able to afford the ludicrously high membership fees.

The thought of losing his presious golf clubs started him of again but Kath didn't care. She thought back to the time's she had wanted a little extra money to do things with her friends and he wouldn't help her out not once.

From now until you manage to find new employment Jim you will take over the running of the home. That means cleaning, cooking and laundry etc. I will pay all bills and balance the check books. You will be given a small allowence each Friday to spend as you wish.

Now here is a list of little jobs for you to carry out this afternoon. Handing him the list he looks over it. Clean toilet, change bedding and launder it and hoover throughout the house. He scrunched the list in his hand " your kidding right? These are your area of expertise not mine dear. "

Kath laughs " no your wrong dear. They used to be mine but not anymore. Now if you want to see any of your game tonight I suggest you get started whilst I make the three of us a nice dinner.

Oh and by the way tomorrow you and I are having a day out. I will need a new wardrobe for my new job. I will need everything from panties to skirts and dresses. You can come help me choose. Now doesn't that sound like a fun day out for us? Watching his face redden with embarrassment she shoos him away " on you go and get your chores down dear. "

Once he is safely upstairs she phones Susan. They chat for a moment then Kath tells her " okay see you later sweetie and don't forget to bring little Jim's surprise " she giggled as she hung up.

krystalasbaby2017

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2020, 03:51:00 AM »
Looking forward too seeing what the surprises are for "Little Jim" that Susan may bring over.  Great story keep it up.

SissyBraelyn

• Story Queen
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2020, 04:01:25 AM »
It is going to be interesting to see what Cath and Susan have orchestrated for Jim it’s going to put him in his place that I am sure, being sick of his old school way of thinking they are probably going to make sure that he becomes the stereotypical 50’s housewife or in his case housesissy making sure he is reminded that he isn’t the man of the house or breadwinner

Sissy Poopsie

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2020, 04:43:42 AM »
Oh yes things are going to change so much for little Jim he won't know what's hit him.

dolly bo peep

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2020, 09:12:32 PM »
Sissy Poopsie,

I'm enjoying your story.

I agree with Sissy Braelin and wouldn't mind Jim being turned into a 1950s sissy housewife.

That is one of my own fantasies and I'm at least partially living it this afternoon and evening, dressing up in a vintage beige floral print dress with petticoat. I did my landry, dishwashing, and now I am enjoying some fresh cornbread I made this evening with a cup of tea. I didn't want to have my housework interrupted by bathroom trips, so today was a diaper day for me.

If this gives you any ideas for plot development, that's great, but you are the author so you should write what YOU want to.

Sissy Poopsie

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2020, 10:09:03 PM »
Chapter 3

Jim goes up the stairs all the while muttering under his breath about the way he is being talked to and treated by Kath.

Once in the Master bedroom he begins to strip the bed down. Stripping it was easy putting the fresh duvet on proves to be a struggle for him. After several attempts and a lot of swearing a red face Jim has the bed changed.

He decides to hoover next and he quickly covers the bedrooms and hallway. He hoovers round things without moving them, thinking it will save time and anyway who will notice.

He now gives the toilet a quick once over by cleaning the shower, sink and toilet bowl. Feeling pleased with himself he heads back down stairs.

He makes his way down stairs and heads for the kitchen. There he finds Kath in the middle of preparing dinner. He grabs a bottle of beer from the fridge, opens it and takes a big gulp.

Kath looks up surprised to see him " you can't possibly have finished already. Did you do all the jobs on the list I gave you? "

Jim feels very smug " yes of course I did. It's hardly rocket science. It's a simple case of prioritising and applying yourself . It looks good if I say so myself dear."

Kath puts down the knife she has been using to cut the veg with " oh is that right? Well let's just go check over your work and we shall see. I don't want Susan thinking we don't keep a tidy home. Oh and leave the beer here Jimmy it's a bit early in the afternoon to start drinking. And anyway we don't want you embarrassing us in front of Susan again with your drunken antics do we? "

He feels his face go red when she calls him Jimmy. He hates that name as he thinks it makes sound like a child not a grown man with responsibilities.

Kath my name as you well know is Jim and that's what I prefer. And I promise I won't show you up in front of your precious bloody Susan you have my word on it. "

Kath smiles and shakes her head as Jim puts his beer down on the kitchen shelf and follows her.

Her first stop his the Master bedroom. After checking the bed she tells him that's your first strike you didn't put dirty laundry in the machine. You are going to need to keep on top of this as from Monday morning laundry will be your responsibility. Over the next few days I will tutor you on how to deal with it properly.

Most of its straight forward enough but my delicates is another matter. These will need to be hand washed, but don't worry Jimmy I will teach you how to do it.

He turns pure white like he his in shock " no way am I going to be hand washing your undies Kath. You can bloody well forget that. No way it isn't happening lady. "

Kath shrugs her shoulders " we shall see Jimmy, because for every time you don't do it I will dock your pocket money. So it's up to you but if you want your full allowance you will do it.

She next checks the bedrooms then the toilet. Jimmy you need to hoover again only this time move objects and do it right.

The bathroom is passable but you could and will do better next time. I notice you have got a big bleach mark on your trousers Jimmy. You need to be more careful as we can't be buying new clothes all the time. Maybe when we are out shopping tomorrow I should buy you a nice apron so you can keep your clothes clean.

Jim laughed " ha ha Kath very funny. I will be careful l don't want or need an apron. "

Jim carried out the chores again that Kath wasn't happy with. She told him to have a quick shower and she would leave him out some clothes whilst he was in the shower.

In the shower as he soaped himself up he started to play with himself. With his eyes closed he was really getting into it when a bang on the door brought him back to reality " hurry up in there, I want to shower also " Kath told him.

Out of the shower and dried he opened the door to find her standing there in nothing but a pink fluffy towel. Your clothes are on the bed she tells him as she closes the bathroom door.

On the bed he finds a tee shirt which he hasn't worn in an age. It's white with a print of super man in full flight on it. A pair of white underpants and a pair of navy blue dress shorts with pockets.

To finish of his outfit she had given him a pair of white sport socks and a pair of tennis shoes. Surely she doesn't mean for me to wear this get up in front of the bitch Susan.

He goes to his wardrobe to pick something else but he finds it locked. He listens and waits for the shower  to be turned off.

On hearing Kath moving about in the bathroom he knocks the door. Yes what is it Jimmy she asks?

Kath you seem to have left out the wrong clothes for me and my wardrobe is locked. Still from behind the door she tells him " there is nothing wrong with what I left out for you. It's a warm afternoon and I thought as your going to be watching your match later you might feel more comfortable in your shorts Jimmy. So be a good boy run along now and get dressed and go downstairs and wait for me please.

He wasn't happy but there was nothing he could do about it at the moment. He put on his outfit and he felt silly wearing it just as he thought he would.

He went downstairs and was watching TV when the doorbell rung. Kath shouted from the bedroom " that will be Susan Jimmy will you get it please? "

Sissy Poopsie

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2020, 10:13:49 PM »
Thanks Dolly I am glad you are liking the story do far.

I have some ideas how I want it to go.

But please keep your suggestions coming I appreciate the input and help.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender