Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: New Arrangements for Josh  (Read 97780 times)

sissyboy1212

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: New Arrangements for Josh
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2020, 06:14:44 PM »
Thank you again for the comments.  Sissy Little Girl, hee hee. Sorry, I really don't enjoy stories that have no enjoyable setup at all but just jump right in such as "Danny was a bad boy so his Mommy decided he would be a girl now and made him wear a pretty pink poofy dress. He was so embarrassed. The End."

Maybe I'm going too far the other way, but I appreciate you all the same  ;D

sissyboy1212

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2020, 05:58:17 PM »
PART 6

The teenage boy looked at his mother with a mixture of trepidation and confusion. “What do you mean… my future?” he managed to gulp out in a quiet voice. Standing nearly naked in front of his mother this way was intensely unsettling. The Hartleys had always been more private as a family about such things. He suddenly could not decide what to do with his hands other than cling tightly to his towel. He was self-conscious about where he should be looking. First at his mother… then the floor… the wall… the floor again… the door… back to his mother… the floor again. Why couldn’t he find the right place for his hands? He felt his face redden and heart start beating faster. Worst of all, he was horrified to realize he was falling victim to that common spontaneous affliction of teenage boys everywhere, and his “little man” was showing up at the worst possible time.

“Joshua, you’ve been on a bad path for some months now. Your grades have dropped. You are misbehaving. Those people you hang out with are not your friends, and they are a bad influence on you. The habits you are forming now will be with you for the rest of your life.” 

She paused and bored into him with those eyes again, and she softened for a moment. “Honey, I love you too much to let you fall off the cliff. I lost your father years before the divorce and his death. I can’t… I won’t… lose you too.” 

“I love you Joshua,” she said again. It was obvious she expected a response.

“I love you too,” the shamed boy said quietly. 

His mother’s eyes hardened again and she continued, “So this is what’s going to happen. I’ve made arrangements with your school and you are not returning to school after spring break. You need a change in your environment. I had a long talk with your principal, and in the end she was in full agreement that helping you make better choices right now was more important than a little more math and English. There are only six weeks left until summer anyway, so you won’t miss much if you return to school in the fall.

Josh’s mind was reeling. This was too much too fast. But at that last bit he managed to mumble the question, “Wh… What… What do you mean IF I go back?” He didn’t love his school, but the notion that it was being taken away from him, perhaps permanently, made him start sweating even more.

“Well Joshua, the whole point of this is to teach you to make better choices,” his mother replied ominously. “That was a very good question, and it brings us right to your first important choice.”

Uncrossing her legs and standing, Gwendolyn gestured toward the bed.  “You obviously noticed the clothing on the bed: Two paths. These represent your first choice.”

dolly bo peep

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2020, 08:56:13 AM »
sissyboy1212,

I'm catching up and really like the way you are building things up.

Now Josh has to pick his poison - which set of clothes will he choose?

Sissy Little Girl

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2020, 05:17:40 PM »
sissyboy1212, another great chapter with lots of conundrums.  No school for the rest of the year.  Maybe no school in the fall.  And now, a change of clothes.  I don't know if Josh know what's up from what's down.  Let's get another chapter of this fantastic story. :D

sissyboy1212

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2020, 07:08:57 PM »
PART 7

Josh’s eyes darted to the set of crisply folded clothing nearest to him.  “Ah yes, that is the official athletic uniform of Sterncourt Military Academy for Boys,” his mother began. “It’s one of the highest rated military boarding schools on the East Coast. I’ve put the brochure right there with the uniform.”

On the bed before the red-faced teen lay a plain gray tee shirt with the single word “Sterncourt” emblazoned in black block letters on the front. Next to it was a set of navy blue athletic shorts with the same “Sterncourt” logo in white letters on the right leg. Next to that lay a pair of plain, white, canvas athletic shoes with a single black stripe and a pair of plain white cotton crew-length athletic socks.

“Look at the brochure,” his mother encouraged, “You could soon be one of those boys.” The poor boy’s mind was swirling. On the front, he read the subtitle “Molding Boys into Men Since 1924.”  Shuddering a bit, he saw color photos of athletic boys sporting buzz cuts and doing calisthenics, marching in formation, and sitting attentively in austere classrooms. Words and phrases like “disciplined,” “rigorous,” “no-nonsense,” “demanding,” “strenuous,” “compulsory,” “highly regimented” and “strong code of peer accountability” jumped off the pages at him. Josh read with increasing concern that “Every minute of a cadet’s day is carefully structured and strictly supervised to ensure he remains on track physically, academically and socially. Cadets are required to participate in daily morning and evening inspections. Night and weekend group study halls are mandatory and monitored. All boys will participate in one or more contact sports such as football, wrestling or boxing. While parent visits are permitted at any time, we encourage a certain degree of family distance in the first year to let the Sterncourt mindset fully take hold.”

Finally, in a tiny footnote on the last page, Josh paled as he read the following disclaimer: “Corporal punishment is an integral part of the ‘Sterncourt Way’ to instill discipline. While administered only as a last resort, Sterncourt incorporates firm paddling into its program of corrective rehabilitation for infractions as necessary. To that end, a signed parental consent form for corporal punishment must accompany all applications for enrollment. For the safety and protection of students and faculty, paddlings are always witnessed by at least three faculty members and two senior members of the student council. In practice, these are typically executed in full view of the offending cadet’s platoon, and Saturday afternoons have become known colloquially as ‘Paddling Time.’ Please refer any additional questions on this topic to an administrator.”

Josh was already undersized and puny for his age. He had very soft and fine features and so far had not developed the muscles of many of his peers. He had never shown any athletic skill or inclination. He felt without a doubt that he would get eaten alive in a place like that. He had enough trouble fitting in with the boys at his current school. He couldn’t even get his brain to process the idea of being trapped somewhere like Sterncourt.

His mother interrupted his thoughts. “I spoke to the admissions director of Sterncourt yesterday.  They will be happy to take you as a transfer student, and they are quite used to taking in new students mid-term for a variety of reasons. They said you would be placed in a special ‘catch-up’ program until the summer to learn your military drills and work on your physical fitness. When the other boys go home for the summer, you would stay for their intensive summer program to get you caught up with your classmates for the fall.  Although it’s true they had some problems with hazing several years ago, the admissions director has assured me that is no longer a problem at Sterncourt.”

His mother went on, “The admissions director explained their process to me. The school handbook expressly forbids hazing. Any boy who reports being hazed is immediately removed to a special protective barracks while the school administration investigates. This usually takes two or three days. Afterwards, all the other boys in his dorm are re-educated and tested on the hazing policy to ensure they understand it. If anyone is found to be guilty of hazing another boy, they are given detention for at least three days at the first offense. Only then is the victim safely returned to his peers, secure in the knowledge that they have well learned their lesson. The school is very confident this works since no boy has ever reported a second hazing incident after they put this system in place.”

Josh cringed, and he was absolutely horrified by what she said next.

“If we leave this afternoon, we can be there by six o’clock. The admissions paperwork is already filled out, and they can receive you into a group dormitory tonight. If you so choose, you will wake up at dawn tomorrow morning in a bunk bed to start your first day at Sterncourt.”

“It could be a great opportunity for you,” his mother concluded seriously.

Sissy Little Girl

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2020, 08:02:12 PM »
sissysissyboy1212 boy1212, WOW!!!!  I know there has to be another part to this.  Not sure what it can be; but, I can't wait for the next chapter to arrive.  I'm sitting on the edge of my highchair anxiously waiting to find out what happens next. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

sissyboy1212

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2020, 08:39:35 PM »
Thank you Sissy Little Girl  ;)

I already know where Joshy is going to wind up, and I have a rough idea of how he gets there, but the journey is still a little mysterious right now to me as well.

Glad you enjoy and thank you.  Hugs!

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender