Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: New Arrangements for Josh  (Read 97792 times)

sissyboy1212

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: New Arrangements for Josh
« Reply #203 on: March 26, 2024, 06:18:46 PM »
PART 50

Next it was time for the extraordinarily fancified blouse that had mesmerized him ever since Mrs. Smyth had hung it up in front of him.

He watched with rapt attention as Mrs. Smyth took the pleated white silk blouse off its padded hanger. Seeing the thin fabric up close now, Josh wondered nervously if his training bra and corset would be visible underneath it. As if reading his mind, she told him, “No need to remove your bra, honey. All this pretty detailing up front will keep it from showing through.” Reluctantly, Josh slowly reached to take the ornate monstrosity and put it on, but Mrs. Smyth chuckled and said, “Oh no dear, just stick your arms out in from of you… this one buttons in the back!” She continued, “there are no buttons in front to distract from all this gorgeous ruffling, but don’t worry, I’ll have you sorted out in a jiffy!” Josh held his arms out nervously as she instructed, and then he felt the cool silk gliding up his arms as she pulled it up on him and wrapped it around his chest. As she buttoned him up from behind, he could feel the billowy silk being gathered more and more closely around his torso. It gave him little tingles as it slid against his sensitive skin. His heart was beating more rapidly at all these new sensations. After fastening what seemed like an inordinate number of buttons, she finished the last one to bring the collar close around his neck.

He was a bit startled when she next gripped the waist of his pants. At first, he thought she was just tucking his blouse in, but he quickly realized what the buttons inside his waistband were for.

Speaking again, Mrs. Smyth explained again, “true to the style, the blouse buttons neatly to your knee pants so you’re guaranteed to keep a lovely, polished look… no sloppy untucked blouse for you today!”

When she had his blouse fully attached to his pants, Josh could see in the mirror that his pants gathered very snugly at the waist with the help of the elastic and the corset underneath. The bottom of his blouse, now securely buttoned to the pants, was also now gathered petitely at the waist. It then billowed out a bit more as it rose up his chest. Multiple darling layers of lace puffs and ruffles dangled breezily down the pleated front of the shirt and nearly reached his belly button. More elastic clung around his wrists at the ends of the pleated sleeves, and additional lace frills just like those at the hems of his pants danced merrily around each wrist. Another prominent feature of his new blouse was a large floppy white silk bow fastened close at the front of his throat. The ostentatious bow rested adorably above all the other frills and ruffles beneath it. But it also seemed to Josh that the sleeves were much too long, as there were stiffly starched lace cuffs with elaborate patterns extending down well past his fingertips.

“Mrs. Smyth,” he said with some confusion, “I think this shirt… er, blouse… is too big.” He held out his hands which were now completely hidden by the large, drooping cuffs.

“Oh no, my dear,” she corrected him, “that’s a perfect fit… you’ll see shortly!”

Continuing to work, Mrs. Smyth took a shiny satin sash matching the color of the pink velvet and ran it through belt loops on either side of his pants. She cinched it tightly around his waist with a very secure knot and then tied a flouncy sash bow on top. The bow was offset close to his right hip with the free ends hanging sweetly down the front of his leg. “I think that pink satin sash makes such a lovely contrast with the velvet. The sheens of the different materials work well together and create such a charming aesthetic,” she pointed out. “And the sash adds a bit of sassy flair to your ensemble!” she added with an impish grin.

“Oh Josh,” Gwendolyn nearly squealed, “you look so devil-may-care and cheeky with that sash… such a dashing little rascal!” Of course, she was thrilled with how childish and effeminate the whole outfit was. She couldn’t help but talk to him in much the way one might teasingly encourage a toddler getting dressed up as a “scary” pirate for Halloween.

Josh’s cheeks reddened to be spoken to this way. He had no enthusiasm for any “sassy flair” and “devil-may-care” in no way described the way he felt. Instead, he was being progressively trapped in ever more effeminate finery. And unlike the previous days when he could just pretend to be a normal little girl, everyone today would know he was a boy. But all he could say was “Oh thank you Mommy.”

“Before we do the coat, let’s get your shoes on shall we dear?” Mrs. Smyth jumped back in. “I want to save the best part for last!” Once again, she seated her sissified charge on the little stool.

Josh groaned inwardly as he picked up her last remark about saving the “best part for last.” With each new added embellishment to this nightmare of an outfit, the sensations of being helplessly trapped only grew. It was plainly apparent at this point that there was no way he would escape his Fauntleroy suit until Mrs. Smyth and his mother decided it was time. Depressingly, he also realized what an ordeal it would be even to use the bathroom… and now he fully understood why he was wearing a girls pullup diaper underneath all his other layers of sissified clothing. The way his sash was tied so firmly around his waist and covering the waist buttons meant that removing his blouse would be quite a challenge… and there was more to come! For some strange reason, this realization made his little man twitch again in a futile attempt for attention.

Mrs. Smyth pulled up a shoe fitting stool in front of him and sat down. In short order, she pulled a pair of very sheer nylon anklets onto his already stockinged feet. He sighed softly to see that they were trimmed with several rows of dainty white lace ruffles. “This is such a cute extra touch my dear… all these details matter to pull the whole look together!” she said cheerfully. Once the stretchy anklet socks were in place with all their extra frills, she began strapping him into his shoes.

“You are fortunate to have such small feet for a boy,” she spoke again. “Back in the day, most boys in Fauntleroy suits would wear leather shoes, but Mrs. Meriweather was able to find these for little Cindy to wear with her outfit, and they seem to fit you nicely.”

Josh gawked as she buckled the pink velvet Mary Janes onto his petite stockinged feet. They were a pale dusty pink color which almost perfectly matched his knee pants. Darling little straps with delicate gold buckles secured them on his feet, and they had the cutest tiny velvet bows on the rounded toes. They were ballet flats with no heel, and they paired cutely with his frilly white anklets. Clearly, there was nothing “boyish” about these shoes at all.

“Oh, my goodness Joshy” his mother chimed in, “your Mary Janes are just to die for!”

Josh sighed heavily.

Dancer4Fun

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #204 on: March 27, 2024, 03:31:40 PM »
Hello Sissyboy,

If you would like to read the 30plus pages I have written I could send them to you via the email link on your profile page if you like.

I would not be inclined to post them even after you finish the story of Josh as my style is nowhere near as descriptive as your own.

It would be nice to get your opinion of my story line and style.

Thanking you in anticipation,
Dancer4Fun. 

sissyboy1212

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #205 on: March 27, 2024, 06:39:44 PM »
 ( " at " ) Dancer4Fun,

Thank you for that offer, and I am flattered that you would be interested in my feedback on your writing. Still, I would not want to read your version until I am finished writing mine. I definitely appreciate the kind gesture and hope to take you up on it when I put the pen down on Josh. I am just worried my story would be overly influenced by yours if I read it, and I don't want to start plagiarizing. But I am confident your version is interesting and lovely. 😘

And you are absolutely correct that I am very guilty of going into great (sometimes excessive) detail on the sissy experiences in my stories. That's my favorite part of this very specific genre, and I often find myself wanting more when I read some of the other stories. To each their own, but I personally enjoy the stories that really describe what the sissy is experiencing. If a young hero is just made to wear a dress and get embarrassed, I often feel like there is so much more that could have been said. Again that's me.

Thank you again for the offer, and I hope to take you up on it soon... just not today.

Hugs and kisses! 😘

jenniesissy

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #206 on: March 28, 2024, 12:41:34 PM »
Thank you so very much for the continuation of this delightful story after the long time gap between chapters 48 and 49.  It is beautifully written and creative in its content - one of the best stories I've encountered here. Hoping you will be sufficiently motivated to carry on.  Again, my thanks.

Dancer4Fun

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #207 on: March 28, 2024, 03:09:41 PM »
Hello Sissyboy.

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate your not wanting to be influenced by my writing, I would be delighted to wait until the conclusion of Josh.
My comment about your description of every item of Joshy's wardrobe and his feelings about it is definitely not a criticism but a compliment. I feel it makes the story so much more enjoyable.

I just wish I had the ability to write in the same manner.

Hugs Dancer4Fun 

ps. I can't wait for the next exciting chapter.

sissyboy1212

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #208 on: March 28, 2024, 08:16:01 PM »
Thank you Dancer4Fun and jenniesissy for your kind comments. I'm glad you are enjoying the continued saga.

Expect the next part in the next few days :)

sissyboy1212

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #209 on: April 02, 2024, 07:19:02 PM »
PART 51

“NOW it’s time for the jacket,” Mrs. Smyth said a little more energetically. She was beyond pleased at her handiwork so far and getting excited about the finished product. “I’m so happy that I finally got my hands on you, and I’m certain you will be thrilled with the end result! Such a refined and fetching look for a very special boy!” she added.

She carefully put the teenager into his short velvet cutaway jacket. As Mrs. Smyth helped him pull the long silk sleeves of his blouse through the jacket, it seemed to him that the jacket sleeves were on the short side as well. Then Mrs. Smyth meticulously set about straightening his sleeves just so. As she worked, he saw the petite jacket barely reached to his waist, and it was clearly intended to be worn open. The bottom of it only grazed the top portion of his pink sash, ensuring the shiny satin and fussy sash bow remained on full display. The fitted jacket felt childishly small on him. Like the pants, the velvet jacket had a rich texture and a distinctive soft sheen. It was also beautifully adorned with shiny brass buttons, and Josh noticed now that they were monogrammed with someone’s initials in fancy script. He read the letters “SSY” and was somewhat confused. A moment later, an unpleasant thought made his heart sink. He asked timidly, “Mrs. Smyth, are these buttons supposed to say ‘SISSY’”?

Mrs. Smyth gave him a funny look, and then she broke out in a short laugh, “I hadn’t thought of that dear, but I guess they could stand for ‘SISSY’ if you like! Of course, it is true that the Fauntleroy suit became strongly associated with things that were cultured and refined, and less sophisticated people often attached the term ‘sissy’ to the boys who wore them. As an unfortunate result, most boys grew extremely reluctant to be seen in them, although the suits remained quite popular with their status-conscious mothers. It usually took a very insistent and determined mother to get an older boy dressed in a Fauntleroy suit, but the style remained common with younger boys. Wearing one at your age would have made you something of an outlier even at the time. I personally think that instead of being thought of as something ‘sissy,’ however, the look is better viewed as a callback to a more genteel and cultured time. Still, that ‘sissy’ idea has persisted."

"In any event," she continued, "I believe Mrs. Meriweather took the monogrammed buttons off an old blazer she owned as a child and repurposed them for this suit. It had nothing to do with the so-called ‘sissy’ history of these suits. You see, her maiden name was Young, so Sylvia S. Young was her name before she married.” Chuckling slightly again, she added “So that’s how you arrive at ‘SSY’ for her initials… ’SISSY’ indeed!”

Josh gaped in near disbelief at this convoluted explanation and meekly replied, “Oh… OK, Mrs. Smyth. Thank you for explaining all that.”

“Well Joshy, I think Mrs. Meriweather’s SISSY buttons add a wonderful personal touch to your Fauntleroy jacket, don’t you?” his mother teased him gently. She thought to herself that she would have fit right in with those very determined mothers of the past!

“Uh, yes I guess so, Mommy,” the embarrassed teen agreed.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender