Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: New Arrangements for Josh  (Read 95300 times)

RibbonBound, ed_babywood, pettifun, milky_mike, Dancer4Fun, scollymore08, sissybaby34 (+ 1 Hidden) and 54 Guests are viewing this topic.

Andlat

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: New Arrangements for Josh
« Reply #217 on: April 12, 2024, 12:08:36 AM »
I am oh so eager to see just what's going to happen with Josh's hair. He's already so sissy and pretty! How could it possibly get better?

RibbonBound

• Dolly
« Reply #218 on: May 01, 2024, 07:13:04 PM »
Just caught up on this story and wow... This is really an amazing story.  You are so gifted with the detail of your descriptions.  So many times my toes curled in sympathy at how humiliating this whole ordeal is... Right before I squealed in delight! 

Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

poppylongstocking

• Ballerina
« Reply #219 on: May 03, 2024, 07:54:59 PM »
I just wanted to concur with RibbonBound there. This might be the best story on the forum. Really appreciate the slow pace and the detail of the descriptions. Wonderful!

sissyboy1212

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #220 on: Today at 01:43:37 PM »
Thank you for those lovely comments. In truth, I am just trying to write the story I want to read. I am very pleased to know that others enjoy it too. Thank you again. <Curtsy> :)

sissyboy1212

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #221 on: Today at 01:51:30 PM »
PART 54

Miss Andrea quickly took charge. “I see Mrs. Smyth has gotten you all ready for me,” she said with a smile. “I’m so pleased with the way your very first perm and highlights turned out,” she said as she ran her skilled fingers through the effeminate teen’s curly locks. “It’s such a cute and trendy style for a pretty little girl today, but it’s a tad modern for Little Lord Fauntleroy,” she explained.

Josh cringed to be reminded so plainly in no uncertain terms that his new permanent hairstyle was unmistakably intended for a girl. The words “very first perm” lingered unpleasantly in his brain. They implied that there would be a second, third and perhaps many more other perms awaiting him in his increasingly girlish future. His thoughts raced as Miss Andrea spoke again.

Miss Andrea continued, “So Mrs. Smyth asked me if I could style your lovely curls into something a bit more period appropriate for the Tea.” Josh watched in awful anticipation as she plugged in a curling iron and placed it on the little table next to the hairbow. With a twinkle she added, “It’ll take us just a few minutes, but I think you’ll be thrilled with the result.” She spun the little stool around so now his back was to the mirror. As she lovingly caressed his beautiful curls, she asked him, “do you remember how I explained to you yesterday what a versatile hairstyle you have now?”

Stammering slightly, Josh answered, “Ye-Yes Miss Andrea, I remember that.” He was beginning to redden again. All the sensations and memories from his “day of beauty” under Miss Andrea’s care were now indelibly etched in his brain. From his “first perm” to his Baby Pink Sparkle nail polish, he vividly remembered every detail of the tidal wave of femininity that washed over him yesterday. He doubted he would ever forget how girlish it made him feel.

A moment later the curling iron was ready. Josh sat meekly as Miss Andrea took it and set to work his hair. “Your new style just opens up so many adorable possibilities for you!” she said admiringly.

Now Mrs. Smyth spoke again as she watched Miss Andrea work her magic on the feminized teenager. “In Victorian times, many doting mothers also insisted on putting their sons in ringlet curls to go along with the suits, and it became a hallmark of a proper Fauntleroy look.” She added a little mischievously, “of course the boys balked at getting their hair curled just as they did wearing the suits for those same ‘sissy’ connotations I mentioned earlier.” She continued, “fortunately for us, there’s no need for the discussion since you’ve already got the curls.” She concluded, “Miss Andrea is just going to tease them into some nice ringlets for you!” She smiled in satisfaction.

â€œRinglets?” Josh asked hesitantly. “Isn’t that what I already have?” he asked hesitantly. The word “ringlet” just sounded so sissyish to him as he said it.

â€œOh no honey,” Miss Andrea corrected him, “ringlet curls are a specific type of curls with a very particular look.” She continued, “your new perm will naturally fall into a very modern loose curl, but with this curling iron and some hairspray we will get you into some proper ringlets.”  She explained further, “you might have also heard them called princess curls or corkscrew curls or even sausage curls, but they are a very distinctive and bouncy style that was popular back in the day.”

â€œPrincess curls?” Josh asked dejectedly as his dwindling boyishness took another shot. His “boyish” look for today would obviously be nothing of the sort.

Miss Andrea giggled slightly and said teasingly, “well that’s one of the terms for them anyway, and you’re certainly as pretty as a princess!” Then Miss Andrea explained further. “Since we’ve already put your hair through some processes yesterday, I’m just using a lower heat setting to protect it.”

Josh’s thoughts continued to whirl. As Miss Andrea worked on him, he couldn’t get the term “princess curls” out of his head.

Gwendolyn was very pleased as she saw her son’s ringlets begin to appear. “Josh, I think you’re just going to adore your ‘princess curls,’” she couldn’t help but add. Almost without thinking, she put a little extra emphasis on the word “princess” to drive the point home.

The feminized teen cringed again as he felt his new “princess curls” taking shape. He dreaded seeing the final product, but he knew it would be over-the-top effeminate. Along with his continued emasculation, he was being forced to learn an entire new vocabulary of things that other teenage boys never bothered with. Everything from petticoats, to gel manicures, to corsets... and now ringlets.

â€œPrincess curls… Ringlets… Sausage curls…” he repeated the new terms silently to himself, “I’m getting princess curls.”

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender