Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: New Arrangements for Josh  (Read 95121 times)

Andlat, sissybaby34, mommasboy and 34 Guests are viewing this topic.

sissyboy1212

• Ultimate Sissy
New Arrangements for Josh
« on: May 31, 2020, 12:42:25 PM »
Hi I've been toying around with a story idea for a while.  Will add more as I get time.
-----------

PART 1

“Josh take out the trash before you leave!  I’ve already asked you twice and I’m not asking again!”  As the 15-year old raced out the door to meet his delinquent friends and pretended not to hear her, Gwendolyn Hartley sighed.  Josh’s behavior had increasingly become a problem and as a single mother she felt frustrated that she had not been able to correct it.  After an ugly divorce, her husband had run off with his secretary and had been a non-factor in raising the children although she had taken him to the cleaners in the settlement.

Two years after the divorce, when Josh was ten, Her ex was killed in a car accident while he was driving drunk (again) and had careened off the road into an unforgiving tree.  Although the love had long been lost, Gwendolyn had grieved for him and never spoke badly of him in front of her children.  She had moved on, but she was saddened by the way he had wasted the latter part of his life. 

As for Josh, she had tried taking his allowance and taking away privileges, but he seemed to revert right back after a short time. His grades had dropped and this new group of "friends" had not been a good influence. They weren't engaged in school activities or events and their main pastime seemed to be just lazing around and making sarcastic comments.

Last week she had gotten a call from school that Josh had two days detention after smarting off to a teacher, and on Saturday she had definitely smelled cigarette smoke on his clothes when he came back from hanging out with his no-good buddies. His dress had gotten increasingly sloppy despite the nice clothes she bought for him.  The neat polo shirts hung nearly untouched in the closet while he wore the same old ratty jeans and faded (often dirty) tee shirts.  Last week, she had given him money with instructions for a haircut but he had blown it on a video game or some other nonsense instead. She had been furious. As a result, his light brown hair was now getting long and it was always mussed hanging over his ears and eyes. She was sure he thought it made him look "cool" in front of those friends.

Why couldn’t he be more responsible like Kathy, his 12-year old sister?  She certainly did not want him following in his father’s footsteps.

Sissy Little Girl

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: New Arrangements for Josh
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2020, 02:31:58 PM »
Sissyboy1212, you have got to continue this story soon.  Now that we have the information about this delinquent young boy, we need to know what is going to happen.  I am sure that his sister, Kathy, will be in on all of the consequences that he will have to face.  I can't wait for the next episode.

dolly bo peep

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2020, 03:44:06 PM »
Sissyboy1212,

That's a good start to your story.

It could certainly take a number of directions. Based on the contents in the first section, I'm going to make a guess or two.

Josh and his delinquent "friends" do something which results in Josh being the only one caught mugging a woman to get cigarette/beer money. The mugging victim is the daughter of a prominent judge, and the assault and robbery charges could send him to adult prison for at least 10 years unless his mother agrees instead to have him committed to a residential rehab school to teach him to respect females by having him dress and act like a female for at least 2 years while being taught basic academic subjects for a high school diploma in addition secretarial, domestic, and cosmetology skills.

That long light brown hair is going to grow a lot longer and he will have to do his own hair and makeup to meet his schooling requirements.

If he messes up in female rehab school, it will be right to adult mens prison general population still in dresses and makeup.

sissyboy1212

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2020, 07:45:48 PM »
I have something a little less harsh in mind than some of the stories on here, but rest assured young master Josh will get his comeuppance.  A bit more setting up to do first. 

sissyboy1212

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2020, 09:16:41 PM »
PART 2

“Hi Mom, it’s OK I’ll take it out for you,”  Kathy said as she bounced into the room.  Good grades, nice friends and well-adjusted at home, Kathy was almost the exact opposite of Josh.  She was involved in activities at school and was progressing nicely with her dance classes.  Josh too had been so much better behaved just 18 months ago, but that was before these new “cool” friends.  His mother knew that part of Josh’s acting out was inevitable due to normal adolescence, but she worried that it was getting beyond the usual boundary-pushing.  She also worried about the example he was setting for Kathy, but thankfully there were no signs so far that she was following her brother’s lead.  If anything, she was much more mature and seemed happier and more stable.  Again, Gwendolyn wondered what it would take to get Josh to be more like his sister.

As she watched Kathy walk out the door with the bag of garbage, Gwendolyn was struck by how much her daughter had grown.  While Josh was on the shorter side and the teen growth spurt had not really kicked in, Kathy was shooting up and now she and her brother were nearly the same height at about 5’2”.  Kathy already showed every indication of being tall like her mother who stood at almost six feet.  While Kathy was prone to be a girly-girl at times she was also athletic and graceful.  Dance and other physical activities like gymnastics came easy to her.  Josh’s father had been a petite man of 5’7”, and Josh showed every indication of inheriting those genes. Josh had so far exhibited no interest in sports and was frankly sort of scrawny and soft.  No wonder he was so easily influenced by those other kids.  Gwendolyn feared that Josh had other bad traits from his father lurking in his genes.  As she realized how similar her children were physically (for now) but so different in their demeanor, a vague idea crossed her mind.  Perhaps she could get Josh to…  follow his sister’s lead?

Andlat

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2020, 05:38:33 PM »
Following his sister's lead sounds very exciting!

Sissy Little Girl

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2020, 10:50:48 PM »
Sissyboy1212, you are doing a good job of keeping this story interesting.  Now, we will see how he follows in his sister's footsteps.  Me thinks something is afoot here.  Let's see the next installment in this story.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender